Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Archaeologist, The Succubus, and The Gun (LeftShield x Umbrale)

The hobgoblin's fist impacted with a dull thud, sending Ty across the width of the alleyway, to impact with cold brick. The lumbering creature snorted out some type of chuckle, and turn it's hulking body. Lips turned up to a sneering smirk, and the creature made it's slow waddle closer to Tyson. For starters, it stunk. While it was generally humanoid--albeit quite the ugly human, if it could pass for one-- the scent from it wasn't; something along the lines of mold and mildew. Like something that had been kept underground, fermented, and then exposed to the light of day. That alone was enough to make someone nauseous. As it was, the creature snorted again, before taunting, "Yoush Shom Biggy-bad? Paco swat yoush wike fwy!" Almost like another language, it was barely coherant, and not the least bit of a phrase that could actually be a taunt. Abruptly, however, Tyson was rising before it, and the creature blinked in surprise. "When yoush get big han---" It's stupid inquiry was cut off in a loud 'whoosh' as that cement gauntlet was landed in the gut. It doubled over, eyes widening, but almost immediately after, it's eyes crossed; and a loud groan slipped from it's lips. Even as Ty was making his escape, its knees dropped out from under it, and it clutched at it's crotch.

Sadly, while it would work for most enemies, hobgoblins and the like were quite literally so stupid, that pain didn't register in the same way. But moments after it fell, it was rising again, and lumbering after Ty with the same dumbly smug look upon its lips. With his slow limping, Tyson was quickly taken over, and the hobgoblin landed one meaty paw on his shoulder; spinning him around to face the beast. Another disgusting sneer, and it's arm was being pulled back. Ty could see his life flashing before his eyes, the only thoughts to come were how heartbroken Kimmie would be; her brother leaving her all alone in this mortal coil. The ham of a hand rocketed forward, towards his face...

...to be promptly stopped by a cheerful elderly man.​

"Now, now, I do believe...", the kind-hearted voice of the figure that had demolished Libi murmured, smiling up at the creature. One hand--one, measly, tiny hand, in comparison to that giant club of flesh--had stopped the beast, just a foot short from impact with Ty's face. The resounding concussion of air was nowhere near what it was back in the building, but a slight breeze did stir past Tyson's hair. Yet, the old man pulled his free arm back, forming the hand into a rigid, straight, flat edge, and shot it forward. In a blur, it slammed against the hobgoblin's side. Once again, time seemed to freeze for Ty; the scene in exsquisite detail. The old man's face, cheerful, with an uplifting, tight smile, in contrast to the hobgoblin's yet-to-register stupid mug. The man's hand, plunging forth into the Hobgoblin; parting his skin like a sword. The spray of viscous, green-red blood that spewed from the beast, to splatter lightly about the man's features.

So suddenly, the scene returned to the flow time, and the man's arm sunk to the elbow within the beast. Promptly, he returned it to the fresh air outside, the still-beating pulse of a disfigured heart amidst his digits. It pulsed once, twice, putrid blood seeping about his hand, before it ceased its movements. The hobgoblin blinked, looking down at his hand, to the old man's hand, to the heart, to the old man's face. A strange look came over the creature's face, and it seemed to almost spark enough brainpower to think."...Whosh yoush?"

It keeled over dead, with a loud thud, but a second later.​

"...that I cordially invited Mr.Poole to join us, first." The man finished his statement, before turning his smiling gaze down to the heart still in his grasp. Immediately, the smile turned into a frown of gross disdain. A sigh, and he tossed it down to the creatures. Making sure not to touch his suit with the gore-filled hand, the male reached into his suit's jacket, retrieving a red handkerchief. A quick wipe down--including his hand, as well as the gore splattered about his face, shoulders, and arm-- and he tossed it amidst the brute's corpse, as well."Disgusting creatures... ", the man murmured, shaking his head."...Grug's legions only persist as a powerful faction, due to his own power, their sheer physical capabilities, and of how putridly fast they breed." The man sneered for a moment, in utter repulsion, it seemed, before it was prompt to turn into a smile. He clapped his hands lightly, and turned to face Tyson; that cheerful, close-eyed gaze turning to him.

"...Now, Mr.Poole. I would request that you come with me without any further confrontation..."
, he paused, and spread his hands to the side, tilting his head to the left almost compassionately-looking."...I would hate to have to engage in violence with you once again. I would have to render you incapacitated, and, with so little mana-reserves, there's a chance that your body won't be able to sustain the energy needed to repair yourself correctly. So...", he trailed off with a heightened syllable, and raised a hand, snapping the fingers of sharply. As if on direct cue, the bricks of the wall beside them suddenly slid out of place. Displaced, rather, as a portal formed amongst them. There was no other way to describe it, other than a rip in reality; revealing a stark black limousine, parked next to a curb. The background of the area was of buildings quite reminiscent to Ty; that was just a few blocks down!

From some invisible signal, the limousine's door opened smoothly; revealing a luxurious interior of posh seats. A wine cooler sat amidst them, a simple ice-tray, with a bottle chilling within. The man, smiling at Ty, gestured to the portal with the same hand he had snapped with; the other one folding behind him per fancy-etiquette. The older male bowed about halfway, and turned his gaze almost consideringly to Ty."If you would, after you, Mr. Poole..."

"No...." Was all he could muster when he felt the hobgoblin stop him. This was it, death was coming. Worst of all was he had no idea why. After all of this he thought there was a purpose to him being here. To living out this new adventure, he had thought there was a purpose but so quickly his life was about to slip away and he had no idea why. He closed his eyes, his mind went to Kimmie. She would be heartbroken, he really hoped it didn't destroy her. With what he thought was his last thought he prayed, that any higher power watch over his sister and give her a easy life from now on. She deserved that much at least. There was no crunch, no smack, no anything that would make him think the large dirty hand had smashed into his face. All that was there was a slight breeze, his weak, heavy eyes opened and he found the man from before saving his life. With a quick action he sliced open the hobgoblin, and pulled out his heart, all with his hand. What the fuck was this old bastard? The hobgoblin dropped like a heavy sack of meat, lifeless and soaking the alleyway in it's blood. Ty could do nothing but breath heavily and stare at the man as he cleaned himself and continued to talk. He acted as if he was from parliament, proper and refined. It was surprising he still held that dignity with Hobgoblin blood covering his arm. Sadly Ty could do nothing, he wanted this man dead, he wanted to do what he had done to the troll to him. Yet he felt weaker than a infant and in more pain than someone who had been shot ten times. There was nothing he could do but look between the limo and him as he offered him a ride. Ty hobbled forward, his left leg dragged behind him and his right arm was being held tightly to his side but his left. He wanted to fix himself up but unless this prick had succubis or twenty five loaves of elf bread in that limo he was just going to have to suffer.

Ty walked through the portal, looking around and seeing that they had indeed just traveled across town somehow. Though as much as his brain usually went to curiosity, asking how he made the portal. Where was he going to be taken, who was this man? Usually all were things he'd start rambling about but all he wanted right now was to sit on those soft seats inside the limo. Ty basically crawled into the limo, hoisting himself up in the corner and laying on the seats. Shaky hands reached for a bottle of water he saw, cracking open the cap and slowly pouring it in his mouth. He started to cough, mixtures of blood re hydrated by the water and what was most likely bits from the old organs he remade with magic splattered onto the floor. It was rather rude to cough up body parts onto someone's limo but Ty wasn't really in a thankful mood. He took another drink, this time keeping it down. The whole while his eyes locked on the old man. ".... I'm going to kill you....the moment I get my power back.... I'm going to kill you." Ty said quietly, regaining his rage. He was in no place or form to be threatening a man with such power. It didn't mater though, as far as Ty was concerned Libi was dead and this man had done it. Ty may have not looked like he was able to back up the talk, or even that he would live more than a sneeze from the old man. It didn't matter though, something inside of Ty still burned and as long as it did, he was going to kill this man. "Where are you taking me? He had much more he wanted to ask, who was he, what was he doing in his apartment, how was he so strong? For now though he just wanted to move one question at a time. Figure out something because right now he was a fish in a water bucket surrounded by hungry men. They were going to eat him, but maybe just maybe, he'd be let back into the water. Ty's shaky hands reached for the gun in his waistband. It hurt to be pressed against his skin so he held it in his hand. Though he mostly did it because he desperately wanted Libi right now, at the very least he'd hold her gun. He pulled back the hammer, trying to threaten the old man. Though there were no bullets in the gun and no lightning shot from the hammer to the bullet. No right now this was nothing more than a menacing paper weight, just like him.

The man held a dignified air from the beginning. Something both mysterious, and formal, was held in his demeanor; akin to that of a butler, or servant of high regard. His head was always held high, when not in proper bows, or other notably greetings. His back was straight, his arms always folded behind him elegantly when not in us. Yet, as Ty moved through the portal--it simply was just a step-through, nothing strange, or overwhelming--he was prompt to follow. As he moved through it, the magic closed behind him, as if nothing had happened. Smooth, gliding steps had him following close behind Tyson; but a foot or two away. The man held the door, as Tyson moved inside, and quickly joined him. As the door snapped closed, the limo--from some unseen signal--jolted into motion, and began to drive. It was an incredibly smooth ride, Ty could note; not a bump or divot from the asphalt beneath them being carried up, to become noticeable. The man simply sat there, smiling at Ty, until Ty regurgitated a disgusting mass of pre-healed organs and blood. That disgusted frown returned to the man's face, and he gestured to the mess. As he did so, it disappeared; seemingly absorbed by the void-black color of the carpet. If Ty did know of anything of magic, he would realize that it was rather dissipated; evaporated in a manner of efficient cleaning.

Then, that rude mutterance of hate, and the man's smile wilted slightly. A sigh, of light disdain, and he shook his head. "...How would you feel, if you're were suddenly attacked, Mr.Poole?" He inquired, lifting an eyebrow, but keeping his eyes closed. The retorts that were presumed to come from Ty, were but absorbed by that calm, cheerful--albeit, the smile was lowered a bit, lacking mirth--visage."...If you remember, I made no aggressive move towards you, or your companion. I was simply defending myself. Just the same when I defended myself against you...", he paused here, and frowned, suddenly making a short bow of his head."...And there, I apologize. I did not mean to hit you quite so devastatingly." It was surprising, really, how honestly heartfelt his apology sounded. Of course, it couldn't simply be real, could it? As that was soaked in by Tyson, the man reached over to the wine. Behind the tray sat two glasses, and he plucked one forth; grabbing the open bottle as well. Popping the top off with just a flick--it wasn't a cork, rather, a typical cap--he poured the glass to roughly half full; before placing it onto a holder, just to the side of Ty. "I encourage you to drink. Brimstone Wine; stronger than Fae. It should give you instill enough energy to heal your wounds..."

Now, that was even more-so shocking. Why was he so liable to help Ty, after all that had just happened? Yet, didn't he just save Ty? That Hobgoblin could've killed him, or abducted him so easily; yet, he was saved. If this man wanted him dead... he could have done it at any time... " And I don't believe you should worry for your companion...", he further explained, glancing to the gun that Ty so suddenly brandished at him. That smile of ease returned, albeit with a touch of what could only be sorrow."...I presume she is bound to that weapon, and, if that's true, it's just a matter of time before...", he paused, and on eyebrow lifted rather contemplatively."...Mrs.Poole, returns?", the question directed towards the name, more so than the action, which was assuring. The question as to where they were going had come but a few moments before, and the male nodded in answer, "...We're going to Mistress Rhea's manor. She was the one for whom I have sought you out, Mr.Poole." Here, he extended his hand, as if to shake Ty's welcoming-ly. "...I am called Bannu, Arch-Demon, Mesopotamia pantheon. You may call me Ban, if you wish. "

He could feel himself bleeding internally. His body still slowly patching it up but not fast enough. He wondered if this was what dying felt like. If he was just in a constant state of death and he had to suffer through this pain. Still as the man talked Ty just stared at him, his eyes were saying that he was thinking of ways to kill him but his body was saying he wasn't moving anytime soon. Even as the explanation came about how he was just defending himself, Ty still stared on in hate. He knew it was true, that Libi had attacked first but it still seemed like this man was the bad guy. Though for once since this mess had started to go down Ty thought back, he found himself remembering the 'fight' if you could call it that. What had happened? He slammed into that man with such force, so fast. Hell the building sounded like it was coming down all because of his punch. Why was he so hot? It wasn't like someone had turned up the furnace but rather put him inside of the furnace. It was hot enough to melt steel but the fact was, he loved it. That feeling was better than anything he'd ever felt before. It was gone in a instant though. The slam that dropped him to the bottom floor. This man was so damn strong.

Ty didn't answer as he asked what relation Libi was to him. He just continued to stare at him. He assumed his wife, and for good reason with how Ty reacted. He felt like his wife had died, the impact that there was nothing coming from the gun cut him deep. He hadn't spent a week with Libi yet but the thought that she may very well be gone killed him. With the help of Jess and Kimmie he might be able to become a functioning mythic but he would never understand what he is, why he's being framed, what the hell is going on. He needed Libi like man needed air, the thought that she may never came back was to much to bare. Still, while the man may have been the cause of Libi's disappearance, Ty felt there were truth to his words. In fact it seemed that he had no intention of harming him further. Even after Ty's threat of murder the moment he got well, he still offered him some Brimstone Wine. Ty reached over and grabbed the glass, putting it under his nose and sniffing to see if he smelt anything wrong. Though without magic his nose was nothing more than human. He hated to do this but he had to trust the man was being truthful. He sipped at the wine and found it's taste heavenly. He wondered if that was because of his transformation or rather that anything was that good on your death bed. He could feel the mana pouring in. Like someone had turned on a hose and a small but steady stream started to fill him up. His body greedily took from the pool, using the energy to fix itself and ease the pain. Ty let out some whines and curses as his body finished remaking everything. It seemed he was once again whole thanks to this wine, thanks to this man. Ty still looked like he had been through a horror movie, his white shirt coated in large splats of blood, his left side of his face drizzled in it after a gash over his head. He did not look well but the drink was more than enough to get him sitting up again. Ty took another breath and looked over at the man, he was about to start questioning. Now that he was back to himself he wanted answers, yet before he could even open his mouth the man dropped a bomb.

Arch-Demon, the peak, the top of the food chain, the kings and queens of hell. Not only that but Bannu, Ty had read of him in the demonic ancestry book Kimmie had brought. He was a strong demon that was very old. Some argued that he was one of Satan's first men when they fell from heaven but that was bible talk. Ty had come to learn with his research that the way humans saw their religion with angles and demons was fairly bullshit compared to what really was going on. All in all he knew that this demon was much much stronger than him. That left a question though, why was he acting as a servant for some lady. "Rhea? I don't know the name." Ty questioned as he adjusted himself in his blood stained seat and wondered why this lady wanted Ty. That was the scariest thing about it all. Ty was sure he had gotten these powers because of Libi. He was sure that he was being framed for treason because of Libi. He was sure that all of the things happening to him were because of Libi. If that was the case then, why did Ban know Ty's name but not hers? Come to think of it Ty didn't know her real name either. He shook his head to keep him on track. A arch-demon was sent out like a hound dog to fetch Ty, not Libi and Ty but just him. So just like that all of his theories for the chaos that had become his life were thrown out the window. Though it seemed he'd get answers soon enough. Ty found him absent minded rubbing his fun across the gun in his hand. As if he was gently caressing Libi, waiting for her to open those amazing eyes. Ty turned his head and chuckled, then he looked back over at Ban, a small smile came across his face. "So you're the Bannu? Like from the tales?.....Ha..... I almost hit you." Ty said with a slight cocky challenge in his voice. He may have not known what had happened back in that building but he sure remembered it. Ty almost caught him, he almost caught a arch-demon.
What the fuck was Tyson Poole?​

A soft, happy laugh, filled the air, as Bannu's smile opened a bit wider. Ty might not exactly be on friendly terms, but at least he didn't spout anymore death-threats. As it was, the Arch-Demon recline a bit, retaining his dignified, formal posture, but allowing himself some relaxation on the posh, comfortable seats. He had simply waited out the first statement of Ty, having sensed the coming ice-breaking line. "...Mistress Rhea is a daughter of...", he paused, and on side of his lip curled up into a mirthful smirk."...well, I'll let her answer that for you. She had a flair for the dramatic, when it comes to that question. Suffice to say, I'm her left-hand-butler. Do no worry, though, I would not be going through all of this to fetch you, if she simply wished to kill you; I could have done that, as I'm sure you've surmised." It wasn't a threat, from the kind demon's lips, but rather a simple statement of fact. He was quick to confirm it, and even retort to his joke, with another soft laugh."...And I, punched you through several stories of an apartment complex... But yes, you did almost hit me...", he acquiesced, before taking a moment to straighten out his tie. It almost seemed a moment of embarrassment for the Arch-Demon, that the untrained oaf just two feet from him had come so close. Granted, that transformation had taken him off-guard, alongside the raw power of that blow. In truth, he had barely gotten his hand up in time; and he shuddered to think of how much that blow would've actually hurt.

But, those fears were pushed aside, as the limousine slowed to a halt. Bannu returned to full attentiveness, his smile coming back to full."Ah! We're here."He opened the door, before turning to Ty, gesturing outwards."Mr.Poole, if you'll please follow me...", he explained, before rising out of the limousine. As Tyson followed, he would be subject to the views of down-town life; typically an hour drive in heavy traffic of this hour. Best not to question how the limousine made it in under fifteen minutes. Especially when you were confronted with a skyscraper. And no normal skyscraper at that; one of those luxurious, multi-billion dollar projects, that rose to the heavens. The insides, lavished with color, expensive furnishings, and beings dressed in delightful clothes. Dragoness', in elaborate dress, Elves in impeccable suits, even a Giant could be seen, striding along in formal attire that could fit several men. Just ahead of them, flanked on both sides by gold-plated elevators, was a lobbyman; a computer just in front of him. He had only to glance up, as Tyson and Bannu moved through the turn-cycle doors, before returning his attention to the computer.

Bannu lead him through with impeccable acuity, not ceasing to move, until he had pressed the button of the rightmost elevator. It glowed a neon, vibrant blue, and in just seconds, the doors opened. Bannu ushered him inside, before moving into the confining cube of metal. A quick press to a button, only labeled with a star, and they were off. Akin to the limousine, the elevator was a smooth movement, without the momentum shift and whirr of the typical machines. In but moments, again, the doors opened, to reveal a short hallway, and gilded doors of heavy steel at the far end. Bannu stepped out from their method of transportation, before turning his gaze back to Tyson."I have things to attend to back downstairs; you will address Mistress Rhea alone. Her room is just beyond those doors. I wish you the best of luck." With that, the Arch-Demon simply turned, and returned to the elevator; proceeding back downstairs. There wasn't much to be said, rather than to face what was to come.

Ty smiled seeing a arch-demon admit to Ty's luck at almost hitting him. Yet now that Ty's mind had started to ease he started to wonder. How much longer would he have to go on this blind route of transformation. It would be fine if he slowly grew everyday but it seemed that every new day brought something grand along with it. This wasn't a movie, a new power wasn't just a good thing to use. They were more often than not deadly and followed by questions involving his past, present, and future. Maybe, if these people truly were his friends, they would be able to help. After all a lady in charge of a arch-demon must be strong. If she couldn't answer the questions of what the hell he was then who could? That was a big if though, he was still learning to trust Libi, these people sure as hell weren't getting his trust. At the very least he needed to figure out who they were and what they wanted with him. Then he could start making choices. While all of this was going on someone could argue that Ty's head should have been planning. Thinking about his next move and what he was going to do. Instead it was of course on her. This wasn't something that had happened before. Libi had said she'd be fine but Ty didn't know that, he hadn't seen this happen before. He desperately wanted to wait for her to come back but now was not the time to sit on his knees and pet a gun. He had to man up, ask questions and get answers. Something big was happening and Ty needed to figure out his part in it.

Stepping out of the limo Ty looked up at the towering sky scraper. Ty usually avoided downtown as it was usually nothing but trouble. Still it seemed like he had never seen this building before. Or had he just simply never observed it? The way that it broke the clouds made him wonder, though quickly he put those human thoughts behind and realized what he was dealing with. There of course must have been some magic over the building. Walking inside he felt slightly self conscious, he wasn't exactly dressed for the occasion but surprisingly there weren't that many stares. If anything he thought that the people in the lobby would have been weirded out by a human entering the building rather than the blood soaked clothes and skin. In fact as he looked around he couldn't see anyone that looked human. Though he guessed that was just his life now, it seemed humans were the minority of this world, one that he wasn't apart of now. Ty followed Ban into the elevator and looked at the button he pressed. He normally would have found the cheesy demonic star quite funny but he was so tense. There was no running, denying this Mistress Rhea was going to be near impossible considering where he was. He just had to let life continue to steer him where it wanted on this. Ty stood in the hall, looking around before hearing that Bannu was leaving. He actually felt less safe for some reason. While Ban had almost killed him he was still a arch-demon and having him to stop any rage would be nice. Though this was his 'employer' so to speak. She should be nice....right?
Ty waited until the elevator closed and looked down at the pistol. He tightened his grip around the handle and pushed forward. "Whatever god may have been watching me since this whole mess started...I'm going to ask you for a favor. If I die in this room, my soul is forfeit to whichever god promises a perfect life to my sister....and my lover....Talking to gods, Tyson you've really gone and done it now." He leaned forward and pushed on the doors, walking inside.

The doors were flung open, and a blinding array of light would hit Ty right in the eyes. After but a moment it would fade; revealing the source. Being such a tall building, and now, presumably at the top, they were for the most part above the smog and shade of lower structures. Of course, with such extravagance that the lower level held, this penthouse was no exception. The entire far wall, was a single pane of glass. Almost completely see-through, it was like the place was bear to a windless sky of impeccable magnitude. Hell, you could imagine clouds drifting into the room. Glancing about, it was rather quaint in size; the left-hand side of the room had a small kitchen and dining area, while the right had a living room, and another set of double-doors to what could be assumed a bedroom. The living room had a luxurious, leather-lined, fur-coated couch; like something out of an IKEA wet-dream. A massive, wall-bearing TV coated the structure just in front of it. The kitchen, state-of-the-art; chrome plate-less stove, a microwave with an in-built IPad, an oven that looked positively from the future. Marble countertops, chiseled with intricate designs and shapes, cabinets of sprawling rosewood. The dining room; a central, obsidian, round table, with four comfortable, exotically-backed chairs. Like a support to your very back, they curved backwards on the way; to support any posture.

But, after that quick glance around, Tyson would be prompt to find his gaze directed to the female, humming as she worked in the kitchen. At the swinging of the doors, vibrant silver hues shot up; twinkling with surprise."Ah, Tyson, is it?" A melodic, sing-song voice called out to him. Strangely, or rather, interesting enough, the voice called to him deep inside... or should we say, low-inside? While it appealed to every sense of the ear, he could feel a flame of desire stir within him; no matter how confused, or pained he was. Something about it stimulated the need for a woman,inside a man. Yet, as she stepped away from the elaborate cabinetry and countertops that hid her form, all the more would the sensation grow. To start, behind her, flowed long, raven locks; easily drifting to her lower back. While so long, the abyssal flow was soft and elegant, moving with her strides. Silver orbs of piercing quality shot from amongst softly tinged skin. Not quite of an exotic,or dark hue, the soft coverage of her body still held a shade just off from white.Ruby red lips were tilted up into a brilliant smile, and a slender curve of a neck drifted to match-up with a D-Cup bust. Those enticing globes were hidden in the grey hues of a simple sports-bra, not leaving much to the imagination.From there, a fit, slightly chiseled abdomen, coupled with the smooth arms, and curvaceously fit legs, that led the appearance of a woman that could give Ty a run for his athletic money. But, being so fit didn' take away from her form. Her hips--clad in loose, casual basketball-shorts-- were full and perfectly grab-able; narrowing down in a curvy triangle that matched her long legs. Of course, flitting around, there was an ass to die for; all the same value of Libi's.

Of course, that wasn't all that stood out. Rather, the draconic heritage that showed through was far more so. From behind her, the long, whip-like appendage of a dragon's tail flitted about. Nearly three times as long as Libi's, it was topped with a spaded, long tip; giving the idea of impalement to any enemy. Then, from just beneath her knees, and the same from her elbows, silver scales extended in place of skin, to the end of each appendage. Her hands remained slender, human-digited devices, while her feet, similar to a human's, extended where each toe should be, taking on the appearance of the creature's tractionary holds. Those silver hues that appraised Ty were prompt to move up and down his form."...My, you are quite the looker...", she mumured, before she rolled her eyes, and laughed loudly, "...Ah, but where are my manners? I apologize for my appearance; I dread those dresses and fancy clothes I'm forced to wear daily. I'm Rheanne Al La Vieme. Daughter of Tiamat."

Walking through the doors left Ty a little, shocked. He was sure that he would see a long dark room with a heavy desk at the end of it. Some evil woman racking her fingers together telling him how he was now her slave. Instead, he found a penthouse. A very nice penthouse but a penthouse all the same. Ty was confused, nothing was making sense and the farther he walked the less sense it made. Then he heard that voice, felt that urge. It was like Jess's voice, instead of calming though it erupted a more primal urge. Ty did his best to suppress the urge though. If he couldn't control his libido as a bond mate to a succubi then he truly had learned nothing. Then out came a beautiful woman, looking as if she had just gotten done playing at a public court. She was toned, in perfect shape, the type of women who usually offset men because she was stronger than them. No but she had more than that athletic body, she was gifted in other areas to, drawing your eye away from the strong arms and more so to her luscious chest or that bitable ass. Even so, Ty felt nothing. This was no time to be thinking of sex, especially considering he had basically been kidnapped. Ty chuckled when she apologized about her attire, his response starting with him pulling out his bloody shirt as if to show her. Like it was that hard to miss in the first place. "I think you're dressed quite fine all considering." He held back his excitement at the announcement of her mother. Tiamat, he had researched her much when he had traveled to observe a collection of Mesopotamian weapons which had Tiamat's markings on them. Suffice to say he was a big fan. After all while most people may have freaked at rock stars or bands, Mythic beings of power were his equivalent.

"That explains the dragon like features." Ty said as he started to walk into the apartment and towards the kitchen. He started to unbutton his shirt, walking towards the trash before throwing the blood soaked white button up in the trash. His torso had small streaks of blood that looked out of place but that was simply because the places with a lot of blood had been remade. After all his organs had been hanging out in his apartment building not twenty minutes ago. "Primordial goddess of the ocean, some say the creator depending on what religion you ask. The idea of feminine beauty and a symbol of primordial chaos. Also a three headed dragon in the game Dungeons and Dragons that came out in the seventies. I guess she's not a fan of that considering she's suppose to be the symbol of beauty huh?" Ty spurted off his knowledge almost unpressed that he was standing in front of the child of a primordial goddess. Still, he wasn't in the best mood. He turned on her sink and held his head under it. Washing off the dried blood in his hair and on his face. He was very much so making himself at home, maybe even to much at home. The point was though that if the Arch-Demon didn't kill him, she wouldn't, so he might as well get some of this damn blood off him. He tried his best to dry off his hair in the sink after but as he stood back up to look at her he still dripped water onto the kitchen floor. "You though, can't say I have heard of you. So you must be a bit to modern to have had stories written bout you. Though what is a Arch-Demon running around, fetching people for you? Especially me? You would think that a Arch-Demon would be a bit more than a servant." Ty leaned back against the counter, crossing his arms with the pistol sticking out the top. He was wet, slightly bloody, without a shirt, holding a revolver and pissed. For a slight moment he wondered if Jesse James could hold a candle to how damn good Ty knew he looked at that moment. Still, he needed to stay focused. After all there was plenty of things that made no sense now. "I guess the real question I have, is what the hell do you want with me?" Like always Ty had more questions than that. How did she know who he was? Did she know what he was? What was a daughter of a ocean goddess doing in downtown London? The questions went on and on but he wasn't happy and Libi still wasn't back. Gods be damned, he knew the power she must have if Dun was under power. It sure didn't stop him from having a attitude with her.

Her melodic laughter once more filled the air; her head actually throwing back, to bellow it towards the ceiling. The ceiling, mind you, that housed a glorious chandelier of crystal. Her bellowing laugh seemed like it could make the building shake, if it 'twas not for its sheer structural integrity. As it was, the raucous laughter once more appealed to Ty's senses; a feeling of warmth and mellowness filling him. Strange as it was, it seemed the being's own emotions rolled off her, to other, in the form of vocality."Indeed! Quite clever you are, to make those connections!" Rhea praised him, a tiny smirk flitting onto the smile matching her lips, as she sauntered over to the counter opposite of him. Leaning one hip against it, she crossed her arms just under her generous cleavage; only raising an eyebrow of curious appraisement at his ease to take the place as his own."...Funnily enough, my mother does have a draconic form. Granted, the symbol of beauty, indeed, but have you not heard the quote,

'Heaven has no rage
like love to hatred turned,
Nor hell a fury
like a woman scorned,' ",

she inquired of him, with the tilting of her beautiful head. "The aspect of Mesopotamian beauty--akin in promptness to anger as the Aphrodite of the Greek sphere--manifests her anger in the form of a dragon. Hence...", she gestured to herself, and the scalular parts."...my more exotic features." Yet, she wasn't done with her mirthful explanations; the being's lips tilting up once more."...And as to the interpretation of her in Dungeons-and-Dragons.... well, my mother had an interested in men with imaginations. As such, she took a liking to one of the creators, Gary Gigax. A short fling there; but she had to ditch him, of course. She is a Goddess, and he, a mortal. Yet, more in memory, than in joking retribution, her form was depicted as that." The explanation of history complete, she brought a finger up, to rest contemplatively against her cheek.

"As to me, well, I tend to not be in the public eye. I don't need grand legends or scriptures written of me. Rather, I tend towards the benefit of all from the shadows; I control one of the main Mythic factions of this grand city. Stella Purissima, or the Pure Star, as it's known amidst the streets."
She gave a soft, mirthful laugh, and waved away his fears, with a gesture of her hands. She seemed nearly as cheerful as Bannu, if not more so. Rhea just seemed to glow with happiness, or a general joy for life."But don't worry, we're not the mafia. We mostly regulate the economy, and make sure the Black-Markets don't get out of hand...", here she darkened for a moment, and glanced to the window."...as well as the more violent factions, such as Grug's... whom's thug, Bannu informed me, you had met." She was prompt to return to her more mirthful demeanor, however, and pass her gaze back to Ty. A frown passed along the dragon's visage, as he inquired so rudely to her. Rising from her spot, she moved about the counter, to confront him face-to face. Here, it was evident that the female was a solid foot taller than Ty; if that wasn't intimidating enough, the knowledge of her heritage should be. She had an Arch-Demon under her beck and call; and she was the direct descended of a high-goddess. "...Before I explain that to you, I would like to assuage the worries you have...", she paused, and extended a hands towards him, palm-upwards."Don't worry, I have no interest, nor will I benefit in breaking your bond with the succubi Bannu has informed me of; that being said, may I see the gun?"

Rhea seemed to take this whole event like it was a game. She seemed so happy and excited to have found someone so well versed in her and her mother's history. Ty felt happy emotions being pushed on him like a cool breeze that just passed through him. Though the moment he felt that he just became more angry. He didn't like magic being used against him, or rather whatever that was. It was one thing to try and make a sword or summon some beast in a fight. When magic was used mentally though, influencing ones mind or changing thoughts. It was like the acts of a spy, a coward who couldn't attack head on. Funny enough, Ty most likely would have been like that if not for his immense boost in courage with the transformation. Now though, it sickened him. Ty stared back at her with a rather pissed face as she continued on. It wasn't even really her fault, she was a sexy, kind, and powerful woman. If Libi hadn't attacked Dun then this whole thing may have been different but it had happened and that was what kept him on edge. Libi's silence and the way Ban threw him to the ground let him know these people were strong. Strong enough to kill him in a instant, so the question came up, what did they want with him?

Ty watched her tell the stories of her mother, tell of her 'organization', who she was and what she did. She seemed to be treating this like a business deal instead of the kidnapping it was. Ty was more than interested to hear the hobgoblin was with someone else. So there was another faction that wanted to speak with him. Once again, more questions. Why were multiple people sent to find Ty? He hoped that none of them knew he was working at Jess's place. To think that he may have put his sister and Jess in danger because people wanted him made him feel like a idiot. Not to mention the differences in 'retrieval' of him. Rhea had sent a Arch-Demon, someone who was the literal peak of demon power. While this Grug sent a hobgoblin. Strong sure, but not close to a Arch-demon. What other factions were there? Where there more people out hunting him down? Did any of this have to do with the bombing? In general his life had become a question with a big over head of 'What the fuck is going on?!'. It pissed him off that yet again he was filled with more questions and answers were being held back for the moment. It didn't matter that the Draconian women in front of him could most likely kill him with one swipe, he was pissed.

Ty tensed as she came closer to him, his eyes looking up at hers. He did well to keep his cool on the outside but inside he felt close to death again. It seemed that would be a common feeling in the world of The Mythics. His hand tensed on the handle when she asked to see the pistol. The ultimate choice of trusting her or not. Really though, was it a choice. It was this or be forced to do what she wanted. He had nothing else he could do but for once since this whole thing started, trust someone. He flipped the gun in his hand so that he was holding the barrel and put the handle in her hand. When she would go to take it away though he held tight. He looked up into her eyes with a deathly seriousness. "If you're lying....if you hurt her.... I will kill you..." He was practically begging to be smited. Not many people talked like that to gods and lived. Ty simply didn't care, no one hurt his women. Not even a god spawn that could rip his throat out. Nobody.

He let go of the weapon, watching her closely but still he felt it necessary to repeat himself. "I have not gotten a clear answer in three days to anything. My life has been turned upside down and now people of legend are picking me up off the street. I appreciate this show you're putting on for me, trying to make me feel comfortable, but if you respect me at all you'll answer my question. What, do you want with me?" He said his question sternly but finally he let his guard down. His eyes almost pleaded with the woman to just answer him. Maybe it was the fact the he wasn't touching Libi's gun but he felt vulnerable. He just wanted to know what the hell was going on.

Rhea seemed to pause, as her hands closed about the gun, and started to move away. That he held it so sternly against her powerful grip, alone, was surprising. The death-threat that followed, had her eyes widening in surprise. He had just taunted someone far stronger than him; practically asking for a prompt death. However, her lips split into a smile once more, and she bowed her head in acknowledgement. "Well-said, Tyson. I can appreciate a man with more guts than brains, when it comes to those he holds dear." While both a jab at his emotions, and a racking joke; the glint in her eyes held a bit of a respect. Could it be that she enjoyed someone who could so fearlessly put his life on the line, for something he held dear? While her mother was the primordial aspect of chaos in one version, in the other, she was the goddess of creation; benevolent unto the end. As it was, she turned her gaze down to the gun, closing her eyes, and clasping it in both hands, once he had relented it upon her. Underneath those lids, he could see her eyes darting back and forth, as if she underwent REM sleep, while standing up, in full consciousness. He was prompt to follow with a question, however, and she was just as quick to raise a finger to shush him. Without warning, that slender digit--mind you, her eyes didn't open-- moved in, and stroked almost delicately along his chin."Patience...", she trailed off, and snapped her eyes open, offering the gun back to him.

First, Ty would notice that part of him becoming whole once again. He could feel the bond re-establish between succubi and master, and the sensation of her reassurance, through it. Then, the gun, vibrating slightly as his hand closed about it. From the weapon, rolled that thick purple gas again, that he had yet to see. Rolling off from it, it formed just a few feet away; on top of one of the countertops. From it, once again, Libi formed, looking irritated, but just as normal as ever before. "...Is a virtue." The dragoness finished, relinquishing the gun back unto his hands. Libi seemed perfectly fine, without the slightest bit of damage to her pearlescant skin. In fact, she almost thrummed with energy, practically radiating it. She was sitting cross-legged, with one elbow planted on a knee, and her head planted on the palm of the concurrent hand. She looked to Ty, joyful as he was to see her, and sighed, shaking her head."As much as I dreadfully hate to admit it, this whole thing is my fault...", she glanced down, closing her eyes in what could only be regret, before looking back to Tyson."...I overreacted when I sensed his power... if I hadn't attacked...", she paused, and Ty felt a flood of emotion over their bond, a deep sadness and tinged with anger towards only herself. Were there tears forming within Libi's eyes? As she had mentioned to him the day before, as he came out of the shower; she was scared. While she wouldn't divulge it, she was scared of the emotions that were brewing within her; emotions she shouldn't be feeing. Along those lines as well, was her own freedom; something she didn't want to lose, even if she was pinned to gun. "...You wouldn't have gotten hurt... I'm sorry, Ty..." She apologized, before bowing her head. The succubi knew that he wouldn't accept it; that he would profusely proclaim it to not be her fault, but that wouldn't change how she would feel. A concurrent sigh, and she braced to his loving assault, quickly explaining, "...I would have formed eventually, as my power recuperated, but Rhea here divulged...", a pause, and a bitter smile came to her lips."...Far more than enough for me to do so; filling me in on what happened, along the way." Ty, being as smart as he was, could easily determine that the being's eyes darting back-and-forth while closed, was a sign of the incredibly speedy transference that had gone on.

Rhea, on the other hand, waited a few long moments for their gratuitous reunion, before she spoke up. Her arms were crossed beneath her chest, and while she still appeared happy, there was a bit of a tone to her voice, that read of a warning."...Now that I hope to have appeased what rift has formed between us; I can explain the issue I have... ", a pause, and she was almost regretful with her following word, "...brought... you here, for. You see, I understand that you don't know what you've been brought into, and that's only natural. Mortals that come to know of our world have been known to go insane at the sudden realization of it all; it is quite an adjustment. But when you did so, a strange wave of power washed over the city; I'm certain that anyone high on the hierarchy of power, had felt it. Not to even mention those simply sensitive to the waves." She paused here, and gestured to Libidine with a small smile."...I'm certain that some have an interest in... Libi... here, given her peculiar circumstances with that gun...but I'm more concerned with you. Bannu relayed to me the golden flames, and the power you had generated from them. He was prompt to banish that all, of course; but golden flames are unheard of. Or, at the very least, so anciently rare, that the murmurs of its cause have been lost to time. I simply called you here to warn you of the powers that are encroaching, and provide you with an incentive of safety." Another pause, and she took a breath, as if her long-winded explanation was taking on a tiresome edge."...But that is for the end of our meeting; a gift, as well as a request. Or, rather, a demand, but one that I presume you will be apt to undertake."

