Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

I was always under the impression that Trainspotting was this super popular film/book until I started looking to roleplay as/with the characters a while back. I could count on maybe one hand how many people even knew what I was talking about lol

I was always under the impression that Trainspotting was this super popular film/book until I started looking to roleplay as/with the characters a while back. I could count on maybe one hand how many people even knew what I was talking about lol
To this day, I stil wonder if I could go for a swim in my toilet.

A Warcraft adventure between a man and a woman engaging in consensual sex, cross-faction optional. Not a whole lot of those being offered at the moment.

A Warcraft adventure between a man and a woman engaging in consensual sex, cross-faction optional. Not a whole lot of those being offered at the moment.
Tell me 'bout it. Even though I don't play WoW any more I do fancy an RP in the setting from time to time.

This is more on me for not being able to flesh it out properly to the point I'd feel comfortable putting it out there, but I'd love to do something Tarzan-esque - not exactly Tarzan, mind you, not those characters in that exact setting - but wild man living his best animalistic life suddenly thrust into the attention of a proper lady and her (male) companion. I won't settle for it being told as a monogamous storyline though, it'd need to be an MMF throuple, and I don't really have a solid foundation for such a story. Not that I want or need to plot every minute detail, mind you - I've discovered I work best when that isn't happening - but I've barely anything more than what I've outlined here.

I've been hunting for a historical romance 1x1, MxM RP about a nobleman/aristocrat getting involved with a servant from another family πŸ˜—

The only one I can think of is a Grim/Dark Fantasy RP that actually goes past the plotting stage with someone down to earth and reliable I can brainstorm with freely. Kind of swamped with my other plots, though.

I also have a Zombie Girl one that I feel like could be extremely cute due to the comedic elements in it. Never had any interest for it due to me searching for another writer willing to play her with me in a Male role for once.

Something Gilmore Girls based, preferably playing Rory with another canon character like one of her boyfriends, her female friends or even her mom!
That sounds like something pretty special. I love a good RP set in an established, living universe and seeing what happens.

Also, love your RT thread!

I'd say trying to set up a roleplay world that is based on American Country Music or Yoga/Fitness is a hard ask no matter where I look online. If it included romance, I'd have no problem but I don't do romance.

A very simple Modern, mostly-realistic, largely-vanilla, Slice-of-Life story. MxF, with me writing the leading F role.

Me being a guy wanting to write a female role, though...is off-putting to some (that's not a criticism, just me accepting and respecting the rights and feelings of others).

I've only just started looking, so I can't really lament that it's been some impossible journey
but considering how hard it is to find people who are into OC x Canon shit
I think that my AEW star craving might be a little difficult to fill πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’

I'm going to get so many shoes thrown at me for this but I find most rp to be pretty boring and uninteresting. I see the same thing over and over again. I get that everyone one is-( gets buried under a mountain of shoes)

That's bit much isn't?

Finding any one interested in Titanfall 2 is pretty much impossible. Forget about horror. And I don't mean typical horror with gallons of blood and endless gore and the like. I like more subtle horror and psychological horror like FNAF OR Silent Hill.

Poly RP or a fandom one, I have never done a fandom RP and I’m curious.

Last edited:
One thing for me is a good MFM where all three are distinct characters and the guys aren't just two slightly different versions of the same guy.

For a lack of a better descriptor... a Tokyo Ghoul RP. The idea of a character just being tossed into the deep end and struggling to cope with what they are and losing themselves. The problem is its so difficult to handle and really in an RP format I don't think its something that could work well in anything but a 1x1, but even then I just see so much trouble with it actually working out smoothly.

It is less I've tried and more I just know it won't work out that I don't even bother to try.

Back
Top Bottom