Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Salt and Sulfur (MessedupRp x Skeith Takahata II)

Charlotte let out a startled gasp as she was tackled to the ground. She looked up in wide eyed surprise as her face was held in place, her body unable to move. She leaned her head forward into her as she hugged her, breathing out an uneasy breath. Hearing her use the words together and partners, Charlotte felt a faint smile surface on her lips, even as a couple stray tears slipped from her eyes.

While it may not have seemed it to Maria, letting Maria detonate the explosives with her at the previous mansion was a remarkably intimate moment for Charlotte. She had never shared in her passion for destruction before, it meant something special to her to destroy something with Maria.

Back at the apartment, hearing the door lock behind them, she turned around staring at her in shock again. She looked down at her shirt before swallowing nodding quickly. She had no issue with personal nudity, but she didn't want Maria to worry over her wounds. Charlotte unbuckled her protector, and laid her bag beside it on the floor. With no hesitation, she hoisted the shirt over her head, standing topless before her beloved detective. She turned away from her, so that she could see her back. She kept her head bowed so that her hair would hang out of the way. "It's not so bad." She said, attempting to lie despite the injuries being on display.

Maria grimaced and sat down next to her, "it's not good. But it's not so bad that you'd need stitches. Just some gauze should help." She cleaned the wounds with water and soap. Then used some alcohol to clean the wounds, applying some healing tonics to the cuts before wrapping the bandages around her, "you saved me Charlotte... Shadowing me from the blast... I probably wouldn't have made it if I was alone in there. Thanks for that."

Charlotte, sat patiently while Maria examined her wounds. She looked back over her shoulder as she began to clean them, wincing as she touched them. She'd suffered worse injuries in her life to be sure, but it still hurt to be sure. She grit her teeth as alcohol was poured over them, each cut burning as the alcohol did its job. She clenched her eyes shut, her back feeling like it was on fire. As the bandages were finally wrapped around her, covering the injuries, the worst of the pain finally began to fade. She sat up straight, panting some as she recovered, glancing back at Maria.

She straightened herself so that she could face her. Obviously she didn't reach for her bloodied shirt to cover herself, but she didn't go searching for a replacement in the things she'd packed either, content to sit topless for the time being. She shook her head when Maria thanked her, smiling again. "You saved me too, silly. We're partners, remember?" She giggled a little as she spoke, the idea making her heart flutter a little. "Besides, I could never let anyone hurt you. I..." She bit her lip as she caught herself about to confess again. She shook her head, distracting from the topic. Even if moments like these were the most ideal, she hated being vulnerable. She wanted it to be a spectacle, not an emotional thing. Oh, how terribly naïve her warped little mind was. "Today was really fun! Monsters and stuff aside, of course." She said, shuddering a little as she remembered the mutants. "I can't wait to see what happens when we go to the brothel." She said with an excited giggle.

Maria's mind hung on what Charlotte was about to say, deepfown inside of her, she knew exactly what those words were supposed to be and something awakened inside of her, very very deep. Almost untouchable, almost. She smiled and put a hand on Charlotte's shoulder, "thanks. I have to admit... I won't let anything happen to you either." She look Charlotte over, she was cute topless. "I really really hope that beothel doesn't have any mutant prostitutes. She imagines it, mutated creatures in frilly pik girdles and she began chuckling, which turned to laughter, which turned to her falling over on her couch, clutching her sides.

As soon as she sat up, she noticed the stuffed rabbit still hanging from her elven companion's waist. She gently reached for it and took it in her hands, "poor guy, he's almost as beat up as your back... Charlotte, if you'd allow me. I can clean him up and repair him right here and now for you. I guess he must be special to you, you carry him everywhere."

Charlotte was not quite amused by the concept of mutant prostitutes. The very existence of those creatures horrified her, though she certainly found Maria's laughter contagious, giggling a little as she watched her struggle to keep herself together. When she finally slowed down at sat up, mentioning her rabbit, she looked down at the stuffed animal. She unclipped him from her belt, holding it up in the air for a moment. "Flopsy's my oldest friend!" She said with a bright smile. "He can be a bit of a jerk sometimes, but I love him." She clearly thought of the stuffed animal as a living person.

She snuggled him close for a moment. She looked at Maria with a concerned glance at first, looking back to Flopsy. "He's very special to me. Mum and Dad gave him to me before..." She grew quite solemn for a moment. "Before..." She closed her eyes, shaking her head. She slowly handed Flopsy to Maria, nodding softly. It was hard for her to trust someone to take care of Flopsy, even for only a little while. She had never been separated from him before. "I think he deserves a little pampering. He's put up with me all this time."

Maria handled Flopsy as though he were the most edeliate diamond in the world. Gently scrubbing and drying him, then slowly stitching up and of the broken parts of his body, speaking to him the whole time. "Flopsy you look much better all cleaned up, I hope you don't mind if I close up some of these battle wounds. No? Too bad, none of the rabbit ladies like a man who looks like a slob."

Maria's face lit up as an idea came to her, she retrieved some dark green fabric and after a bit of cutting and sewing, she slipped on a full-body suit and a matching mask over Flopsy. "There you go Flopsy... That's something the police used. It's a great mesh for clothing, it can protect from.most anything, too bad they only had it in small samples before bey stopped producing it."

Charlotte watched closely as Maria cleaned and mended Flopsy. As years of dirt and grime were scrubbed from the doll, and the damage slowly starting to be repaired, Charlotte's lips began to spread into a smile. Hearing Maria interact with Flopsy made her smile even wider given that she could hear the stuffed animal in her head. "You almost look like when I met you!" She exclaimed giggling happily.

Charlotte suddenly grew quite curious as Maria began cutting from a separate fabric, watching her piece together what certainly looked like clothing. Her smile returned as she saw Flopsy dressed in the dark green clothing. "Flopsy, you almost look respectable!" She teased. She glanced at Maria and then back to Flopsy. "Don't be rude. Say thank you." She said sternly, crossing her arms. After a moment her smile returned. "That's better." She stuck her tongue out at the doll.

"Thank you. He looks so much better!" Without warning, she hugged Maria tightly, smiling widely. She looked back down at the rabbit in Maria's arms. "If Mum and Dad could see you now..." She said with a small smile.

Maria's smile widened as she heard Charlotte speak and saw how happy she was. As she presented Flopsy back to hr she smile again, grunting when Charlote threw herself At her but she smiled and wrapped her arms around her friend anyway. "We'll find your mom and dad Charlotte. I promise you, we will find both of them."

Charlotte closed her eyes as Maria promised again to help find her parents. She drew in a deep breath as she nestled into her. She was certain they were out there somewhere and with Maria's help she would definitely find them. She pulled away slowly, looking up at her again. Her smile was markedly sadder, as she brought a hand up to brush a couple tears away from the corners of her eyes. "I know we'll find them. I can't wait for them to meet you." Her gaze fell. "When I tell them how you helped me... About all the fun we've had... About you fixing Flopsy... I'm sure they'll love you." Her breathing became slightly labored for a moment. "I'm sure they..."

She stood up slowly, hugging Flopsy close to her chest. "I think I'd like to sleep now." She said softly, looking at the floor. "I'm tired and my back hurts." She shifted uncomfortably on her feet, once again disliking the feeling of vulnerability. She missed her parents terribly, but she hated airing it.

Maria stood with her, she couldn't let her sleep alone. She might do something rash and hurt herself. She would never be able to live with herself if Charlotte was hurt. She nodded softly and Lead Charlotte to her bedroom. "Um here Charlotte. Why don't you sleep in here with me tonight. The bed is big... It'll be like a slumber party!" She said this more to rasure herself than Charlotte, she felt mildly awkward sharing her bed with another woman, but she was willing to share with her newfound partner.

Charlotte followed Maria back into the bedroom, pleased to hear that she would be once again sharing the bed with Maria. Finally, she fished a new shirt out of her things, pulling it over herself. She let her hair down from her pig tails and slipped free of her boots and slacks. She moved to sit on the edge of the bed looking up at Maria with a small smile. "Thanks, I... Um..." She looked down at Flopsy again, before looking back up at Maria. "I think Flopsy will be more comfortable with you nearby tonight." She quickly tried to deflect her own need affection and comfort onto the stuffed animal, legitimately convinced it would work.

She pulled the blankets back so that she could climb under them, easing her self down with a groan as her back still hurt. She turned onto her side, breathing out a heavy breath. "H-hey... Um..." She began looking back towards Maria again. "Last night you sang my Mum's lullaby... Do you think you could sing it again?" Her eyes were hopeful, certainly looking the part of a distressed child.

Maria slid closer with a smile and nodded, "of course. You should stay close so you don't lay on your back" she pulled Charlotte closer to her, keeping a steadying hand on her she blew out the candle to avoid looking at the form of her mother shaking her head and began to sing softly. The lullaby coming easily as she shifted Flopsy into Charlotte's arms. She felt Charlotte's breathing become more uniform and she slowly stopped. Brushing hair from Charlotte's face. Maria once again realized how beautiful the young elf was, she thought about this as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

Charlotte's eyes gently closed as Maria began to sing. She wrapped her arms around Flopsy, sighing softly as she began to relax. As she finally began to drift off to sleep, she mumbled something that sounded like "mommy". Finally sleep took her as she drifted off completely.

