Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Love this. My bread-and-butter for the SW genre, though it's mostly Jedi x Sith pairings in my experience.
Jedi x Sith works remarkably well for enemies to lovers. Or just enemies to still enemies but with lots of interesting kink. However, I like the added element of requiring the pair to team up and fight some aspect of the environment together. Say, the pilots are in a dogfight; X-Wing vs TIE Fighter style, and in their haste to murderise each other, they crash-land on a planet that rescue cannot reach. Facing those kinds of dangers without Force powahs is so much more urgent. And interesting. XD I should put this in a request thread.

Jedi x Sith works remarkably well for enemies to lovers. Or just enemies to still enemies but with lots of interesting kink. However, I like the added element of requiring the pair to team up and fight some aspect of the environment together. Say, the pilots are in a dogfight; X-Wing vs TIE Fighter style, and in their haste to murderise each other, they crash-land on a planet that rescue cannot reach. Facing those kinds of dangers without Force powahs is so much more urgent. And interesting. XD I should put this in a request thread.
GOD that is right up my alley. I love the Rebellion Era, and some forbidden romance is just...MWAH

Lol literally the exact same road map I use for the opening phases of the RP. Non-Force user characters would be a new twist to it for me. X Wings are so sexy and have always been since the 70s.

at this point, anything sapphic. there's such a shortage of FxF pairings in the world of creative writing and I'd love to give my girls some girls to love on.

GOD that is right up my alley. I love the Rebellion Era, and some forbidden romance is just...MWAH
Right!? Rebellion Era was so overlooked for so long. It would be delicious.

Lol literally the exact same road map I use for the opening phases of the RP. Non-Force user characters would be a new twist to it for me. X Wings are so sexy and have always been since the 70s.
Not me living out my XvT pc gaming fantasy with the written word instead of a joystick. Well, different kind of joystick. :sneaky:

Pewpew.

Simply put playing as a hime-dere character. One idea that I have been looking actively for a long long time where this archetype would fit is villainess/otome-isekai RP, especially FxF pairing in the style of I'm In Love With The Villainess.

Realized that my current cravings can always be found incorporated in my profile's theme one way or the other most of the time.

Fandom RPs still feel fairly niche on my end. Especially two I have been wanting. A FFXIV idea that I mentioned earlier in the thread where Yugiri is captured and interrogated by Yotsuyu. Alongside a Sonic based one, tribal themed with MC and Pachamac. Odd pairing but it's been one I've been wanting to try out.

There are also RPs inspired by Studio Ghibli movies like Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away; the former of which I did have a partner for but they've since disappeared, sadly.

After almost two years, taking breaks in-between and enjoying it slowly but surely I am finally almost caught-up with One Piece manga, and the craving to base a roleplay in it has exponentially grew ever arc since post time-skip.

Did try to look for RPs featuring one of my favorite characters Perona while ago, but now that I have pretty much finished all the finished arcs of the series I am really hoping to find some OP RP to satisfy the craving for the series, characters and the world while I join with the rest of the fans to wait weekly chapters.

I keep trying to make a Fallout RP happen but it never pans out. It’s starting to feel like it’s cursed! Somehow it always needs before it gets good. Even tried to start one with one of my longer term RP partners and then they just ghosted! 😔

I would love to do something based around my GTA Online character, but that's asking too much of even the most indulgent partner.

twincest in a cyberpunk setting, mc would be a male twin, their character the female twin, they would be just starting out as street rats becoming runners. using these as face claims. I've gotten it up and running twice, and both times my partner has vanished into thin air.

Something with tentacles, flesh pits, seed beds, whatever you want to call them. On the one hand, I wouldn't want the monster(s) to be too sentient, so as to ensure it has this alien vibe to it, but on the other hand I've found myself unable to stay interested in RPs with a strong GM/player dynamic. I still haven't figured out an approach that avoids both at the same time, but I imagine it'll require a very talented and creative partner.

Yup. For as out there as it is, there's something about things like tentacles, flesh pods and the like that just sounds appealing. Leaving the person within their clutches to just squirm.

One of my fandom daddy’s. Hannibal Lector the most, Darth Maul, Loki, Venom, Sesshomaru, The Joker, Qui Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi…who I have plots for I want to do so badly.

Came back after a long hiatus and gotta say i've always had some problem finding specific fandoms and more uh... unusual monster cravings to get filled here.

Yeah everyone is werewolves and vampires and I have done the occasional dragon or more tamed monster RP. But where are my eldritch horrors, mindflayers, flesh pit/wall entity that's basically a biomass shapeshifter etc. Basically touching a bit on the horror subjects of discovering one's friend may have not been as they appeared at all but- my character still decides to stick with em even after that reveal/fact. They don't have to be friendly saints either, could be a case where they are friendly to my character but absolutely wreck other people outside of that. Potential moral dilemmas galore when your friend/lover kind of kills people once in a while etc.

And fandom wise, tamer is Team Fortress 2- would love to just have a good time in a chaotic dark humor setting that can be a bit more light hearted. As for related to the above F* up monstery stuff... Stranger things. I'm looking for someone to play Vecma- moral dillema galore.

After almost two years, taking breaks in-between and enjoying it slowly but surely I am finally almost caught-up with One Piece manga, and the craving to base a roleplay in it has exponentially grew ever arc since post time-skip.

Did try to look for RPs featuring one of my favorite characters Perona while ago, but now that I have pretty much finished all the finished arcs of the series I am really hoping to find some OP RP to satisfy the craving for the series, characters and the world while I join with the rest of the fans to wait weekly chapters.
Now that I have officially caught up to the chapter 1103 and watched Film: Red the urge to do something within One Piece fandom is freaking huge!

Absolutely fell in love to Uta and Yamato, so those two as well as Perona would be characters I'd love to play as or against, but open to many options and characters in the world. Even played with an idea to make an OC and do possible OC-plays, but have yet to have a solid idea for one.

I would say anything historical is a difficult one to find not only someone willing to roleplay it but also that can do so accurately.

I find too often partners focus too much on the physical side of smut and less on the mind games of a dom/sub dynamic. Why are abusive stern control freaks sirs so rare and hard to find? >:C

Tears of the Kingdom has me rabid for a Zelda x Link story (Link was the first character I ever roleplayed as, wayyy back in the day and I'm also feeling a little nostalgic about it), but in an Age of Calamity type setting. So far, no takers. Sadge.

i am very booked and blessed on rps right now, but i guess i don't see a lot of jjk love for nanami. when i first saw him appear, i texted my best friend "DADDY'S HOME" lmao. him and his interactions with the baker are my roman empire.

hell, i'll even play nanami. maybe an AU where he stays a salaryman or something.

oh! nobara x maki/mai plsss.

Last edited:
I had an interesting dream. I was a rebel with amnesia, and as memory came back, I remembered I actually was an imperial spy. What to do, and how, and how to find out what the mission was? This would work in any universe and with as much or little sx as needed, as long as my O/O are respected.

Also someone who doesn't write smut only and will write an EXTREMELY developed game (not going from smut to smut) Tarkin/Leia.

Something Cyberpunk or Alt-History

It takes a special kind of partner for me to put in the effort with world building and story planning.

Back
Top Bottom