Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut in the School (Machiavelli x Searching4shadows)

Rhonda could've sworn her insides instantly melted with pleasure when Nick praised her. She could have never imagined that two words would cause such an intense reaction. She did all she could to hide her reaction from him, but as soon as he thrust her against the nearby pillar, all hope of coming across as calm and collected flew out the window. She gasped, her eyes widening with the unexpected act, and couldn't help but let out a slightly shaky, "Ohh..."

Trying hard to pay attention to Nick as he laid down the law, Rhonda locked eyes with him, but that did anything but help her concentration. His grasp on her back, and his proximity to her quivering body quickly fogged her mind, and it took all her reserved inner strength to nod and take in his words. When he asked her what colour she was experiencing, she had to think. "Ahh...g-green...blue, ah-Sir," she stuttered, remembering his rules just in time.

He soft gasping moan and stuttered words made him smirk slightly, but he knew she would adjust quickly. And futhermore, her color response was perfect. "You're already getting it." He said, quirking an eyebrow. "Wonderful." He whispered, and then kissed her.

The kiss was even more sensual than the first, his teeth gently biting at her lower lip and tugging, his hand keeping hers pinned above her head, the other forcing her hips to press out against him, where, if she even briefly thought about it, she would likely detect the heat of an aroused bulge pressing against her. That hand was playing along the smooth soft skin of her back, and his nails slowly scratched her, a sensual, not painful motion, though perhaps a tad more aggressive than a simple passionate action. Then he slowly broke the kiss, retreating away from her lips and preventing her from following with that hand on her cuffs.

"One other thing." He breathed, his lips brushing along her jaw back toward her ear. "What do you want me to call you? Slave? Pet? Slut? Doll?" He teased, each word accompanied by a little bite along her ear.

Rhonda's head swam with sensation with Nick's lips, teeth, hips and hands awakening more and more desire within her. She moistened under his touch and was sure that somehow he'd know the effect he was having on her. Because she could sure tell the effect this was having on him. Sure she'd seen him near-naked before, but to feel his hardening bulge press against her, was completely new. And as she gently pushed back, she found, addictive.

As he broke the kiss, she couldn't help but let out a little disappointed groan. When he asked her what she wanted to be called, she couldn't help but breathlessly giggle. "Yes. Yes, yes, yes," she answered cheekily, wanting it all and more. "Call me whatever you like, I won't mind."

Gaining more confidence, she gently tugged on her handcuffs, somehow trying to gauge on another level just how serious he was about all this, or whether this was just an act. When her hands remained in place, she knew her answer. He was just as serious about this as she was hoping he'd be. "So tell me....Sir, what happens if I forget a rule? Or break a rule?" she asked sincerely.

Her little disappointed groan made him smirk, and he knew he'd be hearing that sound again several times. He did like to tease, and he could already tell she was going to make some delicious noises when he did so. He cocked an eyebrow as she said he could call her whatever he wanted, and tugged experimentally on the cuffs. His grip kept them firmly in place above her head, however.

"Break a rule, hm? Are you going to be a feisty little slavegirl?" He teased. "Well, that all depends. Maybe I'll bend you over and smack your cute ass red. But that might just get you wet and horny, and that's not exactly a punishment, right?" He said with a smirk, and his hand slipped under her skirt to grab her perky butt, still pulling her against him. He gave the clock a glance and sighed softly. "We're almost out of time, doll. But all day today I want you to keep thinking about me and dominance and submission. So I want you to text me your darkest, deepest fantasies, whenever you can, right up until we see each other at the end of the day. Understand?"

Rhonda felt her mouth gape open as Nick spoke of punishing her. It became harder for her to breathe as she felt his hand reach under her skirt. She quietly moaned as the warm skin of his hand connected with her panty covered ass, and grasped firmly what she now considered as 'his'. Her hips leaned into his touch. She was so wet. So close. All she needed was a little more...

As he gave her her task for the day, it took all her brainpower to respond with a "yes, Sir," and a frantic nod. And as the bell rang for the end of class, she groaned, "Nooo! Just a little longer! Please!" she begged to noone in particular. But she knew the inevitable had come. Soon his touch would leave her body, and she'd be left on edge for the rest of the day.

"Good girl." He said as she accepted his instruction, and he was more than a little curious to see what she would come up with to entertain both her sexual imagination and his. As she pouted at the end of class, he chuckled. "Not to worry, you. There will be plenty of time for more activities later." He hinted, giving her a little smirk and a wink. Then, with expert ease, he released the handcuffs by the hidden trigger, tucking them back into the back pocket of his pants, leaving only little faint lines of red where she had pulled against the cold metal. Grabbing his bag from the floor where his had dropped it, he held the door for her as they left the room and entered the hallway, draping his arm over her shoulders, hand lightly resting on and cupping her perky breast through her shirt. That hand didn't move as they entered more crowded halls of the school, seemingly uncaring about what onlookers thought, if they cared.

Similarly, as they approached the point where they would have to part ways, he paused, pulling her to one side of the hall for a brief moment. Leaning down slightly, he whispered in her ear. "Oh, I almost forgot. You're not allowed to touch yourself without permission. Your orgasms belong to me now, and you'll cum when I tell you to." Pulling back, he gave her a cocky little smirk and kissed her again, hard, biting her lower lip and tugging lightly, a soft, playful growl just loud enough for her to hear. Pulling away from the kiss, he flashed her another knowing smile, and quipped "Now get to class. Good luck staying focused." He teased her, giving her another once over and vanishing down a hallway.

Surprised slightly by the hidden release trigger, Rhonda walked slowly back over to where she'd left her bag, gently running her hands over her wrists. They didn't hurt, but they did feel a little weird from being in that elevated position. Truth be told, she was also looking to clear her head from the sensation fog that Nick had coherced her into. Her body still hummed from his touch as she picked up her bag. She didn't feel normal. She didn't feel like herself. But she also didn't mind.

She was quiet as they walked down the hall, Nick unashamedly copping a feel whenever he wanted, with noone really paying attention. This was lucky for Rhonda as she felt her cheeks burn each time he did. This action alone was making her even wetter. She knew she'd never survive the day in this state. She had to do something. Had to get some release. She figured she could duck out during class, find one of the cleaner restrooms and release the built up tension. But as Nick pulled her to the side, all thoughts of release were dashed as he left her with his final command. The look of desperation on her face would've made any man cave, but not Nick. He simply leaned in and kissed her, and she groaned disappointedly into his lips, wordlessly begging him to change his mind. And then he was gone. She leaned against the wall, eyes closed, willing her body to calm down before class.

Before she knew it, ten whole minutes had passed and the hallways were now empty. She was late for class. She dashed over to her english class, apologised to the teacher for being late and sat down next to her friend, Laura. "Girl, where you been? You're never late for class." Rhonda shrugged off her friend's question as best she could, before quietly reaching for her phone when the teacher wasn't looking.

Over the next few hours, Rhonda sent Nick more snippets of her dirty desires through text. She spoke about her wanting to be treated like a pet, her wanting to be naked while he wore clothes for an entire weekend, her wanting to be cuffed or chained and still expected to perform normal tasks. The thoughts alone were enough to keep her poor body on edge. She was hoping to see Nick during morning break, but she was sidelined by her small group of friends who wanted to know more about the kiss during drama the day before. Again she tried to shrug off their questions, and to change the subject, but they wouldn't hear of it. She didn't find herself any peace until lunch. She claimed a bench by the trees, away from her normal group and sat, even just to give herself a quiet moment alone. Everything had changed so quickly, and with all the attention she'd received at morning break, she was starting to feel a little uneasy.

Nick enjoyed receiving her kinky fantasies via text for the duration of the morning, though he had to be careful to not become too bothered by her dirty confessions that his arousal become clear to everyone around him. As his day progressed, he began drafting a short list of rules and rights for his new little slavegirl, who was already proving to be far more fun than any other he had experienced, and they hadn't even really done anything yet. But he had a little plan to continue getting her into the world he so loved, and the one he knew she would crave as well.

He was unable to meet her during the morning break, trapped by his swim coach who wanted to talk about choosing the next year's swim captain, now that the season was coming to an end. Despite that, Nick made sure to go searching for her during lunch, heading out into the warm sunlight in the main courtyard of the school. A quick scan of the area revealed Rhonda sitting back on a bench under a few trees, looking a little uncomfortable. She was easy to read sometimes, which was good for him, especially now as her dominant. If she hadn't been, he might have continued up to her and begun to tease again, but something told him that she needed something other than continued dominance.