Now, she un-crossed her arms, and a smirk came to her lips, as she leaned backwards, leisurely, against the counter."I do believe Bannu took a great deal of energy from you. While, neither a demon-prince, nor a Prime Evil, by any means, he is of the upper echelons of Arch-Demons, and is a power to be reckoned with, in his own right. I cannot condone all of his actions, but I feel as if I must make up for them; so I offer you your energy back...", a pause, and he could feel the enticing nature rolling off from her again. From Libi, quickly came the reassurance that, Most beings descended from true-gods are influential of others; dragons have a natural tendency to portray their emotions clearly. I can only hypothesize, but I think this is more a natural aura, than her own magic. Yet, the dragoness only smiled at him, spreading her hands wide. "And, in a mixture of gratuity, at being so bold as to give me a fresh reprieve, from the dull grovelers of normality, and as a modicum of retribution for what Bannu has done; I will offer you the freedom of which form you'd like to receive it. I have the grandest of foods at my beckon, a simple transference of power, or an item of the same quality, in equalization to your expenditure; ask, and you shall receive, whatever you wish."

Ty watched with wide eyes as the smoke poured from the gun. Her form manifesting on the counter besides them. Ty had felt like his mother had come back from the grave. He was so happy to see she was OK. She started to go on about how this whole thing was her fault, that he wouldn't have been hurt if she hadn't jumped in so recklessly. Ty looked over at her when she bowed her head but he didn't move. His voice was still that same tone as when he came in. Cold, low, untrusting. "We'll talk about this later..." He said to her before looking back to Rhea. It was slightly cold and sounded like he was angry with her. Yet looking through their link and into his brain would only be found with determination to figure out what was going on. There may have been other feelings but with how focused he was there was no way to tell. Ty seemed to let out a sigh and relax a bit finally, leaning back against the counter, supporting himself on his hands while eyeing down Rhea. He nodded as she talked about his golden fire and how not even her knew what it was. "I'm....a little confused by exactly what happened with Bannu and me. That's never happened before but I'm still relatively new. I'll have plenty of time to look into it, that and I think I may have a lead on it. Though honestly while I am appreciative that you helped Libi's re configuring get along, that is my business." Ty wanted to be courteous to her and he tried his best to do so but he still didn't trust her. As with everyone in this world they had another motive. She was buttering him up so that her demand before he left was followed by 'Yes my goddess'.

Ty shook his head still a bit confused. "So I let out this pulse of energy to you higher powers that night? But why do you want me, you obviously felt it. While you may not want me for what these other people do, I have a feeling you understand why they want me. Are they wanting to use me as a weapon? Take my power? Use me as a banner boy for their fast food chain I just don't understand." Then though his attention was turned with offerings to refill his power. Ty watched as she smirked at him, her words seeming to hang on her lips before rolling off. Libi even giving him a explanation for why Rhea's words seemed so impressionable. Ty stared back at her and for the first time since he walked in his hard expression broke. A soft smirk in kind came to his lips and his eyes roamed down and up her body. Clearing his throat he brought one of his hands up and rubbed at his chin. "Well, Rhea....my powers are mostly Demonic. As it seems at least, so I get power from many ways. One of them, works a lot better than others and I think you knew that." He paused, pushing himself away from the counter and walking over to her. He stood close to her, both of them half naked and just about a hands length away. Ty looked up into her eyes, his golden hue seeming to dance. He even found himself putting off his pheromones. While he knew that they wouldn't work, he used them more as a reminder that while he may be this gold flame wielder, he was most definitely the spawn of lust. At least transformation wise. "I must admit, the thought crossed my mind...I think it would be fun to see if you could keep up with me.... But sadly, and I really mean that, this is not the time. So that item that you talked of, the one equal to the power I lost. That will do, we can talk about regaining power another time. I have a suspicious feeling that this demand of yours will have me coming back around to see you." He was flirting hard with her, tempting her godly abilities as if this mere something could keep up with her. Yet while she most likely knew what he had better than Ty did, he talked like he had it all. It was something if you talked like you were the king of sex, but when you sold it, when you made others believe it, that was another story. He couldn't speak for the daughter of the goddess, but damn was he convincing as he basically told her he would rock her world.

Ty walked away from her, standing in the middle of the kitchen and looking back at her. "Really as much as I would like to stick around and learn what chess piece I am to you Mistress, I really must go. I would love to take a shower and I have to girls I care for dearly that I must check on. I've just been informed there are many different mythics out to get me. You talked of a gift or a incentive of safety yes? Also a demand coated as a request? Choose your words carefully Rhea when you demand of me and I may just continue to call you Mistress after." He added with a wink, still flirting with her. Yet through all of this, after the twenty minutes of Ty feeling heartbroken over Libi's apparent death he said nothing to her. His mind was blank on how he felt to her, was he angry? Sad? Happy? Whatever it was he was truly putting it off until later.

Rhea seemed slightly taken aback by his lacking response to Libi. The succubi,as well, seemed shocked by it, and looked as if she would burst into tears. She managed to retain them, however, and her gaze would be quick to turn as cold as Tyson's. He was a human, after all.How could she expect him to have those strange sensations of warmth and love back to her? Surely,he didn't care about her, about everything that had been stirred up in a measly few days. Humans... or, whatever exactly he was... seemed liably interested in just one's body. Then, as a succubus,her role was performed quite amicably. If that was how things were to be, then that was how she would turn her attention back to him. Return to the dominance of a power she had before their squabble; he seemed naught to care of the sweetness she had shown him. Best to return to the simple bond they shared,and the energy needed to be transferred therein. Anymore, and those fluttery feelings dieing down in her chest, might resurface. What would happen, exactly,if a succubi had a broken heart? Not meant to love in the first place; what demonic powers would be brought to bear from that act. One could have sworn, despite the fact that her crimson eye bore no more red light, that specks of orange appeared within the azure sphere of the other side.

Rhea's surprise, on the other hand, was quick to fade out, her gaze returning to Ty rather quickly at his concurrent question as to what he was. Her response was an attempt to communicate the passage of time, and sadness in humanity, all in a few short sentences. A hand was raised, to press a finger contemplatively to her cheek."Well... there just aren't many new things happeneing in the Mythic world. That's the problem. While ancient evils and new things are unearthed occasionally, nothing major tends to happen on a regular basis; so when these things happen, people get rather interested. They tend to desire the object of this intrigue and suspense; for a wide variety of reasons." A pause, and her question of repayment was promptly answered. There, a smirk spread along her own lips, and she directed her gaze to look along Ty's own form. Continuing his murmurs of soft teasing, her smirk spread, and suddenly, a mirthful laugh filled the air; Rhea's eyes twinkling with humor. "Ah, you're quite the funny-one, Tyson. Do remember who're you speaking to, love. Draconics alone are ravenous when mating; and I'm of the pure blood. No diluted genes of a wyvern, here...", she paused, and sniffed at the air, before turning her gaze back down to Tyson. Desire radiated from her, but she didn't look spellbound by his pheremones."...You're certainly far beyond the allure of most men, but don't seek to so easily control me, as of yet. Perhaps,when--or if-- your power grows; but as of right now, I'm not putty in your hands." More playful banter, than a warning of taunting, she was only joking to him.

Yet, as she concluded, she raised a hand, and from it, in a shower of particles, formed a wristband of a coiled dragon; fanged maw opened to devour a crimson orb that was anchored there. Tossing it at him rather nonchalantly, she explained, "A catalyst then. Bannu informed me of your free-casting. Apparently a runic arm; no measly feat for a novice. But your magic is uncontrolled and sloppy. Catalysts serve as conduits for your mana; like a scope on a gun. They allow you to be more precise and specific, directing the energy into the ways you think in your mind. Don't expect to move mountains; it doesn't make you stronger, it simply helps to contain and focus the latent mana within your body." Finally, she concluded, she stood, pacing away from him. The wristband, however, as it met his hand, the sphere of crystal suddenly changed; morphing into a color of deep gold. Inside, it was incredibly dim--somehow, Ty knew it was a representation of his energy's state--but seemed to be flowing. Like the flickering light of a flame, or the shifting sands of time, the touch of light within swirled amongst its crystalline bounds.

Arms crossed behind her back, in an almost contemplative, worried, state, the dragoness spoke to him, without meeting his eyes."As to my... demand...", she murmured, ignoring the jab he made about her being a Mistress to him. It seemed that this was a matter of seriousness to her, and as her aura of emotion died down slightly; this wasn't something to prod her on about."... It's for...", she sighed, and trailed off, cursing something under her breath, before finishing,

"...My daughter."

The startling beauty of a dragones, apparently, had a child. That made her a 'milf'! Ty's first-ever 'milf', oh, what a wonder! Yet, the dragoness refused his gaze, and began to pace back and forth, a frown coming to her normally cheerful gaze."...She's spent most of her life in another realm; I've recently been brought to the conclusion that I've been... coddling her. I want her to experience this world, to perhaps gain an interest in something here, to find some meaning in her soul...", she paused again, and finally brought a scowling look at Ty. A wave of annoyance, anger, and just the slightest touch of hope rolled off from her. It was clear that she was doing this rather begrudgedly. "...That's where you come in. I want you to show her this world, its perks, its downfalls, its beauties, its ugliness. Show her foods, experiences, pleas--", she cut herself off, with a shake of her head, and her countenance was forcibly softened. Ty could tell it was a massive amount of effort, on her behalf."...And in return, she can teach you to fight. While your succ---", another concurrent pause, and she glanced to Libi, before nodding in an apology."...while I'm sure Libidine can fight, she is a succubi, and isn't exactly the epitomy of physical prowess." Here, a thought was passed to Ty, meekly, and soft, from his succubi. It's true. The only reason I seem so powerful to you, is because you have no training. Succubi are decent with spells, and can hold our own against most things, but anything stronger than an Afrit, and we're a downhill battle. Rhea was prompt to continue, this time with a tiny smile."...My daughter has been taught combat from dozens of instructors, and, despite my best efforts to teach her, enjoys free-casting; so she may be of service there, as well. On the other hand, she never bothered to learn disciplined magic, so you will have to absorb that material from a different teacher, if you wish." There, the thought of Kimmie's words came by, her summoning, and explanation of her general abilities in all fields of magic. While she hadn't offered to expressedly teach him, Tyson knew that she would, without an arguement. "...So, experiences, for experiences. She can teach you some of what you need to know, you can show her what she needs to see. Why you? Simply, because, you're interesting. I choose to throw my daughter's fate in with yours; in hopes that they may tangle. Anomalies in our world tend to unravel the lines of typical destiny; to toss her in amidst the seemingly greatest of this century, is the best gift I may give her." A mirthless smile came to the dragoness' lips, and one of her eyesbrows lifted contemplatively."...You don't have much of a say in the matter, but it would assuage my conscience if you accepted this openly."

A daughter, surely she was a adult but to have someone he was practically suppose to babysit did not sound fun. He already didn't have his own place and he wasn't to sure how Jess would feel about Dragoness living with her as well. Not to mention how unsafe she would be with Ty, It wasn't just a matter of some mob bosses that wanted him as a trophy. There were people trying to get at Libi to, a act of terrorism, this whole golden fire. Ty was not exactly someone you wanted to show your daughter the town. There was also the fact that he had just hit on her that should have been a red flag. More sexy women had come in his life in the past three days than his whole life. Tempt a man enough and he'd break. Ty latched the wristband to his arm. The metal seeming to break and reform around his arm as it latched. The dull gold drawing his eyes. He could already feel the idea of this catalyst. Just forty minutes ago he had expelled so much energy to pull the runic gauntlet out. This was a focal point, he expelled towards it and it would help. It would be very welcomed in his training. Ty sighed, rubbing over the wristband as he thought.

"Rhea I'm flattered by your talk of me and that you would put so much trust in me to...teach your daughter of our world. I was going to tell you that it would most likely be very dangerous with me. Though it seems your daughter would be the one protecting me. Also I could use a combat instructor, I had one in mind but your daughter sounds much more capable. Honestly Rhea as much as I don't want to admit it....I think it's a good idea. I currently don't have my own home, that will change in the near future but until then your daughter can come here." Ty grabbed a pen off her counter and started to right Jess's address on a paper towel. "Have her ask for me when she gets there. The last thing I need is her hurting my boss or sister." Ty walked over to her, handing her the paper towel and then putting his hand on her shoulder. "You've been a large help to me today. I will do my best to teach your daughter and look out for her well being. In return though I'd ask you do the same for me. I currently have no idea what I am....it's actually a large problem for me. I cannot figure out how to move forward if I don't know what the hell I am. If you have your people keep your ear out to see if anyone is talking of me or if they know what I am, I'd appreciate you passing it on.....I promise Rhea, I'll keep your girl safe. I understand how much trust you're putting in me and I won't fail you."

Ty looked past Rhea and nodded to Libi, hinting that it was time to leave. Ty put on a smile again and started to back away while looking at her. "Don't think I've forgotten your offer, Mistress. I'll be back when I'm stronger, we'll test to see who is praying to who at the end of it all." He flirted, winking at her with a grin before tuning around and walking out the doors. He had to admit, he never thought he'd get a shot at a milf.

Ty pressed the button on the elevator, the doors instantly sliding open. He stayed quiet, like he was refusing to talk to Libi. All of a sudden that guard he had on his mind started to crack, literally. His mental link seemed to be thumping as if his emotions were about to break down a flood gate. Though his face was still cold, silent. He pressed the lobby button and the elevator started to zoom down. Though after counting to five Ty reached over and pressed the stop button. The smoothness of the elevator jumped as the steel box screeched to a halt. Ty turned to Libi, finally a emotion, not the one she'd want though. Anger, red hot anger.

"What was your plan today?....Hm? You're suppose to be the one who has a control over her powers! You could have at least sensed to see that the guy was a fucking Arch-Demon Libidine! Not to mention how little you explained before jumping in. We never talked about you coming back if you get beat! You just said, oh I'll be back, I'm not a real body, here I go! Are you fucking kidding?!? No that was a serious question Libi!! WAS THAT A FUCKING JOKE!? Did you think it was funny that my brains and organs were literally on cement?! Was it going to just be a laugh riot when you came back and you saw what it did to me?! IS IT FUNNY TO JUST JUMP IN WITHOUT THINKING OF REPERCUSSIONS?! OF WHAT IT MEANS IF YOU DIE?!?" Ty was furious, he grabbed her arms and the empty gold of the wristband shown like a star as he pushed her back against the wall. His eyes starting to glow that hollow brilliant gold they did when he charged Ban. "I DIDN'T KNOW HOW LONG IT WAS GOING TO TAKE!! IF OR WHEN YOU EVER CAME BACK ALL BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO DO THINGS BY YOURSELF!! A WEEK!? MONTH?! WHAT IF YOU WERE GONE FOR YEARS LIBI?! HAD YOU DONE THAT BEFORE SINCE YOU WERE PUT IN THE GUN?! HAS YOUR SPIRIT DIED?! I WAS TERRIFIED!! I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL OVER! I THOUGHT- I- I- THOUGHT.....thought....I..." The glow of gold in the room dropped and Ty's head looked down. His grip on her arms loosened and trembled. A quiet sob came from Ty as he tried to hide his face but the tears dropped down between them. He dropped to his knees, his hands going to her hips and his forehead resting against her stomach as he started to openly cry. "I thought I lost you Libi! I-I-I just kept losing things, my dad, my mom, hell I thought I was losing Kimmie but she was just in this world while I was in the human world. Libi you're all I have! You gave me a reason to live again and if you're gone I don't- I don't know what to do! Please don't leave me Libi! I'll get stronger! I'll protect you and me and you'll never have to- have to do something like that again!" Ty's tears wet her stomach before he pushed himself to his feet. His eyes looked into hers, tears staining his face and a sadness like no other filled his eyes. "I can't lose you Libi...I can't." Ty pulled her close to him, hugging her tightly while his sobs had quieted but his tears rained down on her.

Rhea, the powerful dragoness, so suddenly found herself a bit off-guard in his presence; a tiny smile coming to her lips. It wasn't as if she was scared, or surprised, but rather, seemed relieved. He could only hazard a guess as to what she would have done, had he denied her; but that wasn't necessary. As of now, the entity smiled down at him, giving a solitary nod."I'm glad you'll accept it so readily; I believe it is a bonus for us both...", she paused, and her lips quirked up a bit as his mention of providing safety to her. The daughter-of-a-goddess took the numbered-napkin, and glanced it over, before setting it back down on the counter. "Ah, I understand; my little one is resilient, so you don't have much to worry about there. Just keep her out of any real trouble...", the dragoness explained. That smile dimmed a bit, when the demonic male inquired of her to keep and ear out for him. She was prompt to nod, bowing her head just slightly towards Tyson." Of course. I can't say nothing will slip past my gaze, but I'll make sure to warn you of anything that catches my attention." Then, so suddenly, her lips tilted up higher, into a brilliant smirk as his final, teasing nudge to her."...I would enjoy that, Ty. Know that I will eagerly look forward to that time...", she taunted back, raising one hand in a resigned, but joyful wave. Not so much happy to see him gone; but rather, in mellow happiness retrospective to their meeting.

Upon entering the elevator, Libi could be seen noticeably tensing up; in so close proximity to the man that had just so coldly regarded her. The succubi could hear that pounding, throbbing, ache against the bond, but she resigned it to a simple thought in the back of her brain. He had essentially disowned her; he had so cold-heartedly shot her off, as if she was nothing! He had... stopped the elevator. Blinking for a moment in surprise, the succubi turned her twin-colored gaze to her Master; the orbs widening in surprise, as she was so ruthlessly shoved up against the wall. Tears instantly--despite the fury she had hid behind in her mind, to brace against him--began to well up in her eyes. Something deep inside began to ache and pulse; was this a broken heart? Was this the feeling of love lost, to be scorned, and tossed away; only to revolt against the oppresion of air. Soon, a single tear slipped from her piercing bolt of azure. The succubi began to tremble in his grasp; not a word coming from her. Soon, she was shaking, tears running from that singular eye, before so suddenly, his mood was changed. It was so abrupt, so shocking, as he sunk to his knees before her, that it took the demon a moment to register what was happening. Her eyes widened, and she glanced down at his sobbing mess against her stomach; and her heart fluttered back to life. No, not scorned, not trashed, to alight again. Rather, this was the return of that confusing sensation... did this mean... that he... loved her?

As he rose again, a pained, tiny smile was playing on her lips. An embrace, and she wrapped her arms tightly about his neck unable to find any words for a long while. After a few moments of his sobbing against her, she pulled back, and slid one hand up. Lovingly cupping his cheek, she enticed his head forward, and planted her lips lightly over his. It was surprising, for a succubi, how much emotion she could poor into a kiss, without instilling lust. Rather, it was a kiss of warmth and utter joy; of love that picked at the celestial chords of a heart's harp. It lasted but a moment, before she pulled away, and placed her forehead on his. A soft, painful laugh, that was more forced that anything, and she broke this awful tension, with an attempt at a joke."...I'm sorry... I said it before, and I'll say it again; I'm sorry. This is my fault, and I shouldn't have been so brash... you insufferable baka...", the conclusion of a light nudge was sure to break the tension, even if it was in only a show of more anger.

Ty's tears kept coming when he felt her pull him into her. His lips molding against hers, pressing against her soft pillowly lips like he was afraid she'd pull them away. Ty smiled and let out a soft laugh when she called him baka. "Please don't, I get that enough from Kimmie." He said with a smile looking into her eyes. He came up put both of his hands gently on her cheeks holding her there to look at him. "We're partners OK? You have to let me in on those things instead of diving in head first... Please....I don't want to lose you like that ever again." He leaned back down, his lips taking gentle pecks at hers, his arms wrapped around her waist and holding her tightly against him. After a few minutes of romantic, soft kissing, Ty finally pulled away, using his arms to wipe away his tears. He already looked like a psycho with no shirt and sparatic blood stains on his body. He didn't need to look like a unstable psycho with tear stains on his cheeks. He sighed and started up the elevator again feeling it slowly start to pick up pace again. "I don't know how much you heard while you were, 'away', but there are other people that want me. Apparently I let out a sort of pulse our first night together. Now that I think about it that makes sense, what with the kettle and lights blowing, not to mention how hard it was raining. No real clue why they want me but they just kind of do. Apparently Rhea and her company are on our side. Though maybe I'm a employee of hers now, what with me watching her daughter. You, me, Jess, and now a dragon lady. I don't know when god powers start to die down but her mother is only one closer to Tiamat so it's safe to assume she's powerful. That little coffee shop is gonna be cramped. As much as I do enjoy Jess maybe it's time we start looking for our own place. Jess said some old lady put her up in her place right? Maybe I should talk to her. She might have a place close to the shop." The doors slid open and Ty walked out, this time much more confident even though he was down clothes. He already knew the situation and having the yin to his yang back helped a lot.

Rhea had been kind enough to have a car waiting for them when they got down to the lobby to take them back to the coffee shop. Even being so kind as to provide some clothes for Ty in the form of some basketball shorts as akin to what Rhea was wearing and a White shirt with the yellow Pure Star logo in the upper right pec. Ty quickly changed in the back of the limo, after all the only one back there was Libi and she had done more than saw him naked before. While a babysitting job wasn't exactly what he had expected to find at his apartment it wasn't the worst day he had in the last few days. He had a ally and a powerful one at that, also a Milf but that was beside the point. He had a foci point to help with his free casting. Something that was very helpful, also he had been introduced to a Arch-Demon. While Bannu may have been working for Rhea he knew that Bannu had a rich history. He had demonic connections, ones that just might lead him to figuring out answers to what he was. Though Ty wasn't sure he was ready to go to hell and have a chat with Satan. Pulling up to the Coffee shop Ty got out first, holding the door for Libi. He had been closer to her ever since the elevator. Small things like putting his arm around her shoulders in the car and slipping his hand in her back pocket as they walked into the store. Ty did not deal well with loss which was what he had thought happened today. So he was figuratively and literally holding onto Libi, refusing to let her go again. This stage of his would die down like it had done before but for now Libi would have a slightly clingy Ty on her. Walking into the shop Ty was happy to see the girls up and about. "Hey! There's my favorite ladies." Ty said with a smile before lightly squeezing his hand in Libi's back pocket. As if to let her know it was just a saying and his hand was on her right now. He knew Libi wasn't the jealous type, if anything she had encouraged him to fuck Jess. Still after today his clingy nature just cleared everything. Ty held his hands up noticing the looks he was getting at the sight of blood. "I'm fine! We're fine, well we weren't but we are now. It's a long story, one that I'll happily tell but first I need to talk to boss lady for a bit." He said pointing to Libi and then upstairs to her apartment. Ty turned to Libi, "I'm just gonna talk to her about the new addition to our little party. Can you keep Kimmie company? I'm just a bit on edge after all that's happened today." Ty started to pull away from her but then looked at Kimmie and then at Libi. He gave her a wink and slightly smiled. He didn't say anything but it had been a difficult day, it was time for them to unwind.

Ty went over to Jess and nodded to upstairs before leading the way. Opening the apartment he was hit by a wave of sex. Jess wasn't lying the place still smelled strongly of sex and strangely enough Ty loved it. He looked back at her with a smile. "You know I hope I don't cross any lines but I'm really happy you're taking care of my sister. In all the ways ha ha, it's just she never really seemed to be interested in long relationships. At least not that I saw. With our parents death and how unstable I was, I feared she never find someone. I'm glad she found you. Anyways I have a long story and I'm very dirty. Do you just mind standing in the doorway while I tell my story? Of the bathroom I mean?" Ty didn't wait for a answer and walked to the bathroom, tossing his shirt on the floor. In fact he dropped his shorts and underwear on the flood as well. His naked body, butt, and some other things if she really looked were all on view as Ty went to the shower. It wasn't him showing off but rather him just being his shameless self. As he took a shower he recounted all that had happened. Including Rhea and her daughter. "I was hoping that she could stay in the basement? Maybe make her a small room. This is all of course just until I get my own place. I was actually hoping you could get me in contact with that old lady you talked about that gave you this place. Maybe I could get a place close to here. After all me moving out doesn't mean I'm quitting, wouldn't want to leave you hanging boss." Ty turned off the shower and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around his waist before coming out and standing on the drying mat. He smiled at Jess and put his hands together begging. "You truly have been the most amazing host Jess. You've put up with me and Libi's antics far more than you should have. I hope you can hold out for this one more thing." He let his hands down and walked closer to her. He reached up and put his hands over the doorway, his body glistening just inches from her. The towel around his waist threatened to give loose, like it was slowly, slowly slipping away. "Oh, there was one other thing I wanted to talk to you about... You know, call it demonic intuition but uh, some would say the way you held my sister and smiled at me this morning was a move. Hmm, strange right? Not to mention how loud you were last night, you in particular. I can tell the difference. It was almost like you knew I came in the apartment. I don't know, I guess I'm just being a little crazy huh?" He asked with a small laugh, the towel exposing that tempting V of his crotch, just a little more and everything would be on display, yet it held. "I just want to remind you, boss lady... I am your worker, so if you need anything. You just yell my name. Think you can do that? Yell my name?" Ty smiled and grabbed his towel pulling it tighter. "Oopsie, you almost got the full show. I love our little talks Jess. I should really get dressed so...." He kind of left that part hanging, was he telling her to leave? Was he just telling her he was about to get naked? Was he asking if she wanted to 'help'? Anyway he just stood over her flashing that evil charismatic smile he had.

Libi's smile lightened up the dim elevator, as his words drifted to her. So easily, they melted the frigid ice that had frosted over her heart; and she was all the more receptable to him. Those fluttery feelings within her chest were prompt to return, and excitably flit about with the long embrace she shared with him. Their lips, meshed together so perfectly, only served to heighten the transference of sensation between the. It was a melding pot of something that could only be devastatingly close to love; something so deep amidst the both of them, that they fought against it. The two accepted it, but found it so bewilderingly unbelievable, that they couldn't come to find it's existence normal. Or, at the very least, without drawbacks of their concurrent partner."I promise...", Libi impassionately whispered to Ty, as her arms slid about his neck lovingly."...I'll warn you whenever I do something so brash... and I'll try to think things threw a lot more...", she explained with him, her loving smile widening just a bit. Then, to the concerns of their arrangement, and the extra-space necessary. "...Yeah, that would be smart... we can't mooch off from Jess forever, obviously...", she agreed, before the tell-tale sign of her recover arrived; her lip twisting up into a small smirk."...Plus, that means I'll be able to fuck you, without any warning, whatsoever." The succubi was prompt to giggle at her joke, however; and content enough to spend the trip back in silence. Especially so when his arm wrapped about her,and she snuggled happily into his side; all the more excited when his hand dipped into her back pocket. Rather dominant of him, as if possessing the female walking alongside him, but she didn't mind. It seemed there was a value to clothes, after all.

But, as they entered the shop, the two would be confronted with smiling, welcome faces of the other girls. Of course, those two glances changed to shock, and fear, at the blood splattered about him. Kimmie was the first to speak up, exclaiming, "Ty?! The fuck happened?! Are you alright?! Who did this to you?! Why do you have a change of clothes?!" Almost like him, when excited, she was prone to rambling off questions. But a moment later, when she was shushed, Tyson's little sister scowled fiercely, looking about ready to slug him again. But, with the explanation, she sighed, and instead shot him a death-glare."You'd better fill me in later...", she snarled up at him, but was promptly distracted my Libi moving over closer. The succubi had a devilish smirk on her lips; she had gotten permission for fun from her master, and she wasn't going to squander the chance. As Ty and a confused-looking, but placant, Jess, headed up the stairs, all that could be heard from below was the surprised cry of Kimmie.

Jess, however, didn't have a chance to look back in shock, as Tyson was prompt to draw her attention. The half-elf adjusted her glasses--having once more set herself up in the cute, but non-sexy braided look she had before--and turned her gaze contemplatively to him. A look of surprise crossed that visage, however, at his copliments; and her lips split into a happy smile."I'm glad I found your sister, myself. They say opposites attract, but I didn't know how true they were..." Of course, when he began to strip; it was quickly averted, the volcanic heat of the core far beneath their feet, infusing to the sweet girl's cheeks. While she did her best to be rather privacy-including, she couldn't help a few glances. While she story went on, she calmly listened; moving into a leaning pose against the doorway frame. "Well... it seemed like everything worked out, I suppose...in the long run. Of course, whoever this new girl is, can stay in the basement. But you have to keep her in line. I won't mind teaching her what I can, and I doubt Kimmie would either, but I know I'm not playing babysitter..." Jess murmured,before he rose in front of her; leaning over her petite frame. Immediately, her cheeks lit up again, and her gaze was dragged down to the sight of his slowly-slipping towel. Then came the taunts, and with the sheer intensity of the lewd-minded blush that crept onto her face; it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine her glasses fogging up. The half-elf was stunned for a long moment, not making a move. Her gaze, hidden behind the particular glint of her glasses--the bathroom light shining just perfectly over Ty's shoulder--hiding the signs of revealing eyes. "Tyson...", a soft murmur from the girl, and her brunette hair shook a bit, as her head twisted to the left and right; an almost disapproving shake of her visage."...why must you be so goddamn difficult?"

Before he could react--Tyson wouldn't be expecting it in the least form the shy half-elf-- her arms looped about his neck, and tugged his head down; their lips mashing together in the throws of a momentarily one-sided, passionate kiss.

Ty chuckled softly to see the girl so deeply embarrassed by his actions. He liked teasing Jess, she was so cute when she blushed. Though he found himself being confused when she talked about him being complicated. His head tilted and he was about to ask what she ment when she pulled him down into a deep kiss. "Mmmph!!" Ty let out in shock his eyes wide as he felt her passionately kissing him. While of course he wasn't expecting this, it wasn't even the kiss that shocked him. It was how deep, how needy it felt. Like how he would expect her to kiss Kimmie after not seeing her for a month. He could tell his teasing had been effective on her. The way she blushed and stammered after he said something dirty. Never did he expect that it was having this kind of effect on her. After a moment of shock he put his hand on Jess's hip and the other wrapped around her waist. His eyes closed and he pressed back into her kiss. His lips moved over hers slowly, dragging his soft lips along hers. His tongue quickly pushing into her mouth. Dancing along hers with slow longing movements. Their kiss was deep, hungry, and quickly it was turning into much more. Ty's hands moved to her thighs and picked her up. Moving her across the room and pushing her back against a wall. Ty knew that while Jess was already into their actions he wanted her even more so invested. His wrist glowed slightly and a very small does of his pheromones were let into the air. Just enough to get her hot and ready for him. He didn't want her cock hungry and losing her mind but exceptionally horny, yes. Ty pulled off her lips and started to kiss along her neck.

"I knew those looks you gave me were more than normal blushing. The way you came out this morning and how you looked at me after I came out of the basement yesterday." Ty bit lightly among her shoulder before kissing it roughly in the same spot as if he was trying to give her a hickey. He had a suspicious feeling about Jess. She was so sweet, soft and kind but there was something else. Something that made her look at him with those come get me eyes. Something that gave her such a threatening voice the other day. Something that was hidden inside adorable Jess. Could it be that Jess had a little hidden side? Ty assumed so, and with all the spanking and slaps he had heard last night he made a guess that a little rough play helped her juices flow. "When I first met you, I was so weak. I had to get more energy back and do you know what the best way for me to get energy back is? Fucking a cute girl like yourself silly." His hand slipped past her waist band, his fingers landing just on her clit as he started to rub in slow circles around it. "I had plans to bend you over that counter and spread your legs. Mmmmm, but you were so adorable and sweet. That just made me wait, oh how badly I want to take that innocent look from you. Though you aren't innocent are you? Fucking the night away, and the morning after, even telling me about it before I left. Mmmm, no Jess you're a bad girl on the inside. I have things I do to bad girls Jess.......wait, fuck!" Ty pulled his lips away from hers and tried to get his breathing under control. "Whew! Fuck, uh, wait. I'm sorry, it's ummm. I've been very tense today, what with almost dying and thinking Libi died and- I'm jumping the gun." Ty's hand pulled away from Jess and his cheeks even started to blush. A hidden form of shame from Ty that hadn't been seen since this whole mess went down. "That's not cool to just kind of turn off there. Believe me it hurts me more than you, honestly this wouldn't happen with anyone other than you. I've liked this little game we've played. The flirting and the tension and honestly I would like to go farther. It's just that.... I can't do this without Kimmie knowing. I know that sounds weird and all but, I think you've seen how much I care for my sister. I never want to hurt her and if we did this without her permission than it would hurt her. I think you know that to and I really don't think you want to hurt her. I'm not against it, if Kimmie is OK with it than me and you can pick right back up." Ty seemed to calm down suddenly, he felt like his mind had come back to him. Like a guy of course he had gotten lost in sex, not reading the signs. He had just gotten so caught up in how adrenaline fueled this day had been. Not to mention how his usual partner would have been screaming in pleasure to these moves. Of course women were different, he needed to slow down. Not everyone was a succubi. Yet it was more than that, he still felt those tinges of Rhea's feelings she passed on, that heat she teased him with. Ty bit his lip back and looked at the wall. "You're um, alright aren't you? Fuck what a mood killer huh? Ha ha.... One second OK?" Ty hurried to the bathroom and pulled on his shorts and shirt, adjusting himself so he wasn't pitching a tent. Coming back out her smiled at Jess, still blushing nervously. "I, don't expect you to do something like that alone. So we'll both ask, if she flips I'll handle it. Just so you know to, I do really want this. I want you, I've wanted you..." His voice trailed and he leaned down to her again. The kiss this time wasn't as hot and passionate but rather soft and slow. He gently pulled away from her lips, his fingers holding her chin as he stared back at her with a soft smile. "Kissing though I don't have a problem with, not with lips like yours." He teased, trying to get back into their sort of relationship where he flirted and she blushed. Libi, hands up. Don't worry if this all goes right you'll still have your play time. Me and Jess are coming down. Ty sent through their link. He thought he was crazy for doing this, asking his sister if he could have sex with her girlfriend but the matter was that Kimmie ment the world to him. If if she'd be angry now it would eventually go away. If he betrayed her trust that never would.

A gasp, a squeak of surprise, of need, from the half-elf under Ty's grasp. Her smaller frame meshed perfectly to his, and when she was driven back, up against the wall, her eyes widened. Her petite back arched, and she pressed more-so into him. As that tongue entered her mouth,he'd feel the light suction of her sucking, and her own tongue flitting along his. So hot,so hungry, she felt like she needed him. Then, those solicitous words, that sent hot shivers of arousal up her her spine. Oh, how they made her feel; the sensations that wet her thighs. While she wouldn't realize, he had released pheromones, and her body reacted instantly. Her neck, assaulted under his lips, was quick to bruise lightly with the tell-tale signs of a hickey. As his hand slipped down, into the waistband of her jeans; she squeaked in surprise. Yet, it was quickly morphed into an ecstatic mewl, her head tilting back, as her hips bucked impulsively forward. The few juices he collected from her slick folds coated his hand; and she almost feverishly thrust forward to his touch, her tiny clit pulsing to his touch. Gods, how good it felt, how much more the diminutive half-elf needed! She wanted him in her! She wanted that rode he so brazenly had hid from her, driven right up...

As soon as it began, it stopped, and Ty pulled away, flustered. Jess seemed stunned for a moment, her lips hanging open, with a small bridge of saliva between them. it took a moment for her to realize he had stopped,and she blinked away the confusion; hearing his words."Er...yeah...", she murmured, suddenly shaking her head hard."...Y-You're right. I....yeah, we should ask..." While he re-dressed, she shifted her clothes a little, becoming more comfortable with her heated body so constrained within them. While her eyes were locked almost needingly on that tent Ty emphasized within his shorts, the half-elf was prompt to follow him downstairs. Yet, at his mental explanation to Libi, Ty got a returned sensation; the sweet, muffled moans of his dear sister. Then, the thought of a taste... not as sugar-y as Libi's, but the succulent taste of...she wouldn't, would she?!

As they arrived downstairs, they would be confronted with a strange scene. Kimmie, sitting on a table, blushing furiously. Her entire face seemed flushed, and she was breathing just a bit hard. Why were her jeans so haphazardly pulled on? In fact, they seemed twisted a bit, like the awkward way you might pull your clothes on, if you wake up rather late."Um... hey, bro... what's up? You guys done with your story?" Libi, on the other hand, was smirking strongly, lounging in a chair right next to the blue-nette. Her legs were crossed one over the other, so as to hide her womanhood from sight; but Ty could sense a strange tinge to the air. It was both soothing, and heightening, an erotic tinge to the world, that only encouraged thoughts of the lewd.

Then came he question, posed by Ty, since Jess seemed to freeze-up. The half-elf was incredibly flustered and embarrassed; if someone could implode from sheer embarrassment, it seemed like she would. This wasn't something that happened, every day, after all. Even when prompted by the silence after Ty's returned response to Kimmie, she didn't say a word; unable to choke out the question.Thusly, Ty inquired it of Kimmie; and his sister's eyes shot wide. A mix of emotions flashed through her visage: anger, surprise, ....lust? "W-What?!" Her voice cracked for a moment in surprise, but she cleared her throat, and stood. She seemed incredibly flustered for a moment, but soon turned her attention to Ty."What do you mean? That's something you just ask your sister---to bang her girlfriend?!" A paused, and she bit down on her lip, looking to Jess, before turning her gaze back to Ty."I...er... why...", she just stammered out a mix of haphazard responses, unable to form a coherant answer. She was frowning, but almost squirming where she stood; confused, and, for once in their life together, Ty's little sister seemed vulnerable.

A cocky smirk held on Ty's lips as him and Jess came down the steps. While he should have been nervous he wasn't in the slightest. While he already believed that Kimmie would agree to it after a little coaxing, he also had a partner in lust working her side down stairs. In fact the first thing he did was meet Libi's eyes as they came down. Kimmie doing her best to look like nothing happened but Ty just shared a lustful look between him and his bond mate. It was fun having a little demon inside of him, no longer was he so damn set on the olden tradition of monogamy but rather the opposite. Him and his lover could keep each other entertained but there was something about watching them with someone else. Feeling it to since him and Libi could share everything through their link. So while Kimmie desperately tried to look like nothing happened Ty simply stared over at Libi, mentally toying with her as if to keep the mood up. Ty turned his attention back to Kimmie and let out a breath, leaning on the counter. Ty glanced over to Jess to see if she wanted to start but he could see that she was to embarrassed to try. He couldn't blame her, why risk ruining her relationship when he could ask. She could get furious at him but eventually she'd have to talk to him again. He was blood after all, "Kim, I was catching Jess up on my day and afterwards we were just talking. I was just in my towel after my shower and Jess well, Jess was just looking adorable as she does." Ty glanced back at her and seemed to look her up and down with a small grin before turning back to Kimmie. It was best to just say it than build up to it and have tension run her choice. "I wanna have sex with Jess." He simply put looking at her as she flew through a range of emotions. Though when she slowed down and looked towards Jess he saw what he was looking for. That bite of her bottom lip, how she seemed to squirm in one spot. Ty's smile grew and he took his chance.

Ty moved on the other side of the bar, leaning on it to block Kimmie's view of Jess. Him wanting to talk just him and her for a while. He shrugged and looked into Kimmie's eyes. "Kimmie, it's just sex. Jess still cares about you more than anyone, you the same way." He glanced to his right at Libi and then back at Kim with a wink. As if to say he knew but he didn't act in the least upset. "It's not about love or anything like that, it's about feeling good together. Personally I've thought that Jess is just the most adorable thing I've ever seen since I came in here. Slowly though I've seen she can be more than adorable...Kim you know I wouldn't hurt you, when ever in my life have I ever been a bad big brother to you? Kimmie if you say no, I promise I'll never mention it again. I'm not trying to hurt you....but do you really wanna say no Kim?" Ty's hand moved over and gingerly touched her forearm, slowly rubbing the back of his finger up and down her skin as he talked. "I mean, you're into men to, you must have wondered what it would be like for Jess to be with one right? Her being filled from behind, that adorable face being twisted into one of lust....I know, it's strange to ask this but when have we ever been normal? Look at the world we're in, not only that but mom and dad never taught us to be sexually reclusive like a bunch of nuns." Ty moved closer again, his legs now pressed against hers and there was only a hands width between their chest. Ty wasn't giving off his pheromones anymore. While he was slowly coming to terms with the fact of thinking of his sister in sexual positions, he would never use his magic on her. Kimmie was very much a special case to him. Still even without the pheromones he seemed to radiate sex, his presence seeming both warm and inviting as he talked about something so lewd with his little sister. Then he made his final move, the one he thought he would have to break out much later. Leaning down next to her his lips slightly touched her ear as he softly whispered. "....You can watch...." Pulling away he looked down at her with a soft but knowing smile. "What? You love Jess right? You think she's sexy, well, why does she have to be the only one who gets something out of this? Don't you want to see how she reacts? Hear how she moans and screams? Wait, before you give me a answer. Talk to her, I'm sure she has something to say." Ty walked around her to her back and gave her a gentle push to Jess. On her ass to and with a bit of a squeeze but sister or not, the sexual tension in the room was through the room. Ty winked over Kimmie to Jess and licked his lips at her before turning to Libi. He was still paying attention to the girls but he sparked their mental link alive. He was so hard and needed release so bad after giving himself blue balls to go ask permission. To put it bluntly Ty was so fucking horny and he wanted to do some dirty things. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he wanted Kim to watch him do those things. So, who is the better tasting Poole? Ty asked with a smirk and a soft laugh as to not interrupt the girls. If this works out you may have a few new playthings around the house. Never say master doesn't provide.

Kimmie's confused scowl quickly came up to her brother, as he furthered his own cause. Granted, he was only trying to assuage her concerns, but he was after his own benefit. Thusly, her reaction to his glance towards Libi, and nonchalant statement, had a combination of blush, and death-glare on her visage."...J-Just sex? I mean... sex is kind of important... I guess...", she trailed off, and nodded to his following murmurs of assurance. It was true; he had never hurt her, and there would be no reason for him to hurt Jess. If he did, it was only akin to hurting her, as well..."...Yeah, that makes sense, but..." Suddenly, he moved closer to her, and brushed a hand over her arm. Their sheer closeness, the sensation of him in so adamant a position in terms of her, had her blush darken slightly."They never were very... chastitic...", she murmured, looking down to the ground. She seemed on edge, now, but was still teetering, until he leaned down to whisper in her ear. Oh, how her blush darkened, to almost match the hues of Libi's hair. A thought, those dirty thoughts, that shifted through her mind; and Ty could see the noticeable shiver that ran down her spin. Oh, how queerly strong those thoughts appealed to her, how much she subconsciously desire to watch her brother... her very own brother... ravish her lover..."...I...", she was cut off by his statement, and so suddenly groped as she was sent off. A soft yelp of surprise, and she looked over her shoulder, to shoot him a glare. Of course, her famously dark glares lost most of the fear they inflicted, when a vibrant coating of a blush offset them. Slowly, she approached Jess, and leaned in; the two conversing in hushed tones. Surprisingly enough, they were quiet-enough, to avoid Ty's superhuman hearing.

Of course, Libi caught-on to his lewd glances, and soon rose from her chair. Saunter her way over to him--those hips giving little rocks to the side, for effect--she pressed right up against his arm. The playful cushions of her chest rubbed against it, as her hand snaked about, to close over the tent in jeans. With sexual tension and need burning through the air, Libi had no shame in it; starting to rub up and down his length, through the cloth, with the palm of her hand. Granted, it was far more teasing that the real thing, but still gratifying enough to take the edge off the azure-balls he was acquiring. Judging by her juice, you're about even so far. But, she is quite sensitive to touch...", the demoness thought to him, before sending along a recent memory. Libi, behind the blue-nette, hugging their bodies together, with one hand down in Kimmie's jeans. Tyson's sister seemed to struggle in outraged surprise for a moment, but after Libi caught her lips in a sideways kiss; the girl submitted. Instantly, her hips began to buck needily forward, driving herself on Libi's hands; cries of pleasure only muffled by Libi's twisting tongue of a kiss.As much as I appreciate it,Master...", here, libi ran her palm rather slowly over his tip, as if to add emphasis, through the thin cloth.I'd watch your tone; and what you say. You're getting real close to the fine line between knowing your dominance, and treating women like a toy. You're not quite at the point where others will call you Master, just yet. While he might refute the point, Tyson could easily recognize the validity in her statement; he almost played the girls like a game, rather than what could be validated to real life. Luckily, too flustered to think straight, they had yet to catch on.Mmmm... but this is a nice stepping stone.... The succubi teased at him,this time sending a picture along. Jess and Kimmie, laying on one another, backs arched, faces flushed in their nakedness, and mouths open for ecstatic cries. Down below, Ty kneeled, member thrust between the slick passes of the two girls' folds pressing together; rubbing between theirs clits and bodies with every feverish blush. And to think, if he came, his seed shot up between their meshed bodies... It was prompt to fade, no matter how pleasing it might be, and Tyson would come back to Libi's wide smirk. She was in her element now, and was noticeably having fun with the whole deal.

There wasn't long to wait, however, as Kimmie and Jess turned back to the other couple. While Kimmie looked away, rather abashedly, Jess turned her blushing gaze to Ty."She... she said we could... but... she does want to watch...", the half-elf murmured, squirming in place. So adorably, her legs were rubbing together; thighs creating what delicious friction they could, while being held so still. So it was that the adorable half-elf made her way over to Ty, face lit up in hues of flushing red. So vulnerable, so easy for him to just reach out and take now. Her emerald hues, hidden behind her glasses, seemed so innocent and gentle, but deep within, something voracious and hungry lurked; something throbbing with the energy of the room. That something had it's desires in sight, and seemed ready to burst past it's fragile boundaries.

Ty leaned into Libi as she came over to him, pressing her body into his and toying with him through his shorts. While he was very much built up and horny, he had learned to control himself better under stimulation. That had nothing do with his demonic side, rather just good teachings of his teacher and lover. He simply nodded with a small grin as she gave him a soft warning. He had been getting slightly lost in his pleasure, when a human had a succubi calling him master they took on a bit of a more domineering attitude. Still she was right, they weren't a week into this whole transformation and he had a mindset like he was king of the world when it came to sex. It was time to become grounded in reality and take things slower. Look at his partners as just that and not conquest. While he understood what she was saying, it didn't really look like he dwelled on it for long. What with Libi's teasing and her sultry voice in his mind. He could only turn his lips up in a smile and meet her eyes on his arm. You're loving this aren't you? He thought back as if he could read her mind. Though when Jess came back over Ty turned his full attention to her. He felt excited inside when she said she was fine with it but it was like a whole different level when she said Kimmie wanted to watch. Ty was on cloud nine having his sex drive reinvigorated with Libi. It was fantastic and to think his body rewarded him for it was a whole other thing. Though he was finding he enjoyed the taboo quite a lot. Watching Libi show her naked, lustful body to people and not care in the slightest. Telling his sister of his naughty escapades when recapping his day and watching her blush. Just the new shamelessness he took about sex in life. All of it got him of to tell the truth, so something like this, having his sister's girlfriend but also while his sister watched. He was practically putting off a lust aura with how excited he was. Yet he kept calm and collected, his hand laying on her hip and pulling her slightly closer. His other hand pressing in on her lower back, pulling her closer to him. He leaned down and softly planted a kiss on her lips. It was a very sweet kiss, a slow methodical one. Like he was memorizing how her lips felt and the way she moved them. Like a kiss between lovers, while normally a kiss was a kiss he could feel Libi's and Kimmie's eyes on him which added to the excitement. Ty pulled away with a smile, his hand coming up and gently running his hand over Jess's cheek. "How about we all go up to the bedroom? Don't worry, we'll move slow..." Ty directed his suggestion to everyone but his golden eyes never left Jess's.

Taking her hand he led the way up the stairs and into her bedroom. He left the door open and sat at the foot of the bed. He started to pet along her body, his hands slowly roaming, inspecting every curve she had. He didn't stop either until everyone was in the room. He wanted to make sure that Kimmie had the view she wanted. While this had started as something between Jess and him, it was now between all four of them. Ty wanted to make sure that Kimmie got everything she wanted out of it. His lips went down to her collar bone, kissing along it as his hands gripped the waist of her shirt and pulled it slowly up over her head. He tossed it to the side over near the spectators and started to kiss at her cleavage. His fingers popping off her bra with a swift motion. As she slipped it the rest of the way off he removed his own shirt. His chiseled body coming into view, slightly wet from his recent shower. His hand cupped her breast, playfully grabbing it in his palm while his other hand snaked its way around behind her. Gripping her ass and very lightly spanking it, rather playfully than domineering. He let out a soft laugh and used his weight to roll her. Moving her onto the bed and him over her, He leaned down softly took her nipple between his lips. Libi would notice that he was being much softer than normal. Libi's little pep talk seeming to stick with him. He wanted to make sure and take it a slow pace until Jess said other wise. Finding her buttons and making her shiver and shake under his grasp. He looked up at her, his tongue licking across her breasts, sucking and nibbling gently on her nipples. Ty moved down her body, his hands grasping her pants and panties. Pulling them down oh so slowly, making sure to tease her with how long he took. Once he'd gotten them off her feet Ty started to kiss up her legs, slowly pushing them farther apart so that he could get where he wanted. Just as his lips were about to move to her honey pot just resting at the top of her thigh he stood. Standing over her and between her legs. He slipped his shorts off and his cock bounced out, long and hard. It even seemed to him longer than before, after all he was very much into it even though his exterior showed a calm and patient man. He gripped the base of his cock and ran the long length along her lips. Letting out a deep moan himself at the first real touch of pleasure for him. Ty leaned over her, one arm on the side of her holding himself up. His hand slid between them and rubbed over her lips, slowly splitting them with his fingers before pushing his index and middle finger inside of her. "Don't be shy cutie, go ahead and grab it." He said with a smirk as he very slowly started to finger her.

Oh, you know it, love... Ty's succubi mind-murmured back to him; giving a light squeeze to his tented shorts. Upon seeing Jess move over, the demoness rose, and backed off, allowing them all the time they wanted. The half-elf, on the other hand, was pulled forward, to mash her lips lovingly to the males'. Soft, sweet, and lingering, it had the adorable girl's cheeks flushed with the heat of embarrassed passion; she was like putty in his grasp. Yet, she didn't just go limp at the kiss, she was pressing back rather eagerly. The ginger half-elf was returning it with a fervor; almost taking on a bit of a rough edge. Once again, that dark side to the shy elf was taking over, it seemed, and as her body pressed flushly against his, it was all the more evidence. Off to the side, Kimmie refused to watch for a few long moments, but eventually glanced over. At the sight, Ty' s younger sister bit down needily on her lip, watching with an abrupt fascination. Why it did her heart flutter in this manner? Love? The lewd flutterings of something primal the body crave? Something taboo? The strange allure of something so terribly wrong, that it was oh-so-right? The girl couldn't figure-out just what was so amazing about this scene; about her own brother with but a simple kiss to her own lover. Back to Libi, where a playful, almost hungry look was directed at Kimmie. Almost tauntingly, a quick thought was sent back to Tyson.Don't worry... I'll make sure your sister enjoys every moment of you two...

Then, the trip up to the bedroom. Upon arrival in it for the first time, Ty would find it rather spacious; the bed, huge. Hell, it was practically King-Sized. Granted, it made sense, with how busy the shop seemed to be. Dressers, a chest, and even a wardrobe took up the walls, but that bed was all that mattered. As the half-elf, and demon-thing took to the room first, Jess was momentarily alone with Ty. That sudden pat down; his hands roaming over her body, and a soft murmur of a moan drifted by her lips."T-Tyson...", she moaned his name softly, almost erotically, just before the other two females entered the room. Libi left the door open; what reason was there, to close it, after all? Nay, best to voice the coming sounds of wonder, to the world. As Kimmie stood to the side, trying her best not make her looks turn into long stares, Libi took up a flanking position, leaning against the wall directly behind her.

Then came Ty, getting to work. First he had grasped at her shirt, and Jess slowly raised her arms, allowing him to tug the article right off from her. Quickly following was the lacy, wispy-green bra that cupped her borderline-C-yet-B-cup busom. The bra was discarded over by Kimmie--who's eyes never even left the show--and Tyson attacked the globes. Even those soft kisses, trickling up her cleavage, brought out a soft moan from the elf; her cheeks heating up to a deep crimson, as her back arched. Deep inside, she felt the sensual, erotic tinglings of what was going on; enhanced from normal, by the sheer thrill of being watched. That slap to her ass sent a strong shiver up the elf's body, and instead of a yelp of surprise; a rather loud moan came from her. Of course, someone so innocent as she couldn't have such a weak spot as her ass... could she? Then, so suddenly, she did yelp, as she was flipped over, onto the bed. He moved over her, and as his lips closed about her nipple; the petite girl's frame arched off from the bed. Another shudder, a soft moan that roared up from her small lips; and her legs were pressed needily together. Yet, that didn't last long. His hands had dug into her waist, and began to wiggle her shorts down. Whining at both the sensation of his tongue--washing over her breasts, and causing the shy girl to blush all the darker--and the slowness of it all, she shimmied her hips, helping to speed it along. Now, revealed in it's glory were the matching set of lacy, lingerie-like emerald panties. There could have been something said about patience, and attentiveness to all the fun that could be had, even with clothes; but those undergarments were so quickly discarded. Then, Tyson dropped his own drawers, and Jess' eyes widened in surprise."Gods...", she murmured under her breath. By the noises Libi had mad but a night ago, she had assumed it was big; but he was far beyond what she had thought. Well-endowed, indeed. Another shiver, another enrapturedly-soft moan, and the elf only reacted so cutely to him dragging the hot rod over her folds. Already, they were glistening, and as his finger swooped low, to stroke, before sinking solidly within--her walls clutching down about him rather quickly; the petite girl exceptionally tight--they would only moisten farther.

Yet, she was so tempted by his murmurings, that she bit back a soft moan; her hand dropping low. It curled lightly about that throbbing schaft he so prominently wielded, and she gasped in surprise."It's... so warm... and hard...", she murmured, in almost awe; like a child with a new toy. Suddenly, the vitality of it throbbed powerfully, and she bit down on her lower lip hard; clearly growing only more aroused. Slowly, her hand began to stroke along his length; and Ty would realize the differences, even a succubi couldn't maintain all the time. Jess, being half-elf, had the complexion and dexterity of one, her skin being exceptionally soft. It was astounding, really, how blissful the touch of her hand to his throbbing manhood felt. It was cool, and extraordinarily soft to the touch, her fingers wrapped so perfectly around his thickness; and every stroke of her hands seemed to stimulate the entirety of it. The half-elf slowly seemed to grow bolder, and her hand tightened its grip, sliding along the full length.It might be the first time she had touched a cock, but it was astounding how skilled she was. With a natural ability, her fingers flitted along his underside like a flute, stroking over every nerve oh-so-lovingly, while caressing the rest of him like a cloud. No wonder she alone could balance an entire shop on her back, even crowded as it got; she had the handiwork of a master.

Ty smiled at Jess's little audible reaction to seeing his cock. It was nice to see he could take a girls breath away. Though Jess very much could take his as well. Ty inhaled and let his hands freeze at the soft touch of her hand on his cock. She was so gentle yet stimulating, her caress was unlike anything he'd felt. He exhaled and smiled down at her, "Wow yourself..." He said with a shaky smile as she stroked him slowly. His fingers slowly started to move again, just slowly stimulating her. If anything Ty was putting on a show, Kimmie was just off to the side and in view of everything. His fingers made slow methodical movements in and out of her. The palm of his hand slowly rubbing circles on her clit. Ty moaned deeply, even shuttering under her grasp. Something Libi hadn't even managed to make him do. Her hand was just to soft, he had to focus on something else if he wanted to last at all. He leaned down closer to her face, trying to pull her sight back up to him rather than on his cock that she was rather expertly working. "My eyes are up here beautiful." He said in a deep raspy voice, his crooked grin painted on his face before he pressed his lips into her. Their slow soft kiss started to evolve, him moaning against her lips as he started to move his own. Opening his groaning mouth to hers as his tongue was quick to slip into her mouth. The taste of the sweet brimestone wine he had earlier making a already hungry kiss even more deep. He moaned deeply again feeling his cock pulse in her perfect grip. As he moaned he took his chance and slipped his ring finger inside her. Slowly moving faster, like steady hard thrust his fingers started to work her pussy. Ty pulled away from the kiss and moaned heavily against her. "I didn't think, oh fuck, you could work a cock so well." He teased biting back his bottom lip and starting to hump against her hand.

Ty's eyes started to flutter at how perfect she worked his cock. Between her elf hands and the way she rubbed him he was in heaven. So much so he put his hand down beside hers next to her ear, his lips sporadically kissing at her ear, gently nibbling at her earlobe and let out very breathless and hungry moans. His fingers started to move faster, three of his fingers stretching her wet lips while he thrusted against her own hands. Bucking like a bronco ready to mate. Truth was he had been very built up after today and he wasn't going to match much longer with handy work like hers. That was just fine though, he had plenty of stamina to cover. "Do you feel her? She's watching us, watching you jerk off her brother. Watching me work your pussy. Mmmm, how about, ah! How about we give her a real show. Don't worry, you're still my main focus beautiful." He whispered into her ear before tossing his head up, looking into her eyes. "Ah fuck! Jess you're gonna make me cum, don't stop, don't stop! Mmmmmm!! FUCK!!" Ty moaned before tightening up as his cock shot stream after stream of his thick white seed all over Jess's stomach. As Ty came his fingers moved faster and faster in Jess before stopping as his orgasm came to a end. He grinned down at her and slowly pulled his fingers out of her pussy. Bringing them up slowly and sucking on them deeply. Moaning as he tasted her off of each digit, slowly pulling them from his mouth, his tongue slowly licking his lips with a shiver of his body. "You're really good with that hand of yours, want me to show you what my best move is?" He asked before rolling off of her and to the side, he sat looking towards the girls. Giving them both a wink as he caught his breath. He turned toward Jess and helped her up, moving her between his legs with her also looking at the girls. Ty held her there for a moment, his cum painted across her stomach and her thighs dripping with her juice. His hands came up grabbing each of her breast and kneading them in his hands. He pictured sticking his cock between those large tits, humping away while Jess milked his head with her lips. He wanted to so badly but not today. This was their first time, he was going to make this more about her pleasure. Ty held his cock at the base and put one had on her hip. He had positioned them so that Jess would show everything, the way he entered her, her lustful eyes as he stretched her. The moans she let out, he wanted Kimmie to see it all. Rubbing her hip lovingly he leaned up and softly kissed at her neck. The head of his cock flossing between her lips, spreading her around him. "Take it slow beautiful, don't rush it. Ease me in, feel me stretch your pretty pussy around my cock. Don't worry, I got you baby." He said sensually in her ear, loud enough for both Libi and Kimmie to hear. His tongue rolled out and slowly licked up her neck but his eyes went to Kimmie. Full of lust and unashamed by how lewd he was being in front of her. Making eye contact with her and holding it until Jess started to move. His hands roamed over her body, smearing through his warm cum and rubbing it over her chest. "I wanna be inside you Jess." He moaned shamelessly.

Somehow, the shudder of his body over her, the sheer sensation of him enjoying her touch so much... it was driving her crazy. It wasn't as if she hadn't felt this before; making love to Kimmie, she felt just the same way. But, that didn't make it any less amazing. The way he responded to her hand, starting to hump against it; it made a queer shiver travel up her own spine. By the time he leaned over, and planted his lips to hers passionately, she was soaken wet. Her own hips had begun to rise need-fully up against his fingers; humping back to his touch. Then, he pushed his tongue into her mouth, only to find hers fighting back with a vengeance. It fought, fenced, knifed, clubbed, and entwined with his. It seemed that dark side had surfaced; and as he tried to rise once, to murmur his praise of her work; her hand actually came up, forcing his head back down. Her tongue fought valiantly, and soon, Jess had made her way back into his mouth, sucking and licking, exploring the unknown territory. Eventually, she did let him surface; a tiny smirk playing at her lips, despite the blush dominating her cheeks. Something about that smirk, on a girl so 'innocent' and cute, could drive any man wild, in quite the polar-opposite way that Libi could. Jess' appeal wasn't one of sheer sultriness, but of a repressed drive that only awakened at an opportunity.

Thus, as he leaned down, and began to nibble on her ear--even adding a third finger to her slick, clutching folds--she let loose a loud moan. Breathlessly, and wordlessly, she agreed. Her hand tightened a bit more on his hand, and began to pump away quickly; urging on his climax. While doing so, her own hips were rocketing up, driving away on his hand with a fury. That tension was building in her, that need for release. But so suddenly, she felt his member lurch in her hand, tensing up, before it began to throb quickly. A sheer, lewdly-erotic moan slipped free from her lips, along with a gasp of surprise, as his sticky load shot all about her abdomen. Shivering at the erotic sensation of the hot substance on her skin; the elf found herself over the edge. On a particular upstroke of his fingers, her back arched off the bed. She threw her hips right up, and cried out loudly. Around his fingers, her walls clutched down, squeezing tightly around him, to the point that he thought she just wouldn't let him go. A strong shiver ran down her tensed, arched, body, and juices squirted freely from amidst his hand. Eventually, her shudders ceased--mind you, after a solid minute, it seemed like Jess was quite the orgasmic girl--and she dropped back to the bed, panting heavily. Abdomen covered in cum, panting heavily, while her thighs and a part of the bed were coated in her juices; it was quite the site.

As Jess and Ty began to get into it like that, Kimmie had tensed up. One of her hands came up, to clutch at her lips anxiously; she was clearly enjoying the show. Yet, she also seemed off-ease, as if she couldn't stand still. Libi, noticing, suddenly moved away from the wall, pressing up against Kimmie from behind. The succubi wrapped her arms around the blue-nette, and leaned in, planting a wet kiss at the girls' neck. Kimmie had gasped in surprise at first, but a soft exhale came at the kiss to her neck. She tilted her head away to allow more access, and the succubi took full advantage; starting to nip and land long, wet kisses to the succulent flesh. Her hands moved up from Ty's sisters' waist, and clasped over the C-cups that adorned her chest. Through the blouse she wore, the demoness squeezed, outlining those enticing shapes, with her clutching, fondling hands. Libi, through the link to Ty, opened her hearing to him; allowing her to hear the soft whispers, that ran between the two girls."G-Gah... what're you-- Promptly, Kimmie was cut-off, by Libi, murmuring, "You like that don't you? Jess cumming so hard...", she paused, and then, even softer, murmured, "...Or, rather...you like the look of your brother's cock, don't you? You wish you were Jess, with your hands wrapped right around that rod..." Clearly, the succubi was stacking the deck in favor for her master, and by the way Kimmie's hips suddenly bucked forward--mind you, Libi wasn't doing anything to her down there, yet, it was a motion of sheer arousal--it was clear that the demoness had hit a stark nerve.

Then, as Libi began to recover, she heard his inquiry, and breathlessly murmured, "Y-Yes... I want you..." Then, re-positioned, she found her breasts clutched in his hands, being kneaded rather roughly. A moan, a sweet, sultry thing from her lips, and her back arched. The sensation of his tip, the very top of that hot rod, stroking over her body; it had her folds dripping in raw arousal. She nodded, tensing her strong legs, and slowly began to lower herself. At first, only the tip of his member, spending a long moment there. The first motion downwards, and his member slotted against her folds, but was resists penetration. Surprisingly, really, with how wet she was about him. But, the second try, and he felt her start to stretch. It wasn't extraordinarily tight, but he could feel her walls almost seeking to clutch about him; almost wanting to pleasure him. Slowly, with a loud moan at the feeling of his steaming cum beginning to smear around, she lowered herself farther. Inch by hot inch, his member sunk into her, till but half of his member remained. There, she stopped, tensed, and biting down hard on her lower lip. Clearly, he was a size she was unaccustomed to; especially since a tongue and fingers was the most she was accustomed to. Slowly, her embarrassed gaze came down from the ceiling, and found his eyes; inside of hers, a deep hunger dwelled. Something about her look now screamed something sultry and hot, with a needy passion underlying it all. No speaking a word, she simply mouth, Ready?
As soon as she had done so, she relaxed her legs. With the force of gravity behind her, the petite half-elf plunged down, and slammed every inch remaining of his member right up into her clutching body; stretching herself wide right about him. An ecstatic cry, just short of a scream was shot to the heavens, to express her surprised pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom