Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What happens on an Airship... (Sheena-Tiger x MessedupRp)

Mila smiled and gently held her newfound lover down as she secured the vibrator in place with another two long pieces of ribbon. Wrapping them around her stomach gently. She climbed gently began thrusting at first. Getting on top of Eniola and thrusting deep inside of her "mm Eniola baby. Give mommy a kiss while she fucks you"

Eniola looked down, watching with wide open eyes as the still going object was secured to her while her hips were raised, impaled on that fake cock and filling her quite nicely. She wondered if her new owner ever thought about letting her catch her breath, she had 2 orgasms in a short time after all and was not yet used to it. Out of breath as she was, her body was heating up nicely, reacting lovely to the vibrations and moaning helplessly, pulling every so often at her collar without being able to free her hands from the first set of ribbons.

As Mila let her voice be heard, the redhead looked up, not fighting the feelings of pleasure from the strapon pushing deep into her slick hole while that little invention called vibrator was driving her insane, constant ripples of pleasure from her sensitive nub. Wanting to proof that she could be good for her white haired mistress, Eniola tried her best to lift her upper body from the bed. With Mila impaling her and that little distraction secured around her stomach she had to fight though, hoping Mila would help her helpless girl to fulfill the request for the kiss.
download

Mila smile and turned the vibrator off briefly. She slowly took a glass of eater and after helping Eniola up a bit, she poured it into the girl's mouth slowly and gently. Letting her drink "the vibator is only on the lowest setting. I'll work you up to the highest slowly. Night by Night, the strap in also has a little surprise" she set the glass aside and pulled Eniola up to a sitting position. She slid her head through the gap between her body and arm and kissed her as she turned the vibrator back on and began to thrust again.

The redhead breathed in deeply, pulling herself a bit together as the vibrator was stopping its work, not that she had any clue how this relative small thing was working at all. As Mila helped her up she let out a surprised moan, the cock, fake or not, moved within her in an unexpected way, not unwelcome by the tingle it send through her, but she never had felt anything like it. Drinking up felt really good as well, not that she had really needed it, not yet anyway, but it was welcome and made her smile. "Lowest? But... uh... more surprises?" Eniola did not know if she should be more careful or just let go and enjoy. Those worries were pushed away though as she felt the white hair tickling her skin and the head of her mistress coming up right in front of her, making it so easy to kiss her. A deep moan left her mouth the very moment and she opened her lips, welcoming the pleasure rushing through her body, melting something within her away, ready to be reshaped once she would begin to cool down, a bit like clay.
download

Mila squeezed and kneeded her slave's ass as she continued to thrust up into her. Keeping their lips pressed together and feeling Eniola moan into her mouth, she occasionally broke off to listen to the girl's moans audibly.

She smiled wide and pressed her lips to Eniola's neck "get ready sweet girl" she reached down with one hand. Trailing it down her body and flipped a switch at the base of the strap on. Her hand trailed back to Eniola's ass and she kept thrusting as the dildo began to vibrate softly as well.

Eniola showed clear signs that she was loving every single second, every thrust into her while she began to wrap her legs around her white haired owner Mila. Sitting in the others lap while she was penetrated felt alien but wonderful, even more so as both were roughly at eye level and while the kissed Eniola could feel the soft breasts pushing and rubbing into her own. That Mila broke the kisses every now and then only made Eniola even more eager to get back into the kisses, actively searching for them.

Thus it came as a bad surprise when Mila pulled away to whisper into her ear, lips brushing over her heated skin, making her shiver. If Mila had not used her slave like she did until now, the redhead might have had an idea what to expect after hearing Mila whispering, but in he current state she simply wondered for a second what she should get ready for. Her sweet little mind was nearly blown away when the strap on suddenly came to life. She had no real experience with males that would have been noteworthy, but none could have given her this kind of pleasure that exploded down below. Her bound hands, Mila's hands which helped her thrusting into her slave and even the kisses were forgotten thanks to the double assault with the vibrating tools, leaving her only with a deep moan, filled with pleasure.
download

Mila smiled and kept thrusting, picking up her speed with her thrusts. She wanted to make Eniola climax more an better than she ever had "Eniola darling. Say my name as I make you cum" she smacked her ass playfully and layer back, Eniols on top, she began thrusting harder and faster.

Eniola moaned lovingly with each thrust, she simply could not stop herself. After already 2 orgasms she was building for a really good one, something not just visible in the face she was making but in her voice as well. As Mila leaned back and pulled her down with her, the redhead struggled lightly, her long red hair falling down, completely framing her face and limiting Mila's field of view as well. It were only a couple more thrusts that were needed before Eniola arched her back, limited due to the way her arms were wrapped around Mila. The young woman had to focus quite a lot, strap on and vibrator sapping all hr mental strength away, but somehow she managed to produce something that sounded like a proper "Mistress!", drowned in a moan drenched in pleasure as her world exploded. Mila below her could feel how all the muscles of the girls were working, almost like a much weaker than the low setting of the vibrator.
download

Mila smiled and pulled the vibrator and dildo off gently..she smiled and licked it clean of her female juices. "Eniola darling. When we're alone you call me Mila. Okay?" She carefully put the toys away and locked the cabinet, going back to the bed and laying down "come lay in my arms Eniola"

Eniola rolled around an rested on her back, still panting an twitching every now and then, smiling while she bathed in the afterglow she felt. The young redhead was definitely much more out of it than her beautiful mistress, even though she had worked less. Simply watching Mila licking the fake cock clean from her juices made her moan cutely.

"Yes mistress." she replied, already not following the order to call her owner by her name right after being ordered otherwise, but she managed to get up on all fours to the best of her abilities with the still bound wrists, secure to her collar, and crawl the short distance to snuggle into Mila. Cuddling into her like that made it again more obvious that she was roughly 1 head shorter as her head could rest on the white haired shoulder and the tips of her toes not reaching completely down to Mila's, but the exhausted girl did not mind.
download

Mila chuckled softly and kissed Eniola's forehead "you must be exhausted. I'll be making sure you eat tomorrow dear. I want you nice and full for what I have planned. We land tomorrow and I'm taking you with me on my business inquiries. Now is there anything you wish to do when we land?"

As Mila spoke she slowly worked the knots on Eniola's collar loose and then her wrists were unbound from one another. "Much better"

The redhead thought about it while Mila finally freed her hands again. She could hardly tell her owner that she wanted to be set free with some money and clothes to begin a new life, that was out of the question. But there was something, even if she had to crawl the whole time, she could endure it she hoped. "I heard, the best and biggest automatons are created in a huge factory there. Could we have a look how they are made?" Eniola asked, wondering if there were actual sightseeing-tours for tourists through the factory.

With her arms finally free again she stretched ones more, like when Mila had freed her from the wooden X and then immediately wrapped her arms around the taller white haired woman, cuddling into her. There was no need to fight her situation right now. She indeed was exhausted and her mistress had the right kind of soft and warmness to feel safe. With these kind of thoughts in mind, Mila could see how her new slaves eyes began to drop rather quickly while a warm smile was on her face.
download

Mila smiler again and kissed her slave on the forehead again. Pulling her in close "you'll be safe with me dear. You'll never have to worry again" Mila stroked Eniola's hair slowly and methodically until she pressed a button and the lights went off in th room. The only illumination coming from the city below.

Eniola snuggled herself into the gentle embrace, already feeling much safer. It was rather different to all the time of her training, short as it might have been. It was, for lack of other things to compare it with, more like being with her mother again, feeling Mila's warmth and the hand in her hair. The collar with the moving parts on the inside, something she could feel now, just ever so lightly, was a constant reminder of her position. Only when suddenly the lights went out the redhead suddenly was sitting upright in the bed and looking around. Until now she only knew gaslamps and candles from personal experience, so switching off light like that was new to her. With a calm and obviously not worried mistress next to her she laid down within seconds though and simply cuddled as close as she could, again wrapping arms lightly around the taller and stronger white haired woman, planting a gentle kiss on her full, soft breast before slowly drifting off to sleep and sweet dreams filled with vibrating clockwork machines.
download

Mila held Eniola close. Cuddling her like a teddy bear through the night. That next morning she awoke to find her slave still there in bed with her and smiled, she pet her head gently as to not wake her. She was feeling famished and decided to have breakfast made, she called down to the kitchen and ordered what she wanted. Making sure to get food for Eniola as well. The girl looked near starved.

Eniola slept safe and sound, loving the cuddles, not minding in her dreams being handled like a teddy, maybe she would even love the thought if she knew it. When Mila was running her hand through the long red hair she could hear some mumbled words, among them 'Mistress' and 'warm' but the rest was far too lot in her dreams to make any sense from it. But she was smiling at those words so it could only be positive. Even as Mila ordered their meals, Eniola did not wake up, only as the same girl who had prepared her the day before came in to deliver the meals the redhead slowly woke up, rubbing her eyes while she sat up. Eniola might not really be starved in a real sense, but the activities at the evening had definitely eaten up quite some energy on her end and she only had received a small breakfast before she was sold, so essentially, no meal since the early morning a day ago. Eniola watched how the food was prepared for both of them, placed and ready to eat, but her still waking up mind was barely grasping anything at all while the maid was working quick and with silent efficiency unless spoken to by her employer and owner.
download

Mila watched it's slow methodic work as the maid walked around. As she bowed and left Mila smiled and called to her "thank you Dana!" She retreated through the door and Mila stood up to go to the food. She heaped a plate of food and brought it over on a legged-tray to Eniola, setting it down on her lap. She sat down next to her and pulled a silk scarlet robe around her body "eat up Eniola darling. We have a big day today."

Eniola had enough time to wake up quite properly while Dana worked and watched both women, her white haired mistress and the blonde maid who she was unable to place. Not knowing exactly her standing and orders Eniola was left to wondering and examining the collar around the maids neck, which did not look as fancy as her own yet neither cheap as well. When Mila finally brought her the food so her slave could eat in bed she was left even more stunned, her head swimming. Her mistress was bringing her the food, almost feeding her. No training could have prepared her for this and seeing another tray she did indeed wait until her mistress would be seated too.

"Why is mistr... " the redhead almost bit her tongue and twitched as if in pain, remembering the order. "Why are you doing this?" Eniola corrected herself, not starting to eat until her owner was beginning.
download

Mila had taken her own tray of food and layer down with her. When she saw that Eniola was not eating her food, Mila grabbed her hand gently and fed her. "Because I can dear. Now eat" she let her hand go and started eating her own food. "Today we arrive. I'll be taking you with me to finalize my deal with a mister Dremen, a new business partner. After that there will be a bit of time for you and I to have our lunch and then I'll be taking you on that tour. I know the owner, a friend of mine by the name of Gaines." She looked over to make sure she was eating her food "I'll need to find some clothes suitable for you to wear."

The young redhead opened her mouth like a good girl, her face showing a really puzzled look now but began to eat instantly as Mila had ordered. Mila was not making any more sense to her with each decision, but none had involved pain or other unpleasant things so she had no reason to question them, only hard to understand her. Guessing she had no say in any of the plans Eniola listened to the white haired beauty next to her and began to smile as it sounded as if they would be allowed to have a tour of the factory.

But then a bit of worry clouded her face while Mila spoke about clothes. "May I walk please, mis... Mila? This all sounds like such long ways and ... and crawling them all..." Eniola was not really worried about the clothes, even if that was a bit on her mind as well, but the pain her knees and hands would have to endure if she crawled most of the day and especially while visiting the factory. She hoped her owner would change her mind and lift the order she had given the day before, even if only for that one day, if not, she would go through it and try not to disgrace Mila with showing her pain.
download

Mila smiled wide and kissed Eniola on the forehead "of course you can walk dear. I wouldn't want you hurting yourself. Now take your time with your food. I'm going to get dressed" she stood and tossed her robe to an armchair. She walked around, pulling clothes from a closet haphazardly and talking to Eniola "I think you'll enjoy the factory tour. It seems quite interesting and I am looking forward to it" she finished dressing and smiled "perfect" she sat back with Eniola and patiently waited for her to finish.

Eniola looked up, smiling after the kiss on her forehead and nodded. The redhead was going through every single piece on her tray, again watching Mila, this time even more curious as her mistress was ignoring her own food. Nevertheless this was quite the adventure for her, as for the 2 months of her training, her food had been rather bland and boring, unless when she had showed extraordinary good results on a day and had received a little reward like a few berries or other tasty things. "I do not understand much about clockwork and all... but I always wanted to see how these things are made. They are so fantastic, working without any help." Eniola told her owner. During all the time, safe while she spoke, Mila's newest acquisition ate continuously until she was finished and simply sat there, not sure what to do. She could stand up and put the tray away, but then, Mila had placed it there and maybe she had other plans. Eniola knew, she would have to learn some routines and thus was watching everything with a lot of attention.
download

Mila finished her own food the walked with the tray to a small table where it had Ben placed by the maid and set it down. She took Eniola's as well, delivering a single simple command "Eniola dear. Would you please spread your legs?" She Said it so calmly as though she was asking her about the weather that day.

Mila's girl kept watching, memorizing what exactly her owner was placing where. It was not a big surprise, but one does never know for certain. Wondering what Mila had planned once more, Eniola opened her legs until they where roughly spread in a 60° angle. "Like this, Mila?" Eniola asked, mastering the fact that she should call her by name while they were alone.
download

Mila smiled at her slave and at her pink slit "mm perfect dear. I was in the mood for some special breakfast" she crawled toward Eniola slowly. She kisses in between her thighs, keeping eye contact. She closed her eyes and began licking her slave slowly and masterfully.

Back
Top Bottom