Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moved [RoleplayMaster and Sigr]

Listening to the rules, it was a set of rules he was a little unfamiliar with. But easy enough, so he shouldn't face any problems. "Uh..." He paused, as the bottle landed on him, and Veronica asked for a truth. He felt like he knew a lot about Veronica already, so finding something fun to ask her was going to be tough. His eyes ran along to the other girls, and then a question came to him.

"Ronnie... how far have you gone with a girl? Like, sexually?" He asked.

Once the question was answered, Curtis spun the bottle saying "Truth" as it spun, and it landed on Sharon. "Oh... this will be interesting." He muttered, knowing nothing good would come of this.

"Naughty questions out of the bat? I like it, Come on Nica, spill the beans" Sharon smiled.

"Of course you like it, even if you know the outcome" Naida added, awaiting for Veronica to answer.

"You two..." Veronica said. The option of taking a vodka shot to not answer was there, but game or not, she wasn't going to hide any truths from Curtis. "A-all the way, I guess" she stammered. "I was bouncing back from something awful and needed... to try other things, but it didn't quite work, it was just killing the sadness with a bang" she confessed.

"It was quite a bang, but yeah, we aren't made for each other" Sharon added with a shrug, being the other part of that moment.

"It all was before I moved in and met Sharon, and they told me a while ago, so no need to start a drama and remember teary moments" Naida commented with a smile.

"Ok, ok, fine... your turn" Veronica said to Curtis, looking at him as he said truth and spun the bottle... to end pointing at Sharon.

"Ohohohoho" Sharon faked an evil laugh. "Let me think..." she took a hand to her chin. "Would you like..." she paused for effect, "having Veronica toy with your ass?" she asked.

Listening to Veronica's answer, it honestly didn't surprise him that much that she had been with another woman, nor that it was with another member of her volleyball team. But the fact that it was Sharon did surprise him. It probably was a shocker just because they seem like such good friends even after being exes.. or whatever they were.

Watching the bottle land on Sharon, he knew that it wasn't going to be a pretty question. Listening and going red, he gave a small shrug. "U-Uh... I'm always open to trying new things... no um.. pene-penetration though." He answered, stammering through the sentence. He decided to not mention they already had tried it before. "Your turn." he said, watching as the bottle spun.

As Curtis was answering, Naida just smiled, nothing malicious though.

"New things, eh? Good to know" Sharon said, laughing a little bit, looking at Veronica for a moment, since she was snickering. "Truth means truth, no cheating" she added, suspicious about the answer but still accepting it.

Veronica was just enjoying how cute Curtis looked while confessing and stammering, so she added nothing to it.

"I'm going with truth as well, lets see..." Sharon said, making the bottle spin and spin and spin... until it pointed to Curtis. "Well, karma is a bitch I guess" she shrugged. "What do you want to know?" Sharon asked, feigning bravado.

Thinking it over, he wanted revenge on Sharon. He wanted it to be good, but a lot of his ideas would affect him more than her, in the sense of having to say out loud what he wanted to know. Licking his lips, he watched the girl as he asked his question.

"What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done with someone sexually? Something that others would consider to be 'too much'." Curtis questioned, smiling a little. He wasn't too interested in Sharon's sex life, but she seemed interested in his, so he may as well return the favour.

"Ha!" Veronica laughed, eager to know what would Sharon answer to that.

"Oh, I see..." Sharon nodded. "Let me think for a moment... oh, of course" she seemed to come to a realization, then looked at Naida with a weird face.

"Oh no. Oh hell no. You better be grabbing that vodka right now" Naida said, seemingly not wanting Sharon to answer.

"Come on, you know they aren't going to tell anyone, no one will know" Sharon said.

"Fine, but if you aren't taking it, I for sure need one" Naida said, serving herself a shot of vodka and downing it at once. "Ah- fuck it, go on" she gestured, closing the bottle and returning it to the middle.

"Well, there was one time that I was helping her to clean her father's church..." Sharon started, Naida covered her face in shame. Everyone there already knew her father is a protestant pastor, so it was no surprise.

"Oh fuck, you didn't..." Veronica said.

"We were horny! And bored, but mostly horny. It had been a while since we had done it so..." Sharon continued. "The church was closed so there was no risk of anyone intruding. So I started to tease and tease and tease until she couldn't resist and we end up doing it there on a bench" she laughed.

"I think I had my share of truths for now" Naida admitted, embarrassed but still having fun with it. Since the party Curtis knew that she had a kinkier side than she showed, and briefly meeting her bigger brother was quite the experience. "I'm going for a dare" she said, spinning it, ending on Curtis once more. "Two in a row" Naida said, looking at Curtis.

Surprised and horrified in a good-natured way at Sharon's answer, he couldn't believe what she had admitted to. It was kinda hot, he secretly thought, that they had done it in public, and kinda looked forward to doing that with Veronica someday. Watching the bottle land on him once again, he laughed softly to himself, but the sound soon died as he realised he had to give Naida a dare. Unsure how comfortable everyone was with sexually based dares, he decided to test the waters. After all, she could always do the shot if she didn't want to do it.

"Naida... I don't want to hear Sharon's teasing about my earlier admission. Just to be safe, I want you to uh... s-sit on her um... f-face..." He instructed as his dare. "It will last until the bottle lands on you next to give a dare or ask a truth, so it could be one turn or it could be twenty." He added.

"Hahahahahahaha!" Veronica almost choke on a sandwich bite when she started to laugh at Curtis' dare for Naida. "I never thought of that way of shutting her..." she was drying tears from her face.

Naida looked at Sharon with a sly smile. "I guess that asking for you to take a shot won't work, right?" Sharon asked, starting to assume a lying down position already while Naida shook her head. She left her shot glass on her spot, and got up on top of Sharon. While the small Korean girl was wearing some jeans and a top, Naida had a shirt and a skirt on her. Straddling her girlfriends face, Naida's skirt covered her whole head, she shuffled and adjusted a bit as muffled sounds came from beyond her skirt.

"No talking!" Naida said aloud, making sure Sharon heard her. The sounds ceased and Naida stopped moving.

"Oh boy, that was huge" Veronica was still laughing. "I'm going to pick truth again, at least for now" she added, spinning the bottle, that ended up pointing to Sharon.

Veronica looked at Curtis and Naida, wondering what they had to do now. "Sharon can't ask anything, so I'll cover for her" Naida said, the muffled sounds coming back. "No, no, no. You can't do it, love. And it doesn't count as my t-turn, so I'll keep myself right here, thank you" she said, fully participating on the game's atmosphere.

"So... have you ever had sex in a public place?" Naida asked, wanting to see if Veronica had done anything similar to her church situation.

"I don't think so..." Veronica started thinking. "Well... we fooled on the beach that day, and I almost come in a hotel lobby the other day" she looked at Curtis, "but no, public sex is still uncharted territory for now" she finished.

"Your turn, Curtle" she said, seeing him act a little bit shy.

By this stage, Curtis' cock was hard. Sure, he didn't think of Sharon and Naida in a sexual sense, but with casual sex happening so close by, it was definitely arousing.

Smiling a little at the nickname, Curtis spun while proclaiming "Dare." The bottle soon ended up on Veronica which would be interesting. "So, what will it be, Ronnie?" he asked, wondering what she had in store for him. He doubted it would be too bad, especially as the most embarrassing part would be doing it in front of Naida. Sharon didn't count, since her vision was gone for now.

"Oh, I know" Veronica said. "Is it me or it's starting to get hot in here?" she laughed. "You are all red after all..." she added. "I think you'd be better off just in your underwear, but it's no fun if you remove your clothes yourself" she mused. "And I have my hands busy..." she added, grabbing a plate with snacks and starting to munch on them. "So the dare is about letting Naida undress you" Veronica stated.

