Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Coordination Thread]

RE: Welcome to the Sex Academy (Looking for Females!)

Well we have 3 female characters posted and 2 male characters posted. So yeah.

Ahh, my mistake, I hadn't thought anyone outside of those that had posted here would have posted yet.

Nice to have you Kaylin. Consider all those requests granted! They all sounds super sexy! I'm excited for you and Zeth to make characters.

So, let's see, we've got Dark_Fire, Zeth, Viktoff, Jacob.Johnson, and sirix for the guys
and DangerousDanielle, Kaylin, myself, and one other girl that I've been PMing with for the girls.

I think we're just about ready to get started, yeah? Any of the guys interested in playing teachers? That would help the ratio of the students too.
So let's discuss how we'll start. As the Head Mistress, I'm looking for a nice dominant second-year male student to keep Brenda in line. Anyone interested?

I haven't made my character yet, so I can either make a teacher or the second year student. Where ever I'm needed.

sirix said:
I haven't made my character yet, so I can either make a teacher or the second year student. Where ever I'm needed.

Well, both are needed, so you can choose whatever appeals to you most. First come first served, as far as I'm concerned. Danielle isn't on right now anyway, so we don't need her partner ASAP and the Head Mistress can teach a class to fill that role as well, so you're free to do whatever you'd like to enjoy the RP as much as possible.

ill be the second year then. I always seem to get delegated to teacher and not much fun there.

sirix said:
ill be the second year then. I always seem to get delegated to teacher and not much fun there.

Awwww, well, have fun dominating the hell out of Brenda. I'm hoping no one sees being a teacher as less fun though. Extra credit to any student that manages to seduce a teacher! lol

Hi, this seems very fun :) so I'm in
And I could play anything you need as well

khan said:
Hi, this seems very fun :) so I'm in
And I could play anything you need as well

Hello khan!
I think the categories we have the fewest of are teachers and female students, so those are the most obvious picks, but don't feel like you have to fill those roles if you'd prefer something else!

My first ideas were a forced enrolled freshman female straight student, or a bi female student either freshman or second year. Though the idea of a bi female teacher is appealing as well

Feel free to be either of those! I was hoping we'd have at least one female teacher. Any idea what class it'd be fun to teach?

Ok I'll be a teacher then ^^

What class, um, shibari 101, or maybe basic bondage to make it more general:D, though I think having just one class would be too limiting, maybe I could be tutor of a class as well?

Yeah, you can be a tutor as well if you would like, or it would be fine to teach a few classes. It's funny you mention bondage class because that is the one class that we mentioned a teacher for by name.
"Ms. Cooper"

Dark_Fire and I were just talking about him accidentally running into a teacher and having a... "confrontation". His character accidentally came to campus a few days before the semester started instead of the first day of class and now he's wandering around the abandoned campus wondering where everyone is.

Sure it sounds great, and yes being a tutor would be great as student could come up for guidance or advice or for extra points or just whatever, though having a few classes sounds great as well, um, am I currently the only teacher?

Also I think in the characters section it should be included the character's ons and offs as well as telling if they as dominant or sumissive

UseAlex said:
Awwww, well, have fun dominating the hell out of Brenda. I'm hoping no one sees being a teacher as less fun though. Extra credit to any student that manages to seduce a teacher! lol
Though besides being seduced I was thinking that a teacher might also have sex with a student in class as a test or as an exercise like when being called to the front or as private tutoring for example.

Yeah, all great ideas! You are the only teacher so far, although the Head Mistress can teach a class if the need arises. Why don't you go ahead and create your character profile?

Ok, I'll think over her personality and will come up with a complete idea by tomorrow^^

khan said:
Ok, I'll think over her personality and will come up with a complete idea by tomorrow^^

Take a look at the RP thread if you haven't already. We made mention of the bondage teacher a few times. Of course, it's always more fun to make your own original character instead of using an existing one.

I just did lol, not exactly what I was thinking :p
Maybe Ms. Cooper was such a slut that you had to hire a new bondage teacher?

Edit:
Oh, I was just scanning pics and came across this one and loved it :p
[img=200x250]http://gelbooru.com//images/f0/73/f073c9e5e59ccfe2da8a8114eb324f23.jpg?2888378[/img]

Ooh, that is an excellent idea! I like it a lot! YC could even use Ms. Cooper like a visual aid in the class. Like a punishment for her while transferring from one teacher to the next.

Nice, I love the idea of using and punishing Ms Cooper in class :D I will do so, ok time for me to go to sleep now ^^

Zeth said:
I have talked Kaylin into joining. But she wants to start paired off with me. So woot, The ratio improves by 1.

/Gets Dodged on.

I suppose I should just go ahead and whip up a character and just hope I get a patner then :3

I'm hoping at least a couple more girls are interested. I know one girl that I've only PM'd is interested (she hasn't posted in any of these related threads yet). Also, I'm more than willing to play a student as well as the Head Mistress if there aren't enough girls.

UseAlex said:
I'm hoping at least a couple more girls are interested. I know one girl that I've only PM'd is interested (she hasn't posted in any of these related threads yet). Also, I'm more than willing to play a student as well as the Head Mistress if there aren't enough girls.

I feel as though it might be beneficial to the roleplay if you could dedicate your attention to the headmistress as I bet she csn play a tasty role that is rather unique.

Then again, I'd love a female student partner. I can't invite females to the rp. 90% of my current rp partners are either mia, on long leave, or I think I am on shaky terms with. Lol.

Well, I'm sure we'll attract some more attention as the RP continues. It would be nice not to play multiple characters, but I don't mind if it does become necessary. It's less important than everyone having a good time and it's no fun to be all alone :c

Viktoff Samson said:
Zeth said:
I have talked Kaylin into joining. But she wants to start paired off with me. So woot, The ratio improves by 1.

/Gets Dodged on.

I suppose I should just go ahead and whip up a character and just hope I get a patner then :3

Fear not young Viktoff. If you read Gwen's (Kaylin Char's) profile she is into being the example girl at the front of the class. I imagine that fetish will require some sharing with other students.

Back
Top Bottom