Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kravin5150 said:
all this work and she doesn't stay awake long enough to see it >=/
boo
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! i <3 you, kravin.... what a thing to see just before going to bed!!!
harri will be pleased with you. PLEASED!!! <3333
*mwah*

Fact: I wrote my first short story when I was 6. Strangely enough it was a romance tragedy about a woman's husband who actually dies in a car accident but his twin brother takes his place in the relationship and doesn't reveal to anyone his identity until the end when he visits his brothers grave and is killed.

You guys added five pages in, like, six hours. That's nuts!

Kravin: so pleased you remembered the cetacean love in that last series! <3

Chewy: that's neat! I was writing stories that early, too, but they weren't that psychologically complex. More action/adventure instead of thrilllers. My taste has continued in that vein throughout my life!

darkangel76 said:
fact: i just dropped $100 on stuffs.
fact: said stuffs are pretteh.
fact: i love it when VS has those big sales!!!

Those sales are my favorite!!!!!!!

<3<3 I hope your shopping trip was prosperous!! <3<3

xWickedBlackLace said:
darkangel76 said:

it was RIDICULOUSLY prosperous. i'm totally set now and very happy about it.
i noticed a theme for this year's panties/bras purchases tho... for some reason, i was drawn to blacks and hot pinks as far as colors go. usually i'm into a more variety of colors, but for some reason that just didn't happen this year. lolol. but s'all good. i looooove my prettehs!!! XD

Fact: I'm debating between a cannon and a Nikon. I use Nikons professionally but I'd really like a personal camera that I can take out without having to worry about whether or not the Navy will be ogling my photographs.

darkangel76 said:
xWickedBlackLace said:
darkangel76 said:

it was RIDICULOUSLY prosperous. i'm totally set now and very happy about it.
i noticed a theme for this year's panties/bras purchases tho... for some reason, i was drawn to blacks and hot pinks as far as colors go. usually i'm into a more variety of colors, but for some reason that just didn't happen this year. lolol. but s'all good. i looooove my prettehs!!! XD

I bought almost $600 worth of stuff on Amazon for $105...those father's day sales are insane.

Egads, I only question if this is going to be some kind of rape orgy or more of a one on one thing.

Ooo...spiffeh.
Fact: Hero could go for some Harriet time.
Fact: Hero could also go for some food.
Fact: Just kind of realized Hero hasn't eaten since Sunday, hadn't really been hungry until right this very moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom