Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moved [RoleplayMaster and Sigr]

Samantha blushed when Curtis insisted that everything was fine, looking awfully cute in her pink pajamas. "You can call me Sam" she said, almost a whisper, soon turning her attention to the food.

"Call me Nica then, all my friends do" Veronica said, caressing Samantha's long hair, looking like a big sister for a moment. "Man, I built some hunger since last night" she said, looking at both Samantha's and Curtis' reaction while she wolfed on her bacon plate, giving the phrase no importance. "All that partying got me starving" added, gulping half a glass of orange juice.

Samantha seemed that was about to say something, then blushed and stopped herself, fidgeting on the chair. "Yeah, it was fun..." she ended up saying, returning to look down on her plate, playing with the food a bit.

The doorbell suddenly ringed, making Veronica jump up from her chair. "I'll take it" she said, as it was only natural being her home. It was a messenger, delivering an urgent package that Veronica signed off. She dragged a pretty big box in, without any labels that betrayed the content of it. Veronica grabbed it like nothing, and walked towards the stairs. "It's a surprise" she said to both of them, winking an eye, going upstairs to leave the box in her mother's room, leaving Curtis and Samantha alone for a moment.

"Wh-what was that?" Samantha couldn't help but ask, hoping that Curtis had some kind of answer.

"Okay, Sam it is." Curtis smiled, biting into his bacon. "Man I'm a good cook." He said, bragging as a joke. It may or may not have been obvious to Sam, but it would have been clearly a joke to Veronica, due to his long-standing shy nature. Watching as Veronica wolfed down the food, he smiled, happy that he did good enough to make her stomach happy, but blushed as she mentioned working up an appetite the previous night.

Watching with a crinkled brow, as Veronica grabbed the mystery parcel, Curtis merely shrugged as it was carried off. "I... have no idea. This will be interesting though..." He mumbled the last bit, curious if it was some sort of sex toy. That was the only sort of package he could imagine Veronica getting with so much secrecy.

"So you don't know?" Samantha tilted her head, still unsure of what she was getting into, of how much of what Veronica told her was true. Was it some elaborate prank to get back on her? No, nothing about Curtis made her think that they could have planned something like it, even if Veronica did indeed look like she was capable of something like it, she sounded reassuring, welcoming.

"I..." Samantha mumbled. "Do you think I'm cute?" asked, seemingly out of nowhere, leaving her fork on the table. "I mean, I saw how you looked at me last night, and I now that you are Veronica's boyfriend but I still wanted to know..." she paused. "Wanted to know if I'm pretty, if you find me at least a bit hot" she looked at Curtis, blushing.

The sudden, unexpected question caught Curtis off guard, unsure how exactly to answer it. "U-Uh..." He stuttered, gathering his thoughts. "Well, first, let me preface this by saying that I find Veronica to be attractive, and hot, and all the other things I need to say as her boyfriend." He stated, unsure if he was being taped and set up by the two girls, or if Sam simply needed a confidence booster. "But sure, you're attractive. You're the type of girl that I never thought you'd need to ask that question, you're that pretty. Now, where's this coming from?" Curtis asked gently, watching her. As the group had uncovered the previous night, she had gone through a pretty crap upbringing through her school, so maybe this was the result of some bullies? God knows he had faced a few.

Samantha smiled hearing the answer, pleased that Curtis looked at her like that. "I just wanted to know, it helps me decide..." she mumbled, finishing her plate and the orange juice glass.

"Am I interrupting something?" Veronica asked from the top of the stairs, getting back down and into the kitchen. She looked amused, looking at both of them, sitting back at the table. "I feel like lazying all Sunday" Veronica stretched out, Samantha fidgeted on her seat, "it's so comfy in here with you two, maybe a movie or-" she added, getting interrupted by Samantha's sudden voice.

"Iwantit!" Samantha just said. "Please, I... want it" repeated, slowly, almost hugging Veronica's arm.

"And you are going to get it" Veronica ruffled her hair, getting up from the table and picking the empty plates up, tidying a little bit. "We all are" she said, looking at Curtis' confused face. "She watched us" Veronica just said, making both of them blush. "Come on, my pretties" she said, awaiting them both at the bottom of the stairs, almost like a predator gathering up her prey. "We are going to my room" announced, an authority on her voice that wasn't harsh, just stated a fact.

"Decide? Decide what?" He asked, still very much confused. The following interaction between Veronica and Sam was even more confusing, right up until Veronica explained that she had watched the two of them the previous night. Blushing deeply, he was embarrassed to know that they had an audience, even if they had fucked in front of Sharon and Naida before. But one question still remained... what was it that Sam wanted, that she asked from Veronica?

He assumed it was something in Veronica's room, since the trio were all headed there now. "What... what's going on?" he asked, a little bit like a mumble, but still loud enough for Veronica to hear.

"The three of us are going to have some fun" Veronica answered. "I'm going to be in charge and make sure of it" she promised, opening the door to her room. Veronica leaned, giving Curtis a deep sloppy kiss in front of the fidgety Samantha. Then, she turned to her, giving the girl a messy kiss of her own, making her legs tremble. "Now, get in there and wait for me, I'll be back soon enough" she commanded, directing them to her room while she went to her mother's.

Samantha stumbled into the room, looking around without knowing what to do, sitting on the bed. "Oh god, I've never done something like this..." she mumbled, covering her face.

Curtis seemed to relax as Veronica kissed him, his hand going to her waist to hold her a little closer. But whatever relaxing technique her kiss had, was reversed when he saw Sam and Veronica kiss. "Wow." He mumbled, staring at them as the nature of this situation was finally hitting him: He was going to have a threesome!

Looking over at Sam, she looked as nervous as he felt, unsure of if he wanted to have sex with Samantha, as it felt like cheating, even if Veronica was the one encouraging it. And even then, what if he had performance issues? That'd be embarrassing. "Trust me, I haven't either." he laughed softly, before the sound quickly died down to silence once more. He stood where Veronica had left him, waiting for her return.

After a few minutes that seemed to last forever, while Samantha was pacing nervously around the room, faking interest on the athletic trophies that were all around, Veronica returned to the room revealing the contents of the box on herself.

Her eyes were painted with a smoky black that paired with the deep garnet of her lips and her disheveled hair made her look sultry. On the top she was wearing a simple black bra, almost minimalist, pushing her bulging breasts. Long black gloves covered her arms, matte leather at first, fuzzy fur on the upper side. A shiny latex skirt hugged her hips, reaching above the knee in length, and rising past her navel like a corset. A couple of black heels completed the outfit, making her look even taller.

bEpqLsA.png

"Samantha, go fetch the towels and the washbasin from the bathroom, we'll be needing those" Veronica said, obviously pleased with the effect her looks had on both of them. Once Sam managed to process what was going on, she bolted to the bathroom at once. "Curtis. Undress" she just said, expecting him to honor her petition of cooperation and trust from before.

Biting his lip as he stared at Veronica's clothing choice, he was quite obviously aroused and distracted. So it took a little while after she spoke to him, to actually comply and undress, having not heard it the first time. It was good that Samantha was presently distracted with getting the essential cleaning supplies, as it made undressing a little easier. It did not take too long until Curtis' clothes were bundled in a pile (well, his shorts and underwear, along with the shirt he borrowed from Veronica), as the naked boy stood silently. His cock was already rock hard, and his balls were hanging large and low. "What do you have planned?" He asked, wondering if this would be a normal kind of sex, or if something kinky was about to occur.

"Oh, many things" Veronica answered, getting close to Curtis' naked figure and passing by without touching him yet. Reaching for her bedside table, she retrieved one set of handcuffs looking at Samantha returning from the bathroom, almost dropping the things she carried.

"I... Ah..." Samantha mumbled, ogling all over Curtis' naked body, particularly stopping in his throbbing cock, his hanging balls.

"It's fine, Sam" Veronica said gentle. "Speak your mind if you want, but don't be afraid to stay silent if you please. There is no need of filling the silence without anything but pleasure if you can't think of anything to say" she reassured. "I'll be with you in a moment, just have to make sure that my unruly love doesn't get too wild for the time being" added. Her covered breasts grazed the back of Curtis' head, her gloved hands caressed his shoulders. Softly grabbing one arm he cuffed one wrist, then slowly proceeded to the other, keeping his hands on the back. "That way you won't feel tempted to be too rough on the poor Sam" Veronica said to his ear, although both of them could hear it.

"It's fine... I'm sure I can..." Samantha mumbled, feeling bold for a moment, even if she didn't know what she was going to handle. It wasn't as she remembered with precision what happened last night, the alcohol turning it into blurry and steamy imagery.

"I like that..." Veronica mumbled. Her right hand went to Curtis' back, grabbing herself a handful of ass cheek. "There will be time to instruct you on these wonderful things he has between his legs" Veronica shifted, slowly and gently rising her right knee, pushing his balls forwards and upwards. "But first, you have to show him what you got" she said, lowering her head to Curtis' ear, nibbling his lobe. "I already saw it all" whispered.

Staying still as Veronica moved behind him, the boy wasn't too pleased to have his arms cuffed behind his back. Of course, he did not complain, simply happy that he was getting sex. The gentle teasing touches of her lips on his ear, and taking a handful of his ass, both caused him to blush further, listening as she instructed Sam to 'show him what you got'. "What uh... what does that mean exactly?" Curtis asked, for both of their benefits. Veronica seemed to be having a lot of fun with this, and he was already thinking of fun ways to punish her eventually for these cuffs.

Samantha left the towels and the washbasin in the floor, but she was unsure on how to proceed, looking down. "Look at her, isn't cute how shy she is?" Veronica said out loud. "Here, let me help you" she gave pause to the teasing of Curtis' body, walking behind Samantha this time. "Come on, you are beautiful, don't have to be shy..." Veronica said, lowering her head until she was kissing Samantha's neck, making her gasp in surprise. In the meantime, Veronica's hands unbuttoned the top part of Sam's pink pajamas, soon showing that her bra was pink as well, with a small ribbon between the breasts. "Oh my, so cute, so girly" Veronica gasped, finishing with the removal of the pajama top.

"I'm beautiful..." Samantha mumbled, drinking Veronica's words, savoring the attention. "Ah!" she yelped, taking her hands to her breasts, as Veronica's expert hands had already unclasped the bra and her hands were the only things keeping it on place.

"Come on, look at him, look at how she wants to see you..." Veronica talked, her hands traveling to Samantha's waistline, grasping the pajama pants and her pink panties at once, lowering them in one deft move.

"Nica..." Sam panted, leaning backwards on Veronica as the tall girl raised one of her legs, then the other, getting rid of the pink garments. Her small trimmed bush appeared between her legs, giving the girly Samantha a more adult look. Realizing what situation was in, she let the bra go, piling it with the rest of her clothes, finally naked.

"Good, good" Veronica whispered, her gloved hands grazed collar bones, pinched nipples, cupped breasts and caressed her navel, before resting on Samantha's hips. The smaller girl twitched in the attentions, offering little resistance. Veronica squatted behind her, hands on the inner thighs opening her wide, her mouth suddenly attacking her hairy pussy from behind, making Samantha moan and lean forward. "We have to make this ready" she said, between lick and lick. "Curtis, dear, come here" Veronica instructed. "Let Sam reach you, touch you..." she paused. "Suck you" finished, moving the washbasin between Samantha and Curtis.

Watching Veronica get to work on Sam was one of the most erotic things he had seen in his life; a confident taller woman taking advantage of the shyer girl, stripping her down and orally attacking her from behind. His cock was rock hard as he walked closer, begging to be touched. "Have you ever, like, been with a guy before?" he asked, unsure if the nerves were about her having her first time, or just being in a group. "If you don't have experience, just be gentle and slow, so you don't hurt me." He smiled slightly, watching her naked body as she began to react to Veronica's ministrations, and experiment with Curtis' body.

Veronica's experience was serving to make Samantha eager, having to lean forward, allowing the taller girl a better access, finding support by putting her hands on Curtis' hips when he approached. "I..." Samantha gasped. "Yeah... just once..." she said, clearly not wanting to talk about it, as she soon corked her own mouth with the tip of his prick. Samantha traced circles around the glans with her tongue, drool slowly threading down his shaft. Her right hand soon used that added lubrication to start pumping on it.

"It's tasty and cute, isn't it?" Veronica said, giving herself pause. Her gloved fingers started to trace Samantha's outer lips, soon pushing one into her wet insides, toying inside, searching for her weak sports.

Samantha quivered and trembled, messing her pacing on Curtis' cock, turning it unpredictable. The length of cock she swallowed was growing bolder as she moaned on it, not wanting to leave Curtis unattended despite the pleasure she was receiving. "Ah... what... no... no..." Samantha twitched cute, reaching a shy and almost quiet orgasm as Veronica found the clues to the enigma between her legs, knowing now what buttons to push.

Nodding, Curtis sighed softly as his cock entered her mouth, finding her somewhat talented with blowjobs. She was no Veronica, but that was still fine, as it brought a completely new feeling to it. "Not bad." he moaned softly, helpless at forcing her deeper down his cock, thanks to the cuffed wrists. The unpredictable pace also worked good or not so good, depending on the point of view, as his orgasm was quickly approaching. The soft, shy noises Samantha made as she had her orgasm brought Curtis to his own orgasm, cumming a nice, large load. "Shit." he groaned long and loud, panting as he let it all out.

Samantha choked on the first shot in, fumbling backwards, Curtis' cock slipping out of her mouth. Veronica supported Sam in her arms, as Curtis exploded all over her body and the washbasin. "It was true..." she just mumbled once it was done. "I thought I imagined it..." her legs were still shaky.

"Isn't him something else?" Veronica smiled, cleaning Curtis with her tongue, then using a towel to clean Samantha, carefully and lovingly. "How was it?" she asked, wanting to know how she felt.

"Not bad..." Samantha admitted with a blush. "But it's so much..." she added.

Veronica just nodded. "It makes using condoms impossible, are you on the pill?" she asked, receiving a small shy nod from Sam. "Perfect then" she added. "My shy Curtle won't say it, and he likes as it is, but I know his preferences so we are going to get some changes down there" announced. "Grab the washbasin and follow me" instructed, a reassuring hand over her shoulder. "You can watch from there" Veronica said to Curtis, knowing that he wouldn't mind Samantha getting ready to please him.

Samantha obeyed, and soon the washbasin was clean of Curtis' excess and the girls were read. Veronica first used a shaving machine to trim it down further, the vibrations making Samantha shuffle. It wasn't just the first time that the small girl was going to be shaven down there, but also it was another girl the one doing it, and in front of a naked boy. Veronica applied shaving cream, softly and gently, getting a cold towel ready for after the procedure. Veronica slowly and carefully removed every last bit of hair while Samantha was frozen still, treating her with a cream and the cool towel, planting kisses in her inner thighs from time to time.

"You have been so brave..." Veronica complimented. "Now you look even more cute" added, using a mirror allowing Samantha to check the results. The treatment had made sure she didn't feel sore, and all the fiddling had made her wet again. "Now you are ready for him" she said, looking at Curtis and taking Samantha back into the room. "It's time to unleash you a bit, be gentle" Veronica warned him. "Don't cum inside either, she's not ready yet" she added, uncuffing him.

"T-Thank you. For everything" Samantha was way over her head, and wouldn't be able to fully process that session until a few days passed, but she was completely grateful and subservient to Veronica, making the taller girl swoon.

"Go on, have fun, don't mind me. I'll be joining you later" Veronica said, sitting on her chair while she looked at Samantha slowly approach Curtis.

Waiting and watching as Sam's bush was shaved clear, it was soon time for the 'main event' to begin. Again, it felt odd, knowing he was about to have sex with a girl that was not Veronica, but as she was the one encouraging it, he supposed it was alright. Stretching his arms as he was uncuffed, the boy walked over to Sam, running a hand along her side gently, admiring her body.

"Lay down." He said softly, gently pushing her onto the bed. Curtis spread her legs a little, glancing at Veronica uneasily, but she simply smiled back. Glancing back down at Sam, he pushed himself inside, groaning softly at the feeling. Her body was smaller than Veronica's, so it was different in many ways. His arms didn't need to spread as much to clutch the bed, his legs weren't warmed up as much from his female partner's large thighs, and so on. This was no complaint though, just an observation on how different sex could be with different people.

He thrust in and out gently, being painfully slow to him, but knowing it would benefit Sam. "So what are you doing, Veronica? Just watching? If you wanted, you could move onto the bed and give us a show... or maybe use that dirty talk that you know I like?" Curtis suggested, winking shyly at Veronica before looking down at Sam once more. "How's it going for you?" he asked, making sure there were no complaints.

Samantha writhed under Curtis, feeling the pleasure but also terribly embarrassed, looking to a side, avoiding to glance at Curtis' face. Her hands were just in the bed, grabbing the sheets idle.

"I'm fine you stud, trust me" Veronica smiled sultry. "I'll join soon enough, I'm getting warmed up" she added. "We are here for you today Samantha, enjoy it, look at him" Veronica instructed.

"Oh... yes... good..." Samantha whispered, turning her head to look at Curtis, so different in her expression of pleasure from Veronica. Where the bigger girl were all swore and screamed, the smaller one gasped and whispered.

"I was on her back, so I missed the first one" Veronica said. "Turn her around and do her prone" instructed. "It should make easier to hit her weak spot and I want to see her face up close" added. Veronica got the chair closer, as she looked at Samantha's face of pleasure. "We are just beginning" she promised.

Smiling, Curtis nodded and slowly pulled out of Samantha's tight pussy, rolling her onto her stomach. "Up you get." He said softly, gripping her hips and putting her in the doggy position. His hands explored her tight, firm ass, massaging the skin and even giving her ass hole a brief rub to tease her. But soon, he thrust back in, going faster than before to see how many orgasms he could bring from the inexperienced girl. A hand moved up to her lower back, the thumb slipping down between her crack to rub her ass hole once again, while the assault on her pussy continued.

Veronica leaned forward, kissing Samantha deep as Curtis pushed himself into her, her tongue darting in and out her mouth, a fine drool thread shining on her chin. "Mff! Nhhh!" Samantha's shy whispers turned into muffled moans on her mouth, as she panted into Veronica's lips.

When the bigger girl gave her space, Samantha's moans could be clearly heard. "No... ah... my a-ass..." she whined, as Curtis pleased her into another body shaking orgasm, gasping and panting at Veronica's face as she seemed to breathe in every twitch of pleasure she made, reading the smaller girl like a book.

"It's time for me to play" Veronica got up from the chair. She slowly unzipped the fly on the side of the leather skirt, uncovering the secret she was hiding in when she tossed it aside. Her black panties were holding in half of a strapless dildo, while the other half was buried in her glistening pussy, wet threads tricking down her thighs. "Curtis, sit by the bedside, let her have some reverse cowgirl action" Veronica instructed, retrieving the flesh colored implement above the waistline of her panties, leaving them on. "She will have her mouth busy with me" she added, obscenely pumping the fake prick between her legs, looking sultry at the smaller girl.

Curtis' eyes widened slightly as he saw the dildo between Veronica's legs. If it weren't for the second girl in the room, he'd be having serious questions with her. But the idea of double teaming Samantha with two dicks was very appealing, so he did not mind one bit. Nodding at the request, Curtis sat down at the side of the bed, waiting for Samantha to come closer. Once she had, his cock slid inside, helping her grind against him while Veronica had her fun. "I'm not sure how well this will work, doggystyle would work better for both of us." Curtis suggested, especially since he doubted Samantha would have the available thought process to ride him while sucking off a fake dick.

Veronica caressed Samantha's long hair, slightly pulling it as her mouth enveloped her fake prick. Her movements around the length of it caused it to move, grinding Veronica's insides as she pinched Samantha's tits. The poor smaller girl moaned and pulled away from Veronica's crotch, oddly bouncing on Curtis, her pacing completely off. "When you are right, you are right. Go on then" Veronica admitted, seeing that Samantha was indeed overwhelmed, and having trouble to be proactive as the couple was playing with her.

Shifting into the new pose, they all three were on bed for the first time, with Curtis pounding at Samantha's back, while her pleasure ridden face was close to Veronica's crotch. "Oh no... this... so good..." Samantha hissed, her tits swaying forward and back. "So warmfffff-" her words were cut off as Veronica pushed the dildo in her mouth.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you..." Veronica said lovingly, as Samantha's teary eyes looked at her. The bigger girl soon started to pound, mimicking Curtis' pace. Fucking Samantha's face, Veronica made her gag into the toy, purposefully ordered in the size of her beloved. "I think I'm s-staring to get it" Veronica said, leaning over Samantha to kiss Curtis deep while they spit roaster the little girl. They both could feel Samantha tremble, even if her orgasms seemed quieter and calmed than Veronica's usual thrashing, Sam seemed to reach them with ease.

"When it's time, come all over her" Veronica whispered, breaking the kiss, letting a thread of drool fall over Samantha's back. She paused her pumping to reach her back and undo the bra's clasp, releasing her breasts and leaving her wearing just her disheveled panties, the high heels and the long gloves. "Lets see if you can reach these" Veronica dared, making her breasts move side to side, her dildo bouncing from one cheek to another in Samantha's mouth.

Smirking as he watched the two girls, the slapping sound of skin hitting skin intensified as Curtis sped up, wanting to drive the girl crazy with pleasure. Hearing the dare, the boy leaned down over the girl, his thrusting slowing down a little bit as he groped a breast. He was gentle, though he admittedly did pinch and pull a little bit to experiment. But soon enough, he pulled back, knowing his finish was coming soon.

As he felt the build up begin, it was a huge struggle to not just thrust in and expand her belly to become larger than her body, but he did resist the temptation. Pulling out, Curtis thrust his cock between her ass cheeks, back and forth, moaning and grunting as he finally had his release. He was not thinking clearly though, and did not anticipate the cum shooting as far as to hit Veronica right in the face. The first load hit her square in the eye, dripping down the left side of her head. The second landed just below the breasts, and the following three loads absolutely coated her back in semen, her hair becoming sticky. Entering her pussy once again, Curtis thrust a few more times, before pulling out and wiping his wet cock on her thigh.

Curtis gestured to Veronica to stop, and then stared at Samantha. "What are you doing? Veronica planned this amazing evening for you, and you're just going to stay still when she gets messy? C'mon, don't be lazy. Start using that mouth for something useful, and clean her." He instructed, giving her ass a light spank. He figured it'd be fun to boss her around a little bit, and who knows? Maybe she'd enjoy it. The boy, who still stood behind Samantha, glanced at Veronica for approval. He knew she wanted to be in charge, but he wanted to do something for her.

Walking closer, Curtis gently pulled the dildo away, revealing Veronica's glistening wet pussy. A finger ran across Samantha's cummy back, gathering some semen, before smearing it across his girlfriend's cunt. "Make sure to get it all." He warned, making it clear where she needs to be focusing her attention.

Veronica's hands combed Samantha's hair as she pushed the small girl into her crotch, the fiddling of the strapless dildo she was wearing driving her to a small orgasm. Even if Curtis pulling out served as a warning, Veronica wasn't ready for the boy to surpass her defiance and not only shoot at her chest, but cum on her face as well. Samantha shook as she came, the fake prick abandoning her mouth with a wet sound as she moaned.

Veronica reached for a towel but Curtis had plans of his own for Samantha and the cleaning of Veronica. "Sorry" Sam said quiet, still shaky in pleasure, as she stretched upwards to lick Veronica's face. While Curtis recovered, wet licking and slurping sounds filled the room, Samantha diligently cleaning Veronica's face, then her fit abdomen and the underside of her breasts.

Veronica shivered and smiled when Curtis touched her pussy, drenching it with cum. The small girl soon put her face into her dripping cunt, showing dripping wet once the dildo was removed, wolfing even the smallest of traces of cum, making Veronica grab her head to have another orgasm, louder this time.

"Ready for another round?" Veronica asked them both, even if she already knew the answer. Samantha nodded quiet, panting in anticipation, while Curtis was already rock hard again. "Give me a second..." Veronica grabbed the dildo back, smearing front and end with the rest of the cum that dripped down Samantha's back. Once drenched in white, Veronica slipped it back into her, moaning and smiling. Wiping the rest of Samantha's back, she sat on the bed, the dildo glazed in white pointing up. Licking a couple fingers, Veronica lead a merciless and swift exploration of Samantha's asshole, a place that Curtis had already flirted with earlier. The rough treatment caused yet another hissing orgasm, as Samantha leaned on Curtis in front of her.

"Ah... wait... no..." Samantha's protest were as strong as sincere, a blushed whisper abandoning her mouth with her last traces of shame she had. Veronica grabbed her hips, and soon the small girl was resting on her lap, impaled on the dildo while her legs shook in the air, looking at Curtis with a dreamy face. Samantha didn't have the leverage nor the presence of mind to bounce on Veronica's fake prick, but the taller girl had strength to spare, and soon was using Samantha like a blow up doll. The dildo churned Samantha's insides, in and out of her ass, while the other end picked every vibration and swayed inside Veronica's pussy.

"Come on, Curtis" Veronica said between moans, looking straight at him while she gave Samantha a brief respite. "She has her pussy empty" she stated the obvious, aiming to double penetrate the small girl.

Back
Top Bottom