Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

She took the suit and a couple others and looked around a little bit more. She frowned when he asked if they were taking Liam. "I don't know. I like having him around but this isn't the place to talk about it." She smiled when he kissed her cheek. "We can talk about it tonight."

She shook her head at him and put her finger against his smiling lips, "Shh...don't worry about the price. Just imagine how good I'm going to look in them. Okay?"

She went to the fitting to try on the bathing suit she showed him earlier. She called him over, "What do you think?" She asked. She tugged at the top to cover her cleavage and then uncover it. "A medium might be too big." She turned and looked at her butt in the mirror. "Thoughts?"

He gave her a look and sighed. He was fine having him around for some things but he wanted to be able to have a romantic getaway with his future wife. "Alright..."

With her finger against his lips he kissed them. "You can't go from the lake to the pool it will make our pool disgusting." He gave her butt a pat as she went to try it on.

He talked to Liam a bit before being called to the dressing room. "Looks hot babe. Really hot. I agree it's a bit big. You're smaller than you were. Damn...sexy." He grinned and grabbed her hand pulling her into the dressing room and he began kissing her slowly.

"Jake, it's not like she's going to be in the same room as us." She told him and rubbed his chest. They could talk about it later though.

"Exactly." She smiled. "A new bikini or bathing suit every time we tranfser from pool to lake." She did a little happy dance and kissed his cheek.

"I can't get too much smaller. People will start a riot if I don't look healthy." She said softly. "I need my ribs healed so I can work out again." She laughed when he pulled her into the fitting room. She put her hand she on his chest and kissed him back.

"We aren't doing this here." She told him and kissed him again. "Go get me a small." She said but didn't let him go so she could kiss him some more.

"Still..." Was all he said and then let it go until their further discussion later about it. Even if they were out to dinner, having him linger around would be a bit weird.

Jake shook his head. "That's not what I mean. You wear the same one the whole time in the lake. If you're in the lake two days, you use the same suit. Same one. Pool one. Lake one." He told her but he could care less if she bought multiple. "You need to plan a wedding Adriana." He teased.

"I know that. You've lost too much weight. And by the way, you're sitting here saying you can't get too much smaller but talk about working out. You need to get eat some chicken wings and cheesy fries." He teased and kissed her cheek.

Jake didn't say anything and just smiled. He kept kissing her slowly. His tongue sliding over hers. After a little bit of kissing her, he spoke against her lips. "I can help you out of it..." He started to pull the straps down.

She made a face and shook her head, "Gross! It would be wet and sticky and no. Our son isn't doing that and you aren't either. It won't hurt us to have multiple suits to wear." She told him and stuck her rogue as if she was grossed out. "That's not right jake." She told him.

She frowned when he said she lost too much weight. "The gym is for the muscle and definition. I could always push up to a big c." She told him and played with her cleavage. "Go to the best plastic in the world and make them look really new. Maybe a small D even." She shrugged her shoulder.

"Lock the door at least." She whispered back and while he locked the door, she pushed the rest of the suit down. Their lips resumed kissing and Liam, without being prompted stood outside of the door to keep them from being bothered. Adri unhooked his belt and pants so he could get those off.

"You aren't picking me up." She reminded him and turned around facing the mirror with her hands on the wall.

Jake just laughed. "You know I'm teasing. I don't even make you wear the same one at home. Geez." He stuck his tongue out at her back.

"Babe...seriously? I love your chest." He put his hand over her chest and gave her a little rub to prove it. "That's a big difference babe... I don't know."

Jake reached back to lock the door. He didn't let it be awkward that Liam was right outside. He wondered if the guy knew what was going on, but then again, he didn't care. This was his fiance and if he wanted to have some fun in a dressing room he would. Jake shook his head to picking her up. "I was never going to." He whispered and kissed her shoulder and neck. "I wouldn't hurt you." His leg spread hers and his hand checked to see how ready she was for him before he slid into her. He was soft and gentle to not hurt her, but made sure they both enjoyed it.

"I know. It's not that big of a change. If I do C it's up one cup size. More to grab and more to love. A D would be a bigger change though." She shrugged her shoulder. "I'll get some inserts and we will see if they even look good at big." She told him.

She moaned softly when his finger dove into her midsection. He would find her wet and welcoming. She was usually in too much pain to do anything but after a few weeks she was craving his touch in more ways than one. They had to be quiet though, unless they wanted the store to know what they were up to.

She smiled when he started and tried to be quiet. It was hot watching his face in the mirror and watching herself. They needed a mirror above the bed. That would be really hot.When hey both finished she needed a second to relax from her high. She turned and smiled at Jake, "You're horribly naughty." She gave him a kiss and pulled her panties up.

"We can scratch that off of the bucket list." She laughed. "That was fun though." She kissed him again. "Now go get me a smaller size."

When he let, she rubbed her ribs and leaned against the wall. She wasn't supposed to vigorous activities and she picked up her son and screwed her fiancé in one day. Her ribs were ready for her to lay down.

"I already love your chest. I will give it more love if I have to." He smiled and kissed her neck. "But I'll support whatever you want to do."

Jake would agree thay it was nice having the mirror. "Why have we not done this by our mirrors at home. We've been missing out." He kissed her deeply and hope he didn't put her in too much pain. He never wanted to cause her pain. "You love I'm naughty." He told her as he pulled his boxer briefs and shorts up."

His lips kissed her back. "I love you. That was fun. Now I have to go look Liam in the eye...you sure you wanna bring him on our anniversary. Think about him...poor guy." He grinned and then grabbed the suit to go get a smaller size. He ran his hand through his hair on the way out of the dressing room.

Jake smiled at Liam and gave him a nod. He found a smaller size of the suit she had, grabbed it and made his way back to the dressing room.

"I know and I have a closet wall of mirrors. I guess we have something to look forward too In my closet." She smiled. "I love you." She laughed. "Being naughty just comes with loving you."

She giggled when he mentioned Liam, "We could always invite him to join us." She teased and kissed his cheek. "He won't be in the room with us. If we are on a yacht then we will rent a big yacht. He will never know." She gave him another kiss before he left.

While he was gone she tried on a couple different bikinis. When he came back with the small on piece she tried it on and it got better than the medium. After that she put her clothes back on she was ready to go.

"Did you want to look at anything else?" She asked Jake with a smile. "I'm sure your eye has wandered to other sections of the store."

"We need to utilize the perks of our home Adri." He smiled. "A mirror is not going above the bed. That's weird. We can put one anywhere else but there."

Jake frowned and gave her a look. "Don't be mean. I'll fire him and hire some ugly dude. Now I know the real reason you want him around." He told her.

His eyes looked her over when he walked back in and she was in another sexy suit. "I'm always open for sexy underwear and lingerie." He smiled at her and wiggled his eyebrows. "But I'm okay with heading to Dick's so you can get home to relax. He shrugged. "Up to you."

His phone rang and he checked the number then answered because it was his father. "What's up dad?" He stopped at and looked at Adri. "I'll have to ask her. I'll call you back." He hung up. "Ellen wants us both on her show. She wants to play her 'I have have never' game. You up for it?"

"You wouldn't dare." She smiled. You two have a lot in common. And you would figure that out if you gave him the chance."

She smiled and put her arm around his waist, "You might just have to wait or our anniversary then." She told him. "I might just have something special for you. Let's go to Dick's."

While he answered the phone, she paid for her suits. She was kind of glad he wasn't around to see the final price. She took the bag and kept them in her good hand.

"I don't know Jake. I don't want to go back there as it is. And who knows what she will ask before we play." She said softly. "I'll think about it, okay?" She gave him a small smile and kissed his cheek. "That's not a no, just let me think about it."

"Oh I would. Test me see what happens. I don't have a problem with him. I haven't for awhile. But I do have a problem with you wanting to have him join us. That's not gonna happen." He gave her a look.

Jake raised his eyebrow. "Oh yeah? Something nice for our anniversary? I don't get a peek?" He kissed her cheek.

He took her bag for her. "I got it Q." He walked out with her. "That's fine. Think about it. I'll back whatever you wsnt to do baby. But if we talked to Ellen she'd keep away from things if we told her too. She's cool." He held her hand and they walked to Dick's. " We need my suit and O's."

"Ever or I have to get you drunk first?" She asked with a laugh. "Okay, okay. It's never going to happen." She pinched his chin and smiled at him.

"Maybe. I'll tell you what color it is. You'll have to wait for everything else." She smirked.

She nodded her head to getting their suits. She found a few suits for Owen and rash guards for his upper half. She didn't want his shoulders getting burnt. "He's going to hate putting on sunscreen." She told Jake. "I can see it already."

"Never, Adriana. It's never going to happen." He rolled his eyes at her.

Jake shook his head. "Someone's feeling better if you're giving me a hard time. So what color is it?" He raised a curious eyebrow at her.

"We should have gotten the spray where we could just spray him as he ran by." He joked. Jake then moved the men's suits and looked them over. He found a pair he liked. He wanted something a bit longer for the lake.

"Fine. No threesomes." She smiled. "With you." She said under hear breath but loud enough for him to hear. When he looked at her she tried to keep a straight face, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I love you. No threesomes at all." She promised.

She smiled, "I have to pick it out first."

She nodded her head, "That might work out better but I don't want him inhaling anything either. He's just going to be throwing a fit when I slather it on."

She picked up a short pair of swim trunks for Jake, "This is perfect for your big butt." She smiled and then flipped them around and it said, "It won't spank itself." on the butt. She put those in the basket and smiled at Jake. "Did you went speedos too? Will you wear a speedo on our anniversary trip?" She asked.

Jake gave Adri a dirty look. "If you have a threesome so am I with two chicks." He gave her a look that made it seem like he won. "Do you really want one?" He gave her a serious look.

"Go different. Change it up." He told her. Jake liked the black and red but a different color would be nice.

" We don't spray it in his face. You worry so much. Hell half the time I never had sunscreen on. I played in dirt and touched bugs and fish. I'm still going strong. Let him live a little." He teased and gave her butt a pat.

Jake shook his head. "I'm not wearing that Adri. Do not buy it." He sighed and shook his head. "No speedo. I may do those short shorts that's it. Sorry babe. You said we'd have naked time anyways." He grabbed a couple trunks similar in style but different colors. "Nothing white for the lake." He told her as he grabbed a white and blue one for the pool. "I'm ready. We need O's now."

She rolled her eyes, "I doubt it." She said to him managing a threesome with two women. She shook her head, "No not really. I'm happy with having you. It would interesting but the ultimate threesome would be two of you and one me. Now that would be hot. Get a clone, Boo. And I'll get one too." She laughed.

"I'll let him live when I forget that he had a seizure in my arms and was small enough to fit in my palm when he was born. So never." She shot back. "He's my baby and I will protect him from everyone and thing." She promised."I will do that for all of my kids."

She still set it in the basket. "You will wear it. And you can't tell me what to do." She told him. She sighed and walked with him to the kids area so they could pick out swim trunks for Owen.

Jake narrowed his eyes at her. "Babe...that would be a foursome. You'd punch yourself because you wouldn't share me. Let's be honest." He smiled at her and gave her a small peck.

He listened to her and he gave her a nod. "Point taken. But babe, you can't keep him in a bubble. Plus...he was born little with issues and he had a seizure..." The thought of both of those events made it difficult to get the rest of his words out. "So he's a big strong little guy. He's a Daniels. He's a fighter. And I know that means he's going to fall down and get hurt and banged up but he will be okay." He kissed her shoulder. "You are an amazing mother Adri."

"Umm...neither can you. And no I'm not wearing it." He shook his head. "Remember we need one for fight shorts for his pictures. And then some for the trip." Jake found some beach towels and grabbed those so they had ones for the lake. "Baby does Owen have little sandles?"

She laughed and shook her head, "No you would punch yourself so you wouldn't have to share." She laughed and shook her head. "We couldn't anyways. Have you seen what's going on with Mel B? If it ever got out..." She shook her head. "You would be fine, I would be grilled and the other woman would sell he story for money. That's really he lats thing we need."

She nodded her head, "I know he's strong and he can be strong. But I want to make sure that we are doing everything we can to keep him strong." She said softly. "I don't want to be in that position again and I know you don't either."

She shook her head, "He can barely walk, are you getting him little sandals?" She asked. "That might be a good call, honestly. Who knows if he even likes the sand." Swim trunks for babies were cute because they were so small. She walked through the baby girl's swim wear too and found many cute prints and cuts. She couldn't wait to have a baby girl to spoil. Jake would probably go broke. She found the trunks and rash guards for Owen she was probably buying too many but she wanted to make sure he was protected.

They didn't have little fighting shorts but they did have TapOut iron on patches and black shorts. "You wear TapOut right?" She asked. "This could work."

"You are thinking way too much into this. It isn't happening so stop thinking about it babe." He shook his head and sighed but had a smile on his face.

Jake nodded in agreement. "I know baby. He will be fine." He kissed her head to reassure her.

He looked at her. "What?! You buy him everything else but no sandals? Hell yes I'm buying him sandals. He can walk fine." He found a pair with a back strap as well as two over the top of the foot. He looked at Adri looking at girl suits. "Babe...we don't have a girl. Stop." He needed to pick up more fights to pay for all these girl clothes she was going to buy. He needed to be prepared.

"Babe...I got a deal with TapOut...seriously?" He sighed and shook his head a bit annoyed she didn't know that. "We ready?"

She picked up a cute little suit and showed him, "But what if we did?" She asked and wiggled the little suit. "It's so cute babe." She put it back and walked over to him.

She made a face and nodded her head, "Shit I'm sorry. You did. It slipped my mind. You're all over everything right now. It's hard to keep track. I'm sorry." She said honestly. It was a slip of the mind.

When they had everything they needed in the cart, she took it up to the front to pay. She flipped through a magazine while they waited. The pictures of her beat up face still floating around further and further back in the tabloids. She set it down and rolled her eyes. "Groceries, Owen, home." She said softly.

Jake raised an eyebrow and looked at the suit. "You're gonna throw a fit if Amy has a boy. Someone getting baby fever?"

"Babe you were there when I got my first box from them. Memory going in your old age?" He teased. To be fair he didn't know all of her brands either.

Jake paid for everything since it was mostly for him and Owen anyway. He kissed her temple. "Stop reading that trash. They'd print anything to make money." He gave her a nod to their agenda. They headed out to the car and picked up the bags. "We may need a Uhaul." He teased and loaded the car.

Once they got in he grabbed her hand and kissed it. "If you're hurting I can drop you off at your mom's and I can get the groceries. I know it's been a long day for you." He caressed her hand.

"Come on. You can't look at Owen's fat cheeks and not want another one." She shrugged her shoulder, "I can wait for it to happen but I am excited to have one. I wouldn't be too upset if I got pregnant right after we got married." She told him. "I know it has to be planned out because of work but it really wouldn't be the worst thing. You know?"

She pushed his shoulder when he teased her, "You're older than me old man!"

She dug through her purse for an ibuprofen. "It's fine. I'll sleep well tonight. Hopefully." She joked but it was the truth. She still wasn't sleeping well. She was still getting nightmares. She still had to make sure the door were locked. She'd talk to someone eventually but with everything going on she could wait.

"I told Liam he didn't have to go to the grocery store with us." She told Jake. "Let's talk about this anniversary thing. I know you don't really want Liam there but he wouldn't be with us with us. He'd be down the hall or something. It's a different story if we rent a yacht but I feel better having him if we stay at a hotel or something. I don't want you to be on alert the whole time. I know you can protect me but sometimes I don't want you too. I want you to focus on me. Not who could be on the other side of the door."

Jake was a bit surprised. "Wow. I'm a bit surprised. But I could live with it too if you got pregnant after our wedding." He smiled at her and kissed her. "Until then, I am enjoying practicing." He winked at her.

He chuckled and tried moving away from her. "Yeah but my mind is swift like cheetah." He chuckled.

"Hopefully you will sleep well. You should be tired." He squeezed her hand. He only wanted the best for her and he hated she wasn't sleeping.

Jake looked at her a moment and kept driving. "I understand you like having him around. I also want you feeling safe. But babe I like that we can just go do what we want when we want to. And what good is he in his own room down the hall? And I want to focus on you that's the thing. I want to be able to grab you into a bathroom or dressing room for fun and not have to worry about the mood being shot because Liam is there. Plus is he coming on our honeymoon too?"

"Did he kill the mood when we were in the fitting room?" She asked. "I don't feel like the mood was killed. You got it up, you were amazing and you finished. We both finished. Liam was there and we both had a good time in the fitting room."

She shrugged her shoulder to him going on their honeymoon with them. "Jake, I feel like there is more to this than Liam coming with us." She looked at him and then at her lap.

"If you really don't want him to come he doesn't have too. Okay? Our trips are for us and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I love you. He doesn't have to go anywhere you don't want him to go."

Back
Top Bottom