Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut in the School (Machiavelli x Searching4shadows)

As she moaned her shaky moan, he let out a soft growl, his other hand slipping through her hair and pulling her head to one side, not roughly, but not with gentle care either. His lips were then on her neck, kissing up to her ear, where he bit and nibbled on her earlobe, whispering. "Feel free to moan and scream and make as much noise as you want." He teased, his fingertips trailing down the natural curve of her stomach, tracing along the waistband of her skirt. Those fingers teased slightly under the fabric, but seemed in no rush to get anywhere.

As she answered his question, he nodded slightly, giving her another kiss on her neck. "Good. That means I'll let you cum. After I tease you until you're begging for it."

"Mm, it won't take long if you keep touching me like that," she replied a little cheekily and just as breathlessly, before quickly adding, "ah-Sir." She knew it wouldn't be long at all, before she'd be begging for release. He was skilled. She closed her eyes and allowed him to take her higher and higher as his hands reached lower and lower. Her hips seemed to move on their own towards his hands, towards his touch. Her breath started to get heavier and heavier, and it didn't take long before she was panting.

She wished that he would just rip all her clothes off and have his sweet way with her, but she imagined that he'd want to take his time with her. Just to prove a point. She was no longer in charge of her body. No longer in possession of her orgasms. They were both his to do with as he pleased, and he was going to make sure she knew it.

Nick chuckled softly, the sound a little deeper and huskier than normal. "I know." He almost growled, his hands sliding back off her body as he pulled away. His hands easily found the zipper of her skirt and released it, tugging the garment to the ground and merely dropping it. He chuckled again upon seeing her lacy underwear. "You came dressed to impress, I see."

Then, in a quick motion, he delivered a slap to her ass, harder than the more playful ones before. He mirrored it, giving her an equally rough strike on the other cheek, enjoying the view of her perky butt. Then his hands moved back around her waist, slowly peeling her shirt up off her stomach and chest and over her head.

Nick's smooth motions as he removed her skirt, and his comment had her blushing a deep red. Being a modest dresser, she had always made sure she was covered. Even when they went swimming, she felt more comfortable in swimming shorts and tank top. She'd never had a reason for Nick to see her in anything less until now.

The slap to her ass, dulled her pleasure for just a moment, and brought her out of high. She took a brief sharp intake of breath through her teeth, the slap being unexpected. But in its wake she found that the warmth that broke out on her skin brought a new deeper sense of pleasure. The second, just like it, though still unexpected, had the same effect, and seemed to make her body hum from the impact.

Her heated skin gently brushed against the fabric of his pants as he wrapped his arms around her to remove her top. The simple gesture left an impression. He was now more clothed than she was with the least amount of clothes he'd ever seen in her in. Soon he'd see her naked, and the thought alone made her shiver and moisten under his touch.

Nick circled around her, his eyes clearly sliding over her exposed body, the small smile on his lips clearly indicating his pleasure at the sight. "You know, not many would suspect that such a hot body was hidden under such modest clothing." He teased her, knowing full well her preference for staying covered and blending in, staying away from the spotlight and the focus of people's attention. His hand slid up from her soft stomach, caressing across her bra and chest, up her neck to rest his thumb on her throat, the rest of his fingers angling her head up to look into his eyes. "You might be naive and innocent now, but I'm going to wake the nymphomanic hiding inside you." He teased, his other hands sliding in the opposite direction, down her stomach, reaching her lace panties and slowly tracing patterns over the fabric, teasing her.

"How wet are you, slave? How badly do you want to be touched, to be fucked?"

She breathlessly let out a shaky giggle as his comments made her feel even more exposed. As his hands travelled her body, she felt her body moving with him. Her body no longer felt like her own. With her mind fogged over with intensity and pleasure, it was as if he was an expert puppeteer, moving her and making her react to his whims. As Nick tilted her head up by the neck, she was sure he could see just how far gone she was.

An unexpected groan escaped her as he caressed her fabric covered body, and she suddenly wished she was naked before him, modesty be damned. As his fingertips reached her panties, she was sure she could now smell her own arousal. She blushed deeper, the shameful thought turning her on. She looked up, and away, as her moistened panties started to cool in the exposed air.

She took a few moments before answering his questions, wanting to give herself time to work through what she was experiencing, as well as trying tofigure out what she was going to say. "Ahh...I'm-I'm wet, Sir...I-I, oh please, Sir, make me cum?" she responded quietly with a shaky voice. Arousal, now making her a whimpering mess.

His smirk grew slightly as she shakily responded, and his fingers moved away from her panties. "Not yet... soon, pet, though I won't stop you if you want to beg more." he teased, the hand on her neck sliding down her body again, caressing her curves before slipping around to her back and expertly unclasping her bra, releasing it too from her body. Then his hands gently cupped her perky breasts, thumbs gently teasing over delicious pink nipples. His fingers shifted, moving from a gentle caress to a pinch, tugging on the sensitive buds slightly. "Now. Who's body is this?" He said, his eyes on hers, gaze intense. "Who owns you?" One hand dropped from playing with her breast and slipped into her panties, cupping her wet sex, fingers playing slowly across her soaked lips.

She caught his smirk, which she now realised was a trademark of his particular domination style, and it caused her knees to weaken slightly. A frustrated little groan seemed to erupt from her throat as he removed his fingers from her, and she was sure that it was his enjoyment of her growing desperation that kept him from taking her over that delicious edge.

And just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, he removed the fabric barrier that encased her breasts. She swore she could see a now possessive look in his eyes as he asked her about her own body. Which she now knew was totally his. His to do what he wanted with. His to control and manipulate.

"Yours!" she breathlessly whispered through her teeth out as a pre-orgasmic wave hit her tender body, her hands clenching gently inside the cuffs. "You do, you own....this....this body....it's yours....oh please..." she pleaded with him to make her cum.

Nothing turned him on more than feeling how wet she was and hearing her tell him that her body was his, that he owned her. His fingers slowly and teasingly circled her clit, his eyes on hers. "Good girl." He breathed, his own arousal clear in the bulge in the front of his pants, though for the time he seemed uninterested in getting pleasure himself, and more interested in toying with her until she came, hard, for her first orgasm in bondage.

The hand on her breast paused to pull her panties down, dropping them to the floor as the other hand slowly pushed his fingers into her, eyes on her face. "When you feel yourself getting close, you need to ask permission to cum. And don't forget to say thank you after, little pet." He leaned in, lips close to hers. "Cum for me, my little slut."

With his hands removing the final barrier to her nakedness, she stood before him a hot, trembling mess. She felt so ashamed and at the same time didn't care what she looked like or how she acted, just as long as she got her release. A wave of pleasure hit her hard as his words of encouragement spurred her on, and she shuddered under his touch. For the first time ever, she had been called a slut. And she loved it. As his fingers entered her, she found herself on the precipice, and knew it wouldn't be long.

A few strokes from his fingers, and a few idle brushes against her dlit and she was panting like a dog in heat. She knew she couldn't hold off any longer, when suddenly a new fear hit. What if he didn't give her permission? She knew for sure she wouldn't be able to stop it. It was coming too quickly.

Desperately she pleaded with him, "please! Sir, please....may I-I cum?"

His smirk was continually present, and it just grew as she shuddered at his words, visibly turned on. "Oh, you like being my little slut, hm?" He teased, letting out a pleased chuckle as she panted and squirmed. She quickly began to beg for permission to cum, and suddenly he wasn't touching her anymore, his fingers gone from inside her. "No. Don't cum yet, slave. Hold it." He ordered, his eyes on hers, hands grasping her pretty slim hips and holding her steady. "Don't you dare cum yet." He said, his voice stern. He wasn't sure she would be able to this first time, but that was just fine. It would give him an opportunity to play with punishing her a little bit. Or she'd succeed and he could praise and reward her.

It was too late. She was too far gone. His words didn't even seem to register as her body was suddenly flooded with sensation. Her thighs clamped together, her body stiffened. Her orgasm seemed to rip right through her with a force she had never experienced before. Time itself seemed to slow down, and her eyes seemed to glaze over before closing completely. She twisted slightly in his grasp, and just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, the final wave hit. She let out a cry, and with one final jerk it was if her entire body radiated with a softer pleasure that slowly brought her back to reality.

As her breathing returned to normal, she slowly opened her eyes, and his words suddenly registered. He had said no. He had told her to hold it. "Oh...no..." she whispered. She had failed. The first big thing he had gotten her to do, and she failed. With all the extra emotions flooding her system, she felt the effects of her mistake more than she normally would. Her eyes squinted shut as she felt them slowly start to fill. She would have tried to hide her face, but she was still cuffed, so she did what she could and tucked part of her cheek in behind one arm. "I'm sorry..." she whispered.

Nick's little smile hadn't gone anywhere, and one of his thumbs brushed away any tears that might have fallen. "Shh. Sh." He hushed her. " He cupped her face gently, bringing her gaze to his again. "This is training. You're learning. You'll learn to hold it back, to not cum when I tell you. You just need practice. And I'm going to teach you." He said, his voice stern but gentle. "Now stick your pretty ass out, you cute little slut. Just because you're learning doesn't mean I won't punish you." He teased, pacing slowly over to the desk and picking up the light riding crop, one specifically designed for a lighter sting. Turning around, he gently traced the tip up her legs and over her torso, teasing over of her nipples with it ever so slightly.

"I'm only going to use this six times. Three on each side. You will count each strike and follow it with a 'Thank you, Sir.' Understand?" He said gently, his voice offering no anger or disappointment, only a firm statement of what is going to happen. After her response, he kissed her, slowly, playfully, his tongue teasing her lips and his teeth nibbling on them as well, as if the kiss was an assurance that she hadn't failed him and that he still wanted her.

Badly. He wanted her very very badly.

As he cupped her face, the built up tears fell freely, but were quickly quelled with his reassuring words. She smiled gratefully up at him and couldn't help but let out the smallest of laughs when he called her pretty and cute, but not in the traditional way.

She slowly bent herself over as best she could with her hands still cuffed above her. Her eyes widened as she saw him pick up the riding crop. She could see how it's shape and size could deceive someone into thinking that it wouldn't have much of an impact, but she knew better. As Nick made the tip caress its way up her body and explained his expectations, she realised that the embers from her orgasm were still burning inside her. "Yes, Sir," she responded, her soft voice tinged with a slight raspiness. When he kissed her, she nearly lost her balance, and was suddenly grateful that the cuffs and rope were there to hold her up.

As the kiss ended, she mentally prepared herself. Focusing on a spot on the wall, which she now realised was an eyelet fixture, she was ready.

As she assumed the position, his free hand gently caressed her cute, perky ass, playing with the firm flesh. As she said those two words, he smiled, stepping away from her. He loved how she laughed, clearly enjoying his words. A girl who liked being called a slut, and, moreover, seemed to want to be a slut for him.

She focused ahead and seemed prepared for what was to come, and he was more than willing to provide. It was time to truly see if pain would turn her on even more. Even if it didn't, he was certainly sure that he submissive nature was enough. The crop flicked and landed on her left cheek for the first time, the whoosh-smack! filling the room. Then, as he waited for her to count off, the top of the crop slid between her legs, first gently flicking at her inner thighs, just enough to tease, then gently brushing against her wet sex.

The anticipation was almost too much for her to take. He clearly enjoyed playing with her, dragging out the inevitable. She flinched as his hand came into contact with her ass, expecting to feel the sting of the crop, but instead feeling him caress her.

She was just beginning to enjoy his touch, when she heard the crop slice through the air. A sharp sting then seemed to explode in a line of fire across the delicate skin. It took her breath away for a second, and was momentarily distracted by the crop travelling between her legs, before she quickly remembered, "One. Thank you, Sir."

She so badly wanted to reach behind her and rub the sting away, but as the pain turned to heat, she found herself start to moisten again.

"Good girl." came those two words of praise as she thanked him properly and counted off the first strike. His hands caressed the soft curve of her ass, even as the crop smacked across the other cheek and then slipped back up her thigh, teasing between her legs once more. "Tell me, pet." He said with a smirk that she couldn't see, but could probably hear. "What turns you on more? The crop striking your ass and playing between your legs, or being tied up and bound and knowing I can do anything I want to you?" The crop flashed through the air and slapped across her butt again, the sound filling the quiet room.

"Or maybe you're fantasizing about what I'm going to do? You're just going to have to wait and see." He said, delivered a fourth strike, intentionally varying his blows so they didn't hit the same place more than once. "But don't worry. I'll make sure you can't sit still for a week."

Her poor mind struggled to pay attention to Nick and all the different things he was doing to her. She found herself drifting in and out of awareness and her concentration was waning terribly. She told herself that if she could just remember one thing, to respond to his crop, she should be alright. She heard the smirk in his voice, and knew that he was trying to distract her deliberately. Her inner brat wanted to give in to the distraction, just to see what he would do, but in the end she stayed true to her submissive nature and took her punishment like a good girl.

As she counted off the next three slices from the crop, she remembered each time to thank her Sir for each one, but it was getting harder. The intensity of the pain and pleasure combination was fogging her brain to the point that she couldn't even respond to his questions. She closed her eyes, struggling to concentrate, only to have them open unexpectedly and widen instantly when he mentioned her not being able to sit down for a week. Her insides shook at just that thought alone, and her deep moan filled the room.

She was doing remarkably well, keeping count and thanking him properly with every strike, her body shuddering with every blow. As she squirmed and moaned deeply at his last statement, he chuckled, clearly pleased. "Oh, you like that?" He said, delivering the fifth crop strike to her ass. "You are a little pain slut, aren't you? Just the idea of having your ass sore from me playing with you turns you on." He teased, the crop caressing gently between her legs, another intentional attempt at distraction. "Forced to think about me every time you sit down, remembering how much control I have, and how much you love letting me do whatever I want with you..." The sixth strike landed on the other side of her cute butt, and he stepped away, circling around in front of her, his free hand gently caressing over her soft stomach, feeling her breathing.

"What's your color, slavegirl of mine?" He said softly, wondering if she'd remember the rules.

Knowing she was coming towards the end of her punishment, a sense of pride enveloped her. The fifth strike made her take a quick breath in through her teeth. As she responded with her count and a thank you to her Sir, she could feel the crop move between her legs. Except this time when he removed it, she could feel just how wet she was. This was turning her on? The pain was turning her on? She couldn't believe it. This thought and Nick's words were almost enough to put her off her game. She was so out of it, she almost didn't respond properly when the final strike hit. "...whatever you want with me...Sir," she whispered almost monotone, before clearing her throat slightly, "Six. Thank you Sir,"

She was panting, she was warm all over, and she was wet. But she had done it. She had endured her first punishment, with unexpected results. His gentle hand on her stomach, felt like affirmation to her of a job well done. It took her a few seconds to assess how she was. She was tired, her arms and back were starting to hurt from her current position, but she felt satisfied. "Green," she said gently. She smiled up at him as she stood up properly. "I'm ok...Sir. Ah..but can we take a break?" she asked, gesturing to her cuffed hands. That first session had really taken it out of her.

Nick smiled as she let out that reply, and nodded slightly as she counted off the final strike and thanked him. "Good girl." He praised as she gave him her color, as well as requested a break. "Of course. You're still learning, and it takes practice to build up endurance for this kind of thing." He said, and fished a handcuff key out of his pocket, easily unlocking one hand, then the other, leaving the handcuffs dangling in the air. His hand pressed to the small of her back and guided her to the chair, sitting her down on the padded surface. He reached under the desk to a small fridge and produced a small water bottle, passing it to her with a small kiss on the head.

"Aa-ah-...ahh." Forgetting about her freshly cropped ass, she took a seat on the soft chair, only to quickly change positions to accommodate her tender skin. Finally finding a comfortable way to sit, she slowly sunk into the chair. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she gratefully took the water bottle from him. "Thank you, Sir." She was slowly getting used to calling him that, but she knew it would take a while. She smiled softly as his lips brushed her head.

She looked up at him as she opened her water. "So what do you think so far?" she asked hesitantly. "Like, how do you think I'm doing? Am I doing ok?"

Nick chuckled and gave her a smile. "You're doing just fine." He said, his tone clearly pleased. "For your first punishment, you endured it pretty well, despite my attempts to distract you. And we've learned that you're a little pain slut, something I think we can both enjoy." He said with a small laugh. As he spoke, his eyes wandered her body, enjoying the view of her naked and sitting before him. After all, her body was his, and he'd enjoy the view if he wanted.

"Now, there are a couple of choices. If you're tired, we can be done with kinky action for the day. Or we can continue, in a manner which won't strain your arms and back as much. And, if you're done with bondage for a little while, we can move on to rough sex. But this session is your choice, since we're using it as a trial run for you. So for one time only, you get to decide what happens next." He gave her a smile and a wink, leaning against his desk.

As she drank her water, she noticed his wandering eyes. Her cheeks tinged pink again, and she tried looking away, only to be brought back by his magnificent swimmer's build. She also took a moment to fondle him with her eyes, now that he was just standing before her.

When he laid out her options, a cheeky smile and a playful glint in her eye emerged. "Me? I get to decide?" She crossed her legs and tented her fingers in an authoritative pose. "That could be dangerous," she pondered aloud as if she were thinking up some diabolical scheme, letting out a little evil laugh, before erupting into a playful giggle.

As she drank the last of her water, an idea started to form on what she wanted to do. She definitely didn't want their first session to end just yet, but she also wasn't sure she could take any more restrictive bondage. Picking up the empty bottle, she stood up from her chair and placing the empty bottle on the desk beside Nick, she stood in front of him, looking him in the eye. "I want to keep going," she responded softly, "but if this is my trial run, I want to know..." Her eyes lowered to his pant-covered crotch, and a slow and gentle fingertip reached out, gently circling his pants button. "I want to know, what it is that pleases you most," she continued, her fingertip moving down to his zipper. "I want you to show me the one thing that I can do for you, that'll make you happy, every time I do it."

Nick chuckled at her attempt at an evil laugh, giving her a little look that told her not to get any ideas. "Don't get used to it, you. If you want to continue after this trial run of yours, you had better believe that I'll be making the decisions around here." He leaned down, making intense eye contact from a few inches away. "And you'll love it."

As she stood and paced toward him, seductive in her slight touches at his pants, knowing full well the large bulge between his legs waiting to be touched. At her request, he nodded, smirking slightly as he looked past her, as if thinking. One arm wrapped around her, squeezing her perky ass. "I'm going to go into my bedroom. Wait a moment, then follow, on your hands and knees so I can watch you. I want you to crawl between my legs as I'm sitting, kneel, and beg for my cock in your mouth. I want to be convinced that there is nothing you want more, that you crave it. Use your words, hands, lips, whatever you want, but you may not undress me until I say. You want the thing that will make me happy every time you do it?" He paused with a small smile. "You, on your knees, begging to make me happy, convincing me that it will turn you on and make you happy."

He turned and walked through the door of his bedroom, pacing to the armchair on one side of the bed and sitting, perfectly positioned to watch her crawl through the door toward him

Back
Top Bottom