Alola: The Adult Trials (DonVoltonus x DuxT)

She would spy his bright violet cock, an 8 inch canine girth with a knot at the base and shallow ridges along the length.

"I think he is." The hex girl giggled as Gil moved behind Dana, his tongue lapping at her sticky slit to prepare her for him. "He must really like you, took me months to teach Drow how to eat pussy."

The girl watched Gil, eyes quickly glued to his cock as he walked his way around behind her. A sudden gasp left her as the Pokemon's rough tounge lapped at her slit, sweet juices and Drowzee cum all at once licked up. Already unstable from the fucking, her arms buckled and she fell to her front, raising her heart shaped ass further up into the air, presenting for her pokemon, even if it wasn't intentional. "But... he's so big..."

"You're already all warmed up." She chuckled, moving back to help Gil mount, his cock slightly cold as he thrust into her already slicked channel. "I'm not sure about Nidorino..." She muttered, walking to pick up her bag as Gil pushed deeper, his ridges pulling lightly on Dana's inner walls.

The girl returned with a small bottle, lifting Dana's head. "Just in case I'd have a little drink of Antidote. I know some poison pokemon can cause allergic reactions."

Dana pressed her face into her arm as the heavy weight came down around her and the cold member shoved its way inside. In no way did she expect this to happen today, to be fucked by her own Pokemon, or any Pokemon really. She tried to bite down the lewd sounds of pleasure and sensation as her freshly fucked tunnel was pumped into again.

When the girl returned, she lifted her head up as directed, opening up to drink the offered Antidote. "Th...thank you.." Panting heavily as new sensations overwhelmed her.

She chuckled. "Well of course, gotta really enjoy your first time with your partner." She smirked, moving behind to egg Gil on, the pokemon's knot slapping against Dana's slit. "Ohh, he's about to go, do you want me to hold him back?" She teased.

Dana grunted lightly as the impact hit on over and over. Not only his knot but she could feel the creatures balls as he got more forceful, taking her like a wild animal.... which she supposed he was to an extent. The comment confused her, Dana being blissfully unaware of the intricacies and variations in Pokecock's. "Hold him back? But he's already fucking me..."

"Too late." She giggled, Gil thrusting his knot deeply into Dana's slick pussy, swelling and tying them together, cool violet spunk spilling into her. Every drop of Gil's seed was buried deeply into her, not a trickle escaping around his thickly swollen knot.

"This guy is going to be great once you get a moon stone." She giggled.

"Ahhh!" Dana cried as her slit was forced to stretch further, taking his knot and ridges and everthing Gil had to offer. For her own part Dana was a trembling mess again, not experienced, now suddenly subjected to more cock than she's ever seen in her life. Head slumping to the floor again, she caught her breath as she felt seed continue to pump inside her, filling her womb and tunnels to capacity. The mention of a moon stone got a faint whimper from her. "He'd break me..."

"A little breaking is a good thing." She smirked, now fiddling with something as she brought Dana's bag over by her. "I can return him to his ball if you want to untie." She offered, peeking into Dana's bag. "Damn, you didn't read any of the suggested items did you? You don't even have a single towel or any condoms on you."

"Yeah... not sure how long can hold him up..." Dana said with a chuckle, legs shaking under his weight and the intensity of being filled so much. Looking over to her bag, she blushed. "I skimmed the letter, I didn't expect any of... well this!"

She chuckled, returning him to his pokeball, violet running down Dana's thighs. "Seriously? I read it over pretty well, this whole paying with your body thing sounded awesome!" She chuckled. "With protection for the men of course, though everybody in the challenge is tested for anything, I guess the don't want a ton of babies." She smiled, pulling a towel and some condoms from her own bag and tucking them into Dana's.

Dana took a moment to relax now she didn't have anything inside her, besides all the pokecum, she was glad that couldn't get her pregnant. The hand on her thigh got her to shudder as she slowly worked on sitting up, hair a bit of a mess as she caught her breath back. "Does... this place happen to have a shower?" For someone not knowing what they she was signing up for, she took it pretty well.

"Nah, but these towels are really absorbent, and they won't make a sex smelling mess of your bag." She chuckled. "Learned that one the hard way, some pokemon just love the smell of lust." She offered Dana the towel. "Give it a try, they're really effective."

Dana reached out and took the towel, a little skeptical of how good a towel it could be. But, she tried it, wiping the sweat from her brow, boosum and rest of her body to start with. Then she worked on the important things, the Hex girl's juices, all the cum trailing down her thighs. She took her time, enjoying the simple pleasure of getting clean after she'd been so thoroughly fucked. "I've yet to ask... What's your name? I'm Dana."

The towel was surprisingly effective at absorbing everything as she cleaned up, still smelling fresh and clean.

"Selene, I put my number in your phone in case you want to have another battle sometime." She smirked

Dana chuckled a little, putting the towel away and pulling a set of fresh clothes, a tank top and some yoga pants. "I'll think about it. For now though... Guess I have a trail to complete." Smiling as she started to warm up to the idea.

"Be sure to catch some more pokemon." She smirked, smoothing her dress before leaving, flashing her ass to Dana as she did.

The man from earlier returned, giving her a pokedex and a small amount of money and pokeballs, sending her out on her way.

Being sure to reread the rules, Dana made her way out, heading her way up the island to her trial. She noticed they gave her a special symbol for her bag, like the trail goers but different, likely to signify who was available for the sex battles and who wasn't. Heading up the island she worked on catching Pokemon and battling regular trainers, keeping an eye out for the other 'special' trainers.

She wouldn't immediately find any, but as she came up over a hill she would run right into a handsome, older bug catcher, his body well muscled from swinging the net the rested over one shoulder, the special symbol dangling from his belt.

"Well now, nice ta see I'm not the only fella to start my trail this late on." He chuckled, offering a hand to shake. "I'm Travis, and I'd say it's about time I ran into somebody to battle."

Dana smiled and extended her own hand, a small blush forming. Now she'd be doing this with a guy and that got her all sorts of nervous. "Dana, it's nice to meet you." She glanced around the hill they were on, looking for others. "Should we take this somewhere more... enclosed?" Uncertainty in the girls voice.

"Reckon we should." He chuckled, gesturing to the nearby grass. "Right this way there's a nice little clearing where people fight quite a bit." He smiled, parting the grass for her before walking into the clearing, an oblong area of cut grass perfect for a small battle. "Well, if yer ready, I say we start off right." He smiled, releasing a Chargabug.

Heading into the clearing, Dana took a moment to glance around, relaxing a little as this seemed enclosed enough. Turning back around, she tried not to think how good a view of her ass the guy had through her yoga pants, or what this would end with. Instead she just focused on the here and now, the battle. "Go, Gil, Horn Attack!" Her now highly motivated Pokemon charged forward with his horn, slamming into the bulky bug.

The pokemon squeaked, rolling after the hit, firing back with small bolts of lightning, trying to hit Gil. "Not bad, seems ya got him really well trained." The man chuckled, his bug wriggling after Gil shooting bolts.

Gil gave a small screech as the bolts hit him, stumbling back after getting hit with the bolt. "I try my best. Come on Gil you can do it." Again Gil charged forward, a little more sluggish after the impact of lightning, seeming to hinder his movements a little.

The bug rolled out of the way, before trying to tackle Gil from behind. "How many pokemon do you have on you? I wanna keep this fair." Travis chuckled.

Back
Top Bottom