Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Forever in want of a twisted Beauty & the Beast, (original faerie tale, not Disney, sorry), or Phantom, (Robert Englund, not Webber, don't come at me). Corruption via seduction. <shrugs> Just a want.

I would give my preverbal left nut for a character who is willing actually interact with mine instead of wanting pants to fly off at the speed of sound.

My favorite character identifi
identify as male and is male presenting but he has a very open sense of fashion. He has everything from traditionally masculine clothing (pants, leather vest) to far more traditionally feminine clothing. His have bing a pink half sweater and pink leggings

I'm looking to run a Reverse Harem RP for someone where they roll on a gacha for fandom guys, but no one really seems to be interested really.

A big one for me is probably a sex-work themed RP, like my character getting roped into the industry somehow after finding they’ve got a real knack for it, and, of course, enjoy doing it too. Well, in a fantasy setting, at least. Love all of that stuff.

A roleplay centered around Yakuza (not the game-series, though that is one of the reasons for this craving)/organized crime syndicate preferably in some eastern country has been something I've been craving for a long time, however thanks to this manga the craving has been on top of my mind again.

Something romance, drama and action centered with this craving would be absolutely amazing, and as usually in my case WlW/sapphic pairings are always plus in my eyes.

Let me think: Would love something set in the worlds of Culture (Iain M Banks). A hot & fun BG3 romp! Oh and maybe something in the style of Paul Verhoeven, like Robocop or Starship Troopers , does not have to be that universe, but the overall mood and style.

I expected to not find any, but, am still just a tad disappointed to not find any Murder Drones RP ads here. It's a fandom I've only recently gotten into, but I enjoy it a lot and have been hoping to RP it for some time.
Murder Drones is good shit.

Monster girls in general! Ugh, every time I find one it's quite temporal.

Yet again a manga I binged has inspired me... And this time it's a series called Kaiju Girl Caramelise. The romance between the introverted and bullied girl who can turn to kaiju involuntarily and the popular guy was so cute, and would honestly love to bring the dynamic into more mature setting and do the cute "beauty and the beast" type romance. Also make it GL/WlW/sapphic.

In-addition playing against a gyaru-character. I usually end up playing one, but playing against one for a change of pace would be really fun. Nerdy/introvert/hikikomori/NEET gal x gyaru especially would be a neat "opposite attract" dynamic I have been searching ages, but never gotten off the ground.

Wanted to do a harem style play for a good while. It's the ultimate male fantasy, right? Having a group of beautiful women at your beck and call you can pick and choose from to fuck any time you want. I get why; asking a partner to write 5-7 characters is a big commitment and all.

It can be hit or miss when I want to roleplay based on exact picture reference. Harem of women through coercion has been a success but also one of those things that can go flat beyond the planning phase.

There are a ton of things I've wanted to do, have gotten started, and then something happens that puts an end to them. One that I wanted for a while and never got was a straight to gay plot. Where an engaged man ends up falling for the gay male wedding planner. Alas, maybe that just strikes a nerve with people, which I can understand. But yeah, that's one.

There are a ton of things I've wanted to do, have gotten started, and then something happens that puts an end to them. One that I wanted for a while and never got was a straight to gay plot. Where an engaged man ends up falling for the gay male wedding planner. Alas, maybe that just strikes a nerve with people, which I can understand. But yeah, that's one.
On the opposite end, I’ve wanted to do a “lesbian conversion/fucking her straight” story forever. Difficult niche to get someone who’s into.

On the opposite end, I’ve wanted to do a “lesbian conversion/fucking her straight” story forever. Difficult niche to get someone who’s into.
I'm kind of surprised that that one's hard to get someone into. Like I understand mine has the whole cheating on future bride thing attached to it. But I would think you'd be able to snag women down to play that kind of scenario.

P.S. I love your name and avatar.

My Red Rose and Her Thorns one, have been trying for years. Tend to get great partners with great ideas, we start and then something always happens and we stop.

It is worse because I have all these ideas in my head for it. Have this background for her, which can bring in some trouble later. It is set in the 1950-60's, which is interesting to play with because it is a different time for women especially women like her.

I crave so much to write this one again right now, so took it out again to try and find someone.

I'm kind of surprised that that one's hard to get someone into. Like I understand mine has the whole cheating on future bride thing attached to it. But I would think you'd be able to snag women down to play that kind of scenario.

P.S. I love your name and avatar.
Thanks! Yeah, I think it’s a much more male fantasy than female — that super hot chick you know is off-limits because she likes the hole, not the pole.

But I know it’s not the most niche/out there fetish, ha.

Finding someone willing to play an older woman type character would make a nice and refreshing change. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

There's a number. The obvious answer is a group game that lasts but to be more honest, non-canon supers seems to be a tough sell. When it comes to that, it seems like everyone wants to play Marvel or DC or a blend and that's all great, but I want to play my own superhero in a world that's our own, dang it! On the NSFW side, one of my favorite kinks is f+ (transfem, futanari, any variety of that kind of character) on male, meaning a male in the submissive/taker role. Or majority taker, I should say, give and take is always good.

Medical/caretaker. Its like pulling teeth. My character isn't helpless. well he is at first due to injury and sickness but once he begins recover he won't be but will still require some help.

Something that can’t seem to happen? Easy,

Giving a chance to verses that are unpopular.

I found out that those verses were much better, much more enjoyable, and i found some fellow fans who were really passionated.

Not to mention that you don’t get any toxicity from them.

Between X-Men '97 and Batman Caped Crusader, I could really go for a superhero story. Especially if Enemies to lovers could be worked in.

Back
Top Bottom