Alola: The Adult Trials (DonVoltonus x DuxT)

He groaned, warmth pressed against her inner walls as he released his own climax into the condom inside her. "Fuck, yer good at that ya know." He chuckled.

She panted, taking a moment to regain her composure. Slowly she lifted herself up and off, legs unsteady as she rose to stand, only to go to her knees again just off to one side of him. "Heh, still new to all this... let's get you free now shall we. Ches... carefully cut him loose."

A moment later the female meowth came over, sharp claws carefully cutting away at layers of webbing till he was free once more.

He chuckled, pulling the webbing off with a wince. "Well darlin', you certainly know how to show a guy a good time." He smirked, standing up and slipping off the condom before redressing. "I wish ya the best of luck in yer challange." He smiled, tipping his hat and returning his pokemon before heading off.

"Till next time." Dana replied, letting herself sit there a moment as he headed off. Slowly she got moving again, cleaning herself up and dressing once more. Returning her Pokemon, she continued down the route, working her way through this little trial.

She would come across a bored looking Lass leaned against a tree, yawning and glancing around but noticing Dana approaching.

Dana will wave to the lass, checking quickly to see if the girl had the symbol on her for the adult trials like she had on her.

She smirked, pulling out a necklace with the symbol dangling off of it. "Finally, somebody interesting comes by." She chuckled.

"Suppose not many of us about then, huh?" Dana then glanced around the area they were in, looking for somewhere secluded. "So where did you want to do this?"

"You don't want to just go for it right here? You know this is one of the adults only routes right?" She chuckled. "I mean, if you're embarrassed we can find somewhere else." She smirked, looking around.

Dana blushed, her blush deepening as she thought more into the idea. "Well... what... what if someone saw us?" Her flimsy question about the only thing she had in response.

"Well, personally I'd go harder to impress them." She smirked. "But then I love showing off my body to anybody who looks." She chuckled, spinning a pokeball in her fingers. "How about a quick fight, just one on one?"

Biting her lip, Dana looked around once again. It couldn't be that bad, could it, especially if it's only the trail goers on this route? Slowly, she relented and pulled out Gil's Pokeball. "Okay... one on one will work fine." With that, she threw out her Nidorino.

She smiled, tossing out a pokeball with a female Espurr. "Alright my little sweetheart, ya ready for a fight?"

The pokemon nodded silently, squaring off with Gil, eyes glowing with psychic energy.

Dana silently cursed seeing the Espurr, once more at a disadvantage. Seeing as it was one on one, would hardly be fair for her to pull her Meowth to try and cover, so, nothing else for it. "Go on Gil, try and take her down."

The Nidorino charged forward at that point, working on slamming his horn into the Espurr. Dana hoping he could do the job before getting hit.

Espurr's eyes flash, a pulse of psychic energy throwing Gil back, nearly knocking him out outright. "Alright Essy, finish the job." She smirked, the pokemon readying another burst of energy.

Gil cried out as he was slammed back, but he didn't give up. Scrambling back to his feet, the stubborn Pokemon charged forward again, horn aimed at the psychic Pokemon once more. Dana just had to watch, knowing this wouldn't work, not after a hit like that.

Espurr rolled aside of his charge, blasting him with Confusion and knocking him out cold. "Well, sorry for the type mismatch darling, Essy here is my only pokemon at the moment, so I'm stuck doing one on one to have any chance of winning."

Dana returned Gil, giving the girl a smile. "It's okay, a perfectly fair fight in the end. So, guess you win." Blushing again a little nervously as the implications of that came back into her mind.

She chuckled, pulling up her skirt to reveal a thick, flaccid cock. "How do you prefer to to do this hmm?" She asked, already starting to grow hard.

Dana's draw practically dropped at the sight, taking her completely off guard. She'd heard of girls with dicks, but she never thought she'd meet one. Now more flustered than before, she blushed deeper and glanced around nervously again. "Sure however you want it will work..."

"Well, I think getting head first would be really nice, it's been like a week since I've had any fun, most of the guys around here aren't that into it."

Dana slowly nodded, biting her lip as she approached. Stepping over she stopped just before the Lass and knelt down before her. Gulping slightly she parted her lips and slowly took in the head, slowly licking and sucking as she steadily worked more of it inside her mouth.

The lass moaned, leaning back against the tree. "Mmmm, I'm Natalia by the way...I figure it's poor form not to introduce myself while we do this."

Dana slowly pulled back, letting her length flop from her lips. "Dana, names Dana." She then went back to sucking on the cock, closing her eyes as she does so.

Natalia moaned, running a hand through dana's hair, hardening into a full 12 inches, drooling warm precum onto Dana's tongue.

Back
Top Bottom