Alola: The Adult Trials (DonVoltonus x DuxT)

"Three Pokémon all in all." Indeed she had caught a Meowth on the way out of the city and a Growlith upon entering the route. The latter Pokémon she figured would serve her well if Gil couldn't manage.

Gil himself stumbled and fell as the insect slammed into him, between that and the paralysis she decided to return him. "Back you come Gil... okay, Ace let's do this!" She called as she threw out her brand new Growlith eagerly basting a set of embers at his for as he entered the fray.

The bug squeaked, sprining up at his trainer, bumping Travis' belt and returning himself. "Uh....." Travis blushed, rubbing the back of his head. "Dang bugs..." He muttered, releasing a Dunsparce to face Ace.

Dana had to chuckle at the fleeing bug, though made no further comment. It was good to be in a more even battle now. "Ace, Flame Wheel and strike him."

The flaming puppy was happy to oblige, coating himself in flames as he slammed into Dunsparce, barking in excitement.

The bug could barely handle the hit, coming back with swagger, causing Ace to stumble in confusion. "Dunald, use pin needle!" the trainer grinned, his small pokemon throwing a flurry of needles at ace.

While each individual hit was easily resisted, it all piled up. Between the spines and Acr starting to trip over himself it wasn't good for the poor pup. "Ace Reversal!" It was a good plan, if the dog didn't slam nose first into the graround and knock himself out.

Returning him she gave a soft sigh. "Well this is a bad matchup but... go Ches!" Here she sent out her Alolan Meowth, who leaped forward biting at the for. Not really having much chance against a decent hit herself.

She would likely notice Travis being slightly distracted, glancing over to trace her curves with his eyes. Dunsparce missed another attempt at swagger, trying to wriggle away from meowth.

Meow the kept up the assault, not relenting as it kept on biting the Dunsparce, using its speed to full advantage. Dana wasn't really directing her anymore, instead blushing and bashful as the man looked her over, win or lose, he'd see her naked. What'd she even get him to do if she won? Time would tell.

He looked back with a low grumble as Meow knocked out the dunsparce and he returned it. "Well. I guess you win then sweetheart." She chuckled, tipping his straw hat. "How do ya want me?"

Dana blinked, momentarily stunned, she won? She could of sworn he'd have one more Pokémon, but if he said she won she supposed it must've been true. Her blush deepened as now she realised she was calling the shots, how would she let this play out. "I want.." she swallowed her nerves and pride, taking a breath. "I want you to strip and lay on your back for me, please." Though she realised asking politely was a bit silly given what was happening.

For herself, she slowly peeled herself out of her top and pants, both tight already and her assets springing free, perky and hardening in the cool air. When her partner was on the ground as instructed, she gave him a quick look over, biting her lip. Then came the main event, as the girl walked on over and lowered herself so her quickly dampening pussy rested above his lips, her intent for him obvious as she placed a hand on his chest for support.

He took off his shirt, showing off his strong chest and tanned skin, following suit with his pants and boxers, laying back with his half erect cock pointed skyward, looking like he'd be 8 inches or so hard. "Well now, you're even more a beauty than I though." He chuckled, leaning in to graze his tongue over the outer lips of her slit.

Dana gasped as his tongue ran across her licks, quickly arousing her further than before. There was a feeling, beyond just getting eaten out, the being in charge added something, she could feel it, compared to her devious experience with the Hex girl.

She looked down the man's body, eyes drawn to his cock as it hung there. Biting her lip again, blush spreading, she reached her free hand, the one that wasn't resting on his toned chest, over to it. Tracing her fingers along the length, she allowed herself to stroke it, mentally comparing it to her toys and... well, the Pokemon that had fucked her.

He groaned, sending vibrations through her slick folds as he tried to lick deeper inside of her. His cock twitched in response to her fingers, a bead of sticky precum running down his girth, slicking her fingers. "So you know..." He panted, pulling back. "My pokemon are also at your disposal." He smirked.

Dana raised a brow at his suggestion and thought about it. His bugs weren't quite what she thought of with using a Pokemon for this. Granted she never did think about it before so that wasn't saying much. However, an evil little idea did come to mind and she grinned. "Say... do any of them know String Shot still?" She asked with a smirk, getting devious. Her hand meanwhile just started to rub the precum along his cock, letting her hand roam on autopilot as she thought.

"Chargabug does." He smirked, releasing the pokemon who looked up at them as he returned to his job of eating Dana's out with surprising ferocity. The pokemon crawled to her, seemingly awaiting her order, probably not the first time he had.

The girl gasped again as her partner ate her out more fiercely, unable to help but grind her cunt against his face as her juices flowed more freely. Turning her attention to the bug, she smirked and gestured to the trainer under her's legs and arms. "Bind him up for me, nice and tight."

He yelped in surprise as his wrists were stuck to his hips, ankles bound together. "Grrrrr, what are you doing there cutie? I'm kinda already at your mercy, didn't need all the hair on my arms pulled out later." He grumbled.

She giggled a little and slowly rose up to stand over him, looking him over. "It'll be worth it I'm sure, when I let it be anyway." She teased before slowly walking away. She didn't go far, just letting him be teased by her swaying ass as she walked over to her bag and pulled out a condom. She walked back over, taking her time while he was immobile, before she at last crouched down to his side. Opening the packet she put it on him, fingers fumbling a little with inexperience, but it didn't take her too long.

"Now then, let's see how this goes." Dana positioned herself over his cock, before slowly, ever so slowly, lowering herself onto it. It took her a moment to line it up right but soon she gasped as the head slid into her and slowly she sank herself onto his pole.

He gave a low grumble as she teased him, moving ever so slowly. "How about I show you how to use one of those huh? Or wait, I'm tied up." He chuckled. He soon groaned as she slid down, still able to pump his hips to try and thrusting himself deeper into her. "You're either new, or a really good trainer..." He groaned.

Dana lightly smacked his chest at the joke with a chuckle of her own, soon overshadowed by the moan as he bucked his hips against her. His cock made easy work of her passage, still tight but having not fully recovered from the Drowzee and Gil earlier today. Her walls helped by clamping down, working his cock for all he was worth as she continued to bounce upon him. His last comment confused her, getting her to tilt her head. "I'm new yes... what makes you say that?"

"You haven't lost to anybody with big enough pokemon to stretch ya out." He chuckled, still thrusting his hips, cock throbbing inside her. "I'm sure you'll find some tougher trainers to put ya in yer place.

"Oh? And what good sir is my place?" She decided to be a little mean for his comment and slowly slid herself off his cock, letting her lips just run against the side as she awaited an answer. Dana grinned the entire time, getting a kick out of teasing the poor man bellow her.

He grumbled, wagging his hips. "On your back getting fucked." He teased, tagging at his bindings. "I'll have to have a rematch with you later." (Of course at some point she could have her female pokemon having fun ith them.)

"I look forward to it, for now though." She slid herself up and then back down onto his cock, sinking down till she met his hips, bottoming out. "Fu...!" She bit her lip, crying out even as she tried to surpress the moan that shot through her. Her walls all the while tightening as she got ready to cum.

(That's the plan, figure once she has something a little bigger than her Meowth. Also how do you feel about using male Pokemon on male trainers?)

(Given the plot that's fine, so long as they're not straight. 8p
Oh, and were futas okay?)

He gasped and grunted, barely able hold himself back from bursting when her hot lips swallowed his length. "Dang cowgirl." He chuckled. "Don't hurt yerself now."

(Futa's are fine.)

She chuckled and continued to steadily ride him. "Oh I won't." Biting her lip and closing her eyes, her hips began to rock faster and faster. At last she couldn't hold back anymore, throwing her head back and crying out in bliss. Her movements stopped, holding herself to the hilt as her lips clamped down and juices ran down his length in climax.

Back
Top Bottom