Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I like a girl who needs to find herself, therefore making it so she can't even tell if she likes me because she doesn't even know what she wants, so it could be a very long time till I MIGHT have a SLIM chance of GOING OUT with her. >:/ This makes for an endlessly frustrated Dan. -_- -Sigh-

metal-blood-fire said:
Fact: I like a girl who needs to find herself, therefore making it so she can't even tell if she likes me because she doesn't even know what she wants, so it could be a very long time till I MIGHT have a SLIM chance of GOING OUT with her. >:/ This makes for an endlessly frustrated Dan. -_- -Sigh-

Sounds like it could be disasterous sweetheart. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve, or for somebody that's going to drag you down. -hugs-

Fact: I dunno if I have the focus for summer classes right now.
Fact: Why is it every time I go to church I just feel more hopeless?

Fact: Friday night I was late to a comedy show I got free tix for because I was trying to find someone to go with me, then had dinner before with him. I came in to find out the Opener was Jim Gaffigan...testing out his new stuff...its hilarious. I also enjoyed Eugene Mirman who came after him.

Info: Being able to legally drink has some major perks- like bars. ;D
Info: Enjoying my time in Europe despite mishaps.
Info: IRELAND TOMORROW!

hearts and kisses,

Hahvy​

Zalvek said:
Fact: I dunno if I have the focus for summer classes right now.
Fact: Why is it every time I go to church I just feel more hopeless?
You're at a prime age for existential dread and questioning faith. It's important to re-evaluate when you can. MBF has some wisdom in looking around and seeing if there's something else that appeals. On the other hand, perhaps you can research but not pursue as long as you're living with your parents. I know what that's like.

Speaking of MBF, dude, you can understand her pain all you like, just don't get dragged into it. You've got enough going on. If she thinks she can like you later, she takes her chances that you'll still be available when she figures herself out. As for you, you remain open, don't get fixated. You never know what'll come up.

Also: Jim Gaffigan hurricane rocks!

And so does Ireland!

Fact: Was attacked by a pack of stray dogs, and a few neighborhood dogs they recruited today on my way to work.

Fact: Since I had to go to work and thus couldn't call it in at the time, I didn't consider it an "emergency" worth 911.

Fact: Called the police department's non-emergency line today. Got an automated message saying that they are only open 8-6 M-F.... because all crime/tip/report opportunities happen during business hours.

Fact: Still really pissed about it, thinking of confronting my neighbors about their inability to keep their dogs from joining in.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the concern. Although perhaps I should offer a bit more insight on my comment. My family is Roman Catholic, and I most definitely am not. I just find myself having a lot of trouble agreeing with some of the beliefs of the religion. However to keep my parents happy I still go to mass with them. Mind you, it's Korean mass, and I have no idea what they're talking about the majority of the time, so I usually sit for an hour or so just thinking about things and reflecting. Usually this isn't for the brighter of things. ^^;

Fact: Cleaning helps calm me down.

well, maybe you still should find a belief system that resonates to you. Whether it be largely carnal(LaVeyan Satanism) Or almost completely spiritual (Transcendentalism[Sp?])

I've found that I'm very comfortable with Buddhism actually. Once time permits I intend to learn more about it and possibly take it up as well.

Well, then you could use that time in church meditating on something actually important to you! Like the Eightfold Path or a koan or something. :) Perhaps if you do fall into a meditative "empty" state, a sudden sound (like the organ starting up) will startle you into satori! One can always hope.

Overcoming overthinking is a problem all sensitive, emotional, yet intelligent people have to deal with. You'll pull it off, Zal. :) I have faith in you.

Fact; I HAZ THE POWAH! :D
Fact: I'm at my momma's >> things are quieter here.
Fact: This new charger is like my first one. Only green xD
Fact: My Muse is very strange. It seems to react when I'm upset about something to distract my mind from it.
Fact: I realized I"m still not up to par as I was almost 7 years ago. I'm working on it D:!
Fact: My bad luck 'seems' to be going away. Thank god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom