Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

Adri laughed, "Just be ready to et tackled at any point when our kids grow up." She raised her eyebrows and smiled at him. "We may all gang up on you."

She gave him his kiss for getting out of you, "That's no fair though, you will always get out of it. So if you block a hit or do something cool, I will give you a massage but if you just get me off of your back you will get a kiss."

"I heard that!" Her mother snapped at Jake.

Adri laughed at him and stuck her tongue out. "My girls are being good. Right mom?" She asked.

"Good enough. Your father isn't a fan of them. They keep biting his toes."

Adri rolled her eyes, "I told him to wear socks." She said softly. "And how's O?"

"He's fine. He was crying for bed time because your father wouldn't let Max in the room. When I felt let Max in, O stopped crying and they slept all night." She shook her head. "No use in changing that any time soon. The boy is attached to his dog. You both realize we can't keep all of these animals when you travel though, right? It's too much. I found a cute little place that will watch all of the dogs. We will watch Owen anytime though." She gave Owen's cheek a pinch. "But it's a lot for us to have three dogs in our house. The puppies are too little right now but the will be old enough when you go on your honeymoon." She smiled.

"Oh and sweetie, the dress is back from cleaning. It's beautiful, needs to be tailored but you can try it on when you guys get back." She said excitedly.

Adri smiled, "Thanks mom. We will look for doggy hotels. We have to go get to the gym. I love you. Thank you mom." After saying their goodbyes to Owen and the dogs, they hung up and she looked at Jake, "That was close. Do you know what her dress looked like when she got married? It was huge. Like Cinderella would be jealous huge."

Jake nodded. "Oh I know... I'm screwed when our family grows. More than I already am." He smiled. He rolled his eyes. "Alright. Fine. Whatever you want to do. I don't really have much of a say in this do I?" He kissed her cheek because he knew if he really needed a massage, his girl would give him a massage, especially while he was training.

He laughed. "Sorry mom." He chuckled when she mentioned the girls biting grandpa's toes. "They don't know how to win them over do they?"

"No mom, we know. We wouldn't make you do that. We appreciate you doing it now and taking care of O as much as you do." Jake looked at Adri when her mother mentioned their honeymoon and the dress. He told Owen bye and to be good and he loved him.

"Adri...babe...you need to talk to your mom about the dress. Don't get her hopes up. You need to tell her now. She had it cleaned and everything for you..." Jake didn't want her mother's feelings to be hurt but wanted his girl to wear whatever she wanted for their wedding. He kissed her shoulder. "Maybe they can alter it a bit or change it a bit." he shrugged and got up.

He grabbed his gym bag. "Are we going to put the dogs in a kennel? Or are we traveling with them?"

"Yeah I'm sure they can change it into someone else. That dress is so big they could probably make five dresses." She grumbled. "I'll talk to mom I'll try it on for her and she can have her moment but I think if she allows me to get it cut up and altered that is what I will do. I will wear her fabric in a new gown."

She shrugged her shoulder, "Max is hard to travel with commercially and it doesn't feel right to take the puppies and leave Max behind. They should stay together. There are some really nice doggy hotels where they will be walked and cuddled and loved on while we are away."

She made a call for her car to be pulled up to the front so they wouldn't have to wait long. She grabbed her bag and walked with him out of the suite and to the elevator. Her car was waiting and she jumped in and buckled up. She took him to the gym and held his hand as they walked in.

"I love you. Focus on training and have a good session." She kissed Jake's cheek. She put her stuff in her locker and met with her trainer near a punching bag. He took her through stretches and then punches and kicks. They had fun and spoke and joked and laughed with each other. Maybe a little light flirting but nothing over the top. Just two people working out and having fun.

"Yeah I agree that will be the best thing. That way you both get your way. You get your own dress and it's still like you're wearing her dress. Maybe someone big can design it for you babe." He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

Jake thought about it. "Here's an idea. If just the two of us travel, why not leave the dogs with dad? Dad would love the company. At least we could use him as a back up or an idea. He could cuddle and take naps with them." He smiled at her and shrugged. "We can always ask."

He followed her down to the car and held her hand as she drove. He had his sunglasses on and looked out the window. "What do you have planned for tonight? Anything? If not...or even this afternoon, I suggest a movie. We've never been to the movies."

He kissed her temple. "I love you too babe. Thanks." He gave her a playful butt smack. He went to his locker in the locker room before going and getting in the cage with Luke. He worked on take down defense and getting out of submissions for a bit. They then worked on striking combos. The last bit they would just spar. Jake looked over and saw them flirting a bit. He didn't really care but for fun when the trainer looked over at him Jake just stared him down before turning his back to him and looking at Luke, Luke shook his head, "Are you trying to scare that guy?"

Jake shrugged and laughed. "Right now with where Adri and I are in our relationship, I'm not worried. Plus she wouldn't be drooling over some guy when I'm trying to train. But if I make that guy sweat a bit, I get a good laugh." He chuckled and they started to spar.

"I'd love to go to the movies with you Boo." She smiled. "Pick a movie and we can go see it. We can buy out the entire theatre if you want."

As she and trainer spoke, he asked about Victoria's Secret and some other jobs. He offered to be her personal trainer if she wanted it. He was being friendly but professional and they did get along. He seemed like a cool guy. She'd run it by Jake but she didn't have a problem with it. He did tell her when Jake stared him down though and she told him he would have to deal with a stare down or two or three.

They took a break and she walked over to watch Jake train. "I say you work on kicks. Your leg span is wider than your arm span. If you can land one good kick you won't have to fight and you won't get hurt and you will be champ. I just learned a kick. I can show it to you." She offered as if he didn't know it already.

Jake smiled and kissed her hand. "No let's not buy it out. I just want to go on a normal movie date with my girl." He smiled at her.

Luke and Jake sparred a bit and Jake made Luke tap out a few times. Luke got Jake into a few submissions but Jake got out of them or reversed them.

Jake stood back up after making Luke tap before he looked at Adri. "You think I should work on kicks huh?" Luke was going to work on kicks too but he let them have a minute of fun during her break. "Alright come show me your new kick you learned." He held his hand out to help her into the cage. "Let's see what you got Adge."

She smiled when he let her come into the ring. She took his hand and walked with to the middle. "I don't think you can handle it though." She teased. "Wait remember ten percent power. Maybe five." She told him and got her stance.

She put her hands up to block her face and bounced around. She knew she was about to get blocked and forced on the mat so she had to plan carefully.

She looked over Jakes shoulder and sighed, "Aw my break is over. I will show you my kick later." When his attention wavered she tried to kick him in the butt with curve of her foot and then she dashed to the other side of the ring so he couldn't catch her.

He chuckled. "I'll be okay. Thanks for the warning though." He smiled and watched her.

Jake watched her smiling. He was going to do exactly when she figured he would do. Put her butt right on the mat.

He sighed. "Seriously? I was excited to see that kick. Now if I lose it's all your fault." He shook his head and turned to talk to Luke. Then he got kicked and turned quickly looking at her. "Ohhh you are going to get it." He shot at her and picked her up and carefully putting her on to the mat and into a very light armbar. "But what if I kick him and he does this?"

She rolled her eyes at him losing being all her fault. "As long as you still love me." She smiled.

She laughed nervously and tried to get out of his reach. She continued to giggle when he put her in an arm bar. She would have to figure out how to get out of those in the future. "If he does this to you then you can do this." She grabbed his butt to get him off guard and tried to get her arm back.

"And if that doesn't work you can ask for a kiss and surrender to your captor." She smiled. "Can I have a kiss?"

He rolled his eyes. "I'll think about it." He said referring to still loving her if it was her fault he lost.

Jake moved trying to get his butt out of her grasp. "Hey! I'm trying to train here. No butt grabbing." He laughed and moved to pin her down.

He looked in her eyes and smiled. "But there is no kissing in MMA. I've told you that a thousand times. He leaned down and kissed her softly. "And for the record there better not be any kissing in kickboxing either." He told her with a wink and smile.

"Does that mean I get a massage tonight? I basically made you tap." He gave her another kiss before letting her up and giving her butt a smack.

"You said there is no kissing jui jitsu. And no kissing is not a rule in MMA. So there could be kissing in MMA." She smiled. 'There's no biting though."

She laughed at his joke, "No kissing. Just butt grabbing." She winked and smiled back at him.

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah. Maybe. I didn't tap out though. I kissed out." She kissed him back and they smacked each other's butt at the same time.

She went back to her trainer so they could finish their session. She felt like she had a really good workout by the end of it. She was tired and feeling sore already. She went to take a shower and then went to the kitchen to make two smoothies. She put jakes on the outside of the ring and she went to a corner where she could stretch in peace and not worry about her ass being looked at as she bent over.

"Same rule applies. No kissing in MMA or jui jitsu." He smiled at her as he corrected her.

He gave her a look. "Then there will be ass kicking."

"Kissing out is the same as tapping out because only YOU can kiss out." He shook his head. "Do I have to explain all the rules to you? Geez."

Jake went back to his training. Luke ended up kicking his butt with a good training session by the time he was done. Jake laid on the mat and needed a moment to breathe. It felt amazing and hurt at the same time. He then got up and grabbed his smoothie. "Thanks Q." He kissed the air at her before taking a big drink. "I'm going to go shower than we will be good to go."

He went to the locker room and showered. Once he was dressed he walked out of the locker room with his smoothie and gym bag. "Alright sexy...shall we?"

She nodded and watched him walk to the locker room. She went to take a quick shower too and changed into a nice sundress to walk around in even thiugh they were headed right back to the room.

She was on her phone when he came back out and she showed him the video of Bisping's response to the leaked video. There was a lot of trash talk and he wasn't worried about it. He called Jake a weak twisted loser who probably hit as hard as his beard. And since she worked in a gay dominated community it was very offensive to them and now the topic of MMA being homophobic was being brought up for the millionth time.

"I know you will want to respond or tweet something but please, please, please leave gay slurs out of it. He can say that and I'm not affected. You say something and instantly all eyes are on me and I'd feather not go against you publicly but I will if you say anything demeaning about the LGBT community. Alright? That's my job Jake. You're the bigger person here."

He smiled at how hot she looked in the dress.

Jake just had on cargo shorts and a tshirt. He watched the video and sighed and shook his head. "What a fucking asshole." He let out another sigh.

He looked at her and narrowed his eyes at her a bit confused. "Seriously?" He looked in eyes a minute and shook his head looking away. "You really think I would do that? Just diss the LGBT community? Especially with your work?" He looked at her a bit hurt. He shook his head and looked away. "Can we just go." He asked softly before going outside putting his sunglasses on.

"I'm just saying your job isn't known for being very accepting. In the heat of the moment you may retaliate and say something that you don't mean because it could get under his skin. I don't think you would do it intentionally but it may slip out. It happens with fighters it's all over the Internet, Boo."

She walked with him to the car and drove back to the hotel. She brought up the show times for the movies tonight so they could get an idea of what to aim for and when to leave.

She walked to her suitcase and out some panties on and pulled them up. She made sure her dress wasn't caught anywhere and then she put on a little make up. "Jake you know I didn't mean it the way you took it. I didn't. I was just asking that you plan out your verbal attack and do it the right way. Attack him, don't bring other people into it. That's all."

Jake didn't say anything because truth was he was a bit hurt and didn't want to fight because of Bisping so it would be easier to just think through his words and cool off so he could really think about things.

He didn't want to pick a movie that was all action so he decided on the big rom com that was out at the time.

Jake turned the tv on but to a station he knew wouldn't have Bisping or him on. He looked at her. "How is that different than you thinking I'd diss them? I don't understand the difference." He spoke quietly and calmly. "And it's funny how people don't like to be stereotyped but yet my fiancé stereotyped me. Just because I'm a fighter doesn't mean I'd just insult someone's lifestyle." He shut the tv off and got up. "I actually only thought about bringing up his insults and how he now hasn't just attacked me and my family but yet an entire community. And how I don't put up with that. But thanks for the confidence." He went into the bedroom and kicked his shoes off.

When he left the room she sat on the couch and wondered if she should follow him or let him cool off. He did seem really mad though so she sat on the couch for a little bit and waited but it took forever for a couple minutes to pass by so she got up and went into the bedroom. She sat on the bed and bit her bottom lip.

"When I'm upset I say the first thing that comes to mind and it's not always the best thing to say. I am hotheaded and I can be savage and I just didn't want you to say something you didn't mean. He called you a loser which I know you hate and he was trying to get in your head. I just...if the situation were reversed I would have wanted you to step in and tell me to cool off." She told him.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I really didn't mean too. I was trying to look out for you and it clearly didn't work."

Jake laid there a bit trying to cool off. His eyes closed and he began to relax.

He heard Adri walk in and when she sat down he watched her. He listened and then put his hand behind his head.

"I understand you're trying to look out for me and tried to get me to cool off before I said something. That's fine. That's wonderful actually. It's what I need from you. Right he called ME a loser. He's attacked ME and MY family. I'm not going to sit here and throw insults at a party who has nothing in this. The fact that you think I would is what hurts. Not you trying to cool me down. If anything I'd call him out for insulting them and being wrong. I know I can be an asshole but damn..."

He let out a sigh and closed his eyes again. "I don't even think I'm going to reply to it. I'm sure as hell not fighting about it."

Adri looked down, "I know you are better than that. I believe you are better than that. Angry people say things they don't mean all of the time. I'm sorry I said anything. know you're smarter than that." She said softly.

She got off of the bed and snapchatted their view and their room for the people. It was nice to have some time away from responsibilities. She ordered lunch for the both of them and cashed in on what the room had to offer.

There was a knock on the door their food came and then the complimentary nail and spa service came up. Adri wanted her nails done because she needed it. Jake could get whatever he wanted done. She was glad she didn't have to leave the room to get it done or do it after their weekend away.

Jake gave her a nod. "Okay." He relaxed a bit, enjoying that he could without having to worry about Owen.

He got up to eat and watched some tv. She had some good choices for the food. After his meal and the spa people came up, Jake got a massage. He really didn't care about his nails. He laid face down on the bed and fell asleep during the massage.

When she was finished he got up but was still tired. "I feel like training is kicking my ass...Are we doing movie or dinner first?"

She debated getting a facial but she was very picky about what she put on her skin and her skin was too sensitive to go trying new things right now she just got her nails done and relaxed that way.

She was finished long before Jake was up from his nap. She was walking around in a robe now and snacking on her chocolate covered strawberries. She smiled when he made his appearance.

"We can go to the place that serves real food while we watch the movie."

Jake looked her over in her robe. She was beautiful in anything she had on ir if she had nothing on. He was still tired so he sat next to her and snuggled up to her laying his head on her shoulder.

"Where's my strawberries?" He stole one of hers.

Jake thought about it a moment. "Honestly, I want to cheat on my diet." He looked at her with a smile. "I want to take you out. Let me take you out tonight. We're doing the whole movie and dinner experience. Like when we were teenagers. Dinner at a diner. Movie with popcorn."

She rubbed his cheek when he put his head on her shoulder.

"It's up to you if you really want to do it but I don't want you to beat yourself up for it tomorrow for cheating it." She said softly and finished the strawberry she was eating.

"Dinner and a movie it is. Find a diner babe. Then we can go to the movies and pick a movie to watch. I don't really like popcorn though. So you can have the popcorn. I'll have the red licorice." She smiled. "What time do you want to leave?"

"I'll just work extra hard tomorrow. One day cheating won't kill me." He kissed her shoulder.

He pulled his phone out. "I was going to pick a rom com but there really isn't one. So how about Fist Fight? It's a comedy." He looked up diners. "Roxy's diner. Yep that's the one. We can even split a milkshake." He smiled at Adri. "A nice casual date."

He looked at the time. "Leave here about 5? The movie is at 7:30 or 8. So we don't have to be rushed." Jake was quite excited about their date.

"Sorry I got upset. I wouldn't do that to you or that community. You know I'm not a homophobe right?" He asked her softly.

"Fifty Shades Darker is out. We can go see that." She smiled. She nodded her head to Fist Fight, "Yeah. We can go see Fist Fight." She liked the idea of a nice casual date. They didn't usually do casual. She liked to go glamourous. She could do a casual date though.

"I don't think I packed any jeans." She said softly. "I might have some shorts..." She thought about and shrugged her shoulder. "I can do casual." She nodded her head, "Leave at 5 and keep it casual." She said softly and smiled.

"I know but the business you work for isn't exactly gay friendly. That's all." She said softly. "I love you though." She said softly and gave him a kiss. "Now let's see what I packed." She went to her suitcase and dug through her bags to find something to wear. It wasn't exactly casual but she did find a cute skirt and plain with top to wear. It was the best she could do. She wasn't expecting to have to dress casually.

Back
Top Bottom