Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC Chatter]

RE: Welcome to the Sex Academy [OOC Chatter]

So, why don't we start with kinks; our characters have their own personalities and whatnot... but maybe we should talk about it so we can kind of set it up so the scenes between the characters within. Also, pairings... are we to remain with our pairings, or will we be able to spend time with other characters as well; just another question on my mind.

The pairing are just for class. They are kind of like your lab partners in a science class. You have to work together to get your grades and your grades are linked with your partner's grade. Between classes, after classes are done for the day, during lunch or free periods, back at the dorms... you are free to interact with any student in any way you wish. Even during some classes you will have opportunities to spend time with students outside your partnership, or certain assignments might require it (like there could be an orgy class)

and this one needs his sleep. Good night everyone

Thanks for playing Sirix! I've enjoyed this quite a bit! Hope you'll be back tomorrow to continue!

Viktoff Samson said:
Reporting in:

I've made my character! Thoughts?

All that multiple masks stuff was interesting. I'm sure that'll help add some depth to your character and any interactions you have with others. The whole... homicide aspect though seemed a bit unnecessary and contradictory to the RP concept. Unless you were heading somewhere very specific with that, I think I'd recommend shaving that out. You could replace a hidden violent side with a tendency to push anyone that gets close to him intimately away with anger or harshness. Who knows, though? Maybe someone will be super interested in playing along with YC as is.

I can see what you mean. Fair enough: I'll shave it out.

I just felt that 'he was rich and lonely' was rather boring as a character history. You know?

Edit: Sometimes I totally forget what I am making a character for xD I am glad you pointed it out. Theme and flow are important!

Viktoff Samson said:
Reporting in:

I like him. Kenji is going to try to be his friend. My character is pretty straight forward, hence the short description.

As for kinks I am into anal sex, role reversals, and exploration. By that I'll try almost anything once. Though bathroom stuff is right out. The character can be competitive and will try to be the 'highest scored' in the class. Being a sex academy, that quirk will be interesting to see.

Zeth said:
Viktoff Samson said:
Reporting in:

I like him. Kenji is going to try to be his friend. My character is pretty straight forward, hence the short description.

As for kinks I am into anal sex, role reversals, and exploration. By that I'll try almost anything once. Though bathroom stuff is right out. The character can be competitive and will try to be the 'highest scored' in the class. Being a sex academy, that quirk will be interesting to see.

Agreed, being competitive and an over-achiever will definitely become interesting traits to have in such an environment. Sadly, my character isn't very much of a go-getter. He follows and instructions quite happily, though.

As far as kinks go, I prefer my characters to be performatively the same with other males as they are with females. Namely, he doesn't enjoy being the 'bottom' as being on the receiving end is quite possibly more of a turn off for me than watersports. Not that I'd do bathroom stuff either. I had quite a lovely mxm Zed on Ezreal roleplay abiut half a year ago. If that thing was still on the forum, it'd be a great way to figure out if my sort of mxm play is tasteful for you.

At the same time, my character is definitely up for traditional mxf and some mxfxm given a reasonable lead up. I doubt us creative folk would have any trouble getting something going between my character and the other characters ; 3

I think this RP may be a little hard for me to keep up, considering that I have work and everything usually needs to be done early, and as of current events, I can't exactly do a lot until late, which is around the time people leave... I mean, everyone is just going too fast for me to really keep up; Will is still back during a few days before semester even begins, and now everyone is up to the current day. Just hard to keep up with my RL schedule holding me back, sorry to say... @.@;

You can feel free to back out if you would prefer, but I don't think you have anything to worry about. For one, there's really only been me and Kaylin RPing so far... while everyone else has been offline or adding a little bit here and there. It just so happens that the two of us have been playing a lot. You don't have to stress if you can't play as much as other.

The other thing is that it is looking like we might get our own child forum, which would let people start threads with their characters and go at their own pace for however long it takes. I, for one, am still really excited to see you and khan interact like we discussed. That could be its own thread once we get that set up.

Alright, just... I was kind of beginning to worry a little, that was all. I feel somewhat silly now, saying that and everything;forgive me.

Well, I'd offer your guy a turn with the remote. But it seems Gwen is spent. On to the next couple?

Dark_Fire27 said:
Alright, just... I was kind of beginning to worry a little, that was all. I feel somewhat silly now, saying that and everything;forgive me.

Don't sweat it. I'm not saying you have to commit to playing in this RP, just suggesting that you try it and see if it actually won't fit your schedule before quitting. We're all still testing it out and finding out how it works!

Well, I did make a post, even if it's Will being late and sneaking into the auditorium as the welcoming ceremony is taking place, just as Gwen's session has come to an end, it seems. XD

I, for one, am actually deeply in love with the idea that I have some sexy post tp read to catch up before posting. Then again, I can't criticize because I don't have large irl responsibilities that eat at my free time. So idk what you might be going through there.

Frankly, I'm unsure if I should introduce my character before I have something lusty for him to do. The roleplay is doing well for now, as far as I see. Lol.

Man, we really need at a couple more of the girls to start posting regularly. I know someone that said she was gonna make a character today, but she's offline now. I figured she could be your partner, Dark.

I can try to invite one of my friends on the site to join the RP, but I can't exactly promise she will actually go through with it.

Viktoff Samson said:
I, for one, am actually deeply in love with the idea that I have some sexy post tp read to catch up before posting. Then again, I can't criticize because I don't have large irl responsibilities that eat at my free time. So idk what you might be going through there.

Frankly, I'm unsure if I should introduce my character before I have something lusty for him to do. The roleplay is doing well for now, as far as I see. Lol.

Your allowed to try to do pervy things to me Viktoff. :p
But yeah, I hope you get a girl soon.

Zeth said:
Viktoff Samson said:

Your allowed to try to do pervy things to me Viktoff. :p
But yeah, I hope you get a girl soon.

Kek kek kek
*Rubs hands together*

I hope so, too! I've more experience with mxf!

I've got some work to do tonight, so I won't be posting much. But I'm really looking forward to reading what you guys get up to! No body should feel like they have to wait for me or my approval to post.

@Dark_Fire If none of the girls that are supposed to be getting on have shown any sign of making their character by tomorrow evening, I'll go ahead and make a student for you and I to pair up. Khan was pretty active, pretty late last night, so it's possible that she only is available to be on late. She said she'd make her character by today, but who knows?

I asked that one friend of mine to join, but she's not too keen in RPs that are kink-heavy, or so she told me... overall, I'll be keeping an eye out; otherwise, we'll just have to wait and see.

Sorry for not posting here everyone, for some reason I missed this forum! I have invited a few girls, I'm hoping to hear back from one of them. I like where the rp is headed too, but it's difficult to find a place to jump in at due to the lack of pairings. I would hate for UseAlex to have to rp as another character. Very glad to meet everyone!

Back
Top Bottom