Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Still working through replies but

Recently started this romance anime called A Sign of Affection about a deaf college student, and I'd LOVE something similar. I may be a degenerate, but I love me some saccharine sweet shit

decent fandom plays and for what i think are pretty popular fandoms too!

specifically jjk and spy x family.

but i guess its pretty difficult to find those whose writing/personality you vibe with AND wants to play the canon pairing that you want, ya know?
i'm interested in some JJK fun if you're down! I feel like i have a good grasp over the characters

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!
my bad boss

I'd say my two biggest cravings right now are:
  • Incest forbidden romance plot (would settle for step siblings as well)
  • A story where I play opposite a tsundere, leading to all the comedy and drama that comes with the territory

Scary big sister vibes, for sure. Doesn't have to be incest. Could just be a scary person who shows a big degree of care to someone potentially weaker.

One particular idea I'm interested in is in my thread request. The Tinder Mixup where the little brother hooks up with the big sister accidentally through the dating app as they were faceless and messaging each other without knowing who the person on the other side was.

A new craving has hit me: something inspired by Starship Troopers and Helldivers. Futuristic military sci-fi (preferably with powered armor) that, on the surface, appears to be a campy action story showing soldiers fighting alien bugs, but underneath it all it satirizes different parts of modern politics.

Still craving these guys,

Orochimaru, Kakashi, Lucius Malfoy, Loki, Batman, Copia, Papa Terzo, Negan or Sesshomaru!

A new craving has hit me: something inspired by Starship Troopers and Helldivers. Futuristic military sci-fi (preferably with powered armor) that, on the surface, appears to be a campy action story showing soldiers fighting alien bugs, but underneath it all it satirizes different parts of modern politics.

I would keep away from politics aside from maybe propaganda, but the idea of bugs, or a species meant solely to breed is a fun idea. I have to play Hell Divers at some point.

I'd probably 86 the satire if it meant getting to wear power armor and fight giant bugs.
Sounds like a good fair bit of content. Endgame is somewhat easy to put together, I feel the same about having some sort of Gundam/ Star Fleet type mobile suit thing where they fight robots or aliens to a similar degree. Always liked that in games like Zone Of The Enders, a lot of the enemies are just robots while human lives are lost on your side.

Tangent, sorry. Good luck.

I would keep away from politics aside from maybe propaganda, but the idea of bugs, or a species meant solely to breed is a fun idea. I have to play Hell Divers at some point.
I highly recommend it. It's good fun!

Plus the friendly fire with friends just makes it all the better. Nothing like getting nuked from orbit by an allied bombing xD

Still working through replies but

Recently started this romance anime called A Sign of Affection about a deaf college student, and I'd LOVE something similar. I may be a degenerate, but I love me some saccharine sweet shit
I started collecting that manga recently.

Speaking of "settings". I want RP that would take place in Rave, Open Air, or Burning Man style place. Something surreal, with light use of drugs, and smut filled with philosophical conversations :)

Been playing with an idea to combine Spy x Family-styled family/lovers/love interest hiding their secret identities from one another and possibly trying to make a working family with magical-girl theme.

Basically instead of a regular, young magical girl the power would be granted to an older single-mother due to reasons that can be discussed, and she'd end up defending the city and her family with her new powers from a villain (who'd also be a mature and older woman/man/NB/futa/etc, also possibly a single parent)

In the civil life the two would meet one way or another and the spark of romantic interest would ignite between them. However neither of them realize that it's their arch nemesis whom they have just encountered, so while the two grow closer and closer in daylight, they are fighting against one another in moonlight, not knowing that the one they are steadily falling for is someone they eventually have to beat for the sake of their respective side/organization later down the line.

Been toying with the idea of magical girl combined with mature woman-character for a long time, but struggled with coming up a plot that would be fun to play with one and one that would have solid plot with the possible lewd anticts, schemes and events between the magical girl mommy, villain(ess) and/or something/someone else that could be added into the mix from the villains side.

Been playing with an idea to combine Spy x Family-styled family/lovers/love interest hiding their secret identities from one another and possibly trying to make a working family with magical-girl theme.

Basically instead of a regular, young magical girl the power would be granted to an older single-mother due to reasons that can be discussed, and she'd end up defending the city and her family with her new powers from a villain (who'd also be a mature and older woman/man/NB/futa/etc, also possibly a single parent)

In the civil life the two would meet one way or another and the spark of romantic interest would ignite between them. However neither of them realize that it's their arch nemesis whom they have just encountered, so while the two grow closer and closer in daylight, they are fighting against one another in moonlight, not knowing that the one they are steadily falling for is someone they eventually have to beat for the sake of their respective side/organization later down the line.

Been toying with the idea of magical girl combined with mature woman-character for a long time, but struggled with coming up a plot that would be fun to play with one and one that would have solid plot with the possible lewd anticts, schemes and events between the magical girl mommy, villain(ess) and/or something/someone else that could be added into the mix from the villains side.
That sounds ADORABLE, actually reminds me of a meme I saw a while back about milf magical girls!

Back
Top Bottom