Besides, being a dominant meant taking care of your submissive as well.

Striding calmly over to her, he slid onto the bench to her left, wrapping an arm around her and giving her a small little smile. "Hey there. How're you doing, beauty?" He said, leaning back slightly in the shade. "You look a little uncomfortable." He observed, as if stating a fact, expressing some concern in his tone as well, but no offense or guilt. If she was uncomfortable, he knew he was likely the cause, but he wasn't going to blame himself and feel bad about something she had asked explicitly for. But instead he would certainly like to adjust how he continued this indoctrination into BDSM, so that she could relax into it a bit more.

Rhonda lit up when she saw Nick walking over to her. As he sat down and put his arm around her, she gently rested her head against him, and smiled as he called her 'beauty'. She closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying his closeness and taking a moment just to gather her thoughts. Even when they were friends, she always knew she could rely on Nick to make her feel better if she was going through something. He seemed to know how she was feeling before she did. And at that moment, again, she wasn't quite sure how she was feeling, but she knew that Nick could make it all better.

She was just about to respond, when a group of girls walked past them making 'kisssy' noises. Normally, this wouldn't have bothered her in the slightest. But this time it seemed to hit a nerve, and Rhonda straightened back again in Nick's embrace. She turned to him, and faked a smile. "No...no, I'm ok. How are you? How was maths?" she asked trying to change the subject.

She wanted to be ok. For all she knew she was just being silly. She wanted a relationship like she and Nick were embarking on. She craved it, in fact. But she had never stopped to think about how a relationship like that would effect her in their real world. And she knew her friends would have even more questions. How would she respond? What would she say? How much should she share? Her mind was buzzing with the unknown, and this was probably what was eating her up the most.

He could feel her tense as the girls made their mocking little motions toward them, and Nick resisted the urge to kiss Rhonda as hard and as passionately as humanly possible right there in front of them. But he knew that this would only aggravate the matter at hand. Given his experience, he could only assume she was wondering how to integrate the kinky side of her life with her normal one. "Maths was as dull as ever. I was only kept entertained by those delicious texts of yours." He said with a smirk, locking with her gaze for a moment. "But you're not okay." He observed, leaning back slightly.

"I imagine you're trying to figure out how this is going to work with life." He said, giving her a knowing little look. "I had much the same struggle. There are two ways, really. One, you answer any question someone asks you honestly. You mentioned that you wanted people to be jealous of you, to be the envy of all the school. That might be the way to do it. Or the second option is to just say that we're dating, and leave it at that as an explanation, which might get tricky with your friends if they start asking for details about our sex life." He finished the sentence and gave her a little smile. "Your choice. But whichever you choose, let me know, and I'll go along with it. And also, plan on coming home with me this afternoon. I'm not done exploring you." He added, squeezing her close to his body. "If you need to get thoughts out of your head, do it. Talk to me. Communication is the most important thing."

He knew. How the hell did he know? Not just that she was faking being ok. But the turmoil going on in her thinking. She felt herself soften in his arms as he explained her choices. She knew her friends, but most importantly she knew her family. She needed time to think, and funnily enough, Nick knew that too in telling her to let him know when she'd come to a decision. She nodded sincerely, letting him know silently that she would do as he asked.

Her gaze almost snapped back to his when he spoke of the afternoon. She instantly understood that this was not a request. It was a command. Just the thought alone of the possibilities reminded her just how on edge her body already was. As he squeezed her close to his body, she shivered again, and the whole world seemed to fade away. She'd spent long afternoons at Nick's before. But this time would be entirely new. And she couldn't decide if she was excited or scared.

His final few sentences hinted at another command. She couldn't help but lower her gaze, almost chiding herself for keeping what she was thinking from him. But she wasn't used to being so open. With anyone. Sure, Nick could always tell when she was hiding something from him, or faking something. But to share her thoughts and darkest feelings. She wasn't used to that. But she would give it a shot. No matter how uncomfortable it made her feel. "Yes, Sir," she answered quietly.

As she responded and remembered the honorific, he smiled genuinely. "Good girl." He said, and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead, given how her gaze was lowered. "And don't worry too much about our afternoon activities. I won't push you too far." He assured her, holding her close to his body with a gentle firmness. "And besides. Now I know what you want." He said with a teasing little laugh.

"It occurred to me earlier that I didn't go over your rights as a sub." He said, locking his gaze with hers for another moment. "Just so we're clear, our relationship will be an exclusive one. You don't have to share me, and I'm not going to share you. Secondly, if you say 'red' during a scene, no matter what, we will stop. You may use the safeword anytime you feel uncomfortable or unable to continue, and I'll respect that. Finally, even as the submissive, you have the right to determine if the relationship isn't working for you, and if we need to rework it or abandon it. I hope it doesn't ever come to that, but it's your right nonetheless." He said, outlining each point carefully for her.

Nick was a good guy. She knew she was in safe hands with him. But even so, hearing him talk about her rights as a sub, seemed to make her feel even more comfortable. She nodded along with each one. Secretly, she'd forgotten about that aspect of the dynamic, and was grateful and relieved that he didn't plan on sharing her. But it was also good to know that she had a way out in case things got too intense.

She turned to him, curious. "Ok, that all sounds good. But just so I know, what are your rights as a dom, or don't you get any?" she giggled slightly.

Nick chuckled softly, giving her a smile. "My rights?" He laughed, his hand sliding down to lay on her thigh, gently caressing her soft skin. "I get to make the rules and be in charge during our sessions and in daily life, with as much control as you're willing to surrender. And I similarly have the right to end the relationship if I so desire, though, like I said, I don't anticipate that being necessary, given how you've reacted and my own personal liking for you." He gave her a smile, then leaned in and kissed her, this one a soft, gentle kiss, ever so brief and lingering, but will with a underlying passion that hinted at his own desire for her.

"But really, you have all the rights. Ultimately, it comes down to you to decide what control you want to surrender, when you want to, and when you need a break or something is too much. I might be in charge and make the lifestyle rules, but you make the limits."

With his touch on her thigh, she kissed him back, completely savouring the moment. She leaned back slightly and smiled back with a slightly cheeky glint in her eye. "I set the limits huh?" she replied, giggling slightly. "Nah, I trust you. Although there is one rule, well not so much 'rule', maybe, unspoken guideline...I'd like to put forward."

She leaned in closer and ran a soft fingertip over one of his shirt buttons. "If I am going to be completely open and honest with you, I'd like the same from you. Don't hold anything back. Even if you think I can't handle it, I want to know,"she said softly but with a serious note.

Nick laughed. "Then we're going to explore everything I can possibly think of and more." He teased, fingers still caressing her thigh. Her words made him nod seriously, however, and he lowered his gaze to her finger as she spoke, watching it play over one of the buttons of his shirt. For a brief moment, he imagined those delicate fingers undressing him as her lips kissed over his torso, her already fully nude and ready to please him....

With a brief blink, he came back to the moment. "Of course. Anything you ask, I will give you an honest answer. And if there's anything I feel it's important for you to know, I'll tell you." He glanced at a wristwatch, sighing. "We're slowly running out of time again, pet." He said with a sad little smile.

"I know," she replied just as sadly. She was really enjoying this time alone with him, being this close to him, being his sole focus. The last thing she wanted was to leave and go to biology class, or as she had nicknamed, 'snooze fest'. She wanted to stay here, in Nick's arms, feeling his touch on her. But she knew that all good things had to come to an end. And knowing they'd planned to be together that afternoon satisfied her.

She slowly eased herself out of his grasp as the shrill bell rang, announcing the end of their time together. "I've got a few things to sort out at my place after school. Meet you at yours when I'm done?" she asked, briefly brushing her lips over his.

"That's more than fine." Nick said with a small smile. "It'll give me time to get ready." He chuckled, that small smile still on his lips as hers brushed past his. "Have fun in bio. If you need to, spend time wondering what I'm planning for you this afternoon. I'm sure that'll keep you... Entertained." He said with a laugh, giving her a quick kiss on her neck.

Then he slipped off to head to his own classes as they parted ways, the day could not end fast enough.

"Ok, see you later." Rhonda couldn't wipe the smile off her face as she watched Nick leave. In a bit of a daze she gathered up her backpack and walked to biology. By the time she got to class, she found out that she was once again ten minutes late! The time just seemed to fly when she was with Nick. Which, unfortunately, seemed to make the rest of the day crawl in comparison.

