Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Gentle femdom is certainly something I'd be interested in as well, but ultimately the femdom ads I see are usually too... hardcore to my liking ahah.

Gentle femdom is certainly something I'd be interested in as well, but ultimately the femdom ads I see are usually too... hardcore to my liking ahah.
Same. I'm not too familiar with it, so the super extreme stuff is not my cup of tea. Though I am very vanilla, so it may just be me

I have quite a few that comes to mind.

• A romance involving a kind-hearted (possibly naïve) man gaining the affections of a very dangerous morally dubious woman.
  • Female on male non-con.
  • Monster girls in general.
  • Sweet wholesome gentle femdom. Lots of hugs, lap pillows, and hand-holding.
Not into monster girls.

* the kind hearted/naive man being led astray or perhaps even swayed to the dark side by a dubious woman sounds different. I kind of see it as a Master and Apprentice type scenario where he realizes he has been taken advantage of all his life and finds his "power".

* That could be rather twisted. I see it more as a short burst thing but still different.

* I like contrasts and some realism so have always liked the idea of the loving Femdom (or reverse) relationship. Even when she is exercising her authority/punishing him or just some kind of power imbalance is taking place I like that she says in a sweet loving tone "I know baby... it hurts/this is difficult for you but it is for your own good and we will be stronger for it" lol.

I have a number of Femdom ideas including a couple of more elaborate Femdom themed worlds but they all require a level of realism and RESTRAINT and when I say RESTRAINT I don't mean bondage. I mean actual story and relationships. Not just kinks.

I remember once I tried to do a MxM version of "The Devil is a Part Timer". Sort of like the series just with a few twists and romance you could say. Spent forever making a character sheet and sending it to the person I was to rp with, the other vanished without a trace. No messages, no apologizes, vanished without a trace. I was so bummed by that.

I'd say my biggest craving right now, is just having a single active RP. At this point it seems like asking for one that lasts more than three months is insanity.
Also anything with elves.

I'd say my biggest craving right now, is just having a single active RP. At this point it seems like asking for one that lasts more than three months is insanity.
Also anything with elves.
Yours last for 3 months??? Lucky you! :LOL:

Right now, I both crave horror and pirates, but I've been failed so many times with each one, I have a complex about trying again.

A femboy top/dom in an MxM RP. It's apparently a law that tops have to be masculine.

Or more accurately, 90% of everyone is a sub/bottom.

Last edited:
I would be in roleplay heaven if I could find a World of Darkness rp where I could play an Assamite with someone who could do it justice. It's been ages since I have done one that was good. I just kind of gave up looking.

This isn't one for here and now, but back in the day like 10~ years ago I was big into Batman stuff, and so I tried to find a few people to RP that with. One of my biggest was OC x Penguin. But everyone who grabbed that one always wanted to tone down Penguin physically. Make him slim. Give him a smaller nose. Not even make mention of his syndactylism. And I never knew back then how to tell people: I fucking love weighty guys, I love big noses, and I want him to finger my girl with his flippers, please. I am not ashamed of this. I love the guy, not some watered down version of him.

I'm not really into it as much anymore, but to this day I've never gotten a good OC x Penguin RP going.

I'm a huge romantic but not in the sense of "chick lit" (many chicks don't read it, and some non chicks read it btw). I like story and romance but I'm not into the "red blooded superhero". It's probably cultural too. In fact
PQVAdmI.jpg

I'm a huge romantic but not in the sense of "chick lit" (many chicks don't read it, and some non chicks read it btw). I like story and romance but I'm not into the "red blooded superhero". It's probably cultural too. In fact
PQVAdmI.jpg
On other RP sites, I’ve tried to create a heroine with a disability who creates her own iron suit and gets accepted into a school for heroes, only to get disillusioned with heroes after said school is destroyed and the hero who runs it becomes an Injustice style tyrant. This turns her against her beloved who is a loyal hero.

I love a good realistic "villain", without him being a monster, nor a redemption arc (or not fully)

So one of my favorite things is villains in love (wherein both parties are villains)

One of my other favorite things is bad people doing the right things for the wrong reasons

It is surprisingly difficult to get either of those, and even more difficult to get them both together. If I play against a villain they typically want me to be some naïve innocent they can destroy or corrupt, but the corruption is almost always sexual and rarely branches out into other morals, like murder. If the characters are doing the right thing for the wrong reasons they tend to land in anti-hero territory rather than a competing villain. I just want two completely fuck-awful people fighting a fuck-awful world without actually making it any better, just a different kind of bad.

Probably just going to end up spouting something that isn't the kind of villainy that's being talked about, but the whole thing did have me thinking of a couple of plots that involved characters that were evil. Or at least came from a background that you could consider being evil.

A Demon and whoever someone wanted to be, be it a Knight or a Demon hunter of sorts. Pretty much as it sounds, I used to want to try and play out a plot of a Demon who gets bounded with the other character, but not in the usual way where they would still be separate from one another while bounded, but rather that the Demons conscious would literally be trapped inside the other. Effectively living rent free in the Knights body and forcing them to somewhat work together to fit the issue. Of course the Demon would have a clear reason to just go back to causing destruction and mayhem for shits and giggles, so having any kind of deal for when they could separate would be far from trust worthy. They won't get along, at all, for a very long time going into it. There would be fights, verbally more than anything unless the progress was far enough in where the Demon could at least materialise herself freely for a short time, betrayals, and maybe even near death situations that would force out that hidden romance that's been ignored for almost all of the time up to that point.

Another plot, I guess it'll just be something I feel like sharing, between an Android and a Mercenary set in a futuristic setting that has the Merc. usually be against the cooperation that has her pair with the Android during a mission, a mission that turned out to be nothing than what the Merc. was told (and kind of snatches the Android from the cooperation). Over all it was going to be something that has the Merc. and Android build some form of a relationship together as they go about doing odd jobs together, but had also thought of having a moment that reveals the Android having a program installed into her for awhile now that tasks her to take out Mercenaries, the one she's with included. Beyond that, well... it never got all that far.

Yeah but people hated the thought of it. "Too much effort for the one playing the Demon" even though I initially wanted to play as the Demon (and would have multiple characters to make up for it. "Too violent" "Isn't the usual succubus kind to turn the plot into a sex fest" etc.

Oh, that reminds me, I have a skeleton of a plot I started twice but never got to do

Basically modern fantasy, with the war between demons and angels (forces of Chaos and Order respectively rather than Evil and Good) coming to a head. Angels have a real hard time interacting with the world directly, so they've been safeguarding a 'pure' line, and now the time has come and they've kicked off the scion of the line's transformation into something that isn't human any more but isn't quite an angel. And I'm talking angels as they appear in the bible, not renaissance painting angels; fire and wings and interlocking wheels and eyes do not belong there. The scion didn't want this, they didn't want to be part of the war, and now they've got some serious body horror shit going on that they have no say in.

Meanwhile, a very clever second party made a very stupid decision and made a deal with a demon only to realize that, actually, they don't want to pay up. This is a very bad idea, and the demon is intent on collecting. They find two things in their search for a way out: the scion, and a ritual. The ritual is to create a familiar, binding a lesser Chaotic spirit (basically a baby demon, not fully formed) to the user. Importantly, the ritual fundamentally changes both parties; the caster is no longer entirely human, bound to the Chaotic energy of the spirit, and the spirit is conversely no longer fully Chaotic. The thing is, the familiar created is only visible and 'real' to the person they're bound to.

So, the second character approaches the scion with the ritual and outlines their plan: have themselves be bound to the scion, turning them both into something different, something neither the angels nor the demons can find easily. Only, the one being bound becomes a literal shadow to the world at large, only able to touch and interact directly with the scion.

So far a lot of potential partners haven't liked that part, or they want it to be pure sneaky smut instead of an interesting foundation for plot and character development. This outline is almost seven years old. I am and have always been entirely willing to play either character. I've started it twice but never even got to the ritual.

Can't seem to find anyone interested in BBTerra, but I might just not be looking hard enough. Speaking of DC, it's also kinda hard finding anyone interested in a Selina Kyle origin story rather than jumping right into her seductress cat burglar days. Or really anyone willing to see her as a bit more than a sexy leather or latex-clad thief.

So far, im really surprised that I never found anyone to jump either in the Kingdom Heart fandom, or the Hyperdimension Neptunia fandom! I think for the many years I have been there, I only found one person who had that interest!

Back
Top Bottom