Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What happens on an Airship... (Sheena-Tiger x MessedupRp)

Eniola blinked, thinking hard what could be meant but it dawned her even before Mila crawled onto the bed and blushed. She looked down into that face, framed by white hair and shuddered with each kiss on those nerve clusters on the inside of her thighs. It only took a few licks and Mila's sexy girl was moaning and she could feel hands running through the long white hair, caressing Mila. Eniola was gentle, just giving some love back while her mistress could taste her juices. She wondered just a little bit how it would have felt, eating her breakfast while someone was licking her like that, maybe she could experiment in the coming days... and not simply experiencing it herself but giving it to her lovely owner as well.
download

Mila touched and caressed herself her licks and touches becoming more desirous. More primal and animalistic and not in a bad way. She rolled herself onto her back and rolled Eniola with her. Now sitting the girl on her face.

The redhead was more than willing to give in to the eager tongue of her mistress. She really liked how Mila was showing her affection and her juices were quite plenty due to it. When the taller one suddenly grabbed her to turn both around, Eniola yelped, not having expected such a move. Mila was still full of surprises for her. The young redhead just trembled at first but then slowly pushed herself up from her position on all fours, into a sitting position, lightly pushing down while at the same time reaching down again. Her hands ran through the white hair, liking how it felt and how much she felt to be the dominant one... at least for a tiny little bit while she could feel Mila working her tongue up into her, making her moan with pleasure. "Mmmmmh....mmmmore!"
download

Mila's eyes closed as she felt fingers through her hair. She moaned as her own fingers entered her shaved slit and ate faster, using one hand to grind Eniola on her face.

Eniola moaned in delight. There was not much she could do so she simply leaned back a bit, presenting her shapely breasts to anyone who would dare to enter the room right now. The fingers in her white hair aside, Mila could feel the trembling thighs closing around her head. Eniola did not plan to really trap her mistress there and would not fight back, but she was so close to her first morning climax that she did not think about it. Her clit was throbbing lovingly, begging for attention and given her state of arousal, Mila could tip her over the edge whenever she wanted, either by giving that little nub a tiny bit of attention or keep going deep into her slaves pussy with her warm tongue.
download

Mila smirked and stopped completely, feeling Eniola's clit throbbing and quivering in protest as the pleasure dissipates from Eniola's body. She smiled and bore down on her slave's nub. Attacking it with her mouth and tongue.

The slim redhead panted and had a rather confused look on her face as she realized the administrations had stopped, then squirmed and whined. Mila had toyed enough with her slave to have her almost at the edge of her first climax, only to let her cool down a bit. This was fast forgotten as the white haired girl attacked the throbbing nub and within seconds made her orgasm with a deep moan while she arched her back and pushed her hips ever so slightly down. Only seconds later she toppled forward, supporting herself on her hands while her legs slipped slightly to the sides again, letting Mila's head go while she hoped that her mistress would continue licking her... eating her out, while her pussy was dripping her lovely juices for Mila to enjoy.
download

Mila leaned forward and licked the redhead clean slowly. She got back to her pussy and pulled her hips back gently to rest on her head. She continued to finger herself, still in Eniola's view. She moaned softly into Eniola, creating wonderful vibrations.

Eniola shuddered an shivered and looked down at what her mistress was doing and could only moan at the sight, how those fingers were moving in and out of her lovely owner. Slowly she bend down further and began to lick around the moving fingers, wanting to give Mila some love in return.
download

Mila moaned and groaned, happy to be felling her slave returning with her own sexual help. She decided to turn the tables on Eniola and rolled over, turning Eniola onto her back and sitting on her slave's face. She grabbed from the drawer where she had stored it, the vibrator and ran her hand along Eniola's pussy, holding the toy for her to see "you remember this don't you dear? I think you might want more of this"

The lovely redhead felt Mila grabbing her and getting some momentum but was not really prepared to find herself on her back so suddenly and yelped into the offered pussy, shuddering. The position was new to her, at least being in it while laying on her back unlike a bit earlier where she was on the top, but she actually liked it. Eniola trembled and pushed her hips up against the teasing hand. "NO, I do not know what th... o...oooh. Yesss! Mooooore!" Eniola already moaned again, even without the little evil toy in use.
download

Mila smiled and and played down on top of Eniola. Keeping her pussy on Eniols's face, she took a few licks to feel if Ebiola had gotten wet then set the vibrstor head on Eniola's stomach, turning it to low and slowly dragging it down until it reached her pussy.

Eniola worked her tongue again after her little outburst and she even reached up and around Mila's thighs in a meager attempt to hold her down for even better licking, pushing her lips into those warm, wet lips of her mistress. When the taller white haired put the vibrator down on her belly and felt the the vibration on her skin, she moaned lovingly, right into the pussy. It only grew the deeper the little thing wandered and her lips vibrated against Mila's pussy with every single moan while she as well tried to lick deeply into it, searching for all the lovely spots inside the lovely tunnel.
download

Eniola kept moaning right into the pussy of her mistress. She had a hard time coordinating her tongue and what Mila did with the vibrator. She trembled quite a lot under the administrations while the tongue darted as best as it could into the warm hole, her own leaking more and more of her juices. Mila was bringing her redheaded girl to a second climax right here and now, moaning Mila's name into the wet pussy above her.
download

Eniola whined in utter frustration, even though this was not the first time Mila was pulling that trick on her. The deep moan, filled with pleasure, was showing her gratitude though while she buried herself into her owner's pussy, sucking on her lips and enjoying the taste. She did not care one bit in the world, how she might look like afterwards, the moment was what was important to her, even more as she came onto Mila's face herself.
download

Mila smiled and licked her clean. Swallowing Eniola's cum before standing up "you are a wonderful lover dear. I'm going to find some clothes for us to wear today, you can rest for a minute. I'll be bathing and preparing you in a minute." She walked off into one of the side rooms.

The redhead was not holding back herself, licking Mila down there as long as she allowed, cleaning her to the best of her abilities while Mila could feel the girl trembling below her, the pleasure from her climax riding through her in waves. "Bathing sounds so gut... mmmmMila...." she mumbled while she stretched laying there in the bed, slowly rolling herself onto one side so she could watch Mila much better until the white haired beauty left the room. A bit exhausted she closed her eyes, dozing off with a huge smile on her face but waking up at any sound made around her.
download

Off in the distance was the sound of water running And Mila's light, lithe body walking through the ship. She returned a few minutes later and scooped Eniola into her arms, carrying her down to the short hall to the bathroom. Once again there was water in the bathtub and Rniola was slowly lowered in with Mila following soon after. "Eniola dear, come here and sit on my lap."

download

Eniola luxuriated on the bed while she heard the water running and steam running through pipes in the walls, it was a calming sound, speaking of a working airship in top condition. The young woman was just getting up after Mila came back into the room but found herself in her owner's arms and wrapped her own arms around the neck of the white haired woman. The redhead looked down at the tub as she was lowered and sighed softly as the warmth began to engulf her and watched smiling while the other stepped into the water as well. "Yes mistress!" she chirped happy and moved careful around and settled down in the lap after turning herself around. Eniola leaned back, feeling her owner in her back.

Mila smiled and began washing Eniola, scrubbing the parts of her body that were above the water then rubbing the soap off and into the water. She took off the redhead's collar and rubbed her neck gently "Eniola... Tell me honestly, your collar is off right now... If you didn't have your collar on. Would you try and run away?"

download

Eniola enjoyed the scrubbing and rubbing and used her position to lean into her owner whenever possible. She stiffened a bit when the collar was removed but staid in place, unsure what was expected of her. Somewhat unsure she lowered her voice and head "I think yes... going home... being free... able to make my own decisions. The time with you was quite... fun... so far. But it is not the same. I did not chose to be here. I was knocked out... forced to learn things I never wanted and if I had not been sold to you, I would have been trained for even more time."

Mila nodded slowly as her slave spoke and began washing her hair.

"I see: you've probably been curious about why I treat you so well compared to other masters and mistresses. Well telling you honestly, I was once a slave, I understand what it feels like to be owned and I vowed to never let another feel as I did."

"I will give you an option here, you may go and leave the airship, I will arrange a return to a city of your choice where you shall be released and never have to think about me again. Or you can stay here with me, I will require you to wear the collar and call you my slave. But maybe; just maybe I will stop calling you a slave and call you an equal."

"This is a lot to take in, so go back to the room, explore the airship a bit and return in a little while with your answer"
Mila leaned in and kissed Eniola gently "do whatever you think is best for you" she leaned back, a tear rolling down her cheek and slowly began washing her own body.

download

Eniola almost purred and leaned into the kiss. She had not known about the past of her owner, not that there had been much time to learn about it, and it was a lot to take in. Even more unexpected was the options she had been given, she could be free again, just like that, wit ha simple word. The offer for sure was very tempting, but now that it was made, what would she do if she took the offer?

Eniola never had much money in the first place, her time before being captured had been almost slave-like, working her ass off just to get enough money for food and a place to stay. The 2 months of training had not been much worse and if the last not even 24 hours were any indication on what would come... Mila was making it really hard for the young redhead.

She nodded slowly while she sat there. With her back to her mistress, she could not see the tear rolling down while she lifted her hair to one side, offering her neck which still had no collar on it. Seemingly Eniola was waiting for it to be put back into place before she would leave. "May I walk normally while I explore, mis... Mila?" the redhead asked, remembering the order that she was only allowed to crawl under most circumstances, and she would of course follow the order.

Whatever Mila would tell her, Eniola would begin to explore the airship, either crawling or walking, with or without collar. But most important, she would not try to run away but come back to her mistress, once she was finished, hoping nobody on the ship would stop her.

Back
Top Bottom