Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zalvek said:
XD I was on Moon Guard for a while! Just an alt though.

I actually started on Moon Guard. I had other avatars on other servers, but that was my main.

Before my PC crashed on me (BECAUSE VISTA IS AN ASS), I was working on a Draenei hunter. I got her to 27 before my computer died.

H a r r i e t said:
Zalvek said:
XD I was on Moon Guard for a while! Just an alt though.

I actually started on Moon Guard. I had other avatars on other servers, but that was my main.

Before my PC crashed on me (BECAUSE VISTA IS AN ASS), I was working on a Draenei hunter. I got her to 27 before my computer died.
Awwwe, that's a shame. -Is on Farstriders- :3

Punk his account from him, tell him how much of a loser he is because he plays WoW and he should just give you the account.
Tell him also you are doing him a favor by taking the account, and he'll get about 1% more popularity from the girls, up from his 2%. :)

Yuan said:
Punk his account from him, tell him how much of a loser he is because he plays WoW and he should just give you the account.
Tell him also you are doing him a favor by taking the account, and he'll get about 1% more popularity from the girls, up from his 2%. :)

Lololol. Aha- no.

I haven't talked to him in a while, I wanna keep it like that. PLUS, my account is win. His is not win. The only good thing about his account is Farren.

Also, he's not popular with or without WoW, so it wouldn't make much difference.

-hacks blizzard to make WoW free2play.-
.....yeah right, that won't even happen in my dream.

And then SW: Old Republic finally gets released after massive delays! AND DIABLO 3! and Starcraft Ghost makes it off the production floor.

Lol, Starcraft Ghost.
that thing was such fail.

DIABLO 3 YES.
I'll get Harri a copy so I can sex her on Daiblo 3 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom