Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What happens on an Airship... (Sheena-Tiger x MessedupRp)

Mila smiled and pulled away again, giving her time to cool down while she slowly untied her. "Here Eniola dear... I want to play with you as we are. So I'm going to untie you and we'll pleasure each other. Alright?" She finished untyingnher slave and layer on top of her, kissing and sucking on her tongue.

download

Eniola was panting from her climax and getting untied helped her body to relax a bit faster even though she showed a short pout on her face, a clear sign she had enjoyed her situation. As Mila laid down on top of her she hesitated a few seconds but then wrapped her arms around her white haired lover and moaned lovingly as Mila began sucking Eniola's tongue into her mouth. The redhead closed her eyes, caressing Mila's back and at the first break she whispered "Thank you Mila... My mistress."

"Oh you are very welcome Eniola... Now relax and let me take you" her hand trailed down to Eniola's pussy, rubbing softly. "I have some more business clients to meet before we return to my home... She wants to meet me and my slave... She wants to lay with both of us... Would you accept that?"

download

The young redhead smiled and shuddered at the touch, pushing her hips into the hand, welcoming the touch which hardly let her calm down. Eniola looked up at Mila, listening to her, thinking about it for a few moments, thinking about the meaning of these words. Instead of an answer she pulled her mistress into a kiss first before telling her "If it helps you, or if it is simply your wish... I will do everything for you... Mila." There was a short but obvious break before she said the name, attempting to figure out if this was a mistress or not-mistress moment.

Mila smiled and brushed Eniola's hair behind her ear. "That is good... Now then... I want to give you s nice spanking, out your hands behind your back to be tied and lay over my legs. I want to play with you a little while before Your bath."

download

Eniola smiled and nuzzled into her mistress, still moving her hips into the still present hand between her legs, keeping her filled with a nice feeling of pleasure without sparking much more, she simply felt good. But then she pulled back, her face melting down and panic filled her pretty eyes but she followed the ordered to put her hands behind her back and presented them to Mila. "S...spanking? Did I do something bad, mistress?" she asked, her voice shaking but she definitely was following the order and even laid down over her white haired owners lap, but she did not fully understand why a spanking was about to happen, unable to link spanking with fun and playing at this point in time but she was clearly trusting her owner.

"No dear, you've been a very goof girl, this isn't a pu idhment dpanking where I would use my crop or paddle or whip. This is only a play spanking." She reached her hand up and clapped it on Eniola's ass. It only hurt a bit but most of it's effects were just arrousing Eniola. Mila did this again several more times until Eniola's ass was becoming light pink. "How was that?"

download

Eniola winced lightly, hearing the words crop, paddle and whip was not for the faint of her heart. Still, even with that information, she was visibly on edge while wondering when the first contact between hand and her shapely behind would happen. The redhead yelped in mostly surprise than pain with Mila choosing her strength carefully. Nevertheless, when Eniola's white haired owner stopped there were a few tears on her cheeks while the region between her legs was incredibly more wet than before.

"It... hurt... mistress." she told her truthfully, wriggling on the rather comfortable lap since a while, sniffing slightly. There was that clear sting of pain coming from her butt but coated in something arousing as each time the hand had landed on her tender skin it had been as if something had teased her pussy as well. It was a feeling she was unable to describe.

Mila frowned and sat Eniola up on her Lao, hugging her close and kissing her tears off her cheeks. "Ooh I'm sorry baby. I won't do that again. How about I get out the vibrators again, I know you enjoy those don't you?" She kissed her again and reaches toward the beside drawe, taking out her self-designed strap on and vibrator.

download

Eniola smiled and nuzzled into Mila, even smiling a bit. "Everything is fine... It hurt but... I think it made me a little wet as well, not like when people trained me. It only hurt, every time." she said, looking Mila in the eyes before kissing her. Then her smile really grew and she nodded. "Yes, I really love them, but mistress fun is most important." the redheaded girl replied, nuzzling back into Mila.

Mila smiled and slid the toy into her slave easily. "Oh I'll be happy so long as you just keep moaning and enjoying yourself Eniola dear... Slave or not you are my lover... Now how about we tie the pretty hands up and I finish playing with your pussy." She picked up the pieces of silk again and held them up.

download

Eniola tensed up and gasped as Mila slid the toy into her just like that. She definitely was surprised but in quite a good way and shivered, blushing from realizing how naughty and good she felt. Her eyes looked lovingly up at her white haired owner and lover while raising both her arms, wrists placed at each other and offering them to Mila while she felt her muscles tighten around the toy. "But those hands had not been naughty, mistress... how could you punish them like that?" Eniola smiled and winked.

Mila smiled and turned Eniola onto her side, jlding one leg up as she began to thrust the dildo slowly, turning on the vibrations. She took her vibrator toy SBD held it's buzzing bulb Against Eniola's nipple. "Because I can baby."

download

The young redhead watched as Mila gently repositioned her and tried to predict what Mila was planning and moved her leg on her own, as much as her body allowed at least without putting all her strength and concentration into it which was cut short anyway as her white haired owner began to work the vibrator. At that point Mila was completely needed to hold the leg up or it would simply collapse back down as Eniola pushed her hips into it, moaning quite happy while both, her nipple and pussy were taken care of in such a good way.

"I feel so... full... mistress... full an ... helpless." Eniola said while breathing rather heavy and every time the vibrator was pushed into her she had to stop as it made her moan from the pleasure.

Mila squeezed the redhead's breast. Smiling as she sped up with the toys. Her mouth kissing Eniola's cleaned foot with a grin. "I love every inch of your body Eni. You're so adorable. I can't wait until we land back home and I can you show you my house."

download

Eniola tried to keep up with Mila, but the toys were driving her rather crazy and she loved it by the face she was making. Her Body bent with each little move the white haired woman made and even the toes curled up as Mila kissed the foot. "Mmmmistress Hommme.. W...wanna see." she gasped, barely able to really grasp what was happening to her.

Mila moaned and bent lower over Eniola, thrusting deeper I to her with a moan. "Fuck Eniola... I love you so much... I want to keep you until the day I die, you're perfect and I want you to cum for your mistress like a good girl." She slid under her and began to thrust drum underneath Eniola, thrusting up into her warm sex.

Back
Top Bottom