Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Archaeologist, The Succubus, and The Gun (LeftShield x Umbrale)

All that answered Ty's furious rantings for her to show up and fuck him, was a soft, almost delirious-sounding giggle. Oh,how stupid he seemed. A snort of derisive laughter echoed around too, at his yell of the two poor girls. Tough luck, and a tougher teacher, it seemed. But, he would get the gratification of a surprised gasp, however, as he so suddenly attempted to bash his head in.

She didn't see that coming at all.

Yet, as he headed across the street, another giggle resounded in his mind. My, you have a lot to learn... pity? You really think pity will charm a girl? She slipped back into silence for just a moment, before he moved into the coffee shop. Upon first sight with the girl, he'd catch an incredulous, giggling-fit of laughter from his demonic partner. Bwahaha! Gods, your luck is horrendous! With that mysterious comment hanging in the depths of his mind, he heard a soft snore commence; and the link went silent. His voraciously insatiable, demonic entity of raw lust,and teacher, had fallen asleep on him.

Well, shit.

-----

Jess, minding her own business, bending lightly at the waist, in order to sweep under a nearby table, so suddenly found a bloody stranger barging in her door. She let out a cry of surprise, and backpedaled a few feet, gaping at him. She just stood there, with her mouth open like a dead fish, as he stammered out his hasty pleads for her help. Her eyes were as wide as saucers, and she seemed about ready to sprint out of the room. Yet, In but a moment, she dropped the broom, and had rushed to his side; almost not seeming to register him talking about the gun.

"By the gods! Are you alright?! You need help, bad!" Her voice was melodic, strangely so. Even more pleasing to the ears than Libi's, it housed an almost royal, suave tone, akin to that a lady of high bearing would use. It wasn't sultry in the least, but filled him with the yearning to hear more; to almost bask in her presence. For a human,she commanded the utmost of his attention.

Before he could respond,she was under his arm, helping to bring him to his feet--with a surprising amount of strength in her small form--and bring him around the counter of the bar. She immediately sat him down on the stool, and rushed for what looked like the phone. Jess ducked under it, however, and fished out a first-aid kit, returning to his side. She popped it open, and began to dab an alcohol pad and cotton puff along the split he had opened in his forehead. She was damn quick, it seemed. After a moment, however, she pulled back, frowning in surprise. "But... there's barely a cut here... So much blood, but it just looks like you scratched yourself. "

Abruptly, she backed up a step, and frowned; yet didn't look the least bit scared of him. Indeed, she looked more concerned for him,than anything else."Did you hurt yourself somewhere else? Maybe a nose-bleed,or something?" Tilting her head to him curiously, she transferred the blood-soaked alcohol pad and cotton puff to one hand; using the other to brush a few locks of hair that wasn't confined in an elegant french-braid, behind her ear.

Her pointy-tipped, rather long, ear.

Horrendous luck? what the hell is that suppose to mean? Libi?.....Is that a snore? Dammit you are such a bitch!

Ty tried to focus on his story, hoping that she would buy into it. Story telling was basically all he had. He was barley good at talking to people, let alone flirting. Yet his story kind of dabbled off as she rushed over and started to help him move. If he was clear minded he would have been surprised to see that her voice actually dulled his constant throbbing pain only slightly, but still. He would have but he was so out of it that he was just happy to feel a slight let up.

Ty leaned on her and was actually surprised to see her carry him so well. She didn't seem that muscular but she carried him all the way to the stool with no problem. As she turned her back he watched her with seriousness when she seemed to go toward the phone. His mind went over the options, most of them were extremely dark but he based that off his untamed demonic side. He just had to run and hope that Libi took pity on him if he collapsed in the street. He let out a sigh of relief when she dipped under and got the med supplies. Ty went back to looking hurt as she turned to him and started to tend to his wounds. He smiled weakly and looked daze like as she went to brush up his wound. Then though he froze, had it healed up already? He didn't want the damn powers to heal him that fast. He wondered if he even got a concussion or did the brain just pop back out like a Snapple cap. "I...uhm....I don't know, I feel onto a car so I was hurt pretty um.." He started to panic but stopped when her saw her ear.

An elf? Are you fucking kidding me? Libi?! I know you're getting a little bit of this? Come on I wasn't that mean to you....Uuugghhh! Fine, no, stay asleep. Cause when you wake up, I'll be elbow deep in elf pussy and won't need your ass.

Ty tried to send a angry thought her way but could sense that she had basically blocked off the connection. If Ty had a say in it that was for sure going to be lesson two. Ty tried to think as quickly as he could and pull out some sort of plan but with this damn throbbing he couldn't think straight. So he said fuck it.

"Oh! Oh fucking hell thank gods you're a elf. Ha ha oh man that makes this so much damn easier. I'm sorry, I am hurt but not physically. Oh, I know that look, you're wondering how I know? I'm a Haltija, Finnish protective spirit? Of course you haven't heard of us there's like two hundred. Sorry for the hassle but most of the story is true. I actually have been in quite the jam. This is a coffee place right? Do you have like protein or energy bars? Something that packs a punch? I'll pay I just need something to eat bad."

Who knew that with a bad side he would gain the power of lying? He sure as hell wasn't a good liar before Libi so it sure as hell had to be some sort of influence. His mind was thankfully still running hard and was able to pull out Haltija from research he did on Finnish culture when he had to go there for a did of possible viking landings. Haltija were these humanoid spirits that were made to protect certain things. It fit perfectly, except the look. He was for sure suppose to look more elven then human. He just hoped this elf wasn't as big of a nerd as he was.

"I'm suppose to protect this, I was summoned for it. It holds a dark and bitchy, I mean terrible power. Dark and terrible, it's dormant for now but if I don't get it home for the Shamans to cleanse it could be bad. Somehow word that I had it reached bad people. They blew up the building I was in, I think that they are tied with the police which is how they found me so fast. I don't want to get you in any trouble it's just.....I don't know how to say this."

Ty stood and walked toward the backroom, hoping she'd follow him to at least make sure he didn't steal something. He started to pace and rub his chin, wincing ever so slightly every once in a while. The pain was starting to get to serious to handle. "I'm....I'm a protective spirit... but that's not all. We're..... Ha, you know I've been doing this for seventy plus years and you think it would get easier but it's so damn embarrassing. We're lust spirits, wait though! Before you judge it's not like succubi or anything. We're like romance and love, succubi are more about lust and sex. Which also falls under us but aren't our main focus." Damn had he gotten good at lying, he was just pulling stuff out of his ass now. Haltija had nothing to do with lust. He had planned to lure her in, get a kiss and then push his powers one more time. Demon powers had to be able to produce pheromones, at least he thought. He had no idea how to do it but it was his only shot with such a beat up mind. He was afraid using the powers again would result in bad damage but if Libi was telling the truth then the hopeful sex that would come soon would fix that right up.

"Damn my heads pounding so much I forgot to tell you my damn name. Hi I'm....Alexi, sorry my head is throbbing and I can't focus well. If we're away from love for to long it can start to kill us. Please, you look like such a kind and love filled woman. I know it's a lot to ask from a stranger but please....could you kiss me like you love me? I know it's strange... I know it's a lot to ask people out of my culture but just think." Ty stepped toward the elf slowly, his eyes looking hopeful and a soft smile across his lips. "Aren't we all suppose to love? It doesn't have to be about a long relationship or people judging you. It's just loving somebody, for just a moment....letting someone love you... So that at the end of this day, when you lay down, at least you know that somebody is happier because you loved them if only for a second and you can know that someone loved you. Doesn't that sound....just blissful?" His hand touched her arm gently and he moved in slowly.

Was that smooth? Maybe it was cheesy? Did I use my powers because it was probably smooth if so but if it was really me then it was cheesy and I thought it was smooth. Libi I'm pretty sure I'm dying, tell me if that was smooth or not? God please let this cute elf kiss me.

The elf had not been expecting him to so suddenly blurt out what he thought her to be. In fact, Jess' eyes went rather wide at that. She gaped like a fish for a moment, again, before shaking her head. She was about to incredously ask why he a human could see what she was, but he so suddenly described it.

At first, she seemed to believe him. Her expression relaxed, and a small smile came to her lips. She listened in on his story with a nod, and when he asked for food, she turned away. The 'elf' moved a few feet down the bar, and dug around in a cabinet, before surfacing with a wrapped loaf; the smell of bread filling the air. Moving back to him, she unwrapped it, revealing a loaf of sweet, artisan white-bread, fluffy, and almost warm to the touch. She laid it on the counter next to him; breaking off a small piece, to offer him."Elvish bread...", she explained, winking at him."...Puts a pep right in your step. Just don't eat a lot of it, or you'll feel like you can take on a dragon... and maybe her extended family." Libi had mentioned, before, that foods to restore his energy, would need to be finely crafted; none of that junk that humans normally ate.

Yet, as she took as mall corner, and sat back, nibbling on it, her gaze became rather neutral. Especially as he got up, and began to pace; she made no move to follow him. Rather, she slid onto a stool, and seemed to evaluated him. When he mentioned Haltija being a spirit of lust, he could of sworn she scoffed. She let him continue, however, listening attentively.

Eventually, he gave that long murmur of love; and her soft cheeks lit up like the fourth of July. He certainly got a response from her by that, as that cute blush flushed over her face. When he touched her, however, she recoiled a bit, like something bit by a snake. Abruptly, she stood, and took a step away, cracking a smile, half-way to a smirk, that told she knew more than she let on.

"That's an awfully nice story... Alexi. Problem is, Mythics tend to know about other Mythics, remotely related to them. Especially so if they're of the same moral alignment. And even more so, if you're only half-breed. You tend to do your research that way." It seemed she hadn't been quite as accepting as he had first thought. Rather, she knew from the moment he began speaking of lust. Obvious to his eyes, now, she wasn't very tall. She didn't have flawless skin, and while she was fit; she didn't have a skinny, gaunt look of elves. Yet, her ears were pointed, and she certainly wasn't a Gnome, Pixy, or other Fae-Mythic, by the look of her.

She quickly put a hand, however, and her smile melted into a look of compassion."But, I can tell you aren't exactly evil. Noone evil would ever lie that badly. So, you can stay here." By the way she was speaking, she wouldn't take 'No' for an answer. "This place is my shop, and my home. I'm going to assume that you're a human, and that the gun there--I mean, who carries a six-shooter now-days(?)-- has something to do with how you can see me. But since you don't know, elvish homes are concentrated in the Haze. You know, how in books, the lands of the Elves were so hard to find? That's why."

History lesson over, she took her glasses over, and spent a long moment cleaning them on her apron. It gave Ty a long moment to look over her cute face; without the glasses, she really could strike someone as a model. But with them, they gave her an analytical, nerd-like, look. Yet, without them, she seemed incomplete, and felt it too, it seemed. Eventually, she put them back on, and sighed."I am a half-breed. Half Elf, Half Human. I think most people would have been fooled by that, but I've done my research. You have to, when you're shunned by half of the society you're a part of." She trailed off, and looked away from him for a long moment, before offering him a smile.

Ty had been looking for a safe spot. Had he unintentionally found one? More importantly, would he stay?

(Find out next time on, non-cliche-characters! x3 )

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.

He had been found out, it turns out that his little attempt at seduction was more Ty than he would have liked. She was smiling though, hopefully that ment she at least found his attempt charming. Ty listened as she rambled off, unwinding his lie and dropping a little bit of confusing knowledge on him. At the very least she had offered him a place to rest which was very much needed. If it was only Libi's way then he would be in pain until he busted a load but now there was another option, a more Ty like option. "If I would have known you were as smart as you were cute, I wouldn't have tried to pull the wool over your eyes. Sorry, my names Ty, my real name." Ty gave a coy smile and rubbed at the back of his neck before perking up and realizing what he had just said. That was for sure smooth, at least he was picking up something.

Ty walked back to the front area, going to the bread loaf she had set down. "It's true, I am human. Also honestly, I'm very new to this world. The semantics and reasoning behind it though will have to wait. I really need to rest, very badly." He picked up the whole loaf of bread and started toward the back. "I'll explain it all after a nap, also I'm going to need this. I know what you said about feeling like I can take on the world after eating this loaf but umm, trust me when I saw I kind of need it. It'll work kind of like a sinzu bean to me....like in dragon ball....it's a anime..... I don't know if mythics watch our television and even if they do...anime is still pretty nerdy. I'm gonna go sleep off my embarrassment, thank you again. You won't regret helping me." Ty said shaking his head and walking to the back.

He knew that the stairs probably led to her actual apartment above the shop but right now he couldn't be bothered. There was a bag of coffee beans that screamed pillow to him. Limping over he plopped down next to it and leaned back with a sigh. Breaking off piece after piece of the bread and swallowing it down. Libi seemed to know his power source and how to refill it, the trouble was she didn't seem to know what his powers were, or even what he was. At least she let on like that, he wondered if she even knew how deep his power went. Because the way the half elf described this bread made it seem like he would be trying to take on a army after he ate it. All he felt was slow recovery, it was as if his power was a basin and someone had left a trickle of water on over it. The bread would at least bring him back to normal but he had this inner feeling that it was just no where near the top. After finishing the bread, Ty felt the head start to lift just enough where sleep was viable again. It had only been a few hours since he had woke but he found himself so tired. A quick nap sounded perfect.

Five hours later...

Ty had woke a bit ago but made sure to keep quiet. The first thing he went to do was grabbing his notebook. He started to fill in a few pages. He hadn't drawn in his book since his first dig, which happened over fives years ago. While he loved his job, nothing else really had happened that was life changing since then. That was until yesterday, he softly sketched the image of Libi and him kissing in his kitchen. The view was from behind Libi so most of her was the drawing, her tattoo the covered her body, the tiny bat like wings, her long hair and the one horn you could see from the back. You could see his head in the drawing and the outline of his body as he was wider than her. The eye drawer was his hand grabbing at her heart shaped ass. It was one of the few things he actually did himself that night. Not to mention one of the most manly slash romantic things he'd ever done. The way he grabbed her was so instinctual and raw. As if he was saying that she was his but that he would treat her good.

Yet while the drawing may have made it look like he was feeling better about that night he most certainly wasn't. While he would deal with the hand he was given, he sure as hell wasn't happy with Libi, or trusted her. Though at least she told the truth about his recovery. It seemed that eating that bread did actually bring him back to a normal state. He looked up at the clock and then sighed before going back to put on the finishing touches to his drawing.

Are you awake now? He asked mentally toward her, as he drew the lines on her tail. You know you're suppose to teach before you test your students. I'd like you to keep that in mind for your next test. Hopefully it won't be life or death next time. He finished the drawing and took a look at it for a moment making sure it was perfect before he closed his book. Anyways I didn't get laid, she instead gave me some Elivish bread which seems to have done the trick.

Indeed, it seemed he had hit upon his own style of suathe charm, when the half-elf's cheeks lit up. A soft blush came to sit amongst the adoring freckles, and her gaze slipped away from him. She peered nervously down at the ground, but managed to murmur softly, in response, "Thanks..." Her foot had lifted from where it was on the ground, to nudge her other one nervously. Ty was rather cute, after all. While he was never the type to half girls flock about him; he could definitely attract a stare or two.

Upon hearing his name, however, she lightened up some, and even smiled."I'm Jess... I would say it's nice to meet you, but, uh...", a pause, a glance to the nametag on her apron, and a soft, nervous laugh. "...This wasn't exactly the grandest of ways to meet someone." Another pause,and she brought her eyes back to his, tilting her head a bit." But I guess it is nice to meet you, either way."

So suddenly, he had pulled away, grabbing the loaf on his way. Startled by that, she raised a hand to stop him, but took a moment to look him over. He was in bad shape... and, luckily enough, she was big-enough nerd to get the joke. A snorty laugh followed his anime-joke, and she gave a small nod. However, she did mutter, with a determine tone, "... You will repay me for that. Elvish bread is a pain in the ass to make...." Seeing him lay down, without even heading for the stairs, she sighed, and silenced herself. Once he had drifted off, she grabbed a nearby blanket, and brought it to him; draping it over his still form.

Stepping back, she appraised him, looking him over. He wasn't just cute, he was rather hot, Jess had determined; that light blush coming back to his cheeks. Maybe he could repay her by... "No... what am I thinking?", she muttered to herself, shaking her head to clear away those lewd thoughts. Eventually, she headed behind the counter, and began to quietly arrange things for the coming night.

-----​

When Ty awoke, Jess was nowhere to be seen; having either left, or headed upstairs, to her room. Through the slim, peeking slits of the drapes blocking the windows; the auburn light of dusk could be seen. It lent a surreal, almost mysterious light to the coffee shop; what little it did cover, of course. Apparently, they had slept in rather late the last morning; and it was soon approaching nighttime.

A grumbling, soft voice responded to his mental snaps, Of course I am. I have to keep myself quiet, when you're around the girl. Just because she's only a half-breed, doesn't mean she's powerful. Some of the grandest heroes of old were half-breeds, you-know. Libi almost mentally-hissed at him, but it was quieted when she peered through his eyes. She seemed about ready to say something about the drawing, but remained in stark silence about it. Eventually, she murmured, You did learn a lesson there, at the end. An important one. Don't force things. Don't put on the charm you'd expect from a porno; put on the charm you'd expect from Ty. I can see the problem in trying to do that;but you did manage well enough... even if you didn't get elf-pussy.

She seemed about ready to say something else, when the sound of a door opening could be heard; and Jess reappeared from the stairs. She had moved behind the counter, before the half-elf noticed him awake, and promptly flashed him that brilliant smile."How'd you sleep? I can't imagine those coffee beans were comfortable, but you were out-like-a-light!" Her cheerful, soft voice brought a spark of normalcy back into the shop; as if her very presence seemed to lighten the place. From the back of his mind, rather softly, he'd hear Libi murmur, Just keep real quiet if you need me.

....Thanks... He thought when she complimented his flirting toward the end. He was suppose to be angry and not trusting of her, yet when he heard her trying to help he felt a little tingle. So for once since this day had started he answered her without a sarcastic tone. There seemed to be a awkward silence between them as if they both ment to say something. Before anything could come out though Jess had come into sight. Ty had come clean about being human to her but he was still not telling the entire truth. Jess seemed so sweet and innocent at first glance, he imagined she wouldn't react well to the truth of how he could see her. Oh by the way a Succubi is tied to me and something is happening that is pouring demonic energy into my body. The kicker is neither of us know what's happening. I could be Satan and I wouldn't be any the wiser.

Ty stood and was very pleased to see that the relaxed and calm nature that his body had been in this morning was back. The elf bread was a perfect pick me up. Though Libi was right, sex made him feel so much better. Demonic powers had to come with a kick back and it seemed that lots of sex was on of them. Wait sex was bad? He really must have hit his head hard on that brick wall. "No, no actually I slept pretty damn good. You have no idea how much some sleep and that bread helped me. Thank you." He gave her his most charming smile before starting to stretch in front of her. In the process showing off his new muscles, it seemed that Ty was best at flirting when he never ment to. "Damn, it's a lot later than I thought it would be. I guess I kind of slept in huh? Ha ha. Well I don't hear any noise out there so you're not open yet right? How about I go wash down some tables, start working off my tab for that elf bread. By the way, mmm! Excellent, you keep good cooking around like that and you may never get rid of me." He said with a wink before going to the shelf and grabbing some cleaning supplies.

Walking out to the front Ty had a bit of a jump in his step and a whistle on his lips. When he was out of power he felt terrible, most likely the worst feeling he'd known in his life so far. When he had that energy though, it was like someone poured a bottle of happy pills down his throat. He felt great and acted like it. Ty turned on one of the TV's in the corner of the shop as he went to rub down a table. His attention was turned to the screen though when he heard a reporter start to talk.

"Thanks Carol! I'm at the site of what used to be a apartment building in downtown London. Now though it is the site of one of Britain's most terrible terrorist attacks. Around eleven today a call was made about a fire in the building. When firefighters arrived they worked as they did until...disaster struck. An explosion that shook all six floors of the building destroyed most of the structure and took the lives of forty five men and women. Including two police officers and three fire fighters. It was at first believed to be a simple fire that got out of hand but investigators have found that the cause of the explosion, was a bomb."

What? Ty thought as he watched with worried eyes and a pale face. It got much worse as the news went on.

"The suspect who had placed the bomb, is this man, Tyson Alexander Poole."

WHAT?!?

"The police chief had this to say." The camera cut to a press conference where a bald man with a thick blonde mustache stood looking angry. "We ask on the citizens to help us track down this man. He will be caught before he acts again. If you see the man call this hotline right away, do not engage him. The man is thought to be highly unstable and dangerous."
Ty quickly reached up and turned the TV off, whipping his head around to make sure that Jess hadn't been watching. When he didn't see her he turned his back to the counter and placed both hands on a table in front of him Libi, they're framing me, why? What the hell is going on? Oh god I feel sick, what have I got myself into? Ty thought before hearing a noise behind him. He whipped around paranoid he would see police with guns pointed at him but of course it was Jess. Ty chuckled and wiped his brow. "Sorry, I guess I've just been a bit paranoid lately with this new world opening up." He moved over toward the counter and leaned on it. "So, a coffee shop huh? Granted I have heard nothing but good things about this place from my sister but uh, why? I don't mean offense of course but do all mythics do jobs just like normal humans? It seems like someone as strong and smart as you could do so much more." He looked down and saw the remote for the TV's next to him. They were sure to show that story all through the night so he had to keep her away from the TV as long as he could. He sat down at one of the stools and slipped the remote down one of his sleeves. "Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself Jess. I've never met a half-elf before but if I had I have a feeling you'd still be really interesting. You tell me a bit about yourself and I'll return the favor with stuff about me. Though I have to warn you, super boring. I'm a archeologist, I know, I know, hands off please. I just became so much more irresistible huh?" He flashed his golden hazel eyes at her and gave her the best smile he could muster. He was just being himself now but he felt just a bit more courageous. Was this really all it took to get close to somebody? Though like everything now he questioned if it was only him or if powers were in play. Either way, he did enjoy Jess's company.

The musical jingle of an elf's laughter filled the air, as she listened to his response. Almost abruptly, it was cut off, when she caught sight of him. Instantly, her cheeks heated up to a dark crimson, and she hastily looked down to the bar; averting her eyes from him. Innocent as always, it seemed she couldn't even watch him illustriously stretch, without growing embarassed at it all. It was rather understandable, really; shunned by society, she was forced to do things alone, or with those she couldn't really relate with. Thus, she became studious and shy, smart, but not lacking of flaws.

"I'm glad you liked it... most people do." Although, she was quick to look back up, when he remarked about working. Her face positively lit-up with joy, and she beamed at the male."R-Really?!" For once, she stammered, seeming to be over-exuberantly excited. "I've never had an employee before!" Her head tilted to the side again, and another one of those beaming smiles shot his way. Upbeat and peppy, with the concentrated energy of the sun, apparently; Jess was one to easily turn that frown, upside down.

She had turned, to fiddle with some bottles behind the bar, when he had turned on the TV. While her actions remained unknown, when he looked back, she was at the corner of the bar with the phone; her back to him. Yet, when he called to her, she stiffened, and turned; nothing in her hands. The phone was right where it was sitting. Libi chimed up to his fears, however; murmuring, Calm down. Remember what she said? An Elf's home is called a Fae Haven. The Haze is powerful around it. Humans, and lesser-malicious-demons are warded away. To be honest, unless you feel like running a lot more, this is the safest place for us, right now. Surprising, really, that Libi had explained it to him without any...

And, abruptly--with Libi's logic of, Eh, why not?-- an image drifted into Ty's mind. Jess, sitting on the bar; legs spread wide to his view. Shorts about her ankles, with that blouse pulled up over her breasts. One of those deft elvish hands were down between her legs, commiting sinful solo acts, while the other played that medium busom. Her innocent, flushing face alight with the lewd, lustful sensations of pleasure. Just as quick as it arrived, it disappeared; Libi loved fucking with him. In both manners of the phrase.

Biting down on her lower lip, as if anxious, Jess had moved towards him, sliding onto a stool across from him."Y-Yeah... I can, um... understand that." At the mention of his sister, however, her eyes shot wide. Her mouth opened once, gaping for a second, before shutting. Slowly, her eyes locked onto his, and she seemed to peer into them."Wait. Your sister? There's only one...", it was almost unnoticeable, but she seem to pause, as if searching for the right word."...human that comes here.... Short hair? Likes to die it a lot? Beanie? Kind of a tomboy? The whole 'I hate you, but you know I love you', shtick?" Strangely enough, that was his sister. When their mother had died, that was one of the few times her countenance had broken down to that of a typical female. Else, she would always annoy and pointedly counter against her brother; despite the fact that he knew she loved him dearly.

Frowning, the brunette half-elf waved her hand hurriedly, brushing it off. "No! Nope! We'll see soon enough! She's supposed to come tonight!" Her voice had heightened rather peculiarly; and her face was such a dark shade of crimson, that one could've guessed she was having a heat-stroke. She took a moment to collect her breath, before calming down, and turning her gaze to him again.

"Well, I serve all diferent kinds of mythic drinks and stuff too. A lot of mythics enjoy coffee, coincidentally like humans; but this is essentially a Mythic Bar. Think... Starbucks, meets the encyclopedia of mythology, and then has a freaky-sex-child with Sports pub. That's this place, in a nutshell." A soft laugh followed her, before she heard his next questions. She seemed to contemplate for a few long moments, before fixing him with her eyes again. "Well, to start from the beginning...I grew up in and Orphanage. My parents had abandonned me. Rather unluckily, it was an elven orphanage; I was hated and beat for my human blood. So, I ran away. I lived off the streets for most my life, and...", she paused, her eyes seeming to glass over for a moment. Eventually, she blinked, and those orbs of hers quickly averted from Ty's own. "...stuff happened there. I was lucky-enough to be found by the... lady... that owns this building. She took pity on me. Gave me the apartment above this place, and the funds for whatever I wanted. So... I setup shop here...", she paused again, and shook her head, before cracking a smile back over at her new employee."...It's a real doozy, but I love it."

Ty leaned on the counter with a smile, attentively listening but his appearance broke for a second at the picture of Jess ecstatically fingering herself for him on the counter. His body shivered but he played it off as a sneeze.

Could you not? That's not helping. It wasn't until he said that towards Libi did he realize something. He was still working toward her test. While he was recovering and just using the safe place to think out his next moves, he was still kind of trying to move forward with the whole getting laid plan. Was it the proudest he'd ever been of himself? No but it was his task and as much as he didn't trust Libi right now, she was his teacher for the time being. He needed to do what she said so that they could test his powers and hopefully figure out what he was becoming. So as much as he didn't want to force it, it didn't matter. Jess was going to get seduced.... as soon as he figured out how to do it.

Ty smiled and nodded as she described his little sister. The only love and family he had left in life. She had always been a bit of a pain in the ass growing up, that didn't change how he acted though. She could be mean to him day after day but as soon as she came home crying that Randal O'Neil pushed her to the ground it was on. That was his first ass beating, Randal was twice Ty's size back then but nobody hurt his sister. He took blow after blow but kept getting up, if it wasn't for the teacher coming over Ty would have been badly hurt. Still Randal got expelled, had to move schools, and Kimmy was safe. A black eye and a broken arm was worth it. "Yeah, yeah that's my Kimmy.....We lost our mother this year so it's just been us now. She handled it better than I did honestly. Whenever things got real intense she always took on that motherly stance and made sure everyone was OK, even our parents. She can be a little to much sometimes but she means well." Ty found himself staring off as he thought about her, smile slowly fading as he realized she probably saw the news today. Would she actually think he did it?

His eyes perked back up between a mixture of joy and panic when Jess said Kimmy would be by. "Wait really? Kimmy is coming tonight? How do you know? Why is she coming?" He asked a little to excitedly. He caught himself though and laughed it off, siting down and trying to act cool. "Sorry, I haven't talked to her in two weeks and she's probably gonna get on me about not calling her. Actually if she does show up, do you mind if I take her up to your place for just a minute, so we can talk? I promise to clean up after closing." He said trying to appeal to that whole never having had a employee before. He wondered why Kimmy kept coming to the shop if this Fae Haven was pushing her away from it. He put it at the back of his mind and turned to listen to Jess's story.

She had been through some tough times, as she talked though Ty found a opportunity to move slightly closer. He put his hand over hers and squeezed gently as if to show his sympathy about her pass. "That sounds terrible, well hey you're doing great by yourself now. Running a whole coffee shop by yourself, a mythic hot spot. That's pretty impressive, what's honestly more impressive is how I haven't seen a guy around her yet. I keep waiting for some stud to come down those stairs calling you babe. Now honestly that's the real story I want to hear. How does a smart, beautiful, successful half elf not have men breaking down her door?" He smiled smoothly on the outside but on the inside there was a chibi version of himself freaking out and jumping around for having enough courage to make the first move. It wasn't nothing like asking if she wanted to relieve some stress before work started move, but it was a move. Besides he had told her he would tell her about him after she told him her story. The thing was that most of his life was extremely boring and the last two days were suppose to be secret, there just wasn't much to tell. So he avoided it, hoping he changed the direction.

Just then though a small clock on the shelf behind the counter beeped over and over. Ty looked at it and then the sign behind him near the front that read the business hours. "Oh, looks like it's opening time, huh boss lady? We can finish our talk later. Actually I was hoping to do this a bit sooner but I ment to ask if I could use your shower and laundry? I know it's a bit much but well... I kind of stink after that fire ha ha. Don't want my first work day being all dirty." He didn't even really wait for a answer. He was pretty sure she would say yes but quite honestly he was taking advantage of her kindness. "As soon as my clothes are done I'm right back here at your beck and call. You name it, I'll do it. Oh but just in case, if my sister does come by before I'm back down here could you send her up? I swear that's the last thing I'll ask of you tonight." He started around the counter and to the stairs but stopped on the first step, turning to Jess with a smile. "Oh and, I'm gonna be walking around your place in a towel until my stuff gets done. So don't come trying to get a peek alright. I can see a little exhibitionist in you." He teased before heading up the stairs and into her apartment.

When he got up there he let out a deep sigh and started to strip. "How am I doing coach?" He asked, knowing that Libi knew all of his thought process and how he was technically still doing her test. He pulled his shirt off and undid his jeans, walking over to her laundry closet. ".....So we're really safe here? You said humans and bad demons wouldn't come here though. Why's Kimmy been coming? What about my powers? Did you learn anything while I was asleep? I don't know, inspecting my powers or some bullshit. I'd like to figure out what species I am sometime. Also why the hell I'm being framed, that's a big one. Jesus Christ I just want new shit to stop happening so I can get a hold on the hand I have." Ty silently shook his head before taking off his underwear and putting them in the machine, turning it on. ".....I'm way to stressed Libi....maybe a shower would actually be good for me....... you know.... I'd actually like it if you... came out. We haven't talked face to face all day and we do have a lot to talk about. No sex though, I mean it this time. Just a shower together, I can't be messing around if Jess is waiting." He said walking to the bathroom. While he still didn't trust her, it was hard to deny he felt for her. Whether it was the bond or just the fact that she was a beautiful woman that took a interest in him. Either way there was something there, it just needed to be developed before it could be something real.

At the mention of his passing mother, Jess' eyes misted up, she leaned in a bit closer to him--despite her apparent apprehension--and tilted her head. "I'm so sorry, Ty. I had no idea. That must have been really difficult on you...", she trailed off, but reached over, placing a hand comfortingly on his shoulder. She gave him a compassionate squeeze, before pulling back, resting back on the stool.

All the more surprised was she, then, when his hand came to encompass hers. That blush returned vibrantly to her cheeks, but she did squeeze his hand back. It was nice; that intimate contact between two beings, with no real lust or greater physical contact. Yet, it portrayed a form of sensuality; creating an empathetic bond between two entities, with just a touch. A hand-hold, just like a hug, could go miles for anyone."Thank you, that's awfully nice of you to say. Yeah, I'll bring Kim---", she was cut off by his questioning, technical compliments, and her blush darkened farther. Her blush was adorable really, in such stark contrast to her freckles, and in such comparable highlights to her glasses, that they just complimented her all-about.

"I-I... um... er... there is... kind of someone... but... more like friends...uh...", luckily, her stammering, hasty murmurs were 'saved by the bell', as Jess' timer went off. Thankfully, Ty had gotten up, and moved off into her apartment, to freshen up.

Unthankfully, he complimented her every step of the way.​

Each compliment made her cheeks darken farther, until her gaze drifted from him. From there, he only continued, and one of her hands came up, covering her mouth in a modest, deathly-shy fashion. Finally, his towel comment was the last straw, and with that mental image; her glasses practically fogged up with steam. Overloading little half-elf of adorable shyness!

-----​

Almost the moment he was in Jess' apartment, Libi materialized. She seemed so vibrant and joyful to be out; her tattoos almost pulsing with vitality. Groaning happily, to be free, she stretched her body out. "You're doing okay. At least, as best as you can....", she paused, then smirked, and glanced at him out of the corner of her azure eye. "...But you have one hell of a surprise coming at you." After but a moment, she yawned, and stretched out again, grabbing onto his shoulder, so as to lift her legs, and extend her body fully. Of course, this was all basically an elaborate show for him; showing off her voluptuous breasts, and that tight snatch between her legs, let alone her cute form.

"As to your powers, I got nothing. I've racked my brain, and don't got a damn thing. As to your sister... I don't have the slightest idea, either. Correction, I do, but I'm sure as hell not telling you. I will tell you, though, that humans sometimes wander into these Havens. Either they have the gift of seeing Mythics, or an inherant attunement to magic... or a resistance. Any of the three, really." With her explanation done, she whined, and pressed up against him; meshing her bountiful breasts up against his chest."B-But... we can't do anything? I can make you cum quick, I promise!"

She was but teasing him, of course, but as she lead them into the bathroom, who would say he wouldn't take advantage of her? A squeak of the bathroom door, and they were inside; the shower just a step to the right. Rather spacious, really, uncharacteristic for an apartment like this. Turning on the water, she set it to a rather warm rinse, and stepped inside; letting out quite the vocal moan, as the water hit her body. She purred at the sensation, and began to rub her hands down her body; smoothing them over her breasts, sides, and down her hips slowly. Of course, she let her hands drift around, to cup her beautiful heart of an ass, too. A simple glance over to her bond-ee, and she winked; that one action portraying not just a sultry stance, but a complete invitation to anything Ty would like to take.

However, even if he did make a move, she would stop him with a swat, or a glare. No matter how much she wanted that schaft buried into her, she understood that Jess could get suscpicious if he was in here too long. Thus, of course, she took the initiative, and washed him. Yep. Teasing him every moment of the action, she lathered him right up, and washed him down, before finally freeing him from taunting-torture. Clothes lay just outside the shower, on the bathroom floor; neatly folded, where they had left them. However, with a gasp, Libi suddenly dissipated. You have company!

Indeed, as soon as she disappeared, Ty would hear voices in the room. One clearly identified as Jess', another, as someone vaguely familiar.

-----​

"You didn't have to someone that fire elemental for me... I mean, I'm surprised by how amazing she is as a bartender, but wasn't that unnecessary?"

"Unnecessary? I wanted you for myself. I don't deem anything short of murdering anyone that stopped us from reaching the couch, 'unnecessary'."

A soft laugh here, and a giggle that followed, before Jess replied, "Oh. That reminds me. Er... It's real strange, but a certain someone came in, and--it's a long story--but he described you to a K-I-----", her spelling was promptly cut-off by a garbled gasp of surprise, and then a soft, sweet moan.

Jess, moaning? Just what was going on?!

Since he would be unable to stifle his curiousity for long, the moment Ty peek out; he would get the shock of his life.

(Just to spite ya'll~ :heart: )
Jess was pinned against the arm of the beige couched that took up the living room section, by another form. The half-elf's eyes were half-lidded, and her cheeks were aflamed. Not unbelievable, really, when another form was pressing up against her; arms about the brunette's neck. In fact, their lips were mashed together; and by the slight movement between them, tongue was noticeably involved.

Of course, Ty's vision had to start on the ground. Moving up, he'd spot curvaceous, fit legs, matched in a pair of jeans that accentuated the form. Up higher; thighs that merged into hips greater than even Libi's, curvaceous, yet fit, enticing any man to just grab-away bountifully. Baby-makers, if there ever were any. Up a bit higher, a smooth, taut stomach, hidden only by a Tank top, that loosely accentuated the crests of CC-temptresses peaking out the top. Finally, a smoothly white complexion, in stark contrast to the flare of bright-azure shoulder-height hair that tucked out from a beanie. Hazelnut eyes peered forth into Jess'.

Yep.

Mhmmm.

Ty's darling sister Kimmy was frenching the ever-loving fuck out of Jess.

Yet, ever-observant as she was, Kimmy noticed the bathroom door squeak open--oh, he forgot the squeak(!)--and jumped away from Jess. A vibrant blush came to match her cheeks, as her eyes flew wide. "T-Ty! THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!", she nearly screamed in surprise, eyes like a dear in headlights. Jess, meanwhile, was stunned speechless by what had just happened. She just lolled there for a moment, gaping like a fish, before turning a bit, and glancing between the two; a scarlet blush forming on her cheeks. She managed to eek out, as soft as a mouse, "I meant to tell you...."

Ty smirked as she almost begged him for a shower quickie but he had other plans. Following Libi into the shower he watched as she put on a little show for him. He knew that it was for him because everything she had done had been for him so far. While their relationship was rocky at the moment he had to admit, no one ever had made him feel as special as Libi did. He followed her under the water and instantly tried to break his agreement. Telling her no sex while he was still focused was one thing. Having a wet and steaming succubus basically feel herself up in front of you was an entirely different thing. His hand went to her thigh first but was quickly smacked away. He smiled along with her, moving close behind her and leaning his head in close over her shoulder. His lips just hovering over her soft supple neck, threatening to slowly kiss along it. Yet he just smiled and took in her scent. He let out a deep groan as she turned. Lathering up his chest as she slowly cleaned him.

Ty quietly closed his eyes, and leaned forward. He gently placed his forehead against hers, leaning down just slightly. His head almost perfectly fitting between the basses of her horns. He just quietly held his head there and let the warm water pour over them. Ty had girlfriends before, a few, for sure not many. He was a nice looking guy before Libi's influence so he got his own. There just never was a connection, none of them really ever understood Ty well enough. With that though was a serious problem in Ty's life, he never loved anyone outside of his family. Yet right there in the shower, he just wanted to lean on her for a moment. His world had been turned around, he wasn't sure if he was going to live through it all. Not to mention that his name had been ruined. Also with Kimmy coming he was worried that she was going to believe he did it. He was so stressed and a little scared, for the moment though it was all gone. Was this love? Having someone care enough to take the stress away from you even for just a few minutes. He opened his eyes when he could fell she was getting ready to move bellow the waist. He stared deeply into her different colored eyes. "....You have beautiful eyes...." He said wanting the moment to go on longer. Yet he pulled his head away and the smile returned to his face. "Be easy down there Libi, please don't give me a erection and force me to wait it off up here." He said with a laugh before letting her continue.

Finally they finished and Ty went to grab a towel but before he could even turn to talk to her Libi was gone, talking of company. "Company, ah so Jess finally cracked huh? Alright cutie, come to daddy. He said with swagger as he dressed up and went to leave. Yet as he heard the voices he started to sneak, peering out to see what was going on. As Ty eyed up the one taking a lead his first thought was that it was a woman. Is Jess bi?! Oh my god, Libi I never had a threesome, I've never even dreamed of a threesome!! His eyes continued to scan up the female form and he found himself subconsciously licking his lips, damn was she sexy. Holy shit, Libi I may want to change up the rules of the first test. God damn that girl is fi-....

Just as Jess noticed Ty he swung open the door looking confused. "Kimmy?! He said shocked to see her here, also on top of a woman. He walked out and the reoccurring theme of the past few days seemed to pop up with questions coming to his head. Both the girls seems super embarrassed but Ty didn't really care at that time. He walked across the room and picked up Kimmy in his arms, hugging her tightly to him as he dug his head into her shoulder. "God it's so good to see you Kim. Did they talk to you? Where you followed? Are you OK?" He asked setting her down and looking her over. He smiled looking into her eyes and brushed some of her hair behind her ear and out of her face. "I would have called but I figured they be tracking your phone. I couldn't risk it. So when I stumbled in here and Jess said you came here and would be here tonight, I was so happy. Though she did seem to forget to mention you came here for tonsil hockey." Ty turned toward Jess with a smile and shrugged. "What was the plan boss? You knew I was up here, you come up here to try and send a message?" He gave a sultry wink her way, just out of the way of Kimmy's sight. The demonic power was really starting to take hold considering that wink was a I'm into it wink. He didn't even think about it, it was so natural. Ty turned back to Kimmy wide eyed with his hands in the air. "Magic!? I heard that right? You use magic?! So you know! Oh gods I thought it was going to be so hard describing it and I didn't want to bring you in and make you unsafe. Oh Kim this is....gods this is so great. Alright, alright, no this makes things a lot easier. You're dating Kimmy so I know I can trust you now and Kimmy, well of course. Just sit there OK? Sit up though alright? Kimmy you just, just move her." He said moving her over on the couch so she was away from Jess. While he wasn't against her being with someone, she was still his little sister.

Ty stood back and took a deep breath. "Libi, can you come out? I think...I think I can show you." Ever since the elf bread Ty felt his power. He had a basics on it, he could almost picture his pool that he could pull from. He was pretty sure he could make Libi tangible for others as well, it was just gonna take a little power at his stage. With a deep breath he felt a familiar heat come over him and while letting his breath out he smirked to see Jess blushing and on the verge of a nose bleed, it worked. "Girls, this is my....partner, Libidine, she goes by Libi. Also she's a succubus....she also doesn't do clothes, so...sorry Jess." He smiled over at Libi as if to say 'I did it' before coming over and grabbing Kimmy's hand. "I need to talk to you, in private. Can we go in the bathroom for a minute? Libi keep Jess company please, also, Libi.....please don't touch her. Please Libi." He said knowing that if he kept denying the succubus he was going to push her over. He'd have to feed her soon.

Ty pulled Kimmy in the bathroom and start to ramble. He told her everything, from the moment the security guard left and Ty went to get the gun, up until him coming upstairs for a shower. Kimmy was literally the only person he could one hundred percent trust at the moment so to get everything off his chest was great. He even told a bit to much about his first night with Libi, describing how something took control of him but it felt like him and it fucked Libi. He also described how it fucked Libi. It was most likely a side effect of his powers and having Libi in his but he was a lot more Lax about sex. "Gods it feels so good to say all of that.... I wanted to tell you I had suicidal thoughts for a month now but... I didn't want you to hate me. It was so selfish but, I was just in a dark place Kimmy. Though! Not dark enough to blow up my building and kill people. You believe me right? Kimmy I wouldn't hurt innocent people, I'm not a terrorist. You know that right?"

It was almost strange, really, how tender Libi had cared for him in the shower. If it wasn't for the steam, and the relaxation he was undergoing, he probably could've seen the crimson blush that had stained her cheeks. For once--and it surprised her as well-- she wasn't thinking of sex. Rather, something within her wanted her to please her man in another way. So, a she lathered him, and rinsed him off, she found his tense spots under her deft touch; kneading and working at them, until he had relaxed there. All over his body she had worked; but left his manhood gingerly 'nough alone. In fact, she didn't even retort to his playful joke; she just took it in stride, with a small laugh. Why do I feel this way? What is it about this bloke, that makes me feel so fluttery inside? He's just a human, with my gun... I shouldn't be feeling anything like this for him... She didn't have much more time to ponder this, however, as she was forced to disappear. She then remained silent throughout his overjoyed mind-exclamations; she had realized the truth.

So suddenly, her breath was exhaled in a huff, as Kimmy had herself wrapped up in one giant hug. She was almost lifted off the ground, but she was promtpt to return it, with an exasperated laugh. "O-Oi, you idiot! Ease-up, that hurts!" Yet, she was quickly released, and she let out a huff of a happy sigh. Of course, at his mention of 'tonsil hockey', both of the girls' cheeks lit up like the fourth of July, and they shared a quick glance of embarassment.

"G-Gah! Never, she just took me by s-s-surprise!", Jess instantly stammered out, blushing such a deep shade of crimson; that lesser beings would think she turned into a brown-stemmed tomato. Of course, at his sultry wink to her, Kimmy's arm shot out, pegging him in the shoulder. So suddenly again, however, she was the center of attention; a barrage of his magic-based inquiries rushing at her. At first, she was stupified in responding, but even as she began to, he started to summon Libi. Kimmy grumbled out a curse somewhere, and crossed her arms over her chest; being repositioned a moment later. Of course, that only earned him an extreme eye-roll.

What?! No, I don't want to come out! That'll just be... And, the cat was out of the bag. Or, rather, the crazy sex-demon of hell was out of non-solid existence. "You bitch-face-beautiful-son-of-a-fucking-troll...", the absurd, gibberish of a curse slipped out of her own lips, as she formed into being. He's learning quickly about his power. I'll have to watch that... The succubi crossed her arms under her breasts, and turned her attention to the others, offering them a vague nod. If he spared his attention for a moment, Ty would notice the extreme similarities between his younger sister and Libi; a complete difference in form, yet they had the same posture, and were even in the same pissed-off stance now. Ty was getting the crossroads of two simultaneous death-stares! Oh, the pain!

Yet, when he told Libi to stay put, and not touch Jess, her mouth dropped open. Her glare faltered completely, and winked out, as she looked like a deer, struck by headlights. "Ah... b-but... you....", she stammered out, for once, completely blindsided from him. It was a rare sight, for sure, but it was quickly gone. She snarled deeply at him--one lip curling up a bit-- and snapped out, "SINCE WHEN CAN YOU READ MY MIND!?" She turned promptly from him, and stomped over to the couch; dropping right onto it. Her death-glare returned with twice the intensity, as her lips formed into a tight pout. In his head, he would hear her solemn warning, You're starving a Mountain Lion....

Jess, meanwhile, had looked absolutely started at the appearance of Libi. At first, she shied away, almost taking a step back from the demon; but she slowly releaxed. Sensing the bond between the succubi and Ty, she let her faith rest on the male; slowly sinking onto the couch.

Once again, Ty acted without warning, however, and snatched up Kimmie; dragging her to the bathroom. There, she was bombarded with the long, arduously boring, agonizingly, stupifyingly ridiculous story of all that had transpired lately. Eventually, he finished, and she sighed loudly, bringing a hand up to rub the bridge of her nose, quite akin to what Libi had done way back in the alleyway. "Of course not, you utter baka. I don't know what you got yourself into, but you can count on me, for help... whatever I can do...On that note...", she straightened for a second, and looked up at his eyes."...I can use magic. I'm sorry I never told you; but like you said, I didn't want to drag you into all this, and make you unsafe. I specialize in Transmogrification, but I'm also fairly adept in Summoning." Kimmy seemed to state these with a redundant, almost normal tone, as if she assumed he knew of that which she spoke. Once they had finished, she took him by the arm, and dragged him out of the room; back to the other two girls, where they glanced up to him. Jess, lieing against the opposite corner of the couch, from Libi, met his eyes, and murmured, rather timidly, "I... I did overhear the news story... I just couldn't believe it. If you were that evil, you would have just killed me, and moved right on...", a long pause, for that to sink in, before she continued, "...So, what now?"

Ty was happy to see that things were seeming to go his way for once. Kimmy and Jess knew, he had a place to stay, and time to figure out what was going on with him. He stood proud in front of the three girls as they all looked to him for guidance. With a smile and a deep breath he proudly stated. "....I don't know. Ha! I mean I wasn't really going off a plan since yesterday. This day just kind of hit me all at once. I mean for starters, Kim I need to stay here. If I go out it'll be just me and Libi, which I'll talk to her about later. Obviously come back when you want but because Jess is such a sweet heart I got a safe place to learn how and control myself. You could do something for me though K. You obviously know magic, could you look into... demon magic I guess? Death Bond's specifically. I don't know if you have resources but if you do they would be very much needed because me and Libi are kind of at a lost for what's going on. Jess, well you don't really need to do anything. Honestly you have just been the best, you just treat my sister right and we'll be fine. Libi is already teaching me as much as she can. I have a feeling though that I just need a shit ton of power so that I can spend a lot one day and figure out somethings. So after I finish talking, you girls are gonna have to leave."

Ty stared down hungry Libi and simply smirked at her. While she had a duty to help him along in his path, Ty also had a duty. Oh would he fulfill it. He let the statement sink in for a moment before Kimmy groaned. Ewww! Ty are you kidding!? Ty simply shrugged and kept his sight locked on Libi. "Hey you can stay if you really want. Just don't get in our way. Simply put there is one super efficient way at powering me up and Libi is the best there is at it. Jess, I'll clean, but this kind of has to happen. I think it would be better here instead of down stairs on your coffee beans." He clapped his hands like a coach breaking a huddle and looked around at the girls. It was surprising how lax Ty was now but with a little bit of courage Ty turned into a different man. All of these thoughts and mannerisms were there already but he just needed some balls to say them. Libi and his chaotic powers gave them to him. He started unzip his hoodie, revealing his muscular torso. "I think after my training tomorrow, the day after I may look into this whole terrorist thing. I need to figure out why somebody would want to hurt me so bad." He undid the button and fly on his jeans, still standing in front of the three girls. If nothing else this was for Libi, a thanks for being such a patient girl. He knew a little exhibition would get her roaring. "Last warning girls, anything after this point is your fault. Oh and thanks again, you girls really are keeping me on the tracks right now." Ty then moved closer, taking Libi's hand and pulling her off the couch. He did the move she had done on him, putting his hand in the middle of her chest and pushing her back against the wall. He put his hand under her thigh, lifting her leg so it was grinding against him. He looked deep in her eyes and with a flash of heat seemed to share that hunger she had. "You've been a good girl haven't you, waiting and listening. You poor thing you must be starving." Ty's fingers gently lifted Libi's chin and he grinned at her sinisterly. "You're going get my cock nice and wet, I'm going to eat you out like it's my last meal, and then I'm going to fuck your ass like I hate you....That sound good to you princess?" He didn't even lower his voice as he said it. He actually slightly got off on the fact that Kimmy and Jess could hear his dirty talk. Nothing mattered though, he was in a good mood and unlike last time, totally in control. It was time for some master and succubi bonding.

All of the girls listened attentively to him, nodding, and Jess even offered a warm smile. Libi gave an objective, yet still pissed, at his proclamation of a training day. God knows he needs it..., she thought to herself, with a slight huff. After but a moment, he told the other two girls to leave, however; and the succubi's attention was riveted back on him. Her eyes held a hopeful, gleaming light.

The other two girls, however, were taken aback by his sudden change of attitude. Especially, since he didn't ask Jess, if he could even use her apartment for such a thing. But a moment later, and two more warning; her had grabbed the succubi, taking her, and pinning her to nearest wall. The half-elf, and Ty's own sister could only watch-on in shocked surprise; slowly stirring, and turning to leave, with haste. Jess rose from the couch, and made her way for the door, alongside Kimmy.

Libi, however, had other plans. Placed so suddenly under his influence, a shiver racked up her spine. For ever segment of what he said, more had the same effect. Eventually, she recovered, her breath panting out in soft puffs. "G-Gods, yes...", she murmured out needily, and suddenly bucked her hips forward; driving the already-slick folds of her core, against his leg."M-Mmmm... Famished...", finally, she put on the most innocent look she could muster, and batted her eyes up at him. "...Please feed me, Master?"

The other two girls glanced back once, crimson blushes on their cheeks. Kimmy was quick to turn back, and proceed out of the room. Jess, however, lingered, her eyes roaming about Ty, before she finally managed to break it. Eventually, she followed her human girlfriend out of the room.

Ty smiled at his new found courage, laughing lightly at Libi as she played along with his dirty game. He felt so confident in himself and his actions that it didn't bother him in the slightest that his sister or Jess heard his dirty talk. He couldn't tell you if it was the corruption, the great ending to a shitty day, or just that annoyed look Libi got after not getting attention. Something in him just wanted to be intimate with Libi right then. It was a big lie about his power, sure having more power was great but he didn't care for more. This was more about having sex than getting power. Ty chuckled when she pouted, playing the innocent role even though she was the farthest thing from it. His lips pushed into hers roughly, moaning through their sloppy, heated kiss. He pulled off quickly though, not wanting to give her to much. "You're cute when you act innocent." He said trying to push her buttons even more before he really gave her a treat.

He started to plant kisses down her collar bone, sending her image after image of the things he planned to do to her tonight with every kiss. His lips trailed over her breast, gently biting her pink nipples before sucking on them, throwing his tongue in circles as he did. His trail of kisses didn't stop though, traveling down her stomach, following her tattoo. He looked up into her eyes as he dropped ever so lower. His hands trailed over her hips and to the back of her thigh. His lips stopped on the heart tattoo just above her sex. His jaw dropped, his large bottom lip flicking over her clit teasingly before he snickered with a grin up at her. "I never thought a succubus would shiver so much from being toyed with. Were you always this sensitive? Or am I special?" He asked, though he didn't wait for the answer. His wide tongue slapped her wet lips and slowly dragged up to her clit. Tasting her sweet honey and pushing her pretty lips apart just a bit. He moaned as he swallowed down a mouthful of her juices. He was so tempted to stay down there and eat until he was fat and she was paralyzed from the waist down. He licked his lips collecting what little he missed before leaning back in like he was going to lick at her again. Instead he puckered his lips and started to blow slowly, cold air hitting her wet lips for just a second. "Ha ha! Awww I'm just teasing Libi, can't I play with you a little? I know you like to play with me. Speaking of, how about we really get started?"

Ty stood back up and started to actually strip, throwing his hoodie across the back of the couch and kicking his pants and underwear off, landing over the TV. He pressed back against her again, this time his rock hard rod pressed against her pussy and stomach. Grinding against her as he quickly kissed at her candy lips again. He took a step back and put a hand at the base of his cock. Gently waging it like bait for a hungry animal. He knew he didn't even need to say anything. She had seemed so sex starved today that he was sure she would drop to her knees the moment offered. Once she would take his cock he'd instantly place one hand on the back of her head while the other went to his hip. Though he could tell from how she was practically dry humping him the moment he touched her that she was going to try to milk him quick. "Ahhh! Ahh, Libi wait!" Ty said, his free hand reaching over and grabbing her horn. Remembering how she practically came just from the touch of it last time. "Ugh, slow down Libi. It's not going anywhere. Take it slow, we've just started. Besides, I think you look cute with my cock in your mouth." With a wink he slowly started to barley move his hips to encourage her to keep going. From getting framed for terrorism to giving sex advice to a succubus. This day had been a roller coaster of emotions but he honestly couldn't complain with the state he was in at the moment.

Ty had been slowly stroking her hard horn, not even realizing how crazy it must have been driving her. Slowly he released it, smiling like he had done it on purpose. Ty was getting cocky, being in a good mood and having a bit more courage made him act more of the master role tonight. Really though he was just hoping she'd push back. He loved that power struggle from their first night. Libi was a girl that liked it rough and hard but he knew that if he was to in control she would remind him his place. It was that push and shove that made their very new relationship feel so strong. It was only day two yet he could feel a bond with her that he'd never felt with someone before. Ty moaned and pushed down on her head a bit more, encouraging her to go deeper. "Oh Libi! Fffffffuck yes, mmmmmm. He moaned, enjoying the slower approach for now. He looked down at her beautiful mismatched eyes and smiled. Wanting to have a little dirty talk with the dirty woman. "You've been with a lot of people, yeah Lib? Tell me, hows my cock rate against most? Fair warning, if you say it's not....mmmmhhn!....it's not among the best, I'm gonna start shoving it in your throat. Who am I kidding that's not a, Ahhh! Punishment for you." He groaned and started to push her deeper on his cock, wanting to pick up from the slow pace they started at. "You know, I've never done anal before, you're gonna be my first. I wanna, ahh share other first with you. Like say, a threesome, now that you're known. So let's! Fuck Libi yes! Let's make a deal, I make you cum twice with my tongue after I cum, then you gotta help me fuck! Mmmm Kimmy! N-no! I mean Jess, Jess...Ahh fuck." Ty had a little Freudian slip when saying the name. He was embarrassed and unsure what it ment. It didn't help that the one he was trying to convince could read his thoughts. Still Libi's tongue made sure he didn't dwell on the thought at all.

"T-That's the idea, you bloke...", the succubi snapped back at him playfully, moaning loudly into the kiss. She melted into it with a savage, needy passion; meshing her lips with his, and drawing it out as long as possible. Her arms had come up, and looped around his neck, so as to pull him closer to her voluptuous frame. When he pulled away to start planting kisses down her neck, she did shiver; apparently Ty was beginning to read her like a book. Every kiss and lick to her sensitive skin, had her shuddering with raw need; all the more-so, when he latched onto her nipples. There, her breathing hitched, and her bac arched lightly; almost pressing them against him. Thusly, by the time he reached her womanhood, it was soaken-wet.

Practically dripping with need, a soft mewl of need escaped from her lips at his teasing. Her hand had begun to drop low, approaching his head, when he so suddenly came back up. Yet, when he only blew cold air across her needy honey-pot, she began to crack. Instantly, her red eye lit up, and she gave a low, threatening growl."F-For fucks sake... keep this up, and I'll m-make you regret it...", she was stammering through it with need, her breath coming in soft, heavy pants. It was heavily arousing, really; the sexy succubi pressed back against the wall, back arched slightly, hips giving tiny see-saw bucks in his direction, all the while her succulent candy lips were opened the slightest amount to allow soft puffs of breath to escape into the night air.

So, when she found his member so readily available, she did sink right to her knees. Grabbing onto his hips, her head rocketed forward, slamming her lips right down around his base,as if it was nothing. With his entire member sheathed in her mouth, she began that rough, extreme skill of a blowjob, only a succubi could give. Yet, just as she began, it stopped; his hand grabbing at her horn. A loud, whimpering whine drifted from her lips, vibrating around Ty's manhood; but by the shiver that ran down the length of her body, he had taken back the reigns, at least for a moment.

She took it slow, now, and began to just barely bob her head; letting him set the pace, with his hand. She did, however, use her tongue skillfully, wrapping it about his length when due, but mostly sticking to the underside; flitting it across the throbbing veins there. When he began to talk, however, she pulled away, wrapping one hand about him, and jacking him off quickly with it."S-Shuttup!", she growled at him rather commandingly. "P-Put that tongue to...", here, her pause was accompanied with a gravity-defying act of acrobatics. Luckily, the laws of physics didn't apply to succubi; she swung herself around vertically, until her legs suddenly wrapped about his head. This placed her dripping pussy right in front of his lust-blabbering mouth; even as her own lips slipped right back down the length of his manhood.

In her abrupt snap, however, she still made note of his slip up. Now that he couldn't see her face, a sly smirk came over it. Her head continued to bounce, and now more forcefully pleasure him. Her arms wrapped about his waist; and her bobs became forceful, slamming him down her throat. She was hungry, a predator deprived of it's meals, and she'd be damned if she didn't get fed now.

Ty laughed slightly when she commanded him to shut up. All of his talking was just dirty talk but it was also taking his mind off cumming. He was pretty sure he was pissing off his cum hungry partner for delaying her meal. "What's wrong Libi? You don't like a little forep-Woah!" Ty was cut off as her body did a somersault in mid air. Locking her legs around his neck and holding her arms around his waist. He was about to make another joke, see just how far he could push her till she went demonic and held him down while she got hers. Yet with one breath he smelt her delicious sex. They had only had sex twice now but Ty could already tell this was going to be a problem. He lost all his cool around her pretty pussy, literally drooling like a starving man in front of a fast food place. If Libi ever wanted to pull the metaphorical leash back on Ty, all she'd have to do was offer him a taste of honey. Like a obedient pet he wrapped one arm around her waist and the other grabbed onto her ass, gently squeezing and rubbing as he went. Sticking his tongue he pushed his face into her juicy lips. His tongue lathering her clit with attention while his upper lip worked as a rake, dragging through her pussy, pulling those addictive juices into his mouth. Moaning and shivering with every gulp. He desperately wanted to taste her cum.

He didn't forget about her though, while she may have just wanted to get him to focus with her meal offer. She was still working on getting hers, he could feel it to with every stroke she made. His cock moving deep into her throat with every hungry bob, the feel of her drool trickling onto his balls. The way her tongue milked at his shaft. He was embarrassed to think he was already close to filling her throat with his warm sticky mess. She was so good with so much experience. He was still only human, he would learn though. One day he would have her cumming over and over before he even blew his first wad. His hips started to thrust out to meet her bobs. His loud moans being muffled by her snatch. His face buried in her, tongue dashing around drawing letters and numbers in her sensitive pink. His lips vibrated over her cunny, moan after moan, whimpering almost at how good she worked his cock. He tried so desperately to hold back his load though. Wanting to go a bit longer, though he knew it didn't take their mental link for her to know he was about to cum.

His hips moved his hips harder, trying to take control even though she had all of it from this position. He felt his balls tighten and tried to pull back out of her mouth but couldn't in time. His thick load blasted into her mouth, shot after shot of his seed pumping into her. If there was anything to say about Ty's capabilities at sex, it was that he seemed to have a tanker of cum in him. The man just never ran out or thinned. He finally remembered to pull his face up to breath, him having been moaning, almost screaming into her pussy as he came. His breath was heavy and his face shined. "No fair, I wanted to give you a facial, greedy." He said playfully pouting. His hands slowly let her sink to the floor, holding her legs as she did making sure she didn't fall. He stood over her once she laid on the floor, stroking his slobbery, cum slick cock slowly as he looked down on her. The occasional drip or splatter of left over cum dropped onto her tits and stomach as he did. Groaning with every stroke.

"I wasn't finished. He said with a grin before dropping to the floor himself. He laid on his side, as laying on his stomach with such a erection would kill him. But he dutifully took his spot between her legs. His hungry mouth going back to slowly and softly lapping at her pussy. His golden eyes starred into her mismatched globes. His lips pursing and sucking gently on her clit while two of his fingers slid into her hole. He moved them deep and slow inside of her, curving up to tickle against her g-spot as he did. His tongue reaching down and pulling slow licks up to her clit. When he could feel her juices trickling down his knuckles he pulled his fingers out. Stretching them and making a V as he did, he moved his mouth down to replace them, his tongue piercing her hole while his now drenched fingers sneaked between her perfect cheeks. He prodded the let fingers against her backdoor, teasing her just slightly more. He knew though that she had her fair share of teasing all ready. He pushed his fingers in, starting to finger her ass in tandem with his tongue movement as it also pierced her honey pot. Am I doing well, Mistress? He asked through their link, emphasizing Mistress. He knew that while she liked to play the role of sex toy, being used hard and fast, she also had a domination side. One that he saw at the start of the day in the alleyway. He wanted to let her run with that side for a while as he pleasured her like a servant. After all, she needed to cum twice if he wanted to get that threesome with Kimmy.

Wait...Jess...dammit.

What Ty wasn't being told, was that a succubi's folds actually let off a powerful pheromone, acting as an aphrodisiac. Ty did greatly enjoy her sweet juices--tinged, with the taste of what was akin to sugar--but any being would be naturally attracted to them. As it was, when he began to his rapid nibbles and licks, her body shuddered against him. Her hips were quick to start rolling, grinding her quickly-growing-wetter womanhood against his lips. She was absolutely drenched in but a few moments, her sweet juices pouring all-the-more eagerly into her mouth. The tension in her abdomen only encouraged the erotic swings of her hips, rubbing against him with reckless abandon.

Yet, she didn't lose herself to her own pleasure. Rather, she devoted herself to his; sucking, licking, working his member all over within her succulent mouth. She was sucking hard, bobbing her head along his entire length with a drive to milk his seed. Her arms, wrapped about his waist, didn't block his hips movements, but encouraged them. She let him take the lead, thrusting against her mouth. And when she felt his member pulsing with those tell-tale signs, she moaned ecstatically about him; eager for her treat. Promptly, it was answered, and she sucked down every drop. Guzzling every bit of the seed he pumped into her, she could only shudder happily with the sensation of it all.

Eventually, they disentangled, and he laid her down; quickly getting back to work. Instantly, her hand slid down, winding into his hair. Her hips, rivaling the erotic tension building in her abdomen, bucked upwards to communicate her desire. Thrust after thrust, she grinded against his mouth, while loud moans, and pants of lust escaped from her lips. Her breath hitched, at first, when his finger stroked over her back entrance, but when it suddenly speared into her; she came. Somehow managing to stifle a scream--that would easily be heard down below, in the shop--her back arched, and a loud whine escaped her. Her folds clutched down about his squirming tongue, before her juices squirted free from them; a fresh diluge of the sugary substance, for Ty to enjoy. It was a long few moments of afterglow, before Libi propped herself up on her elbows, staring down longingly at her new lover; even as he continued his actions."W-Wha...?", she could only murmur delusionally; unlike back in the alley, when red persevered , her blue eye was aflame with a glinting need.

Ty's glazed over eyes shot open with surprise when she held her hips to his lips and pulled his hair to her. He figured she would like him to play with her rose but to cum the moment he put his fingers in. Honestly he was flattered, yet his mind wasn't exactly the clearest. As she came on his face, squirting that sweet sugar onto his lips and mouth he could feel his cock harden. Almost as if her taste was enough to give him the stamina of twenty men. His tongue eagerly lapped at her cunt, feeling her pull on his face, rubbing him against her eagerly. "Soohh goophd!" He mumbled as he continued to lick her glistening sex. His tongue pushing back inside her spasming hole to try and suck more of her sweet nectar out. All the while his fingers really started to fuck her. Only limited on how fast he could go with her round cheeks holding him back. He looked back up at her as she got on her elbows to watch him, seeing that blue eye shine like a sapphire with fire around it. He could only imagine it's meaning after the red eye incident earlier. Though hearing that cute what out of her, like he made her cum into delusion made him smile.

Pulling his tongue out he flicked it across her clit, slowly walking his body up hers. Pressing his chest against hers, his eyes looking deeply into hers with a shine of their own. His face looked like a mess, covered in her juices but underneath was the smile of a sex drunk Ty. He pressed his lips into hers, the taste of her juices and his tongue mixing as he lovingly kissed her. Slowly rolling his tongue against hers, his lips holding over hers while he let out a soft moan into her mouth. He pulled back and smirked softly. "Relax beautiful, I'll take care of you."

He hadn't intended for it to sound so romantic but it seemed it was becoming harder for this just to be sex. Was he really developing feelings for a succubi? He quickly moved his lips down to her chest, sucking on her other teet now, barley grazing his teeth over it before suckling like a starving newborn. His two fingers deep in her ass never stopped, plunging in and out, working the tight, tight hole for her next reward. The excitement of stretching her tight hole around his fat cock kept his long shaft bobbing up and down in the air, hard as he was in her mouth. He took his last free hand and using three fingers he pushed them into her pussy. He knew that she wouldn't need a warning or for him to go slow. In fact he was quite brutal with those three. He had been so sweet, caring and slow with his tongue up until now. He wanted to finger fuck her like he was trying to get the whole coffee shop to hear her. His fingers curled up, assaulting her g-spot over and over again. His lips sucked harder on the her tit, his tongue and what was left of her cum on his face making her tit shine. His fingers in her ass kept their steady pace but spread ever so much inside of her. Like someone was working a butt plug in and out of her slowly, watching the way her hole molded around it.

He didn't keep up his fingering for to long though. As much as he liked to see Libi in a state of real lust, he wanted her cum. It was rather sickening how addictive it was but he needed it again. He wanted her to grab his hair and suffocate him in her honey pot, squirting out that candy grool onto his tongue until he couldn't breath anymore. "Maybe we should talk about what I get when I make you cum three times? I haven't even gotten to your ass yet." He said playfully while he moved back down between her legs and latched his hungry lips back onto her sugary lips. He let out a audible groan and pushed his fingers as deep as he could into her ass. It was just so good, he used his fingers soaked in her juices as lube. Making a fist around his cock and fucking it. His hips doing more work than his hand but still shining his cock up again and working his tool slowly. He made sure that Libi could see it, his golden eyes peering up at her to make sure she could see the show. After all, tonight was her treat more than anything, and if that blue eye shining like the morning sea ment what he thought it did, she was enjoying it. Cum for me Libi, I want it. Feed me, please. He begged mentally to her, even sharing his sight of her orgasmic face, her shining tits, and the feeling of his hunger for her cum. He was seriously addicted.

While Libi definitely seemed to enjoy the previous use of his skilled tongue; his fingers brought her to a whole 'nother level.She had only climaxed so quickly before, due to her heightened state, after feeding off Ty's own climax. But now, as their lips mashed together, and mixed about her juices, Libi was surely getting driven higher. Already, her hips were bucking with need, driving backwards a bit, as if to force his fingers deeper into her clutching ass.

When he so suddenly latched onto, and began to ravish her breasts, she could only cry-out in surprise. Her back arched a bit off the floor, as if thrusting them against him, while her nipples hardened. Like little pebbles, they protruded to his teeth and lavishing tongue; sensitive, and almost pulsing to his eager touch. Clearly a large portion of her sensitivity; each time his tongue so much as washed over it, a sweet cry let her lips. And then, his fingers found her pussy, and her cries shot up another octave. Her toes curled beneath her, and her legs even drew up; throwing her hips up needfully against his hand. Every stroke over he G-spot, each plunge of those three digits, had her a shuddering, moaning mess under him.

Thus, a loud whine left her, when he so suddenly switched up his tactics. It was noticeably disappointed, really, her look of one near-sadness, before he latched his lips back on her. Instantly, with the sudden extension of his fingers in her ass, her hips thrust up. It was all too much, too sudden, with her partner. Barely getting off from the last climax he ripped her through, her core tightened again. Spasming about his seeking tongue; Ty was prompt to recieve another diluge of her sweet juices. Not having diminished in the least, they flooded his mouth, providing the addictive substance he so earnestly craved now.

Ty moaned, his eyes closing and his lips sucking with a deep hunger. He drank from her pussy like they were in the desert, savoring every drop and licking her sensitive, twitching lips until only his saliva remained. He looked up at her and with one last kiss pulled away from her thighs. A deep breath of needed air filled his drunken face as he looked over at her. "I didn't eve....mmmm...like giving oral before today. That was amazing!" He said with a laugh letting his novice like attitude toward sex show for a moment before he got back into it. He stood on his knees and in between hers, still slowly stroking his cock with her juices.

He watched her chest heave as she rode the orgasmic high. Never had he really been able to enjoy sex this much, have fun with his partner. Libi was making it very much fun though. Ty reached down, giving a light spank to her ass before sending her a image of her on all fours with her ass up and presented to him. They were both a little out of breath but a promise was a promise and he was going to give it to her. He positioned himself behind her once she'd move. One hand resting on her hip while the other held the base of his cock. He started to softly tease, pressing the head of his slick cock to her hole. He'd pull back though with a smile on his face, his cock pushing up to her pussy and slowly pushing in. Pushing his full thick length all the way into her pussy, and then just as slow pulling it out. Completely taking his cock away from her. It was just as much torture for him as he thought it would be for her. Her body was made to be fucked and one couldn't simply tease her holes without a whimper themselves. Yet even through this he still pushed his cock back into her pussy. Slowly filling her, letting her memorize every inch of his shaft. He did the same maneuver out and in twice more before he had enough. They had been warming up with their slow play for thirty minutes, no more. Without warning he pushed his cock into her ass, shoving half of his cock into her tight hole before stopping to recover himself.

He'd never felt something grip his cock so hard but like everything on Libi it felt amazing. He knew that she didn't need him to go slow, especially with how wet she made his cock. He started to pull her back on his shaft. Both hands on her hips now, pulling her back quickly onto his cock. A loud groan coming out with every thrust. His cock pulsing inside of her with every move. He started to go faster, the loud rhythmic sound of her big thick ass slapping against his abs as he bottomed out his cock in her rang through the room. The only thing louder was there moans, matter of fact Ty heard music all of a sudden and smiled to think that him and Libi had been loud enough the coffee shop heard them. Kimmy or Jess probably turned up the music so that the customers didn't hear. Ty took that as a challenge. With one hand moving up to her shoulder and the other gripping a handful of her blood red hair her pulled her back harder. Being soft and slow and sweet was fun, but he was done, Ty wanted to fuck. He started to move his hips faster, stretching her tiny hole around his fat rod with every move. He wanted to dirty talk with her, to tell her to scream for him, ask her how she liked him fucking her ass. He wanted to really try and get her blood pumping but honestly he couldn't talk, every breath was followed by a louder moan. A "Oh fuck Libi!" or a "Ahh! yes!!" he was in a state of ecstasy he'd never been in.

Libi could only lay back, seemingly stunned by all that had transpired. Her chest heaved with every breath, and her body was wracked by occasional spasms. To make her cum--her, a succubi, and him, just a measly human--twice, in so quick a succession... was simply inhuman. Whether that was an unknown fact, or not, it was still absolutely absurd. Libi was a demon of raw lust, someone that worked to milk men of their seed and move on; she didn't need, or ever had wanted, to climax herself. Yet, here she found herself; floundering on her back, as her new partner so ruthlessly drove her over the edge. It was unnatural, almost surreal to her. Strange, and overwhelming were these fluttery sensations that stirred in her stomach; the way his simple touches sent electric shivers running down her spine. It was no wonder how body craved him endlessly. Endlessly seeking and desiring for every ounce of his cum that she could milk.

Then, an image filtered into her hazy mind. Libi, on her hands and knees, Ty behind her, railing... A shiver ran up her spine. Yep. That was something she wanted, bad. Her body was aching inside. While her own climax helped to assuage her cravings; she would never be sated without his seed in one of her holes. Granted, she had been liberally fed one entire load of his, but that wasn't nearly enough. No, to sate the driving crave that burned deep within her; she needed his seed deep inside one of her more precious holes. With a soft moan at the sheer sensation of her over-stimulated body, Libi shifted, rising onto all fours, and raising her ass for him. Her tail--oh, how could he miss that tail(?)-- was flitting about just above it; spaded tip wiggling about in a twitchy, whip-like manner. Ty, once again feeling the need to tease his succubi, pressed at her ass, and she prepared herself, hissing in a deep breath, before a whine left with it. Why wouldn't he just... Then, he plunged into her pussy, and her walls instantly closed down about him. Yes! Yes! Through incoherant, soft moans, she couldn't put it into words, but that exactly what her body wanted. It clung and squeezed about him, happily milking away, but she could only ponder why he wasn't going faster. Then, he so suddenly pulled away."F-For fuck's sake...", she growled out, finally managing to find the words."...Stop... teasing, and just fuck mee--e--eeeeee!"

Her words were promptly cut off, when her ass was liberally assaulted. Half of his thick manhood had plunged down inside of it, and Libi's snap had promptly turned into a borderline-scream. A massive shiver racked her spine, and her head threw back in delight. Before he could even make the move to shove the rest in; she threw her hips backwards, slamming him to the root. Again, a massive cry was torn from her, eyes almost rolling back at it all. Then, he grabbed her hair, took hold of her shoulder, and went to town. She was sent straight to heaven... or, rather, hell, for her. Her arms seemed to give out, sending her front half to the floor, but only lifting her ass higher for Ty. Her head, wrenched back from his hold, only added to the sensation; that light tinge of pain amplifying it all. Her ass, meanwhile, was stretched about him. Tight like a glove, it clung and clutched to his length, hot and mercilessly tight; it begged to be pumped full of his seed. Libi, face-down, fingers clawing into the carpet, ass pressing back against him; he had the view of her voluptuous body, racked by the pleasure he imposed on her. A beautiful, sensous, exotic girl, driven wild by everything that he gave her; the sight alone was enough to send most men over the edge.

Ty thrust his cock in and out of her squeezing hole. He fucked her so fiercely, knowing that damn well there was no to hard unless he brought out a knife. Though there was quite possibly a chance of that not being to hard. Ty's hands went back to her hips as her face fell to the carpet. Using all of her strength to keep her ass up for him to ravish. He had started to pile drive into her, putting his weight behind each thrust. Even pushing them slightly farther forward with each deep push into her ass. It was rough, fast, and went on and on. Ty finally felt his balls clenching up in that tell tale sign that he was going to cum. His cock throbbed inside of her abused hole, he's knees burned from the rug burn, but fuck was he on cloud nine. "Libi! Fuck I'm gonna cum! Libi! LIBI! AAAAAHHHHH!!" Ty roared, his demonic voice shaking the room slightly as he flooded her ass with his thick seed. He came so much, his body laying over her back while a seemingly endless cum load poured deep into her. After it had finally stopped Ty could only roll off of her, landing on his back breathing like he got done with a marathon. "Fuck, fuck, never, came so, hard, ugh, fuck." He managed to choke out through broken breaths. He looked over and smiled through his mouth breathing, reaching a hand over and gently brushing her cheek with his thumb. "How's that partner? Think you're gonna be sated for a bit?" He laughed gently and closed his eyes. He started to focus, looking deep inside himself. The power he felt had gotten bigger, Libi had not lied, sex did a good number to fill it up. It wasn't even close to where he thought his top was though. If he ever wanted to get there he would have to fuck Libi every damn night for at least a week. Then it came to him, this power, it was just energy. Energy obtained from different ways. If he could convert it then he could feel as if he'd hadn't even came yet. With his breath under control he focused, feeling his pool slowly drain into his body. It was complicated, he wasn't sure how long he was just laying there silent but it was taking him a minute for sure. The power was out but he had to put it into recovering him. After trying a few different ways he finally succeed. He could feel his body be rejuvenated and it took far less power than he got from sex with Libi.

Ty's eyes opened and he sat up, a large smile on his face. Getting to his feet he started to stretch and flex his different muscles. "I hope you enjoyed me trying to spoil you. I may not fully trust you yet Libi but you are my bond mate now. You gotta know I wouldn't actually starve you. Besides I was....kind of rude to you at the start of today. I was just under a lot of pressure and kind of scared. So I blamed you.....I'm sorry." He gave her a soft smile and walked over to the wall, using it as balance to stretch his legs. "Hey Lib? You've been around for a while right? I'd imagine so with you being in Jesse James revolver. So you've had a lot of sex naturally. Have you ever been, full?" He looked over at her with the same devilish smile he had the first time they had sex. His golden eyes flashed like a light had briefly turned on behind them. Slowly in front of her very eyes his worn cock rose to full attention looking like it was ready. "Remember that question for me, cause I'm gonna ask you it in the morning."

-----------------------​

It was now noon, four hours after they had finally stopped. Ty lost count of how many times he had cum after twenty seven. It wasn't hard to do because with a succubus she just simply fed and fed his pool of energy. After they were done he'd simply pool from it and go again. In fact Ty had way surpassed what he had thought his limit was but even at eight in the morning he could feel it still piling up. The only reason he stopped was because he wanted to train today and not fuck through half of it. He had felt pretty bad for being so loud while Jess had tried to sleep but he could have sworn he heard her masturbating with his super hearing, not once, but twice.

Yet as he opened his eyes his good mood was ruined slightly. He laid on the floor and Libi was nowhere. He had hypothesized that Libi could only be out when he was conscious, being her almost vessel. Which ment that every morning he would wake up and she would be gone. He knew he could simply call her and she would appear, it just wasn't the same though. Not the same as waking up next to your lover, seeing them still sleeping and brushing the hair out of their eyes. Watching them slowly wake. It was just something he'd never have with Libi. After so many rounds last night they were both covered in each others sweat, juices, and cum. It didn't matter though, they kissed passionately, their bodies intertwined. He had passed out, resting his head on top of her breast. Sleeping better than he had in years. Waking up though took away all those feelings. He yawned and sat up, still naked on the now very stiff floor in the apartment that smelled of sex so much you could probably taste it on all the food Jess had. "Hey Libi, wakey wakey. I'm getting up to clean before Jess- comes back, seems like she's already gone. Damn really wanted to walk around naked in front of her. I still have to clean the living room though. After that I want a bit more teaching. I need to know some offensive shit I can do with all these powers. I'll probably need them when we go out and try to figure out why I'm being framed. Lib? You in there? Come on I thought you'd never have felt better after last night. Time to get up sunshine!" He said in a perky mood, feeling pretty good with all the power they built up the other night.

A scream, a spasm of the body, and Libi had climaxed. He hadn't so much as touched her succubi-hood, yet her juices squirted all about the floor. She was shuddering like a fish beneath him, mouth gaping open at all of the sensations that hit her. Yet, her body knew just what to do. Her ass milked about him, actually convulsing lightly, as if wishing to take his seed deeper. If he knew of succubi anatomy, Ty would know that her body would actually absorb that seed as well; turning it into even more of her own demonic energy. In-turn, that would be shared back unto him. A circuit of energy, like feedback. The more he fed her, the more she would feed him. Truly, sex was a win-win for them both. Of course, more-so psychologically for Ty, while it was a true physical need for his succubi mate.

She felt her heart aflutter as his murmured nothings of an apology. Once again, he surprised her with sentimentality, even after sex. So it was, that the succubi afixed him with a look of estranged confusion, following his final statement."W-What? F-Full?", she murmured softly, her tone sounding rather delusioned. Then, so suddenly, his member rose back to fruition in front of her. This promptly brought her back to reality, and her eyes widened in surprise. Slowly, she sat up, and licked at her lips, before Libi afixed him with a look, from iris to iris."If you really want to try, come on then, love. Don't leave a lady sitting in suspense..."

-------​

Quite a while later, the two had near-passed out from their fruitful actions. Of course, she had apparently dissipated from his grasp, but moments after he had went to sleep. Or had she? As it was, when she was called, she slowly formed into being, giving a rather loud yawn."Gods, I feel great... haven't felt so... satisfied... since back in the Greek ages... man, those people knew how to throw an orgy..." A dreamy, almost drooling smile came to her face; but Ty would see that she was actually complimenting him. To make up the same raw force of a whole room of people... well, it was the best compliment you could get from a succubi; a sex-compliment. Yet, following his snappy questionnaire to wake-up."Oh, shuttup, you! You have no idea what I've been up to, and neither will I tell you..."

Suddenly as his curiosity peaked at her strange statement, he'd be confronted with a vision. Indeed, like a flashback, it clouded over his sight; showing a scene, from another point of view. Granted, it was hazed-over and purple, skipping in places; as if he was watching something on TV, with a bad signal. He saw himself moving into a bedroom... Jess' bedroom. The half-elf on her bed, on her hands and knees... face-down in a pillow; her naked body had her ass raised upwards... those sounds he had heard earlier that night... the point of view moving up onto the bed suddenly; a hand coming into view. Without warning, it moved towards Jess... that hand, forming two fingers into a rigid spear, drove forward, driving into the small hole of the elf... a surprised yell,before a scream of pleasure... a skip forward in time, like a blur of static... one hand had two fingers buried deep into the half-elf's ass... the other, friggin' away, almost fisting the petite girl... juices matted the area...another, this time quavering, scream... the elf slumped forward; breathing heavily...

All of sudden, the strange vision cut off, and Libi had her arms crossed; glaring at him."Hell-ooo? Earth-to-Ty! Can you hear me?" She put on a good show on the outside, but inside, she was dumbfounded. Gods, it's been barely over a day, and his powers have grown so much! He's already getting a hold of it... This is just absurdity... I'll have to keep a closer watch on it... However, she tilted her head, and waved a hand in front of Ty's face. "Hey! Yeah, I'm talking to you!" What do you want to do? Are we going downstairs? Do you want me to start up here?", she inquired of him rapidly, as if distracting him from what he had just seen.

In other news, it was true that Jess wasn't in the building; he could sense that. As well as Kimmie; her presence wasn't in the place, either. Where could they have gone? Simply having stepped out for food, perhaps? While there were plenty of alcohols and drinks at the coffee-bar; there wasn't much in the way of food. And they probably didn't want to raid the fridge, just a few yards from where the naked male had laid.

Ty froze when the vision hit him. His body seeming to act more like a statue than a human when in this state. When it ended he just seemed to shoot back into his body. He looked with blurry eyes over at Libi trying to get his attention. "You fucked Jess. He said in a tone of shock as he recovered. "Holy shit I just saw you fucking Jess! I can see your past?! That's amazing! How far can I go back? Can I see the old west!? Colonial America?! Ancient Greece!!?!" Ty knew there was no reason to try and hide it from her if she was just going to be able to look into his head when she wanted. His excited face got a little angry for a moment as he turned back to her. "You fucked Jess? Libi! I wanted to go first, remember the deal? I make you cum twice and we have a threesome with her? I think the deal was more than completed considering you came a bit more than twice last night. Ah whatever, I guess this will make that a little bit easier to do huh?" He said with a smirk as he went around the room picking up his clothes. "Well, I'll start cleaning up here after I take a shower. Then after that I was thinking we'd go into the basement here, practice around with a little magic. After all I have quite the pool to draw on now." He said with a wink her way. "Come on, taking showers alone isn't fun anymore. When I have a succubi companion whats the point anyway. I'll drag you by that cute little tail if you make me." He said sticking out his tongue with a small grin as he walked into the bathroom.

After a short shower and practically getting a high from all the carpet cleaner he used in the apartment, Ty headed downstairs. He didn't even bother to stop at the shop. Where ever Jess was she was probably doing something important. The same went for Kimmy, though he hoped she was reading through some sort of magic libary. Trying to figure out how he could tap into his full powers, or more importantly what he was. "So I have a few questions that I thought up during last night." Ty said as he cleared as much space as he could, pushing items up against the walls. "First was about this Haze that protects Mythic's identity. So how does it work exactly? Do Mythic's choose what they look like? Or does this all powerful haze know that a person is a mythic and change their appearance for humans? I ask because I'm a very wanted criminal in the UK now. Maybe I could use the haze to walk the streets again! After all I really need some new clothes. I can't live in this hoodie and jeans." Ty moved back to the center of the room and took a deep breath. He turned to Libi with a big smile on his face and clapped his hands.

"So! You're the demon, you must have a idea of what they can do. Tell me some of the weaker powers and we'll move on as we go. We already know I have super hearing, which by the way I can hear the sink dripping in Jess's place. Seems like she has a leaky faucet. We know I can run fast." He said demonstrating his speed doing a Ali like boxing dance, his feet moving so fast that it was hard to follow. "Ummm, I can draw power to rejuvenate myself. We have our link but I don't really use anything for that. I can make you be seen by others, see into your past, oh I think I let out a sort of pheromone. I kind of felt it during sex last night. Not really sure if this would work on Succubi but here tell me if this works." He reached up and gently ran his thumb over her cheek, as he did so a sweet, sweet smell would fill the air. "So did it work? Are you horny? Well...anymore horny I mean. You know if I can do that I bet I can do some other demon shit, like you were hovering the other day weren't you? Oh and you used a magic word to stop me from hitting that car! Teach me magic words! WAIT! What about fire!? Demons should be able to control fire right?" Ty's mouth was running a mile a minute. He was like a kid in a candy shop. He had so much power that he just wanted to try everything. Holding his hand out he focused his mind on fire. Heat, power, chaos, all contained in the palm of his hand. He kept pushing energy into his hand. Trying all the different ways he found but nothing was happening. In the process of trying and trying though he kept expelling energy into the room. More and more with every attempt. Finally he felt something warm travel through him and a ball of golden fire burned in his hand. "Ha! Holy shit! I did it! Fire! And it's gold! How fucking awesome is that!? Libi look Fi-"

There you are...
Don't hide your toys from me, sister.

A soft but masculine voice rang through their connection. Not only that but Ty could not move. He was frozen and with fire burning, it started to catch his hoodie on fire and Ty started to panic, afraid he would burn.

Libi! My hoodie, I can't move!

Aw how cute, he's named you.
Don't grow attached sister. I plan on ending this one like the last.
When you least expect it I'll end you pistol wielder. I was ment to bond with her.
She. is. mine!!

"ssssSSSTOP!" Ty managed to snake out of his lips before his frozen staged faded. He instantly took off the flaming hoodie and threw it on the ground, smashing out the flames. Ty quickly looked over his body for burn marks but all he could see was steam pouring off him. He looked up to Libi with a smile. "At least I'm fire proof. Ha... He said laughing nervously. He swallowed and looked around to make sure no one was in the room. "What was that?"

He could have sworn a blush appeared on Libi's cheeks, as he rambled on about her fucking Libi."Oi!", she growled out with a certain amount of finality, to get his attention from the barrage of whining that he didn't go first, and the surprise at the vision."You didn't see into my past! You just happened to have a premonition of what I did, through our link. That's probably because of how much energy you've acquired, without learning how to control it. you might subconsciously expend some, without knowing...", she explained, before shifting on her feet. Indeed, if he checked his energy, he would find it ever-so-slightly diminished. "Besides, Jess didn't even know it was me. She was too preoccupied, when I came up, and I trickled some energy into her...", she paused,and a shiver ran down the succubi's spine. "...the only thing she knew, was that she was having the hardest orgasm of her life...", another pause, and Libi licked her lips, eyes almost glazing over in remembrance of the event."... Oh, she was screamin' from it all..." Luckily, Ty distracted her, before she began to blatantly drool; and her attention was diverted back to him."Ah! Yeah...",she seemed about ready to crack another sex-in-the-shower joke,when he mentioned her tail. Immediately, her countenance darkened--was that a blush on her cheeks? "Don't ever touch my tail! I'll... kill you." Her answer seemed rather sudden, and spontaneously created, yet she followed after him,acting as if nothing was the matter.

Eventually,they had transferred downstairs, and she found her way to the bar; sliding onto a stool. Of course, she couldn't just sit on it normally, and so, she straddled the seat; hands planted right in front of her crotch, lean her body enticingly in the direction of her attention. Libi pondered his questions for a few minutes like that, before getting to answering. "Well, the haze is put into effect, generally,by the various gods of each Mythos. Mythos stands for the different folklore, tales,etc,that we originate from. However, their power, while near-infinite, cannot span the globe. So...", she took a breath, and stretched for a moment, before tilting her head back to Ty."...The stronger, and usually ancient beings of cities, states, countries, and continents, are put to the task. Essentially, they lend their power into the air, and Mythics, can harness it effortlessly, to twist the perception of their body. Most Mythics can control it, but those less-intelligent ones, such as Ogres, and trolls, can't specifically control their appearance. Thus, you see those slobs, and massive, hulking guys. While intelligent Mythics can control their appearance, to some degree; you can't be a whole different person. You can't be a ten foot tall human, when you're a dwarf, etc. There are limits. It is possible that we can configure it to work around you, but I have no knowledge of how that would be possible. Perhaps Kimmie knows something of it..."

Then, barely after she managed to explained the concepts of the Haze, that hid Mythics from the world, she was barraged by a million more questions. She seemed overloaded for a second, her eyes widening in surprise. After but a moment, she raised her hands, hastily waving them about, as if trying to get him to stop. "Oi! Oi!",she got his attention eventually, and a helpless smile came to her lips, followed by a sigh of the same nature."Well, we don't even know if you are a demon. I said you might be, because that's what you should be. You should have become an incubi. Instead, you're just absorbing and storing the energy;expending it in various ways." A sigh, now, and she frowned,before shaking her head."Again. We'll have to ask Kimmie. But, let's say you are becoming a Demon. There are different ranks of demons. Imps, Djinn, Afrits, Arch-Demons, Demon Princes, and the Prime-Evils. Yes, the Prime Evils; Satan,Abadonn, etc." Another pause, and she glanced about the shop, before turning her attention back to Ty. "...You power matches your rank, essentially. But as a general rule of thumb, enhanced physical attributes, stamina, willpower, fortitude, power over others, and numerous more things. We're relying on Kimmie to come up with something that explains you, so stop badgering me about it..." Finally,she got up, and stretched about lightly, before he moved to her, and exercised his pheromones. The sweet smell she registered, but she only lifted her eyebrows a bit in surprise. "...I suppose so. But you're talking to someone who's fucked countless men, demons, and beasts..." It was almost comedical how easy she spoke of it; as if it was nothing."...That's like comparing a hard candy, and a wedding cake, in terms of sugar."

Once again, she was barraged by questions about magic now, and her eyes could only roll in exasperation. How ridiculously over-curious he was becoming; this was going to become a hassle more than anything, at this point. "Er... magic is hard to teach. It depends on which way you want to learn. There are inherent magical abilities; such as Jess' elvish Fae Haven. There are languages to magic--constrained, specific words, and phrases that channel energy into precise uses--that makes things easy, but restricts what you can do. There are different fields of magic. Summoning, necromancy, etc. Then there's free-casting. Difficult, estranged people that manage to force their mana into doing their will, but as awesome as it sounds...", she trailed off,in surprise, as a fire blossomed into being on his hand."...it's incredibly dangerous, and can..."

Then it happened.

Her brother.

Libi's eyes shot wide, her entire body tensing up, as the shock of her brother's voice flooded through the bond. Was she shuddering in fear... or arousal? Why did her eyes close? She seemed unconcerned with how Ty was on fire; instead focusing on something he couldn't see. Then, abruptly, it had ended, and she relaxed, with an explosive breath. As he tore off the hoodie, and stamped out the flames that arose from it, her mind went into overdrive. How could she possibly explain it to him? How could she possibly explain the decades, the pain, the...

Suddenly, she was in front of him, arm pulled back; red eye alight with a burning fire. Before Ty could even register the movement, there was a dense impact to his sternum; and the male found himself impacting a table halfway across the room. Sturdy enough, luckily, it didn't break apart, but slid a few feet from the momentum. "That's you being an idiot! Maybe listen to me next time!" , her raucously angered voice echoed through the building. It was hasty, a mixed attempt to combat fear, and not let him contemplate what had just transpired. Thus, she came at him. So suddenly, she was in front of him again; a backhand, snapping his neck to the side. A knee to his sternum, doubling him over."You don't let your guard down! Especially when you're somewhere that's not safe! What would you do, if you lost control, and burnt this place to a crisp?! What would you tell Jess?! This isn't a video game for you to play; and magic isn't something to...", her voice paused, as her hands came down on his shoulder and ass; suddenly slinging him across the room, like a bag of potatoes, to impact against the bar."... throw about!"

She seemed to calm down slightly, making an effort to breathe deeply; and the flame in her crimson eye died down a bit. Slowly, now, she approached him, cocking an arm backwards."...It's ok to be excited. It's good to be enthusiastic, or eager to learn...", she stopped in front of him, crouching down a bit, to meet his eyes."... but you can't consider all of this just a toy, for you to play with, like a child." Another punch thrown, and she came at him, kicking, swinging. Like in sex, she moved like a dancer, rolling hips, legs, her entire body weaving together chains of punches and kicks; much softer on the connection,than she had been a few moments ago. Yet, it was still more than enough to knock the breath from him."Call this Combat Lesson Numero-Uno! Show me what you've got!"

Back
Top Bottom