Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I'm always up for monstrous reverse harem! Like literally, I want to be surrounded by monster boys, but no one is either interested or sticks around for long. :p

I tend to play characters who are a B cup, but I've found partners who are okay with them having A cup while majority tend to ask, if she can be bigger. LOL

I've got an itch right now to play a male sex bot, but like, heavy on the robotic appearance.

Sigyn x Loki. Literally have wanted to do a roleplay inspired by Marvel's Loki 5ever, but no one ever bites. 🤷‍♀️ 💚 💛

I've almost never been asked the cup. In most cases, I don't know. I could say, small, average, big. But in most cases they don't ask.

1. A partnership between a big sexy orc lady and a human. Maybe she raises him in part but does eventually want to use him for breeding.

2. A man with powers to kill demons and monsters is watched by a deity who has formed a bond with his family for generations.

3. Lady Nyx from Hades. With Zagreus, Hades, Ares or an OC.

4. Transporting yourself to your favorite video game world and interacting with some of your favorite characters. Alternatively, a character you love being pulled into your world.

5. SCP 1471

Male dinosaur x human female, original or series based.

I get it though. Not everyone likes non human stuff and a Dino could be too close to beastiality for some people, even if most of my ideas for it include it having human level intelligence and being able to talk.

I really would like to do some isekai themed stories. They're the kind of wish fulfilment I can get behind. Sadly so few people seem to share my interest.

I'm sure I'd be inundated if I offered to play the female role for those ideas, as is so often the case.

Also a few modern fandoms like Jujutsu Kaisen and Demon Slayer, that have little traction around here.

sample_c657affceab839bb7262a4c128ed6bb6.jpg

Being a mindless drone built to serve and destroy for master, to assimilate.

Bonus if the character starts out part of the resistance and is just made one of millions of drones.

I’ve been dying to do a sci-fi rp with lots of alien eggplay but I can’t seem to find anyone who’s interested :[

Honestly? I've got a few things that I really wish would happen. My biggest thing I really want to do is get into a successful GROUP RP that has an interesting premise. But I don't want to run it. I'm not cut out for GM duties. But from what I've seen here, group RP is pretty dead. I'm on a few other roleplay sites (adult and non-adult), but the group RP ideas I see are all kinda bleh. Especially the fandoms. I'm not a fan of fandoms. And even though I don't want to, I HAVE tried running my own groups. But it never takes off.

My biggest setting I'm into is futuristic sci-fi. Specifically, Space Opera. And I guess that isn't the most popular genre. My least favorite setting that I really have next to no interest in RPing in, is anything modern day. It's like, we can write about anything and anywhere... and you choose to be here and now? Super boring.

I have an Android character that I've been wanting to RP as. And I also have an intergalactic smuggler/criminal gal that I've een trying to get going for literal years to no avail.

Oh, and I also have a Martian wastelander character with a super detailed backdrop. She's human, btw. I gotta explain that up front so no one gets the idea of little green people.

Outside of the sci-fi genre, I LOVE to play as a goblin for fantasy setting. But not the WoW goblins or stuff like THIS. I mean like the ugly little gits with gnarly faces and feral tendencies. I also have a barbarian lady in somewhat cartoonish (not anime) fashion that I'd love to get going on something.

I also have a piggy anthro girl that I've only ever gotten into like two RPs. I'm usually not really into the whole furry/anthro thing. But I have her set aside in a rather detailed world setting for when the itch gets me.

Anyhow, my biggest kink is anal sex. I know this isn't like really obscure or anything. BUT if it's to the point of vaginal neglect, then I guess it gets a little more uncommon? I'm also into writing bestiality things. Horses, bulls, dogs, etc. Even fantastical and monstrous beasts like dragons and such. Oviposition is another kink that I'm really into. But I guess it's super niche. This has gotten to the point that I just wrote my own story on it. (If you'd like to read it, ask me for a link ;-)

But yeah, since I'm not really into the 1x1 dynamic, I really struggle to find RPs to join. I mean, I'm not completely closed off to the notion. I'm just really picky and reluctant to get into a writing endeavor with just one other person. Because then everything hinges on just one other participant. I prefer to have multiple people involved in the RP. Then the task of pushing the plot and adding to the narrative is more distributed. Also, my "turn" to post doesn't come up as often. And that lets me be more relaxed in my postings. And I dunno about y'all, but I like to be able to switch around with different players and not always be stuck interacting with the same person in any given narrative.
I feel you on the sci-fi and ovipositon stuff, so hard to find folks who are into it.

