Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
H a r r i e t said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
-feeds soups and love-​

-shares her virus, and gets Hahvy sick too- <3

You two are doing it wrong! D:! I swear y'all don't love me proper. *puts on an immunity suit and gives them soup, meds, Orange Juice, and blankets*

There.

Fact: All the sudden people are offering me furniture. WTF. Where were these people 2 months ago?

opinion: is seriously astounded at how many girls apparently don't like giving head. i mean... what? really? i honestly had no idea.... guess i fall in a smaller percentage of girls than i'd thought. O.O

Random info

When i eat my dinner i have to eat every thing separately
Like for example a roast dinner
Ill eat the chicken firat, then broccoli and then peas, then potatoes, then yorkshire

darkangel76 said:
opinion: is seriously astounded at how many girls apparently don't like giving head. i mean... what? really? i honestly had no idea.... guess i fall in a smaller percentage of girls than i'd thought. O.O

I'm not a fan of receiving much to the chagrin to a number of my past lovers and astonishment of my friends

LittleFists said:
Random info

When i eat my dinner i have to eat every thing separately
Like for example a roast dinner
Ill eat the chicken firat, then broccoli and then peas, then potatoes, then yorkshire

Same. I don't care that it all goes to the same place. I like my food separated. It creeps me out to see my parents eat shepard's pie.​

Fact: My cousin's wife is the same...cept she takes it waayyy too far, as in she can't eat ice cream with anything in it like chunks, and she doesn't eat foods like bun or chocolate with nuts in it.

Fact: Been feelin' wonderful lately, despite it all. I've got someone to thank for that.
Fact: I'm going to see Iron Maiden & Dream Theater in three and a half weeks. Fuckin' stoked about this. It's going to be my third time for Maiden, second for DT.
Fact: Work cancelled on me this morning, last minute, so I've had a free day with nothing planned. So far I've spent its entirety playing Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Fact: I love songs simply based on the fact they are like Theme songs for me.
Fact: I may or may not actually have a "theme song" playlist.
Fact: I have to try to convince my friend that Alice in Wonderland is actually not based on the original movie >_>;

Fact: I could care less if you fucked him and he left marks on you honey - I care about the fact you rubbed it in my face that you saw him more than I did just because you said I didn't have the 'drive' to see him.
Fact: Guess who he is trying to make an effort to come see on his own terms? Certainly not you~

Fact: PMS makes me an extremely nasty person under the combination of Stress. >_>

• Last exam tomorrow; so thrilled.
        Going to commemorate another year of university
        down by walking my dog on the beach.

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

darkangel76 said:
Small enough that I've never been with one. Been with one or two that CLAIMED to love it, but give them the option, and no dice. As a result, I can say I don't really like head, but that's largely because I've never had any good head.

Fact: Wanna punch justin bieber in the face... but I can't punch girls.

Fact: Ms. Lady is overposessive of my bewbs. This makes whatever that is going to happen that much more interesting.

Fact: I should have left 2 hours ago o_O; but I didn'ts ;-;

Fact: Bed soon. Should've been there hours ago.
Fact: Had to beat Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. Excellent game, though a little shy of the first in my opinion.
Fact: Off to Massachussetts in the morning for three days. See you later!

Fact: To quote PSO:
"Believe not in Forever, Believe not in Truth, For the are Empty and Inconsistent, as are all things."
Fact: Feeling better, and off to bed.

Mr Master said:
darkangel76 said:
Small enough that I've never been with one. Been with one or two that CLAIMED to love it, but give them the option, and no dice. As a result, I can say I don't really like head, but that's largely because I've never had any good head.
that is so very wrong and so very sad..... *cuddles and nuzzles MM*

but yes... there are wrong ways to do it and there are right. why more girls can't be in a 'giving' mode (so much so that they do indeed do it right) is beyond me. makes the whole 'giving' thing seem so very one sided. i mean sure, i looove receiving. but hot damn... giving is just as awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom