Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut in the School (Machiavelli x Searching4shadows)

Nick definitely noticed the tone of her voice shifting, how it was a little more husky. He gave her a little smile that let her know that he knew she was turned on, and there was a little bit of fire in his gaze too. "Good. We'll plan on that then." He said, his hand slowly sliding down her back to cup her ass as she retrieved the list, fingers slowly playing along her leg at the edge of her skirt. He tucked the little folded paper into his pocket with a little smile. "All we need is a start, right? Besides, I'm sure as we explore, you'll have more things you want to try."

He slid his hand back into hers as he walked her to her first class of the day. "I'll read this during my first class and write out my rules for you, all right, pet?" He said with a kiss on her forehead as they approached her classroom. With a devilish smile, he leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Enjoy your class... try not to think about being bent over a desk and fucked like the cute little slut you are." He pulled back, giving her that dominant smirk, and kissed her, nibbling on her lower lip, his desire and passion clear. His index finger hooked in the larger silver ring of her collar-necklace and pulled her slightly into the kiss, like a leash. The kiss broke slowly, naturally, and he gave her a little wink before releasing her and moving past, his hand lightly slapping her ass as he passed.

Perhaps a little overly sexual, but hey. He was a horny teenage guy who had found a sexy little submissive girl to play with. Sue him.

Once he arrived in his own first class for the day, he scanned the list she had given him, a little smile on his lips. She had taken time on this, with fancy paper and careful writing. Posture training and protocol he could teach her tonight, but the rest could all be made into rules. He took out a pen and sheet of paper for his own list, and began, intending to hand off the list to her when he saw her next.

Sir's Rules

1. The slave will always refer to her Master as 'Sir' while in an intimate setting. In a more public setting, if the slave is wearing panties, she must still address her Master as 'Sir'. If she has a toy of any kind inside her, she is exempt from this rule. She may request this rule be suspended if she is uncomfortable in a situation.
2. The slave will never refer to her body as 'hers'. She belongs to her Sir.
3. When writing, pronouns for her Master should always be capitalized.
4. In an intimate setting, the slave shall keep her eyes downcast in a submissive position, unless otherwise instructed.
5. The slave may not speak while her Master is speaking.
6. During intimate sessions, the slave will answer each and every question she is asked promptly and honestly.
7. The slave will inform her master of when she is aroused, verbally or through text or call.
8. When instructed to assume a position, the slave will do so quickly and promptly.
9. During intimate sessions, or whenever possible, the slave will wear only panties or be nude, unless other clothing is specified.
10. The slave may not use her phone or laptop during any time when her Master is present, unless she asks permission.
11. The slave may not use her phone or laptop after 9 pm, unless it is used to speak or text with her Master.
12. The slave may not touch herself without permission, and may not orgasm without permission.

Nick stopped, reading over those twelve rules. They seemed like a good start to the protocols for their relationship, and he was more than happy with that as a base. After all, he could always add more and change them as needed. He glanced up, realizing he had spent most of the class working on his rules. Not that he minded.

She couldn't help but moan into the kiss they shared, particularly when Nick grabbed her by her necklace, or daytime collar as she'd come to think of it. His touching and whispering dirty ideas to her had turned her into a mewling mess. And it wasn't even 9am! She was surprised at how quickly he could make her wet, and she knew she'd need all of the next period to calm down before doing any actual schoolwork.

She winced and suppressed another moan as he spanked her ass, and waited a moment or two to un-fuzzy her brain before moving into class. She walked in and sat beside her friend Laura, giddy and almost giggly. She was so out of it, that it took her a while to figure out that something was wrong with her. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you ok?" she asked her friend concerned.
"Yeah, I'm ok," she responded at first, "but you two might want to hold off on the PDAs for a while."
"What? What are you-"
"Princess Sarah's back," Laura whispered, interrupting Rhonda.
A wave of dread washed over her and clutched her stomach. "Well...ok. But that doesn't mean-"
"She heard you took her part in drama, and did it better than her, and she heard you took her man," Laura continued to whisper, her voice dark with warning.
"Well, it's not like Mr Crane's going to change actors and give me the part, even if he did I wouldn't take it anyway, and besides, Nick and Sarah have NEVER dated. Why would she think I 'took' him from her?" Rhonda whispered back as the teacher started class.
"You know she's got a thing for him. Just...please...be careful," Laura implored her.

Rhonda promised her nervous friend she would. She contemplated whether to tell Nick or not, give him a heads up just in case. Particularly because they had drama at the end of the day again. Deciding against it, she knew that any backlash from Sarah would fall directly on her, and she could handle it on her own. He didn't need to get caught up in girly bullshit. She took out her book and started taking notes. Her buzz, was officially, gone.

As the first class began to approach its conclusion, the teacher sat down, letting the student have time to work on assignments and the like. Nick used the time to finish up his little list of rules, musing over a last few options. Then, realizing a distinct lack in his work, he started another list below it:

Slave's Rights
1. The slave will have the romantic and sexual attention of her Sir, and will not be forced to share him with another.
2. The slave may end any intimate session by saying 'Red' at any time, or, if gagged, by raising three fingers on both hands like a W.
3. The slave may kiss or embrace her Sir at any time, and request cuddling or other aftercare after intimate sessions, or at her discretion.
4. The slave may choose to end the relationship if she finds herself unhappy by merely removing her day collar and returning it.
5. The slave's life, school, family relationships, and friendships come first and foremost, and she is never expected to sacrifice part of these for her submission.

Clicking his pen, now satisfied, Nick folded the paper and slid it into his back pocket with a small smile and a sigh. Suddenly there was movement next to him as one of his swim team co-captains, and his best friend, Aaron Halpert, slid into the desk next to him.

"So, you and Rhonda, hm? I heard things got pretty heated in that drama class of yours. She doesn't seem like your type, man." He said, though the last sentence was delivered in a tone of surprise rather than judgement. Aaron, of all the people in the school, judged others the least. As long as you weren't a jackass, you got along with Aaron.

"Trust me, my friend. She's exactly my type." Nick said with a smile and a laugh, his mind flashing back to how she quivered and moaned at the crop striking her cute ass.

Aaron chuckled, shrugging. "All right then, as long as you're happy. Not to burst your bubble or anything though, the Terrifying and Horrible Princess Bitch has returned today." Aaron added, leaning back. Despite his easy-going manner, Sarah pissed even him off. After all, she was a diva, and liked having the attention on her, and Aaron was simply a natural charismatic, and obviously a threat to her popularity. She had spread a rumor that he was gay and that's why he was on the swim team, to see all the guys in the locker room.

Aaron has smirked, shrugged, and retorted, "Nick does have a great ass. Not gay, actually. Bisexual. Get your facts - pardon the pun - straight." But that had begun their rivalry. Nick had chosen his side at that very moment, despite that the popular girl would never even consider an offense against him. After all, he had always been spared her wrath. Some whispered that she had a thing for him, but the teen wanted no part of her. As horny as a guy might get, it would never make him that stupid.

The bell rang and Nick stood up quickly, grabbing his bag and heading out, throwing a quick wave to his best friend. Then, slipping through the halls, he made his way toward the route he knew Rhonda took during this passing period, wanting to give her the rules he had written up. His tall, lean figure stood over most everyone as he surveyed the gathered students for his lovely little sub.

As the bell rang and all the students collected what they had to move on to the next class, Laura's words and her warning rang in Rhonda's ears. She'd never been one to back away from a bully, and she herself had always had a policy of openness and tolerance with everyone. But when it came to Sarah, things were different.

Rhonda picked up her bag, and moved out of the classroom and into the corridor, making her way to the science labs. She immediately smiled when she saw Nick, and hoped that he had been waiting for her. She needed a good distraction, and now was as good a time as ever. "Miss me already?" she asked cheekily as she sidled up beside him.

As Rhonda appeared out from her classroom and smiled upon seeing him, he couldn't help but return it, pleased to see her sexy body and lovely visage once more. Her cheeky little tease made him laugh. "Of course!" he replied, smirking as he passed her the folded paper. "That, and I wanted to give you this. Rules and rights for my pet." He told her, quirking his eyebrow slightly, as if trying to read whether the idea excited her or made her anxious. Either way, his hand slipped into hers.

"Shall I walk you to your next class? I have a feeling this day is going to be way too long." He said with a soft sigh. "But your list mentioned wanting to do position training. Shall we start that today after school?" He asked, unsure if she had plans or if she wanted to move more slowly than having sexy sessions once a day.

She giggled gently as he joked and slipped her the note. "Wow! That was quick! Sounds like someone's inspired" she exclaimed before sliding the note into her pocket. As Nick gently took hold of her hand, the worry she'd had in her previous lesson seemed to dissolve. "I'd like that," she said and guided them to her next class.

When Nick suggested position training after school, she joked lightly, "Someone really is inspired. Uh yeah, yeah, that sounds good," she said a little distracted as she saw two of Sarah's friends in the corridor, whispering and looking at her and Nick. Rhonda hoped that he didn't notice. A nagging thought tapped gently at her subconscious, but still decided not to tell Nick about what she'd heard from Laura.

As they arrived at her class, she gently squeezed his hand, smiling up at him. "See you soon?"

Her little tease about him being inspired made him smile. "Maybe you just have that effect on me." He said, giving her a quick kiss on her forehead. "Good. Besides, I need to make sure you follow the new rules, and be able to punish you if you don't." He added with a little smirk and a glance that pretty clearly communicated how much he'd enjoy spanking her little ass again.

For once Nick was entirely oblivious to something as two of the Queen B's friends pointed and whispered about him and his lovely pet. Perhaps he was two absorbed in being attentive to her, or maybe he simply didn't care, but she was the only thing his eyes focused on.

As she squeezed his hand and asked him that question, he chuckled, pulling her close, pressing against his torso, hand on her ass holding her there. "Of course. Every chance I get." And then he kissed her, a soft, long kiss with slightly parted lips, hot and sexy.

She giggled gently as he pulled her close again. She knew what was coming this time as he leaned down. She closed her eyes, leaning up and just as slowly kissed him back. Her hands grabbed a handful of shirt each as she pulled him even further down, grinding herself against him, getting completely lost in the moment.

As the bell rang for classes to start, and Rhonda's science teacher walked past into the classroom, he gently teased, "All right you two, break it up. Don't make me get the stick." Giggling gently Rhonda gently broke the kiss, blushing gently from the comment made, letting go of Nick's shirt, smoothing it back over slightly. She reached up and gently kissed him on the cheek whispering, "See you later...Sir," so giddy she almost skipped into class.

She pulled him down by his shirt and pressed her body against his, slowly grinding her hips against him, a clear sign of desire and lust that he hadn't expected from her, but his approval was obvious in the low growl under the hot kiss. As her teacher came by and lightly scolded them, though the smile was evident in his tone, his cute girl broke the kiss with a naughty look in her eye. He gave her a smirk of approval, fingers slipping up her thigh to gently caress just above the hem of her skirt.

"See you later, pet." He returned quietly, loving the honorific 'sir' from her lips. God, it made him want to do numerous kinky, truly scandalous things to her, and unfortunately, he had a long class ahead to fantasize over every one and drive himself mad.

At least he had a chance to swim this afternoon. A nice dunk in cold water ought to help his lusty tendencies, though drama was right after, and who knows where that would go.

For the next few hours all she could think about was him. His touch, his voice, his body, his smile that turned to smirk when he was feeling especially dominant. And for the first time in her life, she truly did not want to be at school. She wanted to be in his arms just watching the world go by. She couldn't concentrate on any of her classes, and it seemed to take her twice as long to move between classes. But she didn't care.

As the lunch bell rang signalling its end, Rhonda seemed to awaken in a state of confusion. She realised that she couldn't actually remember anything from the break at all. She looked down at her uneaten sandwich, and realised that lunch had flown by in a vacant stare and conversation that she'd only half paid attention to. Gathering her things, Laura asked if she was ok. She nodded, not quite sure what had happened, but knew she needed time to now gather her thoughts.

Taking a quick trip to the bathroom, she gently washed her face, taking a deep breath. She was so out of it she didn't even see it coming. A swift knee connected hard with her stomach from the side, and as she immediately cried out, doubling over in pain, she heard, "Good luck making it to drama, slut."

Rhonda crumbled on the floor in a heap, unable to move, unable to breath properly. And for the next fifteen minutes she waited for the pain to subside so that she could at least stand up.

Nick had spent the day in a similar haze, personally stunned that he had found such a perfect master/slave relationship with the girl who he had previously thought too innocent and pure to ever have such kinky desires. A girl he had previously regarded as nothing but a good friend, but now one that he wanted to strip and tie up and tease and fuck. Hard.

The cold shower after swimming helped some, if only to quell the erection that might have made itself clear through the day if he had not done so. Toweling off, he dressed once more, toned body vanishing under his buttoned shirt, and grabbed his bag on the way to drama.

Once he arrived, he scanned the auditorium for his little pet, frowning slightly when she was nowhere to be found. He had little time to muse over it, however, as the director tugged him up on stage to practice the finale scene with the Queen Bitch of the school, whose unfortunate return meant nothing but unpleasantness for (almost) everyone. But he played his part, right up until his last line. "I certainly would rather have known than put my love to death. Perhaps she is nothing more than a maid, but she can be made to feel like a princess again."

Reluctantly, he pulled Sarah in and moved to do the stage kiss, and, predictably, she tried to brush his hands aside, pressing herself against him as she tried to land a firm, sexual kiss on his lips. Pursing his, he broke character, pushing her away from him with a fire in his eyes, and stormed off the stage. His angry look landed on their director. "Find a different princess, Mr. Crane, or find a new prince." Nick snapped, his voice more irritated than he ever remembered sounding before, and he stormed out into the hallway, intending to find a bathroom to cool himself off in, and then to go find Rhonda.

Slowly Rhonda pulled herself up from the floor, using the sink as a firm hold. With shaky hands she lifted her shirt and observed the damage. A large dark pink mark just below her rib cage, looked angry and imposing. She closed her eyes and as she put her shirt back in place, she weighed her options and decided to go see the school nurse in the next building.

Thankfully she was found not to have broken anything, but she was given something for the pain. With a knowing look, Rhonda could tell the nurse didn't quite believe her story of how she came to get the bruise. But she hadn't lied, technically. She hadn't seen who had kneed her in the stomach, and this is what she told the nurse. The nurse made a note of it, and told Rhonda to sit for a moments before making her way to class.

She could very easily have just slipped out of school and started walking home. But she decided there was no way she was going to let her fear win. After taking a rest for a few minutes, she slowly and gingerly started walking to class.

As Nick was about to give up in his search for his girlfriend and simply send her a text, he spotted her heading toward the drama classroom and toward him, moving slower than usual, with an odd pace that seemed unusually careful and calculated. He strode quickly down the hall to her, a clear expression of concern on his face as he drew near.

"Hey pet, where've you been?" He asked gently, taking one of her hand in his. "What's up, you seem... uncomfortable?" He added with a slight frown, clearly able to discern that something was out of the ordinary. As she had observed previously, he had always been able to read her fairly well, though he wasn't sure if that was simply because she was secretly submissive and he dominant, and so a connection and emotional communication was particularly easy to establish. Or perhaps it was simply fate and they were meant to be.

He walked with her, keeping at her pace. "I may have just stormed out of drama anyway, after the Princess's latest stunt, so I should probably be getting back as well." He commented, letting her lead on with her pace and her direction.

She allowed his hand to take hers, but found she had to put her other up onto her lower back to keep balance as they walked. She brushed off his questions with a slight shrug and shake of her head, but couldn't help but stop midstep as he relayed the events of the recently begun drama class.

She turned to him, a concerned and stern angle creasing her normally content face. "Who-whoa-whoa, hang on a second," she started, a tinge of anger in her serious tone. "What do you mean, you walked out? What did she do? What did the bitch do now?"

Nicholas couldn't help but raise his eyebrows as she angrily questioned him, in a tone that was quite unlike her normal content, carefree manner. But, in times like this, Nick always felt it was best to calmly and simply answer her questions and be the cool, collected one, so that perhaps she would feed off his energy.

Or, at least, she would get the answers she wanted.

"She tried to weasel her way out of the stage kiss so she could actually kiss me for the fiftieth time." He said simply, a slight frown on his face. "And I was really not having it today. I don't have any interest in being kissed by her in the first place, and especially now that we're dating. So I pushed her away, told Mr. Crane that he could find a different princess or find a new prince, and walked out. Went to cool off in a bathroom for a moment and then came to find you."

She gently took his hands in front of her and held them, looking down at them. She knew that she would probably cry if she didn't have something to focus on, and their entwined fingers seemed to do the trick. She squeezed his hands gently. She had always known that Nick was a great guy, so to find out he was a great boyfriend too shouldn't have been a surprise. He could have very easily kissed the pretty blonde back, and then just used the excuse of the play to cover it up, but he didn't. She so badly wanted to hug him, but she knew that would reveal her condition.

She wanted to tell him what happened. She really did. It burned in her chest. But she thought it best to tell him after school. After the mess was sorted. She looked up at him, and softly suggested, "Well, maybe we should get back to class," and she slowly led them, hand in hand, to class.

As they entered, she noticed that the entire class stopped and turned to look at them. Jimmy, Nick's understudy, was happily on stage, and Sarah looked as though she were about to burn a hole right through the stage floor. For what reason, she wasn't quite sure, but at this point she knew there were a few.

"Nick, Rhonda, take a seat, and see me after class," Mr Crane called in his best teacher voice before turning back to the actors on stage. Rhonda looked up at Nick, almost apologetically, and took a seat on a chair close to the back of the room, her hand still in his, guiding him to sit on the chair beside her.

Nick squeezed her hands back, happy to give her that little bit of support, though she still seemed slightly uncomfortable and unhappy. But he knew when to stop and hold off, and decided that he could always inquire further at a later time. It wouldn't help to badger her about things. Nodding slightly, he let her guide him back to class, and they entered back into the auditorium, quickly becoming the center of the class's attention. Nick's eyes caught sight of his understudy on stage and he actually smiled a little. Jimmy was a natural actor and really needed an opportunity to shine. Perhaps now Mr. Crane could give him one.

Nick merely shrugged as their teacher told them to sit down and stay after class, having expected as much. He sat calmly down next to Rhonda, leaning back into the padded chairs of the auditorium. His arm rested lightly across her shoulders, gently caressing her shoulder, the other hand resting under hers on her thigh, slowly tracing up and down the soft skin of her sensitive inner thighs.

As much as she was enjoying his touch, Rhonda was worried. Every time Sarah would finish a scene she'd glare down at her, which made her tense. As the class continued, she realised that Sarah had wanted to take Rhonda out of class altogether. The fact that she'd made it to class was a huge insult to Princess Bitch and she was sure she'd want to even the score.

As class finished. she gently stood up from her seat, nervous, only to be seated again as Mr Crane pulled up a seat in front of the two of them. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught Sarah drawing her thumbline across her own neck, which made her shudder.

Expecting the teacher to talk to Nick first, she was surprised when he turned to her and gently asked, "Rhonda, are you ok?"
"I-I'm sorry?" she asked, not quite sure what he was asking after.
"I got a message from the nurse that you were in her office after lunch. Everything ok now?"
She took a quick unnerving breath before answering, still not sure to what extent he knew, "Oh! Um, I'm-ah, yes I'm feeling better..." Again, technically she hadn't lied, as she felt better than when it had happened, but painkillers would only last so long.

Happy with her response, he turned to Nick.

Nick gave Rhonda a quick, concerned glance as Mr. Crane mentioned the nurse, something she had completely omitted telling him on their walk to class. After this little chat with their teacher, he'd have to ask her what that was all about. After all, if his pet wasn't feeling well for some reason, he needed to know. He didn't want to push her too far and make things worse.

Then Mr. Crane's attention shifted to him, and Nick's jaw tightened, clearly a bit on edge. Yet he didn't balk or waver, keeping his eyes on Crane.

"Nick, your reaction today was entirely out of line, and you cannot simply storm out of the classroom."

Nick scowled. "I'm sorry, but if I had tried to slip around the stage kiss and kiss her on the lips, you would have dismissed me from my part in an instant."

"Perhaps. But there are better ways to deal with this. And if you want out of this play, that's permissible. However, the other option is that Rhonda here takes Sarah's part, and you remain in yours. There was obviously something between you on stage the other day, and I'm gathering that it's grown off stage as well, and chemistry like that is always good on stage." Mr. Crane said.

Nicholas sat stunned for a moment, then glanced at Rhonda. "Only if Rhonda is comfortable with that." He said simply. He didn't want to make this particular choice for her. Despite being unaware of Sarah's current fury toward his slavegirl/girlfriend, he knew that something like this would truly open up a storm.

Rhonda tensed slightly as she saw Nick out of the corner of her eye, giving her a look of concern. She knew she'd have to come clean at some point. Just not now. Thankfully the teacher took Nick's attention and chided him for walking out. As Mr Crane all but offered her the main role, one of her hands unconsciously flew protectively to her stomach. She blushed gently as he spoke of their chemistry both on and off the stage. This was no dumb teacher. But she knew the wrath she'd incur if she were to take that role.

"No. No, I'm sorry, I'm not comfortable taking that role. It wouldn't be right," she announced, trying to make it sound as believable as she could.
"Then, I'm sorry, Nick. Looks like Jimmy will have to step in if you're not wanting to continue with Sarah as lead," the teacher responded, clearly disappointed. He stood up from the chair and was about to leave when he turned to them, an idea forming. "Although...having said that, I'm a part of the local theatre group, and we've got a performance coming up for our backers. It's just a few scenes from some of our previous productions...would you two consider doing the last scene from this play, that night?"

Rhonda's eyes flew open at the prospect, her face lighting up. "Holy crap!" she whispered. Immediately excited, but she cautiously asked, "You really think we're that good?"
Sincerely Mr Crane smiled, "I do. Have a think about it," he suggested before walking out of the classroom.

Rhonda sat for a few moments before turning to Nick. She knew how busy he was with his swimming practices, and wasn't even sure this was his kind of thing. "What do you think?" she asked him tentatively.

Nick was rather stunned by their teacher's recommendation and idea. He hadn't been surprised by Rhonda's response to the suggestion, knowing that she was far too shy to want to take such a central role in the production, but the recommendation to perform for a theatre group was stunning, in a way.

"That's fine, let Jimmy take my place. He'll do just fine and he needs a chance to show what he can do." Nick said with a small smile. There was a tiny part of him that was disappointed by the way that things had turned out with the play and his role, but if it meant he didn't have to deal with the shitty self-important bitch who played his love interest, he was more than happy to step out of the spotlight.

As their teacher vanished out of the classroom, Rhonda turned to him, asking for his thoughts on the matter. He gave her a little smile. "I'm in if you are. It could be fun, and it's not a huge production or anything, so it's perfect. I think it'd be good." He said, wondering if she was thinking along the same lines. "But don't think I've forgotten about you going to the nurse, missy. What happened?" He asked, his voice stern but with the lingering notes of concern and care, as if he had slipped into his dominant persona mindlessly as Mr. Crane had left the room, and was now assuming control of the situation once more.

"Oh Nick!" she whispered, wanting to give him a huge hug, but knowing she probably shouldn't because of her injury, squeezed his hand gently. "This is going to be so much fun!"

Rhonda definitely noticed the change in his voice as he asked her what happened. She felt vulnerable and protected all at once with a million and one thoughts interrupting her thinking. Standing slowly, still holding onto his hand, she downplayed. "I-It was nothing, really," she started, but his touch on her hand evoked more. "O-ok ...it wasn't nothing. Obviously it was something. Just-can we talk about this later?" she asked, almost pleading with him. Reaching for her bag, her eye had begun to nervously twitch. She wasn't sure how he'd react, and she wanted to be off the school grounds when she did. But she was so scared TO tell him. It would show that she was weak. Vulnerable. She was so ashamed that she'd allowed Sarah to hurt her, hadn't seen it coming, and hadn't done anything to rectify it. She just wanted to leave.

Back
Top Bottom