Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Archaeologist, The Succubus, and The Gun (LeftShield x Umbrale)

Ty was busy touching his body to even notice Libi spiraling at him. He doubled over from her punch. Not having time to even let out a groan of pain before being tossed like a rag doll across the room. He tried to grab her arm when she appeared on top of him but she was to fast, to strong. There was no doubt that Libi was far superior in powers and ability than Ty. He would have to use his power to even come close to how strong she was. As soon as his attempted grab at her arm had failed he felt himself soaring across the room and crashing into the bar. Thank god they had stocked up on energy the night before because she had just paralyzed him from the waist down. She obviously wasn't pulling her punches, in a high pitched whine that turned into a low scream of pain, Ty started to stand. He could feel his spine correcting itself as he moved. He looked at Libi with anger in his eyes as she talked about never letting his guard down. He wiped some blood from his lip before replying in a cold tone. "I thought I was safe with you...guess I was wrong." He was trying to hurt her with his words. It seemed they were a one step forward and two step back pairing. He had mistaken sex with getting closer with her last night. Forgetting that she was a succubi, to her it was feeding, to him it was intimate. He just needed to not lose himself so easily, this was a partnership, not a relationship. He put up his arm when she swung at him, blocking one hit but bruising his arm. Blocking there ment that she could easily sweep his side. This continued for quite a while and while Ty noted the moves Libi was making, he was still getting his ass beat.

Nearly a hour of this went on. Ty could feel his body burning with each punch. He had to save his energy for when she broke something in him, not wanting to waste it on bruises and sore limbs. Ty was able to punch back and he was hitting with some above human force. He could tell that fighting a human he would win no problem. A mythic though, especially one as strong as Libi, there was no fight. "Dammit! I get it alright! Fuck, I see what you're doing I'm just not strong enough to fight. I'll fucking work out or something OK? Stop using me as your damn punching bad. Libi I mean it I'm done for the day. Stop! ENOUGH!" Ty reeled back and punched Libi in the gut, sending her flying back into the wall. Pictures fell to the ground and the wall dented in slightly from the impact. He looked on in shock and then down at his hand. He knew that expending some energy would let him punch harder, but he didn't use any energy there. What the hell was he? He didn't rush over to Libi even though he worried he hurt her. He knew she'd be just fine, after all she wasn't even in her real body. "My wall!!" Jess shouted as she came through the front door. Ty looked over at her and then around the shop at what they had done. Luckily the majority of the damage was just scuff marks from the tables and chairs being moved around. It seemed that whatever wood the furniture was made from was extremely strong. Her walls though, that was simple human drywall. "I'm sorry Jess, we were training and things got a little out of hand. It's OK, I saw some plaster and paint down in the basement. I'll fix it up and when you open no one will know. I'll go get it now." As Ty walked to the counter he reached in his waistband and pulled out the revolver, placing it on the counter. He coldly looked at Libi and then used some of his energy to let her appear for Jess. He started to the back but felt that familiar tug of the mental string with the gun. While he was angry with Libi he wasn't going to sever their connection. That could end disastrously and he didn't want to hurt her. He focused on the cord and after a little free casting he figured out how to extend the line permanently. He probably could have done it with other magic but really Free Casting would anger her the most and Ty wasn't happy at the moment.

After slowly walking down the stairs and making sure he had extended the gun's link and him he started to rifle through the boxes downstairs. "She's a succubus Ty, what'd you expect to go out on a movie and dinner date with her? She's just using you for food and to make sure she stays safe. You need to start focusing on yourself, figure out why you're being hunted, stop it, and then figure out what you are. Libi's got her own plans I'm sure...." He talked to himself like a child throwing a hissy fit but was really hurt. All of his romantic relationships started well. A drink at the bar or a similar interest. Then they really got to know him or even worse they would want to use him for something. He finally found what he was looking for in a box and brought back up the plaster and paint. "So Jess, where have you been all day? You haven't been doing anything to my little sister have you? You may be my boss but I am her big brother. I might have to spank you to punish you." He teased as he came up the stairs. Knowing how easy it is for Jess to blush

The hurt in his eyes, and in the way he spoke, impact Libi far harder than any of his punches could have... even if they did hit. That spark in his eyes, of betrayal, of pain... oh, why didn't she think it through farther? The idiot of a succubi cursed herself inside; cursed her rash thinking, and sudden spur to act. No, it wasn't worth it. Even if she was teaching him something about comabt, the look in his eyes made every punch she threw far more hurtful to her. Why?! Why do I care so much for this... human? Whatever he is... why do I care? Why does he dominate my heat? I'm a succubi! I don't love... I don't... She faltered, the red light dimming from her eyes; transferring to the azure one. Yet, she missed his signs. She missed the cocking of his arm; the faint--almost distant to her-- sound of his yell. Then an impact to her stomach. The breath left her lungs in a blast; and she was sent flying across the room. For all the fiercity of how she could fight, succubi were lovers. While they were powerfully versed in magic, physical confrontation were their greatest weakness... when it didn't involve pleasure, of course. A dull impact to the wall, that shook the very foundations, and she collapsed. Pain. A throbbing, vibrant ache of pain that pulsed along her entire body. At his cold look, her head raised; meeting it with a look of sorrow. Rather, it was cold, in return, but her azure eyes gleamed with something that begged for forgiveness. A trickle of blood from her lips, had begun to disappear, as her 'body' knitted itself back together. Slowly, she rose, shaking on her feet for a long moment.

Of course, Jess, during this time, was just gaping in surprise; rushing to help Libi, after Ty made her visible. At Ty's apology and explanation of the events, she only stared blankly, as if not comprehending the absurdity of everything that had gone down. Yet, she helped the succubi to the bar--by then, she was walking fine, completely recovered--before sighing in exasperation. Ridiculous. She had been gone just a few hours, and the two had trashed one wall, not to mention scuffed the furniture of her shop. She had no words to describe the elvish fury that bubbled within her. Which was to say, that she really wasn't angry. More bewildered, than anything. So suddenly, Ty had returned, and poked at her; instantly earning that blush he had sought. Yet, he would be earnestly surprised, as--from behind Jess, almost comically hidden--Kimmie's head poked out; giving him a death-glare."What was that, baka? I don't remember you being a part of my sex-life."

Promptly, Kimmie came around Jess; revealing several large tomes in her hands. She sat them on the bar, before hopping up on top of it; to direct her attention more easily at her brother."Anyways. I have good news, and bad news. Good news is: I had a donut. It was amazing. Bad News? I have absolutely no fucking idea what you're supposedly becoming." She paused, and waved her feet for a few moments, to let her joke, and actual-news sink it. "...I looked through some of my books, but without anyone to consult, I didn't find anything pertaining to something of your description. Er, predicament. Nothing pertaining towards succubi and non-incubi transformations."

Ty looked around the paint can when he heard Kimmie's voice. "Heeeeyyyy! There's my special K!" Calling her his childhood name for her to try and offset the lewd comment he made to her girlfriend. He perked up a little bit when Kimmie mentioned good news but in her fashion it only turned out to be her humor with now good news. Ty sighed and gave her a look before looking over the books she had brought. 'Demonic Ancestry', 'The Fable Index', 'Magic and you: A guide to mastering your powers'. He held that one up with a smirk before putting them down and sighing. "Great, no leads, barely any advancement in what I can do with my powers, not to mention still not being able to fight. Seems demonic powers can change a lot but not how much I suck at punching. Guess I'll need to work on that to..." He walked over to the dented wall, taking out the paste material and the paint spreader before spreading the gunk over the wall. "Oh Kim, Libi said you may know how to work The Haze a bit? I need to change my appearance so I can walk the streets without starting a manhunt. I have no clothes, I need to see why people are framing me for terrorism, don't even get me started on this." He said holding up his pistol and spinning it around on his finger. Surprisingly well for the first time he'd ever tried it. It was as if he'd done pistol tricks before but the only firearms he ever held were century old ones. "I'd really like a holster for this thing so I didn't have to carry this thing around milometers from my cock. Damn thing doesn't work anyways, more of a connector between me and Libi than anything." He pointed the pistol at the front of the shop and went to cock back the hammer. As he did though he could see what looked like golden streaks of lightning flowing between the hammer and the barrel. Slowly he put the hammer back and set the gun down. "Hm, that's new."

He picked up the 'Demonic Ancestry' tome and walked over to sit in the chair in front of the wall. He was a little disappointment, this whole new crazy life had come to him and by the day he was getting stronger. Yet he found himself reading and watching paint literally dry. He could be doing much more, training physically, magically, he could just ask Libi a million questions. He wanted to know more about her, more about their pact, her past, her life, her. He had wanted to but now he was giving her the cold shoulder. He wasn't exactly ignoring her but he wasn't trying to talk to her either. As far as he was concerned he needed to stop looking at Libi like a possible romance and more like a business partner. They had their own agenda's and needed to work together to get it done. It was just simple as that when the day ended, as much as that hurt him.

Kimmie didn't have a mental link with her brother but he could still tell when he was upset. Though it wasn't hard to see that when he left three beautiful girls to go read and watch a wall. That was the old Ty, new Ty flirted and had no problem with being half naked in a coffee shop in the afternoon. Ty winced slightly when he felt her hands on his shoulders, still a bit in pain from his combat training with Libi. "Ahh! Ahh, easy....what's up? Ty asked not looking up from the book. "What's up? says the guy pouting in a corner. What's gotten into you?" Kimmy asked as she gently worked his shoulders. That more loving side of her coming out seeing her brother upset. Ty sighed and shook his head. "Just a bit overwhelmed is all. I don't even know if I'm human anymore Kim....I'm scared that I'm gonna sneeze and blow up the building or touch someone and accidentally crush their body. If I at least knew then I could research. Something, but right now it's more like a snake bite where you don't know the snake. I can feel this thing changing me, doing something to me but I can't do anything about it until I find it's source." Kimmie sat down in the chair next to him and leaned on her hand.

"You talk like your powers are poison."

"Maybe they are. I mean ever since I've got them it's been life ruining bad things. I can't even go get food now....which by the way I'm starving. I only ate a loaf of elf bread yesterday morning. So I guess I don't feed off sex. Also by the way I hope we didn't annoy Jess the other night. It's just, sex is the most efficient source I know of yet for power. As long as I have a succubi I have a infinite source so we just kept going and going." Ty paused and glanced over at Libi, his smile going away before looking back to Kimmie. He smiled at her and reached up, pushing some hair back behind her ear. "At least I always got you....I'm really glad that you were already apart of this world Kim. I was really sad to think that you and me may never be as close as we are because I had to hide what I really was to you. I love you Kim, I'm glad it didn't turn out that way." He reached over and squeezed her hand before glancing over his shoulder again to see Jess this time. "Speaking of hiding things, Kimmie, why didn't you tell me you were into girls? You know I wouldn't have cared, hell mom and dad wouldn't have either. They were always about free love and being true with yourself. Christ how many times did we walk in the house to moaning? Ha ha! Really though, I'm happy you found someone. Not to mention such a cutie, she blushes at everything it's adorable. I flexed while getting up the other day and the poor girl looked like tomato cheeks. Are you two serious? How longs this been going on for? Were you gonna bang her last night? Kimberly Poole you slut!" He teased laughing and smile again as he leaned in closer to her.

"That's only because I never let you...",Ty would hear Libi mutter quietly, her eyes not even moving to meet his. Oh, why did she even explain that much to him? Something about him, brought out her softer side. Neither of her eyes flared with a passion at the moment, yet she felt so gentle towards him. Inside, she ached. Something deep within her demonic heart--rather surprised, she was, that she even had one--yearned for his approval, for his happiness. Was that why she enjoyed sex with him so much? Some kind of emotional appeal? Something unnatural for a succubi to feel, which mad it all the more exhilarating? That could be the only solution... yet it was so wrong. Succubi didn't feel love... they didn't yearn to just be held by the people they laid with. They were there to feed, and nothing more. So suddenly, this energetic boy--in comparison to her-- had her almost doubting if she was a succubi. She certainly didn't seem like one, when she wasn't fucking his brains out.

Kimmie, of course, found his question with a smile. Albeit, the tilt of her lips quickly turned sour at his murmuring of disappointment. In an attempt to perk him up, however, she explained, "Well, it's actually quite simple... you just envision what you would like to appear as--mind you, Mythics will see through it, unless you concentrate it more heavily around you--and harness the energy in the air. Instead of touching on your power, reach out, and tap into the power around you. It's everywhere, if you have the time to look...", she paused, and thought for a moment, before continuing, "... a lot of us magic-using humans do it... it's one way that we can actually be quite dangerous; we can hide from anyone, and everything, in plain sight."

Then, Ty had gone off, to simply read by himself. Idle chatter passed between the three girls, until Kimmie rose, to go occupy her older brother. Then, Libi turned to face Jess, a small smile coming to the Succubi's lips."Listen, Jess... can I get your help later? I want to apologize to Ty for earlier... would you mind helping me to cook something for him?" She inquired of the half-elf, one hand coming over to rest compassionately on the girl's shoulder. Resting it there, was a strange move by the succubi. Surely, she didn't show such a caring disposition, on a normal basis.

The half-elf, surprised by her sudden attention from the succubi, blushed lightly at first. Oh, how adorably shy the girl was, when it didn't come to something she was enthusiastic about. Yet, she was prompt to answer, "S-Sure thing, Libi...", she paused, and glanced over her shoulder, spotting Ty chatting with his sister. Eventually, her gaze transferred back to the succubi next to her, and Jess flashed one of those small smiles."...He does seem rather down; I'd be happy to..." Then, that hand placed on her shoulder, and she blinked in surprise. Such a strange action from the demon indeed. Jess didn't seem too startled, however, and took the succubi's hand endearingly in her own.

Meanwhile, Kimmie was getting called-out on her sexuality. At first, a vibrant blush covered her cheeks, but she was quick to swallow back the embarrassment. "Er... I didn't know I was supposed to inform you of my sexual preferences...", a pause, and a playful giggle slipped from the girl."...I'm fine with just about anything, really. Guy, or gal'. Mythic, or human. I just happened to come in here for a drink one-day, and met Jess. She was so adorable, one thing led to the next, and... she was forced to close early." A raucous spiel of laughter from her, at the mention of their parents own crazy amount of lovemaking, before she was questioned once again."Ah... well, we're pretty serious... it's been going for a few months, and...", she paused, following his next question, and then sudden proclamation. Jess, across the room, lit up like the Fourth of July. Only, that was just the beginning. A soft squeak of surprised embarrassment slipped free from the half elf, when a smirk spread on Kimmie's lips; and she leaned over closer to Ty. Now, with their faces just inches apart--and her lips, but a gap between his-- with a sense of sibling tension in the air, she murmured,

"You're damn right, big brother. And I'd have her screaming a lot louder than Libi, at that."

Ty listened as she explained the Haze to him. For once it sounded rather easy, Kimmie just seemed to explain magic very well. When she had come over he had his eyes closed, focusing on what she had told him. He simply tried to find magic, what he saw was quite amazing. It was as if he had became Dare Devil, the world around him in shades of black and purple. The Haze out lining everything around it giving a different view of the world. With a little time, he was pretty sure he could make himself a new look. One that could go buy clothes and search for answers. It seemed his freedom was back in his own hands.

Ty enjoyed his sister's company a lot. She was only three years younger than him and while for most siblings that would be enough to push each other away. Ty and Kimmie embraced it, Kimmie had always been the more popular one though so she would act like he was a normal big brother when her friends were around. Calling him annoying and telling him to leave her alone. Yet she'd always come back later and ask if he wanted to play with her. Even into adulthood Ty counted Kimmie as one of his best friends. Though there were feelings you weren't suppose to have for your best friend, and especially not your sister. When she leaned in though, her lips as close as she could be without touching his and those dirty words coming out of her mouth, he had thoughts. Mental images of Libi on her back screaming loud enough for people in America to hear her. Kimmie between her legs with her ass up in the air. Her wet face turning around with a sly grin. What are you waiting for? Fuck me big brother.

Ty's eyes opened wide for a moment as if he was shocked by what she had said. Yet it was what his thoughts had said that really surprised him. He chuckled softly though, regaining his new found cool. He smiled back and scooted his chair closer to her, yet keeping his face and lips just as far as they where away from her before. Like a small whisper, yet sensual he started to whisper. His eyes seeming to dart between hers and her lips. "Little sister, I made a succubi, a being of pure lust, cum over and over and over again last night. At least half the times, with my tongue." He flicked out his tongue to lick slowly across his upper lip but him and Kimmie were so close he just touched her lips with his tongue. He acted as nothing happened though and chuckled softly. He had confidence in his sexual prowess now, more than any human should and for good reasons, he backed it up. He turned and put his arm around Kimmie's shoulders and nodded to Jess. He leaned in to whisper in Kimmie's ear, softly so only him and her could hear it. That and technically Libi for obvious reasons. "I could hear sweet, innocent Jess when she was trying to sleep. Do me a favor, go ask how many times she pictured me doing dirty things while she...well you know." He pulled away and gently pinched her cheeks. Thinking you can out do me, you're just the cutest Kimberly! MmmmmmMWAH!" He said giving her a overly exaggerated kiss on the cheek.

As he kissed her though he felt like his energy was pulled from. He stood to go paint the wall that was now solid enough to do so. It was as he opened the can and smelt the fumes did he realized what he had done. He must have used his pheromones on her. He had the urge to tell Libi and have a laugh about it, she liked funny dirty things. Yet as he started to turn he stopped himself and felt a little heart break. It was like one of those moments after a break up that you see their number in your phone and think about going and hanging out. Yet you can't because it's over, and that's what Libi and him might as well have been. They were never going to be anything, she was a succubus and he a...something. She didn't love and she only cared about him so she could be alive. Ty turned back to the wall and started to spread the paint over the white patch on the wall. In his other hand he held the Demonic Ancestry, reading as he went. There was a picture though, a drawing but as he stared at it he couldn't help but think-

".....I think I've seen this before....."

Oh, Ty had a lot of nerve, to so unfalteringly challenge Kimmie, on the grounds of Jess; a possessive, almost defiant gleam coming to the blue-nette's eyes. She seemed about ready to snap back at him,until his tongue brushed gently over hers; her eyes widened a bit in surprise. Somehow, she managed to brush it off as an accident, and opened her mouth to retort once again. Then, humiliating her farther, Ty's fingers closed in to pinch at her cheeks; drawing out an aggravated blush. One more time, another growl filtering into place, to give him a bit of his own medicine, when he kissed her on the cheek. At first, nothing, she just seemed a bit shocked. While he was always oft to hug the life out of her smaller frame; she couldn't remember the last time he had kissed her. And for it to feel so... good? A shiver traveled down her spine when he had turned away; a vibrant blush coming to coat her cheeks over. Her eyes tracked him, drifting to his ass, before looking over him in all. He was rather good-looking... in a brotherly way, of course. But, since this had all began to happen; she found him a different light. Less her big brother, and more, a man, knowing of his prime, potential, and power.

After a few moments of stunned silence this way, she shook her head with a frown, and rose; making her way to him. Her head, tilted, so those blue locks shifted to one side of her face adoringly, moved over his shoulder, to peer at the book. Rather, that was half the intention. The other half of her so suddenly craved to be closer to him... to slip her hands around his waist, caress and...no... no, that was wrong! He was her brother; her big, protective brother. Her big... a thought passed by her mind, herself, limbs wrapped about the only man in her life, as he held her; her screams raucously filling the air, as his member drove into her small form. Overwhelming, really, these new sensations of wanton lust; if she was in a better form of mind, she would have questioned his new powers, or even felt that draw of energy from him. "T-That's... er... that's the symbol you went on the hunt for, right? You always said it was something big...", she trailed off, and her arm moved under his, reaching out to stroke the outlines of the symbol. It looked like a Dragon, of old times, Chinese in origin; devouring it's own tail. It was made in the shape of a ring, and was impeccably detailed, as if the dragon could stop, and rear right off the page. "...That's the symbol of Ouroborous. Infinity, everlasting, and magnificience." Kimmie trailed off, her slight explanation not revealing much in the grand scheme of things. Jess and Libi, still sitting off to the side, chatted in idle tones, about the shop. The business had been good as of late; last night was so different. The fire elemental that Kimmie had apparently whipped up, made the night all the more eventful; slinging drinks like it was born to do so. Of course, those elementals, fueled powerfully by such alcohols and proofs of any nature, had a natural affinity for the substance; including a drink-master familiarity.

He nodded as Kimmie talked, reading over the text in the book. "That's right, the Ouroborous, it's popped up all over history. Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, even the Renaissance. That was one of the last things I found when I came home for mom. There is a tomb in Israel with markings of Ouroborous. If we found the markings there and they are legitimate that would put them there partial B.C. Filling in a major gap in the time line. Not to mention a new question of what the Ouroborous ment at that time period." Ty stopped and looked over at Kimmie, remembering what he had done just a moment ago. "K, your cheeks are a little red. You feeling alright?" He looked over his sister and for a moment considered it. Nothing was really that bad anymore to him. If it didn't hurt the people involved and they liked it, he was probably alright with it. Hell he had imagined what beast Libi had been with. If he could picture Libi being knotted than he could entertain the idea of incest. Yet he stopped himself, not because he was against the idea but rather because of the pheromones. He didn't want the only reason Kimmie to be like this because of Ty's new powers. They had to be clear minded.

Shaking his head he looked back to the book. "I mean yes I've chased this symbol but this exact symbol. Say me and you were to draw this, odds are there would be differences yes? You may focus on the mouth while I may focus on the scales. Now imagine drawing differences between Egypt, Greece, and Italian Renaissance. They are practically completely different drawings with the same guidelines. This emblem right here though is like neither of the three, no even the Israel one looks like this. If it's so different though....where have I seen it?" Ty struggled to remember the sign but couldn't place it, still though it was nice to put his skills to use again. While the powers may have changed his life they didn't have to take over his life. Ty closed the book and set it down, continuing to paint with a sigh. "No use in trying to rack my brain for it. That'll just push the thought further away. If I can I'll remember, hey you think you can go get me a drink?" Ty asked turning towards Kim with a smile. "Come on, please? I'm fixing the wall and I can't ask Jess. I already broke her shop and her apartment has to be aired out with all the cleaning supplies I used." Ty thought for a moment before realizing she was still probably under the effects on his magical drug. It was immoral to use the fact that his sister was horny to get a drink but eh, fuck it. With a little corruption came a little fun. "If you get me a drink I'll do something for you, anything you want little sister. Anything." He gave her his most charismatic smile before looking back to the wall and seeing that it was finished, just needing some time to dry. He started to pack up the painting supplies. "Be a doll and bring me that drink in the basement." He said giving her a slightly hard spank on the ass before hurrying over to the bar.

"Sorry again Jess, about everything so far. I know I haven't been the best house guest. I'll make it up to you. Let me bar tend tonight. I'm actually pretty suited for the job! Mom really liked her coffee and dad liked his booze. I can make quite a few different kinds of drinks alcoholic and non. Though I may need a little help, that's a lot of different words in front of latte'." Ty said pointing to a item on her board. "Though I guess I should go get a shirt on if I plan to do that. I think if I just tear the sleeves off that hoodie it will be alright. That is unless you want me without a shirt. In that case you got it boss lady." He gave her a wink before turning and heading towards the basement stairs. "Oh, I'm gonna be down here for a while. I need to work out, I need to get stronger so I don't get paralyzed tomorrow." He said before closing the door behind him. After putting up the materials Ty ripped off the burnt sleeves of his hoodie and sat on the ground to start doing sit ups. Looking over at the hoodie though he found it strange. Why hadn't he stopped the fire from burning his sleeves? As Ty started to pound out his sit ups he would wonder why but no answer would come. It was simply that he had no memory of the other voice in their link or the fact that he was frozen. Simply the memory of Libi getting angry at him.

Ty's explanation of the symbol was natural; many different symbols and pictures appeared throughout history, in various places, religions, groups, etc. The transference of information throughout history was sublime, when it came to visual stimuli. "Yeah, that's only natural. A lot of stuff follows throughout history." Kimmie replied to him, glancing up to meet his eyes; before hurriedly returning them to the page. I can't even look at him without blushing... the fuck has gotten into me? She was lost in thought for a moment, her eyes drifting to space, until she heard her childish name called. Immediately, they snapped back to him; and her blush only darkened."U-Uh, yeah! Of course I am, you baka... it's just a little warm in here...", she murmured, playing off the vibrant red coating to her cheeks, by slugging him in the arm. It was light, playful really, but his little sister always packed a mean punch. Not enough to bruise Ty anymore, with his strengthened body; but it definitely still stung. Yet, she couldn't shake these strange feelings that fluttered in her stomach. She loved her brother, sure, but she had never felt so... fluffy. Yes! Fluffy was the perfect word to describe the sensation! She felt fluffy and shy, an emotion far uncharacteristic of Ty's tomboy-ish sister.

"...Well, yeah. I mean, stuff gets passed along in history, but things are lost in the transition. I mean, look at different styles of handwriting. Multiply that by entire civilizations, and pass it along thousands of years. It's no long stretch to connect anything that looks vaguely familiar..."
, she paused abruptly when he gave up for now, a small laugh slipping from her lips."...For an archeologist, you never were much of a bookworm...." Then Ty had turned to her, an almost puppy-dog-like look in his eyes, following a request for a drink. She would have easily said 'yes', but he had so quickly added another clause, that she paused for a moment. Anything? A thought, her in her brother's lap... his hands roaming her body...one hand down in her pants, working... She suddenly shook her head, eyes closing for a minute, before they snapped back open exasperatedly."E-Er, yeah, of course, bro..." Then, a slap to her ass, as she walked away; a loud, adorable squeak filling the air. Stunned speechlessly, she gaped over at him, eye wide; taking a long moment to recover. As her eyes blinked to clear away the surprise, she shook her head once again. What had gotten into her? Slowly, she headed for the door; remembering she had some stuff in her car. So, as she walked out--moving towards her vehicle--her thoughts drifted to that sudden action by him. Why...

Why did she want him to spank her again?​

Of course, that solid sound of denim jeans impacted by skin, had Libi's head on a sudden swivel. Was that a flash of jealousy that shot through her eyes? No, of course not. Succubi didn't get jealous. So, he has the hots for his sister? Heh. I can use that... An almost malicious gleam came to her eyes; but she averted them from his gaze. The demon instead, turned her attention to Jess, feigning interest in her reply.

Jess, meanwhile, had her eyes riveted on Ty; unhesitating anger flashing through them. Now, Jess was a kind soul, gentle, and quite obviously shy. She was adorable when in her normal state; and all the cuter when she blushed at every statement he made. That being said...

...she was scarier than Libi, when she was angry.​

Her, vibrant, red-brown hair seemed like it could've risen up akin to a striking cobra; with the raw, electric tension that crackled off from her. The death-glares that Libi and Kimmie could give? Not even comparable to the diminutive half-elf's burning fury of a look. In that moment, death at the hands of a Minotaur seemed an easy way to go. Did she catch on to what he did to Kimmie? Did she disapprove of the taboo theme stirring between them? Surely, she would kick him out, leave him to the beasts that prowled the street! Jess closed her eyes, raised one finger into the air, cleared her throat, and then stated, "...I will personally disembowel you, if...", a pause, and her eyes snapped open, boring into his."...that wall is not the same shade as the rest of the building."

Whew! Bullet dodged there! Luckily enough for Ty; she had been too preoccupied talking to Libi to even notice what had passed between him and his sister. Even more so, her cheeks began to heat up to a light red, and her lips spread to a small smile. There was still a determined, promising, look to her eyes, but she was quick to melt away."...and, um... we'll have Kimmie whip you up some clothes, later...." The half-elf, back to her non-horrifying self, offered up a soft laugh of embarrassment; freckled cheeks blushing over vibrantly. Not that Ty would understand, but Kimmie, skilled in Summoning, could also easily conjure up clothing.

As he disappeared into the basement, a quick word passed between Libi and Jess; before they headed upstairs.

---

A few minutes into his workout, Kimmie would return; moving down the basement stairs, two-at-a-time. She would promptly reach the bottom, and smile widely down at her brother. In one hand was held a jumbo slushie-like bottle. Of course, it could't be so easy as to be see-through; who-knew what she had in there? "I return, brother!", she declared like some bard out of a fantasy novel; flourishing the bottle. Seemingly recovered from the pheromones, she wasn't blushing a vibrant red.

Since it had been a few minutes after he started; Ty had transitioned into push-ups. In fact, he had just begun, when she moved down the stairs. Thusly, she placed the cup just in front of him--he'd noticeably smell a soft, strawberry scent from it, identifying it as a milkshake--so that he'd have to stretch in a full-extension, in order to get a sip. She couldn't make his workout easy, after all. Where would the fun be in that? Taking it a step further, he would suddenly feel an increase of weight upon his back; Kimmie had just sat on him! "Hey! That's no fair!", he would exclaim with a soft laugh of exasperation; lips turning up at the challenge. His little sister never ceased to amuse him, but she could be mean sometimes. Not letting up at all, she wiggled about for a moment. She wasn't heavy by any means, but it would still be a challenge of course; her legs collected at his side, one hand steadying her on his shoulder-blades. Best not to dwell on the way her ass was pressing comfortably into his lower back, either. "...Aww, Come on, bro! Twenty more! Let's go!", she encouraged him with a large amount of enthusiasm, and a smaller touch of sarcasm. Of course, he would start them, slowly at first; but moving quicker as he grew adjusted to the fact that he was much stronger than before. At least, stamina wise; that happened when you made love to a succubi often enough. Once he reached ten-or-so, Kimmie precariously wobbled, catching herself only by swinging one leg to the other side of him. She now straddled his abdomen; cheeks flushing up immediately. Ty wouldn't be able to see, but it was obvious that those pheromones hadn't worn off just yet. But to her... the feeling of his working body down beneath her thighs; the heat of his larger form. Oh, it sent a shiver up her spine; a not-unknown sensation spreading through her body, from the crotch-up.

When he hit seventeen, she couldn't take it any longer, and sprung up off from him, facing away. It was but a moment before she collected herself, and turned back. While that adorable blush did still dominate her cheeks, she managed a big smile, and even a giggle to play it off. "Good job, bro. Try not throw you partner off next time, though...", she poked fun at him, and even stuck out her tongue, humor in spades.

Ty pushed up and down on the cold cement. His muscles surprisingly were not aching. It seemed that while his muscles would ache from the constant push ups and the quick ab crunches, they just didn't. Like his body had turned into a man servant, seeing that his muscles were starting to get sore and would simply say, "Let me get that for you sir." and then the pain was gone. He kept checking his power making sure that it wasn't being drained but it seemed fine. Ty started to worry as he continued to work his body. These conversions were happening fast, one day it was super hearing and speed, the next he was healing parallelization and seeing premonitions. He worried just what extreme tomorrow would be. What if he really did start growing horns and a tail and wings? What if that day just hadn't come? What really scared him though was his mental state. So far he had just gotten more courageous. It wasn't really a change rather a boost. Yet what if he woke tomorrow and had a strong urge for murder? What if all of this was to prepare his body for some more powerful being? His worries kept coming but all of a sudden his consciousness started to drift from him. He found himself drifting through a dark void with the faint sound of crackling in the distance. All of a sudden his vision came to him, he was back home. His parents home, it was night and the stars were out in force. Scotland's beautiful sky, still there was something else, a heat. He looked forward and saw the barn. It was on fire though, he remembered being told about the fire. His parents had told Kimmie and him that it had burn down in the night. He wasn't there though, at least he thought.

He stood there, slack jawed and watching the fire sky rocket but there was no smoke. The flames just grew higher and higher and they started to spread but Ty didn't move. These weren't normal flames, not a normal fire. Because the barn glowed gold, like a burning treasure. He heard the rustle of grass as he parents stormed up the hill. "Tyson!!" His mother yelled out seeing the fire start to surround him. She tried to run to save him but Ty's father held her back. "Lily no! Wait......Oh...oh Tyson no..." Lane Poole said as he watched the flames engulf his son and burn away everything but him. Lily watched on in aww but Lane walked forward. Like peasants before a king the flames separated as Lane moved forward. When he got to his son his hugged him tightly, the flames seeming to not be able to get near Lane. Like a new law of physics had been wrote as he cradled his young son in his arms. "Tyson...I'm so sorry. I never wanted this for you...It'll be OK." He whispered into Ty's ear as he hugged him. Ty wanted to cry, it had been so long since he heard his father's voice. He wanted to reach out and hug him but it seemed he was only a passenger on this ride, just ment to watch. "Sepulchrum focum respondeat cor tuum." He whispered once again. With that Ty felt a shiver down his body before he suddenly passed out. The moment his body laid lax all of the spreading golden flames ceased and the night darkened. All that was burnt was the only tell that a fire had happened. Lily ran up to the two, taking her son in her arms and listening to his breathing. "Lane, what does it mean?" She asked scared. Lane reached out and gently petted down Ty's hair with a soft frown. "It means I've doomed our boy..."

Ty let out a umph feeling Kimmie sit on his back. He had been pulled back to reality and noticed that his body had sort of been on auto pilot. Still pumping out push ups. Ty found that whatever was keeping the pain away had stopped after that episode and he was suddenly hit with waves of soreness. Even with the added weight and the soreness coming on, Ty found himself pushing himself up at his sister's cute exclamation to do more. Though halfway through he did accidentally buck her and felt her have to straddle him to stay on. Still Ty wasn't on pheromones and was focused on becoming stronger. Though even with how nice Kimmie was being he sort of was ignoring her. His father's phrase was being repeated over and over. There was no way he was going to forget that gibberish. It ment something, it had to have. Not to mention why he had golden flames at seven and why his father was pushing fire away. There were again so many questions, they would just have to wait till later though. Last thing he wanted was to tell everyone his revelation. If anything he needed to get stronger before delving into it.

Ty laid on the floor exhausted, huffing and puffing when Kimmie made her quip. Ty was so tempted to say that most of his partners stayed on. He stopped himself though, sex jokes with Kimmie were funny when she was in the right mind. They felt like cheating if she was still high on pheromones. "I've never exactly been the work out type. I guess I'll just need to keep you around so I can work on my balance to?" He asked with a smirk before reaching for the bottle and taking a sip. Ty almost coughed up in surprise at the frosty sweet liquid before swallowing it down. "K I am very appreciative that you got me a drink but uh, maybe not a milkshake after a workout. Kind of defeats the purpose. The thought that counts." He added nudging her shoulder lovingly. He sat on the ground and slowly sipped at the bottle. His eyes stared at the soft liquid inside as his mind raced. "You remember Dad much?....What am I twenty eight so that means Dad died....five years ago? Gods it seems so much longer. You know he would have yelled at me for putting work first when mom got cancer. Remember that one year, when he said we're gonna have Thanksgiving like the American's this year! You kids need to learn more about family! Ha ha! Oh man I never saw so much of dad's family in one place before. Remember Uncle Thomas kept trying to hit on mom and her sisters? Dad was not happy..........I really hope he forgives me for not being there as much as I should.... I get it now, why family is so important I just.... I guess I learned it a bit late." He sighed and swished the milkshake around for a bit before taking another gulp. Turning over to Kimmie he put on a smile and pulled her in close to his side. Leaning over and kissing her temple, he held her there for a moment.

"I'm really sweaty right now." He laughed and hugged her tightly for a moment before letting her go and standing up. "Oh, Jess mentioned that you can make clothes? I assumed she ment with magic because I specifically remember Mom getting MAD at you for not understanding some of the home ec. stuff she taught you for school." He picked up his hoodie and read off the tag for what size it was. He then started to take his jeans off, leaving him in his grey boxer briefs that hugged his crotch and ass quite nicely. Especially since his little buddy had a big upgrade the past few days. Ty looked over at her with a smirk and chuckle before shrugging his shoulders. "What? Come on you've seen me in my underwear plenty. I've slept in my underwear since high school. Besides I need to see the tag on my pants so you can mimic the size or whatever yeah? Don't want you making them three sizes too big or small. Oh, then there's my underwear. Um, ha ha, look I do need you to give me some with a bit more um, room in the front. It's not a joke, alright, I just do. Anyways unless you want me down to my birthday suit, you need to look at my tag on my underwear. Come on Special K! Look at my butt!" He laughed and turned his back to her so she could check for him.

A soft, snort-like laugh left Kimmie, as she seemed to be regaining her natural senses. The fresh air, and his change from the mode of pheromones seemed to jump-start her recovery. Thus, as it was, when he commented about working out, that laugh left her lips."Bah. You never had been. The only thing that kept you skinny, was you always running around. Chasing one thing or another." Drawing a hand back, she pegged him in the shoulder, for his comment about the milkshake."Oi, shuttup! That's my milkshake, for your information; I just figured you didn't want a measly glass of water. Besides, we both love strawberries...", back to her typical self by the end of that retort; her playful glare was boring a hole in him. She had always been this way. Kimmie always enjoyed teasing, taunting, and retorting to just about everything he said; it was a game more so than anything. The only times Ty ever won, was when he eventually gave up on her; and started to ignore the rebel.

Then, the talk of their father, and her demeanor instantly drooped. Her eyes left him, and drifted to the ground; sadness clearly present within them. Of the two of them, she had always been the closest to their father. Or, at least, she tried to be. Their father always had more of an interest in Tyson, but Kimmie always strove to be just as good, if not better. When he had passed it away, she took it personally. It was a blow to her, both physically, and mentally; marking the more severe turn into rebellion she embraced. While it had hit them both hard; Kimmie had been outright devastated. Their mother's death recently had only brought that back. "....Yeah... I'm sure he's proud of us somewhere, though... like an old country song...", she gave a mirthless laugh after that, though, a small smile coming to her lips. Playing it off as a joke,was quick to ease up the pain; at least, to some extent.

Then, so suddenly, he stood, and began to strip; eagerly calling out his numbers to her. While she wasn't under the pheromones effects' anymore, she did still find her brother to be quite the man. After all, if he wasn't her brother...... his pants hit the floor, and her eyes immediately widened. Kimmie gawked for a moment, in painful obviousness, before she averted her eyes; cheeks aflame with a blush.By the gods, he's fucking hung! "E-Er... yeah... but... the last time I saw you like that, was when we were just kids...", she trailed off, but swallowed back her pride, murmuring, "...I-I can make you some clothes, though... N-No problem. " Then, of course, he practically shoved his ass in her face. It was nice. That, at least, was for damn sure. But, she was prompt to turn to him, biting back her embarassment with a bit to her lower lip, as she reached forward. Just barely bending back the waist of his boxers, she caught sight of the size, and let the elastic snap back; a bit rude of her.

Refraining from meeting his eyes, she turned to the side, and put her hands together. Closing her eyes, she began to make elaborate motions with her fingers; each completed sign and strange combination of gestures sent a rune out into the air. Blazing with a vibrant, golden--yet, it was also blue; a golden-blue shifting of miasmic color--hue, the strange sigils hung in the hair, forming a circle about the ground. Once it was completed, she paused, and seemed to focus. Then, smaller gestures, weaving, smoothing flicks of her hands that began to have effect. From thin air, it seemed, came spiraling threads; hundreds, thousands, forming from nothingness, to wind together. Before too long, a neat pile of clothes sat before them; a white button-up dress-shirt, black pants--of a strange, comfortable mix, akin to dress-pants, but of a light consistency, more so to cargo shorts--socks, and a pair of boxers, notably bigger in the front, than the normalcy of it's size. Once completed, she released her hands, and the sigils vanished; her eyes opening, before a long yawn seeped from her. "Ah... there you go, big-T...",she murmured, almost sounding sleepy. Of course, it could be inferred that she used energy, in the same manner as him... if she didn't gain it the same way. Then-again, there was Jess...

"Yow!" Ty squeaked as he felt his waistband pop back against him. He smiled at her but then focused on how she started to use her magic. It was strange seeing magic really being used. He could do it to a extent it seemed but the way Kimmie called upon those runes, that amazing tint around them. It was, well, magical. While you would think Ty would be getting used to this world he was still amazed by every new thing he saw. Just like that clothes magically formed underneath them. Like a invisible, million hand sewer was pulling fabrics from a different dimension. Sure enough when she had finished there was a fine set of clothes right there in his size. "Amazing. Ty stated as he picked up the clothes and looked them over. Ty noticed her yawn after she had finished. He started to pull back on his old jeans as he talked to her. "So how does your stuff work? Do you have a....mana pool? I don't know, for me it's like a hole in a universe of black. Slowly or speedy, depending on the activity it fills. Do you have something like that or could you just keep casting? What's the craziest thing you've summoned? Oh how did you find out about your.... sorry, I'm doing it again huh? I've just been getting so excited about this world. I wanna know more bout it." Ty put on his sleeveless hoodie and picked up Kimmie in a big bear hug. Holding her off the ground in his arms. "Thanks for the milkshake and clothes. Remember, I owe you one for that milkshake. I'm gonna go shower and change for work."

Ty suddenly pressed his lips to Kimmie's. He had planned on a simple kiss, after all she was his little sister. A simple kiss on the lips was quite normal yet he lingered for a bit to long. He caught himself though and pulled back. He hoped he hadn't horny drugged her again, yet her lips were so soft maybe just another kiss. "Love ya kid, oh and you look like you need a pick me up after that magic. I can tell you what fills my pool really fast if you know what I'm saying!" Ty put Kimmie down and headed for the stairs giving her a wink to emphasize his dirty regeneration. "Besides I kind of cut off you and her the other night. Have fun, let loose! Though I will be in the shower so I suggest you go in her room. Unless you like being watched! Kimberly you little freak! Jess! Kimmie said she wants you to watch her do some stuff!" Ty yelled as he went up the stairs.

In the apartment Ty had gotten back in the shower and started to clean himself of the sweat. He found himself wondering where Libi was, that got him wondering how their relationship would be from now on. It was a death pact after all, but if she really didn't care for him then would they just be like acquaintances? Just the red head in his gun that he'd fuck on occasion. After all she may have not had any feelings for him but he wouldn't starve her. Though he was sure she was rather stuffed after the night they had. Would sex simply be just him trying to get off for her now? No real enjoyment just this obligation. That didn't sound fun at all, especially with how great it had been with her. Ty shook his head with anger at himself. No, he needed to focus. He was being framed and he needed to figure out why. After this whole mess they would clear up his and Libi's If he remembered correctly, her body was out there. If he got her to it then the bond would be broke. He was sure she'd like that. He found himself slightly depressed as he tried to talk himself out of the budding feelings he had for Libi. He sighed and turned the water off. Drying and dressing himself, he had to go down and see if the paint was the same color as the wall. After all he may have pushed it aside but Libi had scared the shit out of him earlier. He wondered all what a elf could do. If it was off he would have to call Kimmie to help magic it to normal, all before opening time which was coming. Which he had offered to bar tend for. He really hoped his limited knowledge of coffee's and alcohol would get him through the night. Last thing he wanted was a Minotaur pissed of cause they didn't get a decent martini. Ty holstered the pistol in the back of his waist band and walked out into the apartment. Styling his slightly wet hair as he did.

Startled, Kimmie was, by her brother so suddenly barraging her with questions. She would have found it intellectually stimulating, if he hadn't been shirtless during it. While nowhere near as pronounced as before, her cheeks were still alight with a small blush, and she only nodded, before explaining, "Yeah... it's called a Mana Pool. I have one too, but... well, while transmogrification like that does take up a decent bit of energy; I don't do it too often. Summoning, on the other hand, only takes up enough to bring the being to this world; the price from there can differ. Unless you're powerful enough to bend whatever you summon to your will, you have to strike a contract, and that can mean any number of things." Then, she was picked up effortlessly; and a squeak of surprise left her lips. A giggle was prompt to follow, however, and she even spread her arms out, acting, rather playfully, like an airplane. "Hehe. No problem, bro. You can fix me some breakfast sometime, in return. You know I love your cooking...", she compromised, with a beaming smile. Kimmy was happy to find him so eager and joyful: enthusiastic about nearly everything, so quickly after being angered just a bit ago. What made him happy, made her happy.

So it was, that she pressed back a bit happily into the kiss; pulling back slightly, only to find him still pressing forward. That blush heightened on her cheeks, and she found her hands pressing against his chest. No objectly pushing him away; they simply rested there, as he drew out the kiss. Luckily, it was still quick, and they eventually pulled apart. Dropped back to her feet, she recovered from the long contact, but was quick to scowl at him, as he called out to Jess. Those lewd taunts didn't help either, and his little sister managed to slug him once again in the shoulder, before he had left."Oi! That's not funny, you ass!"

As he moved up the stairs, to the shower, Jess would pass by him; cheeks aflamed. Yet, somehow, it didn't seem as if his call-out had been what caused it. A strange feeling, was all it was, but she shot him a small smile. No greetings, as she pressed past him in a hurry. Libi was nowhere to be seen, as he headed into shower.

-------​

Of course, when he returned from it, that wouldn't be the case. In fact, the moment he opened the door, he would come to find Libi; standing in front of it. She was looking down from him, staring at the floor, and her hands were clasped in front of her. If, ever-before, she seemed innocent, or even shy, it was now. The succubi didn't look up, to meet his eyes, but glanced to the side, still keeping her gaze low."Look...", she murmured, and sighed softly."...I'm sorry, ok? It's just...", she paused quickly, seeming to tense up. Could she tell him about her brother? Should she tell him about something that was putting him in mortal danger. Soon... but... I can't right now. Just not right now... "...I...", another pause, and she took a deep breath, bringing her eyes up to bear, to meet his with that tangible bond of empathy."...Just got scared... I know you're excited and all, for this whole new world that's opened up, but...", she reached forward, almost tentatively, placing her hand palm-flat against his chest."...you're all I got. I can't lose you, just because you...", a soft laugh, and one corner of her lips turned up."...quite literally, played with fire." That blue eye was once again aflame; or, rather, it was twinkling. Unlike the red one, that burned with anger and the flames of hate, when she was... unlike herself; the blue one twinkled like a deep ocean, and gleamed with what could only be compassion; deep emotion.

Rather startling, really, to see her, with such an outpouring of sincere feelings, from the devilish succubi. They were demons that loved sex, quite literally lived off the lewd, and could fuck people over; but they still had a soul, in there somewhere. They still could love, albeit that love was hard to find, and had the compassion to enjoy what normal beings did. Finally, she looked down again, and sighed, bring her hand from his chest; holding herself, as she recounted, "...And I've been in that gun for so long... I don't want to lose what freedom it is that I have. I might not have a real body; and I might not be at my full power, or anything... but... I can still 'live' this way...." Libi shook her head slowly, and took a deep breath. It was clear that this was almost traumatic to her, and something haunting lurked at the edge of her words, as if something rather horrifying had occured."...I haven't felt so happy, since the last time I was free, and I had someone...", she paused, and looked up at his eyes again, before glancing away."...to even just hold me." Another soft, mirthless laugh, and her lips tilted up; this time with just a touch of true humor behind them."You actually remind me a lot of him... Jesse-motherfucking-James."

Ty was a little shocked to see Libi waiting in front of the door. She could have just came in, misted in front of him in the shower or even waited outside of it. Was she respecting his space? He was making it pretty clear that he wanted to have some time to himself. Still he thought surely that she was in his mind. That she was still there and listening, even watching what he had done. This though looked like she was simply waiting to get the right words before talking to him. Ty waited quietly, listening to her words with a expressionless face. Admittedly, he didn't expect this out of her. The apology and her attempt to explain why she had snapped at him. Still Ty stayed cold, he had been hurt by her this morning and every tiny step they made closer to him trusting her was being broke. He needed to know which one of these sides of her was telling the truth. Was it this angry, demanding side that talked of him not being safe and seemed to be using him. Or rather the side standing in front of him. Looking shy and apologetic, wanting to build together. Ty's cold demeanor broke slightly when she touched his chest, telling him he was all she had. That seemed real, it seemed genuine. Gods did he want it to be, he had started to feel for her. It was a long long way before they could put labels on them but he felt close to her that day they showered together. His forehead pressed against hers in a almost loving gesture. With these powers he was finally brave enough to show his feelings. He just wasn't sure he was strong enough to have them broke.

His hard eyes seemed to soften when she talked of just having someone to hold her. His eyebrows dropping slightly and his heart aching as if to say 'Oh Libi'. He didn't even think she liked small gestures like that. It was rather selfish but he thought that maybe it was a more one sided thing for him. Letting him live out some romantic dreams on the succubi who just wanted him to grab her horn and use her throat like a condom. He did feel better to know at the very least, she enjoyed the gentle moments. Ty didn't know what to say. He couldn't just say he forgave her, he was still skeptical. Hopefully her words would ring true and they would actually be like partners in all of this. Though like she had just said, she didn't want to lose her freedom. She could still be using him, she could still just want him to grow so she could get her body back and throw him to the side in the end. As much as he wanted to forgive, they hadn't known each other long enough. At the very least he'd give her a chance, she deserved that much.

Suddenly she gave Ty the out he so desperately needed and talked about someone she used to know, Jesse James. "The Jesse James? Come on, I thought you were bound to this gun after he'd died. I figured at least, you're telling me you knew Jesse James? What about the Younger brothers? Did you ride with the gang? I never read about a red head bombshell riding with them. Wait!....I remind you of the Jesse James?" Ty started to beam with pride at that. He never would have thought that in his life someone would compare him to the king of outlaws. Neither the less by someone that knew him. "Does that mean you guys banged?! Oh my gosh me and Jesse James had sex with the same woman." Ty heard himself as the sentence ended and smirked slightly before getting his cool back. He looked over Libi up and down, even in her always naked state, her lovely tattoo influencing all of her sex appeal. Even with it all he still found her looking quite shy and even regretful. While he still couldn't completely trust her, he wanted to. Ty leaned slightly down and put his hand under her chin. His finger just slightly raising her chin as he pressed his lips into hers. He held her lips between his, gently sucking back on them. Pulling away he opened his eyes but kept his hand under her chin. "I figured shaking hands with you is kind of not your way to seal a deal." Smirking slightly before getting a more serious look on his face. "You gotta talk to me, and normally, not down at me. I've only been in this world a few days now and it's overwhelming. If we're gonna work together than I need you to have patience with me. In return.... I promise I'll try to think before acting from now on. I don't want either of us hurt. So...I'm sorry to."

He took his hand away from her chin and walked past her to look in the mirror in the hallway. Straightening out his collar and making sure his hair looked nice. "So, where have you been all day? I haven't heard much of a peep out of you since the girls showed up. Usually I at least have a sense of where you are but the mental link was a little bit...weak? I don't know how to explain it. Still one things for sure I do need some training. I accidentally pheromoned Kimmie earlier. I don't even know if it's worn off yet. Seemed like her cheeks were constantly blushing. Not to mention the fact of how nice she was to me. Oh fuck I'm not still emitting them am I? I just passed Jess on the way up to the shower and she looked red as a tomato. I have no idea if they are going off or not because they take so little energy! Last thing I need is to go bar tend tonight and be making everyone horny."

She was almost hurt by how quickly he changed the subject; and to someone she clearly didn't want to talk about. Her voice had a tone in it before, that haunted about the lines of a tragedy there. Something had happened; something she didn't want to tell him, or even think of much alone. So, his questions came-across stand-offish, and her demeanor darkened a touch. "I've been around with them a time or two... And most traditional history is recorded under the effects of the Haze...", she trailed off, ignoring his questions again, until he inquired as to whether she banged him. There, a soft, almost mocking, laugh, and she looked up to him. Her tone lightened again, but a playful smile worked on her lips, instead of a smirk."Yeah, I fucked him. I mean, I am a succubi, lo---Ty..." Then, a kiss, and she sighed softly, almost happily, melting into it with a touch of need. It wasn't hungry, however; it wasn't with the insistence press of a demon, that wanted to milk him of his seed. Rather, it was almost subconscious on her part; her entire body leaning lightly against him, as if his lips magnetized hers towards him. Just as quickly, however, he pulled away, yet forced Libi to keep her eyes up him."...I'll try... I can't guarantee anything, bec....", she seemed about ready to say something, but caught herself, and shook her head slightly."...I'm just used to being arrogant, I guess. I can come across as pretty mean, I know..."

But, all of a sudden, he pulled away from her. Almost, almost, she whined in a sad temperment; but she caught it before it escaped from her lips. Libi had given into it now, released herself to the strange feelings of fluttery wings within her abdomen. Oh, how earnest it felt, how sudden these feelings pulsed within her. Everything about him was either heartbreak, or ecstacy; not much an in-between. She was determined to earn his trust back, one step at a time."...I just figured you wanted your space, after this morning. You seemed like you didn't want to be around me, so I stayed out of your sight. As to the bond... well, I can fuel it too. It just requires more energy; significantly more. But, as you remember, you extended the line before you stormed out of the room. And gave me the energy to remain solid." She paused, and moved over to him with a soft laugh, reaching up to straighten his collar from behind. The succubi smoothed it down, and flashed him a small smile in the mirror. "As to Jess, well...", here, just the edge of a smirk flitted over her lips, for a moment."...I guess she heard your yell?" Hearing his concerns of pheromones,she frowned, and sniffed at the air."...No, you're not putting any out. They're easy to control. To use them, you just focus on... projecting yourself, I guess. Thinking in terms of predators, or prey; it's like giving off a scent. And, vice-versa. Just think about holding it in, or stopping the release of them."

Her head tilted to the side, as they both heard the soft ring of an alarm from downstairs. "Well, looks like it's show-time!" Suddenly, a smirk came up on the succubi's lips, and she took his hand; suddenly tugging Tyson away from the mirror. When there was sufficient space, she let go, and stood in front of him. Giving a single, almost flirty, wink, she took a deep breath, and closed her eyes. Bending over--granted, she didn't actually make a huge show of it--she placed her hands at her toes, and began to slowly drag them up her body. In the long-run, she ended at her neck, finally pulling her hands away. But, during the act, it was the magic that sprung from her fingertips. In the speed of her hands moving upwards, clothes began to form. At first, black stiletto-heels, then a flowing, black skirt, that drifted just above her knees. Laced with white at the bottom, and sides, it met a fluttery, vest-like blouse, of the same black-white, fringy look. Of course, at the center of her chest, a heart-shape was cut, revealing ample cleavage. From her wrists sprung cuffs of frilly, lacy etiquette. Her eyes opened, and she looked to him with almost approval; eager excitement twinkling in her blue eye. over her abdomen was a small, fringe of an apron. She looked surprised for a moment, and giggled, "Ooops! Forgot the last part!" Quickly, she ran her hands up, over her head, and hair. From there, appeared a bow; a soft blue thing that adorned her hair in contrast. Coincidentally-enough, it covered her stump of a second horn. And, to top it off, her hair was formed into a french braid; broken about halfway, to let the shock of fire poof out adorably. Now complete, she tilted her head to the side, and bowed, before straightening."Konichiwa! How can I help you tonight?", she playfully greet him, before her lips split into a smirk."Huh? Well, how is it? I thought I'd help out around the place, instead of just sleeping invisible somewhere...", she paused, then gave a soft laugh."... and I'm certain I can get more tips!" That brought a more raucous giggle from her, before she blinked in surprise. "Oh, shit, but you're tending the bar! Come on!", she exclaimed, taking his hand, and rushing downstairs. If there was one thing to be said about Libi right now; this wasn't a side he had seen.

Ty smiled when Libi came up to fix his collar. He let his hands down to the side and watched her as she smirked talking about Jess. Though he just nodded remembering what he yelled out to Jess when he came up from the basement. "Oh yeah, guess that would have done it. The girl is so innocent, blushing at everything. Though she seemed like she could cut my organs outs the with a butter knife before I started working out. Like, I get that she was joking but I got chills. I'm happy for them really, Kimmie is such a loud type of person and Jess seems the complete opposite. They make a good couple..... I feel a little bad that I want to bang my sister's girlfriend. At the same time I kind of feel like she'd understand if I explained it....I feel like that's this corruption talking." Ty listened to her talk of containing himself magically, nodding and focusing on what she was saying before the sound of the alarm rang. Ty was so suddenly pulled away as Libi seemed so much more excited than him for his work. He didn't quite understand why she was so excited. Watching her bend over Ty sighed and bit his lip back. "Libi I really can't, I promised Jess I would make up foooooohh." Ty watched as the sexy black and white outfit formed across Libi's body. Ty enjoyed Libi's, well nakedness. With his powers came a general acceptance of everything demonic. This sudden urge of courage, Libi's constant naked form, the more frequent dirty thoughts about everyone he knew. He liked her naked form because it was sexy, the norm to him, and when he got to show her to people like Kimmie and Jess they blushed like crazy. There was something that not even a succubi's perfect body could match with sexy clothing. Those high heels that made her perfect ass look just slapable in the skirt. That tiny top with a hole cut out to see her supple flesh, not to mention the heart tattoo it adorned. The cute bow that hid her broken horn, all of it got him going a little to much. "How can you help me tonight.... wait what?" He asked looking back up into her eyes as she talked about getting tips. "Sorry, that threw me off. I kind of just assumed you were against the whole clothes thing. Hmmmm. Yeah, yeah though that would be great if you wanted to help. Just uh, nothing to pushy alright? This is a coffee shop after all, don't try to hard to get tips." Just like that Libi was yanking him away and down the stairs.

The start of the night was slow. A few of Jess's apparent regulars came in first. There was another elf who seemed really disappointed that Jess wasn't working the bar. There was a male Minotaur who liked to get in there for the peace before things got to wild. His name was Clyde, born and raised in London. He seemed rather nice and Ty was greatfull that he got his coffee just how he liked it. There were a few more who came more for the drinks than the conversation and then it hit. They came in waves, filling the shop. So much so that the outside of Jess's shop was half of the party. If it wasn't for the Fae touch on this place forcing the humans to not really want to be apart of this place, it would be easy to see something fishy going on. It was almost nine at night and a coffee shop was packed. It was nice though, after the first few mistakes Ty started to get the hang of it. With some quick reading and a little pull from his pool, he was mixing drinks and foaming latte's like a champ. Not to mention the amount of money he was getting. While working for a museum got him many perks and paid quite well, he was quickly coming up on a months pay in tips. Though he gifted that to all the ladies that had come out.

It, was, fantastic!
All through his life he had been cute, surely some girls would be into him. Now though, he was hot! The way his white dressed shirt grabbed his chest and that charismatic smile he flashed. He swore he heard some sort of fairy creature moan after he winked her way when he handed her her drink. So many girls flirted with him, giving him their numbers or asking what he was doing later. He even talked to a few, always saying he was busy later but still taking their numbers. He also learned a lot about himself that night. Never before would he had considered a Centaur or a gnome but when a Centaur talks about the problems of being in heat suggestively and a stacked gnome does everything in her power to influence her tits while she talked to him, he took those numbers. It was a good night, there were a group of skinny trolls with strange color hair and skin that were hyped after a football game. Ty took shots with them and joined in on the chants as they had a good time. Ty was in love with the setting, before this would have been the opposite of what he wanted. Now though he was a drinker, a socializer, a ladies man, to think that the man at the bar had tried to kill himself two days ago was unthinkable.

The store got slightly quiet as the door opened and in squeezed a tall, rippling green orc. He looked about at the people who some of them stared back at him with disgust. He just slowly made his way to the bar and put his finger up for Ty's attention. The three Draconian women that were next to him scuffed and walked away. The orc didn't seem to bothered by it. "Can I get three pints of ale, whatever is on tap." The orc said in a low deep voice. Ty nodded and pulled out the glasses.

"That's quite a bit friend, your mates outside? Kind of rude to send the big guy in here to get the drinks huh?" Ty said with a smile as he put the glasses on the bar.

"Ha, friends. This is for me." Ty acted surprised and leaned against the bar but the large orc picked up one of the glasses and slowly drained it like a large shot.

"Damn, I mean even Minotaur can't take a pint that easy. Though the dwarfs, whew! Ha ha, oh sorry, that's not anything against a species or anything. I'm just kind of new to uh, the haze." The orc nodded as if something had clicked for him before he picked up the next glass and nursed at it.

"Magic user?" Ty shook his head and shrugged.

"No idea what I am, something demonic I would guess. It's a long story, has to do with a death pact and a succubi. Not to mention a century old gun. Hard to cover in a short time." The orc nodded and looked down at his drink as he quietly sipped at it. The noise of people talking and the music playing was so loud but this orc treated it all like it was nothing and he was just there to enjoy his drink. Still, he wouldn't get peace with curious Ty around. "So uh, tell me if I'm being to forward but uh, I kind of noticed that you were getting some looks coming in. What's that about? You made a name for yourself around here?" The orc laughed and shook his head.

"You are new aren't you? Ha...well Orcs aren't particularly liked around here. There was a war a few years back in Europe. It was basically between the elves and the orcs. Other species were brought in but those were the primaries. The elves won and the orcs looked like uh... who were those pricks in Germany bout eighty years ago?"

"The Nazis?"

"Yeah, well, we were not very liked. I had my own reasons to fight..... The war ended almost thirty years ago but tensions are still high. People around here know my history, what I've done... I don't want to cause trouble though and when I saw the elf wasn't bar tending I thought I'd finally give this place a try. I heard they had great ale, I just didn't want to upset anyone." Ty smiled and nodded.

"And? How is it?" The orc downed the rest of his second glass and smiled, his right tusk raising up with his toothy grin.

"Not half bad....Roaric." The orc said offering his hand. Ty reached out and shaked it with a surprisingly firm grip.

"Tyson, my friends call me Ty. While I'm working the bar you're always welcome to a pint friend."

Libi had sprung right into action, moving along the throngs of people; once it got pretty active. She danced and spun among them, having acquired a serving tray sometime during the night. Quite the socialite,of course, the alluring succubi stopped at every table and group;chatting up a storm, before pirouetting off to another group. Every once in a while--ok, rather frequently-- she stopped off at the bar, grabbing a few ales, and flashing Ty a wink. Of course, each time she did, she'd also deposit a generous tip; a wad or large fold of money that spoke volumes for the way her figure worked a crowd. She had many a stare, and quite the few fans; but the few that even so much as went-in for a slap, grope, or grab, were promptly stopped, with a swift reprimand of a backhand. Luckily, she didn't attack them nearly as hard as she did to Tyson earlier; just enough to teach the trolls and more lecherous groups to know-better. The draconians, she even had fun with; the group seeming to socialize rather well. In fact, when they shifted off the bar, from Roaric, they formed about a table; and Libi was prompt to join them. Still moving around, she held up the serving-tray, but made sure the center of her rotations was that table.

It was almost curious how much they had in common; powerful, vivaciously attractive females, that sought men in much the same manner as a predator sought prey. In fact, quite a few murmurs of sex and erotic actions flitted between them all; one of the draconians offering Libi her a night elsewhere. Politely declining, Libi, instead, planted a loving kiss on the woman; leaving her swooning, and seeing stars. Enough was enough, though, and she was prompt to start circulating the room again.

Off to the side, Kimmie and Jess enjoyed their own privacy. Jess seemed to trust Ty more than enough than was necessary; only casting a slightly tense look over at him, when the Orc came in. Luckily enough, the Fae Haven alerted her to those whom were of evil intent; and she had no such premonitions about this Orc. He could stay, for now, at least. While she, herself, held no beef with his race--hell, she hated her own snobbish race more--it was akin to a society's general distrust. Yet, she was distracted by Kimmie. The rogue-ish blue-nette had pilfered--well, it was practically hers--a bottle of Fae-wine, and two glasses earlier in the night; now, the two were halfway down the container. Both of their cheeks were alight with a rosy hue, and Kimmie's hand rested lovingly over Jess'. There sweet murmurings were lost in the tumultuous chaos of the night, but Tyson would note them disappearing away upstairs, around midnight. In fact, Kimmie took Jess' hand, leaned over--stroking her free hand delicately over the half-elf's cheek--and kissed her for a long few moments. Of course, not to stop there; she scooted around the booth, and they began to make out. Luckily enough, the corner was quiet-enough, for the patrons to have not noticed. After but a minute of this, two got up; lips almost not leaving each other. Some stumbling and bumbling, before the two seperated; Kimmie taking the stairs almost two at a time, dragging Jess by a hand behind her. Looks like his sister was going to Ty's earlier advice to heart.

As the night began to die down, and Libi's circulations slowed, she made her way back to the bar; setting the serving tray down. Sliding onto a stool next to the Orc rather unabashedly, she peered around at the big guy. After a small smile, she turned her attention back to Ty, and made a show of batting her eyebrows."Well, Master, won't you introduce me to your friend, here?" Of course, while her tone was pleasant, and formal; her mind was going hay-wire. The Orc was burly and tall; powerful, yet lean-enough not to be muscle-bound. Admirably-built, really, her brain went straight into the gutter. She couldn't help but wonder what exactly the male was packing down in those breeches. Or, better yet, her new lover, and him... she tried to hide it, but a shiver ran down her spine. Trying her best to play it off, she laid her head on her palm, tilting it cutely."...How'd you like your first night as bartender?"

Ty managed to get through the night pretty well. He had seen Jess and Kimmie sneak off which made him smile with a chuckle. At the very least for the next few hours this was his place. What was even more crazy was the fact that after all the drinks, the chatting, the flirting, he felt more happy and successful than he'd ever been. He understood the allure of loud, dark clubs and bars. He felt great, still though like everything good it had to come to a end. There were a few scragalers, people still trying to pick up a lay for the night. People finishing their drinks. A rather loud Draconian woman who seemed to want to stay for some reason while her not so drunk friends pulled her away. The bar was all but cleared except Roaric and a Imp at the other side of the bar who was milking his glass. Ty passed Roaric another pint, taking away his other glasses. He had put away twelve pints and had just seemed to be getting tipsy. One thing was for sure this Orc could put them away. "I don't got anymore money mate." Roaric said in a flat tone looking at the glass. Ty shook his head and pushed the glass to him. "On the house. I appreciate the company on my first night. Gods know that Minotaur wouldn't have taken no for a answer if you didn't talk over her." Roaric laughed and slapped his hand on the strong wood, reaching for the pint. "I told you, there's many things you want to experience in this new world but a Minotaur in heat will fuck you up! Ha ha!"

Roaric started to drink as Libi came over and sat down. Ty flashed her a smile and shook his head as she called him master in front of Roaric. It was one thing to have her call him it in private or among Kimmie and Jess. Saying that he was this amazing Succubi's Master was sure to make people look at him in a better light. "Libi this is Roaric, Roa-" Roaric cut Ty off and turned his attention to Libi. His large hand coming out to shake hers, being delicate with her as he smiled his toothy grin her way. "Oh, this is the famous Libi? He was talking of you all night. Bout how you changed his life, how lucky he is, on and on. The boy is love drunk, even started to mention some rather private things. I can see you really are the best thing to happen to him Miss Libi." It seemed that when Roaric started to feel the amber liquid his demeanor changed. His stoic warrior like attitude had disappeared and in it's place a happy and rather flirty persona. Ty let Roaric think he was doing Ty a solid by talking him up for Libi. While Ty slipped into his mental link to her. I don't talk about you, but I sure have been thinking about you. He thought to her, pictures of his sight throughout the night being sent to her. His eyes lingering on the heart hole in her top. The sense of eagerness he got when she'd twirl away and that beautiful ass almost peaked through. That sexy wink she gave him and the cute smile she flashed. Ty did the equivalent of mentally nuzzling up to her. He wasn't really in the mood, he wasn't sending her vibes that he was going to lay her on the bar the moment they closed. Rather it was pure love and adornment he was sending her. Even though he had been holding back on those feelings, he felt after she apologized and opened up to him, he could do the same to her. It also helped that Ty had been drinking quite a bit that night. If it wasn't for his ability to fix himself with a little magic he'd be sloshed. Still he left a bit of the feeling around, wanting to feel nice and loose. "Easy Roaric, I may have been sharing talk with you but don't get to friendly on my woman. She's kind of a size queen so she'll find a way to leave me if you push to hard." Roaric seemed to wait as if he didn't understand what Ty had said before busting out into a belly laugh. "AH HA HA HA!! Oh you demons crack me up! So damn open you'd make a elf faint with just your words!! HA HA HA HA! Ohhh, fuck, Ty, mate I gotta thank you. It's been a long time since I've let loose like this. Thank you mate." Ty could only nod with a smile as he called Last Call and started to fill out the orders.

"Miss Libi, do me a favor. I really gotta be heading out. Have some work to do in the morning. Tell Ty he got a loyal customer tonight and thank him again for me. Oh, when your little man can't carry your needs anymore, you come find me."

"Careful Roaric! You don't know what you're getting into." Ty shouted from the other side of the bar. Getting another loud laugh from Roaric as he stumbled his way to the door. "Ha ha! Oh demons!" He shouted before leaving. Ty held up his finger to Libi as he went around and cleared out the stragglers. As he was pushing everyone out he looked around outside and just as he was about to close the door he looked across the way and spotted a blue skinned demon. His horns were close to how Libi's were but his ears were more like Jess's. Pointed and pierced along the long edge. He was dressed like a noblemen in his grey suit jacket and black pinstripe pants. His long blue tail whipped about with a end on it that looked like it could cut someone. His face, was surprisingly smooth. It was a man, but pretty man, and he was looking right at Ty. The man slowly turned and Ty could hear a soft laughter. "Ha ha ha..." As he trailed off, almost disappearing from sight like smoke into the night. Ty shook it off went back inside, locking up the shop for the night. Letting out a long sign Ty started to undo a few on the buttons on his white dress shirt. Walking back over to Libi and sitting on the bar stool next to her. He picked up her hand in his, kissing it gently as his golden eyes stared back at her. "What were you trying to do tonight? Make me jealous or get more tips. Either way, it worked." He said with a coy smile as he stood and got close to her. His hands going to her hips as he stood between her legs. "That was...fun. I've never had so many girls flirt with me before. I had people that wanted to just have me in their group like those trolls. Not to mention Roaric, I honestly don't think I've made a real...friend, since high school." He looked down at her, his hands lovingly rubbing down to her bare thighs. "I have.... a lot to thank you for Libi....you really changed my life......a threesome with a dragon chick though, that would have been life changing." He laughed and held out his hands like claws. I have a feeling that I would have to use so much magic to keep her from shredding me in orgasmic bliss haha....Mmmm, I'm tired though. There's a couch upstairs with our name on it. If you convince me you were a good girl tonight, master may treat you before he passes out. Ha ha, oh, wait. Jess and Kim, ugh, I'm so tired though....They won't mind right? If we just slip upstairs.... Hmmmm."

A laugh, a sweet, genuine thing, drifted from the Succubi's lips, as she daintily shook Roaric's hand. It was rather surprising how gentle he shook it; even though he was nearing the drunk side of the spectrum. Yet, she returned the firm grip, and cocked her head to the side, to give him a small smile. Of course, upon hearing his flattery and sweet murmurings, her attention turned towards Ty. At first, she caught his head-shake, at her labeling. She found in rather strange. After all,this was a world of Mythics; hell, an Imp was nursing a pint a few stools over. Imps weren't naturally good, but they could turn around; and people didn't mind them that much. The same was to be said for, at least slightly restrained, Succubi. It also spoke that their Summoner's--Masters-- were rather powerful, depending on the girl. Typically,the more beautiful or exotic they were, the more powerful the succubi was."Oh, really? Gee, I didn't think I was all that...", she murmured modestly, despite the light blush that came to her cheeks. Those images of illustrious self, filled with naught but love, were strange to her. They made her body flutter again; that warm, fuzzy feeling deep in her abdomen, that made her almost unable to meet Ty's eyes, in the fear that her cheeks would blossom in adoring crimson. I take it you want me to wear clothes more often?

Yet, at the mention of size queen, a smirk came onto her lips, and she turned her attention to Ty."Size-Queen? You remember that, when Clyde comes back tomorrow...", she taunted him, before beaming a smile at Roaric; accompanying a light pack on his back by the flamboyant red-head. Once again, her mind sunk into the gutter as the sultry talk filled the air. No matter how nice she was trying to be, she was a succubus, after all. The thoughts of Roaric, between... No, no. Best not to get all hot-and-bother by daydreaming, right now."It 'twas nice meeting your Roarick...", she stopped, to give him a playful wink."...I'll look forward to seeing you again; as will Ty, I surmise..." Libi waved goodbye to he Orc, and then swept 'bout the place, colllecting empty mugs, cups, pints, and plates. She collected them at the sink, before taking a seat; and quickly being approached. A smile, a warm little thing, came to her visage, at his questioning tone."...Maybe a bit of both?",she teased him, before giggling softly."I'm glad you had a lot of fun...", a paused, and she remembered the girls had slipped away earlier."I'm sure they're decent enough to be in the bedroom..." But, more importantly, she noted his little offer. However, rather surprsingly, she leaned up, and planted a loving kiss on his cheek."Then, since I was clearly a good girl tonight... we can cuddle."

A soft giggle slipped from her at that, as she rose, and took his hand. It was both intimate, and adorable how she would do that; taking his hand like an infatuated school-girl, to lead him away. Up the stairs they went, flicking the lights off on the way-by. Upon reaching the living room, the scent of sex would assault the two. From the bedroom came haughty and soft, but clearly struggling-to-be-restrained moans of passion. Occasionally a laugh, a cry of pleasure, or even the soft smack of skin-on-skin echoed about the enclosure. They really had taken Ty's encouragement to heart, apparently. Libi looked flustered, her breathing rate picking up, and a light blush coming to her cheeks. Ty could only imagine how torturous that could be to the demon of lust; but she held to her word, adamantly. Leading him over to the couch, she was prompt to push him down. It was playful, but a bit rough, in her new-found anxiety. Onto the couch Ty lay, and Libi was quick to move with him. Luckily enough, the couch was rather spacious, and it was but a moment, before Libi was nestled against him. Spooning; one of the hand-down best cuddling positions in the known universe, was apparently normal to Mythics, as well.

Ty was surprised at her suggestion of cuddling. He thought that any act of non sex would have to be initiated by him. Though that didn't mean he was gonna turn it down. He took her hand and followed her up the stairs before being barraged by the atmosphere of sex. It had been a few hours since midnight yet by the moans and sounds that came to Ty's ears it did not sound like they were close to stopping. He held back a laugh hearing the noises. It seemed Kimmie wasn't lying when she said she could take care of her woman. Man or woman it didn't matter, going for hours on end was a accomplishment in itself. In a strange way Ty was proud of her, though that thought was instantly contributed to the corruption. He didn't have much time to ponder on what was happening behind that door. Libi pushed him back on the couch, drawing his attention back to her. He smiled and held his arm out for her to come lay down in his grasp. The moment she laid down though sleep was the last thing on his mind at the moment. Ty was a little loose with the drinking he'd done. That and the fact that Libi was being more sweet tonight than sexual, tempted him. While sweet, tender, and more toward the loving side was a greatly appreciated sight out of her. He knew she was still the embodiment of lust and there were two gorgeous women rubbing their bodies together and moaning shamelessly just feet from her. Ty's hand slid against her midriff, caressing her body as he cuddled close to her. His face burying into her neck, breathing in her scent and softly kissing at her soft skin. His leg entangling hers and pulling her back against him at the same time. He could feel himself starting to drift though. He had wanted to stay up, to hold her, toy with her body and whisper in her ear. Yet after all the excitement of the day he just found his head pulling him down. His mental link though was wide open, his subconscious thoughts were trailing into Libi's head. His many mental images of what Jess and Kimmie were doing in Jess's room. He wondered what Libi's thoughts were on his new friends. He remembered the way his mother used to hum him to sleep after a nightmare. Then he just pictured Libi, that smile she gave him and the sly wink. A strong sense of love followed her image. He was no where near mentioning the l word to Libi, but in his deepest thoughts there was no filters, and there was one way to describe how he felt about her. Finally, before he completely drifted away, he curiously wondered about the man. The view Ty had when closing the shop was sent to Libi with a focus on the blue skin demon. For the first time in over a hundred years, there he was. Syler, her dear brother.

Morning came and with consciousness came Ty's attempt to squeeze Libi close to him. Yet all he felt was air as he squeezed. It was a constant saddened feeling he had in the morning. He knew that he could simply call her and she'd come but it wasn't the same. They would just never have that moment of waking up with each other. Ty would never come awake smelling her sweet scent or rather feeling her gentle touch on his skin. He needed to talk to her about it. He would happily drain all of his mana every night and wake up with a pounding headache if it ment he could do it with her in his arms. Ty sat up, stretching and finding his limbs sore from the intense workout he had done the other day. It seemed that he could dull the pain during the exercise but he would feel the pain soon enough. Ty groaned and pushed himself up off the couch. Though as he did he felt a cool breeze on his chest and his pants starting to drop. Looking down he saw that his shirt had been unbuttoned and his pants were undone. He tried to wrack his brain for how that had happened but for the life of him he couldn't remember. "Must have been more drunk than I remember." He told himself as he buttoned his pants but left his shirt undone. He walked to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee before looking around Jess's fridge for breakfast materials. Wake up Libidine. Morning has come. Ty sung mentally to his sexy counterpart. After last night he was already in a good mood but now he was in a great mood. Today was the day he got to search out in the real world again under the protection of the haze. He would find a lead today on why he was being framed, he just knew it. Ty cracked a few eggs in a pan, starting to slowly cook them. "So, what'd you think bout Roaric? Seems like a nice guy huh? I can't believe there is racism in the Mythic world to. With so many different species all living together you would think there would be a general acceptance. Though I guess that could be said about our world and race. Ha, I ask about your feelings on him but I assume you had different thoughts about the tall, strong orc?" He said quietly but with a smile on his face. Trying to spark a small morning conversation with Libi. He then went over to Jess's bedroom and knocked on the door lightly. "Girls, I'm making breakfast if you want some." He said before going back to the kitchen. He didn't want to pester them. He was sure they at least needed to get dressed and with how late they were going last night he wouldn't be surprised if a quickie wasn't out of the question. Clearing the scrambled eggs into a pan he bulled out some sort of meat from the fridge. Figuring with the right seasoning he could make it taste close to sausage. He started to cook, though his thoughts were on what he was going to do today. "So, I was thinking we head back to my old apartment building first today. We can search and see if we find something. From there maybe the police station, try to get a report on what they believed happened. Then....well that's all I really have. I'm not exactly a detective, maybe we can talk to some shady people like they do in the movies and they'll tell us everything after a little flirting from you." Ty said with a small laugh towards Libi.

Suffice enough to say that demon's enjoyed chaos; Libi's certainly didn't enjoy the barrage of thoughts, and sensations from her partner. At least, not most of them. As he cuddled against her, and entwined their bodies, she would press back eagerly against him. Rubbing gently, moving her body against his in a compassionate, loving way. Of course, she was heavily worked up; those two girls were just one wall away from the embodiment of lust. Yet, the succubi kept to her word, and in doing so, remained un-lewdly by his side. Her legs slid along his, and she wiggled lightly, as her body craved to be ever-closer to him. Just as much so as he was, if not more, the succubi stood impressed by his sister. Granted, Jess had the physical capabilities and endurance of an elf, but Kimmie was just human. For them to go all night, was absurd, surprising, and oh-so torturous to her. How she wanted to join them, how she wanted to ravish Tyson...No, best not to dwell, else her instincts take over. Promptly, she was calmed, her tenseness relaxing, as those thoughts of love, acceptance, and warmth, washed over her. It was a sensation unbeknownst to the demon, but she greatly enjoyed it. The warmth spread through her body; this thing called 'love', why was it so enjoyable? Why did she not want to leave his side, to stay amidst him for as long as she could? Of course, she didn't have long to dwell. As her own consciousness began to drift away--she let her resolve lax enough at night, and thus, slip to slumber--that image hit her. Fear, anxiety, surprise, anger... so many tumultuous emotions flooded over the link... She was grateful moments later, when she noticed him to be asleep. Perhaps he hadn't noticed... Too distraught about it to sleep--especially as the delightful noises of the other room started to peak--she turned her attention to Ty. He was so soundly asleep, so out-of-it, despite those noises. Maybe, to blow-off some steam...

The gratuity of sleep blessed the demon, after a long hour of relentless pleasure... with an overly-willing participant.​

--------​

A sing-song voice was prompt to greet her, and the rousing of the succubi was accompanied by a mind-yawn. Ah... morning, Ty... aren't you a touch happy? A soft laugh followed her tiny prod, and she was quick to materialize from the air. She had returned to her naked self, but was prompt to send him the inquiry, Clothes? No clothes? I know you liked that maid-outfit, but it'd be nice to know your prefferences...[/i] Yet, to his questions, another laugh, this time devolving to giggles, at the end of his inquiries."Ah, he seems like a good-sport, just misunderstood...", a pause, and she lifted an eyebrow almost contemplatively at Ty."...And why would I want the tall, strong Orc...", the succubi suddenly moved forward, pressing right up against him, and sliding her arms about his neck. A lean in, and she planted their lips together, letting it last a few long moments. Eventually, she pulled away, and her tongue flicked out, teasing over her partner's lips. Abruptly, though, she took a step away, and gave a pirouette; ending in a dramatic flourish at him."...When I have you?" Another giggle, and she watched him shake his head with that helpless smile; moving to tell the girls what he was doing. While he did so, she hopped up, onto the counter, kicking her legs back and forth boredly.

All he would get from the girls, was a vague answer, in the form of even more vague sounds. Jess' voice, a soft groan, the sound of moving, and a sudden, surprised, and rather soft moan from Kimmie. A concurrent giggle from Ty's sister, and the sound of moving, a loud yelp of surprise from the half-elf, before their sounds became far more muffled.

Then, the male had returned to Libi's side, the succubi greeting him with a playful wave. She pondered his plan for a few, long moments--grabbing a bite of eggs from him, when she assumed he wasn't looking--and then nodded."Sounds good. Well, as good as we have right now. We'll definitely peruse the apartment; but I don't like the sound of going to the police station. Usually Mythics, working for gangs, or various other groups, tend to congregate there. Let's them keep a watch on the humans they use for drug-trafficking, etcetera. Corruption is still evident in our world; gangs, mafia, all that stuff still applies. ", she explained, before shaking her head. However, she was quick to perk up again, eyes twinkling with humor fallowing his joke. Easily, she retorted, with a dramatic flourish at herself for emphasis, "Ah, yes! The demi-human's ultimate weapon; his succubi! Let the hordes tremble at her presence!" A giggle-fit was quick to follow, despite the smirk playing over her lips.

Just after their conversation, the other two girls surfaced from the den of debauchery. While they didn't look too bad--it was clear the girls did their best freshen up-- it was clear what had transpired. Kimmie was in the process of straightening her hair; pulling on that typical beanie, as her eyes found Ty's. Despite the blush on her cheeks, she snapped at him instantly, "Not. A word." Jess, on the other hand, was a bit more surprising. She didn't look as embarrassed--Ty wasn't her brother, or anything-- but rather, contented. A smile played on her lips, but there was something far more shocking to consider; her hair was down from it's ponytail. It flowed, auburn and startling, like a waterfall, just past her shoulders. It was a starkly different, striking look, and to match; her glasses weren't on. While she blinked about, and squinted just a touch, it revealed those gleaming emerald hues to the world, in a whole new look."Morning, Ty... great work, last night, by-the-way. You really had the place roaring..."

His eyes peered over Libi as she joked about him using his best tool, his trusty succubus. "I think it depends on the situation, the clothes that is. I mean on a night like last night when you're helping me run the shop or a day like today when we're going to be out and about. Maybe clothes, I just think trying to lie low while this naked red head walks with me will be quite hard. Though," He paused and walked over to her. Once again standing in between her legs so he could get close to her. His eyes looking down at her perky chest before coming back up to her yin yang eyes. "here in the apartment or even just with a few people around. I like how uncaring you are that you're baring your sexy body to everyone. Plus, it makes things...so much faster." His hand had snaked up and now gently pinched at her nipple. Pulling slightly before rolling it in his fingers. More toying with her than getting her in the mood. As if to say she was ever out of the mood. Suddenly though his right hand snaked around and wrapped around her tail. Slowly moving along it's length while he stared back in her eyes with a smirk. "Also it makes it so much easier to fuck me in my sleep, doesn't it Libi?" He asked making a guess but it was fair to say the odds were in his favor. "Naughty girl Libidine, using me as a dildo while I slept. Master owes you some spankings later." He whispered into her ear. His hand left her nipple and rubbed down her stomach, moving farther and farther south. Then the sound of the bedroom door opened and his hands went off Libi. Him just grinning and giving her a sly wink before backing away and back to the pan. "Well well if it-" Ty started and was about to barrage his sister but she was already blushing so hard. It was cute, while Ty generally had no shame ever now. Going so far as to strip in front of Jess and Kimmie, telling them to leave the room before he fucked Libi. Kimmie seemed to have her shame very much intact. Having lived on the other side of it all, Ty very much preferred his no shame approach. It was just so much more fun. Still, he would respect his sister's wishes for now. That wasn't to say he couldn't have fun with adorable Jess.

Coming out of the room was far from adorable Jess, it was sexy Jess. Hair down, large green eyes, a cute smile across her lips. Ty even found himself slightly flexing as she complimented his work. His shirt seeming to reveal more of his defined abs as he 'yawned'. "Hey when boss lady gives me that type of responsibility I follow through. Not even kidding we have a jar and a half of tips. Between me and Libi we covered all angles, Sexy waitress and bartender combo to really rake in the money." Ty started to serve up the sausage and eggs to the girls and offered some to Libi knowing she only ate for taste. "Anyways if one night off gets you this relaxed then take another off boss. Ease into it, though I guess it wasn't really the night off that got you that relaxed, huh Kim? Ah ah ah!! Don't hit me! You're damn gorilla strength's gonna bruise me and I'll have to use magic to heal it. Last thing I need is for people to think the tiny redhead with me today beats me. Not to mention using power when it's unnecessary. So no hitting, besides it's all natural Kimberly. Remember mom's talk with us? Nothing to be ashamed of, if anything you did a fine job. Should we clap for them Libi?" Ty asked before clapping slightly, he was pushing his luck with not having Kimmie punch him but it was worth it. She was to damn cute when she blushed. "Don't worry it's not gonna be like this all day. We're heading out, we got plenty of work to do. Lib, clothes please? Oh and uh, as much as I really do love your taste, maybe not something to...eye catching? Not today, incognito and all that." Ty started to button up his shirt and leaned over kissing Kimmie on the forehead to say bye. Then he accidentally leaned over and kissed Jess's forehead. He hopped the girls didn't make it a big thing and he sure played it off like it was nothing just saying his good byes and telling how he'd be back later. "Oh and candles get rid of the smell of sex best. The place reeks of pussy. Not that me and Libi mind, see you later girls!" Ty smiled as he shut the door hurrying down the stairs. He could only imagine how dark red their faces were after that.

After a bit of a walk, Ty and Libi had made it back to his old apartment building. It felt so nice to be back outside again. Ty had been so scared that he'd be locked in Jess's shop for a year before he could think of coming out. With the help of the haze though he was just fine. While Mythics saw him as Ty, the humans all saw him as a Indian man with a full beard. He didn't stick out much and he was the farthest thing from a brown haired Scott. Ty looked on at his building and shook his head at the destruction, it was still there but there were holes everywhere and the old red of the brick was now black as night. "....I was just starting to know my neighbors to....apparently a lot of them didn't make it out... Let's start at my apartment, what's left of it. Hopefully we'll find something on that level. Move lightly, we don't want this thing coming down around us."

A smile flitted onto Libi's lips, as her partner shifted in, between her legs. A tiny, almost fitting, smile came to her lips, and her head tilted slightly."Makes sense...."The succubi's arms flitted up to wrap lovingly about his neck; but she was prompt to gasp in surprise when his fingers closed around her nipple. A soft moan, and her pearlescant teeth bit into her lower lip; dragging back just a bit, sexily. But, his hand closed down on her tail without warning, and she hissed in a sudden breath. At first, she just appeared tense, but as he began to rub it, her eyes widened, and her back started to arch, a loud moan coming from her ruby lips. A shudder would course up her spine, and he would find that sweet area between her thighs, already glistening, as his hands drifted down. It seemed, at the very least, that her tail was as sensitive as her horn; if not far more so. All of her thoughts and retorts to his snide teasing were lost, as her head tilted back, and her breath came in shaky gasps. In fact, her fingernails had dug down into his shoulders, scratching him lightly amidst the rub he gave her. Then, so suddenly, he pulled away, and anger flashed through her eyes. She seemed about ready to leap at him, and ravish him where he stood; when the girls came into view. A groan from her, and she closed her legs, glancing away at the wall. If her look could kill, that wall would form a crater in but moments.

'Sexy' Jess, turned her eyes to him, as he commented about the tips. Immediately, a light blush came to her cheeks; but her eyes almost seemed to glint with a hungry look. Did she actually like his teasing? There was a blush there, but why did she look so ready to ravish him, as Libi did? "...While you guys are out, I'll figure your paycheck; we do still pay for stuff, even as Mythics." Then, comments about their night, and her cheeks lit right back up. While the half-elf didn't seem that embarrassed, compared to normal, she still seemed flustered. Kimmie, on the other hand, was glaring him down. Her cheeks burned with a crimson flush as well, but her looks was death-incarnate. Indeed, she seemed about ready to peg him down, but his cries of mercy were enough to satiate her. Until he snarkily clapped, however; then she was moving at him. If it wasn't for the laugh, and Jess' arms wrapping about her waist--pulling the blue-nette back ass-first, to the half-elf's frame--he would've gotten sucker-punched. Yet, the normally-shy girl cut out a small smirk, as Kimmie's body spooned backwards to her. With her arms looped about the redhead's body, hands clasped just above the crotch, she shot Ty a smirk from over Kimmie's shoulder. It was both adorable, sexy, and outstandingly pseudo-erotic, for a pose."...It just might smell more like sex, when you come back...", she winked at him, almost tauntingly, before leaning down; biting Kimmie on the neck. The redhead gasped in surprise, but seemed to freeze up; her blush darkening. Almost too-soon, for Ty, the duo split apart, and returned to the breakfast that the male had whipped up. The kiss seemed almost natural; but before Jess could even blush at the kiss to her, Ty had scampered down the stairs. There was, however, a thud at the stairway wall, that sounded suspiciously like Kimmie's silverware.

Libi, meanwhile, had huffed at the mention of clothes. She understood his reasoning, however; the main complaint was with non-sexiness. Yet, it had been requested, so she was prompt oblige. Without the elaborate process from before, she snapped her fingers; a baggy pink blouse, and a pair of tight-fitting jeans. If she had to have on thing; it was the accentuation of her ass, apparently. Then, they had set out

------​

"Bah. I don't know. A building falling on us sounds like a lot of fun...", Libi snarkily replied; a bit salty after walking around the streets with quite a few less glances, as well as stares. Oh, how it tilted her to not get all that attention, like normal. She was a demon of lust! She wanted to see that mirrored in others; she loved seeing the hungers and vivacious need twinkling in other's eyes. Not to say much of the pride-flare it gave to turn them away.

Promptly, they moved into the building; taking a few glasses about, to make sure noone was objectively watching them. Light steps, making sure not to touch the ashen walls or lean against anything. Luckily enough, the stairs were concrete; and, while crumbling in places, was safe to travel up. So, they took the stairs, and, in moments, were outside his apartment. Without a door, they were free to walk right in; but as Ty moved for the door, Libi's arm shot out, checking him across the chest. In his mind, murmured her voice, fraught with a bit of fear, alongside anxiety, You hear that, don't you?

Inside the room, rustling could be heard, as if someone was sorting through ruins...​

Libi glanced to him, a small frown coming to her lips. Of course, she could read his thoughts, and she already knew he wanted to investigate. Yet, the sound was coming from the living room; just inside the door. Not exactly able to peek in a doorway that's burnt to a cinder, they would be seen the moment they looked in. Just... just stay behind me, alright? If they beat me, run. They can't truly harm me, as long as the gun is safe... the only good thing about all this, I suppose. A sigh escaped her, and she looked to the door. Slowly, the two crept closer and closer, before moving into the doorway; to view his apartment...

And the person standing in the center.​

His place being the epicenter; everything was eradicated. Scorch marks lined the walls, and the entire place was completely ruined. Nothing survived, minus piles of ashes, and ruinous heaps of melted steel. In the middle of it stood a male figure--judging by posture and size-- rooting through the ashes, in a crouch. The very moment the bonded pair stepped forward, into the frame of the door, the figure stood. Not in an outright jump of a movement, but a slow rising, that spoke volumes of relaxation; almost ease. Only adding to that feeling was the way his arms were folded behind him, speaking of a formal etiquette. It revealed a a head of grey, neatly-combed hair, from behind."Ah, Mr. Poole....", he trailed off, as a blur moved past Ty's shoulder.

A moment before, he felt a drain, a tiny tug at Tyson's energy, which he could attribute to the solidity of Libi; after all, to hit someone, she needed to be able to hit, in the first place. At the furious speed of a peregrine-falcon, Tyson's succubi sprang past him, a snarl of fury leaving her lips. One hand was outstretched, the fingernails having erupted into claws. Wicked things, they weren't hooked in the slightest; seeming more intent on cutting like a blade, than dragging a prey from impalement. While she moved faster than Ty's enhanced senses could even register, she was--quite simply-- slapped to the side.

The, presumably old, man was in the process of turning, when on arm snapped out. His straightened hand impacted Libi, and she went soaring across the room, to impact a wall. Dust and ashes filtered down from the ceiling; the place was rather unstable, it seemed. She was in a crouch in an instant, however, snarling with untamed fury. That ruby eye of hers, was aflame, unlike ever before. It was quite literally glowing, in stark contrast to the dimness that her normally-azure eye was. In fact, that eye, seemed slivered-through with orange-red. Strange... that was never there before.

The old man, having completed his turn, directed his attention towards Tyson. It was strange, really, the man seemed quite old, almost grandfatherly. He stood only 5'6", or-so, and his build seemed fit, if a bit lean. The man's hair was combed back neatly, and he wore a suit of impeccable black, with the only shown color a flash of blood-red, in the shape of a tie on his front. His face, now, it was both unsettling, and almost fatherly. Wrinkled only slightly, it was like the face you would see in animes and Japanese movies; old men, with kind features, eyes actually looking closed, in a calm, happy look. In fact, Ty couldn't see any color of irises. "I have been looking for you...", he seemed almost nonchalant about being interrupted, as Libi dashed at him again. This time, she propelled herself with her wings--the appendages unfolding from her back, and growing in size, until they seemed liable to actually carry her weight--to take him off guard. She did, to some extent. Rather, her first blow--another outreach of clawed hand--was stopped by a grab to the wrist. Promptly, she released a jab with her free one, moving towards the man's side. Yet, he blocked it as well, and returned it, to her gut. Did this universal narrator mention that it was with one hand? It was! He had switched the hold from her wrist, to block that jab with a slap, before returning the balled-fist package to the succubi's sternum. Once again, she flew across the room, impacting the same wall, in exactly the same space. This time, however, blood adorned her lips; the snarl only enhancing the effect of crimson liquid.

"Ty... Ty, run...", she sputtered, her gaze glancing back to him."Don't worry...", a cough, and she straightened, moving low again, as if to move at the male."...Don't worry about me, remember...", she sent him a quick thought, a simple remembrance of what she just told him."...Just...go!" A quick exclamation, and the demon sprung once more at the man. This time, however, he took a step back, even faster than Libi's spring. It was methodical, like clockwork, how he moved; graceful, without a single inch out of coordination. Dropping to one knee as she missed her mark--moving with the strike over his old location--he sprung solemnly into action. Like slow-motion, before Ty's eyes, the male moved. Libi, beginning to twist, moving to change her trajectory, was unable to move fast enough. The being, drawing forth an uppercut, hit her brutally into the abdomen, and extended the arm straight upwards; pushing her right up into the ceiling. This time, across the room, a timber came down, crashing amongst the ashes and coal, as a flurry of the fire-remnants fell from the ceiling.

Once the demon had impacted the ceiling, she was released, to fall towards the floor. Of course, it didn't end-there. While she fell, the scene seemed to pause a moment, about half-way to the floor. Ty could see everything; Libi's eyes wide in surprise and pain; a sputtering of blood flying from her open mouth. Her stomach, blossomed in a bruise of darkness, that could only belie internal damage. But what was worth, was when the scene unfroze. The man, having stayed upon one knee, placed his hand in the small of her back, and drove her downwards. Down, so brutally hard, that she was forced right through the floor. And explosion of wood, splinters, and flooring, as she was driven out of sight, to the floor below. The room shook, ashes falling from the ceiling, and cracking could be heard.

The man, however, only straightened, and patted his jacket; taking a moment to align the tie. All the more horrifying, however, was the way Ty's bond went quiet. Almost like when Libi was sleeping; there was nothing, nada, zip, zero, null. "...I'd prefer if you didn't do that. That would make things so much more...", a pause, and he brushed a chip of charred wood from one shoulder, before turning his cheerful gaze towards Tyson."...troublesome..."

Ty climbed the cement steps, looking around at the scorched walls with sadness and anger. He was sad to think of all the lives lost in this fire/explosion. He was angry that it was done in his name. As the days had passed since the explosion Ty had come up with one thing that was almost a guarantee. This was for sure to do with Libi, the fact of the mater was simply no one would pin terrorism on him for stealing a artifact. This had to deal with Mythics, the question was did it have to deal with what Libi had done to him, or was it Libi herself. Ty put his curiosities to the back of his mind and walked up the stairs. He moved lightly but wasn't trying to be quiet, after all why would anyone be in this building. Though before he could move a step further Libi blocked him with her arm shooting out to stop him. Ty simply shook his head as she asked him if he heard anything. The worst part about this transformation into whatever the hell he was, was the fact that it wasn't over. Things came and went but he never felt like he had complete control over everything. Such as his super hearing, two days ago when the building exploded he heard the hissing of gas three floors up. Now though he had to draw from that magical pool to gain back his hearing. As his ears perked he could hear the sound, a soft foot coming down on ash. Objects being moved, someone was looking for something. He looked back to her and nodded to the door. He could see her think it over, feel the gears moving. He was a little bit insulted but at the same time he knew she was right. He wanted to shout but I'm so strong! Libi I can take him, let's fight together. Yet she had broken his ribs multiple times the other day and she was a lover. What happened when he ran out of magic, he'd die, there was no fixing with no magic. If he died then their bound would be broke, she'd be free to be taken by some terrible force who was willing to kill a whole building of people to get her. Ty simply nodded again with a mental huff before following her to the door.

Inside Ty saw the old man in all black. His mind racked itself trying to find where or if he knew the man. He definitely knew Ty which bothered him, it bothered him even more when he smashed Libi against the wall. "LIBI!!" Ty yelled as she was blasted into the wall. Ty had managed that yesterday but by catching her off guard and using something. This man though simply acted like he was swatting a fly away. He was so powerful, if he was so powerful, why didn't he listen to Libi? The man looked at Ty and Ty stared back shaking in his shoes. He wouldn't move, the man just made his way to Ty and Ty froze like he was cemented to that spot. Was this man that terrifying? His aura that menacing? Why did Ty have a feeling that he was going to die? Then all of a sudden Libi lunged at him for another attack. Wings and claws branching out, looking like a true demon in flight. Once again, like a child's toy being crushed by a boulder. She was nothing to his might. She was nothing, nothing, she was gone? "Libi?.....Libi! Libi talk to me!!" He screamed feeling nothing in their connection. She was dead, Ty didn't listen and this man killed her. If he would have listened she would have just vapored away once he got far enough. She'd be hurt but OK, no, this wasn't Ty's fault, it was his. This old prick killed her! His bond mate! The only woman he ever really felt love for! The only good thing to ever happen to him!

"You....Killed her.......
I'll kill you! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Ty felt courage, strength, speed, power, so much fucking power. He could actually feel his mana pool spilling over. Ty ran forward so fast it almost seemed like he teleported in front of the man. His fist came around and smacked into the man's fist. He caught it? How? The fist hit each other so hard there was a visible shock wave that flew off their hands. The building started to creak and crumble like it had been hit with something to strong. After all of that though, as the dust cleared and the impact held, that one second seemed like a life time. There was one other thing that Ty felt, a immense, burning heat. Gods did it feel fucking good.

In front of the man was Ty but a golden flame surrounded him. Not just in a wild fire but a form. A long thick Demon tail shot out his waist, a burning flame at the tip. Horns that were as long as his forearm stuck out above his head. His feet were golden flaming hooves, and his hands were massive. The flames surrounded him, cradling him, covering him in this golden, flaming, demonic form. The only thing that actually had changed on Ty were his eyes. Where once was hazel eyes with a lean towards gold, now pure golden orbs that shined so bright you could see them through the flames stared back at the man. Ty let out a roar that could be heard for miles, a ground shaking demonic roar that sent animals running and put fear in his foes. "I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL KILL YO-" Ty went to move again but before he could, impact. He wasn't even sure what hit him but the man smashed Ty and his form dropped. Smash! Smash! Smash! Ty crushed through the already crumbling building and smacking into the concrete bellow, denting it like a small meteor had struck. Thankfully his body was becoming stronger than a humans or else he would have splatted all over the ground. Still, the impact was strong and Ty could feel things like organs and even some of his brain touching cement. He yelled in pain but couldn't stop to wraith in it, he needed to fix himself now. Now or die he told himself. Slowly his body came back together but it was to slow. Ty screamed again but this time started to push his magic faster, harder. He was using so much more power than needed but it was going faster.

Eventually he was back together enough to stand. Pushing himself to his feet he fell forward into the crater. He crawled his way out, hearing the building crumbling behind him as he struggled to stand. He had used so much power on getting himself up that the pain was not fixed. In fact the pain was radiating. The migraine seemed like kiddies play to the pain he felt now. He was pretty sure that was all because he was dying a few seconds ago. Simply taping his body back together without really fixing it. He rushed out into the street, a small crowd gathering as the building looked like it was coming down. What they saw was a Indian man soaked in blood coming out of the building. A few people came over trying to tell him to stop moving and they were calling a ambulance. He pushed them away though, maybe too hard considering he was pouring magic into everything he was doing now. Just to keep him functioning he had turned the mana faucet on and just kept moving forward. Across the street he fell behind a dumpster and with shaky, bloody hands drew out the pistol. "L-l-l-libi? Talk t-t-to me. Please d-d-don't be d-d-ead. Ahhhhh!! Fuck! Libi, I need you, don't die on me!!" He shouted, he was using the magic to fix himself but it was taking its time even with this much power. Simply put, one didn't just quickly come back from the brink of death in a few seconds.

The man was surprised at first, startled, really. He had not expected such a reaction from Tyson, and it was clear upon his face. Those slightly bushy grey eyebrows lifted up in a dawning realization; before Libi's master was in front of him. A punch, from nowhere, so fast, yet the man's hand simply flitted up, to catch it. Of course, the shockwave of a such an imposing force, was nothing to be underestimate, and the man's hold quivered for a moment. Those closed eyes opened just a touch, but no normal orbs peered out at him. Rather, there was nothing in those sockets; the black of an abyss akin to the man's suit peered back to Ty's new golden, hues. A transformation of such magnitude and majesty, that the mysterious stranger seemed a bit taken aback. Not frightened, nor in the least worried, simply, surprised at it all. "My...that's quite an eye-opener...", the male murmured almost contemplatively, his eyes closing to that cheerful look once again. Of course, it was a joke, but the man took no mirth in it; instead, raising his second hand for the first time since Ty had seen him. Extending it fully into the air, he splayed out his fingers--mind you, this was going on in the short window of time since Tyson had hit him, so it was rather fast-- and began to curl them one at a time. Each digit bent forward and balled up, to form a fist, before the man tilted his head."I do apologize for this, Mr. Poole."

Then the hand came down, directly onto Ty's shoulder.​

The impact in the air was quite akin to that of Ty's sudden blow; a generous shockwave that swept through the building. Yet, all of this energy was absorbed by Ty's body. Like a concussive shell, the overbearing amount of kinetic power blasted him downwards. Floor after floor was shattered, as the archeologists was sent face-first to the ground-floor. It was one hell of an elevator, that was for sure. On impact,the boom of a crater; blood and a touch of brains scattered about his body. Luckily enough for him, he had retained enough to release all that energy, and bring himself back from the brink of death. Who-knew, that is it wasn't for an all-night romp with a sexy succubi, Ty would be dead right now? Granted, the vast majority of the power was drained away from the transformation that presumably ceased after the confrontation; but the point still holds.

Strangely enough, the old man didn't pursue Ty, as the archeologist left the building. There was no superhero-landing from several stories up, or any sudden teleportation; he seemed free to leave. The many people that crowded about him were apt to a sudden push; some being shoved a yard or two away from his energy. This only made more come to him, but as a rumbling shake hit the building, their attention was pulled away. "It's going to fall!" A voice called out from somewhere, and the area was quickly filled with the screams of people running for their lives. Of course, it didn't actually fall, but with the state it was in now, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that it would. The Indian man-with-a-death-wish hobbled across the street; leaving a trail of blood that slowly thinned. Then, behind a dumpster, he addressed the gun that was previously holstered in his pants.

No response was forthcoming from the succubi;it was like when she slept. There was no feedback or confirmation, until she awoke, if she awoke. In fact, even the lightning he had seen crackling along the length was gone, dissipated, as if it was never there to begin with. Of course, that was the least of his concerns. Across the alley, appeared a creature of gargantuan statute; lumbering towards him. If Randy(Macho Man) Savage, and She-Hulk had some kind of twisted child, this would be it. It stood over seven feet tall, an even mix of raw muscle and fat adorning it's frame. Ugly, to say the least, it's skin was of diluted color and pasty grey-white. It's face was adorned with one-hell-of-a-nose, and no hair to top the chrome-dome. "Yoush!" It growled out, a sneer coming to what one could only hazard was mottled lips."...Yoush comins wid Paco! Grug hash bushinez wid yoush!" A Hobgoblin, it seemed--with more than a touch of Giant blood in there somewhere-- had taken interest in that poor male. And suddenly, it was lumbering towards Ty with a surprising quickness; momentum packed behind the fat frame. A hamfist of stupid proportions was swung from the side; lopsided and messy in technique. But, with Tyson being so weak, could he escape the blow? Or even fight the horrible monstrosity?

Ty felt himself freaking out, he couldn't feel her. What would he do if she was gone? He couldn't do this all by himself? He didn't know what he was, he didn't know how to fight, he was just learning how to love. He felt his stomach drop and his hands shook, were tears coming to his eyes? "L-l....Libi?" He begged in a broken voice. He had never really cared about someone like this before outside of his family. Unlike the other times when he'd break up with someone this was terrifying, heart breaking. This couldn't be how it ended. As Ty shook and next to the trash can, scared and on the brink of death, he heard the foot stomps. Looking up he could see the lumbering hobgoblin in front of him. He was massive, not to mention was threatening to take Ty somewhere. He wasn't sure if it was the brain damage or the fact that his English was damn near another language but he couldn't really make out most of it. One thing was for sure, he was a enemy. "Over my dead body!" Ty managed to spit out before trying to roll away. He quickly secured the pistol again and leaned his body to the right. He wasn't fast enough though, boom! He felt the smack of the hobgoblin's hand smashing him effortlessly. Ty's roll kept going until he hit with a thud against the side building. More pain on top of the pain of death. Magic was pouring from his body more like a bucket being tipped. Most of it was missing and just going out into the air but some was hitting that funnel that went into fixing him from death. He couldn't die, if he died then Libi would surely be gone. Right now while their link was cold and dark, there was still a sliver a hope. Maybe she was simply fixing herself like he was. Maybe this was all his fault, it could be that his brain was still remaking the part of it that talked mentally to her. Maybe he was desperately calling out to her and she was calling back but he couldn't hear her. No mater what there was still a chance, but if he died there was none.

"I'm not going, anywhere!" Ty growled like a primal beast, looking up at the tower of a beast. Ty focused and remembered his training with Libi. Free casting was dangerous, but powerful. He focused on the literal aura of magic energy pouring out of him and captured some. He just needed something that hit harder, stronger. He needed more strength, and as if the magic answered his wish it started to form. His left hand was balancing him on the ground but when he focused on the magic it seemed to sink into the cement. Ty pulled back on his hand when it was close to his elbow and covering his hand was this cement gauntlet. Demonic runes adorning it, most likely giving it this weightlessness that he felt to it. It wasn't perfect, but it was enough. "Haaahhhh!!" Ty yelled as he lept at the hobgoblin. His cement hand landing in his gut with a solid thwack! Ty could tell that it had hurt him but not nearly enough. While Ty was strong, quick, and smart, he wasn't trained. All of these assets would make a great fighter but without any knowledge of what to do he was hopeless. Simply swinging around his fist hoping to wear down this thing enough to where he could run for it. Ty dipped, rolling again to try and dodge. He was so weak though, why wasn't the magic working faster?! He knew all it would take was one punch and he'd be out cold. This thing was going to win unless Ty ended the fight now. So he did what every person does when they are about to lose a fight. Fight dirty, with a cock back of his fist he drove the cement slab up into the hobgoblin's junk. Punching with all the force he could. He just needed the hobgoblin to drop, just to give him enough time to get away. This was the best opportunity he was going to get. He couldn't even tell what happened to the hobgoblin he was so messed up. His hearing was nothing more than a constant high pitched ringing and the muffled huffs of his own breathing. The gauntlet started to crack, falling off of his arm piece by piece as he limped to the other end of the alleyway. "Libi.....Libi.....Li.." He quietly huffed her name hoping she'd appear, or at least tell him what to do. That moment though he knew that there was no other hope than making it out of the alleyway. His mana was near empty, a small golden puddle in the middle of a empty dried up lake. There was no fixing himself.

Back
Top Bottom