Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Polyandrous... polyandrous... no not cuckolding, that's a big negative, no betrayal, no no no. Just two (or more) guys and one girl. Happy with each other. In a loving throuple. What is so hard about that?

Also virginal guys. Virginal guys that actually get played somewhat virginal. Including premature (or as I like to call it, "overexcitable") ejaculation. But I guess it's a masculinity thing. It's cool for a girl to be on a hair trigger, but a dude gotta last all night...

I think the big one, which is hard because of the way I am is less an RP craving and more a craving I've been having for a while is just someone who maybe is willing to just brainstorm with me, go down several avenues even if they don't make sense. I will say I am cursed with being picky and indecisive so it's hell!

It doesn't get easier in fandoms easier because even though I'm not a stick 100% to canon person, sometimes I do have this problem of being too overwhelming with ideas that I come up with because I'm difficult like that! I'll just word-vomit-type whatever comes to mind. And it's hard finding partners that get that.

I think the big one, which is hard because of the way I am is less an RP craving and more a craving I've been having for a while is just someone who maybe is willing to just brainstorm with me, go down several avenues even if they don't make sense. I will say I am cursed with being picky and indecisive so it's hell!

It doesn't get easier in fandoms easier because even though I'm not a stick 100% to canon person, sometimes I do have this problem of being too overwhelming with ideas that I come up with because I'm difficult like that! I'll just word-vomit-type whatever comes to mind. And it's hard finding partners that get that.

THIS... SO MUCH THIS...

Just say the new apex legends trailer for the new character and my brain went ape shit. I have a head Canon of both Viper and his Titan and would love to play out the struggles and drama between Valkerie and Viper's Northstar. Two dominant strong characters that would lock horns and knock each other in the proverbial head on top of dealing with loosing some one they both loved on top of other things? Yes please

Polyandrous... polyandrous... no not cuckolding, that's a big negative, no betrayal, no no no. Just two (or more) guys and one girl. Happy with each other. In a loving throuple. What is so hard about that?

Also virginal guys. Virginal guys that actually get played somewhat virginal. Including premature (or as I like to call it, "overexcitable") ejaculation. But I guess it's a masculinity thing. It's cool for a girl to be on a hair trigger, but a dude gotta last all night...

The last one is more of a matter of emasculation. Most guys grow up being told women want a guy who's hung like a firehouse, and he can't last a marathon of constant thrusting, then he's a wimp who deserves to be cucked. So, guys, even with a partner who specifically asks for it, are afraid to be put into that kind of position.

This is one of my top kinks. It's really cute and ERP could use a dose of cute every once in a while.

The last one is more of a matter of emasculation. Most guys grow up being told women want a guy who's hung like a firehouse, and he can't last a marathon of constant thrusting, then he's a wimp who deserves to be cucked. So, guys, even with a partner who specifically asks for it, are afraid to be put into that kind of position.
I obviously don't want to go too off topic but I want to smack people in the mouth who tell guys that.

This is one of my top kinks. It's really cute and ERP could use a dose of cute every once in a while.
It can be a good catalyst for some character interaction and relationship building as well. I just want a scene where a fella gets really excited, it happens, and his lady is very tender and happy about it, yanno? Affectionate and doing basically the exact opposite of what WBD mentioned. Lots of assurance that it's okay, etc. (Besides, I dunno, as a lady myself I'd almost find it... flattering?)

I'd be interested in either of these ideas. I have been wanting to try a MMF set up for a while.

A virginal male would be fun too possibly with an older or more experienced woman. I am not sure how common "over excitable ejaculation" really is but happy to include it within the RP. I see a lot of story line potential anyway. I do agree that I think there is this expectation that the man has to be ready to go all night as well as know exactly what to do. And I like playing against those types of norms.

It's pretty hard (nearly impossible) to find anyone that wants to roleplay a canon character against an OC. I get it though, when I'm playing a canon, I'm most likely looking for other canons as well.

So needy for a femdom but alas I don't know how to get responses T_T I'm too shy to reach out but I guess that one's on me ^^' #lurkerthings B)
Feel free to check my FxM ad and reach out if you want?

Honestly? I've got a few things that I really wish would happen. My biggest thing I really want to do is get into a successful GROUP RP that has an interesting premise. But I don't want to run it. I'm not cut out for GM duties. But from what I've seen here, group RP is pretty dead. I'm on a few other roleplay sites (adult and non-adult), but the group RP ideas I see are all kinda bleh. Especially the fandoms. I'm not a fan of fandoms. And even though I don't want to, I HAVE tried running my own groups. But it never takes off.

My biggest setting I'm into is futuristic sci-fi. Specifically, Space Opera. And I guess that isn't the most popular genre. My least favorite setting that I really have next to no interest in RPing in, is anything modern day. It's like, we can write about anything and anywhere... and you choose to be here and now? Super boring.

I have an Android character that I've been wanting to RP as. And I also have an intergalactic smuggler/criminal gal that I've een trying to get going for literal years to no avail.

Oh, and I also have a Martian wastelander character with a super detailed backdrop. She's human, btw. I gotta explain that up front so no one gets the idea of little green people.

Outside of the sci-fi genre, I LOVE to play as a goblin for fantasy setting. But not the WoW goblins or stuff like THIS. I mean like the ugly little gits with gnarly faces and feral tendencies. I also have a barbarian lady in somewhat cartoonish (not anime) fashion that I'd love to get going on something.

I also have a piggy anthro girl that I've only ever gotten into like two RPs. I'm usually not really into the whole furry/anthro thing. But I have her set aside in a rather detailed world setting for when the itch gets me.

Anyhow, my biggest kink is anal sex. I know this isn't like really obscure or anything. BUT if it's to the point of vaginal neglect, then I guess it gets a little more uncommon? I'm also into writing bestiality things. Horses, bulls, dogs, etc. Even fantastical and monstrous beasts like dragons and such. Oviposition is another kink that I'm really into. But I guess it's super niche. This has gotten to the point that I just wrote my own story on it. (If you'd like to read it, ask me for a link ;-)

But yeah, since I'm not really into the 1x1 dynamic, I really struggle to find RPs to join. I mean, I'm not completely closed off to the notion. I'm just really picky and reluctant to get into a writing endeavor with just one other person. Because then everything hinges on just one other participant. I prefer to have multiple people involved in the RP. Then the task of pushing the plot and adding to the narrative is more distributed. Also, my "turn" to post doesn't come up as often. And that lets me be more relaxed in my postings. And I dunno about y'all, but I like to be able to switch around with different players and not always be stuck interacting with the same person in any given narrative.

Last edited:
MMF is great, better even than MFM. But I find it hard to find with story.

Virgins are good. Just I don't want to be a momma type teaching him, being older and all the clichés.

I guess the nice way of saying this is 'unconventionally attractive' guys... even though that's not really what I mean. Though I don't know what I mean. Do I mean ugly guys? I dunno, they aren't to me. But aside from a few standouts, I am not into dudes be looking like movie stars... unless they look like my two Dannies (Trejo and Devito). :ROFLMAO:

And no, I don't mean that weird hentai thing of ugly perverted dude or something. Not ragging on anyone who likes that, but like... it's not about them looking and acting like a creep for me? It's that I genuinely do not find "conventional" features attractive at all. Big shnozzes, hang-dog eyes, b u c k t e e t h! FFS, when I do Fallout RPs, I exclusively play against male ghouls because that's ALL I am physically interested in.

And since most people want to play classically attractive guys... wellp. This is almost impossible for me to find stuff for and it's honestly why I stick to canon x oc fandom shit. Because at least then I know, physically, I'll be attracted to the character.

Depending on conventional, I'm also not into the "red blooded hero". I mean some do look good but they end up getting on my nerves or being unrealistic.

I'm really into yellowing teeth and pronounced overbites, especially the latter. Though I don't know if my taste veers very far into "universally unattractive" territory

(un)lucky alina

5d42756cbea6106c42f545f7a7f76d979050176e.gifv
85cfb5cd4e10c86e0738b4276466c8f37de1c12f.gifv

A good villain (ok granted I have a few)(but it's hard)

NieR Automata AU. Had a nibble and they seemed to really like one of my ideas, but I haven't heard from that person in days, and nobody else seems interested so far. I just want to find my 9S, man...

NieR Automata AU. Had a nibble and they seemed to really like one of my ideas, but I haven't heard from that person in days, and nobody else seems interested so far. I just want to find my 9S, man...
If I had gotten done with Automata before my attention was snatched away by other games, I would have been happy to help.

That said, a good Mecha RP. I do have some pretty specific pairings for it, but so far, I've had no luck finding partners who stuck around for long, or completely "clicked". As for those I did enjoy talking to, the planning itself never amounted to much.

There are a few things I have just a bitch of a time finding, here are two of them:

I'm looking for a plot where a mother corrupts her child into a deviant. It'd go like this at the beginning more or less. At first MC would start off being the innocent, submissive type. The mother would have been grooming them for quite some time, since they were young, though she probably wouldn't quite realize it herself, mom is just a natural perv. Then when her child hit a certain age she would start becoming very sexually attracted to them. There would be a good bit of slow burn build up here be it over weeks, months, or even years where mother is getting more and more out of control with her fantasies about her son/daughter/other, note I would like to play these scenes out. Then one day, perhaps while everyone is asleep, she sneaks into MC's room and creepily watches them only intending to perhaps play with herself while she does it. This doesn't work very well though as she quickly becomes set upon more after the pleasure sets in. She crawls on top and smut ensues. From this point the rp matures, mother has lost control and is now twisting her child into a much darker person. Let me say, I very rarely play subs and have no interest in the traditional degradation/humiliation/pain type of domme, if you hurt my characters they will fight back universally. One would have to do it insidiously, a slow and gentle warping of someone's personality via manipulation and sexuality. I also have little intention of my character being submissive for the entirety of the rp, he/she will eventually take control of the mother and will likely, eventually, due to being abused, become a rather vicious, ruthless person but that's part of the fun! You screw your kids head up there are consequences!

The second is this:

I want a partner willing to play canon interactions as a pair in group rp and private rp with one of my many, many characters. Let me explain, this has nothing to do with canon characters. I don't play canon characters, not that I judge anyone who does, I am happy to play WITH canon characters, but what I mean is that once we start rping them, everything that happens counts save extreme things, like death or taking over the world, silly things that we rp just for fun. There are basically no resets unless something really doesn't go right and needs to be retconned. Now, this could be done in multiple universes and settings, we'd just adapt the characters for those setting, keeping their previous experiences and making them part of those setting as well. So for example, A and B fought a chromatic dragon in DnD universe Z. We want to play A and B in Star Wars universe J, so instead of a chromatic dragon, it becomes a Krayt Dragon historically. Point is keeping what happens between them and to them as part of their histories. That being said, I play bad people, so what I'm looking predominantly for is someone who can play a bad person alongside them. Someone who has no issue going into a bar, cutesy flirting with another person, deceiving them into thinking they might be interested, then luring them outside so my character can stab them, for whatever reason. Or the other way around, me doing the luring and them doing the stabbing, point is they have to be willing to be viciously mean, psychologically and physically to other characters of course, not oocly. Unfortunately most of the time what I find with this is people only willing to go half way and play the type of villain that never really does anything bad, which for me kills the fun.

Probably a much longer answer than was expected but yah, never have much success with those two ideas.

A craving I've had since at least December is for someone to play either opposite or as a canon-correct Fenris from Dragon Age II, though I would prefer to play opposite one. I've had a couple takers but it never got past the plotting stage.

I also am still looking for my Malus Darkblade, or even a similarly irredeemable bastard of a character.

Gimme them angry angsty boys, please and thank you.

Something with an RDR2 MFM throuple (Arthur x MC x Albert or Javier; or Kieran x MC x Sean are the big ones). Or anything with Javier, honestly.

Bless all those fans of Kieran out there that want to RP with me though. You guys are MVP.

It's hard out here being a Star Wars fan looking for some canon x canon, but the most popular pairing continues to be Kylo Ren and Rey. Almost no Ahsoka anywhere to be found. Not a lot of Luke outside of incestuous stuff. And I like Old Republic stuff but probably can't pull off Carth Onasi for anyone. Revan might be self-insert enough to attempt but I have my doubts about playing a character that is essentially perfect in every way, lmao.

I can do Ben if I'm desperate but I'm looking for some variety >.<

Back
Top Bottom