No nightmare plagued her that night. A dream very close to pleasant visited her instead. She was a small child, meeting her parents at the door as they returned home. The light from beyond the threshold shown brightly in her dream, blocking the faces of her mother and father from view. She could hear her mother's sweet voice as she knelt down in front of her, presenting her with a new and untarnished stuffed rabbit. She hugged him close, looking up towards them again. The light that blinded her view began to fade, almost revealing the faces she had forgotten before she woke the next morning.

Her eyes fluttered open slowly. She rolled onto her back, wincing immediately. Somehow, she had forgotten her injuries. She sat up slowly, looking down at Flopsy as she spoke. "We're going to find them, Flopsy. Then we can be a family again." She smiled softly, glancing towards where Maria was sleeping. She sighed gently as she watched her. "All five of us." She whispered, counting Maria among them.

Maria woke a bit after she said that, her eyes slowly fluttering open. She smiled at Charlotte. "Hey... Are you okay?" She sat up and looked over at Charlotte, seeing her forlonr expression she gently pulled her into a hug. It still seemed a bit odd. Just two days ago she had been enemies with this woman, now here she was bandaging her and comforting her. What had changed. That question sparked a flash of memories that she desperately wanted to subdue, memories of Daria and her sudden change. None of it made sense.

She sighed and swung her legs over the edge of the bed, "come on. We should get ready... We need to get dressed. Remember, I'm a noblewoman, you're my slave. So dress the part."

Charlotte watched as Maria woke. Her smile spread a little wider as she hugged her, nodding slowly. Charlotte's smile fell when the same thing that seemed to happen the day before happened again. That sudden shift from friendly and nurturing to cold and professional. She scratched at her ear before nodding a little. "Oh. Okay."

She got out of bed slowly, her back stiff and sensitive, before approaching her bag. She went through her things trying to find something appropriate. She hated this plan. It would mean leaving all of her equipment behind. Realizing that most of her clothing was, in fact, ratty first level clothes anyway, she realized simply dressing made her look less important. An unfortunate social commentary playing out in their roles for that day.

She glanced back to Maria, curiously as she stood back up, holding her clothing in her arms. It was such peculiar behavior. Would every morning be like this? She shook her head and began dressing. She left her protector, her gadgets and her explosives packed away, knowing that possessing such things would give her away. She felt naked and vulnerable without her gear, she would have to trust Maria one hundred percent on this mission. "I... Um. I'm ready." She said, softly, turning to face her.

As Maria dressed her worry fell away, she had been worried about today's activities and what they would entail. As she had been the day before, she had been worried about those missions. Now this one would be easier, just go in, get some information and get out again. She glided over to Charlotte's equipment and packed some of it in a bag, "here. We'll take this just in case okay? Don't worry Charlotte, we'll be fine. This will be easy, we go in. Find out what we need and get our again, no harm no foul." She gently took Chsrlotte's hand in gets and gave it a squeeze, "in this together right?"

Charlotte looked up when Maria walked over, packing some of her gear. She looked up at her again in confusion for a moment until she spoke. She felt a small shiver when Maria took her hand. She smiled and nodded. "R-right. Together." She bit her lip as she looked back to where Flopsy was laying on the bed. He would have to remain behind on this mission, it only made sense.

She walked over to where he was laying, collecting him in her arms. "Not this time. I'm sorry. You'll only give us away." She hugged him close, kissing his forehead gently. "Don't worry, I'll be perfectly safe. I'm with Maria, remember?" She glanced back to Maria with a faint smile. She laid Flopsy back on to the bed, shifting a little and tucking the doll in. "You just stare here and watch the place, okay?"

She returned to Maria's side, nodding again. "Okay. Now, I'm ready." Not bringing Flopsy, leaving her hair down instead of tied up, and leaving her gear behind was all about disguising herself. More than just looking like a slave, she couldn't look like the wanted anarchist Charlotte Marigold either. Her pigtails, her gadgets, her rabbit, all tell tale clues of her identity. Still, without those things she felt naked.

Maria gently locked a collar on Charlotte's neck and nodded, "don't worry Flopsy. I'll take care of her. I'm bringing her gear just in case. Now you need to keep the house safe okay?" To accentuate her point she took one of her spare guns and laid it next to the rabbit. "Only use this if you really need to Flopsy, and be very careful too. We can't have you getting hurt."

With that she took Charlotte's hand and lead her away, on the way there she attached a leash to the girl's neck as they entered the red-light district. Whores and men alike watching them pass, only briefly before they went inside to engage in their own pleasures. Soon they came upon the brothel she was looking for, a large building shaped to look like a palace. She sighed and nodded to Charlotte before slowly stepping inside.

Charlotte didn't feel even remotely comfortable in her role. With the collar locked around her neck and eventually a leash applied to it, she followed behind Maria. Trying not to look to familiar with the area. She may or may not have demolished a building in this distract at one point in her criminal career. She paused to examine the brothel's exterior, looking back to Maria when she spoke. She smiled softly, nodding to confirm she was ready.

As they entered, she was hardly prepared for the scene. The dancers on display, the music, and the smells... Oh the smells... The place didn't smell terrible as one might expect, rather, it was filled with all manner of incense, undoubtedly aphrodisiacs of some kind. Charlotte fell into her role quickly, keeping her head bowed to the ground, slouched a bit, looking rather pathetic.

Maria was having an equal amount of displeasure at her role, the hungry glances she seemed to attract from everyone she saw were unsettling and not helped BT her gaudy outfit. She smiled at the portly man who walked up to her, "good evening miss... I do not believe I have met you. I am Gonzo, the owner of this brothel. Please do tell me why you have brought your slave?"

Maria looked to Charlotte and chuckled. I just bought her as a pleasure slave. I'm guessing she only ever fucked men. I came to get a whore for myself to fuck and let this runt pick one to teach her a way around a woman." He nodded with a wide smile, "yes yes. Please do come in. Your slave will go that way through the yellow door and you will go to my office, I will find you a suitable woman. Do not worry about her... Only slaves go through the yellow door she will be fine."

Charlotte was scurried through the door while Maria was taken up to the office. Charlotte found herself in a low lit corridor with bars over openings. Inside were several private dancers. Each seemed amateur compared to the ones outside, except for one woman who wore her hair in pigtails and a red leather corset. She winked at Charlotte and made her dance extra erotic, obviously wanting to be picked.

Charlotte looked up in alarm as Maria spoke. She had no idea that they were expected to split up. What was she expected to do once separated. Did she really expect her to go along with it? She obediently went to the yellow door, even if her pleading eyes didn't leave Maria as they parted. As the door was closed behind her she sucked in a nervous breath. Her hand fell to her waist, suddenly reminded that her source of comfort was left at the apartment. Without Maria or Flopsy she was really alone. Without her gear, she was very vulnerable.

She walked down the corridor, looking about the room quite nervously. She sucked in another nervous breath as she caught the eye of the dancer who was clearly trying to get her attention. She approached her nervously, her hands clutching one another in front of her, her gaze on the floor. "G-good morning..." She greeted nervously. "My um... My master sent me down here." She kept glancing around, keeping an eye out for the Elven politician.

The woman seemed excited that she responded and nodded, "good morning darling... Here... You seem nervous... How about you just open the cage, take me out and I'll make you feel much better. Give you a little of my special comfort?" She smiled and quickly flashed Charlotte before covering her mouth in surprise, "dear me!"

.meanwhile Maria's mind was on Charlotte and the room before her, she was afraid for her partner, she had been left alone in unknown territory with nobody nearby to help her out of a situation. She smiled and nodded while searching Gonzo's desk for any proof. "Look Gonzo... Tmyoyr whores are well and good but is there anything more... Illegal around? I want someone who's a real treat, and what can I say, the idea of going behind the law to have her just gets me going." She winked to accentuate her point. He smiled and nodded, "yes we do... Come with me."

Charlotte approached the cage as she spoke. She didn't want to actually participate in the activities she seemed to be inviting her for. She was determined to give her first to Maria. Never the less she was certainly wowed by the woman's beauty when she flashed her quickly. She obeyed, opening the cage door. "Right... Sure." She backed away from the door, assuming that the exclamation was her playing coy. She looked around at the other dancers nervously, as she made just a touch more distance between herself and the cage. She wasn't nervous around nudity, but she was certainly beginning to worry that she might have to give up her first time to actually play her part in this mission.

Soon the woman took her hand and led her into a side room, it was small with a little bed and sitting on the bed was a stuffed bear. Not dissimilar to Flopsy. "Oh, I'm sorry about him. He doesn't seem to understand I need him to stay out of my way when I'm working." She picked it up and scowled, "No I'm not going to ask her. She won't help us leave even. If we do tell her all that."

Charlotte looked around the room when she was led away to the private room. She was curious about what she meant until her eyes settled on the bear. She stepped forward raising her hand meekly. "What's his name?" She asked softly, her eyes watching her interact with the bear. It was like looking in the mirror. The woman's pigtails, the stuffed animal, it was bizarre. "Mine's name is Flopsy."

"Tell me what?" She looked back and forth between the two of them before moving to sit on the edge of the bed. She wasn't sure what the bear wanted her to tell Charlotte. On the one hand, Charlotte wondered if it related to the politician, but on the other hand, how could this woman know that she was here to conduct any kind of investigation?

Back
Top Bottom