Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Salt and Sulfur (MessedupRp x Skeith Takahata II)

"O-oh his name is Bernard" she clutched him to her chest and sat down next to Charlotte, the sexy facade completely gone. "Well... I was kidnapped and forced to live in this brothel... My family is all a part of the same nomad tribe. Bernard thinks someday, someone will come along and break me out, help me go back home." Her eyes were tearing a bit as she spoke.

Charlotte moved to sit a little closer as she spoke. At this point, her mission with Maria faded from her mind. This was much more important to her. She gently wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "I... I'm going to get you home." She said softly. She had to. "My name is Charlotte. My parents disappeared when I was very small. Flopsy's all I have left."

She took in a deep breath as she thought about it. With her gear she could simply blow a hole through the wall and they would be free, without it, she was short of options. "My master isn't really my master. She's my partner. We're here looking for someone. An elf like me. We'll get you out. I promise. Even if I have to destroy the building to do it."

"Y-you'll do that for me Charlotte? You really will?" Her face lit up with happiness and she tackled Charlotte to the bed in a hug "oh thank you thank you thank you!" The sound of the knob turning filled the room, she gasped and quickly pressed her lips to Charlotte's, kissing her as Gonzo and Maris entered.

Gonzo chuckled, "ah yes here is the last of our taken whores... This one's a beauty and it seems your slave has good choice in her women as well." Maria nodded, "yes... Could you leave us alone please Gonzo?" He nodded with a wide grin and slipped away from the room. Maria shut the door and looked between them. A bit hurt that Charlotte was missing her. "Charlotte, care to fill me in?"

Charlotte's eyes flew open wide as she was tackled to the bed as she was showered in gratitude. She giggled a little nodding. As the knob turned and she felt their lips connect she felt her eyes widen once more. Hearing Maria's voice made her heart sink quickly. Not only was her first kiss stolen away by a stranger, but Maria had seen it. As soon as they were alone, she sat up quickly, patting down her hair. "It isn't... I mean... We weren't... She..." She stopped herself taking in a deep breath.

She stood up from the bed, glancing back to the young woman she wanted to save before looking back to Maria again. "She... She needs our help." She looked down at the floor, shuffling her feet. "I want to save her. She's like me. Her family's gone and she only had Bernard." She explained looking to the bed again. "I'm going to save her, even if I have to destroy this place to do it."

The girl shook her head and stood up as Charlotte fumbled. "No miss. I just needed to make a distraction, Gonzo would have caught on if he saw we wasn't doing something. I'm sorry! I didn't even really kiss her! Had my thumb between out mouths!" The fact that this girl hadn't actually kissed Charlotte settled her pangs of betrayal and she nodded, putting her arms on the girl's shoulders. "Calm down... It's alright." She looked to Charlotte and smiled softly shaking her head. "My life's certainly more interesting since you came in Charlotte. How do you propose we get her out of here?"

She made her way over to Charlotte, putting a hand on her shoulder to calm her then searching the small room. Looking for any peephole or vent from which they could be spied on. She didn't trust this Gonzo fellow and she knew he didn't trust her. Once she sweeper the room she barred the door shit with a chair and slung the bag of Charlotte's gear off her shoulders, setting it down and opening it. "Well then. Get your things on, we're probably going to need them if we're going to free all these women."

At Charlotte's surprised face Maria continued, "Gonzo told me that all the women in this corridor were kidnapped, he showed he three other ones that were kidnapped too and god only knows how many other were forced in here. If we're getting one out we might as well liberate them all, and it will be a better distraction."

Charlotte breathed out a sigh of relief as the girl spoke. Seeing Maria's hurt look fade, she felt much better about the situation. She smiled when she asked how she wanted to break these women out. Feeling her hand on her shoulder, helped her relax. She watched as she set the bag with her gear on the bed, moving quickly to fish her things out. She looked up in surprise when she mentioned saving everyone.

Charlotte had never in her life been motivated by a cause beyond having fun and winning Maria's heart. Here, she felt a strong need to save these women, certainly due to the similarity between herself and this girl. She buckled her gauntlets into place, double checking to make sure they were loaded. She tied her hair back up into her tell tale pigtails before twirling around to face the girl they were going to rescue. "Charlotte Marigold. Anarchist and Arsonist Extraordinaire!" A wild look in her eye. She was incredibly excited about this next endeavor.

She turned to face Maria, holding aloft one of her explosives. "This row of rooms seem to be on the perimeter of the building, my charges can blow the walls out, but we'll need to plant one in each room." She thought more about what Maria said. "A distraction? So, is the elf lady here? Or do we still have to look for her?"

She's not here But Gonzo was very wiling to talk. I didn't even have to do anything, I just out a hand on his thigh and told him what I "wanted" to do to him and he practically gave me the keys to where she was last seen. As for those charges, we can blow the building after we get the women out. If we destroy the ground floor the girls upstairs might get hurt. So we get someone out of the room, then ignite the charge and run."

Maria had taken her own rifle from the bag, having taken it apart into several pieces in a box, indentations for each piece and lined with red felt. She assembled it as she spoke and it was oddly very sexy. The girl was looking dumbfounded all around her, the bear clutched to her chest. She was amazed that 1. She had almost kissed one of the most wanted criminals in the city without even realizing who it was.
2. One of the most wanted criminals in the city was parading around with a very attractive woman as her slave.
3. The most wanted criminal in the city was actually quite attractive by herself
4. Now these two women were planning to blow up the brothel and rescue all the workers, all because she had asked.

Charlotte was markedly more excited that Maria was going along with her plan. She watched her assemble her rifle as she spoke, biting her lip. She looked back to the other girl, seeing her nervously clutching to her bear. Her gaze fell to the bear before looking back to her again. "Don't worry. Just stay close and we'll get you out of here. You'll be back with your family in no time. Just keep Bernard safe."

She walked over to Maria, as she finished assembling her rifle. "I'm all set." Her lips spread into a grin as she approached the door, turning around to face both women. "Chin up, ladies! This is going to be fun!" Her eyes sparkled with madness as she realized that she would be able to actually enjoy destroying this building and doing so with Maria. There was something else there too, the positive feeling that came from doing something heroic, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Maria smiled at Charlotte and loaded her rifle, setting the bullet in the chamber she looked back at the girl and sighed. She wrapped a rope around her waist tied to Bernard and handed her a pistol. "If you need to. Just point it and pull the trigger. Don't worry if you miss... It just needs to be loud and people will scatter." The girl seemed a bit nervous but nodded, "o-okay."

Maria nodded to Charlotte and took the bar away from the door opening it and darting into the next room, there was one woman alone. Maria nodded to her and spoke, "good evening miss... We're here to let all you free and blow up the building. So if you would please leave-" she never finished her sentence before the woman darted out psst them and rannfrom the building. "That was simple."

Charlotte exited the room, watching as the woman dashed past her. She blinked a few times in surprise, looking back to Maria. She passed her a handful of charges, moving to start opening the other doors in the hall. "Better jet! This place is gonna blow!" She said excitedly as she threw open another door. Each time she walked into the room and planted a charge. She could hardly contain her giddiness as she moved from room to room.

As she opened one room, she was hardly surprised to find someone half dressed in an officer's uniform with one of the women. "Good morning, Officer!" Her gaze narrowed as she raised her gauntlet in his direction. "People wonder why I don't like cops." She hissed lowly before squeezing her fist causing the wrist mounted cannon to fire. She giggled darkly as he slumped over. Covered in some of the officer's blood she looked back to the woman. "Go on, get out. You don't want to be here when we finish up." She walked into the room, planting another charge and emerging out into the hall. She looked back and forth, certain that after a few women fled people would come to investigate.

Maria was much more polite, hitting the men with the utt of her gun and prompting the women to drag them out and away from the building before she planted the charge. Some women ran back into their rooms to collect their scant belonging or their clothes.

Soon enough guards tan into the hallway only to be me by a barrage of gunfire from Maria and the girl. Blasting the guards down with ease until only Gonzo was left holding a shotgun, "you bitch! I have half a mind to tie you up right now and let every man in this building fuck yo-" he was cut off when the girl shot him in the head. "I never liked that fat bastard." She looked down to make sure Bernard was still there and he bear seemed unscathed.

Maria looked around for Charlotte. "Charlotte, we should be good on this floor. We need to get upstairs to set those bombs."

A look of delight crossed Charlotte's face when the girl shot Gonzo. She could only imagine how gratifying that moment must have been for her. She walked over to both of them when Maria approached her. She looked up at the ceiling, nodding quickly. "It's going to be chaos out in the lobby." Her lips spread into a wider smirk. "Let's have some fun!"

She hurried back through the hall she had been shown through, happy to find that the door was wide open after the guards had entered. She looked around, pleased to find that none of the escaping women had been killed in their escape. "Alright, up stairs. How do I?" She looked up with a smirk. She deployed a small knife from her gauntlet, cutting a cable that she grabbed a hold of. The chandelier it held aloft fell to the ground, timely as it crashed into deploying security. As the cable zipped her up a level, she released it, landing on the next floor. She raised her arms, firing the cannons into the guards stationed near the slave quarters. For those below, all that was visible was the flash of gunfire, and just above the sounds of a firefight could be heard Charlotte's manic laughter.

The girl and Maria watched as this happened and the girl spike first. "That girl's crazy." Maria opened her mouth to reply then smiled, "yeah she is... But she's my kind of crazy." She dashed to theentrwnce to start hustling out whores. It was now that she noticed what they were doing. The women were actively helping. They were beatif customers, getting other girls and their belongings out and overall adding to the chaos. Many were even subduing the guards.

Charlotte's laughter finally began to settle along with the gunfire. She quickly moved from door to door letting the women out. "Get going! We're tearing this place down!" She giggled to herself as she began planting charges. She emerged from the final room, looking to a stairwell. She began moving towards before seeing guards headed up towards her. She continued firing her cannons until she heard them click empty.

Turning, she ran the otherway, finding even more coming. She hopped up on to the balcony, looking down to Maria and the girl. Her lips spread wide in a manic grin. "Time to go!" She shouted, pulling the detonator from her pocket. She squeezed the trigger laughing above the detonation as the bombs began to go off. The guards climbing to reach her we're engulfed in the initial explosions on the upper level. Finally one behind her went off and she was propelled forward from the balcony. She fell fast as she was launched, grabbing desperately at another cable.

As she landed, she looked back at the collapsing building making sure all the women had escaped. She dodged falling burning beams as she ran for the door after the others. After a few seconds of waiting, with only the sound of the building burning to fill the air, Charlotte final jumped through the smoke. She rolled across the ground. Covered in soot and debris. She quickly patted out small flames that had caught her shirt before flopping backwards onto the ground. She held her side's laughing wildly as she watched the building go. "This could be my best one yet!" Law enforcement would be on the scene before long, but Charlotte didn't seem to care.

Maria and the girl had seemed to vanish, when suddenly Charlotte was pulled into a dark alley it was Maria's voice that softly cooed to her. "Hey hey we're okay Charlotte it's just us... Everyone got out." Soon the trio was slipping away from the scene of the crime, they made a stop back at Maria's apartment to gather provisions but soon they were being led out to the first level of the city.

It wasn't Maria's first time on the first level, but it was one of the only times she had been here at night. It was much different to her at night. The shadows elongated all around her, possibly hiding anyone and anything. But she had a job to do and a promise to keep. So she rdged her way trough by Charlotte who seemed completely comfortable here and took it all in stride.

They walked through until they got to the border, looking out onto where the city slowly faded into forest was an oddly pleasent sight. Maria handed the girl a small bag, she had filled it with food, water and munitions, "here. Good luck. I hope you find your family" she slung it over her shoulder and smiled, a tear rolling down her cheek. She lunged forward and pulled both Charlotte and Maria into a tight hug, "thank you... Thank you both so much... I'll never forget this... I'll never forget either of you Maria and Charlotte." She pulled away and smiled at them one more time before patting Bernard's head and walking away, she looked back at them several times and waved each time.

Maria stood and watched with a silent smile as the girl left to her home. She finally spoke to Charlotte as her silhouette grew smaller, "Charlotte, no matter what anyone else says. I want you to know that you're a better person than people say you are, and it's a damn shame they can't see what I can." Maria's hand snaked over into Charlotte's, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Charlotte felt a small tinge of sorrow at having to say goodbye to the girl they had rescued. They were so much alike, and in meeting and saving her, Charlotte had experienced a brief moment of clarity. She returned the hug, holding her tightly. "Good luck. Take good care of Bernard." She watched in silence as she left towards the forest. Hearing Maria speak, she smiled a little. Her eyes fell to where their hands met, returning the soft squeeze. She blushed softly at her words, not quite sure what to say in response.

"I've never done something like this. Well, not blow something up, I do that all the time. But, save someone... It feels good. Do you think she'll make it home?" She asked, looking up at Maria. She had to believe she'd be okay. It gave her hope of finding her own family. She leaned her head on Maria's shoulder, smiling sadly after the girl.

Maria's hand glided up and gently rubbed Charlotte's shoulder. It felt oddly comforting, having her head resting on her. She nodded and wiped a stray tear, "yeah Charlotte... She's smart, she'll find her family." Maria left the sentence at that, an unspoken "and so will you" at the end of it.

