Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I know I have a few I'd count as good qualities, though I'm also aware that they are not always appreciated by today's culture.

xWickedBlackLace said:
XD Stop doing that. Stop with the sickness. Take airborne!!!! PREVENTPREVENTPREVENT.

Ever since my swollen tonsil, I've been taking vitamin C and echinacea. I didn't know about airborne before I googled it just now ^^' I'll have to go to a Costco or WalMart (which there are none near my place) since all the other shops don't exist in Canada.

And mostly the reason why I got sick :( is that my boyfriend did one of those clinical studies and came back really sick because of all the people in the same place altogether and the meds that he isn't supposed to take. (It pays well but it's horrible, he said.) So for 2 weeks I was okay although he'd cough all night and I couldn't sleep well, but for some reason the weather dropped to 10 C/50 F for one day while it's supposed to be around 20-25 C/70-80 F, so I finally caught his cold >.<

TakodaVega said:
Awwww D:!

Don't worry I had the same thing happen to me babeh :< My DD bailed on my 21st birthday.

COME DOWN HERE D: I'll get you some boozes and drawing stuffs!

The only things I wanted for my birthday this year were alcohol, an acoustic guitar, and sketch books. o 3o;

H a r r i e t said:
TakodaVega said:
Awwww D:!

Don't worry I had the same thing happen to me babeh :< My DD bailed on my 21st birthday.

COME DOWN HERE D: I'll get you some boozes and drawing stuffs!

The only things I wanted for my birthday this year were alcohol, an acoustic guitar, and sketch books. o 3o;
Fact: Remembered the guitar part. : 3

FACT: It's a fucking gorgeous day out here~ (Temperatures in the 70s/lower 20s for you Foreigners <3)
Fact: The Vega is thinking of taking a nice long swim~
Fact: A majoirty of this is to solely keep her mind off the fact her mother is having surgery today.
Fact: Panda is awesome suave geek~
Fact: I'm revamping my Request thread. Now with More things to choose from <3

Fact: Leaving for a graduation in about a hour and a half.
Fact: Put on full dress clothes for the first time in a long time.
Fact: Last time was during a ball at my ex's school. Before that, high school.
Fact: These pants! They still fit!
Fact: These pants! They leave little to the imagination *stares at my ass*

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Fact: Lack of sleep is making me frustrated.
Fact: frustration is putting me on the verge of crying.....

-hugs- I'll read you a story to put you to sleep?

H a r r i e t said:
Fact; I think you're very, very pathetic.
Fact; It doesn't bother me that you want me to die. It actually makes me smile. :)

Fact: I <3 You
Fact: I made a new Request thread~
Fact: RP LOVINGS FOR ALL!

Fact: Hero is the coolest nerd you'll ever meet. Yes, THE coolest.
Fact: Hero has a boosted ego for little reason.
Fact: Hero can dance.

Fact: wants to get very drunk
Fact: Lately, it's been a struggle just to look at myself in the mirror.
Fact: Does not think he's clinically depressed, though he's been repeatedly diagnosed as such, and it's getting harder to deny.

Fact: Hero finds the a common trend of attention hounding and self loathing factoids silly.
Fact: Hero also finds +25 cents.
Fact: SCORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom