Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Coordination Thread]

UseAlex said:
Who is ready to enroll in the Sex Academy? This private school teaches students about fucking and grades them based on how intense their orgasms are. Anyone who is interested in joining this RP can choose to be either a teacher, a student, or a forced-enroll student (in case you want to be non-con :heart:) And, of course, there are both male and female students enrolled at the Sex Academy. I figure I'll the school's Head Mistress to help orchestrate the events at the school (at least to start).

This RP will include
  • Sex machines
  • Teacher/student
  • Public sex/exhibitionism
  • Body modification
  • Punishment
  • and, of course, more sex than you could ever want!

Anyway, let's learn a little bit more about how the school functions First, the uniforms:
sample_483b0862ed6fbb7985ac78caddc6a9e430790fbd.jpg

All students must wear the uniform while classes are in session. This is what the girls' uniform looks like, and the boys' uniform is very similar, except with pants instead of the thong. All uniforms are outfitted with technology to monitor the student's status and can detect when they orgasm. The female uniforms automatically administer a contraceptive injection after it detects she's had sex. The uniform is also very useful in making sure forced-enroll students are keeping up with their studies. Additionally, all teachers are given remotes to "open" and "close" student's uniforms. When open, the girls' uniforms reveal their chest, crotch, and ass, and the boys' uniforms reveal just their lowers.

At the beginning of each semester, all the girl students are strapped into a machine.
sample_3758e34deb668463eb1c6cc9444167964fdae132.jpg
This machines forces a dildo inside them and gives them a nice intense fuck, measuring their sexual performance. Afterward, the machine will determine which classes she will be enrolled in, although she also gets to choose two electives. Some of the classes that students can take include Sensitivity Conditioning, Advanced Fucking, Lesbianism 101, Cum Dump Training, Ejaculation Heightening, and Oral Intercourse.

Afterward, all students are paired, one girl with one boy. The partners will work together for the entire semester and their grades are linked. They attend the same classes and homework usually involves the duo having sex.

There is plenty of time for students to spend outside of class as well, with dorms being on campus. There is also a campus store, which sells sex toys, aphrodisiacs, lingerie, and most popular, advanced drugs and chemicals to facilitate a whole slew of crazy sexual experiences that are unheard of!

So who's interested in enrolling in the academy!? Let's discuss it and see if we could have some fun going to school and learning how to fuck each other senseless. Anyone have any questions or suggestions?

Main Thread
Character Profile Thread
Chatter Thread

When it comes to thread in the sub forum:
  • Everyone should feel welcome to create their own thread in this sub forum. If you have an idea for a story or scenario you want to play, go for it. Discussing it in one of the chat threads or PMs beforehand is recommended, but not required. Just keep in mind that finding interest in your scenario will be easier if you discuss it first.
  • Anyone can post in any thread, regardless of who created it. If you want a thread that others should not post in, go ahead and add [ "character1" X "character2" ] to the thread title. That is, each character in the thread, separated by an "X" and in brackets. With existing threads that are open to anyone, make sure that you do discuss it beforehand before joining.
  • Additionally, sometimes a thread will be dedicated to a certain class. So a thread may be "Fucking 101" and participants in the thread will be students in the class (plus the teacher and potentially the Head Mistress under certain circumstances) If you want to jump into such a thread after it has already been going on, don't feel obligated to explain why you were late in the story or anything. It can be assumed that sudden participants were in class the whole time, but did not speak up or interact with other students yet.
I'd like to try this out and I'm new to this so I'm excited to see what I can do here

I am back on the site, but I figured the game died long ago and it wouldn't be possible to revive. It's not even a matter that I've lost interest. But I'm throwing this out there that if anyone was clinging to the hope of this group RP continuing...

Back
Top Bottom