Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
xWickedBlackLace said:
So fucking happy I got away cheap, doing my own brakes and roters. I didn't even have to destroy the caliper pins! <3<3 I feel safe again.

Good! I'm quite glad! At least you won't go dark because you were in some freak accident because your brakes failed. Makes me happy.

MarxistPanda said:
xWickedBlackLace said:
So fucking happy I got away cheap, doing my own brakes and roters. I didn't even have to destroy the caliper pins! <3<3 I feel safe again.

Good! I'm quite glad! At least you won't go dark because you were in some freak accident because your brakes failed. Makes me happy.

My lord, Panda. The brake pads fell apart in my hand. It was sliding out of position and if I had braked one more time? It would have been a different story. It was so ground down.

But now it's got that smooth, new car part feel to it. :3 And I'm excited to drive again.

H a r r i e t said:
Mr Master said:
Oh, I do hope so. I have indeed been patient, I think you'll agree. :lol:

Yes, yes you have, and I'm extremely grateful you put up with someone as lazy as me.

I'm going to do your post, and then Tako's, and then... well, go from there.

-snuggles MM- <3
<snuggles back> Ain't a burden. You're worth the wait, as a friend and a writer.

<3

Mr Master said:
H a r r i e t said:
Mr Master said:
Oh, I do hope so. I have indeed been patient, I think you'll agree. :lol:

Yes, yes you have, and I'm extremely grateful you put up with someone as lazy as me.

I'm going to do your post, and then Tako's, and then... well, go from there.

-snuggles MM- <3
<snuggles back> Ain't a burden. You're worth the wait, as a friend and a writer.

<3

QFT! I'd wait as long as you needed lovet ^_^

Fact: I am a patient person...but dammit I'm trying to watch The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus illegally and these stupid advertisements running in the back ground that I can't find any way to shut the fuck up are bugging me far too much.

I wanna watch the movie.

Fact: Is thinking about things, and wanting a lager.
Fact: I wonder if I was wasting my time with this...

H a r r i e t said:
You should walk to Tim Hortons with me. We can get some awesome coffees, and be morons together. :3
I would like that. I could go for a donut. D:

fact: i am buying more underwear stuffs tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (can we say SALE? yes we can! w00t!)
fact: is very excited about this.
fact: wonders what she'll end up getting. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom