Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
H a r r i e t said:
Fact; I wanna draw, but none of my drawing stuff is heeeeere.
Fact; Celebrating with alcohol wont be happening for my birthday.
Fact; Sad Harriet is sad.

Awwww D:!

Don't worry I had the same thing happen to me babeh :< My DD bailed on my 21st birthday.

COME DOWN HERE D: I'll get you some boozes and drawing stuffs!

Fact: I just remembered to order my new Driver's Liscence xD;

Fact: Is sick.. AGAIN =_= *sigh*
Guess that's why one of my tonsil got swollen, too many viruses around here x_x I blame temperature *shakes fist in the air*

Vespers said:
Fact: Is sick.. AGAIN =_= *sigh*
Guess that's why one of my tonsil got swollen, too many viruses around here x_x I blame temperature *shakes fist in the air*

XD Stop doing that. Stop with the sickness. Take airborne!!!! PREVENTPREVENTPREVENT.

dark thoughts? *hugs!!*

fact: realllllly needs to suck it up and go shopping.
fact: yes, i need new clothes.
fact: hates to go clothing shopping except for PJs and underwear.

Yah.

Fact: Goes clothes shopping maybe once a year unless I really need to do something.
Fact: Laundry tomorrow, probably have to go shopping for new dress clothes for the graduation.

fact: is the sort who knows what she's buying prior to shopping when it's for clothes.
fact: likes to go to the store, get said item and then leave as quickly as possible.
fact: other than maternity clothes, hasn't bought herself clothes in about a year. XD

I'm having dark thoughts as well, and scary dreams. This last one, I cut open my arm, and blood pours out. So dark that it's almost black, and i laugh as i drift toward death. WTF?

Fact: Is never negative, just honest.

Fact: Despite never being negative I'm constantly filled with what one might consider "dark thoughts".

ArcturusV said:
Fact: Is never negative, just honest.

Fact: Despite never being negative I'm constantly filled with what one might consider "dark thoughts".

Fact: Arc might be give an honest opinion about what he sees in himself, but it is pretty much always negative and inacurate.

Fact: Still flinch when I'm hugged. Been stabbed in the back, literally, during about 90% of the hugs I've had in my life.

don't. you're basing it on your own experiences. no one can fault you for that.
just take a little comfort in knowing that there are people out there who aren't like that. and never will be.
<3333333333333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom