Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moved [RoleplayMaster and Sigr]

"Fuck, I needed that" Veronica mused, gasping on Curtis' chest, resting for a moment. In the meantime Naida's skirt was rolled on her waist, while Sharon got rid of her panties, diving in there. The volley team captain had quite the bush down there, slightly fuzzier than Sharon's small patch, and she was gushing wet.

Veronica twisted responding to the hair pull and the sudden penetration with a loud moan, soon turned into a scream as the vibrator hit her clitoris in full force. "Holy... ah! Shit, Nica" Naida said between gasps, her screams making Sharon want to pick up the pace, starting to furiously finger her girlfriend, her mouth sucking on her clitoris, wet sounds resounding in the room.

It wasn't long until Veronica came again, her already sweaty face distorted by pleasure. Naida started to shake as well, her hands pushing Sharon's head towards her snatch. "Everybody is having fun? My turn" Sharon said. She lied on her back, between Veronica's arms, holding her in all fours. "Curtis, pound her ass, slap that butt" she said, looking at him, then at Naida, who was recovering from her orgasm and nodded. "We want to see her face. Naida, you know what to do" she smiled, opening her legs wide for her.

Feeling Veronica orgasm for a second time, Curtis slowed down as he regained his breath. It was then that Sharon told him to pound her ass, and he took that quite literally. Changing position slightly, Curtis slid himself into Veronica's ass and began to thrust. From his new spot, the cock was thrusting downward into her for a unique and pleasurable feeling. The second instruction made him smile, and a hard slap echoed around the room as his hand made contact with her ass. "Like that, Sharon? Curtis asked, feeling himself near an orgasm. "Should I be cumming in you?" he asked Veronica, giving her ass a squeeze right where he had just slapped her.

"Sharon you sluuuut" Veronica moaned, feeling Curtis intrude in her backside, her cock pushing downwards on her, forcing a lower posture, closer to Sharon's face. The sound of the slap gave the lesbian couple pause, looking at her friend scream and moan with the punishment, smiling in awe. Veronica drooled a bit in Sharon's face, prompting a quick kiss between the two.

Naida slapped Sharon's vulnerable clit, sending a jolt through her body, making her scream. She wasn't angry, but wanted the attention of her girlfriend back. She got a couple of fingers like it was nothing, thrusting in wet sounds, caressing her insides while the small girl moaned. Two became three, then four, and Sharon's moans grew louder and louder, as she twisted and turned. Soon Naida had her whole right hand in her girlfriend, using the left one to grope and claw at Sharon's small breasts.

Sharon seemed embarked in an unending orgasm, and things were just louder as Naida's hand turned into a fist, slightly bulging on Sharon's belly. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Sharon was an endless source of restrained movement, screams of swear words and moan after moan. She could barely pay any attention to Veronica, as she was a puppet in Naida's hand. Naida on her part was sharing her interest between sizing up Sharon's reactions to her movements, her pounding, and seeing how Veronica moaned like an animal, responding to every push, every slap.

"Hold on as long as possible" Veronica begged, enraptured in pleasure, glad that Curtis had already come once. "But stuff me when you get there" she added, managing to get words between gasps and moans, looking at Sharon's never ending orgasm below her, as Veronica had a couple more of her own.

The sounds of Sharon's orgasm was amazing, stronger than anything he had even heard Veronica do. He would have to try fisting her sometime, and see what that was like for her. Listening to her reply, Curtis nodded, thrusting harder as he tried to hold on. Her hair was pulled on tighter as he began to get closer. And as it came, his hand pushed her whole body forward, suffocating Veronica and Sharon in each other's chest. Obviously with Sharon's lack of breasts, it was not that bad of a situation for Veronica. His cock was buried in her ass, and Sharon would begin to feel Veronica's stomach bulge against the top of her head, no cum leaving her as his cock was buried balls deep. "Fuck." He panted, releasing Veronica. The boy was about to pull out, when he realised something. "Uh, Naida? Could you grab a bucket for me when you're ready? If I pull out, I'm absolutely going to ruin this carpet." he said, having surprising foresight at a time like this.

Naida nodded, thrusting her hand a few more times before very slowly pulling out. Grabbing the bucket used earlier, Naida ran to the kitchen to empty it, before returning and handing it to Curtis. Slowly, the boy pulled out, his cum mostly getting in the container, as well as running down Veronica's thighs as it coated them white. But the bucket was now full. "Hop up?" He asked Veronica, patting her on the ass. Unfortunately, she did not realise how close she was to the bucket. So as she stood, the bucket was kicked, spilling the entire bucket's contents all over Sharon. "Oh shit." He mumbled, suddenly having deja vu from Veronica and his first time together at Sharon's house, when he had awoken to find Veronica absolutely plastered with semen.

Veronica was dizzy with pleasure and Sharon was positively drunk on it, turned into a sweaty, shaking mess of a girl. Her current state didn't last much, as in the crazy not quite foursome they were, the full bucket of cum was toppled over Sharon's form. Veronica was sure that the only thing keeping her from screaming was the fear of getting a mouthful of it, but they all could hear her urgent moans, not of pleasure this time.

Naida's eyes opened wide, and soon got completely naked and grabbed Sharon in her arms from the mess she was in. Ivory goo dripped on her darker skin as she took her girlfriend upwards. "My mother's bathroom is bigger" Veronica managed to say, since the two girls knew her home, having been there time after time. Bigger was an understatement, as the thing had a freaking jacuzzi in there. Putting Sharon in, Naida started to wash everything out of her small body and her own self, dirtied as she carried her.

"I'm so sorry" Veronica said as she and Curtis got upstairs with them, trying to stifle a giggle, only managing to slightly suffocate it. "I'll send the carpet to the cleaners tomorrow. We can keep the fun here..." she proposed, getting in the jacuzzi with them cleaning herself as well. The warm water was starting to create a vapor mist, turning the moment surreal. Who had thought that after moving in to Los Angeles Curtis would end with three naked girls in front of him before even Halloween?

Curtis looked incredibly apologetic, but it was Veronica's fault. Following the girls into the bathroom, he was unsure of whether he should have waited downstairs, due to the fact that he was with Veronica. But they seemed unfazed at his presence, in fact waiting for him to get into the jacuzzi. Climbing inside, it was definitely an odd feeling to be in a jacuzzi with three other women of varying attractiveness.

He could feel himself harden, but thankful for the pause, Curtis grabbed the soap and began to wash Veronica's body. "Stand up." He instructed at one point, waiting for her to stand before washing her legs, pussy, and ass. Looking up at her, he had a great view of her pussy, so he had to raise a question that he had thought of earlier. "Ronnie..." He began, blushing before even saying a naughty word. "Do you reckon you'd be able to fit this inside you?" Curtis asked, clenching his hand into a fist. It would be a nice way to break the tension, trying to do it while they washed up, a fun show while they relaxed. Curtis was unsure if that was the end of the sex fest or not. It definitely felt that way, but he was up for more.

"Holy shit Curtis, when I came here tonight I thought I could be drowning in vodka, not... that" Sharon joked, clearly a fun incident to remember in the future, nothing dire. Naida and her were sitting down on the tub, wet caresses and cuddling as they were bound on a kiss, slowly and gently fingering each other.

When Curtis talked, Veronica looked at his closed fist in awe, unsure. "She's a big girl, she can take it" Sharon pointed out, briefly breaking the kiss for unsolicited input.

"I can try..." Veronica said, her voice trembling slightly. "After how much I've already come, better if I lie down, I don't think my legs will be able to hold me" she added, starting to sit and spread her legs. Naida and Sharon kept playing with each other, but their attention was in Veronica's dare.

"Relax and breathe" Naida advised, her face not so sure that she could easily take it, no matter her height.

"Slowly, please" Veronica asked, legs open, one hand on her clit, the other on one of her breasts.

Laughing softly, he was glad Sharon made that comment. He continued to feel as if he made situations worse somehow, but thankfully everyone seemed so cool with him. But it was in Curtis' nature to feel incredibly bad after every bad move, no matter who he was with.

Curtis gestured for Veronica to sit in the corner against the wall, her legs in the jacuzzi. Approaching her exposed pussy, Curtis nodded at the request and began with one finger, rapidly fingering her to get her a little excited. His second finger slipped in during this without a pause. When the third finger came in though, Curtis slowed down a lot, knowing that she hadn't taken anything too thick in a while, at least nothing that wasn't a toy. After some gentle fingering, a fourth finger was introduced. This was incredibly tight, but this was most of the battle. Soon, Curtis' full, open palm hand had slipped inside, and that was when the fist clenched.

Back and forth Curtis began to essentially punch her insides, being gentle and slow as he saw the bulge of his hand in Veronica's stomach. "Ronnie... Naida and Sharon were giving us instructions earlier, maybe it's time you tell them to do something." he suggested, trying to distract her as he worked up his speed. But he doubted she'd be able to think straight.

Veronica was accustomed to her own fingers, pretty sizeable but nothing too big, until the last few months, where she was used to Curtis' cock and a couple of toys, once again nothing that she couldn't handle and enjoy. But this was a different animal in girth and length. His fingers went on and on, increasing in number with time, and by the moment four of them were in, Veronica was starting to squirm against the wall. The touch of her own hands increased, trying to ease Curtis in, but it was nowhere near as easy as the little Sharon made it look.

"Oh shit, oh god, waitwaitwait..." Veronica begged, once the thumb was in. Her breath was ragged, and she backed off against the wall, having nowhere to go, controlling herself to not run away. Curtis had to be feeling the clenching pressure of her insides, threatening to never leave his hand go. Veronica's attention turned to her own nipples, pinching them as she tried to control her breath. "I think I... fuck!" just talking was proving to be hard. "I can... slow... fucking please..." she begged, trembling.

As Curtis made a fist and started to slowly pound her insides, Veronica was messed up. His hand seemed to push everywhere at once, the stimulation feeling crazy. Her eyes looked at the bulge in awe, one of her own hands reaching for Curtis' one inside her, touching briefly before losing it.

"Do not... ahh... limit to move back and forth, turn the wrist sideaways too... fuck!" Naida advised, as Curtis looked Sharon was back between her legs, feasting on her.

"I... ahhhh, fuck... can't..." Veronica mumbled, her body shaking around Curtis' fist, seemingly enraptured in a low pulsing orgasm if the contractions around his hand were to be a clue. Veronica was gushing wet around his hand, and the combination of pressure and pleasure were too much, making her lost control and pee.

"It's n-normal" Naida assured, "it happens to everyone unless you visit the toilet beforeAH!" she spoke between moans. "Even ShaFUCK!" Naida's body twisted, as Sharon took a nib at her clitoris for talking too much.

Veronica was intoxicated in her own pleasure, no longer able to control her breath nor go anywhere, just a gibbering mess, moaning in the corner in a constant trembling orgasm, that would last as long as Curtis was willing to take her in.

Making Veronica orgasm and lose control was his favourite thing, so when Curtis found how much of a mess she became after the fist, he knew he had to keep this up. Gripping her leg, Curtis held her body in place as his fist moved faster as her orgasm and piss began to lube her even better. Taking Naida's advice in stride, the arm could be seen rotating inside her.

He knew he was in control of the situation, so he could go on and on as much as he liked. "Count up from zero with Mississippi's" Curtis instructed, wanting to hear how hard it was for her to speak. It was only when she reached "Six hundred Mississippi" which was the equivalent of ten minutes, that Curtis finally pulled out. It was tempting to see if she could swallow the hand with her mouth now, sucking in the juices that had just lubed her up, but resorted to washing his arm off in the water.

"C'mon, let's have a shower." Curtis said gently, getting out of the jacuzzi and helping Veronica. Easing her into the bath and under the hot water, her tired body was soon pressed up against the glass. "Hearing you moan jibberish as you tried to speak was hot... I need one more fuck." The boy explained, his cock entering her ass once again. It was tempting to fuck her pussy, but with how sore it would be now, he thought he'd go easy on her. Back and forth his cock began to thrust, seeking his last orgasm. He doubted Veronica would have another, since she probably broke her record on orgasms in one instance, but she could always surprise him.

"Z-zero missssssissippi..." Veronica started to mumble, feeling Curtis' arm twist and turn. He churned her insides while she tried to count, failing miserably. Some numbers were barely audible, others she just skipped in confusion, and yet the end result was almost twice those ten minutes that should be. "F-five h-hund-hundred ninety... ninety... nine misssisssssisssppp" Veronica reached after a while, barely unintelligible. Her moans were a constant, accompanied with low grunts and gasps full of drool. "Six hundrrrr mssspppfff..." she muttered, catching her breath after sweet release, feeling oddly empty.

"That was way too crazy for a first time" Naida said, baffled seeing her friend turned into such a mess.

"I don't see Nica minding it" Sharon added. "But she's gonna be useless in Monday training" she laughed.

As Curtis took Veronica out, the lesbian couple had the jacuzzi for themselves, engaging in passionate tribadism, one eye in each others athletic body as they twisted, the other in what Curtis was about to do to Veronica.

With her bountiful breasts pressed against the glass, Veronica could barely stand for herself, her opened legs wobbly in a wide stance, allowing the shorter Curtis to reach with ease. Her battered pussy was drooling but earned some degree of mercy, as Curtis was going to pound his last shot into her ass. The strange sensation, so different to the one she just had was welcome and pleasant, but Veronica was just too spent, her body too numb to really get off from it. With a pleasured smile plastered on her face, she just took what was coming.

Slamming his cock in her ass, Veronica's near-unconscious body against the glass. "C'mon, moan like a little dirty slut in front of your friends." He whispered in her ear softly, his balls loudly slapping against her skin. If Sharon and Naida gazed between Veronica's legs, they'd notice that the majority of Curtis' balls were still showing, swinging happily as he sought his final release.

Once he finally came again, Curtis gently pushed against her stomach, the cum shooting violently out of her ass and splashing against the glass separating them from the other couple. Turning the water off, Curtis hooked an arm over his shoulders and carried Veronica to the bedroom. Looking at Sharon and Naida, he gave a smile, but he was clearly tired. "You're welcome to join us in Veronica's bed, or find another bed somewhere. I don't know if there's a guest room with a decent bed, but you could go there if there is." Curtis suggested.

Bringing Veronica into the bedroom, he helped the older girl into bed, curling up behind her as he spooned her naked body. It did not take long for either to pass out from exhaustion.

Veronica's moans and grunts matched Curtis' rhythm, indulging herself in his attentions once he had filled her backside with his seed, without strength to add much else. Sharon and Naida were enraptured in one another, their stamina seemingly having no end, their bodies shiny with water.

"We'll manage with the guest room, unless we end up falling here in her mom's" Sharon said when Curtis offered. Veronica's house did have another room in the third floor, as spacious as her own, but it was unused. Sharon and Naida kept fooling for a little bit more after Veronica and Curtis just fell asleep in her bed.

"Veronica, please?" Rachel asked, days later. She and her steady boyfriend, Richard, were about to embark on a cruise around Halloween days, but it turned out that Richard had a fifteen year old daughter that needed some vigilance.

"I want you and Richard to have fun, but babysitting the daughter of a man you haven't introduced to me yet is going to be weird" Veronica said.

"It's not babysitting, she's not much younger than Curtis, and I wouldn't call that babysitting" Rachel said, amused.

"Mom!" Veronica said, embarrassed.

"Just saying, Richard doesn't want to leave her downtown alone, and we have a room to spare" Rachel said.

"Fine, fine..." Veronica surrendered. "If it's makes you happy you know I'm not arguing. I hope she's a nice one" she added.

"Well, about that..." Rachel mumbled...

"And that's more or less what happened" Veronica said to Curtis on Halloween afternoon. "Richard is going to drop her on us as he comes to pick up Rachel in a matter of minutes" she explained. "So as soon as they bolt to the port, we can change into the costumes and go to Sharon's" she added. Sharon, as it couldn't be otherwise, was organizing a Halloween party and everyone was invited. "We can take her with us to the party, it should be a nice icebreaker" she shrugged. The doorbell would ring in a matter of minutes, and Samantha, her mother's boyfriend's daughter, would be suddenly in their lives.

Nodding at Veronica as she explained the situation with Samantha, Curtis hoped she was nice. He had grown so used to the niceness of Sharon, Naida, Veronica and her mother, that any disruption to that comfort would make him suffer greatly.

It would not be long until they would be on their way to Sharon's party, Veronica dressed as the crazy Harley Quinn, and Curtis in a Joker costume reminiscent of Heath Ledger's. Of course, make-up would be done quickly, so it would not look to accurate.

His head perking up as the doorbell rung, Curtis kissed Veronica on the cheek and patted her leg. "That's your cue" Curtis smiled, figuring that Samantha would prefer to meet Veronica first, and not Veronica's boyfriend.

Veronica hurried downstairs, where her mother was setting up her baggage for the trip, so Rachel opened the door first, uncovering a tall bearded man that looked younger than he was. He hugged and kissed Rachel, looking at Veronica as she approached with a smile.

"You must be Veronica" he said, looking upwards with a charming smile, even he was dwarfed by her stature. He shook her hand, firm and determined.

"Oh, the mysterious Richard!" Veronica joked, receiving an odd look from her mother. "It's nice finally seeing you, I hope you have a fun trip" she said, honestly with a wide smile.

Looking behind him, Veronica's eyes rested on a grumpy looking girl staring at her phone, about Curtis' height, wearing ripped jeans and a black jacket over a top of the same color. She was carrying a couple of suitcases herself, presumably filled with the things she needed to spend the days there as their parents were away. "You must be Samantha, pleased to meet you" Veronica stepped close, offering a hand to shake.

The girls eyes moved upwards from her phone, opening wide before the towering height of Veronica. She shook the hand out of habit, but couldn't say a word.

"We don't want to be late, behave and have fun" Richard said, taking Rachel's baggage into the car. Rachel mouthed a silent thank you at Veronica, and soon bolted in the car, away to the port, leaving the girls alone.

"That was fast" Veronica mumbled. "Let me help with that" she said, effortlessly grabbing Samantha's baggage. The girl didn't say a thing, maybe she was shy, Veronica thought. "Your room is upstairs, next to mine" she said, guiding her, reaching the upper floor. "Curtis! We are here!" she shouted on the way up.

"Who's Curtis?" Samantha asked, her first words a question. "I thought you were an only child" added. She gave him a once over, not impressed at all.

"Curtis, this is Samantha" Veronica said, opening the door of the guest room and leaving the suitcases inside. "Curtis is my boyfriend" she explained.

Samantha looked at Veronica in disbelief, back at Curtis, then back at Veronica again. "It's this some kind of joke? He must be my age" she said, sneering.

Standing as he heard Veronica and Samantha approach, Curtis patted himself down so he looked a little more presentable, and then offered a hand for her to shake as Veronica made the introductions. Hearing the sneer from the shorter of the two girls, Curtis' hand silently fell back to his side.

Turning to Veronica, he tried to ignore Samatha's comments as he began to speak. "Should we uh.. go change into our costumes?" Curtis asked. His voice was softer than usual, sounding very similar to the day they first met. From that alone, it was obvious he was feeling a bit uncomfortable. Unlike their first meeting though, this was not a pleasant feeling.

"If I have been properly informed, he's a bit older than you, and no joke" Veronica said, stern, Samantha seeming to shrink in her presence. For a moment, Veronica wanted to smack her, old habits mixed with her defense of her beloved, but she kept herself calm. Not only she wasn't that person anymore, she also wanted the thing between Rachel and Richard work, so she couldn't slap the nonsense out of her on the first day. She understood that this couldn't be easy for Samantha, but lashing out on Curtis was just cowardice.

"It can be a shitty week where we end up in a fight, or it can be a decent week where we end up as friends. Or at least not foes" Veronica said, Curtis' tone of voice hurting her, but she had to try this much for her mother. Samantha remained silent. "We are going to a Halloween party to a friend's house, and you can come if you want" Veronica offered peace, maybe she just needed some fun to stop being a jerk.

"I..." Samantha seemed eager to come up with another offensive comment, but she took pause. "I guess I can try" she just blurted. "I think I can come up with something to dress" added, going inside the guest room.

Veronica just nodded, before going with Curtis to her room. "I'll make it up to you later" she said to him with a kiss when she thought was out of Samantha's earshot, the door to the guest room still ajar.

Staying silent until Samantha left, Curtis curled into Veronica's side, finding comfort in her arms. "Don't need to make it up to me. Not your fault." He said quietly, kissing her cheek and sighing softly. "This will be a long week." He added, before taking Veronica's hand as they went to her bedroom. Laid out on the bed already, was the different clothing options that the two would wear.

Veronica would be wearing a Harley Quinn outfit reminiscent of the Batman Arkham videogames. She would also be applying some makeup to her face for the whiter look, and some hair spray for the pig tails.

Curtis had chosen to compliment this with a Joker costume that resembled Heath Ledger's in the Dark Knight film. As he had no clue with makeup and such, Veronica would be helping him with own face and hair.

After what felt like forever though, they were both done. "It's going to be hard not to kiss you, since it would ruin our faces." He smiled at Veronica, the costume showing off how long and attractive her legs were. He was at ease for the moment, seemingly forgetting about Samantha's company that they would soon be treated to.

"I don't want to excuse what she just said" Veronica commented, sitting on the bed, wearing a black and red thong before working herself in those tight red and black pants. "But I guess that we were just dropped in each others lives out of a sudden" the waistline of the pants was quite low, showing the upper side of the thong, making her blush briefly before continuing with the boots. "So I can sort of understand it? But it was still awful" Veronica said.

The red and black lace bra was on, then the corset with the same colors, pushing her breasts tight. "Ooof" she gasped. "This is pretty tight" Veronica adjusted it, that part of the costume also revealing her underwear. "I'm starting to like all this leather..." she mused while Curtis dressed, ready to makeup both of their faces.

Once done, they got outside, seeing the guest room's door open and Samantha unpacking her things inside. She had managed to throw together a cowgirl costume with the things on her suitcases, not bad for an improvised one. The hat and the denim vest were fine, and even if the lace shorts said saloon prostitute more than cowgirl, they looked fantastic on her small frame. A couple of cowboy boots completed the outfit, not bad all things considered.

"Whoa, good work" Samantha blurted at the sight of the couple, almost an unwilling admission, clearly making an effort to behave. She said nothing else, getting downstairs with them, ready to party. It almost seemed like before saying anything bad, she just preferred to not say anything at all.

It took a long moment for Curtis to stop staring at Veronica, the costume doing wonders for his imagination. It didn't help that he could still see her thong, and her large breasts were pushed together in a very attractive fashion. "Ronnie... Might want to keep that costume on after the party." He suggested, biting his lip. "You look really good in it." He added, making it clear how much he wanted to fuck her. Thankfully, the clothes he wore were long and baggy enough to hide his erection well, so he resisted getting his cock out right then and there.

"Thank you." Curtis said, replying to Samantha's surprising compliment. His eyes ran over her costume, and he was surprised to find how attracted to her body he was. Not Samantha herself, especially not with her attitude, but she had a very nice body. Realising he was staring, Curtis looked up at Veronica with a smile. "Shall we head off?"

Grabbing Veronica's big car, the costumed trio headed to Sharon's where, once more, the party could be heard even before hitting the door. Once inside a sea of costumed people were dancing, while Veronica opened the way for Curtis and Samantha. If normally she had trouble knowing even a quarter of the people in Sharon's parties, with them in costumes it was basically impossible.

Luckily for them, their friends were pretty easy to spot. Both Sharon and Naida were wearing the same, sexed up orange prison uniforms, strategically torn here and there to be more enticing but still wholesome.

"I always knew you would end up in prison" Veronica laughed, finally crossing the crowd to them.

"You are going to spill out of that" Sharon answered, looking at her tight costume. "Nice work, Curtis" she said, turning to him.

"Well, we have been falsely accused, you two are the real delinquents here" Naida added, smiling.

"Sharon, Naida, this is Samantha" Veronica introduced her to the couple. "She's Richard's daughter and will be staying with me for a week during their trip" she explained. The girls were informed by phone earlier, but it was still proper procedure. "Samantha, my friends Sharon and Naida" she added.

Samantha looked at them, soon noticing their body language and how close they were. If she minded them being a couple, she said nothing at all. "Are all these houses so big? It's weird compared to our place downtown" she commented, an odd observation to be made.

"Well, yeah I guess" Sharon said, tilting her head.

"It's crazy, you are only missing having your own pool" Samantha said, looking around, seemingly impressed, causing Sharon to snicker. "What?" Samantha asked, slightly upset not knowing what she was laughing about.

"Ask them how they met" Sharon said, looking at them.

"Really? I hope it's nothing naughty, but I have no hopes of it" she said, looking at Curtis and Veronica.

By the time the trio reached the party, Curtis seemed a lot more relaxed, even if the music was annoyingly loud. Grabbing Veronica's hand, he let the much taller woman lead them through the sea of people toward their friends. "Looking good, you two." Curtis smiled at Sharon and Naida, thanking them for the compliment and the invite to the party.

Grinning a little at Samantha's comment and Sharon's following snicker, Curtis answered the question. "Basically my family and I arrived here from Australia, but our furniture was a little early. Veronica and her mother, who were to be our new neighbours, offered to go into the neighbouring town and bring it back for us, and help us move in. As Veronica was bringing stuff in, she noticed the pool and got a little jealous she didn't have one, and I simply suggested that she use ours. After all, I'd've been an idiot to pass up an opportunity of seeing Veronica in a bikini." He grinned, wrapping an arm around Veronica and giving her body a small squeeze.

"See? Nothing naughty... Although admittedly, the first time we kissed was in that pool..." He confessed, blushing a little as he remembered it. "Never been so thankful that Veronica wasn't good at basketball." Curtis added, his smile soon fading as something occurred to him. "Veronica?" He asked, looking up at her. This was now more of a personal conversation than anything relating to the other girls. "Did you honestly miss that shot?" He asked, as something had occurred to him. "Or did you let me win?" Curtis added. Sure, his prize was not kissing her, it was hers. But she may have somehow manipulated the situation so that would happen. He didn't mind, in fact, it made him feel better that she was interested in him all the way back then.

Veronica smiled, fondly remembering the day, and then Curtis mentioned the bet and she got embarrassed. "What do you mean not good at basketball?" Sharon asked, listening to a part of the story she didn't know. "She was the MVP two years in a row before high school and getting into volleyball" she added with a laugh, even the makeup couldn't hold Veronica's embarrassment.

"With that height it's like cheating" Samantha commented, sounding jealous.

"And yet I'm the best one of the volley team" Sharon said, who wasn't taller than her, silencing the girl at once, making Naida groan.

"It being true doesn't mean that you should go bragging around" Naida chastised her with a smile and a kiss.

Curtis wondered what happened that day, making Veronica feel at the spotlight. Lying would be awful, and she didn't want to do it, but saying the truth would be even more embarrassing. In the end, Veronica chose to say the truth, as shameful as it could be.

"I... I got nervous and missed. Really" Veronica mumbled, having to repeat it louder over the music. "I thought I was forward with the bet, daring to ask for a kiss and then you upped the ante and got me riled up" she added. "I normally perform well under pressure but that day you got me" confessed, without daring to reveal the nature of the bet.

"Wait, if she missed, what did you win?" Samantha asked. "You wouldn't..." she didn't dare to voice it, but her mouth formed the word blowjob.

Blushing incredibly red, both at the admission and Samantha's suggestion as to his prize, the boy furiously shook his head. "No, no." he said quickly. "If Veronica won, I'd have to kiss her. If I won, I believe she'd have to put suntan lotion on me or something like that. Like, a massage." He explained, unsure if he was remembering correctly. "Is that right?" Curtis asked, glancing at Veronica before continuing with the story. "I won, and then as she began to leave the pool, I sat up on the edge to get a little higher, then I kissed her." The boy explained to the group, looking incredibly embarrassed. "When she made the reward for her bet kissing me, that was the bet I wanted to make anyway. So I just made something else up, hoping I'd get the chance to miss, but Veronica went first and missed. So I just decided to kiss her and hoped I wouldn't get slapped."

Happy story time was over, at least the part in which he had to explain the day they met, Curtis decided to disappear into the crowd looking for snacks. Upon his return, he had a plate of pastries for what looked like the group, from Samantha's perspective. But with everyone else, they knew it was Veronica's food due to her size and eating habits. "Here." Curtis said, handing the plate to his girlfriend and grabbing a small sausage roll off of it.

"That's it? I expected worse" Samantha said, faking a more open attitude than she really had. Either it was a weird act or she was more naive than she looked, a good girl playing bad.

"Well, that's just how it began" Sharon said once Curtis was gone, "just don't let them drink too much..." she added, before receiving a pinch from Naida.

"Don't listen to her, she's just a tease" Naida added, not wanting Samantha to get the wrong... well, the right idea.

Veronica fidgeted, not wanting to give Samantha a bad first impression that could cause trouble for the relationship between their parents, but then again, she didn't want to come across as fake, nor mindful of what others thought.

"It's fine, it's fine" Veronica said, the makeup aiding to hide the blush. "Oh, nice!" she said, at the look of the huge plate of food Curtis brought back, being careful with her eating to not mess her makeup.

In front of the open lesbian couple with Sharon's teasing at the head, and how lovely Veronica and Curtis looked, Samantha felt out of place, wanting to have some of that but never having dared to build a relationship of her own, her personality turning to abuse.

"A small sausage, no surprise there" Samantha ended up blurting, wanting to show that she could be dirty and sassy as well, missing the mark completely.

Back
Top Bottom