Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Archaeologist, The Succubus, and The Gun (LeftShield x Umbrale)

Ty wasn't really angry, unlike this morning when he had so quickly jumped at Libi over not telling him about her brother. He had learned to be a bit more trusting of her, after all she was tied to him and he felt something deep between them. She could still be playing him, a month was surely nothing to her and if she wanted to do the long game she could. Ty just couldn't believe that though. Those few moments they shared, those couldn't be fake, he refused to believe that. He wasn't angry at her but rather confused and hurt. He thought that there was something special between them, a bond that ment something. That she would tell him her secrets and trust him. He was even fine with waiting to earn that trust. Knowing that she told something like that though to a asshole in a gang bang was rather heartbreaking. Granted Ty didn't really know the circumstances of how he learned. While that may have made him feel a little better he knew it wouldn't make up for it.

Ty's eyes looked down as she said that he was a child. He hated hearing that but he knew that to her it could only be true. Though he didn't get time to think on that before she shut down the idea of her parents. "Yeah, I understand..." He said in a very unsatisfied way. Yet more that was kept from him about Libidine. It seemed getting anything out of her was a fight. Whether her brother, her parents, she even went by a new name rather than her real one. As ridiculous as it was to compare, he felt like Lois Lane dating superman. He may care for her, show her affection, but he wouldn't give her his real identity. He was a cape, a hero, a cover of the real person underneath. As much as he cared for Libi, she was a cover of someone else underneath. Her name wasn't Libidine, he was pretty sure her real body didn't even look this way, and he knew practically nothing of her past. She was superman, refusing to show him her Clark Kent. He looked back to her though as he heard her voice catch and she shouted that she wanted to be more. He was left a little speechless. Expecting many things from her but not that. Was she going to say it? Well, he wouldn't find out because his stupid thoughts couldn't be contained.

The air seemed to grow stale and dark. Her form was something terrifying. She even seemed to have a vibe that she was about to kill him. He even felt that, his mind was telling him to protect himself. That he had finally snapped her and she was going to really punish him. Though he didn't move, he actually had a fear for his life, at least his subconscious did but he didn't show it. In fact he looked sad, "Lib?..." he asked ever so quietly. "Libi I didn't mean that. It was a passing thought, I'm sorry..... Libi please stop..." He even took one step closer but stayed still after that. He made no moves to defend himself or restrain her. He didn't do anything because unlike he said to her that morning after they first met, he did trust her. Then in a flash it was gone and Ty just watched over her with a worried look. He didn't say anything when she told him that he'd never be Jesse. The air seemed cold and quiet like they were in their own pocket of time. It didn't matter that they were bonded for life, it felt like they were about to break up. A line pulled tense and the question of would it be cut or let loose was what dwelled between them. She quietly walked over, pressing her cheek to his chest. Quietly she asked what would happen if she did love him. Ty stood there looking down at her blood red hair covering her. It was silent, him yet again thinking as his heart beat gently against her ear. Slowly he put his hand behind her back. Resting just above her wings while his other arm wrapped around her waist. He took a deep breath, "But you don't love me Libi..." When she'd look up though she'd see not a heart broken Ty, or even a sad one. Rather a small yet warm smile spread across his lips. His golden eyes seeming to shine lightly with that familiar affection he had for her. "You don't Libi and that's OK... If you did it wouldn't have been so hard to say. If you did you would want me to know everything about you, even the bad things. Love isn't suppose to be so hard, it's not. The fact is though that you aren't in love with me and even though it slipped that one night, I don't think I am with you...Not yet. Libi I don't even know what species I am, not only that but there is some uncertainties about my past that I need to find out. Things about my past that I know and yet....yet I'm hiding them from you because I'm not sure what they mean yet and I don't want anyone to know until I'm sure of what they mean. You have your own troubles and you don't want to tell me about them or your past. That's OK though, it's OK to not wanna tell someone you've known for a month your centuries of experiences. It's just this link, we're both intimately connected with each other and it makes us feel even more deeply than we might. It makes us know and hear things about the other that we shouldn't know yet...."

His words were so hurtfully true yet said in a gentle way. The pain and yet caring in his voice apparent as he talked. Though it was quite possible neither one of them wanted to hear it. "Though maybe...with time.... With time we might be able to really love each other. Maybe one day I'll know exactly what I am, who I am. Maybe one day it won't be hard for you to tell me of things of your past. Things like your real self, who your family is, what your name really is. Right now is just.... not the time for us. Though I personally know that one day will come....when it will be. For me that is... I know that if you put up with my bullshit for long enough and stick around, then one day I'll be the man that can truly ask for your love. So...no I don't think we love each other yet...but that doesn't mean I don't care for you. That doesn't mean that I don't feel happy when you simply do something like this without grabbing my balls." He chuckled lightly and held her a little tighter. "You're still my number one girl...the only one I want to have in my arms when I go to sleep. I feel scared when you get so demonic, not because you might hurt me, but because I might have screwed up enough to push you away. I still feel unbelievable sad at least for a moment in the morning knowing I can't wake up to your sleeping form. I know that when I do get to slow down with you, when it's not all about sex or when it's not about something terrible, that I feel something that could turn into love." Ty let her loose enough so he could look down at her into her eyes. "I'm fine with not knowing everything about you. I want to, but for now I'm just happy with you.... I've never been so close to someone like I am to you." Ty's golden eyes seemed to shrink back from their adoration and his smile fell a little. "I'm sorry for getting so pissy about your parents. I know if it was important to the situation then you'd tell me...Today has been stressful, well our type of stressful. This though really takes the stress away." He said with a smile again as he held her close. He didn't have to explain it, she knew how his heart fluttered and his mind filled with hearts when she was just soft with him. Nothing sexual just caring.

At first, Libi didn't hear what he was saying. His first few words hit her like a brick; like a physical impact. Immediately, the succubi felt her eyes tearing up. She felt herself quiver, shaking slightly, as her eyes moved up to meet his. Was he mocking her? Was he actually saying such a thing? He took her hesitancy to say that she loved him, as meaning that she didn't... oh, how that hurt. Deep inside, she felt what heart she did have, ache. The pulse of pain that swept through her limbs, and drifted up her spine... it was agonizing... why did it hurt so much? She felt those strange feelings once more pulsing in her; like butterflies of a burning fire, now. But, as quickly as she could have thought that, he murmured his own knowings of that he was wrong as well. Quite simply, she didn't know how to feel about that, either. Once more, those emotions and strange sensations ran through her body. Different, this time, she felt her body ache with a cold, icy sensation. Now he didn't love her? He didn't think she loved him, and now he didn't love her? How could he not understand, that true love for a succubi was something outstandingly different. She had faced it once before, but that had been torn from her. Now, decades later, she faced it again, and she simply didn't know how to feel. Suddenly, the object of her affection was saying that she didn't love him...the pain, that it dragged through her body...

But, he was right. As much as she wanted to admit it,he was right. Under the pain, insufferable agony, and raw emotion that he tore inside of her; she knew that he was right. Saddened by it all, she simply sighed, and rested against his chest. The dull thumping of his heart soothed her, as the rhythmic sound seemed the voice of reason within their wordings. Gods, how it all hurt so much... hurtful truth, indeed. Thankfully, soon-enough, it finally gave up, and his words softened some. These sweet moments between them--ignoring, of course, the proclamation of non-love that drifted between them but a moment or two earlier--were the best that they could have. She might be a demon of lust, and corruption therein, but... what else could she do, other than enjoy this? The closeness... the smooth touch of his hand, just above her wings, and around her waist. She felt protected in his touch, in his grasp, in his...

"...Nergal...", her soft voice murmured. Hidden within her ruby locks, pressed against his chest, her eyes closed tightly. She didn't want to say anything. She didn't want to think about it, didn't want to relieve it all."...I'm the daughter of Nergal and... Eisheth." It was soft, the words that drifted from her; taxing even Ty's enhanced hearing. She didn't want to think about all that she was, about the combination of two forces, that roiled within her. Eventually she glanced up, and her lips quirked into a tiny, almost pathetic smile."Wrath...", she paused, and closed one eye, leaving the red one open in stark relief."...and the Essence of Corruption; Innocence." This time, her other eye, in the soothing hues of its oceanic nature, dreamed up at him. Another sigh, now, and she returned her gaze to the floor, biting down on her lower lip. A small shiver ran down her mind, and the demoness shook her head."My brother took after our mother instantly; hell, he was almost completely her blood. I took a fifty-fifty-split...", she paused, and now began to shudder in his grasp. It started small, like a gentle shiver, but quickly escalated, until she was shaking against him rather roughly."It's... like a battleground... all of the time.... my mind...", aburptly, she paused, and stilled her quaking actions. A deep breath from the demoness, and she turned her gaze up to look at her bond-mate once again. Not a word this time; just the pleading gaze of someone lost, where they simply shouldn't belong.

Ty didn't want to say it, he wanted a peachy life where everything was OK. He always had, which was what had made all of his last relationships fail. He wanted to act like everything was normal and that it would just be OK. It wasn't and wouldn't, him not admitting that just seemed like he wasn't trying. If he didn't care enough about the relationship to admit it's problems and try to fix them then they would never get fixed. Not again, not with her. If his feelings were as strong as he thought than he'd take it slow, he'd make it work. So he said the hurtful truth, she didn't love him. As he went on and on about how it was OK and normal for her not to love him, he knew what else had to happen. It couldn't all be about her, it wasn't but the talk they were having sure made it out to be. So he told her he didn't love her. Was it true though? No, but it had to be true for the time. He had to make it seem like it was OK for their relationship. That they just weren't at that stage yet and with time they would be. The only thing worse than telling her he wasn't in love with her was that he was, and she was the one who couldn't get on board. If he loved her then all the blame was on her because she couldn't get with the program. How shitty would that be? He loved her after all, he'd never want her to feel like such shit. All of it didn't matter, as terrible as the moment was he was okay with it because he could wait. Someday she'd come around and he'd be waiting and ready. He didn't care if it was months, years, even decades, she was worth it. So with a heavy heart yet a soft smile he just held her close to him. He just let the silence of the shop fill his mind to stop any other thoughts. Keeping away from their link and just trying not to think about anything other than that moment.

Then she talked, Ty didn't understand what she had said and pulled back slightly to look down at her. "What?" He muttered quietly before she kept going. "Libi..." He was left speechless when she had told him her parents names. Nergal, the Mesopotamian god, the god of war and destruction. There were other gods of war but Ty had to wonder now that he knew gods and goddesses were real. Wouldn't the first god of war and destruction be...well the best? Then Eisheth, a succubi, no, one of the four succubi. Also one of the first, this was huge. In typical Ty fashion he wanted to know it all, how old exactly was Libi then? Were her parents still alive? Was her father really as bad as they said? Did she have powers like Rhea? Why would someone so powerful be left for a hundred years in a gun in human care? At least he would have thought all of that if he didn't see her face when she looked up at him. Hurt, sad, yet she put on a smile for him. He stared back as she showed her beautiful eyes to him and then started to shudder. This is why she didn't want to talk about it, it was her hell. A constant battle over love and war in her mind that was fighting to take control. Then that look, he just stared back into her eyes. For once he didn't have to think about what to say, looking into her hurt, lost, pain filled eyes he knew just what to say.

Ty's look of sympathy for his lover lifted, a small but genuine smile on his lips when he looked down at her. "Close your eyes...trust me." He said before moving his hands across her body and down her arms. He made it til just their hands were touching, with his just underneath hers. "Do you feel me?...What do I feel like?" It was such a random question after such a big bomb but he didn't falter from whatever he was doing. "Do you hear my voice?.....What do I sound like?" His hands moved back around her waist, holding her close again. "What do I smell like? Look like? Taste like?" His hands gently held both of her cheeks in his hands. "Open your eyes...Now look in my mind....tell me how I think about you." When she'd look she wouldn't have to look very deep to know he loved her. That she felt like silk but her fingers could grip like sandpaper. That he voice was smooth and soothing like a nice blanket, that hearing her voice in the morning made him smile. She smelled like flowers, lilacs. She looked like sex incarnate yet her eyes could show the most loving person on the earth. Her lips tasted like candy, but feeling them pressed against his was all he ever cared about. All of these thoughts and more were there, not currently being thought about her but just things he had always noted about her because he was in love with her. She made him smile when he felt bad, she could make him more angry than even his sister. Her presence during the days he was knocked out after being kidnapped were what kept him comfortable. He loved her and he had ment it ever since it slipped that night. "When you're with me it won't matter if you start to lose yourself. I don't care if you're trying to kill me or won't accept a sweet moment and just try to fuck my brains out, I'll make it better. You may be here to teach me, to guide me, to protect me in this new world but I'm here for you to Libi. I'll protect you....I'll help you... you won't ever need to be lost or hurt or confused cause baby I'm here and I'm not leaving..... I love you Libi..... I love you and I promise whatever problem, yours or mine, we'll always fix it...together..." He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. If literally being able to dive through his mind as she wanted didn't convince her, that kiss would have. There were, fireworks, a spark, a connection that their mental link couldn't touch. This had to be love because nothing had ever felt so good before. Slowly his hands left her cheeks and rested on her shoulders. "You belong with me Libi.....you always will....."

Libi didn't even need his supplemental murmurs for her to close her eyes; they were shut in but a moment. A shiver from her--until his hands drifted down her body, and clasped with her own, below--and she leaned into him, feeling warm under his touch. Gods, how she felt when he held her so. It wasn't hot, it wasn't heavy, but did it have to be? For a succubi, not everything had to be sex. It was the greatest thing in their lives, most of the time, but she still enjoyed this moment. Ty didn't have to be railing away into her, like a beast ready to mate, for her to savor every lingering moment. As of right now, her heart may be in turmoil about him, but she enjoyed every second of their tense touch. His body, against hers... and to that next question?

What did he feel like? Like... soft rock, under her caress. He was a stone, a force to be reckoned with. His body could be as hard as steel beneath her, throbbing and aching between her thighs... or he could be as soft as pillow, like now. Comforting and warming, to please and heighten her. He was warm, soft, hard, cool, all-so-eager to appease the more subtle potential of their minds together.

What did he sound like? Like vanilla. Smooth, and suave; like ice, drifting along cold tile. He could be so cool... he could drive her crazy every moment, of every day, but also have her shaking like a teenage schoolgirl, when he pulled the rug out from under her. What else could she do, thusly, when the sensation of his velvet tones drfted along her ears.

What did he smell like? Ah, a stranger question, but she'd have to settle with cinnamon. Spicy, yet appealing. When one was cold, cinnamon could warm. When one was bland, cinnamon could spice it up. When one was feeling particularly feisty, or with a desire for raw agony; cinnamon was their to snort like a challenge.

What did he look like? Like any succubi's wet dream. Ok, that was a bit of an exaggeration. Kalun was the only one in the nearby-vicinity like that could do so. But, he still was enticing beyond belief. Strong, supple, not-ripped, but lithe in stature. He was the perfect fucki---companion. The perfect traveling, learning, and general being for companionship.

What did he taste like? Gah, he was practically trying to get her riled up. Yet, she was too muddled for that. He tasted, like ambrosia. All tastes, all sensations, embroiled in but a drink... a lick... a bite... anytime she had the chance to taste him, she took it without hesitation. Whether it was one of her favorite parts of him... or any other bit; the taste was to die for.

His sweet murmurs, however, had her promptly relaxing. Her shudders eventually stopped, and her countenance softened happily, at his kiss. Fireworks, indeed. Bursting in her stomach, once more, as his lips graced over hers beautifully. How could she ever talk back to him? How did she ever manage to refuse, or turn away something so perfect? No, to be so brash with that... Her lips meshed, and eventually pulled away from his. Her eyes slipped open, and locked with his, even as his words found their way to her. Libidine's eyes teared up, but not a drop escaped them, as she could only nod. It was a long moment, to power over her chalked-up silence, but she eventually split a tiny smile."...I... I... will love you... Someday..."

Someday, that was all he needed. She may have kept things from him but it was just because she wasn't ready. It just kept seeming that every moment she was out of his sight something would happen that would make him doubt their relationship. Now though Ty knew that as long as he could wait, things would go where he wanted. "It's getting late, we should really get to bed. I need to be up early for Jess's landlord after all, I want to be presentable. As great as it is having you so close to me on the couch every night. I think I need a little more room." He chuckled before leading her to the stairs. His hand kept a tight but comfortable hold on her hip as they walked. He felt close to her, more than normal. It was a type of closeness that only their mental link could compare to. Even then it was something he'd only felt a few times in his life, it was real love. Budding, but love, as long as it was growing and not fading then Ty could deal with that. As they laid down on the couch, Libi in his arms, he held her a little closer and his kisses across her skin seemed to linger a bit longer. Unlike many nights where he was basically saying I want you, this act was different. It was just a warm embrace with smiling kisses. Not much could take Ty out of that mood.

Morning came and it was a beautiful one. It seemed not even the slightly uncomfortable couch get under his mood today. In fact it was one of the first mornings he'd smiled. Usually it was brought with a slight disappointment, not having Libi wake up in his arms, but today was different. "Good Morning." Ty's inner voice said, the morning scratchiness somehow present in their mind link. "Rise and shine lady of lust, today we get our own place...well maybe. Our own room at the very least, it'll be good to still be here with Jess. She seemed more excited than me when I asked if I could just expand off her place. Plus a room for Alira, I don't like her being in the basement by herself." Ty went about putting on some coffee and couldn't help the smile crawling across his face when he felt Libi starting to build into reality. He wasn't exactly hiding his rather lovey dovey feelings. After all there were very little things that Ty could keep from Libi with their link but his bubbly attitude was something he happily showed. "You're looking beautiful this morning." He said as he turned to give her his full attention. Ty wrapped his arms gently around her, his large hands running over the small of her back. Resting his palms on the back of her waist with his finger tips just touching her lovely rear. "I know how much you like to take the morning slower....not rush our time and.." He paused, leaning in and kissing at her ear before whispering to her in his deep scratchy voice. "enjoy ourselves..." He pulled back slightly to look in her mismatched eyes. His treasure trove of gold staring back at her with a large smile on his lips. "But, I really do need to be ready for when Jess's people come over. So I think any morning activities will have to wait sexy. Though, if we do get this room that means a new bed and if we get a bed I think we have to christen it somehow." He chuckled again and leaned in for a soft lingering kiss. It was nothing to passionate but there was still a spark there. Almost like a barrier had been taken down between them letting them be even closer. "I'm gonna go wake up Alira, work out with her for a light morning routine. Could you wake up Jess? Make sure she's in a good mood and happy for the day. By that I mean don't wear her out." He added with a playful spank to her perfect cheeks his hands had been slowly rubbing. He pulled them back up and held her face in his hands. Once again taking her in for a kiss, this time a bit deeper as he gently sucked back on her lips. It didn't take a mental link to see Ty was acting like a love struck puppy on his first day in a new home. He let go of Libi and poured himself a mug of coffee, adding some sugar and cream to it. He headed to the stairs, only turning to give her a wink before disappearing down the stairs. He was only dressed in a pair of hugging black briefs that did not leave much to the imagination. That didn't really matter to him though, after all not only did Alira watch him and Libi the other day, she had sucked him off on the eye the first night they met. She was a heated little kitten who didn't like clothes much in the first place. He wasn't exactly trying to hide his cock either. He hurried down to the basement and knocked on her door. "Kitten? You awake? I brought you something new this morning we call coffee. Can I come in?"

But a stirring little noise in his mind, noted to Ty that his darling succubi was awake; but that was enough. Ugh... morning, already? A soft laugh, resounding through his mind, before her form began to materialize. But a moment later, and she was standing before him; rather, leaning against the wall just next to Jess' room. A bit of a smile played at her lips, as she playfully replied, "I guess so. Better make it real soundproof, though, aye?" A quick sauntering little step, and she was up against him, his hands running over her body; only to instill a little shiver that drifted up her spine. Eyes to eyes, her lips curled up into a playful little smirk. Of course, she didn't have a chance to reply, as their lips met quickly. A soft, long kiss, and they parted, only to have him request a wake-up from her. "Oh, fine. If I do have to be gentle...", she teased, but so suddenly, a yelp was to claim her, at the spank to her ass. But, her lips were even faster to be claimed; even if she did come down from the surprise, during it. As he pulled back, in fact, her tongue lashed out, washing over his lips with a teasing little lick. "Oh, and you call me naughty? I'll have to punish you for that, you cheeky little bugger...", she teased him, with a wink. But the image that flashed to his mind, was a whole 'nother story. Even as she turned, and headed into the half-elf's room, it played into his thoughts.

A new room, a new bed, that Ty had yet to see, before. But, as the main event, Ty was on his back; Libi over him. Not just anywhere, of course, she was straddling his face. And, one hand was in his hair, ruggedly pulling on it. The other was placed on the bedsheets; stabilizing the sharp arch of her back. And her hips, contorted to drive her womanhood downwards; onto the lips spread eagerly to please the succubi. Practically a dream for him, given the fascination with his succubi's sweet juices.

But, that was quickly brushed away, when it came to the response that Ty heard from Alira's door...

...or, the lack of it.​

Nothing but silence answered his call, a haunting, chill of nothingness, that could resound. Of course, he would investigate; throwing the door open to find Alira nowhere! The room was empty, the bed in disarray, with a pillow in the middle! Was she kidnapped?! Was she somehow banished back to another dimension?! Did she run away?! A million thoughts might've raced through Ty's mind, at the implications that the kitty-dragon could be in such danger...

...then, with a resounding thump, he felt a light weight hit him on the shoulders. Legs, fallen to either side of his head, and a giggling 'thwack', impacted to the crown. Playful, more than anything, it was but a love-tap."Gotcha!", the wyverness' playful voice laughed out, as it was all the more encouraging, that she had been waiting to sneak-attack from the ceiling."I was up there for hours!" Another giggle, and this time, she bent over his head--comically, her upside-down visage peered at his own golden hues, before-- glancing to the coffee. "But, what is this coffee thing? The stuff you had me drink last night made me feel all....... warm." Strange, how her tone shifted with the last word. Almost soft, husky little noise that purred from her lips.

But... then-again, why was his neck wet? Or, rather, damp, as she straddled his head from behind? And again, to look at the bed... that pillow was strangely wrinkled, was it not? As if undergoing strenuous use... and.... wet? Hell, the thing looked almost soaked...​

Ty peeked his head around the door frame after he hadn't heard anything in a while. He was shocked to see the room a mess, thought after thought ran through his main. Kidnapping? Magic gone wrong? Libi's brother? The men that kidnapped him? "Alir-UPH!" Ty was about to shout for her when suddenly he was attacked from above. His dragon foci shined for a moment as his reactions were about to drive him into showing his attacker a world of pain. That was until he heard the cute laughter and noticed the slight tickle of fur along his skin. He let out a breath and smiled while shaking his head. "You scared the hell out of me Alira, what are you doing?" He said trying to scold her but it would be very hard for him to get mad at Alira. Rhea honestly did not pick the best babysitter for Alira. Sure he was more of a teacher of the human world for her than a babysitter but it was clear she would need some restraint. Ty was not the one to give it to her though. That adorable little mix between a dragon and a cat was, well adorable. If she ever actually pulled out pouting cat eyes on him, she could probably ask him to rob a bank and he would.

"Hours? Alira I'm not your prey. Did you even sleep? Looks like alcohol acted more as a accelerator than a depressant for you. Wow and this room is...something. What is-" Ty was about to reach his hand up to his neck where he felt the wetness when he stopped. His advancing brain quickly picked up on all the key notes of the room. A damp and slightly sticky neck with a naked girl on his shoulders. A scrunched up and slightly damp pillow in the middle of the floor. Not to mention his improved nose picking up the strong, oh was it strong, scent of a kitty-drake in heat. It could have been the alcohol on her foreign form. It could have been the fact that she watched Ty give it to Libi, very roughly that morning It could be just that time but the fact was poor Alira was probably dying and didn't even understand it to a degree. He looked forward at her leaning down over him, smiling into his eyes. It seemed he was going to have a bit more fun than he had planned on this morning. Though he knew that he shouldn't be wasting time, he was sure he could have a little fun with Alira. That and the fact he knew his lusty partner was not going to be easy with Jess and they'd need a bit of time themselves.

"Come on down cutie, me and you need to talk." Ty said as he walked over toward what was her nest of a bed now. He didn't bother bending down at all for her to get it off. She made it very clear in her mother's dojo that she was the most dexterous person he knew. He laid down next to her rather damp pillow, now able to smell just how excited the poor girl was through the night. He smiled and handed her the mug. "Careful! It's hot...well on second thought I guess that wouldn't matter much to you anyways huh? Well you're ment to sip at it slowly. It's called coffee, it'll give you a lot of energy to start the day. Energy that I can see you don't need. Ha ha, I assumed you had fun last night? Quite the drinker you are, it doesn't look like it has the same effect on you though that it does on most. Usually there's a hard crash afterwards, a hangover, it makes you feel sick in the morning. How did it make you feel?" He leaned on his elbow, propping his head up while his body laid on display like he was being painted. He smiled as she talked, reaching over and scratching gently behind one of her ears. "You are just the cutest." He said with a smile. He was starting to understand his partners major affection to the small satyr. Sexy was great and fun but having someone who was less experienced than you and cute, it just gave you a thrill. Libi loved the shy, reserved man that Kal was. Ty loved the eager yet naive women Alira was. As much as he did want to give her that unworldly pleasure, she was still all to new to this. It would be almost wrong to have sex with her so soon. Robbing them of the fun they could have before. Though that didn't mean they had to be celibate. "My my kitten, it seemed like you had quite the night." Ty said pulling over the wet pillow to be more of a center to the conversation. "Were you a little frustrated? Tell me all your troubles sweetheart. I'm all yours." It was nice to be in the more experienced spot for once. It gave him a sort of confidence that he didn't even feel with Libi.

While the scent of her arousal might have been floating in the air, it wasn't as if Ty could call it her heat. After all, Ty still knew nothing of her race, or most Mythics in general; to call a scent on the wind, something, was taking a massive assumption. Besides, if she had been in heat, wouldn't she rather be rubbing all over him, mewling and crying as if she did dreadfully need him? Instead, with a soft yawn of a squeak, she hopped from his shoulders, to land with a slight bounce, atop the bed. Knees crossed under her, her tilted head found his, even as her hands clasped around the cup of black liquid. "Coffee?", she mimicked, with a curious tilt of her head, before leaning in to take a sip from it. With the cup held in two hands, and her neck tilted forward to drink from it; it was rather an adorable sight. But, as she straightened, she looked almost contemplative of the taste."It's... good? Kind of like that stuff you gave me last night; but it didn't burn..." However, a quick giggle at the thought of--and Ty's concurrent questioning-- on the night before."...Yeah, I had a lot of fun. But, I didn't feel sick or anything... was I supposed to?"

Of course, her answer was meaningless, as he reached in, to rub at her ear. A soft gasp from her, and the tiniest of blushes that came to her cheeks; but she arched right into it, pressing her head up against his hand. After but a moment, that soft thrum of a purr drifted up from her chest, filling the air with its ear-soothing hum.

It wasn't to be, either, to hold that moment, as Ty dragged the slightly damp pillow over closer to her. Here, a small frown came to her lips; not one of disdain, as more of slight confusion. "Well...I remember waking up, with my back really hurting...", she paused, and gestured about at the bed, which was really un-kept; sheets strewn and wrinkled all over the place. Hell, the remaining pillows were on the floor. "...So I rubbed around on it. I ended up against the wall; but I think the... pillow---", it sounded almost like a questioning word, than anything, "--- got between my legs, and it felt...", she bit down on her lip, that soft flush of a blush darkening on her cheeks. "...k-kind of like my tail..." With the story in the air, her head lifted up; another sip of coffee, as her eyes found Ty's once more. The coffee cup was almost an effort to hide the crimson on her cheeks.

She was adorable. Ty understood Libi's general disdain for Alira a little better now. He was able to catch himself practically having a internal giggle at her blush. Now having seen her with Kal in the shop the other day he understood. They shared a deep bond, one that if it kept growing he'd never need to worry about Libi with another man or women. He wanted love from her, a deep passionate, once in a life love. So when he saw her getting giggly over shy Kal, he got a little upset. Now as he smiled at the dragon of mewls blushing over her coffee cup, he understood Libi's shots at Alira. Ty nodded with a small smile, "Mmm hm, alcohol usually gives people a very good time, and then in the morning you pay for it a little. You though took it in stride, seems I have a new drinking buddy. Though I bet I'm a light weight compared to you." He shifted the conversation to the elephant in the room, or rather pillow. A large smile came across his face as she blushed and took another sip. He composed himself the best he could and moved closer to her, his hand gently laid on her thigh. Slowly stroking up and down, it was to be a more comforting move than a exciting one but with the air of the room it could have been either. "It's fine Kitten, that's only natural, especially after a night of drinking. You're gonna be changing a bit with all this new freedom you have. That's my job though, I'm here to teach you about this world and all these new things. I gotta say that may be a little more of my fault." He said glancing to the pillow and then back at her. "I did just kind of throw this sexual world at you a bit quick." He sat up and put his arm behind her back, propping himself up and getting close to her. "Do you have any questions Alira? Anything about yesterday in the dojo? Just the world in general too. It's been a while since I've given anyone a history lesson but I am suppose to be your teacher after all."

The pain with Alira was a self struggle. He loved Alira like he loved all the girls in his new home. Yet she was a bit naive, Ty loved that about her but it was also the downfall of their relationship. He felt guilty about doing anything to sexual with her. After all these things were new to her and she was acting off of instinct more than knowledge. It was only when she initiated did he feel OK to go further because then he knew that she wasn't being manipulated by him. After all this confidence, these powers, even his more lusty attitude was all new. He had to be careful not to abuse it, to make people do things they weren't down for one hundred percent. Thinking about that made him think about Kimmie. Their kiss the other day, the one he used to give her some of his energy. It was more than a brother and sister kiss and afterwards she left to get things. Never coming back for the night. Thankfully Jess said she would help ease Kim's mind but even then Ty worried. He was scared that he had pushed his sister to far and now she didn't want to be around him. He loved Kimmie and ruining their relationship was the last thing he wanted to do. His mind was brought back to Alira, he flashed her a smile and started to nudge her playfully. "Well Kitten, we don't a lot of time today with Jess's landlord coming over. So we can't do any real training today. Morning times though are all about you. So what do you want to do today?" He asked with a slight laugh as his hands tried tickling at her.

Back
Top Bottom