Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is He A Lover or A Fighter Part 2 {guitarfan2810 & WrittenFantasies}

He shrugged. It still seemed hard to him. Like it would get in the way. "I guess if you're used to it too."

Jake smiled. "You like it huh? I sure hope you do. It's a bit late to change it now. I have it on all of my Affliction attire." He smiled at her. "Do you really like it? Future Mrs. Drifter?" He smiled at her.

His arms went around Adri. "You enjoy your ride my queen?" He kissed her back. "I missed this too." He missed that rugrat. Jake lift his arm to see his watch. "I sure hope so for your parents sake. How do you thing our two youngest are?" He smiled and kissed her slow and deeply. "I love you."

She nodded her head, "Yeah, I want it on a tank top in rhinestones. When it's time to get ready for the wedding, like hair and make up, I can wear it. And then on the way to the honeymoon I'll have one that says Mrs Drifter." She smiled. "I can get you a shirt that says Mr Drifter too."

She looked into his eyes, "Yes. I enjoyed the ride." She raised her eyebrows at their youngest, "Hopefully they're sleeping." She sighed. "They have been getting better. They only get up to pee twice a night maybe."

She kissed him back, "I love you too. Let's head back to the room. Don't worry. I can walk it. I just wanted a piggy back ride."

He rolled his eyes with a smile. "No rhinestones for me babe. I think it would be cool if our families wear my Affliction shirts for the fight. But my girl should be all dressed up. Do you know what you're wearing?"

His eyes got lost in hers. "It's weird to not have O be our youngest now. They are adorable. I'm sorry Rock is my girl." He gave her a peck.

Jake turned around and squatted down. "Get on. Why change it now. We're not far." They made their way back amd up to their room. Jake carried her until they got in their room where he flooped her on the bed with a chuckle before crawling over her kissing her deeply.

"To the fight? No. I have time to pick it out. And we don't know what colors you are wearing. So I'll wait."

She laughed, "No it's weird having four kids." She rolled her eyes at Rock being his, "Fine. But Bam is mine. She loves me with all of her heart."

She hopped on his back and took a few more pictures of him giving her a piggy back ride. She sank into bed and smiled when he crawled over her. She put her hand behind his neck and kissed him back. "Surprise time?" She asked and slipped from underneath him.

She unzipped the side of her dress and let it fall to the ground. She did a little spin so he could see her surprise for him.

"I'm half tempted to out on the candy bra but you can't eat it. But you can put it on and I'll eat it off of you." She teased.

He forgot she did say she wanted to wait. "Will you have rime once I find out?"

He gave her a few more goofy faces for the pictures. When she asked about it being time for his surprise he nodded like an idiot and moved to lay on his back.

Jake watched her as she let her dress slide off. "Damn...you are so sexy." He shook his head. He was shocked this woman wanted him.

"We can save that candy one for later. I'm not putting a bra on...we didn't get our whipped cream." He chuckled and reached up to grab her hand. "Come here." He pulled her to him and kissed her slow and deeply. "I am one lucky man."

"I always have time to shop." She smiled. "You should know that."

She shook her head, "We don't need whipped cream to have a good time." She laughed. She pouted at him for not putting the bra on and she laughed when he pulled her on top of him.

"Hell yes you are." She kissed him back and unbuttoned his shirt. "Now it's your turn. Do you have a surprise for me under all of these clothes?"

"What if you're on a time crunch? What if you can't find the right color? This is huge. My girl can't wear something crappy." He teased and kissed her shoulder.

She was true, the two of them knew how to have a good time on their own. "But whipped cream does taste good...just saying..." He said with a smile.

Jake kept kissing her slowly then chuckled. "I don't know. You tell me. You packed my suitcase." He smiled at her. "I may have nice boxers on." Jake helped her get his pants down and off of him. "How's that for a surprise?"

"Jake. I have time to shop and I never wear anything crappy." She told him. "I'll find something."

She smiled wickedly. "I did pack your suitcase." She laughed at his boxers and snapped the waist band on his hip. "Very sexy. I didn't think you'd actually wear them though." She rubbed his abs and smiled nice and big. "I'm a happy girl."

She sat back and admired him and his tiny boxers. "Ooh flip over." When he did she gave his butt a squeeze and smacked it. She laughed happily, "Very,very sexy boo. Who got you those sexy things? Did you see the elephant thong? I packed that too."

Jake chuckled. "I know baby. I was only picking on you. I know my girl has the best taste ever. Except not liking me in vests...I like vests..."

He rolled his eyes but smiled at her. "I put them on to make you happy. You just said you are one happy girl, that's why I did it." He gave her a kiss.

Jake flipped over for her and squeezed his own cheeks for her. "I can't believe I'm doing this. This should tell you how much I love you..." He looked at her. "My sexy girl got them. And yes I saw it, and no I'm not putting it on. This is the best you get." He chuckled a bit before rolling back over. "You can rub my abs some more..."

"I know I can see it. I love you so much in return. This is just too sexy I think. It even has butt cleavage." She pouted when he said he wasn't putting the elephant on. "Come on Boo. It would make me very happy." She laughed.

She rubbed his abs when he flipped over and bent over to kiss him. "I'll never get tired of this. I can promise you that and one day I will get you in the damn thing. You wear a jock strap, it's basically the same thing your cheeks are out for both of them."

She smiled down at him, "You know I'm really happy right now." She said softly. "Like really happy. I dot think I've ever been this happy."

Jake shook his head. "I'm not putting it on." Truth was he may another night.

He put his hands behind his head letting her rub his abs. "Don't get so used to it. I'm not going to change to wear those every day." He smiled and kissed her softly.

Jake smiled. "Why cause I put the underwear on? Or is there another reason?" He leaned up and kissed her slow and deeply, nipping her bottom lip.

"You will put it on and you will swing the trunk round and round in circles. If I was a guy I would helicopter my thing all the time. I don't know how you resist." She laughed.

"No, not because you put the boxers on. That helps but it's not the reason." She smiled. "You're the reason and O. And the puppies and Max and us. Our little family. It makes me happy."

She pushed him back down and kissed him passionately. "I love you Jake. I really really love you."

He shook his head. "You are awful. It's not that easy or comfortable. Imagine your chest doing that. Not pleasant. You are a bit dirtier than I think the world realizes." He kissed her cheek.

"We need a sitter fight night. I'm gonna want do you." He nipped her shoulder.

Jake looked in her eyes. A huge smile grew on his face. They finally seemed to be where they should be in their relationship. It was not a quick or easy road. "I love our family too. We have one awesome family." It seemed she was finally letting him in and they are tackling things together. He'd still miss her when she would travel but that was just because he loved her and having her around. But he'd make sure to tell her that he was proud if her and supported her.

He kissed her back. His hands moving to her sides, moving up and down slightly. "I love you Adriana. So much." He kissed her again, sliding his tongue over hers.

She laughed, "I don't know what you are talking about. I am a angel." She smiled.

"I know and I am looking but everyone wants to be there when you win your title so it's hard. We have to find a nanny and that will be helpful in the future with Amy being pregnant. So I already put in the stuff to the company to figure out what we want, now we just wait for them to select the right candidate and we can decide from there."

"I love you too and I can prove it." She smiled and they spent most of the night making sweet love to each other. The next morning, she had a healthy breakfast sent to the room for them to enjoy together before they had to go work out.

"How much did you end up winning last night?" she asked. "You should probably get it cashed and put in your account."

He chuckled. "Right...an angel. I know that's a lie."

He didn't like the idea of a stranger watching their son, but then again a lot of people do it. "Alright. I just really want to interview them myself before we let them watch O alone. I want to get a feel for these people. You know I'm nervous...I'm sorry. But a nanny does seem to be the best idea and then we can just have them nanny our future children too. It would be nice to have the same one for all our kids." He smiled at her.

Their night together was wonderful. Jake slept in a bit though but when breakfast was there he woke up pretty quickly. He sat with Adri and ate. "Um...five million..." He looked at her like it was no big deal but smiled. "We can after our work out. You are working out with me? Did you want to stop in and check on the children or you good?" Jake was okay but wasn't sure if Adri would be missing the babies, Owen, and Max.

She gave him and a look with her eyebrows raised. She already said they would decide from the ones picked out. That meant interviewing and going through the works. If he didn't like the ones picked out then he could find his own nanny, Owen was going with them or she was staying home. If she threatened to stay home then he'd pick one out for sure. They didn't have a choice. Someone had to watch him. She wasn't going to get worked up about it now though.

Adri nodded casually and smiled, "Nice."

She nodded her head, "I want too but I don't think it would be fair. We'd see them for a few minutes and then leave. We should facetime them before we workout. That way we can see them. That might be best. We are going home tomorrow after we workout. It will be fine." She said softly.

Jake would pick a nanny he just didn't know if he would get to interview all of them or if this place narrowed it down then they picked. He just wasn't sure but if he had a handful to pick from, he'd pick one. He just wanted them to meet Owen maybe and see how everyone interacted together.

"Thank you." He grinned proudly.

He chuckled a bit. "Yeah that is a bit mean. Stopping in then walking away. Leaving them behind. As they bark and cry and whine for us. Not sure who would whine more." He chuckled. "We can facetime. Whatever you want to do babe." Jake kept eating. "Good thinking on the breakfast. I kinda wish I had today to slack off. But this man is training to be champion." He flexed and smiled at her.

"Well, I couldn't let you work out with an empty stomach. Luke would kill me." She smiled.

She watched him flex and rolled her eyes, "You're damn right. You are training for champ and there will be no slacking off. Which is why I am allowing you to bring work home. I watched a few youtube videos about McGregor and he had his trainer at home with hi and they worked on spars and surprise attacks. I think we could make it a game. When ever we are relaxing at home I will hit you, Luke will hit you or well let's leave Amy out of this but we will try to hit you and you block and defend. Normal force with Luke, 10% with me." She smiled. "I think it will help with your reflexes. And I am going to talk to Luke about it because if he agrees then we will do it whether you want us to or not." She stuck her tongue out at him and smiled.

"I think I am going to work out with a gym trainer while you are busy. Work on my kick boxing."

"You are right. He'd kill you. Plus I would too cause I'd be starving." He chuckled.

Jake sighed. "You'd have too much fun with that. But make sure you tell Amy not to hit me cause I do not want to be responsible for anything to happen. And how do I defend or block? Can I counter?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "Can I slam you?" Jake laughed mischievously. "That sounded way dirtier than I had expected it to. But if you get to have fun with it why can't I?"

He gave her a nod. "Alright. Want to start off with a run with me first?" Jake normally liked starting his work outs with a run. He drank his orange juice and looked her over. "You know I can show you kickboxing right? It's pretty much what I do..." He teased her.

"You just do." She smiled. "I'm sure you will see it coming. I may hit you, I may jump on your back. You have to figure out a way to stop whatever I do or take me to the ground. Luke might be different. He might just have throw random jabs when you aren't expecting them." She shrugged her shoulder. "I just thought it would be fun."

She nodded her head, "Yeah I will run with you." She gave him a look, "I know that but you can't train me while you are training. I am just letting you know what is going to happen because the last time I got a trainer at your gym, you flipped out on him."

She finished her egg white omelet and sipped on her apple juice. "And you do more than kickboxing. I don't even remember everything you have a hand in. But I am pretty sure you are close to getting your hands considered deadly weapons. They probably already are."

He shook his head with a grin. "Fun for you and Luke. Just remember I can stop you by doing whatever I need to."

Jake rolled his eyes. "I didn't flip out on him. But if he starts checking you out or getting too close. I'll knock him out." He teased with a smile. "I'm just giving you a hard time. But when someone tells you that you suck at kickboxing I can say I had nothing to do with it." He teased with a smile.

"They are. I could easily kill someone." He could comment more on that but he won't because if he could kill someone Bisping could kill someone. "But I like to consider myself more than just good punches but good technique and skill."

When she was finished eating he wrapped her legs around her and got her into a lock, being playful. "Is this reaction thing starting already?" He chuckled.

She gave him a look and rolled her eyes, "Leave who ever it is alone. Alright? And no one will say I suck at kickboxing."

She smiled because thought he was kidding but he had a straight face and she looked away. "Technique and skill that could kill some one Boo."

She groaned her got her in alcok and tapped out on his butt. "No this reaction thing hasn't started yet. I didn't even do anything. Gosh." When he let her up she went to her suitcase and started pulling out clothes to work out in. When his back was to her, she jumped on his back and wrapped her legs around, locking her ankles together. She wrapped her arms around him, putting one arm under arm pit and trying to keep her grip on her wrists nice and tight.

She licked his neck to distract him, "Can you get out or do you tap?" She teased and lick his neck again.

"Alright...alright. I'll be nice. I'll just give him death looks from the cage." He smiled.

When she looked away he knew what she was thinking, instead of addressing it, he just let it go.

Jake laughed. "Well I was just checking...I think I should get to do the same thing to you guys." He smiled and got up to get his own clothes to change into to work out. Then next he knew he had an Adri on his back and he laughed. "Oh my gosh. What are you a spider monkey?"

He flipped her over onto the bed as he unlinked her legs with his free hand. He sat up and flexed. "How's that?"

"I don't think you should. I think this should be purely one sided." She laughed. "This is for your benefit." She reminded him.

"Yes, I am part spider monkey, how did you know?" She teased. "Can you get out of it though?" She asked.

In no time, she was on the bed alone and he was standing over her. She huffed and smiled at him, "Yeah, yeah. I was going easy on you." She laughed. "I'll get you next time." She got up so she could really change this time. She put on deodorant and braided her back so it wouldn't get in her way. She smiled at Jake when he came out and she grabbed their water bottles and two towels for them to use and she was ready to go. She set their stuff on the table and grabbed her phone so they could face time her mother and the rest of the gang.

"Yoga when we get back to the room?" She asked. "I think that might be nice." She kissed his cheek and called her mother so they could facetime. When her mom answered, they saw the sky first and then her mother's face with the sun blaring in her face. They were going for a morning walk but found a bench to sit on so Adri and Jake could see their family.

Jake gave her a look. "You would think this should be one sided." He gave her a playful backhand to her side with no force at all.

"Great so our children are going to be MMA fighter/spider monkey? Great!" He teased.

Jake looked her over before letting her up. "I think I should get something out of this...At least from you. I think every time I get out of it, I get a kiss and then a massage that night." Jake loved Adri's back rubs and massages. He got dressed in his shorts and a tshirt before giving her butt a smack playfully.

"Yoga? Sure. We can do that." He gave her a nod. He felt that he'd suck at it, but he'd go for it. He sat with her to facetime the family. Jake couldn't help but chuckle with her mom and the sun. As she found a bench he leaned over to Adri and whispered, "I felt like I was watching Cloverfield." When Owen saw Adri and Jake he called their names and pointed at the phone. "Hey big guy! Having fun with grandma?" When she showed the dogs to them, Jake didn't want them to feel left out. "Max!" Max barked and Jake laughed. Rocky and BamBam were running around sniffing everything and playing. "Adri your children are misbehaving. Mine are being good. My boys are." He teased her.

Back
Top Bottom