Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

She had a point and he really couldn't argue it. "Alright...but it's not the tabloids I'm worried about. What if they use it in court..." He looked at her.

He looked her over. "Babe...why are you not hungry? Is it just everything going on? You've been eating like a bird...I thought you were losing weight." Jake wanted her back to normal, not for him but for her. He just wanted his girl happy and she really wasn't happy. She hadn't been since the incident. "Do you know when the doctor will release you to work out?"

"Today, I'll probably just use the hotel gym. But I'll need to get a hard work out in a few days while we are here so I'll go to the other gym then." Jake smelled the burgers. "Oh my gosh it smells so good. "

"What's to use in court? These guys are a done deal. They are going away. I am just here because my lawyer says I have to be."

She shrugged her shoulder as to why she wasn't hungry. "Relax Jake, I am about to eat." She told him. "Just leave it alone." She put her head against the rest, "He said about two weeks if I don't strain myself." Which she already did putting Owen in the carseat the other day. Her ribs still hurt from that. They were little cracks, she didn't think they would be this painful.

"Yeah, will you grab the bag? I'll take the shakes in." She told him and when he parked, she took the shakes so they could head up to their room. "Do you want to eat on the patio?" She asked him. They up in a high hotel building. They had nice view, it was a beautiful day with a breeze.

He shrugged. "I don't know. I'm just trying to look out for you babe." He told her about what they could use in court.

Jake let out a sigh. She told him to let it go so he did. All he was trying to do was make sure she was healthy and safe. He felt like he had no control over anything with her and their relationship was started to be effected by it when they fight or argue. It took a lot for him to keep his cool, not at her, just in general because of how he wants to keep her healthy and safe and make it better.

"Sure." He grabbed the bag and Liam would get their luggage. "That actually sounds pretty nice." They got out and Jake lead the way into the hotel. They got checked in and headed up to their suite. Jake got the door unlocked and then went inside and out to the patio. He set their food out and he sat back as he started to eat.

"I know, babe, I know. I'm sorry. That was harsh. Thank you for everything you've done so far. It means a lot. I'm just ties of talking about the trial." She told him. "I want it to be behind us. That has to be the end of it." She said softly. If she wanted to feel better, she needed this to be the end of it.

When they got in the room, she put their drink on the patio table table. She went back inside and made sure the door was locked once Liam left. He had the room across the hall so he could hear who was coming up and down the hall and what was going on.

She went back out to the patio and sat down to eat her burger. She took one bite and loved it but she mentally counted how many calories she was eating and then the fries and shake. She lost weight and needed to gain it back but this wasn't the right way.

"It's okay." He gave her a small kiss. "We will put it behind us." He told her softly but let it go like she asked.

Jake was also thinking what the burger was doing to him. He wasn't sure why though because he worked out enough it wouldn't matter but especially now with going out that night and drinking a little it would rough. He definitely should try to get an intense work out in with running or something. He tried to figure out the best method of attack.

"When we're finished do we want to video call Amy to see Owen, let them know we're settled in and everything?" He took a few fries and put them in his mouth. Jake kicked his shoes off and nudged Adri with his food on her leg, just trying to be a bit playful. It had been awhile since they really could be too playful.

She ate the burger slowly, taking small bites so she didn't feel like a cow while she ate it. She could feel like that afterwards. "I sent her a text when we landed." She told him. "We can call but it might be nap time by them. You should just go work out and then we can call when you get back."

She stopped with the burger and tried eating the fries. She managed to get some of those down. She leaned back in her chair and leaned against the back rest with her shake. "The personal shopper said she'd get here around six." She told Jake.

"I don't think I can eat all of this." She said softly and ate a few more fries. "This is fucking ridiculous."

He looked her over. "Trying to get rid of me huh?" He asked playfully. "You just want to take a nap too." He smiled. "Okay. I may actually go to Gold's. I need to get a good work out in. There probably isn't much here."

Jake finished his fries. "Did you have them grab something for both of us or just you?" It didn't matter he could probably figure out something with what he had if she didn't have them grab something for him too.

"Babe, you've hardly had anything to eat. You can't eat like a bird then expect to scarf down a big burger, fries and a shake." He rubbed her leg.

"You do need to get cleared so we can work out together..." He told her with a smile. He didn't mean an actual work out but some intimate fun. "Hopefully you'll be good for the camping trip." The timing would be close. He drank his shake.

"I do want a nap but I wouldn't kick you out for one." She smiled. She nodded her head to him going to Gold's. "If you run into John Cena, I want an autograph." She said.

"Just me. I thought you had something. I'm sorry. You can always wear jeans and a button up. I can call her and have her pick something up for you." She offered.

"Yeah we did that in the dressing room yesterday. I think I am fairly good in that department." She laughed. She sipped on her shake and looked at her food. "It only tastes good when its fresh. I don't want to throw it away." She said softly. She took another bite of the burger and chewed it slowly.

"You really do love me..." He told her with a smile. Jake shook his head. "Nope. I'm going to do you one better. I'm gonna get a pic and send it to you of the two of us. He probably has bigger muscles than me though. Asshole." He pretended to pout.

Jake shook his head. "No it's okay. You just think about yourself. No one else." He teased with a smile. "I can figure it out. Not a big deal. I always pack extra." He also could stop at the apartment and get the clothes he left there but he didn't know how Adri felt about that.

"Yeah but did you hurt after?" He asked geniunely. "Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it and would love more..but I don't want you in pain." He kissed her softly. "Just take your time eating it." Jake leaned back and put his hands behind his head relaxing. "I could just hang out out here all evening. It's nice."

She rolled her eyes, "Well his fighting is fake so you could totally kick his ass in the ring." She told him to make him feel better."

She looked at the table, "I didn't hurt but I was sore but it could have been from picking up Owen." She confessed. "I know I'm not supposed to pick him up but that's my son. I want too. I want to put him in his car seat and hold him when he whines and cries and rock him to sleep. I hate this."

She agreed that it was nice. She tried to eat as much of her food as she could. She had a quarter of the burger left and she felt like she would throw it all up or just explode.

"Be safe leaving and at the gym. I love you."

A smile formed on Jake's face. "Thanks babe." She always believed in him. "Do you think anyone can kick my ass? Be honest."

He looked st her when she mentioned picking up Owen. He was going to say something but she said it for him. "Trust me, I've been there. I know. It sucks. At least he's had practice with me and knows to be gentle and sits and cuddles. That helps. It will be no time and you'll be picking him up and giving him love." He kissed her temple.

Jake got up and grabbed their trash. "I'll come back and jump in bed with you for a bit..." He smiled and kissed her back. "I will. I love you too." He threw their trash out and grabbed his bag to head to the gym.

He pulled up the distance on gps and just walked as it wasn't far. He changed their and got a good cardio work out in.

She thought about it and shrugged her shoulder, "I'm sure someone can but no one comes to mind immeadiely." She told him. "I don't know."

Adri got up and made sure the door was lock when Hhe left. She walked to the bedroom to lay down for a little but she felt sick. She thought it would pass but she kept think about it and then thinking about it and how many calories she ate and all of the stress just made it worst. She went to the bathroom and threw up lunch. She washed her mout out with water and then brushed her teeth before getting back in bed.

She knew that wasn't good but it wouldn't happen again. She closed her eyes and she was able to take a short nap. She woke up when he phone went off and it was her personal shopper saying she had everything for her. Adri told her where to come and got out of bed. She clicked the tv on to fill the silence and played a game on her phone while she waited.

"I am curious who. It won't be an easy fight." He smiled. "You know me I won't go down easy."

Jake got another run in and lifted. He got a good sweat in the went to the locker room to change. No celebrity was there so Adri would be disappointed she got no pics or autographs.

He decided to stop by the apartment. It was the first time since the incident and he went in looking around. It made him angry seeing the condition it was in. These people had to pay because he couldn't imagine how afraid his girl was. He grabbed a plain button up and headed out. He took an Uber back to the hotel.

Jake went in and saw Adri up. "Hey we were supposed to nap." He took his bag to the bed and set it down before walking over and kissing her.

She kissed him back, "My personal shopper is on the way. I got an hour of sleep though. So I'm working it out. Don't lay down, I might need some help picking an outfit." She smiled at him. "But do go take a shower."

About ten minutes later her shopper came knocking with a rack full of clothes. She went over what was trending and what Adri typically wore. There were a few brightly colored outfits that were and automatic no from Adri.

"You do have a pension for shiny things and this is going to be the trend of the season. Thigh jewelry." She pulled out a long black v neck dress that had two slits coming up the thigh to the hip. She pulled out a thing that looked like a necklace but it wrapped around her thigh instead. "It gives a little oomph to the look."

She nodded her head, "that's cute. I like that."

The shopper smiled and laid it on the yes pile. "Free the nipple is also very impowering and trendy right now. We can do that. This is a mesh bodysuit and you can wear it with a black pencil skirt. A diamond choker. Keep it sexy for the club."

Adri nodded again. "I don't know how Jake will feel about that. And we have the trial to think about. I can't have anything tonight negatively reflect on the trial, you know?" She said softly.

"You can put a faux fur jacket on top. Rihanna has been spotted rocking them all over New York. How about you try it on and see if you like it or not."

Adri agreee to that, "How about little black dress?" Adri asked.

"I have a Herve Leger. Black mini bandage dress. You can even wear this with the thigh jewelry too. Or thigh high black boots for louboutin." She offered and got a big nod from Adri.

"Jake. Come here I need your help. Should I show my thighs? Free the nipple? Or go classic lbd?" She asked him. Thigh jewelry was the safest option but she was all for input.

Jake groaned. "You got a nap why don't I get a nap?" He went to grab shorts and underwear before heading to the bathroom to shower. He was out and getting dressed when she called for him.

He walked into the room and looked at her confused. "Free nipple what?!" He looked at the options then looked at her. "For a club?" His eyes went back and forth. "As much as I want to free your nipples, let's not for this trip. So instead, show me your thighs." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Im gonna go lay down now okay? Wake me up in time to call and check on O." He smiled and walked in to the bedroom and laid down.

"You can have a nap. Just wait for an hour and look at the outfits." She asked him and kissed the back of his hand. "Because you love me, remember? You love me." She gave his butt a smack when he walked by and flipped through the channels.

"Free the nipple. Mesh body suit and no bra. My boobs are small enough for that. I could get away with it." She told him. She nodded her head, "For the club." She nodded to his suggestion and gave him a kiss on the cheek too

"I'll be in in a second." She for up and tried on the drsss with the accessories. "I like it." She said when she looked at herself in the mirror. "I'll take it. And the mesh." She told her and paid for the services. She walked her out and locked the door behind her.

When took the dress off and got in bed with Jake. "I have to go to the store after nap time." She told him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and gave his lips a kiss. "The dress is super sexy but covering. I think you'll like it. I need to shave and get some lotion that makes my skin glisten. If I'm showing off my legs then they are going to look amazing." She said softly and closed her eyes.

Jake was comfortable and almost asleep when Adri climbed in bed. He opened his eyes and kissed her back, wrapping his arm around her.

" Okay. Where are we voing?" He closed his eyes and nuzzled into the pillow. "Are we still calling our son?" Jake kind of already missed Owen but it was nice to get away, even though it was for the trial. They had such a good kid to allow them to be away and honestly still behave for whoever was watching him.

He moved a bit closer to Adri. "Get some rest babe..." He kissed her again softly. The junk food did nothing for giving him energy. "I need just a small nap. Owen has the life, getting naps all day."

She shrugged her shoulder, "Target maybe." She said softly. "Yes. We can call him after nap time."

She laughed and nodded her head, "He really does. I'm jealous." She fell asleep with him and got another hour and half. When she woke up she stretched her legs out and tried not to disturb Jake if he wasn't awake yet.

She took a quick shower to shave. She dug through her suitcase for some underwear to wear with the dress but none of them were high enough. She'd have to get double sided tape to keep from exposing anything too much.

She put on a pair of jeans and a tshirt so when Jake woke up they could go to the store and grab the few items she needed.

Jake didn't wake up when she got up. He was still nuzzled into the pillow. A while later he started to wake up and stretched. He got up and headed out to the bedroom. He pressed his lips against Adri's shoulder before yawning.

He say on the couch. "Should we just use my computer to call Amy?" Jake was still waking up. He really needed that nap. He grabbed and opened his laptop. He quickly checked emails to see if there were any changes for the game or Ellen. All was still good.

"Babe are you a bit excited to go out tonight?" He patted the couch next to him. It seemed with her personal shopper she seemed a bit excited. But she loved new clothes. "I do want to see this free the nipple thing. I just don't know if it's best for tonight." He shrugged. "We can come back early and have fun of our own to relax
" He pointed out with a smile.

She nodded her head to using his computer.

"A little yeah. I guess." She said softly. "I feel like I just want to forget for a night and this might help me do that." She told him and shrugged her shoulder. She smiled, "I don't know what your idea of fun is for the night but my legs are closed. As nice as it was last time my ribs were throbbing afterwards. I can't have pain in my ribs and sit through the trial." She explained.

She started the phone call to Amy and the first call went unanswered but she called right back. "Sorry. We were playing. I didn't hear my phone. You've barely been gone a few hours. You know you make us feel like bad baby watchers." She teased. "He's fine. A little distracted though. Uncle Luke bought him a car set." She said and flipped the camera around so they could see the massive car set they were playing with complete with little people and a race track.

"You guys are keeping that, right? That's not coming home to us." Adri smiled. "I don't think my niece will want to play with cars though."

"You can forget. It will be good for you to forget." He kissed her shoulder. Jake thought about it. "Trust me, I won't hurt your ribs... and you may want to open those legs so my head can go between them..." He told her and grinned. "I'm sorry I hurt you last time."

Jake rolled his eyes. "We miss our boy. When you pop my nephew out you'll understand. You will keep calling us to see your kid too." He smiled at her. Jake chuckled when she mentioned Luke buying Owen a car set.

"That's a pretty cool car set. He probably won't stop playing with it to say hi either. I know I wouldn't to say hi to mom and dad." Jake chuckled. "Owen! Buddy! What are you doing?" Jake rubbed Adri's leg.

Owen looked up when Jake called him but stayed by his new toy.

Adri shook her head, "Pushed aside for a toy. How dare you Owen!" She joked and he looked up and smiled at Amy. "That little butt." She said softly and shook her head. "No melt downs over M-A-x right?" She asked.

Amy shook her head, "Not yet. We will see during bed time."

Adri agreed, "If you rock him to sleep he might not even notice." She looked at Jake. "It might happen, if it does then you can go pick him up and I can ask Andre to pick up the girls."

Jake shook his head. "Owen come say hi to mommy and daddy." He rolled his eyes. "He is a butt. We're chopped liver." He was glad to hear that there were not meltdowns over Max.

"He should be fine. Just rock him like she said or turn on Paw Patrol. Keep his mind on something else. Is that why Luke bought the car set? To keep his mind on something else?" Jake asked Amy. "Or did Luke want the car set?" Jake teased.

He was surprised that no one corrected him about him calling Amy's baby his nephew. The two of them argued the most over what they were having. Luke and Amy didn't even argue about it. They were just happy to be having a baby they didn't care. "How's my nephew doing? Since we are checking in..." Jake threw out there.

"We got it last night and all he could talk about was putting it together and playing with it. You'd think he'd feel the same way about putting the crib together but no. Who care about the baby really needs."

Adri looked at Jake with a small smile. "You just threw him under the bus." She warned.

Adri rolled her eyes when he asked about niece and called her nephew.

"He's fine Jake." Amy said and then a second later, "it! The baby. The baby is fine. Oh fuck." She groaned and Luke could be heard laughing in the back ground.

Adri rolled her eyes. "NO!" She threw her head back on the couch. "Take it back. We already have a boy. I wanted a girl."

"Fup." Came a little voice. He said it again and Luke put his finger to Owen's mouth.

Adri frowned and tilted her head, "Did you just teach him a curse word?"

Jake laughed at Luke wanting to play with it and then when Adri warned him that he threw his buddy under the bus. "I was only kidding. He only wanted to do that to keep Owen happy." Jake waved it off.

His jaw dropped when she said 'he.' Then Luke laughed. Jake put his hands up in triumph. "Yeah!! A nephew. That's awesome Aim." Jake laughed at Adri being bummed.

"Babe just think then when we have a girl she can have another baby and it can be a girl so our boys can be close in age and close friends and then our girls can too. It's perfect." Then his head turned to the screen when he heard Owen. He covered his mouth to hide the fact he was chuckling silently.

"That totally was a curse word. Yep. Totally was." He looked at Adri. "At least we didn't teach him his first curse word it was his aunt." He tried not to laugh.

Back
Top Bottom