Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut in the School (Machiavelli x Searching4shadows)

Rhonda took in a deep breath as Nick took hold of her ass, and as he told her what to do, she felt herself go weak in the knees. She would never know how he could take a few sentences, string them together, and completely unravel her to the point that she was a hot, panting mess. All of her composure seemed to walk out the door when Nick did. And she started to panic.

The most she had ever done to try and turn a man on, had been in the few seconds previously. All her insecurities rose to the surface as she leaned on the desk herself. She wasn't sexy, and she certainly didn't consider herself pretty. Her last boyfriend had nicknamed her 'Jane', short for Plain Jane. And as far as oral was concerned! That same ass had told her she was useless at it! What was she going to do!

As she tried to catch her breath, she found herself looking up at the still hanging handcuffs. The words that Nick had spoken while she had been in bondage flooded back to her, filling her with hope. He wanted this. He wanted her. And he wouldn't have told her to do it if he didn't think she could.

Slowly she pushed herself off the desk and gently lowered herself to the floor. On slightly shaky hands and knees she crawled out of the study and into Nick's bedroom. She found it a bit hard going to start off with, but she quickly got into a rhythm. Her heart raced as she caught a quick glimpse of him in his armchair, but couldn't feel as if she could look him in the eye. She could feel his eyes on her slowly swaying ass and tits, and it took every last ounce of strength not to get up and run out. But the closer she crawled to him, the wetter she became.

When she reached his chair, she slowly knelt up. Again she tried to look at him, but couldn't, and instead tried to focus on the task at hand. It wouldn't be pretty and it wouldn't be what she would call sexy, but she would give it her best shot. Taking a bit of a breath, she gently leaned in and rested her cheek on his inner thigh. She reached over and gently ran her fingertips over his growing bulge. Up and down, up and down. Her breath started to get heavy, as she saw the effect she was starting to have on him, as each time she felt him getting harder and harder. Her lip found it's way between her teeth as she started wondering what it looked like, what it tasted like, what it felt like on her tongue, and in a brazen move of boldness she leaned in and licked his pants crotch from bottom to top.

She started kissing his pant covered bulge, and with her lips not wanting to leave, she softly asked, "please Sir, may I make you cum? Please Sir, may I make you happy? Please?" And with each please she spoke after, she left a lingering kiss, until it almost became a mantra for her, repeating over and over again, kissing his ever growing bulge.

Nick waited patiently as she composed herself in the other room, knowing full well that none of this was easy for her. She hadn't yet adjusted to the dynamic they now had, where she could just let go of her concern and her worry and simply act. She was learning, however, and the prospect of teaching her to let go of her insecurities in favor of total submission thrilled him.

It didn't quite thrill him as much as seeing her crawling across the floor to him, her eyes downcast, her cute ass swaying sexily, perky breasts bouncing slightly as she moved. If he hadn't already had a plan, he might have pinned her down and fucked her from behind right then. God, that was a view he would never tire of. She shakily approached, obviously still a little hesitant and anxious as she knelt, her cheek pressing to his inner thigh, her fingers playing across his cock through his pants. He breathed out a soft breath, the quietest moan, clearly pleased by her actions and simply encouraging her, his cock hardening and further bulging at his pants. Then, in a move both sudden and unexpected, she licked the full length of his throbbing arousal through the fabric, a display of desire so hot and sexy that he groaned, the sound clear and unmistakeable in the quiet room, full of sheer lust and desire as she began to beg, kissing. He already fantasized about her mouth wrapped around his thick length, and her tongue licking at his shaft.

Her words only excited him further, and he was certain she could feel him throbbing through the one layer of fabric that acted as a frustrating barrier between her mouth and his cock. "You want my cock in your mouth, sexy little slut?" He teased, his voice layered with desire. "Go on. Make me happy, make me cum." He smiled down at her slightly, one hand toying through her hair ever so gently. "We're going to make you into a perfect little cock-sucker, my little slave." He teased, shifting in his chair so she might pull his pants down and free his throbbing dick. "And I think you're going to make me very very happy."

His groan sent quivers all the way through her body and his hand in her hair was pure pleasure. Somehow unable to stop, she continued her small kissing actions, letting his comments and questions wash over her and spur her on. At his last comment, she looked up and into his eyes and gently purred, "Yes, Sir." With his help she quickly and efficiently opened and then lowered his pants with nimble fingers. She suppressed a gasp at seeing his hard, throbbing cock for the first time, as the magnitude of what she was doing hit her like a freight train. Any hope at returning to 'friendship' status after this moment were undeniably and irrevocably shattered.

She leaned in, and in an almost hypnotic trance, wrapped her soft lips around the head, her tongue slowly swirling around the tip. Like sampling a fine wine, she closed her eyes and allowed herself to explore. His musky scent filled her senses and fuelled her desire for more. The fingertips of her left hand started to slowly stroke the taut skin along his shaft, while the fingertips of her right hand carressed and cupped his balls.

With growing confidence, she took more of him into her mouth, each time returning to his swollen sensitive head, never really taking it out of her mouth. It wasn't long and she was soon bobbing up and down almost the length of him, but on the down strokes she found herself stopping short just an inch or so, her gag reflex preventing her from going any further.

He smirked as she quivered between his legs, as if physically affected by the sounds he made. God, that was sexy. Simply the power he might have over her, the fact that she was so dedicated to giving him pleasure that the very sound of his groans and moans made her excited, that made him want her even more. "God, you're sexy, pet." He moaned quietly, fingers playing through her hair and encouragin her as she removed his cock from his pants. Her eyes widened, as if realizing what she was doing, but if it startled her or surprised her, she didn't let that slow her down. As much as her kisses seemed to be compulsive, her lips moved almost unstoppable to the tip of his cock. A long, slow groan left him as her tongue toyed around the soft head, eyes slipping shut as if she were savoring a delicious flavor.

Her fingertips made him moan, unwilling and unable to contain the expression of pleasure. "Good girl." He praised quietly, loving the attention she gave both his shaft and his balls. As she moved on, slowly taking more of him into her mouth, coaxing herself further, his hand stroked through her hair and cupped her head as he whispered encouragement - "Fuck, that's good... God, your tongue... Moan for me, my little slut. You like having your master's cock in your mouth, don't you?" His voice was teasing and light, a small smile on his lips, clearly pleased with her and her actions.

As her bobbing motions continued, his groans did too, and his hips shifted slightly, every part of him loving what she was doing. "Do you think you can take me further?" He asked gently, his tone clearly indicating that such a decision was up to her this time. "I can help you." He offered with a slight smirk, his hand in her hair gently pressing her further down, but more of a suggestion than an instruction. He didn't want to strain her as she tried to make him cum. After all, she was doing so well, given that this was her first time doing this for him and adapting so well into her role as his little slut and submissive partner.

His praises made her smile inwardly. She was giving him everything she had, and he was clearly enjoying himself. As she continued, she started to moan, just as he asked, sending vibrations down the length of his shaft she was sure.

When he later asked her to take him further, she looked up and into his eyes with his cock still in her mouth, her head giving a slight nod before she slowly lowered herself around his length. She knew this was going to hurt slightly, but she wanted to try. For him. She took a deep breath as best she could, before pushing past her gag reflex. She held in him place for a moment, taking him almost all the way down. She stopped for a second, allowing her throat to contract around him as she gathered the courage to push further. She didn't last long however before quickly removing herself from him, gasping slightly. Her throat started to burn, but she was determined to try again.

She leaned in, taking the head between her lips, before pushing herself back down. This time she made it all the way, her nose pressing firmly against his groin, her throat contracting hard around him, trying to remove the hard cock. She couldn't hold him more than a second or two though before she felt a familiar feeling. Desperate to stop the impending unpleasantness and possible humiliation, she quickly removed herself from him again, and sat back on her heels trying to quell her poor stomach. Somehow, still able to stroke him, she took a second to gather herself, took a deep breath, and with regret filled eyes she looked up at him. "I-I'm sorry, Sir... I...I can't..."