By the time school had let out, she was chewing at the bit. She practically jogged home in excitement of what the afternoon would bring. She quickly greeted her mum and let her know she'd be spending the afternoon with Nick before heading to the shower. Her mum was cool with Nick. Being such a great guy, he had won her over almost instantaneously the first time Rhonda brought him over to hang out. Her dad was a different story. It didn't matter who she brought home though, he never took a shining to any of them. However, he seemed to detest Nick the least, so that was good enough for Rhonda.

As she took her shower, she couldn't help but remember how turned on Nick had left her all day. She was just about to relieve that particular tension when she remembered Nick's stern warning and one of her new rules. Sadly, she turned the water to cold, hoping to alleviate some of the built up tension, but that just seemed to give her an instant headache. Ending her shower frustrated, she finished getting ready before heading to her room to get changed.

She poured over her wardrobe, trying to find a suitable outfit, but none of her clothes seemed to fit the occassion. That's when she found a black wavy skirt she hadn't worn in years, hiding in the back of the closet. She tried it on, and even though it was a little snug around the waist, it still fit! And the best part was, because she'd gotten taller since she last wore it, it fell comfortably at mid thigh. She quickly found a pale blue camisole to match before getting dressed in the laciest bra and panty set she owned, her chosen outfit quickly following. She looked in the mirror and shrugged. It was the best she could do.

Before heading out the door she put on a little perfume and eye makeup, and stopped to pick up her black strappy heels. They had killed her feet by the time she had walked to Nick's but she was hoping that they'd be worth it. She knocked on the door gently, her hands suddenly shaking in anticipation. She quickly pulled her hands behind her back and waited for the door to open.

Nick found that the day did take far longer to pass as he waited and waited for the final bell to ring. When it finally did so, he walked briskly out to his car, more than a little impatient to get home. The brief drive still felt like it took forever, and he finally pulled into the drive of the fairly spacious home, grabbing his bag from the passenger seat and jogging to his front door, which he unlocked easily. God, he was thankful that his father wasn't home at all this week. Stepping inside, he quickly moved upstairs to the set of rooms that were his. With this giant house for just the two of them, the agreement was that his father basically had a set of rooms to himself downstairs, and Nick had some upstairs. A private bathroom, a bedroom, then another room that was intended as a sort of home office and study area for him, though Nick had converted it into a makeshift BDSM room while still keeping it disguised as a workspace.

He stashed his backpack by the wardrobe in his bedroom, then moved to the bathroom, stripping down quickly. Showering in the most efficient way possible, he was done quickly, and cast the clothes he had been wearing into a laundry hamper in one corner. Fishing around in his closet, he retrieved a pair of black pants and slipped into them, the only piece of clothing he was now wearing. They fit him well without being too tight to get off, which was ideal for this kind of scenario. Then he paced into the side room, cleaning away the papers and notebooks on the desk and stashing them in one of the drawers. Opening one of the other drawers, he retrieved a number of items: metal handcuffs, two small vibrators, some soft leather cuffs linked together with a clip (two sets), a red ball-gag, a soft leather whip, and a riding crop. A small cardboard box atop the desk also held a handful of wooden clothespins. A few bundles of soft black rope lay along one edge as well. The room itself was otherwise rather unremarkable, with a simple chair pulled away from the desk, and a few bookshelves with books along one wall. Almost unnoticeable were the eyelets securely fixed in the ceiling and other walls, which could be used for suspending and restraining someone with ease. The floor of the room was polished wood, making it easy to clean as well. It was an excellent setup, and about as good as he was going to get until he had his own place.

The soft knock on the door was surprisingly audible up the stairs, given how quiet the house was when he was the only occupant. Jogging down the stairs, he opened the door, his lean torso exposed. It wasn't the first time she had seen him shirtless - hell, she'd seen him in less when she came to watch him swim; a lot less - but it was the first time he had intentionally chosen to be shirtless around her. His eyes swept her body and lingered on the skirt for a moment, that killer smirk back on his lips. "Well don't you just look delicious." He said, his bright green eyes electric with a hidden desire. He gestured for her to come in grandly, closing the door behind her. "Now before we start this, I want to know how far you're willing to go today. If you're willing to just go with it and jump full in, that's fine, but I want to know if you don't. Wanting to move slowly into this world is totally understandable." he gave her a reassuring smile. "And remember. I'm going to dominate you, take you, play with you, bind you, and be rough with you. But you have the ability to make it stop if you need to."

As Nick opened the door her eyes widened at the sight of him in just a set of black pants. She had forgotten just how hard his abs and torso were, and in her current state of arousal, they seemed even harder. And tighter. She smiled up at him and giggled at his comment, only briefly catching his smoldering gaze, before stepping inside.

As he asked her how far she was willing to go, a nagging doubt crept into her mind but was quickly dismissed. Gathering her courage, she took her time before responding by turning to the sidetable and placing her keys, phone and purse gently ontop of it. She turned back to him, determination set in her eyes. She took his hands gently into hers and squeezed. "I know you, Nick. And I trust you. I know this is a part of you, and I want to see this side of you. So, show me. Whatever you want to do, do it. I trust you. If there are some things you think we should wait on I trust your judgement. I'm ready."

He smiled as she took his hands and confidently stated that she trusted him, and that she wanted to see this side of him. Giving her a nod, he squeezed her hands in response. "All right, you. You asked for it." He said with a laugh, his tone briefly lighthearted and amused, and then in a quick and fluid motion he seized her, tossing her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry with apparent ease, delivering a quick slap to her ass before carrying her up the stairs, his free hand caressing along her soft legs.

When he reached the spare room attached to his bedroom (which she had been in, though she might not have realized the eyelets on the ceiling and walls, nor could she have known the things in the drawers of the desk), he carefully set her back on her feet, allowing her to stand properly again. Then he moved to the desk, and opened a drawer, and retrieved a silver chain, placing it on the desk.

"Consider today a test run. If you enjoy this session, then when you leave today, put this on. It will be your collar, the symbol that you belong to me." Then he picked up the handcuffs and gave her a dangerously handsome smile, pointing to his feet. "Kneel, pet, and offer your wrists."

She squealed with laughter as he effortlessly picked her up, tossed her over his shoulder and carried her up the stairs. "Hey!" she giggled as he slapped her ass, and tried to reach behind to try and cover herself, but the way he held her she couldn't without sending both of them toppling. His softer touch ignited her senses again, and if he'd have kept his hand there much longer she would have started moaning again.

As they reached his study, and she was set back on her feet again, she noticed a few things were different. Like the desk had been cleared off, and there were a few new things, but she didn't have enough time to process what was really going on. As he explained about the necklace, she couldn't help but reach out and gently caress the cool metal with her fingertips. She could already see herself wearing it in her mind's eye. Her heart skipped a beat as he flashed her his pearly whites, and a shiver ran right through her body as he told her to kneel before him. A small, contented smile adorned her lips as she gracefully lowered herself to her knees before him, raising her wrists to him in an upturned fashion, ready for his cuffs. This was real. This was happening. This was now.

He glimpsed her contented little smile and was clearly pleased, happy that she was ready and actively excited. Though, he probably could have guess that she was excited from a number of other things. "Good girl." He said softly, and clasped the metal cuffs around her wrists, experience letting him know when they were just tight enough. Then, grabbing one length of rope, he tied a simple knot around the chain in her handcuffs and motioned her to her feet, guiding her to the center of the room, underneath an eyelet. Reaching up to the ceiling, he slipped the rope through the metal ring and pulled lightly, his free hand guiding her arms into the air. Once he was content with her posture - not too little tension on the rope, but not forcing her onto her toes - he tied another knot to keep her in place.

Then he circled around her slowly, his hands caressing over her body, legs, arms, and back slowly, feeling her underneath his touch. "So, were you a good girl? Did you get yourself off, or are you still all hot and bothered for me?" He teased with a bit of a chuckle as he was behind her, his hand on her stomach pulling her slightly against him, her ass pressing into his hips, his own arousal obvious against her perky butt. Then that hand slid under her shirt, slowly sliding across her bare, flat stomach.

She watched as Nick raised the rope attached to her cuffs and threaded it through the metal ring in the ceiling. She took a bit of a breath as he secured it, and let it out as he started to circle her. Just being in a slightly more vulnerable position than normal, made Rhonda's lower regions twitch.

As she felt Nick caress her, she clamped her mouth shut and tried hard to suppress a moan. She breathlessly answered his question, remembering his rules, "yes, Sir. I-I almost forgot, but I was a...good girl." As his hands moved to her bare skin, and she was able to feel his hardening bulge against her, a shaky, "ohhh..." escaped her lips.

Back
Top Bottom