Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
H a r r i e t said:
Fact; The washing machine in this apartment building is broken. I can't do laundry until I find out where the laundromat is. D:

Fact: GOOGLEMAPSISYOURFRIEND
Fact: I haven't replied to so many rps at once in ages xD;
Fact: My inner muse is coming back <3

Fact: is going on her weekly excursion to see her boyfriend XP
Fact: wishes that were more exciting...XD
Fact: *pings hearts at MM*

Fact:loosing his fucking mind over this shit! >.<
Fact: needs this to be done with sooner, rather than later.

Zalvek said:
Alex said:
I feel sorry for anyone who actually purchases the Green Day Rock Band.
That bad, huh? o.o
It's like any other rock band, but with Green Day. I'm sure if muted throughout the game, it'd be fine.

Alex said:
It's like any other rock band, but with Green Day. I'm sure if muted throughout the game, it'd be fine.
Mmm, I can agree to that. -Nod-
Fact: After spending x amount of time alone, I realize how droll my life is. @_@

The sad thing is that there's a truly large amount of Green Day fans. Alot of people tend to have bad taste in music, it seems.

Random info: FUCK YOU, ALLERGIES!!! -Shakes fist, sneezes- DAMMIT! Dx

Zalvek said:
Fact: After spending x amount of time alone, I realize how droll my life is. @_@
Possible misuse: do you mean droll or dull, because a droll life would be pretty cool, actually.

Fact: SONOFABITCH, did I leave my thumb drive at fucking work again? DAMN IT! RPs will be later than originally intended, as i have to fucking rewrite things, and I won't be able to get to it for another three hours or so.

H a r r i e t said:
... It's Green Day. Obviously the only people who would buy it would be people who had no taste in music.
Actually, not always the case. There are drones of people who are Rock Band/Guitar Hero/Achievement junkies who would simply get it just because it has Rock Band in it's title.

Mr Master said:
Zalvek said:
Possible misuse: do you mean droll or dull, because a droll life would be pretty cool, actually.

Fact: SONOFABITCH, did I leave my thumb drive at fucking work again? DAMN IT! RPs will be later than originally intended, as i have to fucking rewrite things, and I won't be able to get to it for another three hours or so.
Yeah, I wasn't using that word properly. >_>; Point being, things are slow here. ~(-3-)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom