Alola: The Adult Trials (DonVoltonus x DuxT)

Dana moaned herself around the hot length in her mouth. Letting her tongue run along the head, she steadily bobbed her head, seeing how much of it all she could take. Soon it hit the entrance to her throat and she gagged a little as she tried to force it, pulling back a little when she figured that wasn't going to work right now.

"Heh, new to this part huh? That's okay, you don't have to take it all, this is just the warm up." She chuckled, caressing Dana's hair, the thick length pulsing in her outh.

Dana made a sound which seemed to be an affirmative in regards to being new. But she didn't pull out, she just kept working the section of cock she could fit into her mouth, her hands holding the girls legs for support. She was clearly inexperienced with the whole thing, but she was certainly doing her best to give the shemale a sloppy blowjob.

"Mmmm, you're pretty good even for a newbie." She chuckled lightly, rocking her hips. "Whenever you think you're ready to take me I'll be happy to take over." She smirked.

Slowly Dana pulled off again, panting softly as she caught her breath. She nodded slowly, her lower lips having been getting wet and ready this whole time. "I think so.."

"You want me to pop on a condom?" She asked. "Mainly for preference, futa are sterile so I can't knock you up." She chuckled, helping Dana stand up.

Dana took the help, getting to her feet and brushing the dirt off her pants. She was a little naive so lie or not, she would have no idea. "Well if you're sterile, I guess no harm in keeping it off."

She smiled, slipping a hand down Dana pants/skirt to rub her nether lips. "Holy Arceus you're soaking wet..." She chuckled.

Dana moaned as the hand pressed against her lips, blushing deeply. "Yeah.... just a little." Slowly she started to peel down her pants and shirt, not taking long to undress for the futa before her.

Natalia grinned, taking off her tip as well. "Alright, why don't we just bend you over against this tree so you can hold on tight huh?"

Dana nodded slowly, turning away and bending herself over against the tree. She spread her legs out as her hands rested against the trunk for support. She looked back over her shoulder at Natalia at this point. "Is this good?"

"Very, it's quite a nice view." Natalia chuckled, rubbing her length against Dana's nether lips, teasing her and rubbing the head against her clit.

Dana moaned out as the length rubbed and teased against her, lips only getting wetter as Natalia did so. Biting her lip again, Dana lowered her head, hips squirming a little with need. "Not nice to tease..."

"Aww, do you need me that badly already?" She teased, slowly rubbing her head against the wetness before smoothly starting to slide into her. "Mmmm, you're almost as tight as Essy." She chuckled, running her hands down Dana's back.

Dana gasped as she pushed into her, gripping the tree tightly. The comment made her blush, glancing back at the futa behind her. "You... fuck your Pokemon like that?" Seeming to have not considered someone fucking a female Pokemon like that.

"Yeah, one reason I got an espurr is because of their unique anatomy." She chuckled, slowly thrusting in until the head rubbed Dana's cervix. "I've had a few fights where the male pokemon wanted my cock after too. Heh, pokemon's cocks aren't their only unique sexual qualities."

"Fuck!" She cried out as Natalia started hitting deep inside Dana, making her body shake in need and pleasure. "Wasn't... expecting that. Got fucked by Gil once, but didn't think would use my Meowth like that with someone."

"Oh yes, it's quite enjoyable. Watching somebody squirm while your pokemon makes them cum." She chuckled, slowly pressing deeper, spreading Dana's depths. "Normal type tend to be able to stretch far more than one might think, for example your meowth could likely handle me with ease."

The thought ran through her head even as she continued to moan as she was fucked against the tree, for anyone to come up and see. She couldn't shake it and without really thinking about what she was saying, she spoke. "Would you... like to fuck my Pokemon too, you won after all..."

She chuckled lightly. "Well, it has been awhile, I'm sure I have more than one load ready, sure. When we're done just let em out and let them decide who wants it." She smiled.

She'll blush and nod, before another spike of pleasure hits, ruining any further coherence from her. Dana moans out and pushes back, her tunnels tightening up around the cock inside her.

Natalia smirked, slowly pushing through into Dana's womb, rubbing against her deepest walls. "Mmmm, still, nothing like a nice human pussy now and then."

"Gah!" Dana panted heavily, breath rapid as she felt Natalia so deep inside her. "Fuck I... You're so big..." She grunted, walls starting to tighten as the girl neared her peak.

She groaned, leaning over to grip Dana's shoulders and thrust her full length, her cock throbbing inside Dana. "Nah, it's just that you're so fucking tight." She panted, going ever faster.

Dana cried out as she continued to go faster, head down low, hands balling into fists. Her speech became just a stream of moans and 'fucks' as Natalia steadily pounded her harder and harder. Soon enough, the girl couldn't take anymore and cried out in climax, walls clamping down on the futa.

Back
Top Bottom