Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

just want a submissive cat girl that will let me be her master, which is harder to find than I originally thought.
Would think something like that would be an easy one.

Finding someone Security Breach/SAMS that does not involve turning a character into a pervert/sex feind is extremely difficult.

Been dying to write a Fallout New Vegas RP. Been dying to write my soft spoken New Canannite cowboy, maybe against an escaped Legion slave? Or maybe a Follower of the Apocalypse...hmmm

I would love to write a Dragon Age II romance between my Hawke and Fenris. That is my favourite coupling in the entire series (Yes, Fenris beat Zevran for my favourite companion) and it will always leave me weak in the knees.

Last edited:
I would love to write a Dragon Age II romance between my Hawke and Fenris. That is my favourite coupling in entire series (Yes, Fenris beat Zevran for my favourite companion) and it will always leave me weak in the knees.
I beat 2 not too long ago, and got WEAK for Fenris. Might honestly be interested in writing him

Ok, so have you ever heard of the Schmidt pain index? If not, it's an experiment created and performed by Justin Schmidt where he categorized and rated the level of pain of every insect sting in the world. Of course, the list wasn't truly exhaustive, but it was 71 total bugs. A super cool experiment that honestly does little for science, but does warn people of how painful various bugs can be.

Ok, now take that... change it from "how painful is the sting" to "how painful is the sex." Then, change "every insect in the world" to "every Pokemon."

I'd crawl through broken glass and lemon juice to do this rp.

I'm having a hardcore craving for an RP based on the setting of the Scout Crossing Comics... but that will never happen because it would require for me to find someone else who;
1. Read Scout Crossing
2. Enjoyed Scout Crossing
3. Would be down to play in the setting of Scout Crossing

588e273e7b2deeb44e4d3da9a96d308f.jpg

...though just the idea of superpowers based on tattoos, was really cool.
I just loved the magic system they came up with, and now I'm gonna gush about it a little bit because I can't find the comic online anymore.

Basically, the Crossing bloodline had unique blood that, when interacting with ink, could bestow superpowers. The older son of the Crossings, Chance, and his best friend a tattoo artist named Finn, figured out how to weaponize this and established their crew in the city as the top dogs. Except one day, a rival crew managed to take down Chance, and they drained him dry, using his blood to power everyone in their gang...

Their problem then became known after five years; ink mixed with Crossing blood slowly kills you as you use it if its not refreshed with more Crossing blood, as the super-powered ink ends up draining the moisture from your body as a substitute for the needed power source that is their unique hemoglobin, to the point where your skin, and eventually, bones start cracking and shattering like glass on impact. So now, everyone is out to hunt Scout, Chance's younger brother, the last source of that needed ichor they can use to keep their powers from fading away with lack of use as their tattoos fade out, or from killing them as a result of using them without refreshing said tattoos with the ichor mixture of Crossing blood and ink.

Friendship.jpg

There were so many cool elements to that power system, like people figuring out other cool things to do with the ink, such as Finn who spray-painted eyes on his shop so he could see what was going on around it at all times, and did the same on the inside so he could continue to perform as a tattoo artist despite having been blinded in the attack that lead to the kidnapping and death of Chance.

2013-10-25-Graffiti.jpg

It was campy as hell, but fun, and I'm sad that the writer never continued it.
2012-11-19-Spitting-Image.jpg

Some elements were chew the meat and spit the bones, but overall it was a fun concept and I'd love to play in it, or write something inspired by it.

At that odd stage where I'm totally obsessed with Frieren (the anime), but don't know if I should wait until more of the show is released before doing RP's in it... either way, definitely, definitely gonna be wanting to do some AU stuff in this fandom someday soon.

Just realized that my favorite webtoon Mage & Demon Queen had finished it's last season, and now that I've been binge-reading it the craving to do an RP between Malori and Vel has grown exponentially by every chapter, but also the craving to do an original story that's heavily inspired by this peak webtoon.

Though in general a wholesome and cute story-focused GL roleplay is something I've been craving for a long time. Been feeling my interest towards MxF stories waning over time since those are good chunk of what I get offered and end up playing, so any change from the formula would be appreciated, but FxF is where my interest lies most heavily at the moment.
I just finished this webtoon like 3 weeks ago and was fangirling hard. Super happy with how it ended.

I just finished this webtoon like 3 weeks ago and was fangirling hard. Super happy with how it ended.
I still have handful of chapters I saved for the 3+ hour bus trip that I will take tomorrow, but I'm sure I will be jumping up and down on my seat as I read it. It's one of those rare webtoons that have stayed as amazing as it was in the first chapters. At least one that has been 100+ chapters long.

Need to look for more GL/shoujo-ai manga/manhwa/webtoons etc. to read as well. Read quite a bit, but there's never enough of it for me lol

I still have handful of chapters I saved for the 3+ hour bus trip that I will take tomorrow, but I'm sure I will be jumping up and down on my seat as I read it. It's one of those rare webtoons that have stayed as amazing as it was in the first chapters. At least one that has been 100+ chapters long.

Need to look for more GL/shoujo-ai manga/manhwa/webtoons etc. to read as well. Read quite a bit, but there's never enough of it for me lol
If you haven't read it yet, Not So Shoujo Love Story on Webtoon is SUPER cute.

If you haven't read it yet, Not So Shoujo Love Story on Webtoon is SUPER cute.
I've had it saved on my Webtoons-app in ages, but haven't gotten around it. Will give it a shot after finishing Mage & Demon Queen and Aoi Hana, which has also been sitting on my reading-list for ages.

Been craving this mecha and kaiju plot; think of it like Evangelion meets Titanfall. I know it's niche, but I'd be happy with a character-focused story focusing on pilots. I would especially love to play opposite a tsundere not unlike Asuka Langley.

Several hundred years in the future, humanity has spread to the stars, and have colonized dozens of new worlds in the Milky Way. As time went on, tensions rose until they reached a breaking point, resulting in war across known space. One little planet has decided to remain neutral during the war, and continued life as usual. Its forests were felled, its seas fished, and its mountains mined. One day that all changed. Massive creatures rose from the depths of the sea, laying waste to coastal cities for weeks before they were killed by the planet's military forces. At first it was thought to be a one-off incident. But as more creatures - dubbed "Tenshi" by the media - began appearing, a task force was put together to fight them.

Persuaded by outside sources, the planetary government began importing humanoid machines known as "Hachiman" in order to combat the Tenshi.

Well, pilot? Are you ready to fight some Tenshi?

Just a plain medieval story. No magic. You have your kingdoms, swords, assassination plots, and arranged marriage. Also, there's a slow burn feel to it. Can't seem to make it happen.
That sounds fun. I'm surprised you don't have many takers

This wasn't right… this couldn't be…

The loud clunk of metal locks turning startles you, interrupting your thoughts, demanding your attention.

The reinforced metal swings open slowly…

The darkness of the threshold swallows everything beyond the room. Bright red beacons pierce the abyss, shining like brilliant rubies.

A massive form enters the room. The shape materializes on all fours making the hair on the back of your neck stand on end. Deep rooted human instincts kick on in high alert, heightening your senses as the animalistic gait of something makes itself known.

Metallic limbs emerge, unnaturally perfect in their shape and movement. The faint clicking gears reaches your ears as the lithe body of an enormous robot creeps toward you. Each unnatural motion is punctuated by the light clicking of its clawed fingers pulling it forward. The body of this monstrosity shines in red tinted grays washing out into a pink tinged, ghostly coat. Inching forward carefully on all fours, it crawls in. The unknown entity smoothly unfolds its metallic frame to its full bipedal… intimidating height.

Closing the door behind it, your stomach drops as the giant metal construct turns its piercing crimson gaze on you.

The gait is smooth and unhurried

Basically I had an idea involving Kill Code from one dimension not only captures an alt dimension version of himself but snags a human too. Two lab rats for the price of one. The only responses I've ever gotten are potential players demanding I turn my characters human or their human oc is a weak willed slut or worse.

Yuck. No.
I like your description. Sounds intriguing

I like your description. Sounds intriguing

You seem to be the only one who thinks that.

My other idea tends to attract people who want to turn it into a harem and it be nothing but smut while ignoring everything else

My biggest craving has been Final Fantasy XV, pairing Ardyn with an OC. So many Final Fantasy fans have beef with that game, so it's been a tough hunt.

prooooobably like... otome/visual novel cliches? i'd love to write something related to being a main character in a dating sim but it gets completely twisted/corrupted/meta in some way?

prooooobably like... otome/visual novel cliches? i'd love to write something related to being a main character in a dating sim but it gets completely twisted/corrupted/meta in some way?
I love me some anime inspired shit. Er, not when it's fucked up, though, unfortunately. I just like people falling in love and being happy

I've been in the mood for a pokemon RP - but alas, takers prove to be a bit tricky to find lately!

Back
Top Bottom