Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
H a r r i e t said:
Fact; We've got a really bad thunder storm
Fact; My old fear of thunder has decided to spring back up
Fact; The urge to hide underneath something and blare music into my ears is hard to hold back.
-Huggles-
You can come down to Georgia. It doesn't storm here. : D And if it does, we'll snuggle and watch crappy movies like Spiderman 3 while eating fruit bars. :3

H a r r i e t said:
Fact; We've got a really bad thunder storm
Fact; My old fear of thunder has decided to spring back up
Fact; The urge to hide underneath something and blare music into my ears is hard to hold back.
give me your thunderstorm. i love them lots. i'll take them and then you can be rid of your fear and i can have my happy storms.
in the mean time, i send you hugs!!!! <333

Fact: Each day, my stomach gets upset for no reason at all.

Fact: Also, each day I get reminded that I cannot effectively cosplay as anyone because no one is that tall.

Because cosplay really has to be accurate according to ones height. =/

Fact: If I'm not driving, I quickly add up every address I see to determine if it's a multiple of seventeen, my all-time favorite number.

Fact: It's just the start of the summer vacation.... and i am already bored like hell!!!
Fact: Just realized i have birthday in 4 days -looks from side to side before hidding-

Seraph Nicholas said:
Kravin5150 said:
Fact:is experiencing my first hangover x.X
Drink water. Technically, it's better to drink lots of water while getting drunk, but I believe hangovers are mostly from dehydration.
does propel count? >.< Ive downed like four bottles since I woke up

Kravin5150 said:
Seraph Nicholas said:
Kravin5150 said:
Fact:is experiencing my first hangover x.X
Drink water. Technically, it's better to drink lots of water while getting drunk, but I believe hangovers are mostly from dehydration.
does propel count? >.< Ive downed like four bottles since I woke up
I personally like Gatorade/Powerade. Replace those electrolytes! And I know the one time I had a hangover I made the mistake of not eating all day (I was frickin' nauseous), but you should try to get something down. I didn't feel better until that night when I managed to eat something.

Fact: Is a bit confused about suddenly having 3 jobs....

*pets kravin*
welcome to the club of experiencing a hangover! XD
and yes...... hangovers are indeed due to dehydration. so drink up that water! lol.

fact: is suddenly craving sangria. lots of sangria. the stuff is sooo yummy. it's like drinking juice.
fact: had sangria yesterday, which is why i have the freakin' craving. XD

Fact: I have never had a killer hangover before
Fact: Then again, I always manage to drink water while I am out drinking.

• Fact.

Watching the MMVAs.
        ... despises Justin Bieber.

Waaay more excited for the Guys' Choice Awards
        then the MMVAs.

SPIKE. <3

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom