Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Jake chuckled. "You didn't slap him! You punched him!" He chuckled at her again and shook his head. "I did kick his ass. I knocked his ass out!" He smiled and kissed her head.

He lead her back to their table, holding her hand and then sitting back down. Jake ordered another drink as he started to eat again. He had a small buzz but he could hold his alcohol better than Adri, plus he was bigger than her too.

"I love you." He smiled at her and looked at her. "We can definitely do this more often." Jake liked the idea she was speaking about working on number two. It wasn't that he was exactly ready to start for number two, he was like her where if it happened he'd be okay with it. Jake just was happy she was that comfortable and happy with where their life and relationship was to be openly talking about it. "Number two? Two championships?" He teased. "We have plenty of sitters we shouldn't make excuses not to go out. We deserve nights like this every now and then." He told her with a smile.

Nick's friend Demi Levato was there and thought Jake and Adri were just the cutest. She took a video of Adri and Jake being cute and lovey with each other and posted it on Instagram and tagged Adri and Jake in it with a captain, "Aren't they so freaking cute? Relationship goals maybe?" With some hearts.

She rolled her eyes at his two championships joke and bumped into him "Can you even get two championships?" She asked and gave him a kiss. "You're not switching weight classes. I like your body the way it is and that is the body I am going to have in my wedding photos." She told him.

"Plus, I don't want you stressing about gaining or cutting weight while we are planning. Planning a wedding is stressful enough. Maybe afterwards. Maybe..." She emphasized maybe because she wasn't sure what a change like that would do to him mentally. That was really the last thing she wanted while they were trying to get pregnant too.

She had. piece of the onion and then a few more. The alcohol was doing some good and getting some food in her stomach and she didn't care about the calories since she was having fun. "Maybe I will sleep well tonight. It's weird, having to come back to LA to get a good night's rest." She made a face and shrugged her shoulder.

Jake chuckled at Adri. "Yes. I could change weight classes." The sentence was chuckles as she said exactly what he was saying. "I may switch at some point. You can have this body in your photos. And in your honeymoon." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"If no one can beat me at my weight class, I'm switching classes. I will have two titles. It will happen. I need to push myself. You know that about me. I'll wait and talk to you about it before I do it and make sure it's good timing if we try to get pregnant." He promised. "Which...I'm curious how hard it would be to get pregnant..."

He took a few bites of onion and looked at her with a smile. "I know something that will definitely help you sleep. And if you're not in any pain...I could put you to sleep..." He told her and kissed her softly. "It is a little odd. Maybe this is the hump you have to get over." He rubbed her leg and gave her a smile. "I'm proud of you. You know that?"

"NO, I better have that body in my wedding photos and honeymoon." She corrected.

"How many fights will it take for you to know that no one can beat you at your weight class?" She asked him. "With the timing between fights, if you win...let's say five fights then you can switch weight classes. But you do have the belt now so who knows how often they will have you fight."

She smiled at him, "We will see. Depends on how late we get back." She laughed, "For what? I haven't done anything. And my lawyer is probably going to pissed when I show up at the trial hung over." She sipped on her margarita again until the glass empty. She ordered a refill and poured half a flute with champagne and drank that while she waited.

"But...wouldn't it be nice if I was thinner and more muscular. More ripped and chiseled for you?" He asked, genuinely interested in her answer.

Jake thought about it. How many guys would it take. "Depends on the guys in the weight class. It depends how many are good enough for a chance. Some will never be champion material. They just won't. Not meaning to insult." He took a few bites of food. "Five isn't a bad number. I'll still discuss it with you. We talk about everything." He kissed her cheek.

Jake laughed. "I'm proud of how strong you are. This isn't easy but you're doing it. You're gonna bounce back. You already are. And we will try not to have you too hung over. At least this time I won't turn the blender on while you have a massive headache." He laughed at the memory of when they were fighting and he did that to be an add. He ordered another scotch and finished the other before she brought it back.

"So Nick when are we taping my episode? Can my girl make a cameo as my wife.?"

She shook her head, "You are the perfect amount of ripped and chiseled now. But I will love you no matter what you look like." She promised. "Even when you have a dad bod, I will love you. And I hope you will do the same for me. You will love me at my best, " She wiggled her body, "And my worst."

She nodded her head to talking about it when the time came. That made sense to her. She smiled at him, "We don't have a blender to turn on." She told him and bumped his shoulder with hers.

"I think they just finished writing for the new season so when your episode pops up they will call you. I don't control that stuff but I asked enough and the writers said you could come on. Your agent should know more than I do. As for Adri...I don't know if she has the chops for acting. Models can't really act, you know?"

Adri laughed and shook her head, "I can act circles around you." She said confidently.

"Wait you said wife, are you two married already?" He asked confused.

Adri nodded, "Provate ceremony. Just us. It was beautiful. Wrote our own vows and everything." She looked at Jake lovingly and gave him a kiss.

"I'm acting by the way. We are still engaged. And we will stay that way until September fourth next year."

Jake rolled his eyes. "Dad bod? I better be fit for a long time. I want to be that eighty year old guy working out circles around the young guys at the gym." Jake laughed. "Of course I'll love you at your best and your worst. Can I take pics of you at your worst though and sell them to TMZ..." He said teasing, making fun of the stupid stripper that fucked Adri over. "I would never. I promise." He kissed her softly.

He laughed at her saying they didn't have a blender. "I could get one..If we had one, I'd use it.." He teased and chuckled, wrapping his arm around her.

Jake knew Nick had nothing to do with it but thought he could pull strings. "Alright. So you can't tell me much. What do you know? Gosh." He teased and looked at Adri when Nick totally dissed her in a playful way. "Trust me man, she can act. She acts like she's dying when she can't go shopping or doesn't get her way." He teased back and chuckled taking a drink.

"No. No. I said a cameo as my wife on the show. She could be the fighters wife." Jake looked at Adri, "You just told everyone our date so much for keeping it low key so we don't have helicopters and shit." He teased. "You are invited so find a hot date now." Jake told him with a smile.

"Wow Jake. That's a cruel ass joke." She laughed and shook her head. "You can but if you do, I'm leaking those photos of you and the elephant." She winked at him.

"I am dying when that happens. It's not acting." She told Jake.

She giggled, "Blame it on the booze. And I only told Nick. If everyone finds out, you can beat him up." Adri smiled liking her plan. "They don't know where the wedding is though." She added.

Nick put his hands up, "I won't tell anyone I promise. And I signed a non-disclosure and I like my job so I cannot tell you anything. I'm sorry." He told Jake. "Hey Adr where are you getting married?"

Adri almost told him but glared at him and sipped on her drink instead, "You suck." She laughed.

Jake chuckled. "I know you're right I'm sorry." He gave her a look. "Tell the whole bar Adriana! Shit. We need to make a deal right now. Those NEVER get leaked. Just like the matching photos I have of you..." Meaning his book she made him.

He shook his head. "No you aren't. You're not dying..." He sighed and rolled his eyes at her.

Jake watched the two of them and shook his head. "Adriana! Stop!" He chuckled and looked at Nick. "She is really fun to mess with and she's easier to mess with with she's been drinking. I'm glad I'm not the only one to take advantage of that."

"Well maybe just ask the show about Adge getting in, if not then I'll go have fun without her. We can party it up and shit before she ties the big ol ball and chain to me when we get married." He teased Adri. "But dude, you need to come to Vegas meet our son. Come to his Paw Patrol party cause it's going to be super cool...and there will be Victoria Secret models there." He turned to Adri. "We need to hook him up with someone."

"Those pictures are fucking hot so go ahead and leak them." She smiled. "Best damn pictures of my life. I should have made a calendar." She told him.

"You're both asses, you know that?" She asked them both. She shook her head and would have crossed her arms if she didn't have the margarita glass in her hand. "I, not talking to either of you anymore." She told them both and stuck her tongue out at them.

Nick nodded his head, "I will. I guess, if I have too." He smirked. "That sounds super cool for a baby." He laughed. "I'll come by if I can. I have seen some pretty cute pictures of that baby. But babies do really like me so..." He shrugged his shoulder.

"Owen loves everyone so you're safe there." Adri told them and then sucked her drink down to stop talking.

"Victoria's Secret models might like me." He rubbed his jaw and gave Adri his sexy face.

Adri shook her head, "Not working."

"Fine I will. Funny how you didn't want me to leak them before..." He raised an eyebrow at her.

Jake chuckled. "Yeah but you are the same way and you love me. You'll talk to me. I know it." He kissed her cheek.

"Dude...I'm telling you, chicks dig a guy that's good with babies. They find it sexy. Just ask my woman. Come over before the party, hang out with Owen. Get in the buddy zone then use it at the party. Girls will be swooning." Jake told him and finished his drink.

Jake looked at Adri. "Are we ordering another round?"

"I can always make another book. And make that one into a calendar." She thought and shrugged her shoulder.

"You're not using my son to get girls. My brother using him is bad enough. You aren't pawning him off to Nick. He's cute and he can sing. He's set with the ladies. Plus he's former Disney and he's still fairly normal. Who doesn't like that? Nick you're fine. You're not using my son." She smiled.

She nodded her head. "One more round! And then dancing and then another round." She told him and ate her last chicken finger.

"A pin up alendar? I'd put it up in the garage or my office. For sure." He smiled at her. "But I thought that book was for just me babe?"

Jake chuckled. "You never let me have any fun. We're not pawning him off to Nick. Nick can come hang out before the party. Then he can just carry him for a bit or play with him for a little. Boom! Done!" He smiled at Adri with a chuckle. "The baby could help. I know he doesn't need to use the baby but the baby can't hurt anything."

He motioned for the waitress. "Another round for everyone. Thanks." He ate a few onions.

"You want to dance more huh? You're not hurting? I don't want you sore or too hung over tomorrow babe." He gave her a small kiss.

"You can keep that book. I'll make a new one." She smiled.

"I want to dance." She told him. "I think it's going to happen either way. So might as well have fun tonight and make tomorrow worth it." She laughed and raised her fresh drink up for a toast.

"To a great night and hopefully a quick trial tomorrow." She tapped their glasses and took a few big sips from her drink.

Nick helped her up and she looked at Jake, "Are you coming with us?" She asked and walked withNick to the dance floor.

Jake gave her a dirty look. "No! All these guys get to drool over you any other time I get you all to myself once in awhile."

"I want you to have fun so whatever you want my love." He smiled at her and kissed her temple. He hit his glass against hers and took a drink. "I'll toast to that. I'm ready to move on from this." He just meant that he wanted her to move on and be happy again.

He thought about it a second. "I'm going to find the restroom and then I'll find you okay?" He smiled and kissed her before heading to the bathroom. A few other celebrities stopped him on the way so it took longer than expected to get there and do his business. While he was there, some random guy came up to Adri and Nick on the dance floor and started dancing up against Adri.

"So no calendar? What if I made you a calendar? Maybe that's what I'll do. I'll do anything to have another sexy photoshoot. Shooting that book was easily the most fun photoshoot I've done." She smiled.

"If you break the seal you will be peeing all night." She told him but let him walk off.

Adri was dancing with Nick having a good time and not really caring who was dancing around them. People came up and danced with them and left when they realized Nick and Adri were dancing together.

The last guy never got the hint and kept trying to get Adri's attention. They tried moving away but he followed. When she finally turned around and saw who it was, she told him to stop. Nick told him to stop and the guy wouldn't listen. Nick signaled a bouncer and had the guy removed so they could have fun again.

"I'm down with that. Make me a new calendar every year baby." He smiled at the idea of that. Damn that would be sexy.

He smiled and rolled his eyes. "Yeah I know. I can't help it. I drink too much water too." He shrugged about breaking the seal.

Jake saw the guy dancing up on Adri and a bouncer grabbing him. He walked over to them on the dance floor. He came up behind her as she was facing Nick and leaned close to her ear so she could hear him. "Babe you okay?" It seemed to be handled so he figured it was all good but he had to check. His hips went against her ass as soon as he knew she was okay and he started dancing with his fiance. His body was close to hers and they were having fun. Like they should have before they started a family.

"I'm fine. I think he was after Nick." She laughed and danced with the bo of them. Eventually it was time to go. Adri was drunk and exhausted. She was able to walk with out assistance to the car. She wore sunglasses to hide the glassy look in her eyes. She was barely able to keep her eyes open on the car ride.

Once again she walked without assistance into the hotel to their room. "I've gotta take my make up off." She told him but walked to the bed and fell asleep.

The alarm went off at a bright and early seven o clock. Adri took two pain pills and set the alarm for eight thirty so she could get more sleep. She could shower and put on a face of make and get dressed in forty minutes.

Jake just chuckled about the guy being after Nick. Nick plays a gay character on Kingdom. He enjoyed dancing with her. They seemed to have a good time and forget about why they were in LA.

When they got back to the hotel Jake checked social media before looking at Adri who was passed out. He grabbed her things to take her make up off. He saw her do it a thousand time so he did it for her. He kissed her head before stripping and getting into bed.

When the alarm went off he groaned. He laid there a few minutes before getting up and then going for a quick run, leaving a note for Adri. "Champ is staying in shape. Be back soon." Jake got a five minute run in before returning and showering. When he got out, he crawled over her on the bed giving her kisses.

She felt Jake got out of the bed and thought he had gone insane. They drank around the same amount and managed to get out of bed before her. She chuckled softly when he got back in bed not too long after.

"No kisses, just sleep." Adri groaned and rolled onto her stomach. She put the pillow over her head and tried to get some more sleep.

She closed her eyes but she couldn't sleep. Her head wasn't hurting as bad but it was still there. She turned to face him and smiled at him and rubbed his cheek. "Why did you even try to get out of bed?" She asked softly and moved to put her head on his chest.

Jake smiled and laughed. "But baby I want kisses." He tried to pull the pillow away but then gave up and let her lay there a few minutes.

"Babe...I went on a five mile run...I'm a beast. I drank water and took meds last night." He wiggled his eyebrows. "I'm also bigger than you and ate more than you." His arms wrapped around her. "I even showered already." He kissed her head. "Check the note beside the bed."

Jake just held Adri in his arms for a few moments. "Did you have a good night?" He asked softly and rested his cheek against her head.

"I guess I fell asleep then." She said softly which explained the lack of headache.

"I had a fun night." She told him. "You, me and Nick, "I barely remember Liam being there. I think he forced a guy out though." She laughed. he rubbed his side. "I don't think I checked the locks last night.' She said. "First night I haven't done that in a long time. And I didn't wake up with a pillow full of make up so thank you for taking it off for me." She kissed his lips and smiled at him.

"And I remember eating a lot! Like too much. I don't even want to see the food baby my stomach is processing right now. I can guarantee you there will be a headline asking if we are having a baby." She shook her head.

Jake smiled when she said she had a fun night. "Liam was there. I feel bad cause he couldn't really have fun cause he was working...that part of the celebrity bit will take some getting used to." He was proud of her for not checking the locks. "That's good and here we are in the morning safe and sound. And...and...I snuck out to run at the hotel gym so you didn't have to double lock it when I left. You're making progress baby." He kissed her. "I'm proud of you. And you are welcome about the make up. I can't promise I got all of it but I got what I could." He smiled proudly.

He pushed his own stomach out. "Like that? That kinda food baby?" He smiled and shrugged. "You've barely eaten. You needed to gain weight back. It's fine. And I'd take pregnancy rumors over us breaking up or me beating you. I mean, I do beat you in the bedroom." He smacked her butt playfully.

"What sounds good for breakfast. We should order some room service before we head to the courthouse. Who knows when they will break for lunch. My food baby needs more food. Plus I ran off my food baby." He chuckled and pulled her closer to him.

She rolled her eyes and pushed his stomach back in, "Yeah like that but I won't have to force mine out." She told him. She pushed the blanket down and showed her distended belly. In reality there was a very small bulge but it probably was enough to fuel a pregnancy rumor since she was very thin.

"Hopefully that skirt isn't too tight. Maybe the blazer will cover all of this." She said moving her hand over her stomach. "If not, I will use use you as a human shield." She smiled.

She made a face when he said he ran off his food baby, "You suck." She said and got up and sat on the side of the bed. She rubbed her side and fell back, putting her head on his stomach. "Oh, I fucked up." She moaned and rubbed her side. "You should've said no to dancing."

Jake rolled his eyes. "Shut up. It's not even noticeable." If it was it was only because she was so skinny and hadn't hardly eaten since the incident. "Who cares if a rumor starts is what you always say back to me right?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

He kissed her head. "I'm sure it will fit fine babe. One night one make that big of a difference. Stop worrying." He rubbed her back. Too bad they couldn't just lay in bed with her all day.

"Oh yes this is my fault. I asked twice if you were okay. So no blaming me. Take some good meds this morning. It will help. Take them with you too to take at lunch if you need." He leaned over and kissed her. "Want me to order breakfast?"

Back
Top Bottom