She made delightful moaning sounds as she took him in her mouth, and he hoped they were an honest reflection of her enjoying the action as much as they were her following his instruction. But it seemed that she was more than willing to try and follow his every order, her eyes looking sexily up into his as she nodded her consent to taking him further into her mouth. He groaned as she pushed herself further, his cock slipping past her gag reflex and into her throat, the sensation sending a shiver of pleasure up his spine, a soft moan from his lips. Then she pulled back, letting out a sexy little gasp. He was about to praise her for a good try when she leaned in again, tongue moving slightly under the tip of his cock as it parted her lips. Before he could say a word she pushed herself down on his thick, long member, throat contracting around the thick length.

He groaned loudly at this action, feeling her nose pressed to his skin, knowing she had his full length in her mouth and throat. She only held the position for a couple seconds, quickly removing herself and sitting back, looking unsettled and uneasy, but her hand still stroked his long length, now lubricated with her saliva. As she looked up at him, breathing heavily, the look in her eyes one that communicated a regret and a disappointment, he gave her a smile, groaning quietly at her touches and strokes. "No, that was a good try, pet." He praised with a smile, fingers playing through her hair. "I didn't expect you to manage to take all of me, let alone try it twice." His hand guided her mouth back to his cock, just gently pressing her lips to the shaft. "Now lick and kiss and enjoy every part of my cock and balls, my little slut. I want you to play with yourself while you do. Nice and slowly..." He teased, his voice playful but dominant in his tone, laced with clear pleasure and satisfaction.

Relief flooded her senses as he praised her for trying. So was not the type to give up easily, and so badly wanted to try for a third time, but she knew her body couldn't take it. And on some level, he must've known too, because he didn't push her. She was slowly finding out that he truly did know what he was doing. He was starting to know her better than she knew herself.

Leaning up on her knees again, she gently took him into her mouth. She kissed and licked and stroked him happily with her tongue, her left hand occasionally mimicking these actions. Her right hand slowly moved down to her pussy. When she discovered she was almost dripping, she moaned, slightly surprised, but completely turned on. Her finger plunged itself into her deep folds, instantly finding her most tender of spots, and stroked slowly, as she'd been told. She was so content with her mouth full of cock and her finger in her pussy, that she wanted to do this forever. She quickly realised what she'd become. What he had made her. His little slut. And this made her moan loudly, all over his cock.

As she began to kiss, lick, and suck at his cock again, every little sound was so happy and eager that he had to groan softly, so turned on by how excited she was to please him. He looked down at her as she moaned the first time, watching her play with herself as she toyed his cock with her mouth, seeing the wetness easily coating her finger and even dripping to the floor under her as she knelt for him.

The second moan, however, was one he knew well. That kind of moan didn't come from just physical pleasure. No, that kind of loud, deeply sensual moan, muffled around his thick dick, that was the sound of a girl who was fully aroused, mentally and physically, loving everything happening to her. That was the sound of a submissive who had found her submissive mindset, and her favorite place to please her master. That was the sound of a good little slut who knew that she was a cute little whore and loved every bit of that title.

"Mm, that's a good girl." He moaned, his eyes on hers. "You're mine, little slut. And if you want to make me happy, all you ever have to do is crawl your pretty ass across the floor, take my cock in your mouth, and play with yourself while you suck on my dick." He teased, his hand caressing her hair as she pleasured him obediently and eagerly. "Don't you dare cum, pet." He breathed, his own orgasm slowly approaching, balls filling with hot seed. "I wonder where I should cum for the first time. You've been a good slut, where do you want your master's cum, hm? In your mouth? All over your sexy little tits? On your cute ass?" He gave her that little, sadistic smirk, knowing his words would get to her.

Her mind started to fog again as his words drew her further to release, only if it was for a short time. A slight whimper reverberated along his shaft from her mouth when he told her not to cum. She knew she had to slow her strokes if she was going to have any chance of obeying him this time.

Each suggestion of where he should paint his seed on her sent her vivid imagination into overdrive. She could almost feel it pouring down her throat, blasting her tits and splashing in great ropes all over her ass. With a desperate need to pull herself away from the potential humiliation of failing again, she gathered her thoughts and pulled her mouth off of his thick shaft, to answer. "Sir," she panted hard, "I am your sub, I am your pet, I am your slut. My body is yours to do with as you wish. Your choice."

God, she was hot. Her little whimper told him that she had indeed heard his instruction, however desperate and frustrated it made her. Then, after he had asked his little question of her, he watched as her hips twitched, obviously turned on by the thought of his cum filling her, coating her. She pulled off and said those magical words, and he let out a low growl of pleasure.

"Such a good sub, pet, and slut too." He groaned, pulling her head gently back onto his cock. "This time you're going to swallow every last drop of my cum." He said in response to her cute, panted words. "I'm going to cum, pet." He groaned, each sound growing louder as his orgasm approached. Finally, with a loud grunt, he tugged slightly on her hair, keeping her on his shaft as his dick throbbed and pulsed in her mouth. Thick, hot spurt of cum erupted from the sensitive tip, coating her tongue and mouth and surging toward her throat as his body tensed and trembled, a long, loud moan filling the room.

Taking his guidance, she moved her mouth back over his cock. "Yes Sir." She tried to ready herself as best she could. She heard his exclamation, she tightened her lips firmly but gently around the shaft, not wanting to miss a drop. The whole world seemed to slow down as his thick, ropey cum lashed her tongue and mouth. It was thicker than she expected, and waited until she thought he was finished before she started trying to swallow.

Keeping her mouth over him, she was able to swallow most of it before she coughed a little trying to get the rest down. She pulled off him slowly before gently moving from kneeling to sitting, laying her cheek on his knee and closing her eyes. Her body was still thrumming from her stroking, but she was too tired to follow through, so she sat, gathering her strength.

She took his orgasm like a pro, sucking and working him through it as he groaned and moaned, his hand in her hair keeping her head in place as he finished on her tongue. Breathing a little more heavily than normal, he smiled down at her as she swallowed, a little cough coming from her as she swallowed his seed. "Good girl. How was that, hm? You like being my little slut and taking my cum down your throat?" He teased her, his hand still playing in her hair as she leaned her head against his leg, eyes closed. She could be just resting, but it was always good to check.

"What's your color, pet?" He asked quietly, eyes wandering her body before looking into hers.

She breathlessly let out a short giggle as he asked her if she liked it. "Yes,Sir." With his fingers in her hair and his taste in her mouth, she was satisfied. And what made it even sweeter was the fact that she could hear it in his voice, he was satisfied too. She took a moment to catch her breath, just enjoying how close he was to her. All this time, she had buried her feelings for him under the guise of friendship. So much had happened in the last few days, to her it seemed as though months had passed. But she had loved every moment of it.

She looked out the window and noticed that the sun had set and that it was quickly darkening outside. Thinking carefully about his question, she shifted herself, gazed deep into his eyes and softly responded, "Green, but tired. Blue, but maybe tomorrow?"

Nick gave her a smile as she said both yes and her color, enjoying how cute and content she seemed to be kneeling naked before him. Admittedly, he wasn't fully clothed either, but she was in a much more vulnerable position. Yet she seemed quite happy, and that was the security he liked to provide.

"There will certainly be more tomorrow. I'd offer to let you stay here tonight, if you wanted, but I'm not sure your parents would approve." He said with a soft laugh, stroking her hair gently. "Have you thought about how secret you want to keep our kinky relationship?" He teased softly.

She smiled gently, "Yeah, you're right. As much as I'd like to, my dad would go nuts."

She knew he teased, but this was something that she'd been giving a lot of serious thought. Giving him a soft smile, she placed her hand over his, still entangled in her hair. "You know how much I like you. You know how much I want this. But...I don't know...telling people about our sex lives...that would be too much for me in a 'normal' relationship. Let alone, wbat we have."

Giving him a slightly pleading look, she asked, "Do you think it would be ok if...well, if we told people we were just...dating?"

Nick laughed softly as she seemed so worried that he would say no, that he would insist on their relationship being public and known. "That's kind of the answer I expected from you anyway, doll. So yes, that's more than fine. And after it's not a total lie, right? We are dating, just... unconventionally." He said with a smile, and offered her a hand to help her to her feet. "Now let's get you dressed and I'll drive you home, yeah? My pretty little slut needs her rest." He said softly, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead.

He stood, grabbing one of his own shirts and tugging it over his lean torso easily, fastening his pants back around his waist. His eyes wandered her nude body for one more time before her ducked into the study beside his room and retrieved her clothing, scattered as it was from the haphazard undressing he had subjected her to. Returning, he offered it to her with a little smile

She smiled back at him, gently taking her clothes from him, "Thanks." She quickly redressed, and ducked into the bathroom to check and fix her hair and makeup. If even a single hair was out of place she knew her dad would start asking questions.

As Nick drove her home, Rhonda felt, well, different. Good, but different. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but something had started to change. She had revealed herself completely to him, allowed herself to be vulnerable and open to him. And it had ended up being the single hottest experience of her life.

She was sad to see it end as he drove up to the house. She turned to him, unfastening her seatbelt. "Well, thank you for tonight, Sir. I had a great time." She gently leaned over and resting her palm on his cheek she kissed him softly, slowly, tenderly, knowing that noone from the house could see at this angle. She giggled softly as she broke the kiss, "Is that allowed? Am I allowed to kiss my Sir anytime I want, or do I have to ask first?" she asked, smiling cheekily, but genuinely interested.

As she turned to him, he smiled at her words. "Then I hope you'll wear this." He said, a hand slipping out of his pants pocket and offering her the silver chain with singular, large, black circle. "Because I'd like my little pet to have a mark of my ownership, even if it's just for us to know." He added with a smile, and passed it to her.

She kissed him, something unexpected but definitely enjoyable, and his lips moved slowly against hers, enjoying the intimate moment. As she broke the kiss, her cute little giggle quiet in the softly running car, he had to laugh at her words. "You are more than allowed to kiss me when you want. I'm not likely to say no. But, if you want to be made to ask, I'm okay with that rule." He paused as she gave him that cheeky smile, and he leaned over, a hand sliding up her arm and shoulder to cup her neck, thumb gently brushing over her throat. "If you want more rules, to give me more control, I'm more than willing. Tonight, make a list of everything you want to let me control in your life. And I'll make you some rules, pet. After all, I think you might actually have enjoyed your punishment tonight." He teased with a laugh.

She quickly put the necklace on, and once it was secure she gently ran her fingertips over it, smiling brightly. Now that it was on, she never wanted to take it off.

She giggled gently, "No, no, please don't! I...I'd still like to be able to kiss you when I like...maybe surprise you on occasion too..." She blushed gently, unable to deny that she had enjoyed her punishment. She considered his request to list down what she'd like for him to control thoughtfully, her mind now buzzing with all sorts of ideas. She softly responded, "I will."

She leaned over once more and gently brushed her lips against his cheek. "Meet you at the fence again tomorrow?" She asked as she opened the car door, before gently wishing him, "Goodnight, Sir."

Walking up the path to her house she felt lightheaded and giddy. She turned one last time to wave goodbye to Nick as she entered the house. Her mum greeted her as she walked in, and instantly noticed the new necklace. "Oh, yeah..it was a present...from Nick," she blushed gently and ran her fingertips over the ring.
"You two are getting serious huh?" her mum teased gently.
She couldn't contain the smile, that broke out on her face. "Yeah...we are."

Nick never wanted her to take it off either - he was more than happy seeing that little jewelry, the mark of his ownership and their relationship around her slim, beautiful neck. Her giggle and slight plea for him to leave it up to he made him laugh. "I like surprises." He said with a smile, and then nodded as she consented to his instruction. "Of course." He replied. "Good night, pet."

He watched her head up the path to her house and made sure she got inside before he pulled away, one hand extending out the open window and returning her little wave goodbye. Once again it took mere minutes for him to get home, a small smile still on his lips. It had been a great day. And the day before it. Perhaps this was indeed the beginning of something bigger and better than any relationship he had ever had before. It certainly felt different. It felt like he was actually opening Rhonda up to a submissive side of her, and not that she was accepting the dominant side of him. It was as if his puzzle piece fit perfectly with hers, and every other girl had been a forced fit. This, hopefully, was the start of a delightful, long, kinky relationship.

And so, hopeful, Nick returned home, cleaning up the study and returning rope and handcuffs and other accessories to their hidden locations, though his father wouldn't be home for another few days, at best, and turned in for the night, falling asleep easily and happily, content with his lot in life.

The next morning Rhonda woke up smiling, after having a thoroughly refreshing sleep filled with sweet dreams of her and Nick. She stretched luxuriously and hopped out of bed. Walking past her full length mirror, she stopped when she noticed the silver and black adornment around her neck. A small giggle and a light blush spread across her cheeks. She felt so lucky.

As she dressed, she remembered Nick's text from the day before. With a new confidence, she removed her panties and hiked her skirt up further than the day before. Still feeling a bit insecure, she grabbed her panties and put them in the secret compartment in her backpack, just in case she lost her nerve. She did her hair and makeup, grabbed the list she'd written for Nick the night before, and her backpack, and headed out the door.

She got to school first again, and waited for Nick to arrive, excited to see him.

Nick woke to the buzzing of his alarm, and rolled gracefully out of bed, slipping into a pair of boxers and long black slacks before slowly buttoning up the white button shirt, leaving the top two buttons undone. While not exactly up to dress code, he'd likely get away with it. With a smile smile be picked up his phone, remembering the events of the night past. It took him only a few more minutes to get ready, and then he was headed out the door to his car, and from there, the short drive to school.

He pulled into his parking space and glanced over, slipping easily out of his car and catching sight of Rhonda in the same place as always. A smirk crossed his lips as he approached her, eyes sweeping up and down her body. "Mm, I like the shorter skirt on you." He said with clear desire in his eyes, subtle, but present. His right hand slipped into the small of her back and pulled her into him, his lips pressing to hers in a firm but gentle kiss. As that kiss broke, he whispered, "You going to be able to sit still today, or is your ass a bit too sore?" His words were clearly meant as a tease, his hand slipping into hers as they started toward the school.

She blushed gently as he commented on her skirt. He had noticed, and he had approved. She wondered whether she should tell him about her going panty-less, but decided to surprise him with it later. She smiled, and just as gently kissed him back. She was sure she was becoming addicted to his kisses, mostly because he was so good at it.

Nearly gasping at his whispered question, her mouth widened in silent shock as a small laugh escaped her. She knew what he was doing. He was trying to make her remember the night before, wanting to leave her a wet mess right from the beginning of the day. And it was working. "I'll be fine, thank you very much, Sir," she whispered back with a cheeky grin on her face as he took her by the hand and led her to class. Rhonda had noticed while dressing that the marks he had left on her from the night before were still visible, but weren't sore. For that she was grateful. And yet...

"So what are your plans this weekend? I've gotta work in the morning tomorrow, but I'll be free about lunch? Do you wanna, I don't know, do something?"

Nick smirked as she so sassily retorted to his question. "I'll have to try harder next time then." He said with a laugh. She mentioned her work the next morning and the weekend, and he smiled down at her, nodding slightly. "You know what? Let's go on an actual date then. I'll take you to lunch tomorrow after work - nothing too fancy. Then we can go back to my place and... do something." He said, giving her a little wink and eyeing her short skirt and perky chest. "Or maybe, if you're a good girl today, I'll take you shopping and we can buy you some new toys or clothes." He added with another smirk, his meaning of 'clothes and toys' obviously far more sexual than the standard meanings.

"Speaking of being a good girl, did you make me that list?"

She gently nodded as he suggested lunch tomorrow. An actual date with her new Sir. She was so excited. But then he suggested they go shopping together in the afternoon for sexy clothes and toys and she nearly fell over. A guy that liked to shop was rare. And the fact he wanted to take her clothes shopping, Rhonda knew she'd hit gold. The toys shopping did worry her a bit, but knowing that Nick would be with her gave her more confidence. "Sounds like fun," she said, her voice slightly raspy, not at all hiding how much this conversation had turned her on.

Gently slipping her hand out of his, she retrieved the list from her backpack and handed it to him. She'd spent some time and effort on it the night before, and had even written it on some fancy black and white stationary. "I-It's just a start. You know, some things I've been thinking..."

She had decided to include in her list of things she wanted Nick to make rules for, things like verbal restrictions and verbal protocols which included how and when to speak, particularly while in session but also in real life, eye contact restrictions, rules while training, positions protocol including how to stand and how to kneel, and lastly, she wanted him to control her phone and laptop usage. This last one was a big step but it was one she wanted to give him. She knew that others would come, but this was what she was comfortable with.

Back
Top Bottom