Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Coordination Thread]

RE: Welcome to the Sex Academy (Looking for Females!)

Hiya Everyone! So Alex invited me to this fun fooray, sirry to jump in so late. But before I post my character I am fine playing anyroll, so any ideas or suggestions for her. And am happy to discuss. One idea I had was maybe mc is a boy butwas accepted in a new Sissy program, so he's basically enrolled as a girl. Just an idea thpugh, not sure if everyone would be okay with that. Could have him become full female if we did do him though. Anyways, lif you got thpughts for a character, lets hear them.

And sorry if I'm interupting anything.

RE: Welcome to the Sex Academy (Looking for Females!)

Good to have you Puppy! We should be getting a childforum before the end of the day, which will let us have multiple threads at the same time, so no worries about interrupting anything.

As for your character, I personally usually get turned on by full female far more than sissy boys in pretty much any situation, but that's just me. I have no problem with that kind of character if there is interest among others in this section.

Hey everyone! The child forum is up and running!

I went ahead and made a separate thread for each of the scenarios that we had going, so now we don't have to worry about keeping them all straight.

Let's lay out some guidelines for how we can use the child thread (I'll post these on post #1 of the coordination thread as well)

• Everyone should feel welcome to create their own thread in this sub forum. If you have an idea for a story or scenario you want to play, go for it. Discussing it in one of the chat threads or PMs beforehand is recommended, but not required. Just keep in mind that finding interest in your scenario will be easier if you discuss it first.
  • Anyone can post in any thread, regardless of who created it. If you want a thread that others should not post in, go ahead and add [ "character1" X "character2" ] to the thread title. That is, each character in the thread, separated by an "X" and in brackets. With existing threads that are open to anyone, make sure that you do discuss it beforehand before joining.
  • Additionally, sometimes a thread will be dedicated to a certain class. So a thread may be "Fucking 101" and participants in the thread will be students in the class (plus the teacher and potentially the Head Mistress under certain circumstances) If you want to jump into such a thread after it has already been going on, don't feel obligated to explain why you were late in the story or anything. It can be assumed that sudden participants were in class the whole time, but did not speak up or interact with other students yet.

Attention students! It's time for Sex Academy's classes to begin! I'm going to start two class threads, just so we have some variety to choose from. If you're interested in either, or both, be sure to show up for roll calll! And, of course, if you are playing a teacher feel free to start your own class thread.

(New character as well for the second class' teacher)

Hi, sorry for this but I will have to be withdrawing at least for a while as I'm currently too busy IRL and have already too many RPs going on. I hope this is still going on by the time I have more free time and am able to join again.

So guess you'll have to stick with Ms. Cooper for a while

khan said:
Hi, sorry for this but I will have to be withdrawing at least for a while as I'm currently too busy IRL and have already too many RPs going on. I hope this is still going on by the time I have more free time and am able to join again.

lol, Ms. Cooper

Anyway, sorry to hear that you won't have time. Have fun with your other RPs.

UseAlex said:
khan said:

lol, Ms. Cooper

Anyway, sorry to hear that you won't have time. Have fun with your other RPs.

I will but still know that I do plan on coming back, just don't know when ^^

Any of the girls interested in any of the class selections? Hard to play them without some female attendance.

Are the characters allowed in different threads at the same time? I think all the girls are off shagging their partner and won't join a class thread until they are done if we can only be in one thread at a time.

Don't worry too much about stuff like that. This subforum is pretty casual. You are more than welcome to explore more than one thread at the same time, with the same characters.

That is what I'm doing. I am, excuse the term, shotgunning my character to the classes and places I want to be. Waiting for a partner. Or any situation, really.

Hello everyone!

I've got some good news and some bad news. Real life is happening to me and I've got myself a really nice boyfriend! <3 <3 <3
Unfortunately, that means that the bad news is that I'm taking a break from this site. I always told myself that I would use finding a SO as an excuse to kick my nasty masturbation habits. I'm sure you all understand. I'm sorry for starting something and then dropping out, and I know I was kind of the linchpin that was holding this RP together. If you guys are still interested, I urge you all to please continue. If anyone else wanted to take over as GM, I think there are systems in place to do that. I'd also be more than happy to dump some of the plans I had to anyone interested so you can play them out without me.

There's a fairly decent chance that I'll be back within a few weeks, but I'm not planning for that. Anyway, you've all been really great and I appreciate both your interest and contributions to this kinky little idea I had. Anyway, wish me luck! <3

Glad to hear that you found a SO, Alex, and I hope the both of you have plenty of fun moments for the times to come. While tempting as it is to offer to take charge of this idea of yours, I already have a bit of a group RP of my own on the go, slow as it's going, and I feel one of the others may be better-suited for the job than I am. In any event, we'll be looking forward for when you do decide to return if you do. Take care of yourself, have fun, and be sure to have a safe word ready for those intimate moments should you two get that far. XD

Hmm, I suppose I could try making a girl. Though I'm told I am terrible at playing them.

Yeah sure. My partner basically comes to BMR for the discord chat and has no real interest in role play. v.v Since UseAlex skipped out I thin we can make what ever characters we want as long as we don't break site rules or cheese off somebody.

Back
Top Bottom