Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moved [RoleplayMaster and Sigr]

When Curtis returned, he heard Samantha's comment and paused for a moment. The way she spoke sounded as if she were uncomfortable, and not openly trying to be mean. "Samantha, relax a little bit. We're all friends here, you don't need to impress us or anything. Just be nice and we'll love having you around," Curtis said sympathetically. He was in her position at one point, except instead of resorting to meanness, he resorted to hiding behind others silently.

Naida looked disgusted, ready to hold Sharon, that looked like she could bite Samantha's head off, not to mention Veronica, who could grab her by the head like a volley ball and throw her across the room. The three of them ended up silent and pleasantly surprised when Curtis defused the situation on his own, even Samantha was baffled, expecting them to insult her back.

"I..." Samantha mumbled, not knowing what to say. "I'm sorry, I just..." she looked like she was about to cry, but hold it in. "Not accustomed to this. Most girls are mean in my school, and I guess I'm the worst of them" she added.

Veronica nodded, looking proud at Curtis, and Sharon calmed down. "Where do you go to school?" Naida asked.

"East Side Girls School" she said. There was it, the answer to all their questions. It sure was a place with high standards for education, but also a nest of stuck up bitches that could turn you into one or make your life impossible if you didn't fall in line.

"That explains a lot" Veronica chimed in, between generous food bites. "You know what? It's dancing time!" she said, trying to move on, dragging Sharon into the crowd for a dance, leaving the others choose for themselves if they wanted to go in.

Watching her reaction, he could tell he had said the right thing, as her tough exterior began to break. Curtis was unfamiliar with the school she named, but from the reaction of the other girls, apparently that educational institute had a reputation.

Taking the plate from Veronica as she dragged Sharon into the crowd, he was a little disappointed she didn't choose him, but amused too. Looking at Samantha, she still looked quite upset. "Listen... Veronica, Sharon, and Naida are all great people. They'll accept you, just don't insult them... or me. Insult me, and Veronica will get very angry." he laughed softly.

Veronica and Sharon started to shake their bodies to the beat of the music, Naida looking at them with a smile, while Curtis talked to Samantha. "I see" she said, looking down. "You look like a pretty tight group, I didn't mean to..." she fidgeted.

"Don't worry" Naida intervened. "You can't be that bad, the worst ones are on the volley team, believe me" she shrugged, reminding Curtis of his day at the beach with Veronica and Sharon, maybe the girls they played against were from there? It seemed to be quite some tension in the air.

The remark made Samantha giggle, as she knew the team by reputation. "Oh, yeah, I guess" she said, more relaxed. "Thank you" she nodded to both of them, just before the two with the worst reputation of their team came back from dancing.

"That's a smile?" Sharon looked at Samantha. "I say we toast!" added, grabbing a tray with alcoholic drinks for the crowd. Once again, the opulent Sharon had service of her own in her party.

"Any excuse suits you..." Veronica groaned, taking a moment to look at Samantha and nodding approvingly. "Just a sip, I have to drive our asses back home" she added.

"For Halloween!" Sharon said, loud enough that a few of the party goers cheered.

"For the loved ones" Naida added, smiling.

"For the future" Veronica said, optimistic.

"Ah... eh..." Samantha mumbled, not knowing what to say or what to do. "For new beginnings, I guess?" she finally muttered.

Veronica looked at Curtis, awaiting for him.

Happy that Samantha was smiling at last, Curtis watched as Sharon brought by a tray of drinks. "Oh god." He mumbled, hoping things would not get out of control. Reluctantly taking one glass, he listened to the other toasts the girls made, before all eyes were on him. "For the uh.." He paused, unsure what to say and feeling as if the momentum of the toast was beginning to fade. Why did he have to be the last one? "For lasting friendships?" he finally said, sounding more like a question that a statement or toast. As he was the last one, the small group clinked their glasses and drank at the same time. "Ugh... hate this stuff." He mumbled.

The group smiled, and Samantha coughed. "What is this? It burns..." she muttered, clearly not accustomed.

"I think that mine was a screwdriver" Sharon said. "Vodka and orange" she clarified.

"Mine had tequila with something else, chocolate liquor perhaps?" Naida mused, unfazed.

"You never had anything like that?" Veronica asked, clearly worried that the small girl had just downed something heavy in one gulp without a worry in the world.

"I... never drank before..." she mumbled, her face red and still processing it.

"Ok, then the bar is closed for the both of us" Veronica said, not talking about what Curtis could or couldn't drink, but she knew he would indulge too much, not liking it.

The night went fine, and Samantha opened up a little bit, more so when she sneaked on another drink when Veronica wasn't looking. Sharon was getting touchy with Naida, and Veronica herself wanted to get her paws on Curtis, so it seemed that it was going to be time to get home soon.

"Ohh that's hot..." Samantha mumbled, seeing Sharon starting to kiss and grope Naida. "I've never..." she muttered, falling silent before saying anything else that she would regret the next day.

"Ok, this seems the time to get going..." Veronica said, looking at Curtis for approval.

"But we are having fuuuuuuuuuun..." Samantha whined, clearly buzzed.

Veronica waited, seeing what Curtis wanted to do.

Wincing at the taste, Curtis didn't even bother trying to identify what he had just drank, placing the empty cup on the tray and enjoying the rest of the party. He wasn't the partying sort, except when it was with smaller groups, so he settled for just watching the others party away. When he heard Samantha mumble about how hot Sharon and Naida were at the time, Curtis' crotch seemed to agree, hardening as he saw them begin to feel up each other's breasts in the public area.

Hearing Veronica's suggestion that they should go, Curtis nodded. "Sure thing." he said, and since it was two on one, the decision was made that they were going home. Leaning in so Samantha could not hear him, Curtis whispered in Veronica's ear. "Don't be in a rush to remove that outfit... I've been having very naughty thoughts about you and it for the last few hours." He admitted, before finally the three of them headed to Veronica's car.

"But I want to paaaartaaaay!" Samantha continued her weak and cute tantrum, prompting Veronica to grab her like she was made if air and put her on her shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah" Veronica said, walking out like nothing. She used her free hand to put a finger on her lips, instructing Curtis to be silent, even if she doubted that Samantha was in condition of hearing anything. Her smile was telling, as she seemed to want it as much as Curtis or even more.

Dropping Samantha on the back seat of her car, Veronica quickly took the trio home, helping the drunk girl out and into her room.

"You two are an amazing couple... I love you all..." Samantha mumbled when she was dropped in her bed. Veronica covered her while she muttered some more things while dozing off.

Once in the corridor, Veronica lifted Curtis by his butt until he reached her, kissing him deeply as she carried him to her room. "It's time to get naughty, Mista J" she called, not doing the best Harley impression, but it didn't matter much at the time. Their makeups smeared together, and soon they were in her room. "I have an idea, hold on to me" Veronica said, horny and wanting to hurry. While Curtis was hanging from her neck, her hands untied her tight pants, lowering them to her knees and opening the fly of Curtis' ones, she pulled off his hard cock. "Come here" Veronica said, handling Curtis again, using her strength to push him against a wall. "I got you, guide yourself" she said, opening her legs. It kind of looked like a classic quick bang against a wall, only this time it was the woman who was the one handling the man.

Waiting for Veronica to finish with Samantha, Curtis was soon surprised with being picked up, carried to her bedroom in a passionate kiss. His legs were wrapped around her, her breasts resting on his hardening crotch as he was pushed against the wall. The positioning was quite odd, and Curtis was very uncertain that it would work well. But as he was open to trying it, Curtis gently pushed himself inside of her, happy for the sudden influx of pleasure. "Oh shit." he mumbled in her ear, sighing happily. "So how does this work? Are you thrusting against me?" he asked, as he was still in the air and had no way to move against her.

Looking at how she held him, he smirked as an idea came to him. "If you want to try something sexual while holding me, how about a blowjob?" Curtis suggested. "Either have me on your shoulders, which I would prefer, or upside down. If the latter, don't hold me like that for too long please." Curtis requested.

"Of course I am" Veronica answered, starting to thrust against Curtis, pushing herself around his cock. It was pleasurable, but terribly awkward and it showed that it was passion and not proper thought the one that pushed her forward, slamming Curtis against the wall. "Oof, I need practice with this" Veronica admitted, stopping the movement, hearing Curtis' suggestion. Holding him upside down would allow Curtis to reach her, but also cause him pain if it lasted too long or pleasure softened her grip, so Veronica chose the other option. Taking him by his buttocks, she rose him up, making his legs stand on her shoulders, quickly engulfing his cock. Veronica was still in control, supporting him against the wall, her hands on his chest while she bobbed her head, slobbering his prick.

The passionate couple didn't pay attention to their banging on the wall, what caused a slightly drunk and dizzy Samantha to wake, dragging her ass out of bed, taking some time to remember where she was, and what she was doing there. She dragged her feet out of the room, not entirely aware of what was going on, but she soon realized when she head the moans and slobbering sounds that came from the ajar door. Blushing from head to toe, she fell on her butt backwards, and slowly and silently crawled to the opening of the door, peeking to the enlightened room from the dark corridor.

"Jeez... It's high up here." Curtis said softly, a little nervous at how high he actually was. He didn't expect to be afraid of heights simply from being on Veronica's shoulders, but he supposed some of that unease was because of how unstable he felt. Sure, Veronica was holding him, but there wasn't much stopping him from falling.

After a few moments though, Curtis' nerves disappeared. "Uuuugh." He sighed, his body relaxing as she took him into her mouth. "Don't be surprised if I cum quickly, I've been horny for hours..." Curtis warned Veronica, unaware that they now had an audience. He let his girlfriend set the pace to begin with, his cock forced to be in her mouth at all times thanks to how close her body was to his own. But as he felt his orgasm approaching, his hands gripped her head, fucking her face as best as he could (by pushing her head up and down his cock, rather than thrusting) until he creamed inside her throat. Her stomach began to expand, and expand, and expand, looking bigger than it had ever been.

Panting, he glanced down at her. "Whoops... Maybe go to the bathroom and fix that, then I'll fuck you in doggy. Want to pull on those pig tails." he laughed.

Samantha looked in awe, containing a gasp as she watched Veronica handle Curtis and the small boy shake and tremble of pleasure in her grasp. What did just happened? Did he cum? The bulge on Veronica's stomach betrayed so, but Samantha didn't want to believe it. Men didn't cum that much, right? But she really didn't know.

"I didn't have much to dine at the party, so it's fine" Veronica said, lowering Curtis. His groin had now more makeup smudged on that she kept on her face, almost cleaned between the rough blowjob and the tears flowing to her eyes due to the effort. "Go on, fuck me" she just said, her visible crotch dripping on the leather pants. Moving to the bed, Veronica offered the hidden bystander a prime view of her rear when she leaned in, soon partially covered by Curtis. Her stomach wobbled slightly when she moved, and would do much more when the pounding started.

Samantha fidgeted, her hands opening the denim vest and releasing her breasts. Samantha's hands groped them as she watched on her knees, her thighs rubbing together.

Curtis was a little surprised when Veronica opted to stick with her large stomach, nodding as he watched her get on her hands and knees. Her stomach almost reached the bed. The girl's pants were by her knees, and he could see her pussy literally dripping wet as she waited for him. Gently, his cock was pushed in, hands gripping both her pig tails roughly as he began to thrust. "C'mon. Be a dirty slut and talk with that filthy mouth of yours." He instructed, figuring that tonight they would fuck like animals, not lovers. A hard slap came to her ass, already turning it red. "Do we need to return this costume? I feel like just ripping a hole for your cunt and ass for me to fuck you through, and you can be fully clothed in that costume." Curtis suggested. When they fucked rougher, his language was rougher too, using words like 'cunt' which he would never normally use in daily conversation.

The little boy hid an animal! A beast! Samantha was in awe as he talked dirty, he slapped her ass, he pulled her hair, but still did nothing but pinch her nipples and bite her lower lip.

"Ow! Oh fuck..." Veronica moaned, feeling the first hit, shivering in anticipation as Curtis started. As he stopped and suggested the idea, Veronica smiled. "There... my desk..." she pointed to some scissors that were there with the rest of her stationery. Once cut, Veronica pulled them upwards, carefully donning them back over her bloated belly. It now seemed she was wearing some odd red and black chaps more than anything else, her thong long ago ripped and discarded around the room.

"Fucking pound me" Veronica said. "You are a crazed villain, behave like that, don't you fucking dare to stop until you fill all my holes once or twice. I'm not going anywhere" she said, ready to take everything Curtis had on store, even if it meant messing her bedsheets.

Samantha's right hand wandered to her shorts, stopping at the waistline, doubting if she dared, if she should.

Smirking, Curtis pulled Veronica's pants up and fetched the scissors, gently cutting a hole just big enough to reveal her pussy and ass, but small enough to not ruin the costume that surrounded the new hole. Throwing the scissors away onto the nearby desk, Curtis suddenly slammed his cock in Veronica's pussy, making a loud, wet sound as he began to thrust. "If I'm a villain, then you're Harley." he warned her, suggesting that she actually play the part of Harley Quinn, the crazed sidekick and worshipper of her precious 'Mr. J'.

His cock was fucking her nice and roughly, not slowing down as this villain only cared about his own release. 'Harley' would clearly get her own orgasm just from being fucked, but that was not how he was focusing on the night's upcoming events. After a nice solid fuck, which gave their audience member a great view of Curtis' engorged balls, the boy came in her pussy. It seemed like her stomach would not hold much more cum, expanding so much it looked like it would pop. But the stomach would not be a problem after Curtis' next move.

Adjusting Veronica a little, Curtis had her on her head and knees, her ass in the air as he thrust inside. As he did this, her stomach was squishing against the bed hard. Harder and harder the pressure could be felt, until semen violently squirted out of Veronica's mouth and pussy. The mouth semen squirted hard against the headboard and top of the bed, where as the semen that had just been squirted from her pussy, landed right in front of Samantha. Some even managed to splash onto the girl. Curtis ignored it though, fucking her ass the entire time. "C'mon then, girlie. You know how to talk in that dirty way, do it!" He said, sounding slightly more high pitched as if he was trying to be the Joker. A foot reached forward, gently resting on the side of her head in a dominant position as he fucked her. She was completely submissive to him in this position, and would receive the many many benefits of pleasure from being like this.

"Yesss!" Veronica screamed when her pussy finally got the pounding she had been expecting. "Fuck me crazy, puddin! The bat has n-nothing on you!" she yelled, playing into the role as well as she could, occupied as she was with the rough waves of pleasure, soon sending her into her long awaited first orgasm. The thing was that once Veronica came once or twice, she was already lost in the orgasm rollercoaster as long as one kept her stimulated. Her belly threatened to burst by the injection of warm seed, but as Curtis almost curled her into a ball, her ass presented upwards, it turned to be a problem.

Curtis pushed in her backside, her body shivering from the deep feeling. As he roughed her up, pistoning without mercy, Veronica started to let loose all the semen he had poured inside, forming a pool under her. "B-but Mista J! ThAAHt's my aaaass!" she tried to whine, her voice trembling under the pounding. "It's not for... oh, fuck, fuck..." Veronica lost the proper pitch to Harley's voice from time to time, once she reached the peak of another orgasm. "T-that's not f-for fucking, my love!" she tried, but between the pleasure of being pounded and the situation she was in, Veronica's pleasure made her utter more grunts, screams and moans than anything else.

Smirking, Curtis was enjoying this little bit of roleplay. They had bought other costumes to roleplay in, but never had the option yet. This was improvised, and this was amazing. Slamming his cock in her ass, 'Harley's' cries of saying that her ass was not for fucking made the boy laugh. "Anything can be used for fucking if you try hard enough, my dear." He said, his voice aiming to sound more like Mark Hamill's Joker rather than the Heath Ledger that his costume was based on.

Finally cumming once again, Curtis wanted another go at her pussy. Her stomach was full, and the boy-turned-Joker wanted to see if he could cause the cum to come out a different hole. Rolling Veronica onto her back, everything from the waist-up was purposefully placed so she was off of the bed. Veronica was upside down, and her only options were to painfully look up at the 'Joker', close her eyes and enjoy, or look straight ahead at the door, and the onlooker either of them were yet to discover.

Her lover leaned down, delivering a hard slap to one of her breasts, and her sensitive nipple. "That's for questioning me." He warned, thrusting downward into Veronica's upside down body, his cock dulled yet sensitive as he strove for yet another orgasm.

Even if the rough treatment both scared and enticed her, Samantha had stopped with her advances over her own body for a while, entranced in the show taking place in front of her. Soon, her lust gave way, and sliding the thin shorts to a side, she started to finger herself roughly, marveling at how wet she was.

Veronica, twisted in both pleasure and posture, trembled upon the feeling of Curtis' sloshing cum in her backside, once that her pussy was mostly empty again and she had voided most of her stomach. For a moment she thought that she saw some movement outside, but between her orgasm, the posture and that Curtis made her shiver slapping her breast, she couldn't be sure.

Outside Samantha came with the slap, her right hand buried between her legs her left being bitten to limit her outburst to a gasp. Between the alcohol and the pleasure she felt drowsy, having enough sense to peel her eyes from the show and walk back to her room. Cradled by the warmth that she felt in her groin, Samantha soon fell asleep.

Veronica in the meantime kept moaning with every thrust, yelping with every slap, asking for more. "P-please Mista J, slap me more so I can b-behave!" she begged, her body almost curled into a mess, while Curtis had all the control of the situation. The rough treatment of her breasts and the upside down pounding soon made her cum once more, turning her talk into nonsense.

Hard slaps continued to hit Veronica, mostly getting her ass or sometimes her pussy. He was enjoying this roleplay though, so it was disappointing when he finished inside of Veronica once again, and felt as if he didn't have any more in him tonight. "I think we're done." Curtis panted, helping Veronica stand up. "Careful with that stomach." He warned, watching as she waddled to the bathroom to let it out while he fixed the bed so they could sleep. He was done upon her return, and already asleep, tuckered out from the party and the after party activities.

--

The next morning, he awoke to find Veronica staring at him. "Good morning." He mumbled softly, kissing her lips softly. "So what's the plan for today?" He asked.

Veronica dragged herself as she could to the bathroom, her knees still shaky from the orgasm barrage. When she managed to clean herself and return to the bed, Curtis was already snoring, causing Veronica to smile. Then, she remembered what she saw, or at least thought she saw, and silently walked outside. She sighed, of course there wasn't anyone there, what was she thinking? And yet, she spotted a small wet smear on the ground in front of the door. Kneeling she smelled it, then tasted it with a finger. Her pleasured smile widened, turning into a sultrier one. "Oh, you little minx..." she whispered, returning to the room, sleeping next to Curtis.

Next morning she awoke first, and starting to exchange some text messages over the phone, then leaving it next to the bed, looking Curtis wake up. "Good morning love" she said, kissing him back. "Oh, so I should have a plan?" Veronica asked, with a smile. "Luckily for you I have something in mind, but it'll take a while..." she added mysterious. "I'll need cooperation and trust, can you do that?" she asked, quite serious. "It'll be nothing like last night. I'll have full control, so I need you to be sure" added, caressing his hair.

Yawning, Curtis snuggled in tightly against Veronica's warm, naked body. Her mysterious suggestion that needed cooperation and trust brought a confused look to his tired face, but he nodded. "I'll always trust you. You do what you need to do." He said, rolling them over so Veronica was on her back, and he was laying on top of her. It was nothing sexual, he just liked using Veronica as a pillow. "Do I get any hints at what you have planned?" Curtis asked, a finger softly circling one of her nipples. The gentle touch and the cool air made it stiffen rather quickly.

"Ngh..." Veronica restrained herself even if Curtis was teasing her. "Nope!" she said with a playful smile, ruffling his hair with both hands. "Now it's shower time" Veronica took advantage of Curtis being on top of her, so she tightly hugged him against her chest and got up, heading to the bathroom with him. "Shower means shower, there will be time to fool later..." she chastised. After getting cleaned and refreshed, she wore a comfy shirt and shorts combo. "You can grab any of my shirts if you want, but it's going to look like a dress on you" she added. "Can you fix some easy breakfast? I'm going to see how is Samantha dealing with the hangover and such" Veronica commented.

Once out of the shower, Curtis grabbed one of Veronica's shirts, a plain grey one that reached his knees. He still wore his underwear and shorts, both of which he had worn the night before. The shorts had been underneath the costume, as the interior material had felt a bit rough on his legs.

Nodding at Veronica's request, Curtis went downstairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Searching through what was available, he opted to make some bacon and toast, as he wasn't big on eggs, and was unsure of Veronica and Samantha's preferences.

Samantha wasn't asleep anymore, but she was lazying on the bed, not wanting to get up. The events of last night seemed like an alcohol induced dream, but she knew they had been real. Naive she could be, but even her understood that such fierce sex wasn't normal, that Veronica and Curtis were pretty freaky... but as excited as she ended, wasn't her a freak too?

"Rise and shine, good morning Samantha" Veronica said softly, opening the door.

"Ugh..." the light made Samantha cranky, and looking at Veronica in the face was hard after the night before. "It'stoosoon" she weakly protested.

Veronica sat on the bed besides her. "Come on, it's going to be a sweet day, I promise" her eyes glinted, making Samantha blush. "Lets get you out of that..." she added, as Samantha was still wearing her impromptu cowgirl costume.

"I c-can do it myself!" Samantha argued, her own rising voice making her wince.

"Now, now" Veronica kept her nursing tone. "We are both girls, there is nothing to be shy about" she started to help Samantha undress, gentle and delicate, but with a strength that the smaller girl couldn't really match. "And after all, you already saw all of me, right?" added, without changing her expression nor tone.

"Ah... But..." Samantha went red as a tomato, no excuse was possible, and getting peeled off her clothes, showing her smaller breasts, the trimmed black bush between her legs didn't help.

"I said that there is nothing to be shy about. I know you liked it" Veronica continued, taking her to the shower. "I could taste it" she added, liking how Samantha was answering to each gentle touch, each nudge.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..." Samantha was a touch scared of the bigger girl, and what could she do.

"Shhh, don't worry. I'm not angry and he doesn't know, if anything I'm sorry that you ended up getting teased like that" Veronica said. "Get showered and dressed, breakfast will be ready soon" added with a smile, leaving her there. "And think if you want a taste of what you watched. Nothing rough, unless you want it to, I promise" Veronica turned around, looking back at her through the bathroom door. "Just tell me you want it. I have to hear it. Then I'll arrange for it" she said, closing the room door and getting downstairs.

Back at the kitchen Curtis was working diligently, making Veronica swoon about how cute he was. "Poor girl had a rough awakening, too much alcohol" Veronica said, shaking her head. "Nothing that the healing power of a warm shower and crispy bacon can't fix" she added. "That smells delicious" Veronica hugged Curtis while cooking, her breasts resting on his head. "I don't want to distract you, so I'll enjoy the views from there" she said, kissing the top of his head and giving the chef some space.

Soon enough Samantha walked downstairs, looking wary. She was wearing some pink pajamas, giving the impression that she had managed to change last night, even if it wasn't true. Her eyes still were getting accustomed to the light, but she looked better, even if a bit shaky. "Good morning Curtis" she greeted, sizing his reaction, trying to see if what Veronica said about him not knowing that she spied on them was true. Samantha's mind was running at a hundred miles per hour, thinking about what happened and what Veronica had offered her. Sitting on the kitchen next to Veronica, she eagerly awaited the food, while Veronica served her some orange juice.

"It was fun last night, wasn't it?" Veronica asked, a harmless enough comment, but still made Samantha fidget, knowing the implications.

"Yeah..." Samantha said. "You are pretty welcoming and I behave wrongly..." her admission referring to more than Curtis could suspect.

Smiling as he glanced at Veronica's approaching figure, Curtis returned to his work, flipping the bacon every now and then to ensure it was completely crispy yet not burned. "Yeah, might be a good idea for you to step back. Very hard to concentrate when the back of my head is buried between your tits." He giggled softly, finding it fun to use dirty language when they were alone.

Samantha timed her arrival perfectly, as Curtis was only just beginning to plate up. "G'Morning Samantha." Curtis responded cheerfully, pulling a chair out for Veronica, and then one for Samantha. Once both girls were seated, he placed their breakfasts in front of each of them, before grabbing his own and sitting across from Veronica. The table wasn't very large, after all, it usually only seated Veronica and Rachel, so the three of them were rather close while eating.

"Yeah, last night was great." Curtis replied happily, talking more about the sex than the party, but Samantha didn't need to know that. At Samantha's reply, Curtis shook his head. "Samantha, as I said last night, it's fine. We all react differently when uncomfortable. You eventually relaxed a bit, and you're welcome to hang out with us any time." He promised, hoping he wasn't assuming too much.

Back
Top Bottom