Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Still really wanting to get my reverse harem going.

Definitely craving for someone to be Papa Terzo or Papa Four/Copie or Swiss or Sodo from the Ghost fandom

Or my Batman plot when my OC jumps verses trying to get away from Ra’s al Ghul and Batman takes her in turning her from villian to hero

Still looking to for a Sesshomaru for my plot where he’s cursed and has to find my co for help

Or something with Orochimaru or Kakashi….

Dresden Files story where Karen Murphy has to act as Lara Raith's date for an event, things eventually get smuttier as the nigh goes on.

X-Men fandoms stories involving most of the female members of the team.

A superheroine in peril game where the more damage the heroine's took, the more clothes they lose. I had a pretty simple system for it which worked okay.
Sort of managed to make it happen but it didn't really get off the ground due to personal reasons which forced me to cancel the game.

Someone the male character knows, does Only Fans, or a service like it.

Mother
Sister
Daughter
Other Relative (Cousin, Aunt, etc)
Friend
Girlfriend
Ex-Girlfriend
Teacher
Classmate

It could literally be anything.

Many angles to it.

I've said this before, but a Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds RP with someone playing Izayoi Akiza, where her group of Psychic Duelists ends up slowly but surely dominating the world. Bringing even the Signers themselves to heel before their might.

Arcadia was so criminally underexplored from a series that actually did the deeper themes extremely well compared to others in the franchise.

A Shin Megami Tensei : Devil Survivor RP, or something inspired by it at least.

Those games are criminally overlooked in the handheld SRPG market by anyone not part of the fanbase, and I'd just like to translate the fun character interactions in a written format.

Lately, I've been craving something a bit taboo.

Not incest or anything, but more ... furry and four legged, well anything that isn't human. Just no werewolves, please. Looking for more feral and non-human.

Something like the Netflix series "You" but less killing and more kinds of reluctant and consenting sex in it. Just love that a serial killer can be two faced and work in a bookstore because nobody really suspects a guy working in bookstore to be dangerous, you give him name, address and number because sometimes you order books and need to be contacted when the book arrives. His using that info to stalk you and eventually kill you, no wonder he has gotten away with it for so long.

Then something with a long term yoga theme still escapes me as well.

Those games are criminally overlooked in the handheld SRPG market by anyone not part of the fanbase, and I'd just like to translate the fun character interactions in a written format.
Devil survivor is such a fun series. Desu 3 when, Atlus????

Honestly been ages since I've played DeSu games. Should probably replay them after I get my SMT Nocturne replay out of the way. Remember both of them being really good and glad to see them mentioned here!

My current craving came about thanks to replying the harem-RP thread on here combined with me binge-watching some trashy early 2000's harem visual-novel adaptations with my friend. Plus I absolutely love genre-deconstruction so this was the result of me playing with all of these ideas in my head:

In short the RP would be set in the regular, generic harem visual novel/eroge, but the twist is that the main heroine becomes self-aware. At first she goes with the flow and tries to get a better understanding of her situation and what to do, and she ends up falling in love with a side-character in the game (preferably some other woman to further flip the tropes upside down) and then actively tries to get out of the harem and games own narrative.

Generic harem protag of course doesn't really enjoy this idea, and slowly but surely becomes unhinged villain of the story, trying to make the heroine hers any means necessary. Every other character of the harem is obviously on his side, and the world that revolves around him is of course giving him an unfair advantage.

The first escape attempt would result to a bad-end for her, but this also is the point where heroine's power wakes up. She is able to return to the past save-point, and attempt again as many times as she wants, however despite returning back in time she retains all of her memories (like Subaru from ReZero) and all the good and bad things that come with them, making it possible to ultimately find some way to progress and at the end break out of the game so to speak, and attain her true love. Plus ultimately also get the revenge against the harem protag who put her through the wringer.

One idea I've been playing with has been that the heroine needs to rescue every other member of the harem and have them help her to break out of the game as well.

I honestly can say that I never really wanted to do a harem RP any way around, but would be lying if I said I wouldn't love this kind of dark genre-deconstruction type story centering around a generic harem-setting where the emphasis would be put on the story.

I'm basically always especially craving Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. It's one of the few fandoms I could have 3+ RPs of and never get bored. It's a criminally underrated series and has so many amazing characters. But finding anyone who knows of it is really hard.

At the moment, the next title I wouldn't mind having multiple RPs of is The Punisher.

I'd be most likely to agree to doing stories involving any of the following fandoms: Monster (another underrated and amazing series), Assassination Classroom, Yu-gi-oh 5Ds/Arc-V , and/or some sort of merged world with numerous fandom worlds existing.

Devil survivor is such a fun series. Desu 3 when, Atlus????
Honestly been ages since I've played DeSu games. Should probably replay them after I get my SMT Nocturne replay out of the way. Remember both of them being really good and glad to see them mentioned here!

2104793-169_shin_megami_tensei_devil_survivor_oc_ot_3ds_03_0811.jpg

Considering how badly they fucked up Soul Hackers 2 and are now handling SMTV I am hesitant to admit I'd like another entry in the near future. That said, it still is my favorite spin-off for mainline, and if a re-release did happen containing Overclocked + Record Breaker with remastered graphics and higher-sampled OSTs, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Idk man, I can't seem to find someone for my Jeff the Killer idea. I just can't make it happen, and if it happens that I find someone by pure luck, that person immediatly chickens out, because oh well.... you just have to talk about the intimate, steamy scenes, because everyone who knows Jeff the Killer, should know what a pervert he can be. I'd like to have some scenes of knifeplay and bloodplay in it, because something along the lines like that, is something I very much can see in Jeff. I like to talk with the people if that is okay for them. Everyone has some things they really aren't comfortable with it, so of course you have to talk about it. Especially in that RP. I really don't want to held accountable for scaring someone. They should know what their getting themselves into. I mean, I'm not that into smut. Its always 50/50 for me, but such scenes will happen. Its simply part of his character, something which makes him, him (along with some other things). Its important to have that talk about triggers and such.

I have lots of ideas that involve somewhat dominant females but it is not a popular subject. I also like ideas that involve the male character being the sex object in some way which can vary depending on the story idea.

I have other ideas that are darker and more story orientated but as people drop off RP's very quickly it is hard to really develop anything. I haven't had a good steady RP partner in a long time.

My current craving is for Pinocchio/Carlo from Lies of P. I love the idea of fairy tales turned dark souls! But I know the game may be rather niche. Still love the game though. Almost through my first playthrough. Have a ton of ideas for a bride of Frankenstein kind of story for Carlo!

A long time idea of mine was to play one or more girls against one sexless guy, trapped in a blue alling cycle of teasing and no pay off. Suffice to say, most guys aren't big on that x)

I'm honestly a bit full up, but fighting games and shonen have got me wanting something focused on martial arts. Maybe something like a young martial artist travelling the world, learning the culture, and some local ladies?

Man I need to open up my slots...

Got two main cravings:
1. A Pokemon line with a largely lighthearted, fluffy vibe fitting the anime (and no Pokephilia); highspirited campy adventure, fluff, romance (be it fluffy or fiery), copious tongue-in-cheek humor and comedy, snarky banter, intense battles (where Pokémon merely faint instead of being maimed or killed), that sort of thing.
2. A Dragon Ball Z/Super line with a largely tongue-in-cheek goofy martial arts comedy/adventure tone with plenty of slice-of-life moments, humor, over-the-top fight scenes (we can go wild with this), banter, and a sense of overall campy fun.

Looking for them DILFS such Loki, Kakashi, Orochimaru, Hannibal Lector, The Joker, Sesshomaru, Daryl Dixon or Negan. With a dark theme involving one of them.

Or my Plot with my OC against Batman. Shes the daughter of Ra’s al Ghul from another world running from him after destroying the Lazarus pits.

My make sex robot plot as well, love between a robot and his Mistress/Master.

I had a plot a while ago that unfortunately ended due to a lack of interest on my partner's end. Was about a forbidden romance between a Japanese-American man and a White woman in Post WW2 America. Was very sweet, and I was disappointed it had to end.

I'm basically always especially craving Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. It's one of the few fandoms I could have 3+ RPs of and never get bored. It's a criminally underrated series and has so many amazing characters. But finding anyone who knows of it is really hard.

At the moment, the next title I wouldn't mind having multiple RPs of is The Punisher.

I'd be most likely to agree to doing stories involving any of the following fandoms: Monster (another underrated and amazing series), Assassination Classroom, Yu-gi-oh 5Ds/Arc-V , and/or some sort of merged world with numerous fandom worlds existing.

The above message is still very much a mood. Also ... I'd love to have people play canons for me. I do this for others pretty often. Having the favor retuned would be a pleasant and welcomed change. I have a whole list of who I'm looking for in my fandom search thread.

Back
Top Bottom