I really would like to do some isekai themed stories. They're the kind of wish fulfilment I can get behind. Sadly so few people seem to share my interest.

I'm sure I'd be inundated if I offered to play the female role for those ideas, as is so often the case.

Also a few modern fandoms like Jujutsu Kaisen and Demon Slayer, that have little traction around here.
I agree, something isekai themed would definitely be a lot of fun. Especially depending on the amount of world building and story involved between the smut, allowing for a better build up of tension.

Something with the Tales of Series, specifically the 'older' ones like Symphonia, Graces or Vesperia. I will die happily knowing I got to fully explore Symphonia's world specifically once again with the right partner and hopefully do justice to my favorite game series.

Something with the Tales of Series, specifically the 'older' ones like Symphonia, Graces or Vesperia. I will die happily knowing I got to fully explore Symphonia's world specifically once again with the right partner and hopefully do justice to my favorite game series.
That'd be interesting. I haven't played Symphonia fully but Vesperia is in my Top 10 games of all time. Building a diverse party with their own weapons/Artes would be really fun...unless you'd rather want a canon-only RP?

That'd be interesting. I haven't played Symphonia fully but Vesperia is in my Top 10 games of all time. Building a diverse party with their own weapons/Artes would be really fun...unless you'd rather want a canon-only RP?
I cannot recommend Symphonia enough, the gameplay in the beginning is a bit slow and outdated I'll admit, but once you get past the desert I think things really pick up, the story is still my favorite to this day! Vesperia I really enjoyed too, and while I do enjoy some canons a lot and have a few ideas for pairings, I think the concept of making characters to fill out the world sounds just as interesting! Let me know if that's something you want to discuss later!

I cannot recommend Symphonia enough, the gameplay in the beginning is a bit slow and outdated I'll admit, but once you get past the desert I think things really pick up, the story is still my favorite to this day! Vesperia I really enjoyed too, and while I do enjoy some canons a lot and have a few ideas for pairings, I think the concept of making characters to fill out the world sounds just as interesting! Let me know if that's something you want to discuss later!
I actually...always wanted to play it, but getting your hands on a physical copy of anything pre-Xillia is hard in the EU (RPGs other than Pokémon and Final Fantasy have a hard time being a mainstay in the market).
I was able to play some through Dolphin and will try getting my hands on a PS3 copy.

And sure, that sounds like something interesting for a laid-back Fantasy story with JRPG elements and skits/banter packaged with it. I could give it a shot, if anything. Never really did something like it.

I actually...always wanted to play it, but getting your hands on a physical copy of anything pre-Xillia is hard in the EU (RPGs other than Pokémon and Final Fantasy have a hard time being a mainstay in the market).
I was able to play some through Dolphin and will try getting my hands on a PS3 copy.

And sure, that sounds like something interesting for a laid-back Fantasy story with JRPG elements and skits/banter packaged with it. I could give it a shot, if anything. Never really did something like it.
Ah that's a shame, but it does make sense it wouldn't be around- the game is almost 20 years old now, so crazy! I think there is also a PC version that might be of interest too. If you feel like discussing the Vesperia idea we can do that in private, I don't want to clog up this space too much!

Ah that's a shame, but it does make sense it wouldn't be around- the game is almost 20 years old now, so crazy! I think there is also a PC version that might be of interest too. If you feel like discussing the Vesperia idea we can do that in private, I don't want to clog up this space too much!
There is, but I'm not sure if it's compatible with a controller...can't really Imagine how Tales Of would play like with a mouse and keyboard set up. That said, I'll be PMing you soon, just woke up and need a moment to get my bearings before that.

Back
Top Bottom