Blushing furiously, his eyes darted to the vodka shots for a moment, before standing and walking over to Naida. "U-Um... I'll stand so you get my lower body, and then I'll get lower for you to get my shirt." Curtis explained. Even as he approached, the erection he had was extremely obvious to all those watching. Waiting patiently for Naida to begin, he lowered to his knees for her to get his shirt, and then walked back to his spot in just some underwear. When his pants were lowered, his cock moved, having a little more room to expand, drawing the two pairs of eyes that were already looking at him.

Sitting down, he looked at Sharon's non-moving body. "U-Uh... if you want Naida, you can uh... lift yourself a bit so Sharon can have a break and her turn, but as soon as she stops her turn, you can return to your spot." he said, blushing harder as he had to explain what to do in Sharon's predicament.

Naida's hands trembled a bit as she started to get rid of Curtis' pants, throwing them aside. The result was that she had his erection just pointing at her face, as her breath turned a little bit ragged. "Nica, you are a meanie" Naida whined softly, trying not to look at the tent on Curtis' underwear, still smiling. She fidgeted around, changing her posture a little bit and pausing before removing the rest of Curtis' clothes and getting rid of them. His erection greeted Veronica as he faced her returning to his spot, while she filled her mouth with snacks, visibly amused.

"Yes p-please" Naida accepted Curtis' offer, swiftly returning to her spot, even if a bit wobbly. It was no secret by then than Sharon had been playing naughty during the whole time, as her face looked suffocated but smiling. She gasped, lying there for a few seconds more before returning to her sitting position. "That was hard, but not as much as that" Sharon wasted no time in getting a pun in, as she looked at Curtis' tent on his underwear. "I'll go for a dare" she added, spinning the bottle until it ended up pointing at Naida, making her free of having to sit back on her face.

"You have been mean and you know it, so it's time for you to get punished" Naida said. "But I won't be the one punishing you, I'm too good of that" added. "Go prone on Veronica's lap, let her spank you. That way you'll get what you deserve and she'll stop stuffing her mouth with food" Naida finished with a smile, a defiant look on her face.

Sharon knew that she had been naughty with Naida on top of her even if the dare didn't ask for that, so she refused the chance to take a shot and dragged her feet to Veronica, landing her small body on her lap. "I can't really spank you with your jeans on" Veronica said, so she pulled down Sharon's pants, revealing a red thong underneath it. Sharon seemed to be about to whine for the treatment, but Veronica turned her words into a yelp with a quick slap to her backside. Her big hand seemed even bigger against the tight buttocks of Sharon, easily catching one of her cheeks with it.

"Just three, you are not so mean after all" Veronica said, landing a second clap on the same cheek, her hand lingering there, groping it for a moment. It was clear that she was enjoying it, revealing a dominant side along her usually bossy self. Without respite, the last smack landed, a bit stronger this time, making Sharon hiss. "You can go now, or I'll keep at it" Veronica threatened as the smaller girl lingered on the spot, making her hurry to drag herself back to her place.

"I can't fucking keep these on right now" Sharon said with a smile, throwing her jeans away, grabbing a cushion from the couch before sitting on it back on her spot. "Your turn" she said to Naida, eager to see what was going to happen.

Naida's small fingers snaked in the waistband of his pants, slowly pulling them down to his ankles. It was an odd feeling, watching the gay girl eye his cock, unsure what the sort of thoughts were that ran through her head. It was definitely better that it was Naida doing it and not a straight woman, as he would have felt just as shy with her as he did with Veronica when they first got intimate.

Watching Sharon move to Veronica's lap, the sight of that attractive ass so close to him, with the small material of a red thong between the cheeks, it was clear that Curtis was struggling with the pressure build-up down below. She had a very nice ass, and watching the skin turn red from the spanking made him even hornier. He wanted to drag Veronica off to the bathroom for a quick fuck, or quick few fucks, just so he could return to the game with a bit more dignity. It was bad enough that Curtis' hardening cock was on full display.

Watching Sharon return, his eyes went to the bottle, which was about to be spun by Naida.

"Your turn" Sharon repeated, as she was seemingly hypnotized by the dose of spanking her beloved had just received, even if Naida was the one that asked for it.

"Oh, right, right" Naida nodded. "I was starting to think that I should have spanked you myself" she said, shaking her head. "Truth is boring, lets go with a dare" she said, clearly into the game, as the bottle spun into Veronica.

"Since you made me work for you by punishing Sharon..." Veronica mused, a glint in her eye showing that she enjoyed not only having her hands in a punishment, but also ordering another one around. "You have to go to the kitchen, grab the big bucket under the sink, we may need it" she started, clearly planning something but not done with it. "My poor Curtle is about to explode, and it's going to be a mess unless you do something about it" she continued. "You saw, even if briefly, what he's capable of. So stop eyeing the vodka and move" Veronica was showing a friendly smile, but she clearly had a hunger in her eyes.

Naida doubted, she was amused by the proposal, even if it was a shameful one. She wasn't specially eager to touch a man's parts, but someone had to do so. Even if it was Veronica's turn next, she could always say truth, or refuse to do it, and Naida didn't want Curtis to suffer an accident on his underwear in front of them. "Fine" she went to the kitchen and grabbed a big bucket.

Sharon's eyes opened widely at her girlfriend's agreement, but the look on her face was one of fun, not anger. "Oh fuck, this is getting real" she whispered, looking at Veronica's bossy face and Curtis' ashamed expression.

"Get up, please" Naida said to Curtis when she returned with the bucket, moving the vodka bottle to a side, kneeling on the center. Pulling his underwear down, his erection pointed at her face again, but this time there was no clothing in between. "It doesn't look so menacing-" she whispered, but her eyes traveled to his bare balls, freezing her for a moment. "What the hell? No wonder that..." Naida mumbled, remembering the scene of the party night. Holding the bucket with one hand, she started to pump at Curtis with the other.

The inexperience showed, as she was too soft and slow at times, too tight at others, not knowing what to do. "Please come quickly..." Naida said, clearly embarrassed. She may not be good at it, but the situation was as exciting as embarrassing and weird. Both Veronica and Sharon leaned in, looking at it closer and closer, staring at the scene.

Frozen in shock as he heard Ronnie's words, he could not believe what Veronica was suggesting Naida do. His breathing began to shake, feeling incredibly nervous, which doubled when he saw Naida go to get a bucket. Swallowing deeply, Curtis stood, as Naida lowered to her knees. Bucket in one hand, she got to work.

It was a strange feeling, being jerked off while your girlfriend watched, but the fact that she was fine with it eased the tension somewhat. She worked on him with a disappointing technique, which felt uncomfortable even when not thinking of the situation they were in, but he was still thankful Veronica had suggested this. He didn't want nor need an accident right now.

"Go a little faster." Curtis requested, as she asked him to cum quickly. His balls began to tighten, and cock began to throb, signalling to any experienced girl that he was about to cum. "I'm gon-ughh" He grunted loudly, interrupting himself as he began to shoot his load. Naida did not manage to aim him or raise the bucket fast enough, her chin and chest getting hit with the first few streams. The bucket was eventually raised, and still managed to fill more than halfway. Seeing the state Naida was in, Curtis felt very guilty. "S-Sorry." he said, his voice small. Just like the name 'Curtle' suggested, the boy began to delve back into his shell, embarrassed at what he had done.

Nadia cowered before the shots, managing to rise the bucket slightly out of time. She could feel Curtis' cock throbbing in her hand, releasing his plentiful seed on the bucket.

"Let me clean you" Sharon got closer to Naida wanting to help, while she was more or less frozen, not knowing exactly what to do but nod at Curtis' apology.

"I got it" Veronica said, licking the few stains out of Nadia. "It's my fault too" she admitted, taking the bucket away from sight.

"Don't worry, even if I don't like boys it was still impressive and fun seeing you twitch and shoot" Naida admitted, looking at Curtis.

"And educational" Veronica added returning back. "Now you know more, I love that... but it can get messy" she admitted.

"No shit. I have seen what that can do to you" Sharon added, since she helped to clean Sharon at her party weeks ago.

Veronica looked at Curtis, seeing a mixture of embarrassment and pride on him, but he seemed to be a little more at ease, at least on her eyes.

"My turn" Veronica put the bottle back in the middle. "Dare" she said with a sly smile, clearly excited. The bottle stopped pointing at her, and since that would be cheating, she spun it again, ending up pointing at Curtis. "Oh oh, here comes the payback" Veronica said, eager to know what he had in store for her.

Sliding his underwear back into place, Curtis sat back down, happy the game was proceeding. He stayed silent throughout the exchange between the three girls, not wanting to say another word. Soon, the bottle was spinning, and it had landed on him once again. "This feels like a rigged bottle, it keeps landing on me." Curtis laughed.

Since it was a dare, Curtis wanted to do something evil to Veronica. After a moment's thought, the boy stood up and silently ran up to Veronica's bedroom. A moment later, he came back with one of the toys they had bought together at the sex store. It was the vibrating dildo, complete with the wireless remote. Handing the dildo to Veronica, he knew she knew what to do with it.

Waiting for it to get inside, the remote was then handed to Sharon. "Have fun." he smirked. "Let's say... until one of us are forced to have a vodka shot to get out of a truth or dare, Veronica obviously not included, you get to have fun with that toy." Curtis said, laughing loudly.

"Truth." Curtis said, wanting to calm down a bit after that embarrassing handjob. Spinning it, he found that it landed on Naida.

Veronica winced when Curtis went upstairs, starting to think about what he was going to bring back, but soon found the answer.

"Is that..." Naida said, eyes open wide.

"You naughty, naughty girl..." Sharon laughed.

"Yeah, yeah... I know" Veronica laughed with Sharon. She moved from sitting to kneeling, legs apart, and after taking a good lick at it, she got the toy inside her shorts and pushed it in. "Oh... there it is" she added, sitting back down like nothing. "Oh fuck, is it too late to get a vodka shoooOOH!" Veronica started to whine, but Sharon was already testing the device, turning it up and down, from minimum to maximum then back at a low strength.

"Oh boy, this is going to be fun. I've to buy one of my own" Sharon said amused.

With Veronica quivering at her spot, Curtis went for truth, his destiny ending in Naida's hands.

"I'm having fun seeing Nica squirm, so I can't be too hash" Naida said. "What's your favorite type of porn and why?" she asked.

Laughing uncontrollably for a while, Curtis had to ask Naida to repeat her question. Blushing a little, he had to think about it for a little while. "Well, it's been a while since I watched porn, since I have Ronnie. But I had a big thing for um... incest porn. I've never had fantasies about my own family, trust me, it's just the taboo of it turned me on. Sort of like public stuff and such." He explained. "Oh, Sharon... I believe ten is Veronica's favourite number." Curtis said with a wink, insinuating she should put it on ten.

"Oh, so I'm your porn now?" Veronica joked, ruffling his hair. She nodded, looking at Curtis confess and smiling. Before she could say anything else Sharon cranked the vibe up, turning Veronica into a twitching pool of pleasure, moaning like mad, gasping for air when she turned it back down.

"I can relate to the whole taboo thing, the forbidden part of it" Naida nodded, since her family didn't really approve her or her brother's lifestyle.

"You have to tell your brother to get me one of these for Christmas" Sharon said, more interested on making Veronica shiver than on Curtis' answer. "My turn now. Dare, of course" she added, reaching for the bottle and giving it a spin, landing on Curtis. "This is definitely rigged" she laughed, still turning the vibe up and down at irregular intervals.

Grinning as his hair got ruffled, he looked up at her. "Well, yeah. You look better than any porn star, and it feels better to touch you than touch myself." he answered, looking back as the bottle landed on him. "Jeez. Uh... Running out of ideas." Curtis admitted, thinking it over. "How about... give Naida a lapdance and strip show. Give your girlfriend a nice time" He instructed. He didn't say she had to get naked, so she could go to her underwear if she desired. He was unsure what else to choose, and after seeing that red thong, he wouldn't mind seeing it again.

Sharon set the vibe on 5, and she got up from the cushion she was sitting in. Veronica was by then lying on her back, her thighs rubbing together just keeping herself from fingering then and there out of sheer willpower.

"A dance, then" Sharon said, since she was already without pants since the spanking. Quickly throwing the top she was wearing, it showed that her small chest was covered by a little bikini top in the same red color of her thong. Looking at Curtis, she started to move and dance, her athletic ass moving inches away from Naida's face just behind her. Sharon didn't have much of a voluptuous body, but she knew how to move it, how to switch from slow to fast, and it was clear that she enjoyed it.

Turning around, it was time for Curtis to see her ass again, as she was shaking her groin in front of her girlfriend, who seemed to have real troubles keeping herself restrained. The only sound there was the low rumble of the vibe and the moans and groans of Veronica, making it all feel enticingly weird.

Once done, Sharon didn't bother to dress, and sat back at her spot in underwear. "M-my turn" Naida managed to voice, clearly excited. "Dare" she said, spinning the bottle, eager to land on Sharon so she could order her to do something more, but it ended up landing on Veronica, even if it took a few seconds for her to be aware of it.

"F-Fucking finally" she gasped, only causing Sharon to pump it to ten, making her drool. "AH! Fuck! Naida, fuck meee!" she yelled, knowing what was going to happen.

Naida of course wasn't going to do so with anyone that wasn't Sharon, so she took the bottle and served herself a shot.

"Give... oh shit, give if back!" Veronica asked, since the conditions have been met, but she wasn't thinking straight as she didn't realize something yet.

"Of course, a deal is a deal" Sharon said, returning the remote to the one that gave it to her, Curtis.

"Oh fuck" Veronica gasped.

Watching the dance, it was difficult not to stare at Sharon. He was not attracted to her, but as a horny teenage boy, it was difficult not to stare at a half naked woman. But soon enough, it was done, and Sharon sat back down. Now, he and her were both in their underwear, while Naida and Veronica were both clothed.

Watching the interplay between the girls as the bottle landed on Veronica, it was amusing to see Veronica scream to Naida to fuck her. Accepting the remote from Sharon, he put it on the highest setting, and then looked expectantly at Veronica. "Ronnie... it's your turn to spin the bottle." He said innocently.

"Fuck!" Veronica screamed and moaned, tortured in pleasure for all to see while she tried to reach the bottle. "Dareee..." she gasped, spinning it weakly, seeing it turn with glazed eyes. The bottle pointed to Sharon, whose hands were dangerously placed between her thighs. The air was electric, and it had been a while since the four teenagers had lost control of the situation. "To hell with everything, just fuck Curtis already before you lose your mind" she said, getting closer to Naida who was looking at the situation embarrassed and excited.

Veronica tore away her clothes, jumping on top of Curtis like a wild animal. Her white bra flew away, and she just pushed her panties to a side before lowering Curtis' underwear. She pulled the dildo outside, letting it tremble in the ground, and promptly replaced it with Curtis' own cock. Swallowing up to the base, jumping on grinding on it no more than thirty short, noisy and wet seconds, Veronica reached a screaming orgasm that had her gasping, falling on top of a baffled Curtis.

"That was so hot..." Naida mumbled, grabbing Sharon and kissing her deeply. "Go down there and finish what you started earlier" she added, pushing her head below her skirt, between her legs.

Shocked at the given dare, Curtis waited for Veronica to reach over and grab a shot of vodka. But instead, the stronger woman climbed on top of him, ripping her clothes to shreds as she impaled herself with his cock. Her eagerness was amazingly hot, grinding against him as she moaned like an animal, before cumming and collapsing on top of him. Laughing, as he had no clue what else to do, Curtis rolled Veronica off of him and pulled out. It was not long until Curtis mounted his girlfriend from behind in doggystyle, gripping her hair and pulling on it roughly. Her head and back were both arched back as his cock rammed her from behind, both members of the couple facing Naida and Sharon as they had their fun. Reaching over to the still vibration dildo, Curtis grabbed it and pressed it to her clit, feeling the vibrations as he thrust faster and faster.

Back
Top Bottom