Maria held Charlotte there for a little while, watching the girl's receding form and the sun slowly set. Maria didn't release Charlotte's hand until after the sun had set and the stars rose into the sky. She looked at Charlotte and smiled, brushing s lock of hair from her face. "Come on... Let's go home." Something felt right. Calling it home, it had always just been an apartment to Maria but ever since Charlotte came into her life, it had become home.

Charlotte's blush deepened as she felt Maria's hand brush hair from face. Hearing her call the apartment home made Charlotte light up. As they began their trip home, Charlotte would occasionally glance back the way they came, thinking about the girl. It gave her hope. Something that, admittedly, she wasn't very familiar with. Despite how comfortable she was on the 1st level, she was still careful to take routes she was familiar with. Briefly passing her home, she could see it being canvassed by law enforcement. Surely they suspected her of the bombings the last couple of days. Even if they were for good reasons.

Once safely away from the 1st level, she let Maria lead the way home. At her apartment, Charlotte burst through the door. "Flopsy! We're bome!" She ran back to the bedroom, returning with the doll. "You'll never believe what we did today!" She proceeded to excited recount the tale as a tired and filthy Charlotte plopped onto the couch, wincing a little as her back still hurt. It had been a weird day for Charlotte. Fun, but weird. She had never been a hero before.

Maria smiled as Charlotte recounted her tail to Flopsy, her childlike glee was contagious. As she finished her story, Maria spoke. "Charlotte. I think you could use A bath. You're so dirty."

She drew a bath for Charlotte and led her in. Motioning to the bath, "the water's already warm. The towels are right there. I'll leave you to it then." She walked out of the bathroom, stopping in the doorway mid-step. "Charlotte... Do you... Do you know how to bathe yourself?" She was curious. With abyone else the answer would have been ovvioiso but Charlotte was not anyone else.

Charlotte looked down at herself before grinning like an idiot. "Yeah. Maybe a little." She quite happily stood back up. "Be right back, Flopsy. Don't say anything stupid while I'm gone." She followed Maria to the bathroom, watching her fill the bath. She had already hiked her shirt over her head and was in the process of pushing away her pants when Maria turned to speak.

She bit her lip as she thought about it. "Well, kind of. I mean, get wet and get dry basically." She continued stripping before turning to face her, unabashed by nudity. "Maybe we could take one together!" She exclaimed with notable glee.

[Maria looked down and blushed. She looked back up at Charlotte, prepared to say no but her expression of pure delight at her own idea melted Maria's heart and she nodded, "o-okay." She stepped over to the tub and gently helped Charlotte in. She sloely, hesitantly took off her own clothes and climbed in, unable to hide the fee long scars across Maria's back. She rested back in the tub and smiled, "come sit by me and I can soap you."

Charlotte's smile spread wider as she agreed. "It'll be fun!" She went willingly when guided to the tub. She sat in the water, watching as Maria stripped free of her own clothing. She couldn't conceal the distinct joy in finally seeing Maria barren of clothing. "So pretty..." She whispered quietly. Her smile fell a little when she saw her scars, but made no mention of it. It angered her to think that someone out there had hurt her in that way.

She scooted over to sit beside her when beckoned, returning her smile. The possibility that sitting naked beside Maria in the tub might be awkward didn't occur to her. There was simply a child like love of being close to her.

Charlotte's goofy grin of excitement made any feelings of awkwardness melt away from Marie. She took the soap and gently pushed it through the elf's hair, kneading the hair and getting down to the scalp. She was not sure how long it had been since she had bathed but it hadn't been since they teamed up at least.

Soon the let the soap sit in her hair and beganneashing it away, dumping handfuls of water on it. She smiled as she finished her work and moved on to do her own. Glancing at Charlotte every so often.

Charlotte closed her eyes mumbling pleasantly as she felt Maria's hands in her hair. She smiled wider as she felt water being dumped on her head. She shook her head back and forth, her bangs now plastered across her face. She scooped her hair and moved it out of the way. She reached for a bar of soap, beginning to scrub her body. She hummed softly to herself as she worked to clean herself.

Her scrubbing slowed as she felt Maria's eyes on her, glancing over to her with a smile. She continued scrubbing, washing who knows how much dirt from her body. Her skin showing clearer and paler as the soot, dirt and blood washed away. "Turn around." She said with a happy smile, moving to scrub Maria's back with the soap.

Maria smiled as she watched Charlotte wash, dumping eater onto her own hair, her smile fell when she was told to turn around. The scars on her back suddenly feeling very freshly made. She sloely hesitated then turned around to face away from Charlotte. "A-alright Charlotte... I trust you." She blushed again, that was probably the most intimate thing she had said to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom