Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Coordination Thread]

RE: Welcome to the Sex Academy (Looking for Females!)

yup my boyfriend has to share this character even if it turns me on hoping he will save me XD

its different when you hope your real lover saves you vs an rp character then again I am rping my rp character.

Princess_Kaylin said:
yup my boyfriend has to share this character even if it turns me on hoping he will save me XD

its different when you hope your real lover saves you vs an rp character then again I am rping my rp character.

Now that can be interesting....

I bet we'll all have our fun ; 3 Hopefully things go very well. I mean, goodness, multi-player roleplays can be really hit or miss. Sometimes it seems it may come down to a variable that just isn't quantifiable. I've seen big roleplays with ten dedicated players who were just lovely to each other OOc suddenly become desolate ghost towns. And then there are open roleplays like Slave Market that's been missing its original poster for months and it's still alive and going to all sorts of lovely places. So random.

That was a bit off topic, my bad. Lol

on a side note I wanted to ask the gm a question, should I rp my character being brought in by a van with her kidnappers or would someone or the gm like to control those npcs that bring me to the dorms restrained and tied up.

Sorry it has taken me so long to get things settled, mondays are better for me to write than weekends. Happy rp'ing everyone!

Good morning pervy people! I just got on and I'm ready to kick this RP off proper.

@Kaylin I'd be happy to play those NPCs to begin your character's story. The Head Mistress might even show up in person to welcome you! <3

Everyone else, I was thinking it might be smart to ask one of the mods for our own subforum. What do you all think about that? The forum rules say that if it would make sense for there to be more than three threads and there are more than 8 interested people, you can potentially get your own subforum. I think that might make things easier. The story me and sirix have been doing/Dark_Fire's character wandering about campus about to run into Khan's character/Princess Kaylin getting brought to the school/Whatever develops with Kryo/ plus actual classes. I think multiple threads would help sort all that out nicely? Thoughts?

UseAlex said:
Good morning pervy people! I just got on and I'm ready to kick this RP off proper.

@Kaylin I'd be happy to play those NPCs to begin your character's story. The Head Mistress might even show up in person to welcome you! <3

Everyone else, I was thinking it might be smart to ask one of the mods for our own subforum. What do you all think about that? The forum rules say that if it would make sense for there to be more than three threads and there are more than 8 interested people, you can potentially get your own subforum. I think that might make things easier. The story me and sirix have been doing/Dark_Fire's character wandering about campus about to run into Khan's character/Princess Kaylin getting brought to the school/Whatever develops with Kryo/ plus actual classes. I think multiple threads would help sort all that out nicely? Thoughts?

I am game, I'm here to rp. Wherever it goes, I support it.

You can ask, but Subforum games are usually reserved for like 10+ active players.

Zeth said:
You can ask, but Subforum games are usually reserved for like 10+ active players.
I asked already and it looks like we might get it. One mod said it made sense and just wanted to check with the others. The rules say 8 or more writers and we've currently got 10.

DangerousDanielle said:
count me in as one of the students....non con at first though

Yay! We were thinking Brenda could be paired with Joe West. He's a more dominant student and the Head Mistress specifically paired them together with the intention of Joseph "keeping her in line"... by any means necessary XD

Which just leaves my character without a partner... Funny how that works; first to join, last to be partnered up.

Dark_Fire27 said:
Which just leaves my character without a partner... Funny how that works; first to join, last to be partnered up.

RIP
It looks like OneSickPuppy hasn't been online as of late. This whole time I was thinking she'd be your partner.

Oh hell, I'll just make a student to pair with you. If Onesickpuppy ever shows up, you get a sexy threesome. Just consider it payback for having to wait so long.

Very much appreciated... Will would certainly have his hands full taking care of both of them; quite literally as well as figuratively. XD

Dark_Fire27 said:

I could make another character for you if you'd like.

Missulena said:
Dark_Fire27 said:

I've just made a student character. You making a second one too sounds like a fine idea. We can decide which we'd prefer. Mine can sit in reserve if need be. Or, if you like her look and story, you could control the character I made (with some changes if you want). Lots of options.

UseAlex said:
Missulena said:
Dark_Fire27 said:

I've just made a student character. You making a second one too sounds like a fine idea. We can decide which we'd prefer. Mine can sit in reserve if need be. Or, if you like her look and story, you could control the character I made (with some changes if you want). Lots of options.

Sure, I'll take her. I might change a few bits, though.

Okay, DarkFire

Me and Missulena have it all figured out. I think you're reallly gonna like the scene we've got planned for you :heart:

I'm ready when you are.

Hey guys! Just to keep everyone informed, I got a message from the moderator of this subforum and it sounds like we have been greenlit for a childforum for this thread (to the best of his knowledge). At this point, we are just waiting for an admin to physically do it. This will really, really help with our multiple concurrent stories!

UPDATE!
Yes, we are getting a child forum. We have been approved and it should be done sometime today. As soon as I see it go live, I'll create a few threads dedicated to the different stories we have going right now. It would also be pretty cool if we made some threads that were dedicated to different classes. Then everyone that wants to attend that class can post in that thread (maybe even like a roll call, lol, or is that too cheesy?)

Back
Top Bottom