What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE OPENING POST)

GM style sissification roleplay. I love loss of power and the cute and adorable. It'd be a wonderful mixture of each, maybe some orientation play thrown in on top.

I've got two I'm currently seeking as personal palate cleansers.

1. Some wholesome smutty/kinky fluff where female-led relationships and clean footplay are major kinks, but without any degradation/humiliation, hateful femdommes, emasculation, abuse or generally making the male character inferior/"less than".
2. An odd current Pokemon interest in finding partners open to transplanting non-PKMN canon ladies into the setting as if part of it all along.

Maybe it's a bit misplaced here, since I haven't actually looked, but I guess my own reluctance is also a reason, why I can't make it happen....

I had to read a lot of Alt-history stories for a university-course lately and I would really dig something in a similar vein to Robert Harris' Fatherland... I do like a good dystopia, but that might be a bit too dark for most... And not something I'd want to make a smut-fest out of...

So, yeah. It's mostly my own reluctance to actually look for it, that keeps me back xD

I suppose right now my biggest craving is to play opposite a petite elf gal. Cute, fluffy romance, the characters making love, the two of them exploring a world together. That kind of stuff.

Bonus points if someone has a no-ghosting policy and will actually inform me if they reach a point where they don't want to do the RP anymore.

Lately been having a pretty bad luck with my cravings in general.

- Mecha story? Didn't find takers

- Mahou-shoujo? Managed to find one person whom I am brainstorming with currently after few inquiries that didn't lead anywhere.

- Villainess / otome-isekai / shoujosei RP? Haven't find any takers

Off-site searches haven't really yield any results either sadly.

Again my sapphic lean might make things harder, but even with being open to MxF in my latest cravings haven't really led to anything.

Let me see here, there is a few

- Werewolf themed roleplay, possibly even to deal with Alpha/Omega themes in it as well. Could be either MxF or even MxM I am flexible here since I do both.
- Genshin Impact, yes that is correct, I want one of these quite badly but no one really seems into the idea of it for some reason.

PM me, this would either be site or Discord for where it would take place.

Really craving a story that contains branching timelines or shifting between parallel realities. A really ambitious plot with sci-fi elements and philosophical implications.

The other idea I have been interested in involves a world where the Christian God exists, and because he exists as written in Bible, he's a dick. So we are going to do a bunch of drugs and kill him. Sorta a Christo-facist dystopia with gonzo psychadelics. Definitely want to go weird with this.

Really craving a story that contains branching timelines or shifting between parallel realities. A really ambitious plot with sci-fi elements and philosophical implications.

The other idea I have been interested in involves a world where the Christian God exists, and because he exists as written in Bible, he's a dick. So we are going to do a bunch of drugs and kill him. Sorta a Christo-facist dystopia with gonzo psychadelics. Definitely want to go weird with this.
That second idea is LITERALLY just the plot of Shin Megami Tensei minus the drugs and I love it

That second idea is LITERALLY just the plot of Shin Megami Tensei minus the drugs and I love it
Heh, a lot of jrpg have the "Kill God with the power of friendship" plot. I was recently revisiting Xenogears, which has a variation of it as well. I have heard good things about the SMT games, maybe I should actually give them a chance.

Heh, a lot of jrpg have the "Kill God with the power of friendship" plot. I was recently revisiting Xenogears, which has a variation of it as well. I have heard good things about the SMT games, maybe I should actually give them a chance.
I highly reccomend them! Most of them are "God is an absolute bastard, either become a bootlicker or go kill him."

Since Boku No Hero Academia just got wrapped-up and I got done binge-reading the last few chapters I realized I've never really done any BNHA RP despite the series being so freaking popular. While I'm not the biggest fan of the series to put it lightly the world is neat and there are a handful of characters and ships/dynamics I really enjoy and at least the few last chapters got me in the mood to try and do one of these. CC x CC mainly, but some OC x OC-fun could be fun to try.

For some reason I've been craving a Final Fantasy IX based RP. One pairing in particular being Freya x Beatrix. Of course my mind is one track and it wants to do something kink based where Beatrix is interrogating her.

I'm odd.

Daughter with her estranged father. Her goal really to use him for money, but when she discovers his situation is a total dry spell, she takes advantage of that.

I have no clue if this counts, due to being really, really recent, but an AU of ASOIAF where Jon gets a Dragon, I have absolutely no idea where I want to take this plot, heck it might need a DM, or be a group thing. I'm scratching my head here.

I expected to not find any, but, am still just a tad disappointed to not find any Murder Drones RP ads here. It's a fandom I've only recently gotten into, but I enjoy it a lot and have been hoping to RP it for some time.

This plot point I've had for a long time:

Curiosities Within the Depths
Merman x Merman [of interesting varieties]

YC is a merman creature of some sort. Preferably a 'non traditional' fish or sea creature of some kind. Think a merman that resembles an Oarfish, Anglerfish, Coelacanth, etc [the weirder, the better]. He has been exiled from his pod because of [whatever reason, up to you] and has been living on his own. He is regularly picked on by standard mer people because he's an oddball and doesn't belong, but also has never lived outside of his previous pod before and is barely surviving; he also misses his them and ultimately wishes to do whatever he can to be accepted again, mostly out of loneliness.

MC is a merman of the octopus variety. An apex predator and highly intelligent. Dangerous but also strangely playful and curious as well as completely alien to YC [and each other]. Initially finding YC out in the open, it seems like an easy lunch, only to realize that he's never seen a mer like YC before and despite being unconventional compared to the usual mer-types where he lives, he finds YC to be curious and even cute. [To YC's horror, as MC again, is a predator]

This would start as a highly unconventional enemy-to-friendship-to-romance situation.

Edit: I want these guys to be pretty monster-y. Doesn't have to be scary or anything, but not traditional 'Ariel' or 'Ursula' merfolk. Feel free to DM and I can send over examples/my own character to clarify.

Essentially, a MxM merman plot, but no 'Ariel's and Ursula's' around here. Really crazy merfolk of weird exotic varieties. This has been an idea that I've tried to get off the ground or keep going for awhile, but hasn't quite found the right home yet.
I don't suppose you'd be interested in this plot as mxf?

Not gonna lie, and this completely sounds greedy as hell on my behalf, but harem roleplays, or me playing a central male protagonist to interact with a female-led exposition for an episodic story.

I don't suppose you'd be interested in this plot as mxf?
Hi! The pinned post is no longer looking but please keep this in mind for the future.

Staff Edit 01/18/2022:
If you see someone's craving in this thread and you want to discuss RP with them or ask them more about it, please PM them! Otherwise, others' posts might get lost with frequent discussion posts. Feel free to PM a member of staff if you have questions. Thank you!

Forever in want of a twisted Beauty & the Beast, (original faerie tale, not Disney, sorry), or Phantom, (Robert Englund, not Webber, don't come at me). Corruption via seduction. <shrugs> Just a want.

Back
Top Bottom